The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malaking Suso Resort and Spa

By CNP

Commissioned by CJ

Day 3: Formula Change

“Mary! Time for morning titty massage!” Baya said walking into the room without knocking. She went straight to the side of herbed.

Meredith rolled away, trying to pull the blanket over her head. She only found the sheet and started to grumble about the early wake up call.

She felt like she’d tossed and turned all night. Even when she had finally gotten brief sleep, she’d had uncomfortable dreams. Especially strange dreams.

Dreams that…

Before should could think any more on it, Baya had begun massaging her left breast. It was on top as she had rolled onto her right side.

She knew she should have protested. But the touch was too pleasant.

“Oh fuck!” Meredith quietly let out in pleasure.

Baya giggled. As she rubbed the woman’s tit through the sticky wet sheets.

“You so sweaty, Mary! You have good dreams? Yes?”

“No!” Meredith immediately answered. Though as Baya continued rubbing on her breast she couldn’t remember exactly why. What had she been dreaming about?

“Good dreams of relaxing, yes? You such good girl, Mary! No stress in your dreams! Happy dreams! You happy when you wake up! No stress left in your head. All that stress move to your tits.” Baya emphasized by squeezing out the stress again. “Baya help get stress out of you body, Mary. Baya here to help. Mary like getting titty massage.”

A groan of assent escaped Meredith’s lips. She did like getting titty massages.

Wait.

Was this what her attendant was supposed to be doing?

The moment of clarity was lost as Baya pushed and pulled with more intensity.

“Such a good girl Mary! Good girls have big titties, Mary. You like your big titties?”

Another moan left Meredith’s mouth. It was hard to think anything different when her big tits were being massage like that.

And that’s what attendants were supposed to do. Right? Baya had said it was time for her titty massage.

Wait.

Did she have big tits?

Meredith’s hands went up to cup her own cleavage through Baya’s small hands.

Familiar heavy breasts filled her hands.

A wave of relief washed over her. Oh, yeah, that’s right. Of course she did!

She squeezed the flesh in her hands. Her big titties made her happy.

“Yes! You like your big titties! Such big milky titties. So much stress in them though! Baya help. Baya help Mary cow.”

Her mouth was dry. She was thirsty. But why was Baya calling her a cow? Just because she had big tits didn’t…

“Oh!”

Baya tugged one of her teats in just the right way. A quick stream of milk shot up into Meredith’s face.

Meredith was as shocked by the revelation as to why Baya had jokingly called her a cow as she was by learning that somehow she had started lactating.

And that it felt good to be milked.

Her tit felt just a little better.

Just like in her dream.

Baya licked her lips. “So much stress still in your titties, Mary cow. Good thing you getting proper titty massages! I give you your quick morning milking first. You love morning milking, Mary cow!

“Mmmm!”

She did love her morning milking!

Her nipples throbbed in anticipation of each of Baya’s tugs. Her tongue greedily licking up the milk Baya was shooting onto her face.

“Here, you suck more now!” Baya said hefting Mary’s left breast up to her mouth.

Meredith immediately latched on. She was reward with a small, but pleasant flow of her own milk.

“You so stupid, bimbo cow! No realize you can suck your own udders! You ever alone when you wake up: you do that first thing! Otherwise they hurt! Get infected. Bad.”

Meredith wanted to cringe at everything Baya was saying. But somehow, the bad thoughts didn’t bother her. However, the slowing milk supply of her left tit was beginning to…

Baya noticed her fruitlessly sucking on a newly, deflated tit. She tsked. “On second thought, better tell Chris not leave you alone when you wake up. You too stupid to switch tits!” Baya said, solving Mary’s problem by swapping out her breasts for her.

Meredith felt dumb for not realizing the solution to her problem. That wasn’t like her. When there was a problem: she solved it. She was… well, even if she felt dumb right now she wasn’t dumb.

She rewarded her happy conclusion by sucking her other tit dry.

Baya pulled the teat from her before she wore it sore from sucking. “Wow! You stupidest one yet!” She said taking a drink from a nearby glass.

Then Baya tilted Mary’s head back and dripped the contents of her mouth into Mary’s.

Meredith was in heaven! It had been forever since she’d had the yummy boba juice!

She swallowed eagerly then opened her mouth for more.

Baya laughed before removing her own top. It was the first time that Meredith had seen her attendant without a top. Such strong dark nipples. Such big titties.

Meredith swallowed. She wasn’t into girls.

Was she?

Baya noticed her staring. “Good girls have big titties. Baya good girl, too! Good girls like big titties. You like Baya’s big titties!”

She did. And she didn’t have to be into girls to be into their tits.

She had big tits. Baya had big tits.

She liked her big tits. She liked Baya’s big tits.

She was a good girl. Baya was a good girl.

He was like Baya.

Baya laughed as Mary continued to stare. Then poured the rest of the boba juice onto her own chest.

Meredith gasped as the short filipino wasted the yummy juice across the top of her bountiful bosom.

“Well? What you wait for, cow? You thirsty, yes?” Baya snapped, impatient. “Clean my tits off with your tongue! Is better this way, you see. You like! You love big titties!”

For some reason, Meredith wanted to fight the order. Fortunately, though, Baya was right. She was thirsty. And the previous taste she’d had was still hanging in her mouth, waiting to be surrounded by more.

She crawled over toward Baya. Only pausing to luxuriate in how good it felt to have her emptied tits hanging free below her. Then she began to lick the woman’s tits.

This wasn’t wrong. It didn’t mean she was a lesbian. And after all she was thirsty.

And she’d been told to do so.

And she liked big tits. She was a good girl.

So…

“Mmm!” She relished in the sticky sweet flavor of the fresh batch of juice. Taking care to lick it all off just as she’d been told.

Baya was right.

It was better that way.

“You such good girl, Mary cow! Such good girl do what you’re told.” Baya said petting Mary’s crimson red hair.

Meredith beamed at the compliment. She was a good girl!

“Later, you get freshest boba juice! Only freshest boba juice for good girls, Mary cow!”

Meredith was an in awe. If this wasn’t fresh, she could scarcely fathom how good it would taste if it was.

Cleaned up. At least as much as she could be with Mary’s tongue, Baya stood and motioned to the door. She didn’t bother putting her top back on. “Alright, come now, Mary cow. Time for morning massage!”

Meredith was filled with excite from those words. Or maybe it was the boba juice. She leaned back and stretched her arms in front of her getting ready to get up. Pressing her tits together as she did so.

It felt so good, she did so a second time. This time looking down to be sure to enjoy the view of her lovely milky white assets.

She could see blue veins as she did so. Not bulging out so much now that she’d been milked.

“Come on, stupid baka. Play with tits later.” Baya chided opening the door.

Meredith pouted as she unsteadily rose to her feet. She blushed as Baya tapped her foot impatiently as she started to have trouble walking toward her.

“With big titties like yours, is better to crawl. Besides, you like crawling on ground like animal, Mary baka.”

Meredith didn’t want to listen to her. For some reason she really wanted to stand up like Baya was. She just seemed to be having more trouble than normal doing so.

Baya chided her. “Silly Mary cow! With big udders like yours, much easier to crawl! Here this help!”

The Asian went over to her and knelt down beside her. Then she clasped a collar around Meredith’s neck.

Meredith didn’t want to admit how comfortable it felt. Having the leather collar clasped around her neck felt right.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

Then Baya pulled the collar up to attach a leash to it.

Meredith shivered.

She knew such a thing shouldn’t make her feel so good.

But it did.

Baya tugged gently on the leash. “See Mary cow? Much better crawl! You like being on leash, Mary baka. You like crawling behind Baya.”

The words made sense and didn’t all at once. But Meredith listened to Baya’s advice and crawled toward her.

She was right, as usual.

Everything about crawling on the ground felt right.

Especially her tits.

Meredith liked how they swayed as she crawled.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

It was rather hypnotic.

She giggled at the thought of hypnotizing someone with her big tits.

She’d like that.

They’d like that.

Maybe she’d do that to Chris when he picked her up?

Or better yet…

Meredith looked up at Baya’s tight ass as she walked in front of her. The cheeks gripping as tightly to the thin fabric of her bottom as was her camel toe.

Meredith licked her lips.

Somehow Baya’s pussed looked… sexy to her. Hiding beneath the thin cloth leaving nothing to the imagination. She was clearly shaved.

Regularly.

Everywhere from the waist down.

She was flawless.

And she had great tits, too.

Meredith could seem them swaying as she walked. They were too big to be blocked by her backside. Especially without a top on.

Were they full of milk, too?

Meredith swallowed, thirsty again.

She felt her nipples harden as how that thirst could be sated.

But then she squeaked in surprise as her tits brushed the threshold she was crawled through. When had they gotten so sensitive?

Wait.

Her knees were starting to hurt. Why was she crawling again?

“Good girl on your knees, Mary cow!”

It was Nicole. She was holding her leash now.

Meredith beamed at seeing the attractive masseuse again. Her tits were magnificent! They looked even larger than Meredith had previously imagined now that they weren’t hidden by clothing.

Nicole smiled back at her a patted the massage table.

Meredith took the cue and climbed onto. But she didn’t lay down. She hadn’t been told to. And it was so much more comfortable to be on all fours on the padded table.

It felt so much nicer on her knees.

“You look so much more relaxed this morning, Mary.” Nicole said. “Show me your tits.”

It was a command Meredith was happy to follow. She loved her big tits. She leaned back so that she was kneeling on the table and presented her big tits to beautiful blonde.

“Good girl!” Nicole said, rewarding her with a kiss.

Meredith tensed at first. She wasn’t supposed to kiss girls… But Nicole had kissed her. So that didn’t count right?

Plus, she’d already kissed Alexis… err Lexi… and that hadn’t been so bad.

Meredith found herself leaning into the kiss.

Somehow, it couldn’t last long enough. Nicole giggled as she pulled back. “Keep showing me your tits!”

Meredith did as she was told. Though, her hands were growing tired from holding up her own heavy breasts. Her nipples swelled with excitement as she saw Nicole grab the bottle of citrus oil.

She poured it straight onto Meredith’s bosom. The warm dripped through her fingers, down her breasts, all the way down her belly and into her red bushy crotch.

Wait. Why was her pubic hair different colored than…

All thoughts were lost as Nicole grabbed Meredith’s hands and began massaging Meredith’s tits with them.

Wordlessly, Nicole was instructing Meredith how to massage her own bosom!

Meredith never knew her fingers could feels so divine!

She barely registered as Nicole let go, leaving herself playing with her titties.

Meredith loved playing with her big titties.

“Such a good girl, Mary cow.” Nicole said. She was kneeling on the table behind her now. “Kneel forward again, and keep playing with those big titties! Good girl!”

Meredith again did as she was told. She liked being a good girl.

Plus it felt so nice playing with her big titties. Especially on all fours.

Especially with the blonde behind her, rubbing her own big tits on Meredith’s back.

Meredith loved big tits. She loved being on all fours. She…

“Oh!” Meredith cried as she felt Nicole slide something inside her. “Oh god! Yes!”

And Meredith loved cock! She definitely loved cock!

How long had it been since she’d felt something between her legs?

She leaned back, fucking herself in rhythm with the dildo in Nicole’s hand. Meredith let go of her own tits to do so. Grabbing onto the table to better control her own thrusts.

Fuck. Somehow having her breasts swing free beneath her as she was dildo fucked felt almost as good as them being outright massaged.

“Good girl, Mary cow.” Nicole praised. “Your pussy is so happy getting fucked!

Happy getting fucked was all Meredith registered.

“And it smells so good, too! Pussy juice smells so good!”

If Meredith weren’t so distracted by the dildo between her legs, she would have taken pleasure in the complement. Her pussy did smell good.

“Mmm… I bet it tastes good, too! Pussy juice tastes delicious, Mary.”

Familiar flavors danced their way from Meredith’s memory down to her tongue. Pussy juice did taste delicious!

But… how did she know that?

“Here taste!” Nicole said, pulling the dildo out from Meredith’s pussy.

She held it in front of Meredith’s mouth.

Meredith didn’t hesitate to suck it down. It felt so good having her mouth filled. And, besides, she loved pussy juice. It tasted just as good as she remembered.

It helped that she recognized it as her own pussy juice.

My pussy juice tastes delicious, Meredith thought as she sucked on the pink dildo.

She knew that Nicole wasn’t lying about it either. After Meredith had taken the dildo from her, the blonde made her way back behind her.

There, she parted Meredith’s thighs just enough so that she could bury her face between them.

“Mmm… Your pussy tastes so good, Mary cow! You’re so wet! I bet you’re thinking about how good it’s going to feel having a big hard cock in it, huh?” Nicole said pulling away.

Meredith paused. She hadn’t been thinking that.

But she was now.

Nicole giggled as she saw Meredith’s pussy throb.

“It is so nice having a cock inside you. Good girls like having cocks in them. In their mouths. In their pussies. In their ass.”

Meredith squeaked as Nicole slid an oiled finger inside at that last comment.

She didn’t like anal play. At least, she didn’t think she did.

But Nicole’s finger felt so nice just inside her.

Like a slender cock.

And it was nice having cocks inside her.

Nicole giggled again as Meredith began to lean back onto her finger.

“Don’t worry, Matthew will be here again to help tonight!” Nicole said.

Meredith’s disappointment from Nicole pulling out her finger was short lived at the thought of Matthew.

And Matthew’s cock.

She loved having a cock inside her.

“Come now, Mary cow. Time to go to pool. Lexi there. Sure she can’t wait to see your giant titties!”

Meredith looked over to see Baya. She had put on a new top.

More importantly, she was holding her leash.

That didn’t matter so much, though. Meredith wanted to see Lexi anyway.

Meredith swung around to her rump on the massage table, and hopped off. Where she tumbled over onto the floor.

Baya laughed at her for falling. “Silly Mary baka!” She said untangling the leash from Mary’s bosom. Then she gave a mischievous look before grabbing something from just outside the door. “Here Mary cow, put this on.”

Meredith took the dark burgundy fabric that was offered to her. It was a humongous swim top with a square bronze clasp in the front. She’d never seen a bra so big. And she certainly wasn’t expecting it to fit.

But it did.

Surprisingly comfortably, at that.

So did the matching bottom that Baya had handed her. Though it too looked like it would have been too large for her.

In fact, it was almost too tight.

She felt the fabric stretch against swollen pussy. She also felt it rub against her unshaved hairs.

Thankfully neither was a painful rub. Rather…

“Good girl. Come now, Mary cow.” Baya said tugging her leash.

The last though of how much pleasure the fabric was giving her was lost as Meredith was led out to the pool area.

Wow! Had there always been this many people here?

There were a ton of girls out today! Most of them were topless, but some of them were naked! And some of them were dressed…

Well. Meredith couldn’t imagine wearing anything like that out to the pool. Or anywhere for that matter.

Besides. It was so hot out, how could anyone breath under so much leather and latex?

Her breasts almost felt too confined in her new top. Fortunately that fabric was able to breath. And at least the leather around her neck felt pleasant.

And when her titties brushed against the fabric of the bra it didn’t hurt so much as it did against the bare ground…

Even then… sometimes it felt nice to just drag them…

“Mary!”

Meredith looked up to see who was calling her. Where had Baya gone? And what had she done with her leash?

“Mary!” The voice came again, this time accompanied with waving hands. It had been hard to see her at first since she’d been walking around on her knees.

Why was she crawling again?

“Oh! Wow! You’re still wearing a bra! I didn’t know they made them that big!” Lexi said walking toward her now.

Lexi was not wearing a bra. Not like her bolted on tits really needed it. Though they did match well with her platinum hair.

But it was kind of funny watching her walk with the fake boobies. They didn’t move naturally. Like Lexi’s hair, they didn’t look natural.

Meredith felt a sense of pride as she recognized that as enhanced as they were, Lexi’s tits weren’t anywhere near the size of her own.

Not only that. Meredith’s were natural. She’d had them since…

Well, she’d always had big tits.

Big milky tits.

She loved her big milky tits.

She was a good girl.

“Wow! You’re really out of it. C’mon Mary, Tetas said I could play with the cows today.” Lexi said grabbing her leash.

Her leash!

Meredith felt so nice knowing that it had been found.

Wait… cows?

Meredith looked around. She didn’t see any cows. Why would there be any cows at a resort anyway?

“I can’t believe how big your tits have gotten, Mary! I can’t wait to get them out and play with them. Why are you even wearing a bra you silly cow?” Lexi said tugging her on her leash.

Why was she wearing a bra? Wait… did Lexi call her a cow?

“I mean, I get wearing panties. I still wear panties. I don’t just let anyone see my coochie. I’m not just some big titted slut after all.” Lexi said, the paused before continuing almost trance like. “I’m David’s big titted slut. David is my owner. I always obey David. My big tits are for his enjoyment. I love my huge tits! Playing with them makes me cum. I cum for David’s pleasure. I am a slut. I am David’s slut. I am his big titted slut. I love being his big titted slut. My tits control me. David controls my tits. David controls me.”

Meredith knew what Lexi was saying was true. She could read it written on her back just above her panties. It said “Lexi, David’s slut” clear as day.

“God I’m horny just thinking about his cock!” Lexi said as she finished her mantra.

It made Meredith horny, too. She loved cocks. She was a good girl.

“Good girl waiting for me Clara cow!” Lexi cooed as she led Meredith back to her cabana.

She was a bit disappointed to not be the one to get praised by Lexi. But she felt better once she made it to the cabana and saw Clara.

She was definitely a cow. The dark haired woman was on all fours on the ground, milk was clearly dribbling from her big tits. She clearly wasn’t smart enough to wear a bra at this point to cover them up. She was completely naked. She didn’t even have a collar!

Meredith beamed. Not only was she smarter than Clara, her tits were bigger, too! Clara’s weren’t anywhere near the size of her own udders.

Wait did she just refer to her own big tits as udders?

She looked down to see them hanging beneath her. The burgundy fabric was darkened by the milk that had seeped out of her teats as she had crawled.

Wait… Milk?

Oh yeah… That’s why she thought of them as her udders. And why Baya was always calling her a cow, too!

She had big milky titties.

Meredith loved her big milky titties!

She licked her lips. She loved Clara’s milky titties, too.

She loved big tits. She was a good girl.

“Like what you see?” Lexi said, rubbing her own nipple.

Meredith nodded.

So did Clara, who licked her lips and said. “I heard you have a delicious pussy.”

Meredith clenched her legs at the compliment. She did have a delicious pussy. Nicole had told her so. She’d even let her taste it off her fingers.

Meredith smiled.

Lexi was growing impatient. “Well, she can’t find out for sure until you take your panties off, silly!”

That made sense. But she wasn’t so sure about having some woman she’d only barely met eat her out.

“And I can’t really play with your boobies until you take your top off.”

Oh! Meredith loved having her boobies played with. And she really wanted Lexi to play with them.

Meredith leaned back onto her knees. It made the bra feel really funny. Which made it easier to take off.

She giggled as they bounced free and then back together.

They made happy slapping sounds as she did so. She loved her big titties!

“Wow! You’ve got such big nipples!” Lexi exclaimed.

It was true. And her nipples were throbbing.

Meredith hefted a tit in front of her face using both hands. They were just too big to use just one.

She loved the way her nipple looked. It was so big and happy and suckable. Just like a tiny cock!

She was about to put it in her mouth before Lexi slapped her hand away.

“That’s not fair! You’ve got to take your panties off first! Otherwise Clara won’t get to play.”

Fine. Meredith made a little pout, then pulled her panties off, too. There was a dark stain on them as well, just not as big as the wet spots from her bra.

“Good girl!” Lexi said.

Meredith beamed from the praise. Then from the pleasure. Lexi began to play with her tits Clara crawled around toward her pussy.

“I love that red fur on your pussy!” Clara said before her tongue got to work.

“Your tits are so nice and soft!” Lexi said as she played with them. “And so big!”

Her breasts were easily bigger than her hands now. Meredith knew it. And she loved the praises from the women almost as much as her caresses.

Almost as much as Clara’s tongue on her pussy.

“Mmm… I’m so jealous of your tits, Mary! I bet I could give the best titty fucks if I had tits like yours!”

Meredith was in heaven. A sexy slut playing with her tits. A cute cowgirl licking her pussy. Happy thoughts of titty fucks. She loved big tits and she loved cocks. The two went so well together!

Why hadn’t she ever titty fucked Chris?

Her tits were certainly big enough to fit his fat cock in between them…

Oh fuck! Just the thought of it!

“Good girl, Mary cow!” Lexi said, pulling the cow’s tits as she shuddered in orgasm.

“Oh my! The rumors were true! Her pussy is really delicious!” Said Clara, her face covered in cum.

“Alright, playing with them just isn’t enough. I have to have a taste. Besides, I want to see how you stack up to Clara cow here.” Lexi said licking her lips.

Exhausted as she was from her first orgasm, Meredith felt her nipples throb. Even though they’d already had some attention… they hadn’t been sucked on by anyone but her… at least she didn’t think they had been. She couldn’t remember…

Surely Chris had sucked on her big tits before. Chris loved big tits.

Just like her.

God did she love big tits. She was a good girl.

And her tits were going to get some lovely sucking! She was so excited as she climbed up onto Lexi’s lap so she could suck them!

“Good girl.” Lexi praised, lightly slapping at Meredith’s udders as she presented them to her. Then she gently tugged and squeezed her teats before latching on with her lips.

Lexi’s mouth was so warm.

Meredith quivered as she felt her milk let down. It was an almost indescribable euphoric feeling that was only made better by knowing that she was doing it to please someone else.

Her body gently shook at the thought. She loved giving pleasure.

She was a good girl.

“Oh god! The two of you make me so wet!” Said Clara who was crawling toward them. “Can I have a taste, too?”

Meredith was going to answer, but Lexi took the initiative instead. She was thankful that Lexi was able to do so wordlessly, leaving her lips and tongue to pleasure Meredith’s teat.

Lexi held up Meredith’s giant free breast and offered it to Clara who gladly took it in her lips without any foreplay.

Fuck! Meredith was in heaven! Both of her beautiful breasts were being lovingly sucked on by two beautiful women!

She loved it!

If only there was a third to take care of her other need…

And maybe a fourth that Meredith herself could suckle from… How come she’d never done that? She liked tits after all. And this morning’s boba juice had tasted so much better than the rest as she’d licked it from Baya’s ample bosom.

Hmm… Baya… Would she rather suck on her milky breasts or have Baya eat her out as Clara had moments earlier?

“Oh god! I’m dripping! I can hardly take it any more! I need to use her mouth!” Meredith heard Clara say as she detached from her tit.

Clara the cow.

Clara the big titted milky cow.

Meredith licked her lips. Fine. She was thirsty.

Now would she have Baya suck her free tit or eat her out?

“Please! You promised!” Clara plead toward Lexi.

Wait… toward Lexi?

Lexi detached, milk dribbling down her chin. “Fine. I suppose you deserve some pleasure after all. And it’s only fair she return the favor! You heard her cow!” Lexi said sitting up, pushing Meredith off her. “Use your mouth on her pussy! I’m sure you must be thirsty making all that milky milk, Mary cow. And I’m sure you’ll love drinking all Clara’s pussy juice… and mine!”

“Well, what are you waiting for, cow?” Lexi asked. The slender woman somehow looked more powerful than she had before.

Meredith had never thought of a woman with platinum blond hair as powerful.

Especially not one with big fake tits.

Or one that had a tattoo of ‘slut’ on her lower back…

But there was no denying that this newly minted bombshell was holding Meredith’s leash.

“Lick the other cow’s pussy.” Lexi ordered. Meredith’s leash in one hand, the other sliding beneath her own panties.

Part of Meredith shuddered. She didn’t like the idea of eating another woman out. She wasn’t gay.

Sure, she’d just had another woman… another cow licking her clit. And Lexi had just sucking from her own luscious tits.

But that was different…

She’d never put her tongue on the nether lips of another woman. Even if her pussy juice did taste delicious…

Yet, now that Clara had backed up toward her… on all fours with her pussy presented to her at just the right level.

Meredith swallowed as she inhaled the oddly flora, but pungent, scent of the other woman. Thirsty.

If it tasted as good as it smelled…

And she had just been told to do so by the woman holding her leash… so it wasn’t like it made her a lesbian or anything.

With one last lick of her lips, Meredith dove in.

“Good girl.” Lexi praised. Fingers in her own panties.

Clara was squealing in delight.

Meredith was in ambrosia. Clara’s pussy tasted almost like boba juice.

Delicious.

As she ate, there was a dull thought that nagged at her. Why did boba juice taste so much like a woman’s cum?

Why was this woman’s cum so delicious.

“Such a good girl.” Lexi repeated, this time stroking Meredith’s hair as she did so. “Such delicious pussy juice.”

That’s right. She was a good girl. And pussy juice was delicious. So it only made sense that if boba juice tasted like pussy juice that it would be tasty.

“Oh god, the two of you are so fucking hot!” Lexi said, licking her own fingers as she slid off her own panties at last.

The last of her errant thoughts started to fade as Mary continued to feed.

Eventually, she heard a muffled low come from Clara. Then she was rewarded with a flood of fresh pussy juices.

Her tongue was just starting to grow numb when Lexi at last pulled her away from Clara’s slit. “It’s your turn now, Mary cow. How does your tongue compare to Clara’s?”

New flavors reinvigorated her. Traces of Clara’s spittle mixed in with Lexi’s more potent pussy juice.

Delicious.

“Mary! Time for evening massage!”

“So soon? The day’s just flown by” Lexi asked, looking up.

Mary took the cue and looked up as well. The sky was indeed darker.

She smiled. She’d spent it well, doing just as she’d been told.

“Come along, Mary cow.” Baya said as she took the leash from Lexi.

There was an audible pop, then giggle. Clara had been nursing from her tit.

She loved it when her tits were sucked.

God Mary loved her big plush milky tits.

She was sure her pussy was leaking as much as they were now after all the attention Clara and Lexi had given them.

They’d both even said how jealous they were of Mary’s big tits.

Mary loved big tits.

They all loved big tits.

They were good girls.

A trail of pussy drool leaked down Mary’s leg as she was led by Baya.

Baya had big tits. They tasted good.

Baya had a pussy, too. Had Mary tasted it yet? She couldn’t remember.

She was certain it must taste good though.

Baya must be a good girl, too.

Maybe she’d like to taste Mary’s pussy juice?

The thought was brief. Baya was patting on a table for her to climb up onto.

It was a nice soft table. It looked comfortable to be on her knees on.

Mary did as she was bid. She was a good girl.

She was a very good girl, in fact. She’d spent most of the day having her pussy lapped and tasting other women’s delicious pussy juice.

“Good girl! Such nice good malaking suso now!” Baya asked as another pair of hands cupped Mary’s breasts from behind her.

She didn’t understand the words, but they sounded familiar. More importantly, she was happy to have her breasts being played with again. Happily moaning to their touch.

Milk was dribbling down all over the table.

At last the touches stopped.

Mary turned to see who it was.

Nicole.

Naked.

Just like her.

But not entirely. Mary was still wearing her lovely collar around her neck.

Mary smiled happily at her. Nicole had such wonderful big tits. The biggest she’d ever seen, actually.

At least so long as she wasn’t looking at her own.

Pride beamed through her realizing that hers were the biggest. She had the best tits.

“Good malaking suso, yes?” Baya asked again. Nicole continued her caress.

Mary nodded her head. She still didn’t know what Baya meant. It was easier just to agree with her. And if felt so good having her breasts touched. So she didn’t want it to stop.

“Good!” Baya said, leaning in and tugging Mary’s nipples as she did so. “Good malaking suso!”

“Good malaking suso.” Nicole agreed as her hands traced back to Mary’s rump.

For her part, Mary just nodded and swayed in the pleasure that the two women proceeded to give her.

“Good baka, yes?” Baya asked. Pulling at Mary’s tits a bit differently than before. Milk sprayed across the table.

Mary lowed in pleasure.

“Yes. Good baka.” Nicole answered, pulling her hand from between Mary’s legs and licking her newly stickied fingers.

Cum.

Mary had cum so quickly.

And it wasn’t from Baya’s touch or Nicole’s.

That much she knew.

She’d cum from being called baka.

She was a good baka.

“Moo!” Mary lowed again, her body rewarding itself for the good thought.

“I think she’s ready, Matthew.” Nicole called out.

“No be too rough.” Baya said. “She getting picked up tomorrow.”

“Shame.” Answered Nicole. “She’s the first to possibly outproduce me.”

“I don’t know about that.” a masculine voice said.

It came from behind Mary. Behind Nicole.

Mary felt something sprayed onto her backside. Then she heard Nicole moo.

Such a happy noise. Mary smiled. Nicole wasn’t just a good girl. She a good baka like Mary.

“Quite the impressive set she’s grown though.” the man said stepping into Mary’s view, finished with his play milking of Nicole for the moment.

Mary writhed in pleasure as he began playing with her tits. A man playing with her tits.

A man with a cock.

She loved cock.

“But you may be right, Nicole. This is one hell of a cow.” Matthew said. “Has she had a direct dose yet?”

Mary could see he was naked, too.

“No, you’ll be the first since her treatment began.”

She thought he had a big cock before. But something about what Nicole had said made it surge even larger.

“I must have done something Yolanda liked.”

“Maybe. But she’s had trouble breaking this one. So I wouldn’t be so sure. She might not want to risk one of her prize bulls being bitten.”

Mary pouted. Somehow Nicole’s words had made the man’s wonderful cock shrink some.

Nicole laughed. “And that’s why you’re not a prize bull. Relax. I’ll play with her tits while she sucks your cock. I promise she’ll only swallow. Isn’t that right, Mary cow?”

Mary nodded. Nicole played with her tits. Matthew’s cock got rock hard again. It was good to agree.

“Good girl.” Nicole said.

Matthew walked in front of her. Mary’s eyes never leaving his cock.

She loved cock.

It smelled so nice. Just like...

“Good baka.”

“Moo!”

“Good girl, Suck it cow.”

Mary didn’t need to be told twice. She wrapped her lips around his hard member.

“Good girl, Mary cow.” Nicole coaxed as she milked Mary’s udders. “You love having a big hard cock to suck on.”

She did.

“It is so nice having a cock inside you.” Nicole went on. “Good girls like having cocks in them. In their mouths.”

It was true. She loved it.

“You’re such a good girl, Mary cow.” Nicole said, tracing her fingers back away from Mary’s tits and down her sides. “So nice to have a cock inside you, good girls love cocks. In their pussies.”

Nicole slid two fingers into Mary’s ready pussy as she said this.

Mary was having trouble focusing on it all as she was in so much pleasure.

“Good girls love cocks in their ass, too.” Nicole said, slipping a slender finger into Mary’s last hole.

It all felt so good.

Nicole nodded to Matthew who then pulled his delicious cock away from Mary.

Why?

Her pussy and ass felt so good. But… cock…

“Do you want this?” Matthew said, holding his cock in front of her while Nicole continued to tease away at her backside.

Mary nodded.

“Good. Get down on the floor.”

Without question, Mary did as she was told. Leaving Nicole and her pleasuring fingers at the table.

As good as it felt having his cock in her mouth, it paled in comparison to how good it felt to be mounted!

At last! She had big cock in her pussy! It felt so good!

As Matthew fucked her, Mary was dimly aware of a humming sound. A pleasant familiar buzzing that made her pussy spasm around the yummy cock inside her.

A buzzing not unlike her favorite toothbrush she masterbated with. A buzzing that meant something even more pleasurable.

Mary moaned and mooed as Nicole attached the suction cups to her needy nipples.

“Are you ready cow?” Matthew asked.

“Moo!” was all the overwhelmed woman could cry out in response.

Bliss.

Pure bliss.

It had been ages since she’d been cum in. How cum she didn’t let Chris fuck her more often?

She ground her pussy into the masseur, milking as much of his cum as she could out of his shrinking cock.

Milking as she was being milked.

Bliss.

At last he pulled out. Fortunately Mary’s pussy wasn’t empty for long as Matthew’s cock was soon replaced with Nicole’s tongue.

Mary mooed as another orgasm flowed through her.

“Enjoy your new life, Mary cow.” Matthew said holding her head up.

She smiled at him as he did so. She even held her own mouth open without command as Nicole stood over her and spit into her mouth.

Matthew’s manly cum mixed with Nicole’s spit. And Mary’s own delicious pussy juice.

It was almost the perfect boba juice.

If only it was Chris’s cum, Mary thought before collapsing into an orgasmic coma.

The sound of the milking pumps echoed throughout her dreams.