The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Eleven

‘Billy,’ Shari’s said softly, looking seriously up at me. ‘I really do feel embarrassed sitting here like... like this. What if-what if mum or dad see us?’

‘Me, too,’ Bethy echoed. ‘It’s ...—’

‘They can’t. Just take time to be silent,’ I said, annoyed and her then staring deliberately at her breasts. She blushed afresh and looked quickly away. ‘Close your eyes and quieten your thinking mind. Then realize that in being obedient to me, you’re contacting the source of your pure female submissive awareness for probably the very first time in your life. That’s something really special, you know.’

They both did as they were told and closed their eyes for a few minutes. Then, Bethy looked up at me. Shari’s eyes remained closed.

‘I still feel embarrassed, Billy,’ Bethy said quietly, without looking up at me.

‘Close your eyes again, Bethy.’ I told her firmly. ‘Pay attention to the way you’re feeling, instead of thinking, sitting there half-naked in front of me. Feel, rather than think. That way, you can be guided by your natural female intuition, rather than the thinking thoughts of what you should or shouldn’t be doing. You, too, Shari’.’

Both Bethy and Shari’ squirmed their butts hard down on the deck every now and then, which only served to wobble their white soft breasts and harden me even more. God, I was stiff.

‘The sight of your hard nipples is incredibly pleasing to me,’ I told them both in admiration for their gender. ‘Do you realise that? And if you don’t, think about it. You are both very, very beautiful and very pleasing to my male eyes. You should be proud to have me look at you this way, not embarrassed-proud.’

Bethy’s head lowered even more so as she blushed again while Shari’ raised her face briefly to look quickly at me with a surprising half-coy smile on her lips before once more lowering her head toward her chest with a sigh. I was so hard.

‘God, Billy!’ Shari’s said suddenly and emphatically as she looked up at me. ‘I’ve tried it, but it’s still so embarrassing, knowing you’re looking at me!’

‘Me, too!’‘ Bethy echoed.

‘Why should it be?’ I replied sincerely.

‘Because... it’s like-oh, god, you know!’ Shari’s said. ‘Mum and dad would have a fit if they knew! They’d never approve or me doing anything like this! You know that!’

‘Then don’t worry yourself about your need for their approval,’ I told her. Where the words were coming from, I didn’t know, but they felt right so I didn’t care. ‘Apart from me, you, alone are the judge of your own female worth. And your training like this is to discover your worth in yourself, as a submissive and feminine female, isn’t it, no matter what anyone else thinks? Don’t you think “you” should be proud of yourself and your femaleness, too, besides me?’

‘Yes,’ she sighed, after a minute or so’s silence. ‘I guess so.’

‘I think so,’ Bethy said quietly, as if just joining in on the conversation. I glanced quickly at her tits and then up at her face, but she remained head bowed.

‘See, Shari’?’ I said, ‘Bethy’s getting the right idea.’

Shari’s blazing eyes looked up quickly at me and then at Bethy. Then she turned to face me again.

‘That’s just because she’s got bi—’ she began then stopped suddenly and turned away, facing out to sea. I knew what the problem was, but she’d have to learn to deal with it. It probably seemed more real now that she could actually compare the size of her breasts directly with Bethy’s, which were now almost right here in front of her face.

‘Shari’?’ I said with warm concern in my voice and waited. After a few seconds, she turned her face back toward me. There were tears in her eyes. ‘I think you’ve got beautiful breasts. I really do. They really turn me on and they’re sexy.’

Shari’ blinked. One tear left the corner of her right eye as she held my gaze looking for the truth. She must have found it because, after looking quickly at Bethy’s full white breasts again, she looked back into my eyes and smiled softly before she demurely lowered her gaze from mine to stare at her lap.

‘I think your breasts are lovely, too,’ Bethy suddenly said very softly, surprising both Shari’ and I. ‘I’ve always meant to tell you that. But-but you seemed a bit-a bit thingy about it. But I do,’ She emphasised. ‘Honest, I think they’re just lovely.’

Shari’ turned and lifted her face to her sister while I watched. Her doubting eyes met the sincere soft gaze of Bethy who smiled at her and nodded, then looked down at her big sister’s breasts.

‘I really do, Shar’,’ Bethy said, using her pet name for her big sister. Then she looked back up at Shari’s face. As I watched, I felt I was witnessing a real and genuine sister-to-sister moment and I felt good to be there and see it. It was just beautiful.

‘Thanks,’ Shari’ said quietly then smiled warmly. Then she turned back to face me and smiled at me, too, before lowering her gaze and face toward her bare chest once again. Bethy, too, looked up at me and smiled coyly. Then, she, too, dropped her head toward her chest, just as her sister had done.

‘See? I said, trying to capture the moment and turn it into some kind of advantage. ‘See how your discipline training has already brought you two closer together as sisters? And you do feel a little bit closer now, don’t you? Be honest with me.’

‘Yes,’ Bethy said immediately, but quietly, and without looking up. ‘I do and it’s nice.’

After a few moments of silence, Shari’s turned to look at her sister sitting bare-chested and head bowed beside her and smiled.

‘Yes.’ She said softly. ‘It is, Beth’, isn’t it.’

Recognising the tone in Shari’s voice, Bethy looked up at Shari’ and smiled warmly with tears in her eyes. Then, surprising me completely, and probably Shari’, too, she suddenly threw her arms forward and grabbed Shari’ by the shoulders and pulled her close, hugging her tightly to her chest, such that their naked breasts touched.

Shari’, caught up in Bethy’s sisterly moment of emotion, could do nothing else, but accept the soft warmth that must have come from her sister’s bare breasts and nipples pressing against her own. She wrapped her longer arms around Bethy’s shoulders and back and hugged her, as well. When they’d finished their special hug of the moment, they let each other go and looked up at me, smiling. Both had tears in their eyes. I felt choked and I didn’t like that one bit.

‘This is great, Billy,’ Bethy said softly, dropping her head slightly, but continuing to look up at me from beneath her eyebrows. ‘I feel really good about everything now.’

Shari’s just smiled up at me, genuinely, too, for the first time, I think, since she’d removed her top.

‘It gets better,’ I smiled at them both without thinking. ‘Want to see it?’

Bethy nodded immediately while Shari’ just sat there and looked, waiting. Only the narrowing of her eyes told me her thoughts were still a little defensive of her state of being in front of me, her blood cousin. I raised my eyebrows at her. Only then did she nod her agreement at her sister’s statement.

‘While I sit here and admire you both being very obedient and very pleasing to my eyes,’ I said, my heart fluttering as I spoke, ‘I want you both to stand up quickly now, and, without thinking, pull down your bikini bottoms and stand with your hands clasped behind your backs, like soldiers, with your feet at least two feet apart.’

They gasped instantly and in harmony together, looked quickly at one another, then back at me, then back to each other and then back at me, all in the space of two seconds, I figured.

‘Billy! No!’ Shari’s shrieked aghast.

‘Oh, god, no!’ Bethy gasped. ‘You can’t! We can’t!’

‘Or, risk your first punishment,’ I reminded them with a look, ‘for being disobedient, not very pleasing, and disrespectful to me as your master. Slowest one to obey just might be the unlucky one. Who wants to be first?’

They looked quickly at one another once more then Bethy got slowly to her feet first. Shari’ looked at me and glared her best then looked quickly back up at Bethy who had now slowly started to drag down her bikini bottoms. Shari’ was then up on her feet in no time. I grinned. She wasn’t a stupid girl, after all, I thought.

Bethy’s hands had now dragged her bikini bottoms down to the beginning of her pubic hairline and was looking everywhere, but at me, searching the island shore for any sign of my uncle and aunt. Shari’s thumbs dug into her waistband and began dragging her bikini bottoms downward over her hips. She tried for a few seconds at staring me down while she did it, but after receiving a winning grin from me for her trouble, she dropped her gaze to the deck and proceeded to slowly do what I had commanded her to do.

‘Oh, god, Billy!’ Bethy gasped, not looking at me. ‘What if mum and dad come to the shore?’

‘We’ll hear the outboard first,’ I reminded her, which was the way we had always known when they were returning from some island shore when we were on board doing whatever we were not supposed to be doling. She now seemed more worried about being seen by her parents than by her male cousin sitting only two feet away and staring at her private pubic hairs.

‘Billy?’ Shari’ whimpered, halting the downward pull of her thumbs in her bikini bottoms. ‘Please? This is so embarrassing!’

‘If a master has to repeat his instructions or commands,’ I told them, looking right at the velvet crotches of the both, one after the other, ‘the punishment is doubled automatically. No explanations-just, bang!’

‘Ohh?’ Shari’s groaned in protest, but her thumbs continued their very slow downward movement. About one inch of very dark pubic hair now showed on her lower belly. I looked then at Bethy’s loins. The V tan line was sharp and crisp. Her pubic hair was not as dark as Shari’s. My cock was fit to be roped and hogtied as I watched the incredibly sexual scene that was now unfolding inch by white fleshy pubic-haired inch before my eyes.

‘Faster!’ I snapped angrily. ‘Or look out!’

With that said, Bethy and Shari’ wasted no more time in removing their bikini bottoms to then stand bare-assed naked, completely nude before me. My gaze was level with their groins and stayed there pigging out on the greatest feast on earth-the amazing sensuality and raw, exposed sexuality of my own two first blood cousins.

‘Hands behind your backs!’ I snapped sternly. ‘Legs two feet apart!’

Like two good little soldiers, they both quickly did what they were told. Each tried looking at me when they caught my eyes. Their gazes pleaded with me to end their suffering, but I paid them no heed, dropping my eyes back to their very pretty pubes, one after the other and smiling widely.

‘Oh, Billy!’ Shari’ snapped in embarrassment and frustration. ‘You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?’

I looked up at her from my spot of her pretty muff and grinned. ‘Yes,’ I said with a smile, ‘I am. I’m supposed to be enjoying it. That’s why you’re doing it, remember, you stupid girl? But I don’t find your tone or attitude right now very pleasing. Want to be first to show your master disrespect? Do you?’

After only a few seconds of her usual blazing stare, Shari shook her head.

‘Do you?’ I repeated, staring hard and narrowing my eyes at her.

‘No,’ she said, then lowered her gaze from mine and bowed her head to her chest.

‘Do you, Bethy?’ I asked, shifting my gaze from her V-tanned loins to her face. ‘Do you?’

‘No, Billy,’ she said immediately, ‘I don’t.’

‘Good,’ I said firmly. ‘Let’s have no more of this rubbish. When I give you a command, you do it, immediately, quickly, and without complaint, because, remember, you’re supposed to be trying to please me. Pissing me off is not pleasing me, get it?’

They both nodded instantly.

‘Get it?’ I repeated.

‘Yes,’ they both chorused together. Then Shari’s quickly looked up and away, checking the island shoreline for any sign of my uncle and aunt. Bethy did the same thing, almost at the same time. Then they both looked back at me for a few seconds before lowering their eyes once more to stare at the deck.

‘There’ll be no more slowness to carry out what I tell you, right?’ I reaffirmed. ‘The next one who is slow will be spanked across my knee in front of the other, right here on the deck. Is that clear?’

‘What?’ Shari’ gasped, her eyes flying wide open as her imagination pictured it clearly. ‘Spanked?’

‘Across your knee?’ Bethy gasped, while her mind did the same trick. ‘Like a like a little kid?’

‘No,’ I said, ‘like a stupid girl. No more warnings! Understood?’

‘Yes, Billy,’ Bethy said quickly.

I looked up at Shari’ and raised my eyebrows.

‘Yes.’ She said through her teeth.

‘Yes, what?’ I asked sternly. They both looked at me like dummies. ‘Yes, what!’ I snapped angrily.

Bethy twigged first. ‘Yes...er... Master.’ She got out, in a fashion, but she got it out. I looked again at Shari’ and waited.

‘Yes... Master,’ she said quietly, again between closed teeth.

‘I told you to watch your attitude, Shari’,’ I reminded her. ‘Okay?’

‘Yes,’ she said, then lowered her glaring eyes from my face.

‘Yes, what, you stupid girl!’ I snapped angrily, making as if to get up from the deck chair to punish her.

‘Yes, Master!’ She answered quickly, looking up at me with eyes blazing and taking a rapid step backward.

‘That’s better,’ I snapped angrily. ‘And that’s the way it’ll be, because that’s how I want it to be! Understood?’

‘Yes, Master!’ They both said quickly together.

‘Good! Now, Shari’,’ I said, ‘get here! I want to look at your pretty cunt close up! Get here and get here now! Remember, just one word and, whack! Right over my knee in front of Bethy, right on your white ass-my red handprints, all over it. Get it?’

‘Yes,’ she said, stepping quickly forward to stand almost in front of my face. Her dark pubic hair was right in front of my nose.

‘Yes, what, you stupid girl?’ I snapped, shifting my weight on the deck chair.

‘Yes, Master! Yes, Master!’ She said in fear, twice, very quickly, as she stepped back a pace again.

‘Get back here! Now!’ I snapped.

‘Yes, Master!’ She said quickly then stepped back in front of my face. I could no longer see Bethy’s pretty lighter pubic hairs.

‘Are you learning anything from all this, Bethy?’ I asked angrily.

‘Yes, Master!’ I heard her say quickly from behind Shari’s naked hips and thighs. ‘I am!’

‘What?’

‘To do as you say, quickly, Master!’

‘That’s right!’

I leaned forward until my nose lightly brushed Shari’s pubic hairs. She flinched and gasped very softly, but remained where she was in front of my face. I exhaled with a long satisfied sigh and an even harder erection.

‘Beautiful!’ I exclaimed. ‘Your pretty pussy smells beautiful, Shari’.’

‘Oh, god!’ Shari’ groaned in protest and embarrassment, somewhere above my head.

‘Oh, god!’ Bethy echoed somewhere else, not far away.

‘Step back!’ I snapped tensely. ‘Bethy, get in here!’

‘Oh, god! No, Billy? Please? I mean-yes, Master! Oh, god! Oh, god!’ Bethy said quickly and stepped in front of me as Shari’, took one pace backward.

‘Shut up!’ I snapped.

‘Yes, Master! Oh, god!’

I leaned my face forward toward her dark brown pubic hairs and inhaled deeply when my nose lightly brushed her V-velvet forest.

‘Oh! Oh, god, Billy!’ She gasped, flinching, but not moving backward.

‘What?’ I snapped angrily.

‘Oh, Master!’ She quickly corrected herself. I smelled her bush again and moaned softly as I deliberately exhaled my warm breath back into her pubes. ‘Ohhh, god, Bil-Master!’ She gasped again as my warm breath rustled her pubic feathers.

‘What?’

‘Oh, god, Master!’ She corrected herself before I’d even taken a breath.

‘Step back in line!’ I barked sternly at her.

‘Yes, Master!’ She said quickly, taking a step back as she did so and bumping into Shari’ when she did. They sorted each other out and then stood side by side. I looked up from one face to the other. Both were blushing deeply. Both had red faces and both seemed to be breathing rapidly. I relaxed then or tried to, at least. Then I smiled warmly at them both.

‘This is how it’s going to be.’ I told them both as I gazed up at them. ‘I say, you do, quickly, respectfully, and, without complaint. Understood? And you don’t have to say, “Yes, Master,” like a soldier-just quietly and quickly will do, okay? Or you can call me, “Sir,” if you like.’

‘Yes, Master,’ they both echoed quickly, but quietly this time.

‘Good.’ I smiled at them both. ‘I find you both very pleasing without clothes on, beautiful, in fact, and I’m very proud that you both have such sexy figures and such nice breasts and pussies-very proud. Doesn’t it male you feel good as females that I find you both so pleasing?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ Bethy said quietly, immediately.

‘Yes, Master,’ Shari’s said softly when Bethy had finished replying to me.

‘Shari’?’ I said then, testing her metal to my mastery. ‘Are you wet between the legs?’

‘Bill-Master!’ She gasped, protesting and embarrassed in front of Bethy to be asked that.

‘Oh, god!’ Bethy moaned, blushing afresh.

‘Yes or no!’ I snapped.

Shari’ hung her head for several seconds then quietly answered in a bare whisper.

‘Yes,’ she said.

‘Yes, I am what?’ I snapped.

Several more long seconds passed before she answered. Then,

‘Yes, Master,’ she whispered. ‘I am... wet.’

‘Bethy?’ I turned to her and said firmly, my eyes narrowing. ‘Is your pretty cunt all wet, too?’

Bethy had been watching me looking at Shari’. I could see her out of the corner of my eye. She gasped softly and quickly lowered her head to her chest.

‘Oh, god!’ She barely whispered also. ‘I’m... err, ... I’m... wet, too.’

I grinned up at them both. ‘Good.’ I told them sincerely. ‘Get dressed now.’

Without any further prompting required, they both quickly flew into action, driven by incredible relief, I’m sure. They carried out my instructions to the letter while I watched, as stiff and as rigid as a hundred year old piece of driftwood.