The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Seven

‘Did you get into trouble from dad?’ Bethy asked quietly.

‘No.’ I said, but did not look up.

‘Oh.’ She said. Then she was quiet for a few minutes. Then, ‘I though you might have.’

‘No,’ I said again. ‘I didn’t.

‘Oh. Okay.’

I kept reading, wondering where she was going to start, not a matter of if or when or what about, but where. I was wrong.

‘Billy?’ Bethy began quietly. ‘Did you know that... that first blood cousins... used to... marry?’

It came out of left field and floored me. For the first time in a long while I didn’t have an immediate response and it must have showed. Bethy cackled gaily.

‘What?’ I croaked, then cleared my throat, so surprised was I. Bethy was still cackling, knowing she’d gotten the better of me for once. It didn’t happen often.

‘Oh, Billy,’ she laughed. ‘Don’t worry. I don’t want to marry you. I just wondered if you knew that.’

‘Yes,’ I said quickly. ‘Of course I did. I just wasn’t expecting a question like that, that’s all.’

She chuckled on for another minute or so before she spoke again, and, still on the same theme.

‘They were very happy, too,’ she said, ‘because they knew each other so well and they were family.’

My eyes narrowed, wondering where she was going and what had started this line of thought inside her mind.

‘Their kids all went bonkers in the end, too,’ I told her, ‘because they’d inbred.

‘I knew that,’ she said, losing her smile. ‘I just wondered if you knew all that, that’s all.’

My eyes remained narrowed while I searched her face for the truth, but I couldn’t see or feel anything I recognised as such. Then I saw her squirm her ass on the park bench, just as Shari’ had been doing. Maybe it was a family habit? I wondered.

‘What were you and Shari’ talking about?’ She asked then.

I frowned.

‘You know better than that,’ I told her. ‘You shouldn’t ask. Would you like me to tell Shari’ what you and I talk about?’

‘Of course not.’

‘Well, don’t ask,’ I said sternly.

‘But I want to know about that stuff you were talking about in the night,’ she said, looking very serious and a little shy. ‘Not what you told her, but about it, you know?’

I held her gaze for a few seconds and smiled as she blushed. She looked away and about herself then finally to me, gazing up from beneath her eyebrows. It was a very feminine look. The thing was, I did know. She was just that age and was now curious, very curious, and, I’d started her hormonal motor idling with her listening to Shari’ and I talk. I felt responsible, somehow and therefore obligated to tell her something.

‘Okay,’ I said, relaxing my intense searching of her face and eyes. ‘What do you want to know?’

She smiled softly and shifted her weight on the park bench then looked around to see if anyone was about. I chuckled.

‘Don’t laugh at me, Billy,’ she huffed, but gently. It runs in the family. ‘I only want to know, that’s all. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s normal.’

‘I’m sorry,’ I apologised. ‘Ask away.’

‘You start,’ she said shyly.

‘Bethy,’ I reminded her, ‘you’re the one that wants to know things. I can’t read your mind.’

‘Sometimes you can,’ she grinned cheekily.

‘Well, not this time.’ I grinned back. ‘So, ask whatever you want to know before someone comes up on deck.’

Quickly, Bethy then checked behind her while I grinned at her paranoia. Then she looked back at me and bowed her head slightly to look up at me shyly from beneath her eyebrows. It was a very becoming look, I decided immediately.

‘Should a... a submissive girl necessarily have to be a... a slave?” She asked hesitantly. ‘Or does that come over time?’

‘Heheheheh.’ I chuckled. ‘You’re a real work in progress, Bethy,’ I smiled warmly to her soft eyes.

Her eyes narrowed instantly while she shifted the weight on her buttocks. ‘Are you laughing at me again?’

‘No,’ I answered. ‘I’m remembering how much I love you, that’s all.’

‘Oh,’ she said, then her eyes softened before she looked away for a few seconds and then back to me. Once again, her weight shift occurred.

‘I guess what I’m-what I’m trying to say is that-that if a girl isn’t, you know, that way inclined, can her... err, Master... can she be taught to-I mean, can he-can he... help the girl, to make her more... err, valuable to him?’

Wow, I thought then smiled knowingly. ‘You really were listening weren’t you? You little devil.’

Bethy squirmed her backside on the park bench and blushed beautifully and immediately. It spread rapidly from her neck to her forehead like a crimson bushfire and I loved seeing it. She quickly looked away for a minute or so before once again looking back up at me in her seemingly new way of doing that.

‘Yes,’ I said, smiling, ‘if she’s taught properly. If she’s taught everything that love represents, unconditional love for her Master with all her heart and soul. Then it happens for some reason. She becomes very obedient and at the same time, even more feminine and gentle.’

‘Oh,’ she said quietly and looked down at her lap, shifting her hips from one side to the other.

‘This may sound strange, Bethy,’ I said, ‘but a submissive female is one that shows respect, honour, and is always polite to her Master at all times. And she always surrenders herself without any attitude.’

She looked straight up at me. ‘Surrenders herself?’ She queried with eyes wide while gently moving the weight off one side of her buttocks.

‘Completely,’ I told her seriously, ‘in every way and any way he wants her to.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes. Really. Obedience comes from being submissive,’ I told her then. ‘From honouring and respecting him as her Master.’

‘Oh,’ she said quietly, looking at her lap again. It was her safe house.

‘I love a submissive female’s spirit,’ I said next, ‘but I hate the rebellious attitudes of some thinking girls.’

‘So, I could still be my usual cheeky self?’ She asked after a few seconds, grinning. ‘And still be ... err, okay?’

‘Yes, of course,’ I answered her shyly asked question. She was beautiful in her innocence. Then she looked up at me again from beneath her eyebrows. It was certainly having an effect on me of some kind, especially the way she was squirming on the seat.

‘Sometimes, Billy,’ she began hesitantly, ‘I dream of... of being... captured.’

I smiled, but decided to say nothing, just happy to sit there and watch her blush a deeper shade of soft red. She squirmed some more on the park bench.

‘But not all the time,’ she hastened to add, her face looking up and suddenly serious, ‘just sometimes, that’s all.’

‘When a girl becomes or even when she wants to become a submissive female or a slave,’ I said, ‘she’s captured by her natural respect for her Master in her body, her mind, her heart and her soul.’

For a moment, I thought Bethy was going to sigh. She squirmed her hips and her face went all romantic looking. But she didn’t. She just sat and watched me, waiting for whatever I was going to say next. I hadn’t planned on saying anything. Then all of a sudden, I did.

‘With one girl,’ I said, ‘it really thrilled me when she’d been testing my patience one night. I leaned and whispered to her that she was crossing the line. Then she quickly turned off the attitude and became all soft and feminine. I loved it. I really did.’

‘Billy?’ She said curiously, after thinking about that for a while. ‘What does it really mean, to... to train a girl to... to be that way for her... Master?’

I smiled at her honesty and her courage while hardening at the way she was constantly squirming her hips downward and from side to side on the seat.

‘Well, to me it means teaching her so that she learns more about her natural submissive nature and how to best serve me,’ I said, ‘helping her to reach her best potential as a female and to help her find out more about who she really is inside, and also how to help her expand on her femaleness and to find real peace in her submission to me.

‘Oh.’

‘Yes. Not forced, but given freely because that’s what she really wishes to do. And I guide her in the pleasures that she mightn’t have known or understood before. I guess that about sums it up.’ Then I added, ‘And I’ll teach her what she needs to know to please me and not take away from her natural personality spirit, just strengthen it so I find it more pleasing to me, more of the time.’

‘But you told Shari’ that you punish girls,’ Bethy said seriously.

‘It’s not punishment or control,’ I told her. ‘It’s helping her to reach a state of her female mind that’s ideal for us both to be always happy, that’s all.’

‘Oh,’ she said softly. ‘It didn’t sound like that.’

‘Well, it is.’ I told her quietly. ‘Learning to be submissive or being taught to be that way is a very feminine experience, they tell me.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes.’

‘Is learning to be a...a submissive about-about accepting your... your control? Is that part of-of what you mean by teaching me to be submissive?’

I hadn’t missed it, but she had. She’d spoken hesitantly, nervously while squeezing her thighs tightly together. I don’t think she even knew she had been doing it or was doing it now. Her telltale words had just slipped out while she had been substituting herself in amongst her thoughts. I began to get hard.

‘Probably more like learning to give control, is a better way of saying or thinking about it,’ I told her.

‘Oh,’ she said softly, but I could tell her intelligent mind was going ninety to the dozen.

‘Learning to trust her Master is a large part of her training, too,’ I said then. She looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows. Her gaze was warm and soft as the yacht suddenly rocked gently from a passing wave. After a few minutes silence she said,

‘I-err, I trust you, Billy,’ she said, surprising me with that statement.

Bethy then quickly lowered her eyes from mine while the truth of what she was really all about was finally sinking in. Bethy wanted to learn to be a submissive female. No wonder she was squirming her hips on the park bench. Maybe that was what Shari’ was doing, as well, or why she was doing it, rather?

My pretty teenage first cousins wanted me to train them as submissives. My cock jerked inside my loose shorts while my cousin’s neck, throat and face now quickly turned a deep shade of beautiful crimson as she sat looking down at her lap. She was wearing a pair of baggy white board shorts and a red tank top. Her breasts looked full and ripe and I was suddenly very, very hard.

‘Sometimes, ‘I said quietly, ‘I train more through encouragement than through punishment, but, even with that, I also know there’ll be times that she’ll be needed to be punished, to truly drive a lesson home.’

‘Oh,’ she said quietly, as if given a verdict of death by hanging.

‘How could I... err, not get punished,’ she said after a little while, squirming her buttocks downward again.

‘By allowing me to draw out the natural submissive elements inside you,’ I told her seriously. All of a sudden the whole conversation had seemed to turn that way. ‘By helping you to allow yourself to be okay with them so they no longer bother you being that way around me.’

‘Oh,’ she answered softly, looking down at her lap again. Her knees were pressed tightly together.

‘I don’t need to teach you to like being spanked,’ I said, ‘or any of the other things you might have heard Shari’ and I talking about. That’s only when you haven’t been pleasing. My school of thought is to help you to understand what you really need to be a female, if that’s what you really want to experience. Then I’ll guide you into your natural submission through encouragement to the way I naturally behave around you.’

Bethy’s soft warm gaze had risen and found my face and eyes while I’d been speaking. It felt great. And the sight of her buttocks flattening on the park bench was great, also.

‘Billy,’ she said quietly, then leaned very close to me, but still dropped her gaze again to her lap. ‘Will I-will I be taught to-err, to...’

She didn’t finish and spoke so softly that I could hardly hear her. I interrupted her while I was staring at the way she was squirming herself down hard into the bench.

‘I’ll teach you whatever I like,’ I told her firmly, ‘whatever I feel will be of help to and that I find pleasing.’

She sighed. ‘Oh,’ she said quietly. Then she said. ‘What if-what if a girl really wants to be a... a submissive, but... but just... doesn’t know how?’

‘That’s why she has a Master who will teach her.’ I said.

‘Yes,’ she agreed quietly, pressing her knees together tightly again.

‘A girl learns a lot about herself by being submissive,’ I told her honestly because that’s how I felt about it.

‘Yes,’ she agreed again softly. Then, after a few seconds, looked up at me again. ‘Billy, what’s the difference between... between punishment and... discipline?’

‘Well,’ I said, after thinking for a few seconds, ‘training encompasses a whole lot of ideas and thoughts, but for me, it’s helping my girl to become the best submissive female that she can be around me and find peace and happiness inside with who they really are.’

She looked down again with a sigh, saying, ‘Your girl,’ so quietly that I could hardly make out what she’d said. Again, her knees pressed tightly together. I was as hard as a rock and was beginning to ache uncomfortably.

‘Yes,’ I went on. ‘I’m very proud of my girl when that happens and they know it. They realise who they are and then they’re proud of themselves for being that way, too.’

Bethy sighed, but did not look back up at me. One of her hands then grasped the fingers of the other and began gently wringing them.

‘Punishment is expecting something to happen for not being found pleasing to me,’ I told her. ‘Discipline is not knowing what to expect or how to react around me. That’s how I’ll teach my girl. But discipline is constant. It’s a standard of pleasing behaviour that I’ll enforce always, but punishment is for when my girl goes over the line with her attitude.’

‘Oh,’ she said quickly, but again, she did not look up at me, only wrung her hands and fingers more tightly.

‘Yes. It’s setting up standards of behaviour that you live by constantly. When you get near to being punished, it’s reminding through practice that when you go over the line, the use of punishment reinforce the rules on how to be submissive.’

‘Oh,’ she said softly. Then, ‘So discipline is training?’

‘Yes,’ I said. Then she looked up at me. Her face had lost its blush and was back to normal.

‘Did you tell Shari’ all this, Billy?’ She asked seriously then checked quickly over her shoulder.

‘Not all,’ I said. ‘Only some-I’ve told you more, I think.’

Bethy smiled, as if it pleased her in knowing more than her big sister. Suddenly my aunt yelled for us and rang the dinner bell from below decks. In a flash, Bethy was up and gone, leaving me with a hard-on for my first cousin I couldn’t really explain or get rid of in a hurry before going down below deck. And I wondered how long Bethy and Shari’ had been having these thoughts. Something told me that the next few days and nights were going to be very interesting, indeed.