The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malaking Suso Resort and Spa

By CNP

Commissioned by CJ

Day 2, Part 3: Double Massage

The trip to the massage room was something of a daze. It was only when Meredith realized that she’d finished her drink that she noticed she’d left the cabana.

“Titty massage feel so good! You do anything for titty massage! Mary love it when people play with her titties.”

Oh. Right. Baya was talking to her.

It was hard to pay attention though. The only words Meredith seemed to hear were ‘titty’ and ‘massage’.

She could feel her titties throb at the very mention of the word.

Funny. She didn’t used to think of her titties as titties. They’d always just been…

Meredith furrowed her brow trying to remember the word. But her concentration failed her.

Whatever they were before didn’t really matter. They were definitely titties now.

“Okay! You get more boba juice when they done with you, Mary! Remember! You be good and you get more and more and more! Then you get nice titty massage all the time!” Baya said. Laughing as she took Meredith’s empty glass with one hand and patted her bosom with the other.

It felt nice. Meredith’s mouth watered at the thought of more boba juice. The idea of getting more made her feel good. And her nipples pleasantly stiffened in anticipation of being rubbed.

She had taken her top off before Baya had shut the door behind herself.

Baya had already seen her naked, so it wasn’t like it mattered anyway.

And her titties felt so good to be free of the tight swim top.

Meredith looked down as she felt the relief wash over them as they escaped their confinement.

Her nipples were shooting straight out.

She bit her lip. Were they excited at the prospect of being rubbed? Was it the pleasant citrus smell of the oil that was about to coat them? Was it because the last time she got a titty massage she’d passed out from cumming like a slut.

No… She didn’t cum like a slut.

That was Lexi.

Lexi was a slut.

Meredith was…

She looked back down, confused.

All she could see in front of her were her tits and pointy nipples.

They were too big to be a slut’s titties.

For some reason, that thought filled her with pride.

She hefted both of them as a sort of reward for herself.

They felt so good and warm.

And heavy...

Meredith let them drop.

They seemed heavier than normal…

But she’d always had big titties… Hadn’t she?

A pleasant memory of playing with her tits washed over her. She always played with her tits when she played with herself. She loved tugging her nipples as hard as she could while she rubbed her clitty with her vibrator. The big one she kept in her purse in case she got horny at work.

She was always horny at work…

Meredith closed her eyes and felt her pussy clench. She could almost hear the buzz of her toy...

Wait.

She didn’t have a vibrator.

Meredith only had a modified electric toothbrush that she kept in her bedside table.

And she wasn’t always horny at work… only sometimes…

She was always horny in bed!

That’s where Chris fucked her! She loved it when he fucked her. It meant he was claiming her. It meant she was his.

She liked being his.

It made her feel good.

She always came harder when she was full of his cum. The toothbrush was only there for when he was done inside of her.

Then he’d tug at her breasts as she held the automatic toothbrush up to her clit.

She always came like an animal in heat.

Meredith shuttered.

One hand was still squeezing at her tits. They no longer feel sore. It just felt so good to squeeze them.

Her other hand was rubbing her bush.

But it didn’t feel quite good enough.

Fuck!

Why had she left the toothbrush at home?

“You’ll find it feels much better to do that naked, Miss Mary.” said a baritone voice came from the doorway.

Meredith felt her tits slap into each other as she turned, still standing, to see who the voice belong to.

She was glad her hand was still in her panties. It was Matthew. His voice sounded even more sexy than she thought it would.

“Unh!” Meredith cried as her pussy lips surprisingly clamped around her fingers. It had been a full day since she’d seen a man, and now just looking at one was enough to make her orgasm.

What… that didn’t seem like the right sort of thing to do… but she had been masturbating for a bit before he came in… and it was a man that she’d been fantasizing about last night… and it didn’t hurt that he wasn’t wearing a shirt...

“Good girl, Mary!” he said.

“Unh!” Mary quivered again at the compliment.

“Oh my, you’ve relaxed so much since this morning! I’m so glad!” Came a feminine voice from behind Matthew.

It was Nicole. Mary flushed when she saw her.

Nicole was so pretty! And she gave the best titty massages.

It made sense. Nicole had some of the most amazing titties Mary had ever seen. They were even bigger than her own! She probably massaged them every day!

It was much easier to tell now that Nicole was topless just like Matthew… and Mary.

Nicole caught her looking at her naked breasts.

“You like big titties, don’t you Mary?”

Mary bit her lip. She did like big titties.

She nodded in response, but was only able to say “Unh!” again as her pussy spasmed in agreement.

She especially liked watching Nicole play with her own titties. Her nipples throbbed as she watched Nicole tug at her own.

“Good girl, Mary! Good girls like big titties! I like big titties, too! I like your big titties, Mary!” Nicole said, her fingers tracing her own areola as she did so. “You look like you need a titty massage. Would you like that, Mary?”

Mary nodded in agreement again. Her pussy was pulsing with as much anticipation as her tits now.

“Matthew is going to help me give you a massage this evening. You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Nicole asked with a hand on Matthew’s shoulder now.

“Yes!” her excitement over the man in the room was enough to help her find her voice again.

“I’m glad to hear that.” Matthew said, smiling. “Now why don’t you take your panties off? It’s so much more comfortable to be naked.”

“You like being naked, Mary.” Nicole told her.

She did like being naked. And the swimsuit bottom was starting to feel a bit tight with her wet hand and swollen clit in it.

Mary shimmied out of them.

“Good girl.” Nicole said, then kissed her on the cheek.

Mary’s heart fluttered, hoping for more. Hoping for a kiss like she’d shared with Lexi.

Instead, Nicole took her hand and led her to the massage table. She let go of her hand to adjust it, lifting up the face portal section to turn it into a modified massage chair. Then she pat on the seat.

“Good girl.” Nicole said again as Mary sat down for her.

Facing Mary, Nicole started gently pressing on her shoulder. Her warm hands gently squeezing against her flesh. Working their way down her arms.

Mary found she was somewhat disappointed not to start the massage with oil again. But being able to watch Nicole as she rubbed her more than made up for it.

It was almost hypnotizing watching the blonde woman’s tits hang and sway as she leaned in toward Mary.

Mary liked her titties. Mary liked big titties. Mary was a good girl.

Finished with her arms, Nicole’s hands then worked her way up her sides. On occasion she would lean over and kiss a certain spot.

Her hands were almost as soft as her lips.

When her hands reached the side of Mary’s tits at last, she felt her hips buck.

Nicole smiled. Then brushed aside a stray hair that had fallen in front of her face before leaning in and kissing around Mary’s tits.

Mary’s hands gripped the bottom of the massage table/chair. It was almost too much. The sensation was all at once pleasant and ticklish to the point of irritation. As if she had an itch that was only being scratched by a feather. It was tantalizing and frustrating all at once.

All the more so as she felt her nipples tighten with excitement.

She found herself pushing her chest into Nicole’s face.

Nicole laughed, pulling back. Then she gave one a squeeze.

Mary’s body shuddered.

“Still so much stress in them still! Don’t worry, Mary. We’ll milk all the stress from them by the end of the session. Sit face down now. We start with the back as before.” Nicole said, pointing toward the face portal.

A small whimper escaped her lips. But Mary did as she was bade. Her entire bosom was beginning to throb. She hoped Nicole finished with her shoulders soon.

She had to straddle the chair to sit on it like she was told. Her hips were more accommodating than she’d expected. And since there was no towel, the cushion felt nice rubbing up against her pussy.

Her tits however were another matter. Her nipples, as hard as they were, didn’t like being pushed against the leather backing. Fortunately, they were big enough that part of them spilled over the side of the chair. Just enough so that she could get her head comfortably in the face portal.

And just enough so their sides could be rubbed by Nicole.

Mary found herself grinding into the table as she felt the warm citrus oil dribble onto her back.

On occasion she would clench when Nicole touched her in just the right way. Mostly when she rubbed the side of her tits with her oiled hands.

She found her mouth watering the more Nicole rubbed. She soon found herself licking her lips as she ground against the bench in rhythm with her touch.

Then she felt something warm and pleasantly aromatic pressed against her lips.

She let it into her salivating mouth. It tasted so good. So pungent. And it smelled like...

Like how her pussy smelled after Chris came in her.

Funny, she’d never liked that smell before. She’d have to taste it next time. If it tasted anything near as good as this Mary would be sure to suck Chris’ cock every time he fucked her…

Why hadn’t she done that before? Was it because she didn’t like the smell?

Mary’s mouth watered as she thought of the smell of her husband’s cock. It was a good thing her mouth was so wet. It made it so much easier to suck on the big thing that was in her mouth.

What was it anyway?

Her eyes opened to reveal trimmed pubes at the end of the cock she was sucking. It was a cock!

She pushed back from the table to see who it belonged to. For some reason it seemed important.

Matthew was standing there.

“Why did you stop? Don’t you like sucking cock?” he asked.

“Good girls like sucking cock. Good girls get titty massages.” She heard Nicole say from behind her.

Mary thought about that for a moment. She was a good girl wasn’t she? And she really wanted a titty massage… Needed a titty massage. And she did like sucking cock… Didn’t she?

She licked her lips. Looking at Matthew’s cock, then back up to Matthew.

She did like sucking cock.

She couldn’t believe she was sucking Matthew’s cock.

She couldn’t wait to tell Lexi!

“Good girl.” Matthew said, grabbing her head now from around the face portal.

Mary knew her pussy was as wet as her mouth now.

She was so wet.

She reached around the table and took his cock by the shaft. It felt warm in her hands. She wanted to direct it more and lick its sides.

But the Matthew held her head where he wanted it.

Made her suck his cock how he wanted it.

Then he came into her mouth.

If only he’d cum in her needy pussy. But then she wouldn’t get to taste as much of his delicious cum. So warm and thick and yummy.

She was sure to swallow it all and licked her lips ravenously as he pulled out.

“Good girl.” He said. “Good girls get titty massages. Roll over.”

Mary didn’t hesitate. She was a good girl and wanted her titty massage.

“Do you want me to play with your titties, Mary?” Matthew asked her.

“Please play with my titties! I want you to play with my titties! Please!”

“Good girl.” Matthew said oiling up his hands.

Mary swallowed in anticipation. Her tongue dancing in the flavor that still remained of his spunk.

She brushed her new, dark red hair away from her face. She felt another shiver from doing so. It reminded her of how good she looked. How hot she was.

That was why Matthew wanted to fuck her face and to play with her tits.

A hand found its way to her pussy. Sever fingers easily sliding in.

“It’s going to be hard for me to play with your tits if your arm is in the way.” Matthew said pulling back.

Mary looked down. Her arm was crossed in front of her right tit.

She pulled it back. She felt the oil on it that had rubbed off from her tits. Her fingers were wet.

“Put your hands at your sides and keep your legs spread open.” he commanded.

Mary was thankful for the instruction. She was incredibly horny and wouldn’t have known what to do with her hands otherwise.

But keeping her legs spread kept her from rubbing them together. She could almost feel her own heat emanating out.

But if that was what it took to have her titties played with, so be it.

“Good girl.” Matthew said and began to do as he promised.

As big as they were, his hands were only just large enough to get a sizeable hold on her tits. It felt wonderful!

It took all her effort to stay still. Mary found herself gripping the bottom of the massage table hard as he played with her tits. It was all she could do to keep herself from bringing her hand back to slide inbetween her pussy’s swollen lips.

Then he started to slowly and deliberately squeeze. First one. Then the other.

Mary felt her toes curl.

Squeeze.

He was milking her pussy through her tits! Just like Nicole had!

Squeeze.

Oh fuck that felt good! But she hadn’t cum yet. Not like when Nicole had done it. Where was Nicole anyway?

Squeeze.

“Good girl!” Nicole said.

Mary looked down and could just barely see Nicole past her own tits.. She was kneeling in front of the massage table. Her face just in front of her own pussy.

“You smell so good, Mary! Pussy juice smells so good!” she said.

Squeeze.

Mary shuddered.

“I bet your pussy tastes good, too. Pussies taste good, Mary.”

Mary felt the woman’s warm hands on her legs. Pushing them further apart.

Was she going to… But she wasn’t a lesbian… She wasn’t into girls…

Despite the thought of that sexy slut Lexi, Mary tried to close her legs.

Nicole looked up at Matthew who had stopped squeezing Mary’s tits.

“Let her taste your pussy. I’ll let you suck my cock again.” he said.

Good girls like sucking cock… Good girls get titty massages...

“Good girl.” Matthew said, rewarding her tit with another squeeze as Mary’s legs spread again.

“Oh fuck!” Mary cried as Nicole’s tongue found its mark.

Nicole giggled.

“Good girl.” Matthew said again as he started to straddle the massage table.

Mary had trouble staying still beneath him. As much as she wanted to watch his cock it was so hard to focus on with Nicole’s face buried between her legs.

He positioned himself just above her abdomen. His muscular legs holding his weight onto the massage table rather than onto Mary. Somehow he was able to maintain his balance without holding onto the table with his hands.

Good thing, too, as his hand grabbed hold of Mary’s tits, wrapping them around his cock.

“Fuck!” Mary cried again.

She didn’t know what felt better: him grabbing her tits, his cock between them, or Nicole between her legs.

“Are you going to cum? Are you going to cum all over Nicole’s face?” Matthew asked.

Squeeze.

Lick.

She felt his cock approach her lips.

“Fuck!” She was so close.

“I want you to cum on her face, Mary. Good girls cum when they’re told. Cum on her! Cum on that slut’s face!”

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!”

Mary’s hands clenched the table. She hadn’t been told to remove her hands from her sides yet. She let the orgasm wash over her body. Feeling the sensations of being eaten out for the first time by a woman.

That didn’t make her a lesbian. After all, it was another woman eating out her delicious pussy. Wasn’t it? And besides she now had a lovely cock in her mouth.

“Good girl.” Matthew said, eventually pulling out.

“Mmm… you do taste delicious, Mary! Pussy juice tastes so good!” Nicole said as Matthew climbed off of her.

Mary soon found Nicole’s on her own. Then the woman’s tongue was in her mouth.

She never tasted herself before. She did taste good!

Pussy juice was delicious!

There was a knock on the door.

Nicole continued the kiss for a moment longer. Then gave Mary’s tits a squeeze. “I’ll see you in the morning!”

“Mary! You have good titty massage, yes?”

Mary turned and found Baya in front of her. It was a good thing Baya had seen her naked before otherwise she might have been embarrassed to be so on display in front of her.

Then she felt Baya’s hand on her tit.

It felt nice.

“Good! You have good titty massage!” Baya laughed answering her own question as she squeezed Mary’s tit.

She then started to put Mary’s swim top back on her.

Mary was amazed at how tight It felt.

“You starting to get good udders Mary cow! Soon unga and make milk all day!” Baya continued squeezing them again. This time through the thin fabric.

It felt nice. Mary smiled and nodded only half making out what the woman was saying. She stepped into the swim bottom that Baya was holding open for her.

“Good girl! We go to pool now! Time to show off before milk bath! Get you more happy boba juice! Spend more happy time with Lexi!”

Mary eagerly followed Baya out the door. She wanted more boba juice. And she wanted to see Lexi’s new tattoo.