The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Six

Later that day, after helping my uncle lug the box of coral shells up and on to the deck of the yacht from the tender bobbing all over the place in the swell, I squatted down and took a breather. He had gotten them for Bethy. She loved them in their unique differences to one another.

My uncle had been fairly quiet the entire day on the island, but I could tell he was thinking plenty. I didn’t know what about, only that he was. I sensed it, I guess. My aunt had asked him a few times if anything was wrong, was he feeling sick or had something on his mind, but he just brushed her off in a polite way, telling her each time that he was just a little tired. She treated me normally and we had an interesting day, with my uncle taking some great video footage of her snorkelling action.

I love cruising the South Pacific, as do we all. I know my uncle enjoyed the day. He was just quiet, that’s all, which was unlike him, and, therefore, easily noticeable, which my aunt had.

Strangely, my uncle did not raise the subject of my beliefs about women again during the day, although we walked together many times while my aunt was snorkelling. I’d been waiting for it when we found ourselves alone together again, but it never came. We just talked about other things. Whenever my aunt wanted him to come to her and take another underwater video shot, he would. They were the times I’d seen that same strange look briefly appear in his eyes before he turned and walked away, heading down the beach and into the water to go to her. Still, although we talked about other things, he never mentioned my beliefs again the whole day and I was relieved.

My aunt clambered aboard just then and I quickly rose to my feet and took her snorkelling gear then stowed it in the deck locker we use for that type of stuff. It was packed and I had to jam it in.

‘Thanks, Billy,’ she said with a smile, then added, ‘don’t break anything.’ Then, after looking quickly at my uncle, she went below to have a shower. She loved long hot showers, as did we all. Shari’ and I hated the salt water drying on our skin. It never seemed to bother Bethy, though. Not once during the day had my aunt given me any of her looks of late that silently told me I was not her flavour of the month. I was grateful. I couldn’t have handled both of them at once.

‘Call Bethy,’ my uncle nodded toward me, his face contemplative, as if his mind was elsewhere.

I did as I was asked, and, within a minute, Bethy came running up the companionway and on to the deck. My uncle placed the bucket of coral shells at her feet. She squealed with delight.

I grinned and then chuckled, sitting only a few feet away from her. Her eyes were as large as saucers and lit up her face like a Christmas. She always became so excited about coral shells.

My uncle had to break her heart at least once a month and throw half of them back into the sea, telling her the only thing that I figured stopped her from killing him in his sleep-she had collected so many shells she was sinking the boat. So, ever month, Bethy would spend an entire day selecting the shells she wanted to keep and putting aside those intended for the deep six.

My uncle laughed from his belly then for the first time that day and scooped her up in his arms when she jumped up to him in gratitude. Then they hugged tightly for several seconds. I smiled and felt good at seeing them that way, knowing I was part of their family by choice, even if by accident.

He put her gently down on to the deck and went below while Bethy then excitedly began to rummage through the large bucket of coral shells. I sat and watched her for a while. Every now and then her beaming face would turn in my direction and grin like Cheshire cat, then quickly dart back to her latest acquisition. Only once did her eyes seem to narrow. As I watched, she threw several shells back overboard that she considered were too small or that resembled ones she already had. The larger the better, as far as her renewable monthly collection was concerned. I chuckled loudly.

‘Jealous,’ she chuckled back, as if she had something I wanted, but could never have without her permission, which we both knew she would never give, even in her will. I made a gun with my thumb and forefinger and shot her with an imaginary bullet then stood up and stretched. She seemed to have forgiven me for telling her to fuck off earlier. Then I walked to the deck rail and untied the tender from the side of the yacht and led it like a puppy dog on a leash, back to the stern. Once there, I tied her to the deck so she wouldn’t bang against the hull while we were all trying to sleep during the night.

‘Billy!’ I heard my uncle call loudly from below. ‘Shower’s free!’

‘Okay!’ I yelled back. Then, for the first time, as I stepped down below decks, I wondered why Shari’ hadn’t come up to meet us when we’d returned from the island. She usually did in case there was something for her. As I got out my clean clothes and underwear, she was not in the forward cabin. ‘Where’s Shari’?’ I asked my uncle before stepping into the shower cabin.

‘Lying down on our bed,’ my uncle replied quietly, ‘sleeping.’

I nodded, as if it didn’t matter, then stepped inside and closed the door, knowing that when she was in the mood for it or upset, Shari would and could sleep her life away, given the chance or the opportunity. I always figured it was a way of drawing attention to her as usual.

We had an hour or so to kill before dinner would be ready. After my shower, I made my way back up on deck and sat down on one of the park benches my uncle had fitted to the stern of the yacht. I loved them, always feeling as if I was sitting in the middle of a green park somewhere, except that it was green Pacific Ocean.

Opening the book I’d brought up with me to read, I began reading the famous story about the first guy who single-handed a thirty-six foot yacht around the world solo, earlier in the century. I admired him and wondered if I’d have the guts to try it myself, knowing how user-unfriendly the ocean could be at times. After about fifteen minutes, Shari’ sat down beside me and yawned loudly. I glanced up, said nothing, but smiled at her.

‘How was it?’ She asked, holding her hand over her mouth and yawning a second time.

‘Good.’ I answered then went back to the book. A few minutes later, she spoke again.

‘Did dad say anything to you?’ She asked quietly, leaning toward me as if trying not to let anyone hear what she said.

‘Yes.’ I answered honestly, then again went back to reading the book. I had just come to an interesting part.

‘Well?’ Shari’s impatient voice sounded beside me. I glanced up and held her eyes. They looked guilty, as if she’d done something wrong and was waiting for the chop.

‘Well, what?’ I teased her, wondering how long I should do it for.

‘Billy!’ She huffed impatiently, letting me know clearly she was not finding me pleasing at all. I grinned at her, which made her huff again, although no words came out, but they didn’t have to. We both knew how she felt right then.

‘He asked me why you were upset, basically.’ I said to her. ‘And if I had anything to do with it.’ Then I went back to reading the book.

‘Ooofff!’ I grunted and shied away from the second assault of her pointed elbow.

‘Shari’!’ I snapped and not too quietly, either. It hurt because I hadn’t been ready as I usually was. She’d slipped it right on in between my third and fourth rib like a steel blade while I had been reading.

‘Well! Stop doing that, and you know you are!’ She spat in a hushed tone of voice.

I laughed in her face. What could I do? She had me dead to rights.

‘I told him how I spoke to you,’ I told her eventually, ‘that’s all.’

‘Billy!’ She gasped. ‘What we talked about last night? You didn’t! No! Please! Tell me you didn’t! Bil—!’

‘Shut up, Shari’!’ I snapped angrily. She was starting to give me shits already. ‘Did I say that? Did I, you stupid girl? No, I didn’t. I told him “how” I talked to you. That’s all, and, what I believed about women in general. Jesus!’

‘Don’t! You promised!’ She snapped angrily.

‘Well don’t be so stupid and run off at the mouth like that!’ I snapped back angrily as well. No guilt trips this time. ‘That’s why I call you a stupid girl, ‘cause you fucking well are when you do that, that’s why!’

She huffed angrily and turned away, looking out to sea for several minutes. Fuck her, I thought, then went back to reading the book. The next time I glanced up at her she was still gazing out to sea and still angry. I could tell. Her shoulders were moving up and down quickly with her rapid breathing.

‘Fuck off, Shari’.’ I snapped. You’re putting me off my book.’

‘Don’t tell me that!’ She snapped without looking at me, her shoulders rising more quickly now.

‘Well, fuck off then and I won’t have to, will I?’ I returned quickly. She huffed noisily again for several minutes while I tried unsuccessfully to get back into the paragraph I was reading, but she didn’t go away.

‘You know something, Shari’?’ I said quietly, my anger suddenly going away. ‘The number one desireable trait for a natural submissive female to have in any male’s eyes is honesty.’

‘Humph!’ She answered, not looking at me. I grinned at her back and stuck my tongue out at her shoulders moving up and down.

‘Without honesty in a submissive female, Shari’, there can be no trust.’ I told her quietly. Bethy had now come up and had seen us, but stayed away for the time being, at least. ‘Without trust, any type of relationship between a male and a female is nothing.’ I said then. ‘Honesty is the foundation for any natural relationship, even between cousins like us.’

She huffed again, but a lot more quietly. I just grinned again.

‘Honesty is important in both sides of the relationship, but I really value honesty in any female who would be my submissive.’ I said.

‘God knows why any woman in their right mind would want to be,’ she huffed quietly. She’d seen Bethy, too.

‘I wouldn’t want a “woman” at any costs.’ I told her. ‘They’re not worth the trouble and are always displeasing because they’re self-centred and selfish, just like you are and you know you are. We all do.’

She huffed angrily again and I shook my head. I was only trying to help and this was the thanks I get. I wondered then why I was bothering to try.

‘Honesty is the foundation of a natural male-female relationship.’ I told her then. ‘It’s number one in my books, anyway.’

She huffed again, only quieter, keeping her head facing Bethy who was just standing with her bucket of shells, looking at us every few seconds.

‘I think that both male and female should be honest about things up front with each other.’ I said then, ‘including you and me. You know, Shari’, expressing myself honestly, as I have been with you, is just a form of honest communication between us, that’s all.’

She huffed quietly again, but I could tell she was listening. I smiled. I was winning.

‘As well as being vocal when you yell and scream at me,’ I said, ‘your body also talks and says things to me, too. And sometimes it doesn’t agree with the words you’re screaming at the time.’

She huffed again, a little more loudly to let me know her displeasure. She was starting to piss me off again-a natural talent, it seemed.

‘So,’ I continued, ‘just be sure that what you’re saying in words is how you really feel. That’s how I know when you’re being dishonest with me in anything you say. And I would rather be honest upfront with you now than to lose your friendship as my cousin, ‘cause... I love you, Shari’, I really do. Remember that.’

That line usually worked to bring her back on my side, although I hadn’t used it since I’d been back. Shari’s shoulders then rose high and then dropped slowly with a long drawn out sigh from her mouth. I couldn’t see her face, but I knew she knew I had won. Slowly, she turned around on the park bench to face me, scorn in her eyes for me using that low blow to win her back. I grinned sheepishly. It was better than telling her to fuck off. Even I was getting tired of it.

‘In fact, ’ I said, ‘I’m actually honouring you by being truthful and speaking to you and treating you as I do. You should try it with me sometime.’

Her eyes couldn’t hold mine after that. They darted away and along the deck, back around her shoulder at Bethy who still stood pretending to play with her shells, but was watching us closely, we both knew.

‘Having a submissive female that is able to think and share thoughts with me,’ I told her, ‘to learn about and share a common interest with me is really great. It’s fun and it’s meaningful.’

Her eyes looked up and had never left mine since I had spoken again. They were softening now.

‘It’s all about service, Shari’,’ I told her, looking her squarely in the eyes. ‘A female submissive should possess a great desire to serve her male in any way she can think of or any way he wants her to. A female submissive who cares about learning their male’s preferences and what pleases him most is a treasure and is thought of very highly, indeed.’

Shari’s eyebrows rose slightly and she squirmed her backside on the hard park bench.

‘The one thing you should enjoy doing is serving your male,’ I went on with. ‘Your mum should enjoy serving your dad if she wanted to be real female and wife to him. Then you’d see how happy he’d be all the time.’

‘Don’t talk about mum and dad like that, Billy!’ She huffed angrily, but quietly, leaning toward me. ‘It’s not right!’

‘But it is right,’ I told her. ‘He should never have to do anything by way of housework. She should cook and fix his plate and do everything for him, and that gives him more pleasure than anything. He’d be happy all the time then and not just some of the time, like he is.’

‘Don’t, Billy,’ she huffed, but the anger had gone out of her now, outweighed by the evidence we all knew about. She squirmed her buttocks on the park bench upon which we sat once again.

‘It’s true and you know it,’ I said.

She looked away.

‘You should treat me the same way, even though I’m your cousin,’ I told her, risking her wrath, but I didn’t care. ‘I’m still a male and you should respect all males. Then they’ll respect you and won’t keep telling you to fuck off for the rest of your life.’

Her eyes blazed bloody murder, but her lips, for some strange reason remained zipped. I was glad. I had her answer all ready and she knew it.

‘It’s all in your mind,’ I told her, ‘more than in you’re the things you do. I don’t expect you to say, “Yes, Master,” in front of your parents, but still, your mindset should be there, even if you don’t say it or act it out publicly.’

Shari’s eyebrows flew to the top of her forehead like wildfire. Her lips opened with her mouth and she drew a quick breath, just in time to see me do that same and narrow my own eyes toward her. Her lips still wisely remained zipped.

‘A submissive female who gives from to a male her heart is worth her weight in gold in my eyes,’ I told her sincerely and she knew it. ‘That’s the way I see it, anyhow. I don’t yell orders to girls. I just love showing them my maleness because they want to see it. It excited them to think they have a master who cares about them.’

Her eyebrows slowly came down from her forehead to where god had first put them. Again, her hips shifted on the park bench.

‘You should simply do as I tell you,’ I said, ‘because I love showing you my maleness, too. You’re my blood cousin, Shari’, and I love you very much. If I can’t show you who I really am and be natural, who can I show it to?’

Her eyes softened immediately and a gentle smile came to the very corners of her pretty mouth as I held her gaze with my honesty. It was easy. That’s how I felt. I wondered dif she had a sore ass, always squirming on the seat.

‘A submissive who values herself as a female,’ I struck while the iron was hot, ‘is not a doormat, but a very strong person. Not every woman has the natural strength to be submissive without a lot of sadness and heartache, and being told to fuck off all the time. And for me, there’s no fun in dominating a doormat, or someone that thinks so little of themselves that they’ll submit to any man at anytime.’

‘Anytime?’ She queried seriously, squirming her buttocks once more.

‘Yes, anytime,’ I told her. ‘They should only submit to males when they recognise the respect they’re being given by them ad females, like I’m trying to do with you, but you won’t let me.’

Again, Shari’s eyebrows rose, but slowly, this time. Then they came back down as she drew breath and again, she shifted the weight from one cheek of her ass to the other.

‘Really, Billy?’ She asked, seriously. ‘Is that what you’ve been trying to do? Show me that you respect me?’

‘Yes,’ I said. ‘That’s all.’

‘By telling me to fuck off?’ She added, with a sly grin, but her eyes narrowed, nevertheless. I was surprised that she had sworn.

‘Only when you’re being a stupid girl and not letting me show you respect,’ I said. ‘But not when you’re being a female like you feel you are right now, and you are, aren’t you?’ I said, trying to diffuse the situation. I hadn’t worked this hard to start another fight.

After almost a full minute of gazing into each other’s eyes and her squirming her backside once more on the park bench, she answered quickly then looked back over her shoulder to check on Bethy who hadn’t moved.

‘Yes,’ she’d said quietly. Then she added in a whisper when she turned back to face me. ‘I’m trying to be, anyway.’ Then she shifted her weight back to the other cheek of her ass.

I grinned. ‘Good girl, Shari’,’ I said sincerely to her, my first cousin who was now getting with her program. ‘My very good girl.’ Then I smiled widely as I saw Bethy slowly begin to walk toward us. I nodded in Bethy’s direction to warn Shari’, but before she turned around to check herself, my eldest first cousin smiled coyly, shyly, demurely, and, very pleasingly.

I felt the blood rush and erected on the spot. Then I grinned at the back of her head. Shari’ stood up and stretched then walked toward Bethy, past her, and then continued on down below deck. I went back to reading my book and lowered my face and eyes to it, not looking up again until Bethy sat down beside me with a nervous smile. I could imagine her mind full of questions as to what Shari’ and I had been talking about. I smiled back then went back to reading.