The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Twelve

‘When you find yourself reacting with anger or opposition to anything I tell you to do,’ I said to them both, once they’d put their bikini’s back on and sat down cross-legged beside my chair, ‘you’re really only struggling with yourself. Putting up resistance is the response of your thinking girl, your stupid thinking girl because she’s getting in the road of your natural female happiness.’

‘Really, Bil—, err, Sir?’ Bethy queried, correcting her grammar along the way.

‘Yes,’ I said firmly. ‘When you let go of your anger toward me, you’ll be starting to have some real fun and healing yourself of your old hurtful thought patterns that you’ve learned. Then you’ll be cooperating with the flow of the universe and your natural submissive female self.’

‘How do you know all this, Bi-Master?’ Shari’s asked seriously. ‘You’re not that much older than we are.’

‘Males realise some things that they don’t have to be taught more quickly than females.’ I replied. ‘Not all, but some things we do. We have to, so we can remind you through training that you know some things, too, that you don’t have to learn.’

‘Oh,’ Bethy said quietly. Shari’ just nodded and looked down at her lap as they both sat cross-legged again beside my deck chair.

‘What things?’ Bethy asked, then added quickly, ‘Sir.’

‘Things that you most deny in yourself.’ I said. ‘What you most love is what you most wish for in yourself. What you most hate, you also hate in yourself. That’s the way human nature works.’

‘Really?’ Bethy said quietly.

‘Yes.’

‘Oh.’

‘Remember,’ I told them both, ‘the goal of your submissive training is the total self-knowledge of your natural submissive female. When you achieve that, what you most want in your life will automatically be there, and what you most dislike will disappear. Great, isn’t it?’ I grinned.

‘Really?’ Bethy asked again.

‘Stop saying that, Bethy,’ I said sternly. ‘You sound like a stupid little kid, instead of a sexy young female submissive.’

‘Oh,’ she gasped quietly, put in her place. ‘Yes, Sir, I will.’

‘Good.’

‘Billy-err, Master,’ Shari’ began incorrectly, ‘before, when we.... when we had no clothes on, it didn’t seem right, somehow-not natural at all.’

‘No,’ Bethy agreed quietly, looking at Shari then at me, ‘it didn’t.’

‘According to whose point of view?’ I asked. ‘Your thinking woman’s or your submissive female’s?’

They both seemed deep in thought over that one for a few seconds before Shari’ answered first.

‘My thinking woman’s, I guess,’ she said.

‘You guess, what?’ I reminded her sternly.

‘Master,’ she added quickly.

‘What you have to do,’ I told them both, looking from one to the other, ‘both of you, if you want to succeed and become happy natural submissive females that all natural males will want to race off and marry, is to get rid of the judgment of your thinking woman. Once you do that, you’ll feel much lighter in the mind and all things will become acceptable to you.’

‘Oh,’ was all Shari’ said.

‘Your woman’s thinking judgment imposes right and wrong on situations that just are,’ I said, ‘that’s all. How would she know if it makes your pussy wet or not? She’s only got a thinking brain, but she hasn’t got a muff like you have.’

They both blushed instantly then looked quickly down, embarrassed at my choice of words. I thought the analogy was a good one, actually. One by one, they slowly raised their faces again to me. Only then did I proceed.

‘Everything natural can be accepted,’ I told them. ‘But when you judge with your thoughts you cut out your female’s natural understanding of lots of things and shut down the process of learning to behave like one and feel like one, and, to love like one. And in judging me or what I’m doing with you as wrong, by the way, you only show me your lack of self-acceptance as a natural female. That’ll displease me every time. Remember, everything you accept without question adds to your self-love as a natural submissive female.’

‘Does it really?’ Bethy asked, sounding amazed, as if she’d just really learned something important.

‘Yes, it does,’ I said to her with a smile, letting her get away with it again.

‘How do you know this stuff, Billy? Err, Sir, I mean.’

‘I just do,’ I answered. ‘I feel it because it feels right because I’m a male. Other than that, I don’t really know why. It’s just natural, I think, like all of this stuff will eventually become to you if you take it like a submissive female and not like a thinking woman.’

Bethy and Shari’ both nodded their heads slowly, as if silently agreeing with me.

‘Bill—, err, Sir,’ Bethy began, ‘when you told us to... to take off our bikinis, I was... err, I was afraid, but now I’m wondering why. I still am, but I don’t know why, really.’

‘Just replace your fear-motivated behaviour with love-motivated behaviour for me as your master, instead,’ I told them both. ‘Fear just is the product of your thinking woman’s memory, from the things she’s learned-not felt-learned, and, from the past, too, not the present.’

‘Is it?’ Shari’ asked seriously.

‘Is it, what?’ I reminded her sternly again.

‘Sorry, but is it... Master?’

‘Yes, it is,’ I said. ‘When you remember what embarrassed or hurt or scared you before, you direct your energies toward that, which then makes certain that even if there’s nothing hurtful in the present, your enjoyment of the moment stops. So, you don’t get to enjoy it and for no good reason. Trying to impose the past on the present will never wipe out the threat of being hurt or scared or embarrassed, but at least you’ll experience the present moment and find out if you have to be. Does that makes sense?’

‘Yes,’ Bethy answered immediately, then turned to her sister, ‘it does, doesn’t it, Shar’?’

Shari’ nodded, but continued to look at me with a strange look on her face. Her lips seemed a very deep shade of pink and they were very full.

‘Just remember,’ I told them, ‘that your submissive female’s natural inner strength is really strong. And with that, you can face anything because your female’s inner strength is invulnerable to fear.’

‘Really, Sir?’ Bethy asked.

I sighed. I think even Shari’ was getting tired of her saying it.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘really.’

‘So I can’t be a submissive woman,’ Shari’ figured out finally and then stated, ‘only a submissive female.’

I smiled, proud of her.

‘Now you’re getting with your program. Yes,’ I told her, ‘and I’m very proud of you for finally figuring it out.’

Shari’s smiled, proudly, I thought.

‘I was thinking that, too,’ Bethy said petulantly, then added quickly, ‘Sir. She just thought of it first, that’s all.’

‘But does it really make sense to you, Bethy?’ I asked. She nodded vigorously.

‘Yes, Sir, it does.’

I grinned widely. ‘Good,’ I said, looking from one to the other. ‘I’m very pleased with both of you. Isn’t this fun, so far?’

‘Yes,’ Bethy nodded, ‘it is, Sir.’

Shari’ nodded, too and then said, ‘Yes, Master, it is.’

After she’d finished saying it, my nineteen-year old cousin held my eyes for a few long seconds. The look on her face was strange. I’d already noticed it, but the sound in her voice was now strange, too, softer and fuller, somehow. My slightly younger cousin, Bethy, noticed it, too and was now looking at her. Shari’ noticed Bethy looking at her then and turned.

‘What?’ She asked Bethy, her old arrogant tone coming back.

‘Want your first punishment, Shari’?’ I asked quietly.

She snapped her head directly at me like a weapon, eyes blazing, but they softened quickly, and, without me making them do so.

‘No, Master,’ she said apologetically. ‘Sorry, Beth’,’ she said, not looking her sister when she did so.

Bethy smiled. ‘That’s okay, Shar’,’ she said, then turned back to follow Shari’ and look up at me.

‘Both of you, say these words after me, and try to sound sincere,’ I said, ‘as if you really mean them. And don’t stop, no matter what or I’ll whop your assess where you stand!’

They both nodded vigorously, eyes wide and expectant.

‘I am submissive woman,’‘ I said for them to repeat. They did so, quietly and sounding boring, but almost in harmony.

‘I find pleasure and fulfillment in being submissive to my master.’

They repeated that phrase, too, their combined eyes never leaving me for a second. I felt so powerful dominating them like that. They’re sincerity improved a little.

‘I am not a weak thinking woman, and I’m not stupid.’

They did, and they did it a little better.

‘I am a strong submissive female with practical views and a clear concept of what my master is trying to teach me.’

They repeated the words and finally sounded sincere. I was pleased.

‘I do not serve my master out of shame or weakness,’ I said, ‘but out of pride and strength in my natural female submissiveness.’

They repeated those words, too, convincingly. I noticed only then that their tone of voice was becoming a little louder each time they repeated something, as if they were building up to a big finish.

‘I look to my loving Master for guidance and protection,’ I said then, ‘for never am I more complete than when he is with me.’

They repeated that, too, in a seemingly rising crescendo.

‘I know that he will protect my body, my mind and my soul with his natural male strength and wisdom.’ I said with a touch of theatrics.

They repeated that, too, inclusive of the theatrics, only better.

‘My master is everything to me, as I am everything to Him.’ I said next.

In rising unison, they repeated those words, too. In fact, my tone of voice was rising each time, as well, I noticed.

‘His touch awakens the submissive female in me and his thoughts free me to be happy,’ I said.

They said it, too, only more loudly and more convincingly than I had.

‘Only in serving my master do I find complete freedom and joy as a female submissive,’ I said and they did, too, more loudly, though.

‘My master’s discipline and punishments might be harsh, but I will accept them thankfully, knowing that he has my best interests always in his mind.’

Without delaying, they both repeated all that without error, only louder than I had, which had also not been soft. I didn’t choose to say what I did next, nor did I plan to. It just came out.

‘If my master desires my body for pleasure, I shall joyfully give it to him, and take pleasure myself from knowing that I have brought him happiness.’

After only a few seconds, during which time they both looked quickly at one another and then back at me, they didn’t miss a semi-tone of tonal harmony as they rapped it out perfectly and sincerely. Again, when they’d finished, they each turned and glanced quickly at the other for a few seconds. I paused and stared hard into their eyes when they faced the front again. Both were blushing furiously now, but both sat with head erect and proud. Both seemed to have meant what they’d just repeated. I was amazed and very, very hard.

‘The love, the trust and the words just spoken and felt are all parts of my master’s special training relationship with me,’ I said then.

They repeated it immediately, building up in voice and crescendo like an orchestra winding up, which I was about to do.

‘My body is my master’s,’ I said without thinking, ‘and if he says I am beautiful, then I am.’

They echoed my word and sincerity perfectly, and, loudly.

‘No matter what I look like to others, I am beautiful in my master’s eyes,’ I said then, ‘and because of that, I hold my head high as a submissive female. Who can tell me that my Master is wrong in seeing the beauty in me?’

It was a mouthful, I knew that, and I didn’t know where it came from. It, too, just came out, but they repeated it exactly. I was amazed, hard and proud, all at the same time, and, I was getting as loud as they seemed to be.

‘If my master says I am his,’ I told them both, looking from one to the other and smiling warmly, ‘then I am that! Nobody can call my Master wrong!’

I finished that lot quite loudly, but they followed me through even louder. I felt empowered by what was happening. They were, too, I could feel it and I know each of them could feel it, too. Again, the next words came loudly and without being chosen.

‘If my master says I am his slut,’ I said emphatically, looking hard into their eyes, ‘then I am, as slutty as he wants me to be.’

After a few seconds of looking quickly at one another, they didn’t miss a beat, a word, or a single intent. They were like cheerleaders, whipping themselves up into frenzy, right in front of me while staring wide-eyed at me in the process. And, they were whipping me right up with them, as well, but I couldn’t stop it happening. I didn’t want to. It was empowering, it was awesome, and, it was fucking great.

‘Step forward and stand up close to me!’ I snapped.

They both jumped immediately to their feet and stared down at me wide-eyed.

‘Closer!’ I snapped firmly and they did, moving to stand with their bikini-clad bellies right in front of my face.

‘Turn around!’ I ordered them both and they did so immediately. I leaned forward and stared hard at the tie on Shari’s bikini top, which circled her shapely back and shoulders. My hands were shaking, but I felt and sensed that they had a mission of their own.

‘My mind is my master’s,’ I said emphatically for them to repeat, ‘to expand and to explore!’

As soon as they began to chant the words loudly, my hands flew quickly up and released Shari’s bikini top. She gasped and quickly grasped her breasts

‘Let it fall and let them fall!’ I snapped in the middle of their chant after Shari’ gasped loudly. She did as she was told. Her hands fell back to her sides and neither of them missed a beat when repeating the words.

‘I have no secrets from my master!’ I almost yelled, but not quite. They were loud enough for us all.

When they began to rousingly chant like Mississippi Gospel preachers, my hands flew to Bethy’s chord that held up her bikini top and released that, too. She gasped loudly, but let it fall. Her hands flew to cover her breasts. Shari’ looked quickly at her then down at her breasts and then her own, but she kept on chanting, nevertheless.

Let go!’ I snapped angrily and Bethy did. Her hands fell away from her breasts.

‘’Secrets are a thing that will keep me from being perfect for my master!’ I almost yelled next. They almost yelled it as well, hot on the heels of my words.

‘Secrets will put a wall up between my master and myself!’ I did yell this time. ‘And I don’t want any walls!’

As soon as they began to chant as loudly as I had, my hands flew to Shari’s hips and quickly stripped her bikini bottoms to her ankles in one strike. She gasped loudly and cried out, but kept going with her chant.

‘My master’s lessons are not always ones I would choose!’ I yelled loudly. ‘But they’ll be lessons he has decided I need, and so I learn from him!’

When the first sound was heard, I quickly stripped Bethy’s bikini bottoms to her ankles in one go as well. She gasped and cried out, too, but kept right on chanting, only emotionally, now.

‘Hands on your hips like proud submissive females and step out of them!’ I barked at them, almost out of control, myself. They did so, quickly

‘My soul is my master’s!’ I yelled at their beautiful sexy naked backsides. ‘As bare to his touch as ever my skin could be when I kneel naked at his feet!’

They began to chant like Bible bashers.

‘Turn around!’ I snapped and they did, without missing a beat, to then stand nude and proud like the pretty stars they were to me as naked submissive females, their pretty velvet pussies less than a foot from my face. I leaned forward toward Shari’s trembling naked loins.

‘Never a moment will go by! ‘I yelled into Shari’s muff. ‘When I will not feel my master’s presence, whether he’s miles away or standing over me!’

As they began to chant my words emotionally and loudly, I reached up with my hands and grasped Shari’ firmly by her naked hips. She gasped, but continued chanting loudly. Then I leaned my face very close to her pubic hairs and yelled,

‘If I were to ever displease my master!’ I yelled into her dark thick fur. ‘His displeasure would be a worse punishment than any other punishment could be!’

As they began to chant, I pulled Shari’s soft warm loins firmly against my mouth and gently breathed on her slit from bottom to top. I fucking nearly died from the empowerment and control I had over her.

‘Ohhh, god! No, Billllyy!’ She cried out in a loud single gasp, but did not try to back away. I heard Bethy gasp somewhere, too. Then Shari’ went right on with her emotional chanting while I released her hips and let go of her. The taste of her went straight to my head like a strong virgin drink. I felt intoxicated and drunk, but it was drunk with the absolute and natural raw power of the mind of the male I believed I was and nothing else. The aroma of my cousin’s arousal wafting through her pubic hair filled my nostrils as I turned to glare at Bethy’s pubic loins. My eyes felt as wide as two large, round saucers.

‘I will cry in my soul!’ I yelled at her belly while my hands reached out for her naked hips and thighs. ‘When I feel I have disappointed him and I’ll be ashamed until he forgives me with my punishment!’

When they began their chant, I pulled Bethy’s soft hot loins to my mouth.

‘Billy! No! Don’—ohh, god! Ohhh, god!’ She gasped, but she had come eagerly, having watched her sister’s unexpected delight. And, in the middle of Bethy’s emotional gasps and submissive ravings, I breathed heavily onto and into her furry slipper as well, from the bottom, all the way up to the top while her entire lower body trembled and shook as she spoke. Then suddenly, she sagged a little at the knees, but my hands held her firmly on her feet.

‘Ohhhhh, god, Billy!’ She gasped, crying out loudly, while Shari’s looked on. But then she went back to her chant as I let her go. The aroma of her sweet virgin trickle flooded my nostrils and male senses as well, heading me toward the greatest female hangover I could have ever imagined. I felt now, somehow, that it was now time to finish as I felt my head swoon.

‘I am my master’s pleasure and his responsibility!’ I yelled loudly and stared hungrily up at them both. They were staring just as hard back down at me. Their faces were red and glistening from their excitement and effort in the mid-morning sun. ‘And I am a submissive female and am now very proud to call myself that!’

They chanted loudly, emotionally, all the while staring misty-eyed down hard at me as I then held out my arms to them. Still chanting, Bethy now crying openly, they came willingly and sat down heavily, either side of me on the deck chair, as naked and as nude as they day they were born, only now there was a lot more of them and they were a lot more excited than they had been then.

‘Oh, Billy!’ Shari’ cried real tears and hugged me like a lover, her hands running through my hair and pulling my cheek hard against hers. ‘I love you! I really do!’

‘Oh, Master! Sir!’ Bethy wept openly still as she, too, wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly, pressing her face into my shoulder. ‘I love you, too! So much! I never knew, but I do! I love you!’

I hugged them both back and loved them in my heart in a special way I had never felt or realised was possible for me to feel, but I did, nevertheless. And, it felt good, very good.

‘I love you, too, Shari’!’ I almost cried with them then crushed their naked bodies to me on either side. Then I lay back down on the deck chair-come-bed, dragging their nude bodies with me by their soft full female breasts as I went. They both gasped loudly in shock and surprise, but neither resisted my tender grasping touch. In fact, they both leaned their breasts more firmly into my grip of them.

‘And I love you, too, Bethy, baby! I love you, too.’

And in that final, male-empowering split second of my grand and powerful dominant male life and times, I heard it, and then the girls did, too-the unmistakable sound of two-stroke outboard motor fighting a valiant battle against an overwhelming surf. My uncle and aunt had left the island shore.

We all instantly shrieked in unison then fell over one another trying to get quickly off the chair to find bikinis and tops and bottoms and then try to look normal for them when they finally came beside and we met them, taking their lines. Arms and legs went and were everywhere, but within only a few minutes, we had everything covered, including my cousin’s naked teenage cunts and tits.

After taking the line from the tender, all three of us then helped my uncle and aunt aboard the yacht with their loads of stuff. When they were both on board, my uncle looked at all of us and our red faces and asked,

‘You lot been fighting again?’ He asked with a grin then turned to smile at my aunt. ‘Or did you finally sort out all your differences and learn to get along in peace and harmony?’

‘No and yes,’ I grinned without thinking. ‘We’ve been playing red rover and I think I’ve finally got them both behaving now,’ I smiled, ‘exactly the way I want them to.’

Then I looked at my two submissive female cousins and smiled warmly, feeling something very strongly that I’m sure, wasn’t supposed to be there. They returned my smile then quickly bowed their heads a little when they did.

I watched my uncle and aunt slowly look from me to Shari’ and then to Bethy and then back to Shari’ and then to Bethy again. When they looked back at me, my uncle’s eyebrows were up and his face was a mixture of curiosity and a little disbelief. Then he glanced quickly at my aunt whose face was serious and puzzled.

‘Go and make us all some lunch,’ he suddenly said to her, and a little more firmly than he usually spoke to her. In fact, he usually never ordered her to do anything. He always asked, and nicely, too.

My aunt’s eyes blazed angrily at him. Her mouth opened to say something, but she didn’t. Then she did.

‘What?’ She asked or demanded, really.

‘Go below and make us all some lunch,’ he repeated quietly, but firmly, just holding her gaze politely.

Now, I’m sure that my aunt had heard him quite clearly the first time. What she was really asking, I figured, was; ‘what did you just say to me?”

Again, her mouth opened to say something, but again, she did not. She just glared at my uncle and then looked quickly at me. She was red in the face. I looked down at the deck very quickly. Then she spun around and stormed quickly below decks. My uncle then looked back at me with that distant look in his eyes and on his face that I’d seen briefly while we’d been talking on the island together. A slight smile showed its presence to me at the very far corners of his mouth. Then it was gone, as quickly as it had arrived. I knew then what he was going to say next in response to my “red rover” story.

‘Only fools and first-timers sit on the deck rails or,’ he smiled thinly, run on the decks of boats,’ he finished with a grin. He had told us all that a hundred thousand times before as we’d grown up. Then, ‘Okay, help us get unpacked,’ he said with a chuckle, trying to dismiss the whole thing as a joke, ‘we’ve got some great video to show you all after dinner.’

I didn’t think he believed my story and I didn’t believe that he’d dismissed it entirely from his mind, either. Nor did I think my aunt had, either, judging by the way she’d looked at Bethy and Shari’s red faces that had always seemed to be looking at me. We then helped my uncle unpack everything. I wondered about him speaking to my aunt so strongly, too. And I wondered even more so about aunt not saying anything-not a single word. She probably thought plenty, though, I figured, and still was, but she never said a single word. What might come later to my uncle or to me was another matter, I knew, but I had had the greatest day of my entire life.

I felt great and empowered, I felt strong and all male and wouldn’t have been dead for quids-not for quids. I’d been blessed; I figured right then-with a very strong mind, a very strong “male” mind.