The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This series is a collaboration between myself and DragonPrime, who did an excellent job in giving me much of the character and plot details.

Thanks, D.P.!

The Manbreaker—Part One;

Citizens of the city of Neotropolis watched in awe, either from the sidewalks and park area downtown, or from the safety of their homes and offices, as television cameras documented the incredible confrontation that was taking place at Main and 69th.

Man-Force had arrived on the scene to deal with the infamous gang of supervillains known only as The Mass Attack. As the master manipulator of molecules, The Mass Attack’s leader, The Graviteer, was flinging his arms to and fro, sending energy waves towards cars, buses, trash cans—anything that would obey his command of gravitational force, and send it hurling at the super hero chump that was daring to confront him.

Ultra swatted away the smaller objects with disdain, gently lowering occupied vehicles.

A startled woman that looked like she was a Playboy model stared in awe at Ultra’s incredibly-muscular superhuman physique that he displayed in his red-white-and-blue costume, paying particular interest to his bulging cod-piece beneath his tight red trunks, and his dashing, brilliantly-white smile.

“There’s no need to fear, miss! Ultra is at your service!”

“Oh...oh...Ultraaa!” the woman swooned. “You saved my life! I...I want to return the favor!”

The superhero bent down, leering at the hot chick, who casually tugged her blouse to one side so that she could expose a little more of her ample cleavage, as he said, “I can think of one way of thanking me...why don’t you and IWWHOOOLLLFFAAAWWKK!!”

The woman was startled as one moment Ultra was there, and the next a flying motorcycle smashed into him, sending him forty feet past her car into a crumpled mess of metal, glass and superhero, as he was smashed into a traffic light post.

“Hmph...that...tickled...” Ultra groaned, gingerly trying to use his meaty fingers to comb his black hair back in place..

A blast of warm air streaked past Ultra as he rubbed sour muscles, a semi-taunting voice assuring him, “Yea, yea! Macho man has a boo-boo! Lemme show you how Zephyr deals with super-creeps like The Graviteer!”

The speedster of the Man-Force superhero team, clad in a skin-tight spandex costume from head to toe of pale blue, with white gloves and boots sporting white electrical bolts up his arms and legs and a stylized ‘Z’ that looked like a lightning bolt, ran as fast as lightning towards his intended opponent.. The Graviteer didn’t see the actual form of Zephyr as he ran towards him, but did see the pale blue blur that was the form of the world’s fastest hero. It didn’t matter, as Stomp appeared from the bank across the street, and did his best to ‘stomp-out’ the pesky speedster. Possessing inhumanely thick legs and big feet, Stomp could jump and land on targets with tremendous force, which he used to block Zephyr from approaching the leader of The Mass Attack. Super-accelerated reflexes of the young hero prevented him from slamming into the big wall of manhood that was gorilla-sized Stomp, and only those same reflexes prevented him from falling over his own feet and running into a store window display. Running fast enough to skirt across a wall at a 90 degrees angle, Zephyr was about to charge the supervillains again when his super-fast reflexes sensed the discharge of a machine gun nearby.

“Yeow! Be back soon!” Zephyr called out to his team-mates as he fought to outrun the dozens of bullets fired at him by Omega-Machine, and figure out a way to prevent them from harming civilians standing around the streets, at the same time, since he definitely was not bullet-proof!

The Graviteer swung his black-gloved hands towards the model’s car again, lifting it up six feet off the ground, making her panic, even as Ultra tried to extricate himself from the debris around him.

“If a motorcycle was a nuisance, let’s see what a Ford Prius feels like, Ultra!” The Graviteer shouted.

“It feels great, if you ask me!” a new, heroic voice claimed.

The Graviteer, Stomp, and Omega-Machineall watched in shock as another muscle-bound hero in red tights and chest-armor appeared from out of nowhere, jumped up beneath the car, and momentarily held onto the axle of the vehicle before he landed on the street, striking a fist-clenching pose, his glistening muscular bare arms seconds later taking on the form of steel! One moment his skin was as human as anyone elses, and the next he’d transformed the flesh of his arms and face into metal!

Machine gun fire from Omega Machine bounced harmlessly off the hero’s chest and legs. It was all the distractionMagnum needed to leap at Stomp, and take the big man down, while kicking The Graviteer in the head to throw him off balance.

From an office located in another part of the city, a trio of interested viewers watched the spectacle unfold. Beast and Doctor Flicker said nothing, too engrossed in what they saw, as was their leader, who would occasionally ‘hmm’ and ‘uh-huhhh’ at times. It would be these three men that would soon cross paths with the famous superhero team and transform them into something new...although none of the heroes could have imagined what fate had in store for them.

The leader stole a look down at his lap and smiled as a subservient male, oblivious to the TV and the others around him, continued to bob his head up and down along his thick 12-inch cock, the man’s only focus to serve his Master. Once he had been a rich and powerful executive, used to screwing poor people andruthlessly taking their money and their smaller companiesbut now that wealth and power had been transferred to his Master, the aptly-named Manbreaker.

The slave moaned as a weak part of his mind reminded him that he was supposed to be straight, supposed to remember that he had a wife and kids at home, supposed to have power over everyone else, but...he was too much of a cock-slut now to care about anything else than the Manbreaker’s sexual needs. He sucked the Manbreaker’s cock voraciously, desperate to taste the supervillain’s rich and creamy cum.

“Here...let me get those for you,” a voice from above Zephyr stated, sounding like it was spoken from inside a metal box.

Despite being teammates, and accepting that he could run and move at inhuman speeds, Zephyr was still freaked out at the powers of his team-mate, ManStar. After all, a man that could fly? And use energy from his body to alter other objects or melt them with the heat of a Sun? That was pretty weird! And when he became ManStar he had a weird, metallic, inhuman voice that wasn’t his own out of costume. His costume was composed of a brilliant gold material, and covered his entire body, except his gloves which were orange, which matched the stripe that ran up his arms and full-head mask, while his insignia ofswirling atoms within a blazing sun glowed luminously whenever he used his powers. As Zephyr ran in a zig-zag down Main Street, picking up random objects along the way to stop or deflect the dozens of bullets fired from the machine gun down the street, ManStar poured on the speed to try and match his friend, hovering over the hail of bullets and then encasing them within a ball of white-hot heat to melt them.

“Done. You can stop running now—they’re gone,” ManStar assured.

Zephyr did an impossibly quick 180, and dashed back the way he came. “Race you back to the bad guys!” the speedster challenged.

ManStar sighed behind his orange mask that covered his full face except around his mouth and chin, and made a leisurely course change at a nearby intersection, before blazing back towards the battle scene.

Stomp tried his best to pulverize Magnum, but the unpredictable hero kept changing into different forms, making Stomp scratch his big fists as he punched steel, losing a couple teeth as he was punched by concrete (after Magnum absorbed the molecular structure of the sidewalk), and then knocked out by iron, after the hero touched a lamp post.

Omega-Machine lined up Magnum for a lethal dose of firepower, only to be tackled by Ultra, who had recovered. Elbowing the armored villain in the face, he yanked the machine guns out of his hands, and crushed them into unrecognizable clumps. With no firepower to protect himself, he stuttered,

“Errr...Graviteer?!! A little help hereeee!!!”

The Graviteer aimed his hands at Ultra once again, only to lose his balance, falling and flailing side to side as a pale blue blur shot past him again and again, the distinct sounds of rapid punches hitting him in the face, head, and stomach making him grunt and say “Ow!OW!Ow!OWOW!!”

Zephyr came to a stop beside Magnum, and watched as Ultra gave The Graviteer one more small punch to knock him out. Stomp tried to jump on top of the two heroes from behind, but ManStar used his sun-like powers to blind the supervillain in mid-air, sending him crashing to the ground, off his feet. Seeing his foe temporarily immobilized, ManStar melted the villains boots together and onto the street, so that he couldn’t ‘stomp’ anyone else.

A cheer rose from the collected mass of citizens of Neotropolis as their heroes stood victorious amongst their adoring fans. The hot chick in the car dashed out and smothered Ultra with kisses, which he eagerly returned.

“Oh, baby, you’re gonna get Ultra-sized tonight!” he grinned lasciviously.

“Hey, you didn’t do it all by yourself!” Zephyr complained, until a pretty college-aged girl ran up to him and gushed, “Oh, wow, Zephyr! That costume of yours shows off the best parts of your body! Mmm-hummm!”

He took her in his arms and gave her a hug even as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, unwilling to let go.

More women dashed up to Magnum, who now changed back to human-flesh form, and had to playfully assure all of them that there was enough Magnum for everyone! One even groped his tight-blue trunks, so he grinned at her widely before giving her a Magnum-sized French kiss. A couple men swooned over him, too, thanking him for saving the city and their flower shop business, but he roughly shoved them aside so more chicks could get close to him.

“Get outta here, guys! I’m a ladies man, not a faggot’s man!”

It made sense that Magnum and Ultra got the most attention, as both were ‘out there’ more than the others, taking pride in their muscular forms, not to mention that Ultra wore no mask at all, and was able to display his uncanny good looks for the world to see. Magnum wore a mask that covered his eyes, but his thick hair and what facial features could be seen promised swooning women everywhere that what was underneath was pretty hot.

The team’s leader, ManStar spoke to some cops to arrange for The Mass Attack to be taken to jail, even as Zephyr’s new girl friend rubbed his crotch with a free hand, squealing with delight as she saw him come alive for her.

“Ooooh, Zephyr! You’re naked underneath that costume! And you’re so biiig!”

“Thanks, babe! Maybe we could, maybe, grab a bite to eat, and—”

“Oh, just fuck me in the alleyway! And don’t make it too fast!” she giggled, yanking him towards a nearby alley out of view of the TV cameras.

In the office, the trio was still silent as newscasters reported the defeat of The Mass Attack at the hands of Man-Force, who seemed all-too pleased with themselves and their ability to pick up women.

“It’s time. Man-Force must be eliminated.”

Doctor Flicker,an amazingly handsome Hispanic male with a muscular body underneath a black lab coat, was caught off guard, and shared a surprised stare with the third man in the room, the so-called Beast,an incredibly handsome male standing at 7 foot 4,with a muscular body that seemed far too good to be from just training. His icy blue eyes and blond surfer-styled hair always melted Flicker’s heart, but now was not the time to lust after his co-worker."’Eliminate’, Manbreaker?” the Doctor repeated. “Surely, we could—”

The leader waved off further comment, even as the executive on his knees before him wore out his jaw by continuing to lick and suck the Manbreaker’s cock. “’Eliminate’ as in ‘remove as a source of trouble’, Doctor, not ‘kill them’. No, all of those muscle-bound, power-oriented young men are far, far too valuable as...allies. Each will be mine. We’ll use every resource at our disposal to find out who these men are, and how to bend them to my will to become my willing slaves.” He looked down with pride at the slave that worshipped his cock, and stroked the hair of his sex-slave, before he looked up at his own strong man, Beast, and smiled at him.. “I’ll even give one or two to you, Beast, for your own pleasures.”

Beast grinned and rubbed his crotch as he felt a sexual tingle down there—which wasn’t too difficult when one considered that Beast was aptly named—having an unbelievably beautiful 18-inch cock, which loved to be serviced by men. Those that wouldn’t normally want a cock up their ass soon found themselves begging Beast for a pulse-pounding anal encounter.

Sucking in the gratitude of the city was all in a day’s work for the four young men that comprised Man-Force, but they still had civilian lives to deal with. So after a quick screw in the alleyway, getting the model’s home address, and generally getting their share of women wanting a piece of each, the four of them rendezvoused on the campus of Neotropolis College, where they resumed their identities of four college students in their second year at the campus.

And as usual, the horniest of the group, Magnum, a.k.a. Rick Wilson, was flaunting his prowess to his friends.

“C’mon, guys, ya gotta admit—I’m Number One around here when it comes to the ladies!”

“Like hell!” Ultra, a.k.a. Tony Manno, denied. He, too, was back to his usual form, a very-good looking, athletic student, after he had used his powers to ‘bulk-down’, which subtly changed his facial features so that his exposed face of Ultra didn’t quite resemble his true face. “Did you see that model that was groping me? She works for Revlon, guys! Revlon! I finally got my wish—a gorgeous makeup model all to myself!”

“You can have her,” Zephyr, a.k.a. Brian McMahon, told his friends. “I had my fun with that chick in the alleyway, Sandy or Cindy or whatever! I just got one word...next! I’ve had my fun with my latest girl, and I can’t wait for the next!

“Our superhero personnas certainly have had their share of female attention,” their leader, ManStar, a.k.a. Patrick York, noted, “but let’s not forget that the powers we acquired from Project Meta Male gave us powers and abilities far beyond comprehension, and although this hero gig can work for a while, I hope we’re all still on track to use our powersfor professional sports careers, not to mention all the parties and girls that go with it?”

The self-centered cocky jocks agreed and joked around, displaying an all-too-human disdain for lesser mortals that they wouldn’t dare display while in costume, for fear of ruining their squeaky-clean images as forces of good.. Towering over a thin gay student named Chad, Rick Wilson yanked his shorts down in front of a group of girls, who laughed hysterically at the poor gay kid’s embarrassment.

Controlling his laughter, Wilson gasped out, “Heyy, I heard (hehehe) about a hot club in the city—something called (heheh!) the ‘Mantrap’! Who’s up for it?”

’Maaan Traaap’?!” Tony Manno chuckled, incredulously. “That sounds sooo gay, dude! Are you coming out to us, Faggy McFagster?”

Even as college students, Ultra and Magnum’s alter-egos were strong, so Wilson shoved Manno roughly into a row of lockers. “Don’t you EVER insinuate that I’m a queer! You know how I feel about those sick cocksuckers! Gives me the frickin’ heebee-jeebeeies thinking about what they do to each other! Anyways, the Man Trap is a STRAIGHT strip joint! As in hot girl strippers trapping guys! So how about it?”

“I gotta study,” Brian moaned.

“I have a shift at Walmart,” the team’s leader, Patrick moaned, disliking his lame civilian life, but money was money.

“Fine, fine, whatever, whatever! I’ll go by myself!” Wilson moaned. “More babes for meee!”

“You forgot to ask me,” Manno complained, rubbing the shoulder that had been slammed into the lockers.

“Oh. Uh. You wanna—”

Screw you.”

Wilson made a sour face, and knew he probably deserved that. He shrugged his shoulders, and sneered, “Like I said—more pussy for me, then.”

In one of the special back rooms, The Manbreaker, in the personna of a business man in a well-tailored pinstripe suit,had just negotiated a lucrative job from regional mob boss Nico Carrelli to eliminate Man-Force as a threat to his criminal empire, on the condition that Man-Force was to be rendered powerless and brought before him, not killed or wounded. The trick was to separate them one by one and deal with their specialized powers on an even keel. Carrelli would use his resources to outfit potential hitmen with the most advanced equipment and devices to subdue the heroes before Neotropolis became too goody-goody for its own good, or else they’d have another Echo City on their hands!

A knock at his door stole the Manbreaker’s attention, so he excused himself to deal with the visitor, who turned out to beone of his sexy waitresses.

“Yes, Angelique, what can I do for you?

“I’m sorry tointerrupt you, sir, but I just thought you should be made aware of a disturbance down in the V.I.P. lounge. A rather over-bearing and uncouth young man has been harassing the waitresses, claiming that he has...sigh...super-powered sexual prowess....and wants to ‘do’ all of the women here. He’s also refusing to leave, even after he punched Rocco in the face when he tried to make him leave..”

The Manbreaker excused himself, offering the use of any dancer for the night as a means of making amends withCarrelli, and made his way down to the dance floor,indeed seeing this arrogant man as he cornered one of the waitresses in the back corner.Deciding that this wouldn’t be allowed to go on, the Manbreaker approached the rowdy drunk male and grasped his shoulder, giving the waitress a chance to get away. The young man suddenly turned with his fist clenched, ready for a fight.

“Heyyy, ya don’t wanna challensh meee, busterrr! Even drunk I’m as shtrong as twenty mmmen!”

“You’ve had quite enough to drink, sir,” the Manbreaker growled. “I suggest you leave now.”

“I’mmm shtaying, sucker!” the drunk guy slurred, throwing an awkward punch, only to have his fist caught, arm twisted, and forced to fall to the floor on one knee. “Heeyy! That kinda hurts, idiot! Let go of me, ya fag!”

“That’s no way to talk, sir!” the Manbreaker warned.

“Yea? So what?! Ya like touching guys, big man? Are ya somekinda faggeroo, ya creep?!”

The Manbreaker decided to make this rude young male, who was both sexy and well-muscled, into a cock-loving slave for himself. He just had to get the young man away from his customers, which should be easy enough with a simple mind-numbing pill, a mental command, and once the young jerk looked directly into his eyes. Using his inebriation against him, the Manbreaker slipped a pill into the young man’s mouth you involuntarily swallowed it, which enabled the villain to use his powers upon this brute,hovering over his prey, looking him in the eyes. With thepill breaking down the man’s resistance and laid open to suggestion, his hypnotic charm held the arrogant man immobile, hisman-breaking powers working especially well if he was in a superior, overhead position.

“You don’t want to fight me anymore...you will leave with me peacefully...you like the idea of leaving here with me,” the Manbreaker commanded softly, holding the man’s chin in one hand so he had to stare up at him.

After a short-but-pitched mental battle when the young man tried to look away but found that he couldn’t, the Manbreaker soon had the man arousedwith a hard-on ( a side-effect of the pill that got men in the mood ten times faster than Viagra) and a vacant stare.To avoid any unwanted attention he lead his entranced hunk into the more private back rooms andeventually through the secret door and down the equally-secret elevator to the hidden slave-training complex below.Once down there The Manbreaker got to work, removing his business suit to reveal his costume underneath.

Sheer black tight-fitting spandex clung to every curve and bulge of muscle on his impressive body. His arms were exposed revealing intricately-design tattoos that ran up and down both arms, while his hand’s were partially covered in gloves more suited to a mixed martial artist, exposing his fingers. A large cowboy-styled belt buckle gleamed in the light, as did the shiny leather biceps straps that encircled his impressive upper arms. And finally, although his legs were swathed in sheer black spandex leggings with a hot blue stripe up the sides, his cock was easily accessed by way of a removable cod piece.

“What is your name, boy?”

“Rick...Wilson.”

“Address me as ‘sir’.”

“Rick Wilson...sir,” he replied, showing just a bit of resistance.

“And why are you causing so much trouble upstairs, Mr.Wilson?”

“I like hot chicks...chicks also want me. Also want my other—”

“You enjoy the company of woman?” the Manbreaker asked.

“Yea...yes...sir.” Again, a bit of resistance. Maybe this ‘Rick Wilson’ didn’t like respecting others?

“You’re straight then?”

“Yes...sir. That’s why I...came to the Man Trap. I love women...love hot strippers...want all the sex with chicks...that I can get.”

“Have you had experiences with men? Fantasized about them?”

“Nnnooo...sir.”

“But love between men is a beautiful thing. Wouldn’t you agree?”

“N-nooo...sir,” the drowsy Wilson replied through gritting teeth. “G...gross...”

“Love between men is a beautiful thing. You agree to this and believe this with all your heart.”

“N-no. No. Sirrr!” His resistance really was enticing to the Manbreaker. He was going to enjoy this very much!

“It’s a part of your fantasies. For as long as you can remember...you’ve fantasized about seductive male strippers!”

“No...I...I...’

“You love how they writhe and dance before you, rubbing their beautiful thick cocks before you, enticing you, making your mouth water, drawing you in, making you yearn to have their thick cocks in your mouth, in your ass, thrusting, pumping, dominating you...admit it, Wilson.”

“No...I...men dance before me...rubbing their beautiful...no...not gay...”

“You’re thinking about it now...you can’t help yourself...you can’t take your eyes off me...look at me, boy...”

Wilson’s eyes focused on the Manbreaker, who reached up and held Wilson from behind his head, tilting his head enough so that he could gasp with surprise at the sight of the Manbreaker gently stroking his cock after he hadremoved his cod piece. A small part of Wilson’s mind wondered why was he wearing a tight-fitting black and blue costume, exposing a huge 12-inch cock. The Manbreaker’s voice was all he could focus on, other than the rock-hard cock that was staring up at him...beckoning him.

“Gaze upon my cock...kneel before me to behold it in all its beauty....” the Manbreaker commanded gently, even as Wilson found himself slowly lowering on bended knee, getting far closer to the man’s dick than he could have believed. The Manbreaker continued to stroke his magnificent cock before the overpowered college student, whose expression changed from lust to confusion and back to lust, much to the Manbreaker’s delight.

“That’s it, my boy. Admire my cock, gaze longingly at it...You no longer have interest in female strippers...no interest in women, at all...”

“No interest in...female strippers...no interest...in women...” Wilson slowly repeated the strange-sounding, but true words, his eyes absolutely focused on the Manbreaker’s cock.

“That’s right...you’ve lost all interest in women...no interest in female strippers, at all...However, watching sexy male strippers turns you on...makes you nice and hard...sexy male strippers turn you on...say it...”

Wilson gritted his teeth, his mind fighting its reconditioning, only to hear himself say aloud, “Sexy...male strippers...turn me on...”

“Yes, my slave. Repeat it again and again, believing it more and more with every time.”

“Sexy male strippers...turn me on...they make me nice and hard...sexy male strippers turn me on and make me nice and hard...sexy male strippers turn me on and make me nice and hard...”

“And the thing you love most about those sexy male strippers is their big, thick cocks, isn’t it?”

“Yes, sir,” Wilson obediently agreed, feeling less and less like resisting. His eyes roamed the shapes and lines the Manbreaker’s enormous cock, and he knew that he believed he found man’s cocks enticing and beautiful. But...didn’t he actually like women? No....not really...not at alll...sexy male strippers with big, thick cocks was what he actually loved the most! A smile formed on his lips as he imagined sexy naked men, and admired the huge cock before him, just inches from his face.

“You’re nice and hard now, aren’t you, my slave? Staring lovingly at my beautiful hard cock,you can’t resist me. You have no interest in women, only men. You love the sight and smell of a big thick cock in your face, you feel drawn towards it, you yearn to become one with a gorgeous hot cock like mine, don’t you?”

“Y-y-yesss, sir! Your cock...turns me on so much! I—I’ve got to have your cock, sir! Pleeease!”

“Is it the most beautiful cock you’ve ever seen, Wilson?”

“Yes! It’s perfect, sir! Nothing could be as beautiful as it! Pleeease, sir!” Wilson cried out, firmly entranced. “Allow me to show you my love and gratitude! I beg you, sirrr!”

The Manbreaker took pity on his young slave, confident that he’d erased the boy’s interest in women and replaced it with a raging hunger for men such as himself. Taking the back of Wilson’s head and pulling him forward, he grasped his raging erection in his other black-gloved hand, tilted it forward so that it was pointing straight for Wilson’s face, and ran it up and down and across the student’s face, Wilson’s tongue darting out involuntarily to get a taste of it. With the supervillain’s cock in his face, his sense going berserk as he felt the warmth of it roll across his own flesh, Wilson opened his mouth wide, moaning loudly from his new irresistible desires, until the Manbreaker fed the super powered-college student his glistening cock.

Rick Wilson had lost his memory of who he was, his mind filled with heart-pumping desire for men, and gladly opened his mouth wide to accept the gift that the Manbreaker was offering him. His lips closed around the thick shaft of Manbreaker’s beautiful meat, and experienced for the first time the flesh of a penis sliding back and forth across his lips, his half-opened eyes staring in wonder as the Manbreaker dominated him. His tongue tasted the throbbing meat of the shaft, the glistening, engorged mushroom head, and lovingly caressed from within the gift of manhood that was in his mouth, even as his master’s cock slid back and forth so deeply at times that his tonsils were kissed again and again by that same cock head.

“That’s it, boy...love me...love my cock...worship my cock...obey my cock...” the Manbreaker grunted, the sight of this straight guy on his knees before him, getting face-fucked—and loving it, an absolute turn on for him.

‘Worship his cock...obey his cock....’ the mind of Rick Wilson repeated over and over as he serviced the Manbreaker with his hungry mouth.

‘Welll...straight no more!’ the Manbreaker thought to himself. There were more instructions to give to ensure that the conversion was completed.

“Oh, yeaaa...you suck cock really well, my slave...you love to suck cock, Rick Wilson...it’s all you can think about...you can’t wait to taste my man-juice...and you’ll willingly swallow every drop of it...then I’ll show you more man-love...and you’ll experience the sweet ecstasy of another man inside you...inside that cute bubble-butt ass of yours!”

Wilson continued to orally serve his new master, eager to please him in any way possible as Manbreaker relentlessly pumped his face with his gorgeous, thrusting cock. A part of Wilson knew that if they didn’t stop very shortly that the Manbreaker would reach the point of no return, and shoot his hot load into the college student’s mouth. Even though he knew what was about to happen...Wilson suddenly didn’t care. He loved the feel of a thick cock in his mouth, enjoyed the sense of defeat at the hands of another man’s sex, felt completely natural to be on his knees as a cock rapidly pumped his mouth, and encouraged the raging, thrusting cock to shoot its creamy hot load of cum inside him.

‘...worship the cock...obey the cock...’ Wilson’s mind commanded him, as he drew his mouth in a little tighter, and clenched the tight buttocks of the Manbreakeras his master’s breath became ragged and harsh, signalling the inevitable.

The Manbreaker cried out in unbridled ecstasy as his mind-blowing orgasm wracked his entire body with energy and power over his slave, his deep voice crying out in gasps and moans as his cock and balls worked double-time to send load after load after load of hot man-cream down Rick Wilson’s throat. The Manbreaker held either side of the college student’s head in place to ensure that his face-fucking was properly and enjoyably finished to its inevitable conclusion, ensuring that Wilson had no choice but to swallow every drop of his master’s seed.

Even after he released his rock-hard hold on Rick Wilson’s head, and ran his fingers through the hair of the enslaved student, slowing his pumping to experience every last second of sexual pleasure from using Wilson’s mouth on his cock, the hypnotized student continued to allow the thick cock to slide back and forth in his mouth, as he pushed his face in and out from the Manbreaker’s belly, his mouth incapable of sating his hunger for cock.

“That’s better,” the Manbreaker smirked down at his newest slave. “You did well for a first-timer. By the end of the week, you’ll have a talented mouth for my pleasure and any man I offer you.”

“Thank you, sir! Thank you, sooo much!” the brainwashedWilson moaned, taking the Manbreaker’s huge cock in his hand, and licked it all over, from the tip and just a few inches away from the villain’s hairy balls. “Let me serve you again and again, Master! I beg of you! Allow me the gift of your creamy seed again! I will obey your cock! You’ve opened my eyes to the joys of man-love now that I’m your willing cock-slut!”

“Yes, you are, my boy. You are forever the slave of the Manbreaker!”

“I love you, Manbreaker! I love how you have changed me and my alter ego! I can serve you in this form or my other persona! Whichever way you desire, sir!”

As the enslaved Rick Wilson nuzzled his cock, offering hungry kisses all over it, stroking it up and down lovingly, his words caused the master manipulator of men to replay them in his head.

‘Other persona’? ‘Alter ego’?

“What do you mean by this, boy? What other alter ego do you possess?”

Given permission to stand, Wilson lifted the shirt that was tucked into his jeans to expose an unusual metallic yellow belt underneath, with a stylized ‘M’ on a disc as a belt buckle. Wilson used a couple fingers to turn the ‘M’ 360 degrees, which triggered an unusual glow around his entire body that made the Manbreaker step back a few steps. He watched in fascination as Rick Wilson’s street clothes underwent a dramatic change, fading and solidifying into the unmistakable costume of the superhero known as Magnum! A navy-blue mask appeared over Wilson’s eyes, even as an armoredred chest plate formed over his torso, red tights formed around his legs, and blue trunks and heavy blue boots formed from what had been his jeans and running shoes. And when the transformation was finished, Wilson had gained almost two inches in height, and fifty pounds of muscle, as displayed by his sexy, baremuscular arms.

The Manbreaker realized that he’d enslaved two men at the same time—college student Rick Wilson and a member of the super hero team, Man-Force, in the form of Magnum!

And luckily for Manbreaker, Wilson and Magnum shared personalities, as the superhero fell to his knees in an instant, smiling beatifically up at the Manbreaker, his blue trunks sporting a very obvious rock-hard erection beneath them as his masked eyes beheld his new male lover.

“Let me pleasure you as Magnum, Master! I beg you, let me suck your gorgeous cock again! Let me serve you again, this time as Magnum! I promise you that this super-powered body will please you as much as my mortal body, sir!”

The Manbreaker agreed, pulling off his own black tights and black leather boots before lounging back in a comfortable reclining chair, commanding the superhero to lick and kiss his feet, licking and sucking his toes, at the same time telling him about his origin as a super hero.

Transformmed through a series of ever-more humiliating and sexually subservient actions, the young male hero was worked over for the next hour, performing endlesssubmissive tasks, taking him from powerful and masculine male into a blissfully-obedient cock-loving slave!.

After all this, when The Manbreakerlearned more and more about this young man who had gained superhuman powers from Project Meta Male, and joined three other unlikely test subjects to form a super hero team known the world over as Man-Force. However, Man-Force wasn’t perfect, and their all-too-human vices and insecurities still popped up on occasion, namely Rick Wilson’s former desires to get laid by any and every woman that set eyes on him andhis overt homophobia, not to mention a short-sighted plan by the four members to achieve success in professional sports, instead of devoting a life of fighting crime.

This simple act of selfishness would be useful in subduing the team to his masculine charms, and eliminate them as a force for good that would have tried to stop his own grandiose plans, and those of Nico Carelli.

Carelli would eventually be on his knees, sucking his cock like a good slave in time, but for now the subjugation of Man-Force in order to turn all of them into good little gay boys would be the Manbreaker’s prime mission and pleasure.

Seeing a golden opportunity as, after pumping him (both physically and figuratively) for information and deepening the sexy boy’s acceptance of his new role, the Manbreaker easily convinced Wilson totransfer allof the student’s monetary funds and other important assets to his own bank accounts. Summoning Beast and Dr. Flicker he gave them instructions of the current job and fortunate series of events that brought Magnum (literally) to his knees, right to his doorstep and into his bed. The Manbreaker and Dr. Flicker headed off to acquire Ultra and Zephyr, their current locations and secret identities having been eagerly divulged by Magnum, whom The Manbreaker had re-christened as ‘Fagnum’.

Fagnum, formerly Magnum, dropped to one knee and wrapped his arms around the Manbreaker’s waist, urgently and panicked as he called out, “Master! Don’t leave me! I love you! I love you with every fiber of my being and I need to serve you again!”

The Manbreaker smiled down at his enthusiastic boy-toy, and patted him on the head, a corner of his mouth twisting to one side as he replied,

“I will return in a while, my slave, to receive every second of enjoyment that your body will offer me. In the meantime, you will be in the custody of my good friend,Beast, whom youwillgive pleasure to, as if he were me, Fagnum. Take him to your quarters, Beast, and see to it that my newest conquest is taught in the many ways of pleasing me that he’ll need to know. Until our return...enjoy the enthusiastic mouth and ass of Fagnum!”

Accepting his role as a boy-toy that needed training, Fagnum didn’t resist as the towering bulk of a man took him by the hand and drew him down the hall and into his quarters for an intensive training session, laying the superhero gently down on his king-size bed. Fagnum propped himself up on his elbows, his mouth watering at the sight of the big man removing hisblack and redtank top, tight-fitting spandex shorts,and shoes and socks, his eyes bulging at the sight of the man’s superhuman-sized 18 inch cock!

Beast leaned down onto top of Fagnum, rubbing his rock-hard cock against Fagnum’s equally-hard erection, making the brainwashed superhero groan with pleasure, clutching the muscular arms of his new trainer.. Back and forth, the gigantic cock kneaded and aroused Fagnum’s dick, sending waves of sexual chills through Fagnum’s body as another man’s cock stimulated his pleasure centers like nothing before. Barely able to take his eyes away from the cock massage he was receiving, Fagnum found his chin pulled up to make himlook directly into Beast’s eyes, a second before their mouths met.

Beast’s tongue was inside Fagnum’s mouth instantly, pressing and licking his tongue in ways that Fagnum never felt before, as their lips became slippery and opened wide to kiss the other seductively. Climbing onto the superhero’s chest and straddling him as he stroked and manipulated his massive hard-on, Beast was very pleased as Fagnum opened his mouth wide and never took his eyes off of the gigantic cock inches from him. The villain’s henchman edged forward several inches, and slid his cock into Fagnum’s mouth, stretching it wide as the superhero tasted and sucked on it for all that he was worth, his gayified, transformed mind enjoying the sight, smell, and taste of a huge cock thrusting back and forth in his hungry mouth more and more, as every second passed.

‘...obey the cock...worship the cock...’ Fagnum’s mind repeated over and over.

Straight Magnum was finished! There was no turning back for him now, as Beast solidified his new persona of Fagnum by having the hero turn around and lay spread-eagled on the bed as Beast yanked his blue trunks down to his knees, and inserted his powerful, throbbing cock inside Fagnum’s ass, and got to work pounding away at it like only Beast could.

Upon his return, the Manbreaker would be extremely pleased later as he heard the groans and cries of pleasure escaping Fagnum’s lips...

“Yeesss! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhh! Yyesss! I love iiit! Fuck me, Beast! Fuck meee, goood! Ooooh, yeeeaaaa! Uuh! Uuh! Uh! Uh!...”