The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man of the House

(mc, mf, ff, inc)

Day 2: Thursday

What a day yesterday was for the good folks at 819 North Primrose Lane. There was a lot of learning and a lot of experimentation, and for some, a lot of drinking. I took care of that first thing today, sending out a signal from the transmitters to help with hangovers in Apartments A & B. This is the fun part of my report. Day 2 is when the residents really abandon who they are and accept who they are to be. And there’s fucking too; the entire building will be filled with rutting families. Just as I knew from the get-go, the sons of 819 will learn that it is good to be Man of the House.

Apartment A: The Baptistes

If someone bothered to answer the phone that was ringing, he or she would learn that the hospital was quite curious as to where Dr. Marilyn Baptiste was. It was a little after 10 am and the doctor was across town at a beauty salon. She had slept for 5 hours and woke up, “needin some work done.”

Trevor walked out of a shower to the same sight as the day before: his father, Robert lounging on the couch, watching BET. “Yo dog,” he addressed his son. He never looked up from the television.

“Yo,” Trevor replied, then he sniffed the air, “Shit Pops, you stink. Getcho ass in a showa.” His father was still in the same clothes from two days ago, but now he was covered in yesterday’s food, sweat and beer. Trevor wasn’t opining either, that was an order. This was the first in a string of plays for dominance the two engaged in and by Robert’s reaction, Trevor clearly won this battle.

Trevor’s father got up and went to clean himself as his son took his spot on the couch. I noticed that when Trevor called Robert, “Pops,” it didn’t sound like he meant, “my father.” The context and tone, instead, indicated that he meant, “old man.”

The young man took some time to look at the computer and, thus, discovered Tweetie’s myspace page. The first thing he went to was her pictures. He was rock hard as he scanned from picture to picture, each one walking the line of internet decency. His mother was barely hidden behind slivers of red lingerie. Trevor couldn’t help but remember her big, wet lips pressing against his cheek as she held him against her voluptuous black body. That was then followed by that, disgusting yet arousing lick. He recalled how amazed he was at the size of the woman’s tongue. He was slightly stroking his erection as he learned about Tweetie Baptiste. She listed her occupation as “playin’ wit pussies. Lol!” which was sort of correct. She also expressed her love of men though, nearly everywhere else. She didn’t acknowledge that she was married and she was looking for more “thugz” in her life. He did not miss the fact that she seemed to describe him perfectly in a survey of what kind of man she desired.

“Hey nigga!” came a cry that accompanied the front door being opened, and in entered Dr. Marilyn “Tweetie” Baptiste. She was covered in leopard print and was at least four inches taller due to her heels. She dropped a few shopping bags at the door and sashayed to her son with arms outstretched. Gone was her Oprah-esque straight black hair. She had it all pulled back into cornrows, which allowed Trevor to truly appreciate his mother’s well-formed skull. He stood up to accept the incoming embrace and Tweetie grinned and let her tongue hang out, (the tongue was turning into a thing she did). Her teeth glowed gold from her new grill.

She wrapped her arms around her son, and he held her hips. “How is momma’s baby?” she asked.

Like with the interaction with his father, “momma” didn’t mean “mother” and “baby” didn’t mean “my child.” Trevor tightened his grip possessively, “I’m good, ooh momma, you feel good too.” Their bodies were squeezed together and Tweetie was unable to stop her body moving to an unheard rhythm. There was a DJ in her head and she couldn’t stop dancing to it.

“I feel great,” Tweetie replied, then she leaned over and gave her son a juicy kiss on the corner of his mouth. “Nowz I ahm gonna get me some more sun.” Stepping back, she unzipped her top layer, which revealed the leopard print bikini she wore underneath. Trevor put his hand on his mother’s head, feeling the texture of the tightly braided hair. This caused the sultry woman to grin broadly, again flashing her gold teeth and shake her ass like her son was pressing a magical button.

With a sudden and strong pull, son brought mother into a kiss. A sloppy kiss that Marilyn did not object to. As their tongues battled, Trevor clenched Tweetie’s ass lifting the woman off her feet. This caused Tweetie to wrap her legs around the strong young man. He set her down just as his father walked out. He caught them standing close to each other and smiling. He just walked up to the two of them and stood silently, but giving them an accusing stare. Tweetie broke the silence by holding up her hand-now sporting one inch yellow nails, wiggled her digits, and said “laterz,” before she shimmied to the door.

That ass again. Both men lived and breathed by that ass of hers. In an attempt to show his dominance, Robert called out to his wife, “wooee, I’m gonna tap that ass tonight, woman!”

Stopping, the doctor shook her ass back at her boys, turned and said, “kay, suga!” Then she was gone.

Robert gave his son a stupid, victorious grin that said, “see that, boy, that’s mine.” Trevor responded with three quick, and well placed punched to his father’s bicep. That shut the old man up. For the next hour or so, neither men spoke much. Rather, they just traded looks. Trevor did take some opportunities to see if he could make Robert flinch, and was successful each time.

Meanwhile, out by the pool, Tweetie Baptiste was stretched out on a lounge chair smelling like cocoa-butter. Directly beneath the lounger was one of my transmitters, and it continued to warp the mind of the physician, even outside. The program being transmitted had two functions. The first was to alter the personalities of the residents to match the fantasy of the boys in the apartment, all the while deeply ingraining the boys into the fantasy themselves. As expected, Marilyn Baptiste was turning from a well-rested gynecologist to a vulgar, trashy ghetto whore, her husband was becoming a cronie of sorts, and Trevor was receiving enforcement as he turned into a pimp to manage them both. The second function of the program hypersexualized the women’s libidos.

That was evident now too. Her newly-waxed pussy was leaking freely as she laid in the sun. To clarify, the increased libido was not targeted to anyone, thus, Tweetie would not necessarily be lusting after her son. The circumstances, and the effect of the first part of the program just made that more likely. The lack of direction made for a more interesting experiment and it was a good explanation as to why momma Baptiste took a long hard look at Johnny Rutherford’s bulge (maybe she was wrong about his dad...) as he walked by with his mother and sister. It also explains Kelly and Jessica’s interaction with the frat guys last night.

So Marilyn lay on the lounger, enjoying the sun warming her already hot body. Initially, she considered her work, mentally reviewing patients she was seeing and tasks she had to perform when she decided to return to work. Thoughts of the hospital quickly flowed into a brief mental interlude where she was being gang-banged by a number of big-dicked orderlies. Such a thought would have normally disgusted the doctor, now it proved the number one incentive to go back to work. Dr. Baptiste also enjoyed her daydreams about sucking off Trevor. She then enjoyed a little daydream of taking the Rutherford boy away from his family to show him a black woman could do to him after the boy walked by. She smiled as she noticed Johnny oogling her body. As the white family walked to the other end of the pool, Tweetie began to think about what she wanted to do tonight. Last night was a blast, she loved the thrill she got by Bobby and Trey-Dogg watching her shake her body. The Marilyn Baptiste who strongly opposed gangsta culture was now an embodiment of it. The desire for attention got her up on her gaudy, pedicured feet and she walked back inside. She was about to get a lot of attention.

Inside “Trey-Dogg” and Bobby had gotten themselves riled up with desire for Tweetie, and frustration at each other. The apartment smelled like musk. Currently, were pacing around the apartment like caged lions. Tweetie then gave her usual entrance. She swung the door open and yelled out to get everyone in the building’s attention, “Heee-eey!” Robert, or “Bobby” was closest to the door and he was on his wife immediately. He started sliding his big hands up and down her slick, glistening body. The sexual tension in the air was thick and Tweetie pushed into her husband of 24 years.

“Hey Suga! How you iz?” she asked letting her tongue wag.

“Beta now dat cho’ back inside,” he replied swaying with her. They grinned at each other, and Bobby loved Tweetie’s golden teeth.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“So whatchu gonna do now dat ahm here?” she asked in a low husky voice as she started to raise her lips up to meet his. And out of nowhere, Bobby was pushed away and she was yanked back so her back was against her son’s hard chest. His arm wrapped around her stomach.

“He’s gonna go git us some Mickey-D’s, ain’tchu dawg,” Trevor said menacingly. There was a lasting silence. Tweetie was still smiling, reveling in her role as temptress. She didn’t care who came out top, she was attracted to both men, but knew Bobby longer (though she no longer cared to think about “how” long) and knew he would back down. And back down he did. In a huff, Dr. Robert Baptiste left the apartment, leaving his wife in the arms of his son.

Enjoying her embrace, and the hardening of Trey-Dogg’s cock against her backside, Tweetie stretched her arms up and around his neck. “You bad baby. You knowz Bobby thinks I’m his woman,” she giggled.

“Bobby dun think. I’ll decided what woman iz his,” he said gruffly. He was a little annoyed that Tweetie was so touchy with one of his homies.

“So who’s woman ahm Iz?” the ghettofied woman inquired.

“Ain’t nobodies woman,” her son answered, “But chu are MY bitch!” He then violently forced his tongue into his mother’s mouth and she hungrily kissed back. Trevor finally had what he had wished for. He peeled off his mother’s bikini top and began mauling and crushing her tits, which only cause Marilyn to kiss harder. He had himself a black beauty, as hot as any ho on any rap video. The transmitter was suppressing the cultural taboo against incest while augmenting their lust. At this point I am unclear if they still realize that they are mother and son. My inclination is that, at some deep level they do, and at some deep level the “love” between mother-child still exists. Still, their relationship was about to change, permanently.

“Yeah, I iz yo bitch,” Tweetie muttered between breathes, “yuze my pimp.”

Trevor then pushed his bitch down onto her knees, and she immediately started pulling down his pants. “Yeah, ho, suck it,” he demended.

Trevor had an impressive 9 inch cock, just like his father. Trevor’s, however, had more girth. She gobbled her sons cock into her mouth while stroking it with her left hand. Her right hand was buried in thong, plunging in and out of her bald cunt. She maintained eye contact with him the entire time. Trey-Dogg just smiled as he watched Tweetie’s slutty face bob back and forth.

When he was good and hard, he lifted her up and leaned her over the dining room table. It was still a dirty mess from the previous night. Marilyn arched her legs and thrust out her ass. “Come on, fuck this twat,” she barked.

Like an animal, Trey-Dogg plunged his cock into his mother’s hot pussy. His thrusts were hard and fast. He was pressing her down, unmercifully, onto the greasy table, crushing her breasts and banging her cornrow-covered head. Marilyn just encouraged him on.

Trey-Dogg was pulling Tweetie back, squeezing her breasts when Bobby walked in with the food. He stood there quietly and watched. While Bobby was watching, Tweetie tried to be nice, and include him by starting a conversation. She seemed oblivious to how much it pained her “husband” that she could be so cold to his jealously. Anyhow, the attempt didn’t work well because Tweetie was groaning and moaning through it, as well as egging on Trevor.

“Heeey Suga...oohh, ooo whatchu...mmm yeah baby...give it to mamma,” she started, adjusted her position, leaned back and kissed Trey-Dogg, then continued, “whatchu..mmmmmmmmm, oh fuck, Bobby! He’s putting it in my ass!” Tweetie stopped talking, turned to look over her shoulder as Trey pushed into her bubbly bottom. She bared her teeth like an amused gorilla, and as her naked body began to match the slow rhythm of her son’s thrusts, Tweetie met her husband’s eyes and continue, “mmmmm, whatchu git us?”

Bobby waited till Marilyn stopped groaning loudly and the tried to talk over her labored breathes, “Burger, fries and shit. Got myself a fish sandwich,” he said defeatedly.

Tweetie Baptiste had lost interest. Her baby really started pounding into her when the conversation started, and she was losing it. “FUCK...FUCK...mmmmmm, FUCK ME!” she yelled and twitched all over the dirty table. Her ass was beating against her son and her son was smirking at her husband. She started cumming. As she regained her senses, she could feel Trey’s cock throbbing inside of her, and she knew he was about to go off.

“I want you to eat this shit,” he said, loud enough to regain the attention of Bobby who turned away in anger. Tweetie nodded to herself and pull off of Trey satisfying slurp, and got down on her knees to jerk her son’s cum into her mouth. It only took several strokes and a ball scratch to get him to explode. Most she got into her mouth. The rest Trevor aimed all about her face and she happily took it. Once he was empty, Tweetie showed her baby all his cum in her mouth, then proudly swallowed. Then she skipped over to the living room couch, plopped her naked body onto it, and set to wiping the cum on her face into her mouth.

Trevor started eating first-which became an unspoken law there after-and threw a wrapped burger onto his mother lap. She smiled at him. Bobby started eating too and sat quietly at the table. When Trey was done eating, he went into his parent’s bedroom, and put on his father’s plush robe. He then sat next to the naked Tweetie, who curled up against him, and turned on the TV.

Later that night, Trevor “Trey-Dogg” Baptiste concluded he never wanted to be a bouncer again and needed to find a new source of money. Never thinking that his parents were highly paid physicians, together bringing in a half-million dollars a year, Trevor focused on his Tweetie and her body. Over the next few days, he began producing many amateur porn movies that he began to sell online. Dr. Marilyn Baptiste delighted in becoming an anal queen. He also rented out Tweetie directly. It took only two days for her to develop three high paying clients, though one was Bobby, whom Trevor allowed Tweetie to fuck for $250 an hour. She was always happy to oblige.

Apartment B: The Rutherfords

Johnny Rutherford pulled himself awake and into a sitting position on the couch. He rubbed his eyes. Lying on the floor at his feet and cradling each other were his mother Kelly and his teenage sister Jessica. They were still in their slutty outfits from the prior night. Well, mostly in. Over the last few hours of drunken slumber, Kelly’s generous breasts had completely rid themselves of the dress and were soaking up the rays of the sun coming through the picture window. Only one of Jessica tits was out. But that was fine with Johnny; with eyes still half closed from sleep, Johnny pulled out his member and started jerking off as he stared at the unconscious sluts on the floor. Minutes later, he spat out wads of cum that landed on his sister’s hair and his mother’s upperchest. He waited a little while before he decided to get them up.

“Hey ladies, time to wakey-wakey,” Johnny said curtly, and pushed his foot into his sister’s apple bottom. The shaking woke both girls.

Kelly sat up first. Casually covering her tits with her arms, she looked down at her daughter she asked aloud, “Oh my god, I didn’t sleep with her, did I?”

“Nah, you two just made out and felt each other up,” Johnny replied.

“Well, at least she’s hot,” Kelly finished with a giggle and fixed her dress.

Jessica smiled. As she yawned, she said “bitch,” and copped a feel of Kelly’s left busom.

“You’re totally the bitch,” Kelly laughed back and fixed her “little sister’s” shirt so she was properly covered.

“Their accents are weird,” Johnny briefly thought. His mother’s accent was picking up more of it drawl than usual, but it was like she was trying to sound like she’s from California. Jessica achieved the Cali-affect without trying. The girls chatter was beginning to annoy him, and since he was spent, Johnny decided to go take a shower. “I’ll be out soon,” he advised.

Once he had left the room Kelly turned to Jessica, “Oh MY GOD, he is sooo hot!” she exclaimed. Jessica nodded in agreement. “Do you think he likes me?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” Jess explained, “he was totally gawking at your chest.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh!”

“You’re such a great lil sis, Jess, fer sure!”

The two girls sat continued to sit on the floor and talk at each other. They were a mess, hair wild, smelling like perfume and vomit, make-up smeared about the place. The Jess lit up.

“I have an idea!” she shrieked.

“Give it to me girl,” Kelly said in a mock-black accent. Jess whispered in her mother’s ear and immediately after, Kelly giggled, hopped up and pranced to the bathroom where Johnny was showering. Once Kelly had snuck in, Jessica got up and walked to the fridge. She opened the door, pulled out a beer, walked to the couch and plopped down. “Nothing like a cool one while watching My Sweet, Sweet 16,” she thought. It was only 8:45 am.

As Jess watched television, Kelly was preparing to surprise Johnny. She silently closed the bathroom door and shook off her clothing and snipped off her gaudy jewelry. She looked at herself in the quickly fogging mirror and smiled at what she saw. She saw herself at 21, with a body that used to cause shame for the Christian mother of two. Now she knew that she was the hottest girl in the sorority. Grinning madly, but also reddening with embarrassment, Kelly hopped in the shower with her son.

Johnny shook a little with surprise, but no more than a little. He had shampoo in his hair and bubbles were slowly running down his wet chest. His well-trained cock slowly began to rise in attention. He approved of what he saw. He saw that easy sorority chick, Kelly. Her 42 year-old body struck him as oddly mature for a college-aged girl. He was certainly impressed by it, but it was a little more “leathery” (only slightly, mind you) than he was used to, and gravity seemed to have played a bigger role in this girl’s life than his past conquests. Her innocent looking eyes, looked a bit aged and she was “softer” than most girls. She was absolutely the hottest woman he had ever seen.

“Here, let me help you,” she said as she took some body gel and rubbed it into a lather on his chest. Her hand then began to work the leather down and down to his waist. She scooted up closer to him and began to vigorously clean Johnny’s hardening shaft. Johnny’s hand grabbed at the wall bar to steady himself, but Kelly’s proficient ministrations were making his knees buckle.

His facial expressions were giving away his pleasure, and this only encouraged the delusional parent. She began to pump in earnest. The harder she pumped the lower Johnny leaned to the floor of the tub. Kelly, of course, had to lean with him. After a short while they were laying side by side with the water pouring down on them from above. Johnny’s right arm was wrapped underneath and around Kelly’s back, as her left was around his, and he was pulling her against him and French kissing her mouth. Johnny was so aroused that he ignored the pukey-taste. His left hand was idly playing with a nipple that once fed him mother’s milk, and Kelly continued her wonderful, wonderful hand job.

She was able to feel Johnny tremble, and Kelly began to coo, “That’s it John-boy, cum in my hand. You like this, doncha?”

He breathed in and released a, “Y-eeeeaaaaaaah,” as he ejaculated into his mother’s hand and on her for the second time today. Kelly held her right hand in to the shower stream to rinse it off as Johnny began to kiss her over and over again on her face. She loved it and kissed him back.

They spent the next ten minutes crammed up next to each other’s naked body making out. They repeated used the body gel to slicken their bodies, only to have it rinsed off by the spray. Kelly lovingly cradled Johhny’s penis between her beautiful thighs as he dry humped her, and he gave her breasts meaning as he honked them like toys. When the water began to run cold, they decided to get out.

Wrapped in a towel and sitting on the toilet, Kelly looked at Johnny drying himself and asked, “John-boy?” Her southern accent was heavy, and Johnny loved it.

“Yes Kelly?”

“I was thinkin’ me and you might try dating,” she wondered out loud. Then she looked up at Johnny and gave him her best princess pout as she waited for a response.

“Me and you?” Johnny indicated with his fingers.

“Yeah. See, you’re a Sigma Chi, and I’m an Alpha Chi. And you’re hot and I know I’m hot...”

Johnny considered Kelly for a long moment. The transmitters kicked into over drive. Memories of Kelly picking him up from kindergarten were pushed aside, as were memories of Christmases and Easters. Days when he was home sick from school were trampled violently. Never did Johnny or Kelly think about Craig Rutherford—Kelly’s husband of 21 years, and Johnny’s father. All Johnny saw in his mind was this young yet old, firm but soft sorority girl that he felt like he knew his entire life. He thought, “yeah, this could work.”

“Consider us a couple,” he announced.

“EEEEEEE!” the blonde shrieked and jumped up and planted kisses about the young boy’s face. They left the bathroom hand-in-hand.

Jess was on them in a minute, though didn’t bother getting up. “Good plan, ey K?” she called out.

“Great plan, J,” Kelly returned, and then called back, “hey get cleaned up and put on a bathing suit, we totally need to take care of some tan lines.”

Jess agreed. And though she knew she would need to shower later, she decided to take a quick shower now, as she was totally gross.

As the young girl went into the bathroom, Johnny led his woman into the master bedroom. Towels fell off immediately, and Kelly scooted herself onto the bed and sat there expectantly, leg’s spread. She didn’t know what was wrong with her. She felt like such a sexual creature, but at the moment, she couldn’t recall ever having sex. She was scared, excited, confused and happy all at once. She felt so submissive as her John-boy confidently strode up to her, lean her back and climb on top of her.

“Be gentle,” she muttered.

Johnny smiled at her and kissed her deeply. And he was gentle. Kelly had been so aroused, he easily slip into her, but he did so slowly, and he did so softly. At one point he finally pushed all the way in and held.

“I’m in heaven,” Kelly thought as she smiled. Johnny wrapped both arms around her back into a loving hug as he began a rhythm. His mother responded by placing her heels on his naked ass signaling that she wanted a faster pace. Johnny complied.

“So big, so hot, mmm,” Kelly chanted as she let the pleasure of sex wash over her for the first time in her life. She couldn’t settle on what to do with her hands and arms. She rubbed Johnny’s hair, she clawed his back, she tweeked her hard nipples, she sucked her fingers, never sticking with one activity. Then she felt the orgasm coming.

“Gonna cum, gonna cum,” she blatantly informed her boyfriend/son. He fucked her harder. The feeling, to Kelly was religious. Her eyes were being opened, she felt alive and in love. She loved Johnny so much, he couldn’t ever know, “but maybe,” she thought, “this orgasm will be hint.” She grabbed his shoulder blades and started rutting herself up and into his crotch, as hard as she could. She would blow soon, and she knew it.

“Uh, uh, uh...” she breathed as the most wonderful experience in her lifetime took hold of her, “Johnny, I loooo..”

Then a loud scream, “There’s no hot water, you assholes!” Jessica was still in the bathroom, and she was clearly pissed.

Her first orgasm was odder than she could have conceived. Kelly was twitching from the pleasure, and laughing at Jessica at the same time. Johnny too was cumming on her thigh and laughing hysterically. Once they composed themselves, the kissed and put on their bathing suits. Then they made out some more.

Jessica Rutherford exited her bedroom in skimpy bikini at the same time Kelly Rutherford exited her bedroom in a skimpier one. They stood across from each other, mouths hanging open in an air of vapid discontent. Large lens sunglasses adorned both of their faces.

“Kel,” said Jessica drolly. She then stuck a pose, hands on boney hips, tits thrusting out, legs flexing muscle.

“Jes,” Kelly replied in a similar tone. She walked up to her high school age daughter and inspected her. That was a job of a good big sis. Once she was sure that Jess was up to sorority standards, she held out a hand for Jess to take. “Walk with me,” she directed. Jessica followed obediently.

Towels and tanning lotion in tow, the two girls walked out the front door, through the common area to the pool out back. Johnny caught up at the back door. He walked behind the girls because he was a frat guy: he enjoyed the view of their asses and lacked the class to be subtle. His girl, Kelly’s, ass was fantastic, but Jessica’s was something special. It was so tight and firm. Until today, Johnny wouldn’t have thought about tossing some girl’s salad, but he could definitely go for some of Jess’s tush. As the exited into the pool area, he noticed Dr. Baptiste laying out in the sun.

As a scientist, I can expertly say that Jungle Fever is more contagious than small pox. He had always conceded that some black girls were hot, and sure, there were such things as “MILFs,” but Johnny never considered pursuing them with such a bounty of hot college girls like Kelly and Jess around. Now Johnny readjusted his desires as well as his bathing suit, as his erection was quite noticeable. He wished he could rub his white, Aryan skin all over Dr. Baptiste’s Nubian body. He almost came then and there when Marilyn smiled at him, flashing those glinting gold teeth of hers.

Kelly yanked him from his fantasy. They walked in a hurried silence to the other side of the pool and sat down on some lounge chairs. “What the hell Johnny? We’ve been together for like an hour and a half, and you’re already looking at other girls?” Kelly cried. Jess just leaned back an enjoyed the sun.

“No, no, Kel, that’s not it.”

“Do you think she’s prettier than me?” Kelly asked with a hurt tone.

It was an unfair question for the boy. Books can be written about which mother was hotter, Marilyn or Kelly. Kelly was a blonde bombshell, oozing sex as her tits and ass swayed in the bikini. But Johnny had fucked her already, and Marilyn was fresh meat. And he never had dark meat before. And there was something about her-something so hot about a naturally conservative and uptight mother covered in only a leopard print bikini. It was as if someone twisted the doctor into a nasty, sexy animal and Johnny wanted some of that.

“Of course not, baby,” Johnny consoled.

Kelly wasn’t convinced. Not because Johnny didn’t sound honest; rather, the experiment has turned her self-confidence into Swiss cheese. At some points, she has tons, and when John-boy is involved, she is jealous and possessive. But she knew how to keep her man’s eyes where they belong.

In one fluid movement Kelly Rutherford tossed her towel on the ground, fell upon her knees, whipped her boy’s cock out and started sucking. Johnny, gasped in surprise one moment, and then started to relax and enjoy it. Jessica peered at the blow-job from over her sunglasses and sighed.

“Jesus, Kel. Not everybody wants to see that,” she said.Kelly looked up at her daughter and stuck her tongue out. Then she turned back to her meat and started flicking her tongue on the head while cradling her John-boy’s nuts. Johnny started fantasizing that Marilyn Baptiste was sucking the cum out of him as he urged his mother on. He looked over to see if the black goddess was watching, and noticed she had gone.

After Kelly had sucked and swallowed she leaned back to get some sun to. Johnny happily rubbed lotion over both girls. As he tended to his sister, he took several opportunities to squeeze her pert tits, and pull a pink nipple. Jess never said a word. She only smiled and let him grope. Her mom never noticed.

They were out by the pool for a while. Earlier, Johnny had run in to get some beer for everyone. Both girls had a nice buzz and discussing plastic surgery they wanted done. Kelly was a devout Baptist woman. She felt that body alteration was sinful because “pride comes before the fall.” She detested the secularization of morality and hedonism of today’s society. Now she is thinking about applying to Abercrombie to earn money for a lip-job. A boob-job would come later, she thought. She bet John-boy would pay for them. Maybe when they got married.

Jessica was just as devout as her mother. But she was pure and innocent as well. She was filled with ideal and a plan to do missionary work during her summers at college. She dreamed that Jesus would reveal himself to the unsaved. Earlier today, she dreamed about sucking the trash man’s cock. See, he looked like Jesus. Jesus was grody, and Jess found grody guys “hawt.” A tit job would totally be her first go with surgery. She blamed her athletic past for her small C-cup breasts. She promised herself that next summer, she would have adequate cans.

As the girls talked, Johnny got a phone call. A frat brother just arrived in town and invited him to drive out to the college. The local Sigma Chi chapter was having a cookout tonight. It was supposed to be HUGE. He told his companions and they screamed in excitement. In a shimmy of tits, ass, and blonde hair, the girl padded inside. Parties required shopping. They were dressed in moments and out the door.

Since yesterday, I had installed transmitters in the resident’s cars. I can’t expect them to stay home all the time after all. It came in handy now because both girls were a bit too buzzed to drive safely, and I was able to clarify Kelly’s reactions so that she drove somewhat normal. Jess hung her dainty foot out the window, tapping it against the outside of the door as Avril blasted on the car’s stereo.

This outing for the women did not focus much on clothing for the evening. It was a cookout, so they were going to dress somewhat casually. Maybe bathing suits. No, they wanted to take care of another beauty product they had discussed. An hour after driving from the apartment, mother and daughter had navel rings. They then perused shops along the busy avenue, window shopping and talking.

“Oh, my, god. It felt so good,” Kelly was explaining (Jessica had asked what sex with Johnny was like), “it was like I fit him perfectly. I could feel all the veins and stuff while he was inside me, you know?”

Jessica didn’t know. She was, after all, a virgin. But she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of her big sister. So she replied, “yeah.”

“I mean, you saw his cock. Isn’t it perfect?” mother asked daughter about son.

“Uh huh. Johnny’s cute all over. You’re so lucky.”

“And he’s a great kisser. You should totally get him to kiss you,” Kelly offered.

Jess smirked. “Oh yeah, I’m gonna kiss your boyfriend. The boyfriend of the girl who gets jealous when the old neighbor looks at him... right,” she joked, and playfully pushed her big sis.

“I do not. And yeah you should. I totally want you to know what I’m talking bout, and I trust you and stuff,” Kelly explained, in her, I may try to be 21 but still act like I’m 18 kind of way.

Her daughter was just about to expand on this notion, mostly because she totally wanted to kiss Johnny, when someone called out, “Mrs. Rutherford? Jessica?” It was a male voice.

A skinny white man dressed in a plaid short sleeve shirt and khackis walked up to the girls accompanied by a 14-year-old boy who looked, and was, his son. Kelly lifted her sunglasses on top of her head and called back, “Reverend Gregory? Oh, hey Keith!” The Reverend lead the church the Rutherfords went to and led the bible study Kelly and Jessica participated in. His son Keith was two years younger than Jessica and Kelly had babysat the two together when they were young.

Reverend Gregory took a few moments to gather his words. He wanted to address the two, but their unusual dress and stance-they were preening for him, knocked him off balance. “You-u, weren’t at church last night...” he stuttered. Keith was just staring at the two with his mouth hanging open. Kelly was once again wearing a too-tight t-shirt with Greek letters, no bra, and pink short shorts. Jessica just threw on a pink tank over her bikini top and denim cut-offs she made herself. You could almost see the bottom of her ass cheeks from behind.

Their programming was kicking in. Sure Kelly had a new boyfriend that she was overly possessive of, and sure, Jessica may want a piece of him. But their programming told them to flirt, and flirt hard. The two cute guys were impossible to resist. Jess stepped in between the priest and her mother and got real close to the older man. “We was gonna go to church, sir,” she began, “cause Jesus is great and junk. But there was this thing last night and we totally couldn’t miss it.” Her eyes were drawing the Reverend’s stare down, as she stood several inches shorter than him, and this forced him to look directly at her cleavage which she was thrusting out. Jessica giggled.

As her daughter was hitting on the father, Kelly kept smiling and making eye contact with Keith. Sure he was 14, but he was cute. It wasn’t like anything was going to happen. She suddenly dropped her sunglasses on the floor so that she could bend over and pick it up. Keith got the hint; she was putting on a show for him, and he smiled wide. Her nipples were making their presence known on the cotton covering them. The Reverend never noticed, so enamored was he with the high school girl in front of him.

“But we will totally try to make on Sunday, ok?” Jess said. The man could only nod.

Then in an effort to dash the teenager’s dream, like any good cocktease would, Kelly announced, “Maybe I will bring my BOYFRIEND, John-boy.” She then taunted the boy by shrugging and winking before they walked away from the men. Kelly’s proclamation, didn’t have the effect she intended. Both father and son knew that Kelly was: (A) married to Craig Rutherford; and (B) called her son Johnny, John-boy. The implication baffled and disgusted the Reverend and planted a seed of sexual deviancy in Keith that would affect him for ever more.

Once they got home, Johnny hopped in the car before they could get out of it. “Christ,” he exclaimed, “you two took forever. You want to take the interstate to exit 109.” Kelly grimaced at him, pulled out of the parking area and headed out on the road. It was a short drive, and they pulled up around 9 pm. The first thing they noticed were two vans parked on the grass that read “Girls Gone Crazy.”

“I am so not going to flash my tits for a camera,” Kelly said aloud, “John-boy, promise me you won’t let me do anything stupid. K?”

“Me too,” Jess added.

Johnny chuckled, “no problem.” He knew, however, that with enough alcohol, these two wildcats could be the stars of the party. And of the video.

Upon walking around the frat house and into the backyard, Kelly and Jessica were handed each a cup of beer. Once they finished it off, they were handed another. Jessica found her way into a beer pong tournament, and Kelly and her boyfriend ended up at a picnic table playing “Asshole.” Jessica lost big and Kelly spent the entire game as the “Asshole.” Besides drinking copious amounts of alcohol, Kelly had to sit at the table with her shirt off and make out with another girl at the game who was also fairing poorly. She heard a guy at the table cry out, “it’s like she kissing her hot mom!” But Kelly didn’t get it; “this girl wasn’t that much older than me,” she thought. As the game disbanded, Kelly got her shirt back on and Jess stumbled her way over. Somewhere, she had lost her pink tank top and was only sporting her bikini top on the upper half of her body. She also had 2 hickies on her neck.

Kelly cuddled up against Johnny and Jessica walked behind him and started to casually massage his shoulders. “I am havin shuch a good time,” Jessica sputtered.

“Mee too,” Kelly concurred, then continued, “I godda pee. Be right back.” She rolled off the bench and wavered into the house to find the bathroom. Jessica watched her leave. Once Kelly was out of sight, she ceased the massage and spun around into Johnny’s lap.

“You know,” she said to her brother, “Kel says you’re a pretty good kisser.”

“Well,” Johnny smiled, “I don’t like to brag.”

“Kel also said that I had to try you out myself.”

Before Johnny had a chance to ask Jes if she was serious, she had wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Johnny kissed back hungrily while he maneuvered his hand into one of Jes’ bikini cups and massaged her breast.

They were still kissing when Kelly came back with a beer in each hand. First, she downed one, then she threw the other cup onto the kissing siblings. “You BITCH!” she yelled. People started to notice, including a man who was being followed by another holding a video recorder.

“Hey!” Jess yelled back, “you’re the one who said I should kiss him!” Kelly wasn’t listening anymore, however. She spoke directly to Johnny.

“If you thin is ok ta’ hook up wit ova girls, maybe I shu start hookin up too...” she snorted. Then she pulled off her shirt and turned to the video camera. Spinning her shirt around over her head, Kelly yelled at the top of her lungs, “Hot blonde! Who wans a piece?”

Everybody wanted a piece. The Girls Gone Crazy cameraman rushed in to tape the drunk and now topless MILF. Kelly kept her eyes and the camera and started shaking her tits into it. The guys were a little intimidated though. It wasn’t everyday a stunning forty-something brings her drunken escapes to the frat house. Both Johnny and Jess acted quickly.

Slightly sobered by the yelling and the splash of beer, Jessica walked over the camera people and started chatting and flirting with them. Johnny stood up and gently spun his woman around so they were face-to-face. Kelly started crying.

“Hey baby,” Johnny soothed, “Jes and me were just playing around.” Kelly just kept weeping.

Johnny continued, “you know you’re my girl and if I thought kissing her was a problem, you know I wouldn’t have done it.” It really seemed that Johnny was appealing to a longer relationship between the two of them in support of his actions, which was odd considering their present relationship was only half a day old.

“Is just dat I love you so much...” Kelly said still crying.

“I love you too, Kel,” Johnny replied.

“N you dinnin even notice my belly ring,” she added.

“Sure I did, sweetheart,” Johnny said as he peered down to look at it gleaming, from his perspective, between his Kelly’s naked tits, “its hot. You’re hot.”

Kelly smiled as the incident began to be forgotten, “You think so?”

Johnny replied by kissing her. It was a drunken and sloppy kiss. Some guys called out a “WOOO” and some girls “Awwed.” Once the kiss was over Kelly was giggling and grinning drunkenly, oblivious to her exposed breasts. That was until Johnny pinched her nipple.

Jess returned to the couple tailed by the Girls Gone Crazy staffers. “Kelly!” she said, a little too loud, “Deese men will pay us five hun derd dollas to shower togetta!” Jessica was obviously happy that she negotiated such a fine deal.

“I dunno Jes...” Kelly mumbled.

Johnny saw the two men with their cameras and felt an instant connection with them. He knew, deep down he knew, that these men will turn this into an incredible night. “Come on hun, Jes is like your best friend. It’s not like you haven’t seen her naked before,” he exhorted his mother/girlfriend. Of course the irony was thick as Kelly had bathed Jessica numerous time in her lifetime.

Kelly turned to the men and asked, “Johnny can come too, right?” The men, Doug and Ray, both assured her that Johnny would be close by. Ten minutes later they were in an upstairs bedroom in the frathouse that had its own private bathroom.

The tape started rolling as they started setting up the scene, capturing the entire process. Jessica had started the water running and she and Kelly started undressing in the bathroom. Doug was setting up the camera and Ray was setting up microphones. Johnny was sitting on the bed behind everyone with a clear view of the shower scene.

“So what are your names ladies?” Ray asked. He was obviously the personality of the show.

“I’m Kelly, and this is Jessi, my lil’ sorority sister.“Jess grinned at the camera as she stepped in and under the water stream and answered, “We’re both twenty-one.” It was clearly a lie, given their body types (Jessica still not completely developed and Kelly having developed long ago) and the fact that Kelly’s previous comment was inconsistent, the men didn’t seem to care and kept rolling.Jess moved out of the way so Kelly could get wet on the shower and started to use the provided body soap to lather her body. Kelly liked the attention, and kept talking, “Dis water is sooo nice, giggle, hey Jessi, donchu tink so?” As Kelly turned to look at her daughter, Jessica grabbed her mother’s breasts with lather covered hands and began to spread suds around Kelly’s body. Jessica was giggling inanely. Her mother could only return the favor by rubbing her hands all over Jess’s firm frame.Ray piped in, “That looks fun."“It is fun,” Kelly laughed as her daughter continued to giggle. “It’s kinda tunnin me on,” she admitted.“That’s ok,” Ray said, “why don’t you kiss a little?“All it took was the suggestion from a perfect stranger. Kelly placed her hands on Jessica’s shoulders and pressed her against the wall of the shower. Their breasts pressed together, their lips met and they began kissing feverishly. Jessica’s hands wandered all over Kelly’s back, always to return to her mother’s ass, where she would clamp and squeeze to her mother’s delight. Jessica was also running her right foot up and down Kelly’s strong and wet left leg and using the other to try and push her body up and down in an attempt to generate friction on their adjacent cunts.

Johnny watched with glee. His girlfriend and her best friend were shiny in the light of the camera and breathing heavily. Doug turned to him for a moment, “hey, kid. You want us to really make your evening?”

“What do you have in mind?” Johnny asked.

“Well, me and Ray, we’ve been doin this for a while, you know. And let’s say, based on my knowledge of drunk sluts, I can foresee how this can go, if you know what I mean.”

Johnny nodded that he did. Doug threw a bunch of condoms on the bed by the pillows and pulled out a clipboard with a waiver for Johnny to sign. Johnny also forged the names of his companions to which Doug nodded and smiled.

Ray noticed that Kelly’s hand had slipped between Jessica’s thighs. Jessica had stopped kissing and began gasping at this new sensation. Ray acted, “so either of you two virgins?”

Jessica was too lost for words. Her mother turned her around so that Jessica’s back rested against her chest, as if to hold her up in front the world-she continued to rub her fingers over Jess’s clit. Spitting water out of her mouth, Kelly said, “I’m not, but Jessi is!” And then she giggled.

“Are you GIRLS GONE CRAZY?” Ray asked with a shout.

The girls shouted and sputtered back, “Yeah!” Their hands cupped their tits and they each bounced for the camera.

“Then why don’t you come help this young man out? He’s all hot and bothered by you two, and you can’t leave him hanging... And we will double your money!”

They looked through the falling water and saw Johnny laying in his boxers on the bed, stroking his cock. It was like they saw him for the first time in years. “JOOHHHNNY!!” They shrieked and scampered out of the tub without shutting the water or drying themselves.

Johnny was in heaven as the two drunken and wet girls covered him in drunken wet kisses and rubbed their drunken and wet body all over his, eager for attention. Kelly had managed to wrestle his cock from his own grip and was now stroking it with her slick hand.

“Now, now, Kel,” Ray interjected. The girls stopped for a moment to listen to him “It’s like I’m in a porn movie,” Jessica thought, and snorted at it humorously. Ray started again, “This is an important event for Jessi, she’s about to become a woman!”

“Yeah!” Jessica added.

“So don’t be greedy! Help her out. Johnny looks like he’s got enough for the both of you!”

Kelly didn’t want to come off as greedy on the video, so she turned to face Jessica, cock still in hand. Jessica was watching her intently. “Dis is Johnny’s cock,” she said, waving the cock around to emphasize her point, “is da best cock in the world so you gots to treat it nice.” Jessica nodded. Kelly gave the cock a healthy suck and squeeze to get it standing straight out. Johnny sighed and ran his hand through his mother’s hair. The older woman began putting a condom on her boy. “Come here,” Kelly ordered.

Jessica, still completely wasted, got on her knees and crawled over to Johnny then straddled him. With eye’s half-shut from intoxication, she looked on to Kelly for instruction. Johnny happily continued to be used.

Kelly reached up and put a finger inside Jessica’s pussy and helped her line it up with Johnny’s cock. “Ok, now is gonna hurt, but you like it, ok? And don foget, he is my boyfriend,” Kelly spat, and poked Jessica in the stomach. Johnny pressed the head of his cock gently into his sister. Then, placing his hands on her wasted, he gently lowered her down.

“Oooooo, oooooh,” Jessica cried, and began clawing at Johnny’s chest. She tried to pull off, only to have Johnny pull her back down. Thus started their rhythm. Doug swung the camera around to get a clear picture of Jessica’s face, which was now clenched in pleasure and pain. Soon she was a natural—hands on hip, back arched, bouncing up and down, allowing Johnny and gravity fuck her against his pole.

Doug called to Jess, “Hey sweetie, you liked getting fucked?”

Keeping with her thoughts of being in a porn, she gave the camera her best seductive look and huskily said, “ooh, yeah.”

“Who’s drunk college slut?” the camera challenged.

Grasping her swaying tits in her hands, Jessica answered, “I’m a drunk college slut.” She the raised her hands in the air, bounced harder and higher and cried, “woooooo!”

Ray noticed the middle-aged woman, lying to the side of the rutting youngins openly masterbating. “Kel Kel, come on baby, Johnny’s a capable dude, get on his face! Have him work for it!”

Never in her life did Kelly Rutherford have or consider having oral sex, so it is understandable why she didn’t think of it now. However, the idea of Johnny running his tongue on her pussy was exhilarating. Jessica helped her get into position and Johnny’s tongue got to work. She now knew what “getting eaten out” meant; Johnny was gobbling her pussy! “John, John.... Oh baby, keep doing that,” she encouraged.

As they were being pleasured, Kelly and Jessica couldn’t help but look at each others’ lust filled faces. First they started holding hands, then they started fondling, and eventually started kissing again. They came at almost the same time, but never stopped kissing each other. Johnny managed to pull out and away from the girls leaving them to cradle each other.

Time was taken to interview the girls during some down time. They still needed Kelly to make some drunken and stupid comments, and she delivered. Performing for the camera, Kelly weaved a fantastic tale of how Jessica was her slutty, lesbian girlfriend and Jessica played along. The girls had gotten themselves wrapped up in a kind-of body pretzel and were pecking kisses on each other’s face. Naked bodies pressed together like this, Jessica and Kelly truly showed their age. Jessica looked so young and fresh-faced. next to this woman who was clearly well over 30-years-old.Johnny, Ray and Doug then worked together—not hard mind you—to get the girls to 69 each other. With Johnny’s tongue lashing still buzzing inside her, Kelly quickly complied and Jessica was further delighted. There was some blood, but the girls were too drunk to notice.

The fucking went on into the night. As she sobered, Kelly became more and more intent with having Johnny exclusively to herself. Jessica made up for it by pulling Ray and Doug into the act. The two men from Girls Gone Crazy filmed themselves fucking Jessica in many different positions before passing her back to the fall asleep next to her friends. As they packed up Ray and Doug talked.

“Can you believe that kid, walking around with a cougar like that? Lucky bastard,” Doug said in a hushed tone.

“Yeah. You know, they are all blonde and look kinda similar,” Ray said, and paused, “we could probably market this as a family-incest, thing. You know, for those fetish sites? People go for those kinda things. ‘Son bangs drunk mom and sister!’”

Doug nodded in approval. If they only knew.

Apartment C: The Shapiros

Pursuing his beloved activity of getting high, Seth didn’t leave his room for the rest of Wednesday night. This allowed Andrea to get out of the house and go shopping. Finding the gothic shop her son was a patron of was easy and they were open late. Andrea left with enough dark clothing to last a month, including black and sexy underwear, several corsets, lots of silver jewelry and her own make-up. One piece of jewelry was a silver daisy that she instantly loved.

Once home, she showered and dyed her hair jet black. Her finger and toe-nails quickly followed. Fatigued from a long day of really not doing much, Andrea masturbated to images of the two salespeople from the store. One was a man, albeit and androgynous one, and the other was a woman. The woman’s eyes had contacts that made them seem completely white. She also had nipple rings. In her mind these two salespersons were fucking her and they were rough. Andrea Shapiro now liked the idea of rough sex. After cumming all over her dainty hand, she fell into a deep sleep and did not awake until 11am.

A telephone call from work may have woken the law professor earlier, had she not disconnected her Vonage service when she ripped out her son’s cable internet. At 11am, Andrea staggered out of her bedroom wearing a black, death-metal t-shirt and a purple thong. After pouring herself a cup of coffee, she opened up a pack of cigarettes pulled one out and lit it. The 40-year-old goth teenie-bopper was drearily sitting at the kitchen table sipping at her black coffee and puffing on her cigarette like an old pro when Seth dredged out of his bedroom. They looked at each other.

“Hey,” said the mother.

“Hey,” replied the son, “did you go out last night?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok...” Seth said, “where did you go?”

“Nowhere,” Andrea replied and pulled her bare legs up into an Indian style position and blew another smoke cloud indicating her disinterest.

Now Seth has not been under the transmitter’s effects as long as everyone else in the apartment complex. The mental feedback reports that the transmitters provide me with information that indicate the he still regards the woman at the kitchen table as his mother; however, they also tell me that he finds the tarty girl arousing. I can tell from my video cameras that his is aroused as well, probably from her revealed thighs, slightly pudgy tummy, and tits dangling in a too-tight-tee. His thoughts reveal conflict as he wrestles with a new desire to dominate his mother. The same program told me that she was longing for that domination.

“No work today?” he inquired.

“Fuck it,” she replied still exhibiting disinterest.

Seth sat down at the seat adjacent to his mother and stared at her, soaking in her “newness” while never bothering to question the absolute strangeness of it. Noticing the attention, Andrea leaned back and propped her feet up on the dinner table so that Seth could fully appreciate her sexy legs, fat ass, and black-painted toe nails. She blew out another puff of smoke.

“So what are you going to do today, mom?”

“Why do you give a shit?” Andrea shot back, “and call me Daisy.”

“Right, Daisy,” Seth snorted, “the 17-year-old goth who seems to like everything I like, Daisy. I saw your myspace page.”

“He read my myspace page!” Andrea shouted in her head. And wasn’t she 17? Yeah, she was really 41, but she didn’t feel it. “It’s like I got a do-over,” she thought. This time I won’t waste time with books and shit. Christ, I don’t even like thinking about that lawyer shit, she realized. Then she thought, “fuck, Seth is hot. I wonder how I can get him to ask me out.”

Out loud, Andrea asked, “Don’t you have summer school or something?”

“Fuck it.”

Andrea smiled. “So it’s just you and me today, huh?”

“Guess so, Daisy.”

She smiled again.

The two talked for a while at the table. Mostly they talked about how much they hated other people. Seth was surprised that his normally good-natured mother felt that most people are fucking idiots. Eventually, his mother got up to pee.

“You know, I can see your ass.”

Andrea turned around to face her son, “Maybe I want you to see my ass...” She left to the bathroom. Still smiling, Andrea skipped to the bathroom.

Seth continued to sit at the table and poke at some cereal; during that time, Andrea finished her business. As she meandered back to the kitchen, she decided to peek into Seth’s room-he had such a cool room.

Seth nearly spit milk out of his mouth when heard the shriek.

“Holy shit!” Andrea came bounding into the kitchen holding the bong Seth neglected to hide away. She had a stupid, shit-eating grin plastered on across her pale face. Giggling, she placed the paraphernalia on the table and hopped onto a chair and looked at her son with wide-eyed admiration, “You smoke pot?”

Still startled, Seth flustered, “NO! That’s not mine.”

While she may have the maturity of a teenager, Andrea could still tell when the boy she raised from infancy was lying to her, “got any left?” She asked.

“Huh? No, I don’t have any.”

“Come on! Let’s get fucked up!” Andrea snickered. She was hoping to impress Seth. And she wanted to try pot. She reached out and squeezed her son’s leg, “cooooommmmeee onnnnnnnn!” Then she gave him a seductive look.

2 hours later mother and son were lying next to each other on son’s floor feeling quite mellow. Andrea had her back pressed against Seth and was stretching out her leg and waving it about. Seth had his hand on her stomach and was casually rubbing it with circular motions and scratches.

“Yeah, school sucks ass,” Andrea lamented a response to something her son just said, “everybody is such posers. It so not even worth trying, you know?”

“Yeah,” the boy said, and looked over the MILF’s body, “that’s why I cut all the time.”

“You are so badass Seth,” she said sincerely to her son, “fuck college, posers and frat assholes there too.”

Seth chuckled, “you’d probably join the first sorority that approached you.”

“Fuck no! I’d, I’d...what?”

“You’re high,” Seth observed.

“I am sooo high!” the Harvard educated lawyer laughed. She then arched her head back to make eye-contact with Seth and stuck her tongue out at him. Seth smiled at her.

Andrea’s laughing became uncontrollable. She was laughing, gasping, and hiccupping as she rolled onto of Seth’s lap. The young man took this opportunity to reach up and under Andrea’s t-shirt and grasp one of her unencumbered breasts. This calmed her down; her laughter became coos of pleasure.

Realizing that “Daisy” wasn’t going to stop his advances, Seth became more aggressive. Without warning, his gentle fondling of her right tit became a savage grasp that elicited a gasp from Andrea. He yanked her up into a sitting position between legs and continued to paw her body. Leaning forward into her newly jet black and straight hair, Seth whispered, “you’re so hot.”

Andrea whimpered back, “keep touching me.”

Seth’s other hand made it’s way down to his mother’s thong and inside to her freshly shaven cunt. Luckily, she was wet because he didn’t pause before he pressed his middle finger inside of her. Andrea’s entire body stiffened and her hands clenched Seth’s outer thighs.

“Use me, Seth,” she grunted, “hurt me.”

Once again her breast was crushed in her son’s hand as he began squeeze and twist it as hard as he could, all the while savagely finger fucking her with his other hand. Andrea groaned and cried out in pain. She hurt so much, she even tried to wrench herself from his grasp, but it was no use, her son was too strong. And she really didn’t want to get loose, her struggling was more of an instinct. Her groans were getting louder and her body started to buck. Seth bit down on his mother’s neck and started biting and sucking. Andrea dug her nails deep into Seth’s leg and her mouth gaped open, wider and wider as she tried to suck in more precious oxygen. Seth obliged her with more fingers pushed into her sloshing pussy. Andrea was about to cum. Her body was squirming uncontrollably. Rather than accommodate her, Seth pushed his mother aside and enjoyed the site as she floundered in orgasm on the carpeting.

Andrea eventually settled down and hummed in the afterglow. This had been her first sexual experience in a long time and it had worn her out. She was soon snoring with little feminine snores. Seth moved in beside her, clasped her tit as her did before and joined her in a mid-afternoon nap.

The two lovers woke up around six at night at about the same time. Andrea rolled to look Seth directly in the face. Seth found Andrea’s mature face, with its innocent and adoring eyes a very appealing thing to wake up to. “We should go out, you know?” Andrea said.

Seth agreed.

“The mall?” she asked.

Seth nodded.

As Andrea stumbled up to go get dressed, Seth reached out and spanked her ass hard. Andrea just shuttered as she instantly was wet again. “And we should go toy shopping...”

Each Shapiro took a while to get ready, with the copious makeup each wore. Seth wore a simple black jean/black t-shirt/black trench coat combo. Andrea sported a new simple one-piece black dress that came down to her ankles with heeled-black sandals. Her black make-up was on thick. Her hair was straightened. She looked like most goth teenagers-like someone dressed as a witch for Halloween.

When they got to the mall, they walked around like most goth teenagers-like miscreants. Hand-in-hand they slowly perused the mall and made fun of whoever was in front of them. They primarily focused on the clean-cut people: teens in varsity jackets, men in suits, conservative mothers, etc. Actually, they had a bit of a run-in with a conservative mother.

“Christ, do you think her ass could get any fatter?” Andrea snarked outloud. She was speaking about a woman in her early forties wearing a simple business suit accompanying her teenage daughter on a shopping trip.

“No, but I’m sure the little blonde girl will be able to match her soon enough.” Seth added. They were noticeably loud. The mother and daughter heard them.

“Who the hell do you young brats...,” the woman stopped. She squinted and looked at the goth girl. “Andrea? Andrea Shapiro?”

Andrea got defensive and her posture reflected it. Her mind was whispering that this was one of her clients. Another part of her mind was shouting this was some old broad that was getting in her face.

“What’s it to you?” Andrea spatted, body stiff with rage.

“Why are you dressed like that? And who is that?” she pointed at Seth, “Your son?”

She reached out and clutched Seth, as a lover would, and then growled, “Fuck off Carol.” The mother’s name surfaced. Then to drive off “Carol” faster, she kissed her son; she was gratuitous and made sure that the mother and daughter could see Seth sucking on her tongue.

“My god!” Carol shrieked, “you’re sick!”

In response, Andrea took a fat, white, creamy tit out of her dress and presented it to her. More onlookers were noticing now. Carol was fleeing the incestual scene with her daughter and Seth was leading his mother over to a bench upon which he sat and she straddled him. They kept making out as gawkers shelled comments like “freaks,” “and Satanists” and “disgusting.” Mall security eventually ejected them from the mall. Which was common with the goth community.

On the way home, the Shapiro family stopped by a fetish store. The owner watched as a teenage boy and what seemed to be an older relative-for there was a familial resemblance-pick out and dildos, make lewd and suggestive comments, and then move on to fluffy shackles and paddles. The older woman paid for all of the items on her credit card. While they were at the register, an obviously horny teenager could not keep his hands from roaming all over the fleshy body of the woman paying. She didn’t do anything to stop him.

The drive home was also interesting. Andrea was hot and bothered. So was Seth. Their conversation reflected that. Unbuckled, and on her knees in the front seat, Andrea was massaging Seth’s hard-on through his jeans. “I can’t wait for you to take me,” she muttered.

“There are so many things I want to do to you Daisy,” Seth said as he stared at his mother possessively.

“I’ll do anything you want. Fuck me, hit me, cut me,” the mother whispered in her son’s ear.

Seth looked at her appraisingly. “Anything?” he asked.

Desperately wanting his approval, Andrea replied, “yes, anything.”

“Would you get pierced for me? I like my women pierced.”

Andrea just grinned.

Attorney Andrea Shapiro showed great resilience to pain as she gleefully had her lip pierced, nose pierced, eye-brow pierced, additional ear piercing and each raspberry nipple. Drunk with pleasure Andrea Daisy Shapiro stumbled topless out of the chair and into her sons arm for more kissing.

Upon arriving home, Andrea ran into Seth’s room and started playing some HIM. She then prowled and paced around the apartment waiting to be grabbed by her son. Seth immediately proceeded with attaching the fuzzy-shackles to Andrea’s king-sized bed before stripping completely and finding his Daisy.

He found her in the dark living room, swaying to the music. Moonlight through the window lit her frame. She grinned as she saw her man standing naked and looking at her. He started moving toward her. She pulled her dress down revealing her tits with red and swollen nipples. She was red and swollen in a lot of places and the pleasure was driving the woman mad. Once he got to her she reached down and grabbed Seth’s swelling cock and held it tight, feeling it grow in her small hand. Seth in turn pulled Andrea into a savage kiss.

Once Seth’s dick was nice and rigid, Andrea pulled out of the kiss and kneeled down to face it. “Oh, it’s circumcised!” she said with odd surprise.

“Yeah, I’m just another victim of religion’s fucked-up tradition of severing a man’s foreskin to deprive him of future pleasure-of course my mother never asked me what I wanted or what I believed,” he growled.

“What a fucking bitch,” Andrea said. She then loving sucked on the cock she authorized the mutilation of nearly two decades earlier.

Seth let her know when he was going to cum, but Andrea only responded by clasping his ass and sucking ever more vigorously until he came in her mouth. She happily swallowed. Then, in porn star style, she looked up and showed him her empty mouth.

“You are a nasty thing,” he remarked.

“I know,” Andrea said in a childlike voice, “I need to be punished.” Her white teeth shown in the moonlight.

“Strip.”

Andrea stood and completely removed her black dress and hopped out of her sandals. Seth looked at the pale woman, with dark black hair and dark heavy makeup and was instantly hard again. He took her by the hand and escorted her to the master bedroom. The room was even darker, but Andrea knew the way. She took the lead and crawled onto the bed. She shook her ass that was jutting out in anticipation for her punishment.

Seth’s eyes adjusted pretty quickly. With one of the dildo’s in his hand, he felt up her ass with the other. Than SLAP, brought his open palm down on her. Again, and again, her slapped her ass. Each spanking caused Andrea to shutter and moan. Once her as was red, Seth inconsiderately pushed the dildo into his mother’s wet cunt from behind. It easily pushed in. Andrea spread her legs and pushed herself back into her son’s hand. SLAP, he hit her again. He could see Andrea tighten her fists around the top blanket. He started to pump the dildo in and out of her and Andrea fucked the dildo back.

“Wan your dick,” she gasped out.

“What?” Seth boomed.

“I want your dick inside me. Please.” She reiterated.

“Beg for it,” he commanded.

“Please Seth, fuck me, pump me full of your cum, please I need to feel you inside me.”

“Who’s my little Daisy-slut?” he asked.

“I am. I’m you little Daisy-slut. Fuck your slut. I’ll be your slut forever. I love you,” the mother appealed.

Seth smiled. “On your back,” he ordered.

She complied immediately. Rushing to the pillow, Andrea flipped onto her back and swung her legs open invitingly. Seth crawled on his knees and stopped between his mother’s parted legs, he then fastened her into the restraints. Andrea looked anxious.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” he said softly.

“But, I want you to hurt me,” Daisy returned.

Her son placed his hands on her hips and slid her onto his cock. Seth felt Andrea’s wetness and warmth envelop him. Keeping his hands on her hips, he began to piston into her and Andrea wrapped her legs around him encouraging him on. Seth would hurt his mommy that night, and she would love every second of it.

Apartment D: The Shoemakers

As they fell asleep next to each other, that is how they woke up. It was around noon and mother and son had shifted into a side-by-side position on the couch. Karen woke first and found Adam slumbering in her arms, their legs intertwined and her arm very, very asleep from Adam laying on it. She lay there for a moment before deciding she really needed to get up. So she tickled him.

Adam began to shake and squirm around and eventually open his eyes. He looked at Karen blankly, and surprised. He clearly wasn’t used to waking up with anyone else. “Hey,” he said.

“Morning!” Karen said back, “Hey get up, I can’t feel my arm, and I need to go take my contacts out, I slept in them and they’re killing me.” Adam rolled of his mother’s arm; she sat up and shook it trying to get blood flowing. “Thanks,” she said, “be back soon.” She skipped off.

Adam was feeling odd. That girl-Karen, the pretty Asian girl with the perfect tits and toned ass-he knew that was his mother. On the other hand, he knew, KNEW, that she was this cute high school girl. She was 36 and she was 16. In any case, he knew as much about his mother as he did girls at school-nothing. Now Karen was just another on the list of girls he would fantasize about but never approach...but didn’t he just sleep next to her all night?

He heard her start to run the shower and decided that he should probably pull himself together as well. Of course, first he needed to check how the items he was selling at the WoW Auction House were doing. That took about 10 minutes; as he finished he heard the water get turned off so Adam went and got himself clean as well.

Karen found herself standing naked in front of her full-length mirror disconcertedly. “Gosh, I’m so awkward looking,” she thought as she reviewed her perfect, man-made body. She covered her tits with her arms as is embarrassed, turned and sized up her butt. “It’s too big,” she muttered softly oblivious to the fact that she spent hours in the gym shaping it to look like it does, “and I’ve got such man-legs... I hope Adam doesn’t notice.” Her legs, muscular and beautiful-not the skinny and stick-like this new Karen thought she should want-were soon encased in some baggy, lounge jeans. She found herself a bra and put on a shirt she normally wore only as a nightshirt. To keep her hair out of her face, Karen chose to braid some pigtails. And since she decided to forgo her contact lenses today and wear glasses, she left her bedroom looking, well, kind of like Adam.

Adam took considerably less time getting showered and dressed, and he was back online in Azeroth. Mopey and insecure, Karen sat on a nearby desk chair and glared at her son. Adam raised his head and acknowledged her with a smile; Karen smiled back. Suddenly, her cell-phone rang. Unlike normal, Karen didn’t race to it, but she did make it in time to answer the call. “Hello?” she said demurely.

“No. Sorry.” She continued.

“No. I totally don’t feel like coming in today and stuff.”

“Yeah.”

“No. Okay, laterz.” She hung and plopped the gadget in one of her big pockets. Karen then went back to her seat to watch her son play Warcraft. She kept fidgeting to draw his attention and never questioned why she was so needy for his attention but she was. She also did not realize that Adam was battling his own fears. He wanted to engage this girl, but he was too scared. He just focused on his game, all the while building courage. “She’s my mother,” his mind kept saying, “why can’t I talk to her?” She certainly didn’t look like anyone’s mother though, combined with the way she was dressed, he face had taken on an innocence that had never existed there before. Her eyes were wide open and bright and she had a goofy, carefree smile from ear to ear. Until Adam would take a quick glance at her, then she would quickly avert her gaze.

Karen still had more confidence of the two, and spoke, “so what are you playing?”

“World of Warcraft,” Adam said quickly.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a massive, multiplayer, online, role-playing game. You create a fantasy character and play along with people from all over,” he explained.

Genuinely interested, Karen pulled her chair around to see his screen, “Can I watch?” Adam nodded “yes.”

For the next hour Adam explained what was going on to his mother close by his side. Her questions were substantive and showed she was paying attention, so Adam became more comfortable with the conversation. Eventually, Karen was really excited and wanted to play too.

“Really,” Adam asked.

“Uh huh, how do I do that?” She asked. Adam thought on it for a moment.

“Ok, here’s the plan: Go get your laptop and we will download the software onto it. Meanwhile, I will logoff and we will set you up an account on my computer. Plus, when you sign up, I can get a free month!” Karen was so on board.

When they got to character creation Karen quickly opted for a Night Elf Shaman, and named her Olyandra. Then she logged off, as her computer was set up. This gave Adam time to bring his human priest, AAdam4, from the Outlands to where the Night Elves start off. When they met up online, Adam was very confident with his 65-level priest. He typed in a “dance” command on his character and smiled as he heard his mother chuckle out loud.

AAdam4 spent the next 12 hours helping Olyandra through many lower level trials. He got her some great gear, healed her when she was hurt and constantly flirted with her all the way. Olyandra flirted back just as much. There were plenty more “dance” commands, and there were also “hugs” and “kisses” given back and forth. Moreover, there was the private conversation between the two online. Yeah, there were plenty little comments like “you’re very pretty,” and “you’re cute too,” but there was also conversations with more depth. They confided in each other insecurities and fears, hopes and dreams.

At one point AAdam4 said to Olyandra, “I wish I could talk to girls, you know?”

Olyandra replied, “Well, I’m a girl and you talk to me ok.”

“I guess,” he wrote back.

“I really like when you talk to me,” Olyandra wrote. Adam looked up at his mother and noticed she was blushing. In real life, the two Shoemakers, who were at the same table, found each other’s bare feet and were cradling and rubbing each other through the night. At three am, the decided to stop. Olyandra was at level 20 and they were tired. Since it worked well last night, and both mother and son were looking for an excuse to touch the other’s body, they decided to decompress by watching a movie. Adam put in Serenity and stripped down to a bower and a tshirt and Karen put on some pajamas. Then, like the night before, the cuddled together and chatted until they fell asleep.

They slept until 1 pm on Friday, and woke in the same state as before, kind of sore. Feeling close to Adam, Karen pecked him on the cheek before skipping-literally skipping-to the shower. Adam masturbated ferociously, amazed he didn’t lose himself over the night. He was resolved in the fact that he had the biggest crush on Karen Shoemaker. Now, if he could only get her to go out with him.

As if on cue, Karen yelled, “Hey we should go out today, maybe catch a movie,” as she scurried in a towel from bathroom to bedroom.

“That’ll work,” Adam thought.

Before getting to the movie, Karen and her son went to the boardwalk and strolled around. They walked hand-in-hand to each other’s thrill and delight. Karen paid for everything because she found herself with an extraordinary amount of cash. She let Adam try to win games for her, and consoled him when he was ultimately unable.

“You’re rich, huh?” Adam asked, though he should know-he did see his grandparents three times a year.

“Yeah. My parents are loaded but I just don’t fit in with them,” Karen explained, “and I really want to earn my own money, I sooooo need a job.”

“Me too,” Adam replied, “I was thinking about applying at that comic book store on Lincoln.”

Mother looked at Adam as if he was the Fonz, “That is sooo awesome. Maybe I can get a job there too? We could work together!” The idea made them both smile. They clearly enjoyed each other’s company.

The movie was “Stardust” and mother and son were nuzzling next to each other in a love seat. In the darkness, Adam finally developed some nerve and kissed the corner of Karen’s mouth. He then just waited and a watched for her reaction.

Turning to him with that wide-eyed look that betrayed her 36-years of life, Karen touched the spot where he kissed her, then nervously, and slowly pressed her lips against Adam’s. Neither of the two kissed well, but the theater was nearly empty and they took the time to experiment, adjusting the amount of tongue, assessing the reactions of the other, and so forth. Adam proceeded to place his left hand on his mother’s side, and by complete accident, cupped her breast-Karen jumped back and the kiss ended. Karen didn’t want to end the kiss, she wanted to be touched, she was just startled.

The journey home was quiet. Andrea was felt really awful. “Ug. Why am I such a loser,” she lamented in her mind, “now Adam will never ask me out again.” She could think of only one solution.

“Hey Adam,” she said as she entered the apartment. He looked up at her. “I was thinking, that maybe, you might want to, you know... do it?”

Adam’s jaw dropped.

“Real smooth Kare,” Karen chided herself.

“I’ve never done that before...” Adam revealed (as if it was unknown).

“Yeah, me neither,” mother said to son, then reaching out her hand, she said, “come here.”

Adam went to her and she led them into his bedroom. Once inside they stared dumbly at each other.

“So now what?” Adam asked.

“Maybe we should turn off the light, you know?”

“But I won’t be able to see you.”

Karen blushed. “But I’m really self-conscious,” she whined.

“I think you’re beautiful,” Adam told her.

“Really?”

He nodded.

“OK, but you have to promise not to laugh or anything,” she said in a tone further showing her embarrassment. Adam nodded again and quickly undressed to his boxers. As he sat on his bed, he watch Karen awkwardly struggled out of her clothes. He soaked in her tan olive skin, her perfectly spherical breasts, her toned abs, her sexy legs. And Karen was embarrassed about each one, she just felt wrong in her skin. Then she noticed a growing wet spot on the front of Adam’s boxers. It was his turn to be embarrassed. Karen was bolstered by it; it meant she was turning him on.

“Oh jeez,” Adam cried, “I’m sorry, it’s just that.”

Karen walked up to him and shushed him and caringly touched his shoulder. Adam jerked a bit because he was not used to human contact. “We’ll go slow,” she encouraged, and crawled onto the bed and laid next to him. Again, Adam leered over his mother’s body. He shucked his defiled boxers and she slipped off her panties revealing a nicely trimmed vagina.

Wanting to break the awkwardness, Karen said, “you can touch me wherever you want. It’s ok, promise.”

Given permission Adam began running his hands softly up and down Karen’s side, between her thigh and ribs. Karen knew what he was still wanted to do, but was hesitant, so she thrust out her tits slightly.

Placing a hand on her breast, Adam still felt like he needed to ask, “can I touch you here?” Karen nodded yes.

She was extremely nervous too, and she didn’t have carte blanc permission to touch him (and ridiculously thought she needed it). “Can I touch you here?” she asked scooting closer and placing her hand on the side of his ass.

“Yeah.” Adam replied. He was fully erect now, and Karen was staring at his penis with pure curiosity. Adam said again, “You’re beautiful, you know,” as he continued to gently stroke her naked breast.

Karen reached out and gently took hold of Adam’s cock, “May I?” Adam had his eyes closed as he turned all efforts to prevent another premature ejaculation. Meekly he said, “uh huh.” Karen’s caressing was light and loving. She scooted closer, pressing her body against his. Adam opened his eyes to find his mother’s staring into him, searching for guidance. He kissed her.

Karen let go of his cock to let her hands explore Adam’s wirery little body. His hands did the same on her’s. The kissing gave way to humping; Adam found himself sliding his dick between Karen’s wet thighs, unable to achieve penetration. Karen was receiving some friction on her clit from Adam’s thin pubic hair, but she was still growing frustrated. She signaled a roll onto her back and Adam picked it up and followed. Once in the missionary position, the two worked as a team to press Adam’s erect penis into Karen’s wet vagina. The foibles were ok, both mother and son found humor in their amateurism. Finally, Karen was able to guide her child’s cock into her cunt. She gasped and tightened her legs around him. Adam let out what sounded like a “yummmmmm,” as he experienced the greatest sensation of his young life.

He experimented with a back and forth movement, which caused Karen to grin and wrap her arms around his back. “I think I love you, Karen,” he said truthfully.

Karen got teary, not just from the sentimental statement from Adam, but from the entirety of emotions she was experiencing. She was losing her virginity all over again, and this time, she was with someone she cared deeply about. “I think I love you too,” she said back, leaned up and kissed her son/lover.

Of all the four families at 819 North Primrose Lane, Karen and Adam Shoemakers were the only ones to “make love” after being exposed to the transmitters effects. And they continued to “make love” over the next two weeks as the other families were fucking like animals.To be continued....