The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Seventeen

After dinner that night, we all sat around the video machine and watched the film of my uncle and aunt’s efforts for the day. I had to admit, it was really good. The different types of coral were brilliant. I’d never seen so many beautiful shades of so many different colours. And my uncle really had captured the sharks on video, just as he said he had. We all had hot chocolate when it was over and then we turned in, each planning on a big day again, my uncle and aunt snorkelling and videoing, Bethy and I going to the island and Shari’ still undecided about what she was going to do.

I was last into bed. I usually let the girls go in first for their privacy. It was a suggestion of my aunts and I hadn’t minded at the time. I still didn’t. Neither of them said a word when I did go in and for all I knew, they could’ve both been fast asleep, but I knew differently. I’d only just settled down when Bethy spoke quietly from her top bunk opposite me.

‘Goodnight, Sir,’ she whispered.

‘Goodnight, Beth’.’ I answered. Then I rolled over on my right side.

A few minutes later, Shari’ spoke, or whispered,

‘Goodnight... Master,’ she said softly.

‘Goodnight, Shar’,’ I replied, sure that I heard Bethy’s quiet, but intentional huff from the bunk above Shari’s head. I grinned and then it faded as quickly as it had arrived. Somehow I felt that if I didn’t sort those two out, all hell was going to break loose. While I was puzzling over just how to go about doing that, I fell asleep and began to immediately dream.

When I came home and looked at my two slaves, kneeling, head down to the deck of my large white yacht, with their collars and leashes on and waiting for me, their master, I was overwhelmed. How could such beautiful sexy creatures be mine? I asked myself proudly. They were intelligent, eloquent and absolutely feminine and they didn’t plead or beg for anyone else. How could they give themselves so utterly to me? I was knocked for six. How could I possibly control such lovely exquisite submissive females?

I took hold of their leads then unzipped my shorts to watch as my cock slipped so willingly into one of their mouths and she welcomed with enthusiasm my arrival home. The other one wrapped her arms about my left leg and thigh. As my needs grew, the other one knelt waiting on the floor by my side, waiting her turn to please me home for the day. How complete was my power? I thought proudly to myself, satisfied with their efforts and being satisfied, at the same time. I only had to name it and it’s mine.

Maybe today a small show with lunch, I smiled. Go and fetch something interesting, I tell the one kneel by my side. She looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows and blushed with embarrassment and the excitement of anticipation. When she comes back, I tell her that today she will do herself royally over the saloon table while I watch and finish my lunch that the other will prepare for me with her culinary talents.

She pulled up her skirt and leaned over. I see her naked and dark velvet carpet, not a surprise to me, since my number one rule is that my slaves are not allowed to wear underwear, unless I tell them they can. Otherwise, they’d be severely punished and they wouldn’t want that, although, sometimes, I wondered about that. Sometimes, they seemed to go out of their way to look for it.

I eat and I watch as she teases herself, knowing she is trying to excite herself first before me. This does not please me. I reach out and smack her bare bottom to remind her. The dancing vibrator vanishes as her sighs are replaced by her gasps and groans of enforced arousal. I finish eating and lean back to rest, then order my slave to put it more deeply inside her body and before I take four more breaths, she pleads with me to allow her to cum. I say, “No,” and wonder, proudly, if I should be deserving of truly enjoy such total domination over my slaves. I answer myself, “Yes.”

I see the collars around their necks, the marks of my ownership of them, ownership of other human beings. They are my property and I will fight to the death to protect them, to keep them safe from all harm, and to cherish them and respect them, and to sexually use them however I choose to because they have consented to be owned this way. I am their best friend, their protector and teacher, as well as their lover. They chose to submit to me, to surrender control completely me. And they love, honour, obey and trust me with their bodies, their minds, their hearts and their souls, completely.

I grin widely as the other then kneels before me while I continue to watch the other and her teasing of me. The one at my feet offers me her lead. I take it and recall how I felt when she first offered herself to me that way, when she first made the choice to be my slave. She offered me her body to use as I pleased and when I pleased and I had and it had and she’d been with me ever since. Because I am their master for life, a commitment they have for me and I for them-the life of a Master and his slaves. But it is the power of control I yearn always to feel, to know I have it and always will for sure.

I take the rope she hands up to me while still on her knees, hopeful, at my feet while the other cums and goes by herself in my sight with my blessings. I love to tie their breasts and learned my knots early in life as a master, and, learned them well, I did-very well. I am devious and debauched in the things I do with them when they’re bound of breast, hands, feet and central body, then deprived of their sight. I have always loved bondage and have taught them to love it as I. And when the ropes tighten around their nude bodies, I torture them teasingly with each tug on the ropes, with each tightening, with each slackening and with each harsh pull, and the leather shackles and bindings always keeps their bodies from moving very far at all.

I reach down and blindfold the one at my feet. Then I gag her and clamp her nipples. She gasps and her eyes widen, but as she looks up at me she knows who wields the power between us and exactly who does not. And I begin to tease her and humiliate her while keeping the other eye on the one on the table who by now is lathered with her own seat from cumming so hard and so often for my pleasure alone, followed secondly by her own. I crave these things of them, my slaves. I desire these things and I will have them and brook no disobedience without them making pain their lifelong friend.

I trace her body gently with the crop and watch her flinch, yet remain silent when I swing firmly downward and she feels the bite of the hard, swift sting on her bare shoulders and back. The sensations I feel of raw uncontrolled power are divine. Her pleasure and pain are mine to enjoy and I do to the max without shame or guilt. I am their master chosen and I own them. They are my goods, my collateral, my property, after all. I crop her shoulders and back until she begs, but I leave her on the edge, her mind reeling with the one on the table in the ecstatic throes of yet another mechanically forced orgasm. For now, I permit it alone, but only for now.

I see the one at my feet in the whipping position enter her own special space, a private place for submissive females and slaves only, a different space where I know her your body aches and yearns, needs and wants between her groans and whimpers. I know of it because their thoughts, secret or otherwise, are mine, and, they’d told me what it was like there. I had commanded them to.

She looks up, but can barely whisper, “Please, Master, please?” knowing I’ll either say yes and crop her firmly until she has the orgasm that she begs for, or no and leave her still on the edge for just a little while longer until I wish it so for her to be that way. I have the total control and they know, that to be happy, I always must and therefore, always will.

They are, after all, but my slaves, as well as my first blood cousins. And this they are and have always been happy with for many years now on the island where we call home and where we live in the middle of the Pacific ocean, away from the rest of the world who would never understand our uniquely different way of living and loving and of our special and happy existence.

Our pretty green rainforest surrounded by coral reefs is the haven and the heaven for all three of us and will be for all who will surely follow after us. It is our special romantic home and always will be, to one day pass on to our children, our perfect, soon-to-come children, for both slaves are heavy in their lower bellies, surely each to be a male child, a master in his own right.

Yet, both are my slaves and my first blood cousins and I am their master chosen, their friend and their lover, their mate and the husband of them both, as well as the father of each of their swollen lower bellies. And they are still and always have been the most beautiful and natural submissive female creatures on the planet to me in their pleasuring and their pleasure, as well as their pregnancy; for we are a very close-knit family and always have been since birth. And to those soon-to-be male masters, I will one day pass to their strong and capable young hands... our beautiful Pacific island family home.

‘Billy! Be quiet!’

‘Master! Shhh! Stop talking so loud!’

‘Sir! Wake up! You’re dreaming!’