The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Makin Changes

by Danbo

Chapter Two

July 19th—Morning

Jessica awoke suddenly. It was daylight. She looked around. She was in bed. She didn’t remember going to bed last night. The last thing she remembered was that guy and he...

“Oh God” Jessica gasped. She pulled up the bed sheets. She was naked except for her pair of knee-high boots.

“I’d prefer it if call me master, or Steve when we’re around others.” said Steve, standing in the doorway to her en-suite bathroom. He was in his underwear, with a rather large grin on his face.

That seemed like a sensible idea to her.

“What happened last night...Master?” said Jessica confused.

“What happened is I took control of your mind! I made you my obedient slave! The first of oh so many!” said Steve slyly.

“Ok. Why aren’t I angry master?” said Jessica.

“Because I told you not to be. You see, from now on, anything I tell you to do, you’ll do. Whether you want to do it or not is irrelevant. If I wanted to, I could make you to do something you really hated, and you’d love it!” said Steve hoping she’d ask for proof.

“Um, Ok, I see... master.” said Jessica, confused.

“I see you don’t really believe me. Ok, here’s something for you... What’s the most disgusting food you can think of?”

Jessica thought for a second. “Meat. I hate meat.” she said, shuddering at the thought.

“You love meat Jessica. The thought of eating an 18oz medium rare sirloin makes you drool.” said Steve matter-of-factly.

She paused for a second. The image of a large steak popped into her head. Instead of the disgust she would normally feel, she began to salivate heavily. The thought of sinking her teeth into it made her mouth water.

“Whoa!” said Jessica, amazed but shocked.

“Yes! Cool huh! Now watch this! What’s your favourite sex position?” asked Steve grinning.

“I’m not telling you that master! That’s personal!”

“Any question which I ask you, you will respond completely and honestly to, do you understand?”

Jessica stared blankly for a second, as if in a trance.

“Yes master I understand.” said Jessica monotonously.

“Good girl. Now tell me, what’s your favourite sex position?” asked Steve again.

“I prefer the missionary. It’s easier to let the man go on top, he can finish quicker.” said Jessica bluntly.

“Jessica, your favourite sex position is on your hands and knees in either hole.”

Again she paused, as if taking in new information. She thought long and hard about what she’d said a second ago, but suddenly it didn’t make any sense. Her favourite position was on her hands and knees in any hole.

“Yeah... That’s right. On my hands and knees... In any hole!” smiled Jessica.

“See?! Just like that I can make you change your mind about anything I want!”

“What do you mean?” said Jessica, confused.

“Just now! You told me you hated meat, I told you that you loved meat and drooled at the thought of a sirloin, and just a second ago, you said you preferred the missionary until I told you that you liked it on your hands and knees!”

“Don’t be silly!” said Jessica. “I’ve always liked sex on my hands and knees, and besides, hating meat? That’s crazy! I love meat!”

“Ugh, never mind. I guess the ironies lost on you!” said Steve, realising that he probably couldn’t get her to realise that he could change her thoughts at will.

“So... Um, what are you doing here?” said Jessica. “I don’t remember coming home last night. And I certainly don’t remember inviting you back!”

“Well, first, you won’t remember that you invited me back here and secondly you did invite me back here! In fact, you begged me to stay the night!”

“Why won’t I have remembered last night?” asked Jessica.

“Because I told you to forget.”

“But how di...” Jessica was cut short.

“Jessica, it doesn’t matter how you got here last night. You don’t care. All you care about right now is sucking on my cock.”

She felt fuzzy for a split second and then forgot about what she was on about. She stared back at Steve and down at his underwear and felt a sudden urge to suck his cock.

He smiled as he saw what she was looking at.

“You really want it don’t you?!” said Steve, grinning.

“Yeah... It’s strange... All I can think about is sucking on your cock.” said Jessica. The words seemed so alien to her.

“That’s right. Do you know why that is?” said Steve, pausing for a second. “It’s because you love sucking on my cock. It has the most delicious flavour you can think of Jessica. What’s that flavour Jessica?” said Steve.

“Raspberry ripple?” said Jessica, confused for a second.

“No. Whose cock tastes like raspberry ripple? I mean... C’mon... No.. My cock tastes like cock flavour. Cock flavour is the best taste in the world to you Jessica. When you taste cock, you can’t stop until you’ve had your fill.”

He was right. It felt strange. Cock was indeed her favourite flavour in the world. She wondered for a second why they didn’t sell cock flavoured sausages. She smiled and crawled towards him. He smiled and pulled down his shorts. She climbed down off the bed onto her hands and knees, her favourite position, and took his cock into her mouth.

‘Oh God.’ She thought. ‘It’s so delicious.’

She began sucking his cock with vigour. Her mind was empty now. She was content with just sucking on him.

“You don’t want me to come in your mouth Jessica. That’s wouldn’t be fair on you. You only want to get my cock nice and wet so it can slide into your tight ass.”

Jessica stopped sucking for a second and continued to coat his cock with her saliva. She deep throated him a couple of times, trying to gag on his cock before pulling it out. Steve lifted Jessica up slowly.

“Get on the bed bitch.” said Steve turning her around and slapping her ass.

“Please don’t call me a bitch. I’m not a....” said Jessica as she crawled onto her hands and knees on the bed.

“Look... You’re on the bed on your hands and knees. You want my dick in your ass. And you’re going to get it. I own you Jessica. I own your body and your mind. I mean, fuck... I could put a collar on you saying ‘Steve’s fuck bitch’ and you’d be happy to wear it proudly around campus. So... You are my bitch. See?”

Jessica stopped thinking for a second and then thought. It’d be cool if she had a collar telling everyone she was Steve’s fuck bitch. I mean, he did. He owned her mind and body. She stuck her ass in the air for him to take. He edged forward as she guided his cock into her ass. It filled her up nicely. Her face became taut as the pain of Steve pushing his cock into her virgin ass drove home.

“Does it hurt baby?” said Steve.

“Nnngn.. Yeah...” She said still reaching behind herself to pull her ass cheeks apart for him.

“The pain you feel from my cock in your ass isn’t pain Jessica. It’s pleasure. It feels good to have my cock in there. You only wish you had anal sex before.”

“Mmm.” Jessica moaned. “So good...” relaxing herself as she began to enjoy herself. It was so good having his cock in her ass. It’s such a shame that she’d wasted all this time having guys just in her pussy when a cock her ass felt so much better.

“That’s right. You’re enjoying yourself now aren’t you?” said Steve beginning to pull out slowly before thrusting back in again.

“Yeah... Ohh.. Yeah.” said Jessica, feeling an orgasm building up.

“Jessica. I want you to tell me everything about how you’re feeling right now. I want you to tell me how it feels to be fucked in the ass.”

Jessica was seriously getting into this. “Oh God. It feels so good! I can’t believe I haven’t tried anal before. If I....Oh...I knew it was this good. I would’ve been assfucked a....Ffffff... a long time ago...” orgasms were beginning to surge through her ass. She could feel her sphincter relaxing and tightening, drawing his cock deeper into her butt.

“When your cock goes deep into my assssss...Oh...Ohhh....Fuck... I feel full. Like I’m not hungry any more.”

Jessica started rubbing her clit furiously as Steve picked up the pace. Somehow, rubbing her clit didn’t feel anywhere near as good as the cock in her ass. She decided to try something new. She stuck her juiced up finger into her mouth and got it extra wet. What she did next surprised even Steve. She waited while his cock had withdrawn most of the way before jamming a finger into her ass along with his cock. He pushed back in and her finger followed.

“Fuck! You are a dirty little slut aren’t you?!” said Steve.

“I’m a dirty little slut.” said Jessica monotonously. Steve paused a second. He didn’t mean for her to take that literally. But never mind, it was his plan to turn her into one anyway.

The moans continued for a few more minutes with Jessica fitting more and more fingers into her ass. By the time he was about to come, she had four finger wrapped around his cock in her ass.

“I’m about ready to come Jessica. When I tell you to, I want you to turn around and put my cock between those tits of yours and wank it till I come all over you. Understand?” said Steve feeling his last warning before coming.

“I understand.” said Jessica, pulling her fingers out before pushing back against his cock a final few times.

“Ok... Now Jessica.”

Jessica pulled forwards, his cock falling out of her ass with a pop. She span herself over and Steve planted his cock between her tits. She had a great pair of 34DD breasts which she used to wrap around his cock. She smiled at Steve as she began to pull her tits up and down his cock. He smiled back, closing his eyes, feeling himself about to explode.

Jessica began to moan as she cupped her breasts, forcing them around his cock. She looked down at the shit-tanned cock in between her tits. She felt a bulge on her chest and a spurt of warm white cum hit her in the face. She opened her mouth, hoping to get some in. A couple more spurts followed, most of it ending up between her neck and her breasts and finally he’d finished, gasping, he pulled his cock back and forth a few more times between her tits.

“That was the best titwank I’ve ever had! Thanks”

She smiled at him, knowing that it was the best titwank he’d ever had.

“I think you should clean yourself up now.” Steve said, pointing to her chest. It had brown marks between her breasts. “You need to get an enema. I don’t want to have your shit on my cock every time I fuck your ass.”

“I need to get an enema. You don’t want my shit on your cock every time you fuck my ass.” said Jessica, glassy eyes as she walked to the bathroom to clean herself up.

“Jessica? Do you have any sisters?” said Steve called to her.

She looked at him, afraid of what he might do.

“Jessica. I want you to tell me if you have any sisters.”

Without hesitation she spoke. “Yes, I have two sisters. Rachel and Jennifer.” she called back.

“Good girl. Do they live far away?” asked Steve.

“No, they live close by. They share an apartment about 5 miles away.”

“Ok. I think we should pay them both a visit don’t you?”

“Yes.” she said, what a great idea.

“You think it would be a good idea for me to turn them into sluts just like you.”

She did.

“What do you think we should do with them?”

“I think you should them into sluts, just like me.” she said smiling.

“Ok, once you’re all cleaned up, we’ll head over there. I hope they’re as attractive as you!” said Steve.

“I can’t go anywhere today. I’ve got lectures all day.”

“Oh yeah shit. I forgot. Ok... How bout this...” said Steve preparing to change her mind massively.

“Jessica, you think it’s a silly idea that you go to university. You think women should stay at home all day cooking, cleaning and best of all, servicing their masters like the sluts they are. You will quit the university immediately and move in with me. Learning isn’t for you anyway Jessica. Sucking and fucking are the most important things in your life now!”

Jessica paused for a few seconds. Her mind tingled as new ideas whizzed through her head and old ones were forced out.

Suddenly her outlook on life was so much better. No more worries about finding a job after her degree had finished, she already had one. She could stay at home cooking, cleaning and ooh, servicing her master like the slut she was.

“I need to quit the university and move in with you. Learning isn’t for me. Sucking and fucking are the most important things in my life now.” said Jessica, monotonously.

“That’s good Jessica! Very good!” said Steve patronisingly. The sarcasm was lost on Jessica as she smiled at him.

“And one more thing Jessica baby.”

“You’re my slut Jessica. You worship the ground I walk on.”

Her eyes widened and became glassy for a few seconds. From that moment on, her life changed dramatically.