The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Makin Changes

by Danbo

Chapter Four

July 19th—19:55

Jennifer arrived at the house just before 20:00. There was some kind of celebration happening in Jessica’s neighbour’s house. It was deafening to hear. The town’s local football team had won a trophy and parties were springing up around the town.

The doorbell rang and shortly after, Jessica came to the door in her underwear. She wore a matching black lacy bra and panties. Her hair sat on her shoulders and flowed down her back. Her sister Jennifer stood in front of her, bemused at her sister’s choice of clothing. Her mind switched tracks from the loud music to the fact that her sister wasn’t changed.

“Come in! We’ve been expecting you!” said Jessica giggling.

“What’s going on? You were expecting me weren’t you? Why didn’t you get changed?” Jennifer said

“Well, we’re having a little party! Come on in! I’ve got a surprise for you!” said Jessica, ushering her sister in.

Jennifer took the invitation and stepped inside. At 5′2″ she was the shortest of the three girls. She had light brown hair, the only female in the family without red hair. She had petite breasts and had a firm apple-shaped ass. Like Rachel had earlier, she wore a business suit for her job at the local law firm.

“They’re just upstairs. They’ll be down in a minute when they’ve finished.”

“They? Who’s they?” said Jennifer puzzled.

“Rachel and Steve silly” said Jessica, tapping her sister’s arm playfully.

“Steve? Who’s Steve? I can’t believe she got a boyfriend and didn’t tell me! I mean we live together, you’d have thought that she would have....” she was stopped by her sister placing a finger over her lips.

“Sshh. They’re not going out with each other. They’re just having a little fun that’s all!” said Jessica.

“Fun? I didn’t put her down to be someone who sleeps with anybody at the drop of a hat.” said Jennifer, clearly disgusted.

“He’s not anyone Jennifer! He’s our ma...” Jessica was interrupted by Steve walking down the stairs.

“Steve. It’s Steve.” he said, walking down the stairs, buttoning his shirt up.

“What were you just doing up there with Rachel? In Jessica’s house?”

“They were fucking!” giggled Jessica.

“Wha.... What the fuck’s going on here? Why are you acting like a dopey slut?” said Jennifer angrily.

“Oh hi Jen.” said Rachel at the top of the stairs. She had no trousers on, just a pair of stockings, a white shirt, black panties and a white bra. Her shirt was half-open, exposing her fine breasts to her sisters. She walked down the stairs and gave Steve a kiss on the cheek. “You were wonderful!” she said winking to him.

“Yeah! You were!” Jessica said, kissing the other cheek. Both ladies put their arms around Steve and looked at Jennifer who was on the verge of walking out of the house.

“Oh my God. Tell me you didn’t ALL sleep together?” Jennifer said backing away.

“Yep!” said Jessica grinning. “And you...” Jessica said turning to her sister, “You were the best!” she said, licking her lips.

“Thanks sis! So were you!” Rachel returned. They pulled Steve closer together and reached in front of him for a soft kiss on their lips. They flitted their tongues on each other’s for a second before their sister turned to leave.

Jennifer reached for the door handle and pulled. Nothing. It wouldn’t open. She tried again, this time pushing the lever down as far as it would go. Again, nothing.

“OK, I don’t want to be a part of this sick game you’ve got going on here so let me out.” said Jennifer turning to her sister.

“I’m sorry sis. I can’t do that. You have to stay here with us. I’m sure after a while you’ll learn to enjoy it here!” Jessica said, pulling her sister’s arms forward around her waist. She pulled her hands away quickly.

“Oh, eww. What the fuck’s happening? Why are you acting all weird?” said Jennifer. She stopped talking to her sisters and turned to Steve.

“YOU. What have YOU done to them?” she said raising her voice.

“Me? What makes you think I’VE done something to them?” Steve said smiling.

“Well, I don’t know.” she said sarcastically. “Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when I left my Rachel this morning, she wasn’t a bi-sexual nymph with a tendency toward incest.” she said glaring at all three of them.

“Whoa. Steady on there. That’s not fair. You can’t have a go at him just because we had a little fun!” said Rachel abruptly.

She edged away from the door and moved to the back of the house.

“Where are you going Jennifer?” said Jessica. “I zink you veel find escape ist qvite impossible!” she said in a mock German accent. Steve and Rachel laughed out loud.

“LEMME OUTTA HERE NOW!” Screamed Jennifer.

Jessica and Rachel looked at each other for a second. They both shrugged their shoulders. “Ok sis. Don’t have a brain haemorrhage.” said Jessica walking towards the back door with her sister.

“It doesn’t take two of you to open a door.” glared Jennifer at Rachel.

“I know but then we definitely won’t have any fun!” giggled Rachel.

“What’s that supposed to me...?” Jennifer was stopped in her tracks by her Jessica jumping on Jennifer and gripping her arms tightly to her body. Rachel grabbed a piece of rope from the kitchen top and started wrapping it around her shoulders and sliding it down her body. It had wrapped around her several times before she pulled it taut.

Jennifer was screaming at her sister’s to let them go but they two sisters didn’t stop. Soon, she was bound on the top of her body. She couldn’t move her arms at all. She tried kicking out at her sisters but they grabbed her foot and span it around. She unceremoniously to the floor. The rope softening her fall.

Jessica grabbed Jennifer’s feet and Rachel passed rope over and under her legs. Jennifer tried to shake her feet out of Jessica’s grasp by bending her knees but Jessica had them locked in place. After a few seconds, Jennifer’s feet too were bound. Jessica let go of her feet and watched her as she screamed and squirmed on the floor. Her screams were drowned out outside the house by the thumping bass music bellowing out of her neighbour’s house. The walls of the house were thick and quite effective at blocking out noise. Nevertheless, Jessica grabbed a pair of her knickers from her dirty linen basket and some tape from a drawer and straddled her sister.

“It’s like buckaroo!” she said laughing to Rachel. They giggled as she held her panties in front of her sister’s face. She stopped moving for a second and arched her eyebrows. Before she knew what she was going to do, Jessica shoved them into her mouth and held one hand over it to stop her forcing it out. With the other she put the tape to her teeth and tore off a strip. She stuck it down firmly against her sister face, removing her hand from her sisters mouth and sealing the panties inside with the tape.

Jennifer was ready to be sick. The thought of her sister’s panties in her mouth reviled her.

“That’s a good girl. Now suck on that for a bit sweetie! Just like Rachel here, I think you’ll quite like the taste after a while!” she said stroking her sister’s hair. Rachel grinned and rolled her tongue around in her mouth.

Jennifer’s eyes rolled over into the back of her head. It looked like she was about to pass out. Her breathing slowed and she started to cry.

“wwfffgggnn.” came a muffled cry through the panty gag.

“What’s that sis? You wanna watch us play some more?” said Jessica smiling at Jennifer before turning to her sister and winking. Rachel licked her lips in return.

“Aayyygggfffmmmttkkss” came a muffled reply.

“I think she does sis!” said Rachel stroking her mons.

“Nice work sluts!” observed Steve, entering the utility room.

“Thankyou master.” the girls chimed.

“Yyywwsskkmmtthhffkkrr” came another reply.

“Ssh now honey. We’ll have you on your knees in no time at all! Meanwhile... How bout we put a show on for your sister hey?” said Steve nodding to Rachel and Jessica. They giggled and stood up. Rachel grabbed Jennifer’s legs and Steve grabbed her head. She was still squirming but the rope bound her pretty well and made light work. They hauled her upstairs into the spare room where Steve had set up the chair. They placed her in it and Jessica wrapped some more of the tape around Jessica binding her to the chair. She stuck some on her forehead holding it back. She was now pinned into the chair. She couldn’t move at all. Her squirming stopped as she realised that she was just wasting her energy. Her muffled cries echoed through the small room. Steve jumped up on the bed and slid to the corner which was in the corner of the room. He lay against the wall and watched Jessica and Rachel finish binding their sister.

“C’mon sluts. Up on the bed.” Steve said, patting the mattress.

“Yes master” came the reply. The two ladies turned around and slid up onto the bed at each side of Steve’s legs.

“Rachel, tell your sister how great it is being my totally devoted slut.” said Steve grinning.

“Oh...” said Rachel putting her hand on her chest.”It’s a-MAZ-ing! It’s like this whole other world’s been opened up for me! It’s great. It’s so easy not to think so much anymore. Mmm. I really love it and I know you will too!” she said, playing with her nipples through her bra.

Steve smiled. Jennifer had screwed her eyes shut and was trying to drown out the sound but it wasn’t working. She couldn’t concentrate on the music outside through the double glazing. She sat, bound, tears streaming down her cheek as she heard her brainwashed sister tell her how great it was to be some freak’s fucktoy.

“I know what you’re thinking...” Jessica chimed in. “You’re thinking; how the fuck can this guy have total control over us? Well, it doesn’t matter to be honest. All you need to know is that the device above your head will give you the answer soon enough.” she smiled, stroking her master’s inside thigh rolling her hand over his erect dick she cooed as she gripped it’s length.

Jennifer saw out of the top of her eyes a white object about a foot above her head. To her left was something that looked like it came out of a 40’s b-movie. Knobs and switches adorned a black worktop about the size of a small table. There was a stand protruding from it, attached to which was a monitor, displaying the numbers ‘00:00:00’.

She began to get really really scared.

This psycho was going to turn him into a slut just like her sisters? This just wasn’t possible. It didn’t happen. And if it did, why hadn’t the government built something like it already?

“I think I need to give your sister a little demonstration of my power over you two. Somehow, I don’t think she totally realises what’s about to happen to her!” Steve said, patting his leg.

“Our pleasure master.” the girls said one after the other.

Rachel pulled at Steve’s trousers and slid them off while Jessica tended to his boxers. She edged them down and his dick sprung free. The girls moaned in unison as they saw his heavenly cock. They licked their lips and moved in. Jessica stroked his balls and licked the tip of his shaft while Rachel wrapped her mouth around his stem, nibbling and sucking at it.

“Mmm. Not bad ladies. Not bad. Come on Jennifer! Open your eyes. Don’t you want to see the show?” Steve sat up, the girls following his cock. “Oh dear ladies. It looks like Jennifer here doesn’t want to watch the show! I guess I’ll just have to tell her what’s going on then!” said Steve grinning slyly.

Jessica and Rachel moaned at the thought of having their master describe what they were doing to their sister.

“Mmm. Jessica here...” he said stroking Jessica’s head out of the way so he could see her.”...Is stroking my balls while she sucks on the tip of my cock. And Rachel...” he said grabbing Rachel’s hair. “...Is sucking on the side of my cock. She’s doing a fucking great job of it too!” He said, winking to Rachel.

“Ttkkyyww mmtthhrr” said Rachel.

“Don’t talk while you’re eating, slut.” Steve remarked.

“I think you should leave my tip and balls alone for a while Jessica and concentrate on my length like Rachel here.”

Jessica obliged. She shifted her free hand to her ass which still held the buttplug. It was kept in place by the lacy knickers she had on. She tugged on her ass a few times, moans escaping from her cock-filled mouth.

“Oh, I never mentioned did I! Earlier today, Jessica took my cock up her ass and then titwanked me! Now she’s got a fucking butt-plug in her ass cos I told her that the pain she felt was actually pleasure. Now it’s much more sensitive than her pussy! Somehow I don’t think fucking her pussy will do anything as much as fucking that nice tight ass of hers. She a fucking butt whore now you know!” said Steve, trying his best to wind Jennifer up. She was breathing hard, humming some nursery rhyme in her head tiring to block out his voice and the slurping noise coming from her sister’s mouths.

“It’s no use Jennifer! I know you can hear me! I think deep down inside you wanted this to happen! Yes! You wanted someone to come along and take all three of you to be my sluts. The thought of your sisters dirty panties in your gob. I bet your mouths watering quite a bit now isn’t it! Yeah! You like the taste don’t ya! Don’t be afraid to admit it! There’s nothing wrong with it! Is there sluts?” Steve said to his girls lapping away at his cock.

“No master. Nothing wrong with it.” “No master.” came the replies from the girls as the pulled their mouths away from his cock for a second before returning to their duties.

“I suppose you want to know what we were doing upstairs before you arrived don’t ya! Well, we were breaking Rachel in! Y’see, Jessica here was already a dirty slut! Yeah! She’s tried pussy before! Of course, she was straight but just a little curious. Nothing wrong with that now! But Rachel here... Rachel’s never had another woman’s tongue near her pussy and she’s certainly never had her tongue near anyone else’s pussy either. Well, that changed today. Lemme fill you in on what happened.” Steve said, pausing for effect.

“I did your sister last night in that machine and she helped me bring the machine back to her house. Of course she doesn’t remember that because I told her not to. After her little anal fuck and titwank, I made her call her sister round and get her to sit in the chair. She didn’t suspect a thing! She sat in it and Jessica here flicked the switch like a good slut. In effect, Jessica brainwashed Rachel. I didn’t do anything to her! Once she was finished we all went upstairs and had a little fun! It seems Rachel hasn’t been paying too much attention to her tight pussy lately. It’s seen less action than a Tel Aviv pork merchant during Passover. We sure fixed that didn’t we eh?!” a muffled reply and several moans followed from Jessica and Rachel. His cock was dripping wet with several coats of saliva now, but he wanted to finish the story before flicking the switch.

“Yeah, so I got your sister Jess to suck my cock and guide it into your sister’s tight little hole. She was begging me for it! I’m not kidding you! What was it you said Rachel before I stuffed your cunt?” asked Steve. Rachel paused for a second, lifting her head to meet her master’s gaze.

“I need your cock in my tight pussy master. Pllleeeeease. Fuck me... Use me... Dump your load in me.” Rachel said, almost verbatim. Her eyes rolled back as she thought of the blissful fuck only thirty minutes ago. After a short pause, she returned to sucking on his cock with her sister.

“Yep! That’s pretty much what she said! I mean, who could refuse an offer like that? So she got up on all fours and I banged away at her slot. You were so wet baby! You were gagging for it. God, it just flew in and out. It was like fucking an ass! Her twat is that tight!” Steve remarked, holding up a clenched finger screwed round.

“She was moaning away telling what a good fuck I was. And I thought that Jessica was a little bored. So, I got her to lie under your sister and we had a little menage-a-trois! Yep! I told Rachel and Jennifer that going down on their sister was the most natural thing in the world. They were only too happy to oblige! So while I banged away at Rachel, she stuck her face into Jess’s crotch. She gave it some I tell you! She looked like a lion eating out its latest meal down there! And Jess was rolling her tongue over the bottom of my cock as it slid in and out of Rachel. Kinky huh! Anyway, that’s not the best part. I was about to pull out of Rachel and let her swallow me when I had a much better idea!” Steve said, his cock twitching.

“So... I carried on through and blew my load inside her belly. I think she was grateful for it! I mean going that long without a fuck; I’m surprised there weren’t cobwebs! So I pulled out and told Jess to stick her mouth onto Rachel’s snatch and suck out my cum, but don’t swallow! She jammed her head in there like her life depended on it. Oh my God! How fucking hot is that! Your sister was sucking my jizz out of her sister’s pussy! It was like some fucking dream come true! But I didn’t finish it there! Oh no! Once she’d sucked her clam dry, I told her to share it with her sister. They just lay on the bed for a few minutes passing it in and out of each others mouths. I mean, if I hadn’t already been fucked and sucked already today, I would have gotten hard again! As it is, there isn’t going to be that much left for you! So when we finished, I told Jess to get the rope and made sure that she was gonna lock the door when you came in. That’s pretty much where we’re up to right now!” said Steve panting. He tried to rush the end of the story before he shot his bolt.

He got onto his knees on the bed and pulled Jess and Rachel across. They knew what was coming. They opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out. He gripped Rachel’s hair as he finished himself off and a spurt flew out and hit the back of her throat. He did the same with Jess, grabbing her hair and firing a load into her mouth. She swilled it around for a moment before sharing it with her sister. Their tongues danced around their mouths licking the insides of each other’s mouths.

“Can you believe it? They’re fucking sperm-swapping again! The filthy sluts! I didn’t even tell them to do that!” Steve said cackling.

Jennifer’s eyes remained screwed shut. Her humming was quite loud now but he was sure that she’d gotten most of the story.

“Right. Time to say bye-bye to the old boring Jennifer and hello to the new fuck slut Jenny! Say bye bye girls!” said Steve to the girls.

“They lifted their heads and gargled “Bye bye Jennifer!” waving at her. Giggling as some of his load dribbled down the chins. The girls collapsed into laughter as the rubbed each others clits.

“There’ll be no fanfare here Jennifer. This is the end of the old you.” Steve said, whispering in her ear.

“When you’re finished in here. You’ll be so addicted to me, you won’t even contemplate escape. You’ll just be a happy fucking-cum-slut just like your sisters here.”

And with that, he flicked the switch.