The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Twenty-One

After we all had a very quiet lunch, my uncle told us that he and my aunt would be going ashore to the island and that Shari’ would be going with them. The look on Shari’s face, when he’d said it, told me that she hadn’t had a choice in the matter. I had been left alone on board with Bethy. We sat on the park bench waving to them as they motored off toward the beach in the tender. Shari’ sat up the front, as she always did, but her head hung down, as if she wasn’t interested in being there in her favourite place on the little boat.

‘Mum gave us the birds and bees story,’ Bethy said, still gazing after them. Then she added, with a grin, ‘again.’

I was still gazing after the tender, also, but thinking about my uncle and how much he loved me, and, how much I loved him back as my stand-in dad. I turned to my pretty, youngest first blood cousin and looked into her beautiful eyes, knowing I could and would never do anything in the world to deliberately hurt her. I wondered, though, if I was, or, if I already had. I felt wretched again as I half-smiled into her pretty eyes.

‘We were more embarrassed for her than for us.’ She said, smiling back at me. ‘Mum’s not too good at that story.’

I noticed then that Bethy was blushing slightly. When she saw I’d noticed, she looked quickly away and dropped her gaze from mine.

‘Your mum saw Shari’s butt.’ I said quietly, looking down at the deck near my feet. ‘Then she told your dad.’

‘I know,’ Bethy replied, ‘we could hear. I’ve never heard dad get so mad. But she hasn’t seen mine, yet. I was careful. Shari’ didn’t look before she got changed. I told her mum was hanging around, somewhere, but she didn’t listen. Then mum came in at the wrong time and saw her.’

I nodded, still gazing at my bare feet. I loved the ocean sailing life and hated wearing shoes. I wished right then that we never had to go back to land again, ever.

‘Bethy,’ I began carefully a train of thought I’d idly been pursuing, but not really wanting to, ‘do you think... do think what we’re...what I’m doing with you... is wrong? Or the way I’m treating you or talking to you?’

I looked up at her. Bethy was already staring right into my eyes, with just the hint of moistness there. She shook her head gently.

‘No, Billy,’ she said softly, ‘I don’t. Neither does Shari’. We’ve talked about it. It’s fun. Besides, its good for us, you know? I’ve learned things I’d never have learned, about... you know, about... boys and stuff, and how to... you know, how to act and behave properly, just like they want.’

I nodded and looked down, wondering how much I was hurting them both; how much I’d already hurt them both with my dominant male mind.

‘But is it... is it what you want, too?’ I asked, not looking up at her.

‘Now, it is,’ she said quietly. ‘Not at first, but we didn’t know then. Now we do, especially about spankings and being displeasing to you. You’ve taught us so much, Billy, you really have, about just being girls, or females, rather... about being... human, too, I think.’

Then she chuckled brightly and I smiled. My eyes stung just a little at her words.

‘And that’s okay?’ I asked her. ‘With you, I mean-to spank you if you get out of line?’

‘Yes,’ she said quietly. ‘That what you’ve got to do, isn’t it? So we can all be one big, happy family, all peaceful and without any fights?’

I nodded. One big, happy family. I repeated her words silently to myself, looking down at my feet. One big, happy family. Bethy, Shari’ and I. One big, happy family. Something happened to my heart, right then. I could never explain it, but it seemed to shift gears and open up, sort of drop into overdrive. It was the phrase that changed my life. I didn’t know why at the time, but I knew it did because I felt myself change on the spot. I looked up at her. There were tears in her eyes and in mine. I could feel them. They were stinging, as usual.

‘Your mum thinks... I’m bad for you,’ I told her quietly, honestly. ‘She’ll probably tell you that, too when they take you to the island, like they’ve taken Shari’ now.’

‘I know,’ Bethy answered, ‘but she doesn’t know you, not really-not like Shari’ and I do. You’re not bad, Billy, and you love us, like... like we love you, you know?’

My eyes stung a little more. Must be the day for it, I decided, not game to blink just yet as I gaze at her.

‘Is... is that how you... you really think of us?’ I asked, not looking up. ‘One big, happy family?’

‘Yes,’ Bethy replied softly. ‘So does Shari’. That’s what we were talking about-how we were, I mean-the three of us. It’s nice. Better than it’s ever been with all of us, don’t you think?’

I nodded, but didn’t speak, couldn’t speak, right then. Something was going on with my heart and my eyes. They seemed connected, somehow, and not in a good way. Trying to smile, I just couldn’t, so I dropped my gaze from hers, instead.

‘Billy, mum loves you, you know?’ Bethy said then. ‘She really does. You’re the real son she’s never had. She always wanted one. You know that. She’s just worried, that’s all-you know, about us, and you and if you... you know, if we...’

I nodded, knowing what her unfinished words would have been. I shook my head sadly, still staring dumbly at my bare feet and wondering just what it was I’d started with all of us.

‘But we don’t care, Billy. It’s okay!’ She said emphatically. ‘Shari’ feels so, too. Honest! We know you love us and wouldn’t ever hurt us. And we love you, too! We really do, Billy. We really do.’

I nodded and hung my head a little lower. The weight of my tears was building again. I could feel it, but I wasn’t going to let gravity win twice in one day. I struggled to take a deep breath and only half-managed it, but it would do, I decided.

‘Then why have you forgotten your manners, all of a sudden?’ I asked quietly.

‘Oh? Oh! Sir! Sorry! Sir, I mean-not Billy! Sir!’

I had to laugh. Then Bethy did, too. She was so innocent, so honest, and so lovely. I raised my face to look up at her from under my eyebrows, for a change, still with my head bowed.

‘That’s better,’ I grinned in a mock threat. ‘Would hate to be forced to whup your ass again.’

Bethy blushed instantly. It spread from her neck to her throat and then up over her face to the very tip of her forehead before she finally looked away and lowered her head. When she looked up again, a few minutes of silence later, she did so from beneath her eyebrows. “The look.” It was perfect, I decided. I loved it, and, I loved her. Then, once again, I wished that we never had to go back to the mainland. At the same time, I wondered also what it might feel like to be eaten by a shark from the toes up, on the long swim home.

‘Don’t stop being you, Bill-err, Sir,’ Bethy said quietly, looking deeply into my eyes. ‘And don’t worry about what mum says. We don’t want the old Billy back. We didn’t love him the same way. We want the new one. We love the new one... you. Shari’ does, too.’

I looked quickly away while my eyes stung madly for a few minutes. Then I looked back at her.

‘No matter how I treat you?’ I asked.

Bethy nodded, her eyes watery and sparkling.

‘Or what I do?’

She nodded gently again.

‘Or tell you to do?’

Again, my younger pretty first blood cousin nodded gently and blinked. A single, solitary tear ran quickly down her left cheek. She brushed it away, as if she were swatting at a fly.

‘I don’t plan anything, you know?’ I told her honestly.

She just nodded, looking right into my soul from beneath her eyebrows.

‘I just do what I feel like at the time. I don’t mean any disrespect.’

‘We know that.’ Bethy said softly.

‘If it feels right, it usually is.’ I said.

Bethy only nodded in silent agreement. I widened my eyes to really take her in-her features, her face, her eyes, “the look” and all.

‘What do you want, Bethy?’ I asked sincerely of her. ‘Really?’

Her eyes misted instantly, but no tears fell as the beautiful soft, wide smile spread slowly across her mouth. Her white teeth were almost blinding me.

‘We want you to... to be our-our real master, Billy,’ she said hesitatingly, but her gaze did not wander from mine in its conviction of the words she’d just said.

My heart connected with my eyes and my throat then and I couldn’t speak for a few seconds. All I could do was gaze into the face of my youngest first cousin. And then I could.

‘But what do—?’ I cleared my throat to try and find my voice. ‘What do “you” want?’ I almost whispered, in a voice laced with unsolicited emotion.

Bethy lowered her soft, gentle gaze from mine and looked at her lap for a few moments. Then she looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows once again. My heart melted and my sincere love for her, my youngest, first blood cousin, surged through my heart and mind, like a huge tidal wave.

‘I-I want you to...to...’ She dropped her gaze and looked away and down, not finishing whatever it had been she was about to say.

‘What?’ I asked, encouraging her quietly.

‘I want you to...be my... my real master,’ she began really quietly then stopped as her uplifting soft eyes found mine waiting, ‘I want you to... to... love me.’

She lowered her eyes quickly then blushed furiously, but beautifully all over again, from the base of her throat to the top of her forehead. I smiled warmly down at her, touched by the innocent expression of her words and her honest feelings, as well as the courage she’d somehow found within herself to say them to me. My emotions were tumbling head over heels.

‘I do love you, Bethy baby,’ I smiled lovingly, reassuring the top of her pretty head of hair as she gazed now at her feet. ‘I do, and I always will. You know that.’

She looked up just then and her eyes deepened with a glistening sheen. Her face seemed to have changed a little, too. Her full pink lips were moist and slightly parted. She had more to say. I could tell.

‘No, Billy,’ she said in almost a whisper, her eyes searching mine while her face continued to blush furiously, ‘I want... I want you to... to “love” me.’

My eyes widened with the full realisation of what she’d meant. My heart surged with such a love for her, such a love. I’d never felt anything like it before. The lump in my throat thickened and threatened to choke me.

‘It’s only... right, Billy,’ Bethy said softly, still gazing up at me and still blushing. ‘I don’t-I don’t want anyone else to... do it to me You’re-you’re my real master now. I’ll never want anyone else. Shari’ and I... we’ve talked about it. It should be you, we said. It ... it has to be you, Billy. It has to be! Shari’ wants that, too!’

I turned away and gazed quickly out to sea, just as the first tear left my right eye and rolled down my cheek. Then the rest followed from both eyes while I gritted my teeth together and tried not to. But it was no use. What a fucking day, I thought while trying to remain outwardly calm, yet inwardly trying to choke down a deep sob-what a fucking day.

Out of the blue, it came then, and, when I was least expecting it to; a gentle hand lay softly down upon my right shoulder, to then squeeze emphatically. Must run in the family, I figured, painfully. Immediately and without wanting to, but seemingly needing to, I twisted quickly around and leaned my head down on my forearms, facing the ocean as I placed them each along the deck rail on the back of the park bench. If she hadn’t gently squeezed my shoulder a second time, I’d have been right, but she did, and, I wasn’t, not for several long and painful minutes while I once again gave way to my tumbling emotions in front of one of my own family. I had no dignity left, whatsoever then.

And all the while, her gentle hand remained pressed down lightly into my right shoulder, squeezing every now and then, which started me off all over again, as if she was knowingly trying to squeeze out of me, all of the pain and hurt of my loneliness that my mind and body had ever accrued in my growing up years without parents of my own, or without ever having known them, for that matter.

And when she was done, I was done. Then I felt the warm hand gently withdraw. My shoulder immediately felt cold, but my heart did not. It felt huge and warm and full love for everybody in the world right then, but especially for my first blood cousins. With every ounce of my failing emotional strength then, I lifted my heavy head and turned back to look at her and discovered that Bethy had been silently crying right along with me. Her eyes were wide and red and shiny and full of her love for me.

‘Please?’ She whispered thickly, emotionally, her beautiful eyes tearing up again as she blushed furiously. ‘Please, Billy? Sir?’

With renewed energy and resources, drawn from a place I hadn’t known existed within my mind or body, the tears began to roll down my face while I gazed into her imploring, loving eyes. Slowly, I held out my arms to her and she came to me then. My first cousin came, to me. Bethy came. The first of my first blood cousins; the first of my life’s only loves came to me then... to be loved, and, to be together again, with me, for the very first time in our lives.