The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Manager

By: Hannah Quinn

CHAPTER FIVE

Smack! Their bodies colliding in a double mid-air crossbody, Emelia “Air” Hart and Tonya Reese fell onto the ring canvas in a simultaneous “thud.” Their scheduled tag team match had been an eventful one, Emelia’s spectacular high-flying offense marveling the crowd while Leah Dawson added a more vicious flavor to their tandem. Together they supplied a fluid “yin and yang” concept where no matter how different they appeared to be, one couldn’t thrive without the other.

Clutching her stomach, Tonya rolled herself onto all fours. Emelia may have been petite, but she knew exactly how to execute her method of offense to inflict the most possible damage. Throughout the match, Tonya found trouble even finding Emelia’s position inside the ring, constantly needing the aid of both Kristy and Sirena to recapture her footing within the match. Again, just like her bout with Naya a week ago, she still felt a cloud loom over her own self-judgement and kept second guessing herself. Just what was it? Sirena clearly wasn’t a figment of her imagination, so certainly that mysterious feeling should have dissipated. So why hasn’t? Trying to shake off her growing curiosity, Tonya shifted her focus to getting into her designated ring corner. She had to tag in Kristy, Tonya needed to tend to her wounds to rejuvenate herself for the remainder of the match. The closer she got to her corner, the more Tonya would reach out her right hand to complete the “tag.”

Kristy exploded into the ring like a house on fire, the crowd quickly rising behind her exploits as she attempted to blaze a path down the comeback trail. While this happened, Sirena walked near where Tonya stood on the apron, tugging on her pant leg to get her attention. “No, don’t look. Must keep your focus on the match at hand. Your partner moves with such fluidity, and has total confidence in what she’s doing. Do you see that, dear? Confidence. That is what you need to have when you step between those ropes. Don’t doubt yourself. Have a plan. Move with purpose. Never stop to second guess. If you can do that, then none of these other ladies have a chance. Do you understand me?”

Catching her breath, Tonya kept nursing her stomach as she fought to bear Sirena’s advice. Putting on a forced smile, she nodded. Granted, the woman wasn’t wrong. Kristy maneuvered around the ring with absolutely no hint of hesitation, but she was just tolerating Sirena’s presence at this point. “Once this match is over,” Tonya thought to herself, trying to keep her focus away from Sirena’s eyes and onto the match itself, “She’ll be out of my life. Done. Everything will be good again.” However, as she completed the thought, Tonya felt a strange sense of wrong-doing.

“You should always respond when I am speaking to you, Tonya Reese,” Sirena said, in a rather agitated and forceful tone. “Tell me that you understood.”

“Excuse me?” she responded, raising an eyebrow as she glanced at Sirena and then brought her focus back to her match. As if. Why should she give Sirena what she wanted? What purpose did that even have?

“Focus on the match, dear. Do as you are told, and you will achieve success.” Sirena was visibly frustrated, hands on her hips. “Am I understood?”

Sirena seemed persistent, Tonya’s cautious feeling heightening the more she tried to ignore her. She had to say something. It just wasn’t in her nature to be so rude, but what happened earlier told her not too. Without a doubt she had forced Kristy to do something, Tonya just couldn’t forgive that! However, the longer she lingered, the more uneasy she began to feel. Keeping her focus on the match began to prove difficult. She couldn’t just leave it. After a minute of holding her tongue, Tonya shook her head. “Yes, I understand.”

“Good girl,” Sirena replied, in a much sweeter and more pleasant tone.

Those two simple words relaxed Tonya almost instantaneously, her anxiety washing away as she gave Sirena a confused, yet relaxed expression. It was reminiscent the feeling she held during her dreams only a lot less intense. Trying to prevent herself from pondering about it too much, she attempted to sway the feeling away.

Sirena repeated her spiel word for word, adding on a plan once it was clear Kristy was coming to make the tag. She and Leah had just knocked each other down, and it was time. “Leah is incredibly aggressive. Let her come to you. She will attempt to get you in the corner. That will be fine. When she comes running up for her corner attack, you will dodge. She will hit the corner ropes and pads. That’s when you will quickly climb to the top rope, and fell her with the Blonde Bomber. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Tonya repeated, this time with only slight hesitation. The Blonde Bomber was her finish, a flipping stunner positioned from the seated position on the top rope. A move as graceful and fitting of Tonya’s beauty, she loved performing it as well as executing it. Although, she never hit it as often as she wished, the excitement she felt at just the notion filled her with determination. Did Sirena really scout talent as well as it seemed like she had? Perhaps having her manage wasn’t necessarily as terrible of an idea as she initially thought.

“Good girl.”

Those two words again. Tonya couldn’t allow herself to dwell. With Kristy already readying herself for a tag, Tonya held the rope as she leaned and stretched out her hand to complete it. Clapping his hands, the referee made the signal allowing for Tonya to legally enter. Already the audience was chanting “Tonya! Tonya! Tonya!” as she braced herself for Leah’s warned aggressiveness. A part of her wanted to contend and not listen to a word Sirena spat but this wasn’t just a singles match. Kristy was part of this just as much as she was. If she didn’t at least test Sirena’s guidance then she risked further spiraling the already bad day into something worse. Putting down her defenses, Tonya allowed her opponent to come to her. She couldn’t allow herself to further upset her girlfriend.

Leah had absolutely wasted no time. Nearly as soon as Tonya found herself in the center of the wrestling she came onto the attack. Striking forearm after forearm, each blow sent Tonya backpedaling. Eventually the combined strikes had set Tonya’s back into a ring corner. Leah’s eagerness had silenced the crowd, Tonya’s chants fading out as it seemed she was preparing herself for a grand victory. Her arms rested on the top rope, Tonya’s breathing settled as Leah’s distance created a momentary window for her to collect herself. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Had Sirena seriously scouted? Knowing she had to dodge, she waited for Leah to break into a sprint. If memory served correctly she held a preference to jam a pair of knees into the chest of her opponents who rested into the corner. It was that moment of collision that Tonya had to move and break out from. Eyes focused, she acted hurt, trying to bait Leah into a sense of security.

Then it happened. Dawson jumping into a run, Reese tightened her grip on the top rope as she readied to pull herself out of harm’s way. Seconds turned into minutes as each step found contrived focused in Tonya’s eyes as she dared not to blink. She couldn’t miss her moment. The success of the match depended on finding the precise moment. “Okay, now, now Tonya!” she urged herself, powerfully pulling herself to the right as Leah’s knees crashed awkwardly into the ring corner. Tonya’s swift dodge brought life back into the crowd as they cheered once more. Positioning herself onto the top rope, Tonya would then reach for her opponent’s head, tucking it just underneath her right arm. Raising her free hand, she signaled to the crowd that the Blonde Bomber was coming as she leaped out of the corner, flipping her body in the process as Leah’s chin bounced off her shoulder in a stunner upon landing. The atmosphere of the arena grew ecstatic as a Tonya Reese and Kristy Marvel victory was on the horizon. Scurrying to hook her opponent’s leg, she covered Leah’s shoulders as she went in for the pin cover.

“One! Two! Three!”

Kristy stood there on the apron, in total stunned shock. Where had that come from? She’d always known her girlfriend had the ability if she could just put the pieces together, but had never seen her strike that quickly or suddenly. It’s not as if Dawson was outclassed. She was a fine competitor in her own right. But Tonya had employed the perfect plan against her, and it had worked out. They’d won their first tag match in ages! Still in a bit of a stunned state, she remained outside the ring even as their music played. “Go ahead, dear. Be a good girl and celebrate with your partner,” Sirena said quietly from her position outside the ring. The eyes of the brunette went dim, and she nodded. Without another word, she climbed through the ropes to give Tonya such a perfect running hug that it was almost a tackle, both of them toppling to the ground. “That’s it, girls. Listen to Miss Sirena…”

“Kristy, Kristy, what’s come over you?” Tonya expressed, imagining her own smile never leaving her face. It was as if they had just the won the Color Guard Tag Team Championships, Kristy’s embrace just overwhelmed with emotion as their entrance music played. Had it really been that long since they last won a match? It had to have been! Not thinking any more of it, Tonya hugged her waist as they rolled within the center of the wrestling ring. “We did it, Kristy! We really did it!” It felt as if the day’s woes evaporated the moment the bell rang, the women finding one another again as they finally shared a moment of happiness together. As it would settle, together they would raise, the jubilation of the audience intoxicating as they couldn’t prevent themselves from smiling. Tonya would have given anything to share a kiss with her but held herself back as the official rose their arms. They couldn’t have been more in the limelight.

The celebration lasted up until they reached the locker room. It was a definite party atmosphere, the long time tag partners and lovers going as far as they dared in the public eye. Kristy was struck by how unfair it was that they couldn’t fully be themselves even in the locker room away from the cameras, but she was so happy at finally having won a match that she shrugged it off. Besides, Sirena stood a few feet away as if recharging in the shadows, casting a watchful eye over everything. The brunette from New Zealand couldn’t quite shake the feeling that they’d be in trouble if they didn’t remain in a festive mood.

But their bubble burst, Naya Mercado stomping up to them. She’d had nothing to do with the match at all, but seemed rather annoyed all the same. “Keep it down! Act like you’ve been here before. All you won was a tag match, and it was clear to everyone watching that that one,” she gestured over towards Sirena, “was calling out Leah and Emelia’s moves all night.”

Kristy stepped up, but it was Sirena who had entered the fray as if summoned from her corner to stand in between Naya and the couple. Rather than look angry, she wore a serene smile, her dark eyes glinting in the artificial light of the locker room. “If you’re so offended by the display, might I suggest you do something about it? How about this...next week, you against one of my clients. Your choice.”

Her clients? Kristy and Tonya looked at one another in a confused fashion. The blonde had agreed to the one time deal, but now the woman with the jet black hair was doing business deals, and making matches? It felt like she was overstepping her bounds. But before either of them could interject, Mercado had nodded. Backing up, she smirked and pointed at Tonya. “Works for me. See you out there, blondie.”

“Wonderful.” Sirena left the scene entirely, exiting the locker room, leaving a stunned and awkward silence in her wake.

“C’mon, T. Let’s hit the road.”