The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Ten

‘You don’t give me your submission,’ I told them both as they sat cross-legged on the deck at the left side of my deck chair looked at me, ‘I take it, once I feel that it’s being offered.’

I gazed down at them, aroused by the fact that I was actually going to do what I fully intended to do, and, which was exactly what they both wanted. Somehow, I felt I knew that. Anyway, the way I saw it, I was helping their eventual transition into female adulthood get kicked off to a good start with the right foundation for their future happiness. A couple of fine dark pubic hairs showed barely along the edges of Bethy’s bikini bottoms as she sat cross-legged that way. Casually, I checked out Shari’. Nothing showed, but I was getting hard with the thought of what I “might” see.

‘But, isn’t our submission our gift to you?’ Bethy asked seriously.

‘A gift?’ I queried, looking back down at her couple of strands of dark fluff showing. ‘A gift is something you give someone for their birthday, like socks, aftershave or underpants.’ I grinned. ‘That’s where you women go wrong in thinking that the patch of fur between your legs will be wanted by every male you look at or who looks at you.’

Bethy blushed instantly and looked down at her lap. Shari’’ blushed slowly, but held my gaze, somehow.

‘No,’ I said, ‘that special something that you both have to offer and for me to take, if I feel like I want to, that is, is your complete and willing submission. Just because you have it to offer doesn’t necessarily mean I want to feel like taking it.’

‘Oh? Why not?’ Shari’s asked then. Again, I deliberately let her know I was checking her out between the legs before I answered. I wanted them both to know I was doing that.

‘Because I have to feel like taking it,’ I said, looking her right in the eyes. She blushed again, telling me she knew where I had been looking. ‘Or rather, you have to make me “feel” like taking it, and the only way you can do that is to act like a submissive female around me and not like a thinking, manipulating woman.’

‘Oh,’ Bethy said quietly, looking up at me. Then she looked down again while Shari’ now looked down also at her lap and seemed to be thinking deeply. I deliberately glanced back between Bethy’s legs, but she didn’t see me.

‘When you make me feel like wanting to take it,’ I said then, ‘your submission is something that’s automatically and voluntarily transferred by you to me, without thinking about it for one second. It just happens, and, it happens right from your natural female heart, not your fucking head.’

I gazed down at them while thinking ahead a little. They both looked down at their laps and remained silent.

‘For me to want to take your special submission,’ I said then, ‘I have to be made to feel that it’s being offered to me unconditionally, without the expectation of something in return, other than to feel good about yourself in what you’re doing. Your submission to me is not a gift; it’s a feeling you get when you make me feel that I want to take it from you. Understand?’

‘Sort of,’ Shari’s answered quietly, without looking up at me. I looked between Bethy’s legs and waited.

‘I think so,’ Bethy answered, but I’m-I’m not really sure.’

Bethy then lifted her gaze to mine. Her face was deadly serious. Suddenly then, she realised where I was looking, looked down then quickly back up at me and instantly turned a brighter shade of red in the neck and face than she had been, but she seemed to hold it together while quickly looking away and made no attempt to change the cross-legged way she was sitting.

‘The only thing you can expect,’ I continued, ‘is to expect to be dominated in return for your submission. Only then will you feel happy and content as a female, when you’re dominated by a male.’

‘Really, Billy?’ Bethy asked as she looked back up at me with wide round eyes, like Alice in Wonderland, her former embarrassment seemingly forgotten in an instant. Shari’ looked up at me then, too. Her eyes had narrowed.

‘Yes,’ I said. ‘Really. And if you want to call things gifts, you could consider my domination of you, after I take your willingly offered submission, as a “my” gift to you, but I don’t think of it that way.’

They both now held my eyes. I could see they’d never thought of it that way.

‘I give my girls my love and care and protection,’ I said to them both as they looked up at me, ‘but I always feel as if they are giving themselves as females willingly and fully. I don’t force the issue.’

‘Can love can be a gift?’ Bethy asked then.

‘Yes, it can and it is,’ I answered. ‘It comes with their complete submission being offered and taken. And it’s not a singular type of love, either. It’s not sexual and not emotional or mental. It’s all of them combined, even a bit spiritual, if you like.’

Bethy sighed while Shari’ just looked at me unblinking. I stared deliberately at her breasts. She quickly looked down and then up at me and blushed crimson again, knowing for sure now that I was doing it deliberately.

‘But we really do love you, Billy,’ Bethy then said, looking up. ‘You know that, don’t you? Even though we fight sometimes?’

I smiled warmly at them while staring at Bethy’s larger breasts. ‘Yes, I do know that,’ I replied. ‘And I love you, too, or I wouldn’t be interested in taking your submission and training you to be females, like you’ve asked me to, would I?’

‘No,’ Bethy said as I shifted my gaze to deliberately focus between her legs. She blushed again, knowing exactly where I was looking on her bikini-clad body, ‘you wouldn’t.’

Shari shook her head in agreement, noticing me looking at Bethy where I was.

‘And because I feel like I want to take it from you,’ I went on, still looking at Bethy’s few visible pubic hairs and getting hard as I spoke now, ‘you know and I know that you’ve both got natural desires and wants and needs that only I, as a dominant male, can satisfy, and not because you’ve offered your submission as some type of gift-wrapped bundle for me, but because you’ve done so because you desired, wanted, and needed to be owned by me.’

‘Owned?’ Bethy gasped, forgetting her embarrassment immediately again and staring wide-eyed up at me.

‘Owned?’ Shari’ echoed beside her, a semi-tone lower and her eyes narrowed to suspicious slits.

‘Yes.’ I said, smiling warmly at both of them. ‘Owned. Great word, isn’t it?’

‘Owned,’ Bethy repeated quietly, blushing softly again as she looked down at her lap. Shari looked away from me and around the deck, seeming as if she was in deep thought.

‘I’d only own you mainly for the duration of your training,’ I added. ‘After that, it’s up to you to make some other male want to own you so he can love you and have kids with you and look after you, just like you want for the rest of your life. And, by the time I’m finished with you,’ I added, ‘you’ll know how to act like a proper respectful female around men so that the right males will recognise your submissiveness on offer and feel like wanting to take it from you and marry you and have kids, which is what you want in the long run, isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ Bethy said straight away. Shari’ just nodded in silent agreement. Both their faces were deadly serious.

‘And the first thing you have to learn,’ I said then, ‘is that it isn’t a game. Your submission to me isn’t something to be offered like a present, or given and then taken back by you at some point, just because you don’t like something of your training. It’s a real a commitment on your part. You either want to be trained as submissive females or you don’t.’

‘We do,’ Bethy said emphatically then looked quickly at Shari’ beside her, ‘don’t we, Shar’?’ Then she turned back to me. ‘We already told you that.’

Shari’ nodded, but said nothing.

‘Good. Then let’s get a few things straight, right from the start, okay?’ I said. ‘Some of your training you might not like, but you have to accept it. If you start playing at only being half serious, I won’t feel like I want to take it from you, even if you come back later and say you’re sorry. It’ll be too late. I won’t feel like want it then, no matter how submissive or how female you are around me because you’ll have shown me that you’re nothing but a dishonest and stupid girl who likes to play games and I won’t want you. Nobody will.’

‘We won’t, will we,’ Bethy said emphatically, looking quickly at Shari’ and then back at me. Shari’ shook her head slowly, but I could tell she was thinking deep-ly about something.

‘Will we still have the... the control over our own submission?’ Shari’ then asked seriously.

‘Only to take it back from being offered,’ I said. ‘And once you do that, it’s over. You’re back to being a stupid thinking girl for the rest of your life, and probably ending up an old maid with no kids and no one who will seriously respect you when and if they ever love you.’

Bethy’s eyes misted instantly and I felt guilty, but I had to get the message across that it was no game. Shari’s just looked down at her lap and remained silent.

‘You said you wouldn’t ever say that again, Billy,’ Shari’s muttered quietly beneath her breath.

‘I wasn’t speaking about you, Shari’,’ I said honestly as she looked up at me. ‘I was talking about girls in general and you know that, so stop fucking about.’

Shari’ blushed instantly and looked down at her lap.

‘I don’t want to grow old alone with no one to love and respect me,’ Bethy said softly, emotion running thickly in her voice. ‘And I want to have babies, too. We both do, don’t we?’

Shari’ nodded, although she didn’t look at Bethy when she did. She just kept staring down at her lap as she sat cross-legged beside Bethy.

‘So, you either totally give yourself to your training or you don’t, which is it?’ I said.

Bethy looked quickly at her sister and then back up at me. ‘I do,’ she said seriously.

Shari looked up then, too. After nodding, she then looked back down at her lap.

‘Really?’ I asked. They both nodded gently, Shari still looking down.

‘Good,’ I said to both of them.

Bethy smiled then and squiggled her hips on the hard fibreglass deck beneath her butt. I noticed then that Shari’ had only the slightest of a half-smile on her lips, but it was there.

‘Just remember,’ I reminded them both, ‘your submission, when you offer it to me and make me feel like I want to take it to train you, isn’t something that you take back. It’s for keeps, or, until the training is finished, unless I decide to give it back to you because you’re just a stupid girl. Do you understand that?’

They both looked up seriously, blushing, then nodded. I smiled.

‘Good,’ I told them, smiling warmly, ‘and remember, I may decide that I don’t want to own you anymore.’

I said it sternly, pressing home the point that I wasn’t going to be mucked about.

‘But why would you do that if we make you feel like taking our submission to train us?’ Bethy asked seriously.

‘Because you might piss me off,’ I said, ‘when you’re not obedient or won’t willingly accept your discipline or punishment, whatever I decide it might be.’

Both girls went very quiet all of a sudden at the mention of the word, “Punishment.” They looked down at their laps. Slowly, one after the other, they both then looked up.

‘If I don’t want you,’ I told them, ‘nobody will.’

That seemed to do the trick. I stared back down between Bethy’s legs.

‘I’ll do whatever you say,’ Bethy said first, blushing quietly. ‘I promise.’

I looked directly at Shari’s crotch with my eyebrows up then looked up at her.

‘Yes,’ she said softly, blushing as well.

I smiled at them both, warmly.

‘Good,’ I said. Then they both smiled softly, blushing simultaneously and beautifully, it seemed to me. ‘Once your submission is offered to me and I feel like taking it,’ I reaffirmed so there’d be no misunderstanding later, ’ it’s mine. It’s mine to do with as I please. Got that?’

They both stared at me seriously and nodded, all eyes wide, with just a hint of fear showing, which was a good thing, I thought. It might breed a little respect before we got started.

‘Good,’ I said. ‘I’ll spend every moment I can, caring for you. Your concerns and your needs will be mine. I won’t just force you to do anything and I’ll be all the dominant male I can be for you, in every sense.’

I looked from one pretty crotch to the other and back again, then up at one set of breasts and then the other before finally looking into their eyes. Both of my first cousins were blushing and quickly looked down at their laps. I grinned. Then Bethy looked up at me from beneath her eyelids. It was such a soft and feminine look that my cock thickened again, if that was possible.

‘Billy, do I-do I...err, oh... I wish I wasn’t so... so shy,’ she said quietly, blushing still.

I smiled warmly at her with all of a cousin’s love in my heart. Shari’ looked sideways at her then back up at me.

‘That’s the first part of being a submissive female,’ I told them both, ‘natural shyness and coyness, as is absolute obedience. Don’t ever lose that shyness, Bethy-either of you. It’s something that’s really valued highly as a male.’

Both girls blushed again then and looked down for a few seconds before once more looking up at me. This time, they both seemed to be gazing at me from beneath their eyelids. My cock never knew what hit it-two strong doses of utter submissive female femininity at once. It thickened like a house brick and felt heavy. I grinned and felt hot in the face all of a sudden.

‘Remember,’ I told them again; a gentle warning in advance, ‘you don’t choose when and where you can be to be submissive to me. It has meaning and it has value. When I feel like taking it, I will. The choice is mine, not yours, get it?’

They both nodded.

‘But do we have to be submissive for you around mum and dad?’ Shari’ then asked seriously, fear and uncertainty again showing in her eyes.

‘No,’ I said, ‘but I’ll decide at the time and you’ll feel the right thing to do. Just be as respectful and polite and considerate to me as you can around them. That’ll do, until I say otherwise. Okay?’

They nodded, seemingly relieved at my answer.

‘Good,’ I said.

‘Billy?’ Shari’ asked quietly then, looking up at me. ‘Is there anything we can “not” do because we don’t want to?’

I narrowed my eyes. Typical Shari’, I thought-conditional submission, only when she felt like it.

‘A serious female submissive couldn’t really put limits on her offer of complete submission, and still feel good about herself as a female, would she?’ I asked them both, looking from one set of eyes to the other and then down at their crotches in turn. They blushed and looked quickly down.

‘No,’ Bethy said quietly and quickly.

‘I guess not,’ Shari’s said quietly then.

‘Submission is to suffer the pleasure and pain and joy of your discipline and your punishments, and without complaint.’ I told them both. ‘In essence, it’s giving yourself to me willingly and totally of your own free will, submitting yourself in any way, whenever, wherever and however I choose to make you do so.’

Bethy gasped softly while gazing down at her lap. Shari’s looked briefly at me then away across the deck.

‘Do you offer me your submission,’ I asked them both with a hard stare, ‘willingly and completely, and, for as long as I want to keep it until your training is finished?’

‘Yes,’ Bethy said immediately. Then Shari’ followed suit a seconds later.

‘Yes, Billy,’ she said softly.

Both of my first cousins then blushed royally and squirmed a little on their butts. Only then did Bethy finally place her hands between her legs and cover her loins. Shari’ had never a made a move to do so and still hadn’t.

‘Your complete submission to me will fill the basic need in you to be recognised as a female,’ I told them both, ‘and in order for you to express that need, you’ll find that I’m absolutely capable of dominating you right then, exactly the way you want me to, whether you know it or not at the time.’

Again, I smiled then as both of my cousins blushed deeply. I could almost feel their body heat from the long deck chair in which I sat. Then Shari’ squirmed again on her butt.

‘There are no rights or wrongs with your submission. ‘I told them. ‘Morality doesn’t come into it, either, and I use morality loosely. Your submission is consensual. You offer and I take. Can you see that?’

Both girls looked up at me and nodded, then blushed again and looked back down at their laps. Bethy’s hands remained clasped casually over her crotch. The deep crimson colour of their skin was almost making me feel hot.

‘Your submission is a need, a desire that you have, a yearning even to give it to any male,’ I told them, ‘but, it’s no gift, if it’s not taken or it doesn’t want to be taken. Remember that.’

Again, both girls nodded gently, but did not look up at me. Then Shari’ did.

‘What do we do, Billy?’ She asked, looking up at me from beneath her eyebrows. The effect was instantaneous and then doubled when Bethy looked up at me the same way.

“Listen to your body’s wisdom and to me, and then learn,’ I said, aware of how hard I was. ‘It’ll express itself through your body’s signals of pleasure and pain, of comfort and discomfort. Before you choose to behave a certain way around me, ask your body, “How do you feel about this?” If your body sends you a signal of physical or emotional distress, watch out, but proceed to submit anyway. If your body sends a signal of comfort or eagerness, proceed too.’

‘Oh,’ Bethy said, blushing still. Shari’ said nothing, just looked at me with wide eyes.

‘Live in the present with me in any moment, no matter what we’re doing,’ I said to them. ‘It might be the single most important moment of your training that will make everything fit together really click for you as a female.’

They nodded in silent agreement.

‘Keep your attention on what we’re doing right then,’ I went on with, ‘and look for the fullness in every moment. Then just accept what comes to you totally and completely, be it pleasure or pain, discipline or punishment, so that you can appreciate it and learn from it as a feeling female and not a thinking girl, and then just let go and do what feels right, which will be whatever I’ve told you to do.’

Both cousins were now staring wide-eyed up at me.

‘The present is all there is, I figure.’ I said. ‘It reflects the infinite laws of Nature and your human nature that will have brought you that exact feeling and that exact physical response.’

I stopped talking and stared at their crotches, one by one then back at them.

‘And that moment will always be as it is,’ I went on, ‘because the universe of males and females is as it is. Don’t struggle against the natural scheme of things; instead, be one with it. And all you have to do,’ I added firmly, ‘is to do as you’re told, when you’re told, and how you’re told to do it. Understand?’

Both of my bikini-clad first cousins nodded, their faces a mixture of embarrassment, seriousness, dread, fear and excitement. Smiling at them both, I knew then that they were in, and, for the long haul, I vowed. My face should have and would have been full of excitement, as well, but I was containing it. Inside, though, I was feeling it as I drew my next breath. They both seemed in awe of me, right at that moment, looking up wide-eyed. I felt powerful before them. What a trip.

‘Then I am your master, bu choice, is that right?’ I pressed home in their minds.

They nodded, each slowly, each in agreement with the commitment of the statement I had just made to them. I smiled and again felt powerful and all male. It was right then, however, right at that moment that, for the first time, I felt that my mind, my “male” mind was the most powerful thing I owned or ever would own in my entire life. I somehow knew it would be the sole determinant of my happiness and success or the lack of it. I had no other power over girls or myself, for that matter, other than my own male mind.

‘Do we always have to do what you tell us to?’ Shari’ then asked, seriously.

I smiled.

‘Obedience is a learned response,’ I told them both. ‘It’s just the habit of always behaving, that’s all. You’ll become more obedient by obeying. If you trust me, your obedience will become a habit, though there’ll still be times when it will go against your grain. But that doesn’t matter. I want absolute obedience from you both. That’s it. There’s nothing more. If you want me to train you as submissive females then you’ll get into the habit of obeying me, whether you like it or not, or whether you want to or not. Understand?’

Both girls nodded their heads slowly. I smiled warmly at them.

‘Everybody wins.’ I told them. ‘Nobody loses, in the end. In order to train you properly, I need genuine and effective control and I’ll only get that through your obedience to me. If I don’t have it, you lose because I can’t train you. It really is that simple.’

They nodded slowly again.

‘Is being a submissive female really what you both want?’

After only a few seconds, they both nodded slowly again. I smiled.

‘Then you’ll obey me and that’s that, whether you want to or not or like it or not,’ I told them both firmly while my cock doubled in size from the absolute power trip I was on in enjoying their powerlessness.

‘I have to dominate you,’ I told them, my balls bursting, unseen, but not unfelt, ‘and dominance isn’t the same thing as giving you orders, making rules or giving you punishment to enforce the rules. Dominance is when I overpower you with my mind and you feel totally helpless and powerless-not because I’m stronger than you in the body, but because I’m stronger than you in the mind, my dominant “male” mind. It’s a real power that you just can’t resist. You’re not supposed to or meant to, and I know you’ve tried that already and seen it for yourself, haven’t you?’

Bethy nodded. After a few long seconds, Shari’ did, too, eventually, although she didn’t like admitting it, silently or not, I could tell.

‘That’s right,’ I said, victoriously, ‘Natural male dominance is a mental thing with me, and all males. We either realise it’s there and use it or we don’t. The loss is ours and in the end, yours, or some woman’s. I can’t help being dominant because I was born that way, just as you were born to be naturally submissive and obedient to me. That’s means it’s my natural nature to assume control of those females around me at the time and dominate them in any way I feel like doing. That’s what they really want, whether they know it or not.’

They both began squirming their backsides downward while just I got harder by the second. Each word I said seemed to harden me even more.

‘When the strength of my male mind makes you submit and do whatever I tell you to,’ I told them, ‘I somehow trigger the core of your female personality, which is naturally submissive. I take your submission then, because I feel like I want to, and in doing that, it teaches you obedience by teaching you that you can trust me, and you do trust me, don’t you?’

Both of my first cousins nodded immediately. I smiled warmly at them.

‘Good. Now, it’s possible to obey me and use obedience to pretend submission,’ I said, narrowing my eyes at them both, ‘but the reality is simply this: obedience is behaviour and submission is an attitude or a way of relating to me as one who is a more powerful, force that you.’

I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes as I watched Shari’s eyes narrow, too. Bethy continued to stare at me, wide-eyed.

‘Submissiveness and obedience mean to a female that she is also totally sexually available to her master at all times,’ I told them then watched their eyebrows begin their aerobatics on their foreheads. ‘Realising that is a good way to remind yourself who is powerful and who powerless. I need to hold the power as a male and you need to surrender to that natural power as a female to feel good about yourself as a submissive female. Surrendering to me or to my will is the only way you can feel like that.’

Both of them then lowered their heads toward their chest. What a feeling of power and control it gave me seeing them do that. I felt great. Then they looked slowly up at me again and I knew that I was on the power trip of my life.

‘I know how to handle your disobedience, too,’ I told them truthfully, and I did, ‘how to understand it, or things like resistance, reactance, anger, defiance, wilfulness and rebellion. Try any of that stuff and see what happens.’

I grinned, daring my new submissives-in-training as they looked at me to refuse to obey the coming second command from their now willingly chosen master.

‘Both of you, take off your bikini tops right now without saying a word,’ I said quietly and firmly without thinking. ‘Just do it without thinking. I want to look at your breasts while I’m talking to you.’

They both gasped loudly and widened their eyes instantly as their lungs filled with breath to protest and violently object. Both their hands flew instantly to cover their breasts.

‘But Billy!’ Shari’s protested. ‘We can’t! Please!’

Bethy blushed instantly and royally then left Shari’ to do the talking.

‘And don’t take too long,’ I said, ‘or you’ll both earn your first punishment. Who wants to be first?’

Their respective protesting breaths remained trapped in their open mouths as they stared wide-eyed at me. Each set of hands held tightly to the bikini top to which it was seemingly glued. I stared hard-eyed back, one to the other, daring them to refuse to obey me.

‘Why, Billy? Shari’s exclaimed angrily. ‘Why do you want to see us like that? What’s the point?’

‘Why not?’ I replied, getting annoyed at her. ‘Because it pleases me to look at you that way, that’s why. Now get on with it.’

‘Billy, please?’ Bethy pleaded, desperation and embarrassment all over her face and neck.

‘What’s the point?’ I snapped. ‘What’s the fucking point? What’s the point of you even being a female and different to me!’ I snapped angrily at them both, looking from one to the other. ‘As a male, if I can’t enjoy the soft, feminine look of you as a submissive female, what’s the point of you even being alive in the first place!’

‘What? Shari’s gasped, seemingly having been mortally offended.

‘Billy, please?’ Bethy pleaded again.

‘Shut up, Bethy!’ I snapped. ‘Do you two stupid girls think that males will want to love you for your minds or how smart you are? They won’t, believe me! Stupid thinking men might, but natural feeling males won’t! So why should we even bother with you in the first place? What’s going to attract us to you to even want to get to know you?’

Both just looked at me, Shari’ angrily and Bethy pleadingly, but they said nothing.

‘Your body!’ I said, really getting angry with both of them, then. ‘That’s what! And if we don’t find it feminine and pleasing to look at, we won’t go any further with you in any way! And if we do, why do you think we will? Because we’ll like to enjoy looking at the fucking body that attracted us to you in the first place, that’s why! You’re a female! A fucking female!’ I repeated angrily. ‘You’re not a rocket scientist and we wouldn’t care if you were! We only care if you’re soft to touch, feminine in your manner and pleasing to the eye, so we can enjoy you in every way with your female differences to us as males! And that means looking at you! Now do as you’re fucking told or fuck off down below and never bother me again with your stupid girl’s lies about wanting to be trained as submissive females!

My heart fluttered like a butterfly while the nervous sweat of sexual excitement and power over two human beings, my first cousins, trickled slowly down beneath my armpits. Their eyes darted quickly back and forth to one another, gazes full of trepidation, fear, excitement and dread, not to mention extreme embarrassment. I hardened my eyes and stared longer at each of them, individually, daring them to bring on their first punishment or fuck off, altogether.

Finally, Bethy was the first to surrender. Shari’s looked quickly at her when she noticed Bethy’s hands move away from between her legs where they had been covering her crotch. Bethy’s eyelids fluttered and blinked several times, as did her mouth to speak, but no sound passed over her pretty full pink lips, other than the audible intake of her rapid breathing. Then she looked away, embarrassed to the hilt as she gazed down at her lap.

She looked once more at Shari’ who was still looking at her, eyes wide and fearful. Then slowly, Bethy’s hands and trembling fingers reached behind her back for the clasp of her bikini top. They remained there for several seconds before moving, but eventually, they did. Shari’s stared hard at me; glowered or glared would be more like it, but I matched her strength for strength, both of us knowing that I would win in the end because of the commitment they’d both just made to me. Bethy’s bikini top slowly came away.

Shari’s eyes darted to the beginning of Bethy’s white bare breasts, as did my own when the bikini top came away fully and dropped slowly to the deck of the yacht beside where she sat cross-legged and head bowed down. Shari’ then looked quickly back at me, eyes blazing bloody murder. I hardened my stare, and, for another thirty seconds, we stared each other down. I won. Then she blinked, only once, but she did and that was it, her final act of defiance as a thinking girl before the beginning of her ultimate surrender as a submissive female.

She lowered her face to her chest, but not before I saw her blush deeply with embarrassment and the humiliation of her defeat. Her hands did not move for several seconds while Bethy sat bare-breasted beside her with her head hung low. Shari’ hadn’t looked at her sister again. Slowly, her hands and fingers reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bikini top. It, too, gradually came away, very gradually and in trembling hands, but it came away, nevertheless. Eventually, it, too, lay lifeless on the deck beside her while she sat cross-legged with her head bowed to her now bare chest in embarrassment.

I was hard, very, very hard as my gaze darted from one set of full young breasts and nipples then to the very different set of breasts and nipples parked right beside the first. My balls ached to bursting point. I wished I could’ve gotten it on my uncle’s video. I’d never been so turned on in all my life and it wasn’t from the arousing sight of my cousins’ bare tits. It was from the unadulterated and guilt-free use of the power of my own male mind over the two almost willing nubile would-be-submissive females now sitting bare breasted and cross-legged before me with their heads bowed. The power and the feeling of absolute control were awesome. They were incredibly arousing, and, they were magnificent to feel it in all their natural male glory.

‘Good,’ I breathed out slowly of my inner tension, imagining the scene on video. I was aware I was breathing fully through my mouth. My eyes drank in as quickly as they could, the incredibly sensual images of Bethy’s full and firm young breasts with their small, but stiffened brown nipples beside Shari’s flatter and not as full breasts. But each of her breasts sprouted a long and very erect reddish-brown teat. What a horny sight. I was so hard.

Bethy was the first to look up at me from beneath her eyebrows. That look, coupled with her deeply red face, was just beautiful. I smiled at her warmly. Nervously, she smiled a half-smile back then looked immediately back down at her lap with a soft sigh. Shari’ looked up upon hearing Bethy sigh and then gazed directly at me. I smiled at her blushing face warmly, too. For a moment, she just stared hard at me in obvious defeat, eyes glaring. But, after a few seconds, she realised it was useless to continue doing that, since she was already sitting tits-free before me. Then, she, too, gave me nervous half-smile.

I increased the warmth of my smile to her. Some of the nervousness or embarrassment then seemed to disappear from the corners of her smile as she looked away to the side and at her sister’s naked breasts. After only a few seconds, she turned her head in the opposite direction, still bowed, then shifted her gaze to the other side with a long soft sigh and lowered her head toward her bare chest a little more.

‘Good,’ I said firmly, victoriously. ‘I am a dominant male and you are submissive females! Don’t ever forget that! I am to be pleased and you are to please! I will command you and you will obey! Why? Because I “am” a dominant male and you “are” submissive females! Is that clear?’

‘Yes,’ they said in harmony. I smiled, and, I was very pleased.

‘Yes, fucking what?’ I asked sternly.

‘Yes... Master,’ they responded quietly, hesitantly.

‘Good. So, from now on,’ I said firmly, ‘don’t look back, don’t hold back, and don’t have any limits! Be willing to lose whatever behaviour you had around me as a thinking girl. And then,’ I said next, with a look on my face that felt both powerful and strong, and filled with hope for the future, ‘then you’ll find it-the natural and always happy submissive female you really are.’

Shari’ and Bethy, my blood first cousins said nothing in their mutual silence. But, as they both slowly lifted their gaze up to me from beneath their eyebrows, within that silence, their soft and deep milky eyes said it all.