The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Makin Changes

by Danbo

Chapter Three

July 19th—Early evening

“Hey Jennifer, wanna come over tonight? I’ve got something to tell you and a really cool thing you need to see!” Jessica said giggling down the phone to her sister.

“Uh, hi Jess. How’re you? You sound cheery! What’s up! And what do you want to tell me that you can’t tell over the phone?” said Jennifer looking at the clock, tonight was still a couple of hours away.

“Oh nothing. I’m ok. I’m just so happy right now... I’ve fallen madly in love with this guy... His name’s Steve.”

“Ooh. A boyfriend! Go on Jess! I hope it doesn’t interfere with your course! Sure, I’ll come over.” said Jennifer.

“There’s no chance of it interfering with that course! Come round about eight yeah?” said Jessica giggling.

“Sure, eight it is. Do you want me to ask Rachel if she wants to come round?” said Jennifer.

“Oh no don’t worry. We’ve already seen her. She’s here right now in fact!” said Jessica.

“Really? Oh right. Ok, well I’ll be over at about eight. C-ya sis!” said Jennifer hanging up.

Jessica put the phone back on the receiver. Her master had moved the device back to her house and at the moment, her sister Rachel was tied up with a bright beam shining down onto her head. She smiled remembering the curiosity of her sister when she’d asked her to sit in her special chair. That curiosity soon disappeared when Steve flicked the switch on his invention. Her eyes were glassy and she was drooling out of the side of her mouth which was hanging open. She couldn’t help but wonder what her master would do with her. And soon her other sister would follow.

She lay on her knees in front of her sister. From that angle, the glowing around her sister’s head looked like she wore a halo. The enema she’d had a couple of hours ago left her feeling empty inside, something which she cured with a buttplug she slowly eased it in and out of her ass, moaning quietly as she watched her sister being brainwashed into a subservient slut just like her. She giggled as her butt twitched an orgasm building up in her ass.

“I didn’t think I could cum from anal, master.” said Jessica, her mouth open in a big ‘O’. She rubbed her exposed breasts

“Neither did I. I guess it was enforced when I told you that the pain you felt was pleasure.” said Steve chuckling.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she master?! She’ll make a fine slut don’t you think, master?!” said Jessica, moving her hand from her tits to stroke her hand up her sister’s thigh.

“Yes. She is. She’ll make a wonderful addition. And so will your other sister Jennifer! Judging by the pictures on your computer, she’s the best looking of the lot of you!” said Steve.

Jessica smiled. He was right. All her life Jennifer was seen as the beautiful swan of the three. The other two, whilst not unattractive, didn’t quite have the grace and poise of Jennifer.

“How do you feel about me doing this to your family Jessica? I mean, I’m nearly finished brainwashing your sister into my new slut and in a couple of hours, your other sister will be sat there too. Doesn’t that bother you?”

Jessica thought about the absurd question for a second. It didn’t really make much sense to her. “No! Why would it? We’ll all be serving you together! It’ll be so much better once we’re all sluts.”

“That’s what I thought.” said Steve staring at Rachel for a second. They needed to buy some new clothes for him. Rachel was still in her business suit in the chair but once she’d finished, it wouldn’t take long before she would be naked, prostrating for him. Rachel’s long red hair contrasted the black suit she wore. It had a tight skirt which covered her hosed knees, allowing her to be conservative and yet modern at the same time. Her white shirt did it’s best to hold in her ample cleavage. Apparently great tits ran in the family. Her job at the bank would require a little more than the notice that Jessica gave her university today. He’d have to send her out as a semi-slut for a while. He still had to think of a way to get some income but he had a feeling that Rachel would be able to kill two birds with one stone.

“Is she done yet master? I wanna play!” said Jessica stroking her sister while simultaneously pumping her ass with the plug.

“No, not yet. You see that screen up there? That’s how long the machine’s been on. When it gets to 30 minutes, it should be safe for us to switch the machine off.” Currently the counter read 24:58, 5 minutes remaining.

She sat back with a frown, willing to make the machine hurry up. Steve saw the frown and felt a pang of guilt for what he’d done to her. That soon vanished.

“I tell you what. How bout you get your fine ass over here and suck more cock for a bit. I know how much you like that!”

Jessica quickly perked up. “Ooh goody! Cock! My favourite!” she said, scurrying over on all fours to him. He unpopped the button on his trousers and was about to undo his zip when she grabbed both hands around the waist and yanked them down in one pull. She quickly fished out his cock and began to pump her head up and down in at high speed.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down honey. I don’t wanna come in your mouth. I wanna come in your sis first!” said Steve gasping at how great it felt.

“Mmffgnn.” she mumbled, her mouth stuff to the tonsils with cock.

He smiled as he pushed his hands through her long brown curly hair. It was soft and fluffy and went down to her shoulders. Jessica slowed down her pistoning head to a lingering blowjob forcing her head down till she nearly gagged, and bringing her head back up slowly.

“That’s better. Nice and slow.” said Steve gripping her hair harder.

Jessica felt a surge of happiness and tugged at her buttplug a few times causing waves of pleasure to flow through her ass.

“Sss Ffffkknn gd.” Jessica exclaimed as she savoured the flavour of his cock and precum on her tongue.

He watched the counter reach 30 minutes as he removed his cock from Jessica’s mouth.

“Come on honey. Your sister’s finished.” he said, tugging on her hair. He reached over to the console and flipped a switch. The machine above Rachel’s head began to wind down

“Cool!” Jessica got to her feet and followed her master over to the chair.

He popped the neck restraint holding Rachel in the chair and she slumped forward. Slowly she became aware of her surroundings.

“Wha... happened?” said Rachel, slurring.

“Hey sis! You’re gonna be a slut just like me now!” said Jessica giggling at her little sister.

“Wha...Fuck?”

“Rachel. Look at me Rachel. Focus on my eyes.” Steve said, grabbing Rachel’s attention.

Rachel stared blankly into his eyes for a second before they came into focus on him.

“Listen to me Rachel. You’re not afraid, and you’re not upset.”

“I’m not afraid. I’m not upset.” said Rachel blankly. And she wasn’t.

“Good girl. Now I’m going to do this quickly with you. I would have liked to play with your half-fucked mind for a while before making you a total slut like your sister here but I simply haven’t got the time.”

Rachel just stared at him. Wide eyed and dopey.

“Ok, so here’s what’s going to happen from now on. From now on, you’re my slave. I own you completely and utterly and you worship me totally. There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for me and we both know it. I’m going to make you do some things which you normally would have refused point blank to do but now you see, it doesn’t matter because you have no will except for my own. My will is your will. Whatever I want, you want. Ok? Now... You’re going to continue working at the bank. We need to get some money and I think I know how we might be able to do it. But, we’re going to need your boss.”

Rachel’s eyes shuddered for a few seconds before re-opening and staring back at her master with adoration.

“Yess... Umm...What do I call you?” said Rachel confused.

“Call me Steve for now. But while it’s just me and your two sisters, you can call me master.”

“Ok, master.” Rachel said smiling. Steve returned the smile while helping her to her feet.

“Ok, your sister will be here later and I wanna have some fun with her before we stick her in the machine so here’s what’s going to happen...” he said talking to both ladies.”