The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

And one more time, thanks to DragonPrime for characters and plot development! Thanks, man! I couldn’t have done it without you!

The Manbreaker — Chapter 5

“Hellooo, darlings!” an effeminate, lisping, flamboyant voice called out, sounding like he wanted as much attention on himself as he could gain.

The others in the slave training facility beneath the Man-Trap club stopped what they were doing, and returned the big smiles on the faces of Rick Wilson and Beast as they came back from their shopping trip. Seven-foot tall Beast was dressed, as usual, in his surfer motif, towering over everyone present, while Rick wore a sleeveless rainbow-colored t-shirt with huge letters proclaiming, ‘GAY PRIDE’ on it. “We’re back from our shopping and the spa where I had the loveliest mani and pedi, everrrr!”

Brian McMahon stopped filing his own nails, and leaped out of his chair to run over to Rick and fly into his arms, planting a long, very friendly kiss on his lips.

“I missed you, Fagnum!” He stepped back and admired the manscaping makeover that had taken place at the spa. “Oooo! I loooove your hair! It’s suits you to a tee, hunky-bear!”

“You like?” Rick asked, striking a pose with his nose in the air and a hand gently touching the sides of his perm that sported numerous frosted blond high-lights. “You should have seen the adorable hunk that did this for me! Oooooh! Whatacock he must have had under those tight pants! I think I might just get the Manbreaker to enslave Carlos, just so we can get him to serve all of our grooming needs!”

The other person present, the studly-built Tony Manno, came over and offered welcoming kisses to Rick and then Beast, giggling with equal effeminate tones, “Don’t let the little guy fool you with all this attention, sweethearts! Brian’s just hoping for a present or two from you guys! I think you should have taken him shopping with you— he practically talked all the way through the downloaded porn I’ve been trying to enjoy!”

“Oh, poo!” Brian pouted, slapping Tony’s shoulder with the softest love-tap ever. “Don’t be jealous that I can wear anything out there and they have to look harder for something bigger to fit that oh-so-hunky body of yours, Ultra baby!”

Tony smiled and twisted his Meta Male belt and immediately shrunk down to a smaller 140-pound version of himself. His voice became softer and lilted as he said, “Not when I can change into my Twinker version, honey!”

“Trust me, boys, we have something for you all of you in these bags!” Beast chuckled, handing out the ‘gifts’, which ranged from pink t-shirts and underwear, leather briefs, arm bands, and jock straps, and jewelry that they could all fight over as to who would wear what item.

Brian tore off the loose floral shirt he’d been wearing and slipped on a pink sleeveless t-shirt sporting a pair of linked male symbols— the circle with the arrow pointing out of it, then added a gold chain, and hurried over to a full length mirror.

“I loooove this! It is sooo me!” He spun around and modeled it, much to pleasure of his friends. “It’s so much better than that silly jock, butch stuff we used to wear, huh, boys?”

“I cannot belieeeve we were just a bunch of girl-chasing, money-hungry jocks at one time!” Manno chuckled, returning to his full-size college student size, removing his all of his clothes, and trying on the leather briefs, and admired the reflection of his erect nipples.

“Ooohmahgaawwwd!” Rick said, posing like Lady Gaga, one hand on his hip, and holding his other hand in a limp-wristed way. “We were sooo silly back then! I still love our superhero personas, but all that silly macho posturing and chasing bitches? And the sweating in the gym? Oh, puh-leeese! I much prefer working up a sweat as somebody pounds my ass!”

“Screw college!” Brian giggled. “I’m learning all I need from the Manbreaker and Beast! Ooooo, Tony-baby! I adorrre those briefs on you! And I can’t say enough about your own cute diamond stud earring on your ear! I could just eat you up right here and now!” Brian squealed with wide-eyed giddiness, rubbing his crotch as he slapped Manno’s bum, licking his lips as he checked out Manno’s prominent chest and bulge beneath it.

“Actually, guys, one thing I needed to relay to you from the Manbreaker was that he wants you to enjoy yourselves in every way possible, which means more training,” Beast told them. “Practice makes perfect, right? So why don’t you all assume your superhero forms and get into some hot suck and fuck action? This’ll be one of the last times it’ll just be the three of you—soon Patrick will be converted and his ManStar ass will be yours to play with! For now, have some fun...so you can teach him what you’ve learned!”

The trio were more than happy to comply, as one of the gifts of Manbreaker brainwashing was an increased sex drive that was constantly in need of attention, and as the three former jocks had previously been friends...

Each of them activated the Meta Male belts that had seen them turned into Magnum, Ultra, and Zephyr of Man-Force, but now changed them into the horny super-gays, Ultra, Zephy, and Fagnum.

Beast kicked back, popped open an energy drink, and sat back near the huge bed in the training facility, where Fagnum and Zephy led Ultra. Ultra lay on his back with his meaty legs hanging over the edge of the bed as the masked Fagnum smiled down at him, and Zephy pulled his own full-face mask up to expose his mouth and nose.

The two men on top leaned in good and close, Ultra opened his mouth wide and held out his tongue, prompting the three of them to share an intimate, three-tongued French kiss, licking and tasting each other at the same time. Heavy breathing and moaning was shared as three mouths and three tongues explored and licked and tasted one another, Zephy’s hand reaching down to stimulate and make Ultra’s cock swell to full size beneath the spandex costume, as Fagnum rubbed and clawed the massive, muscular chest over the large letter ‘U’ on his chest.

Fagnum released his liplock on his friends and began to nibble and bite Ultra’s earlobe, licking it and kissing the diamond stub earring, before working his way down to Ultra’s crotch, slipping over the edge of the bed so that he could bury his face into the warmth of Ultra’s throbbing crotch. His lips traced the shape of the hard cock beneath his trunks, and he pressed his nose and mouth into it again and again, rolling it back and forth beneath his face to inhale the maleness, the very hunky aroma of his private regions into his own body.

Zephy’s tongue and Ultra’s worked together to pleasure the other, their lips brushing against each others in increasing sexual frenzy, eager to devour the other. Ultra embraced Zephy entirely in his super-powerful arms as they kissed again and again, displaying their not-so-secret love for the other. Ultra moaned as he felt hands slowly pull his trunks and tights down little by little, a tentative, probing tongue making his cockhead bulge and feel wet as it was licked.

Fagnum parted Ultra’s legs as wide as they could get, and ran his hands across the rock-hard muscles again and again as his lips and nose rubbed against the bare cock, drinking in its full-power male fragrance and strength. Finally, Fagnum could take it no more, and his hands slithered up to wrap around the meaty man-tool, bend it towards him so that it was pointing straight up, and then engulf it with his own quivering, expectant lips.

‘Oh, God, he tastes like a Man-God!!’ Fagnum heard himself think. He then began to pump Ultra’s cock with a hand and his tongue and mouth in unison, slathering the Meta Male dick with his saliva, pounding back the erection of steel so hard that it practically sanded down his uvula. He loved how his studly friend, Ultra, tasted and felt different from the Manbreaker, which only turned him on more. Ultra’s gasping and appreciative moans were more than enough for his Man-Force teammate to bob his head up and down even faster in a determined effort to suck out the first drools of pre-cum from his buddy.

All three had been turned into submissive bottoms, but when called upon, each could serve as a top, so Zephy was more than willing to show the Manbreaker and Beast that he was up for the job. Straddling Ultra’s chest nearly pulled a muscle in both of Zephy’s legs, since Ultra’s upper torso was so wide, but he adjusted his position so that he faced the eagerly cocksucking Fagnum, and lowered his ball sack into Ultra’s face. The studly superhero took the bait and smothered his face within the comforting, exciting warmth of Zephy’s crotch, breathing in heavily the musky odor of the other superhero’s balls, and smiling as the pubes tickled his mouth and chin.

He gasped from an unexpected penetration of his ass by Fagnum’s two fingers as he never missed a beat while sucking him, and in the process felt one side of the nutsack fall into his mouth. Entranced to the point of being a cock-slut, Ultra was more than happy to suck Zephy’s sack, rolling and probing his tongue every which way to imprint their taste, texture, and scent into his gay-obsessed mind. A minute later, he twisted his face to the other side, and allowed Zephy to direct the other side of his ballsack into Ultra’s mouth for some much needed sucking.

Beast watched with satisfaction as the formerly homophobic members of Man-Force made love to one another, and smiled as he saw Fagnum’s obsession with Ultra’s cock bring forth stronger gay desires to love it, as he crawled up onto Ultra’s waist, held Ultra’s super-hard cock directly beneath him, and then gradually lowered himself onto it. Ultra’s breathing became more and more labored as his senses were overloaded by the balls in his mouth, and the ass he suddenly found himself penetrating!

Fagnum then began to slowly bounce on Ultra’s cock, releasing his own lispy, open-mouthed moans of delirious enjoyment as the Meta Male cock pounded his ass, making it a race between who, Fagnum or Ultra, that would cum first. Zephy was jerking himself off wildly as he absorbed the pleasure of Ultra’s tongue lashing and the sight of his teammate riding Ultra’s cock. He leaned forward, as did Fagnum, so that when Zephy held Fagnum’s face before him, it allowed them to swap spit and French each other with lustful abandon, all the time using Ultra’s body beneath them as they saw fit.

Ultra adjusted his head slightly so that his mouth was now able to rim the blue-clad speedster, and that was all he needed to do to push one of them over the edge first.

“Gonna—gonna—ahhhh—CUMMMM!!!” Zephy gasped, and seconds later, he was yelping out with ecstatic joy and primal sexual rage as he shot his loads again and again straight up between him and Fagnum.

This in turn forced Ultra’s will to be broken, knowing that he was now a cock-slut and craved more and more, sending shivers and wild bucking through his muscular body as he, too, came a minute later, although for him, it was a super-powered orgasm into Fagnum’s crack. The superhero with the changeable cellular structure cried out in pleasure and surprise as the hot super-cum was ejaculated into his ass. Riding Ultra like a kicking bronco, Fagnum held on for dear life, crying out in unimaginable sexual joy as his hero-friend’s cock penetrated him harder and faster than he felt possible.

It was too much for Fagnum, and with a helping hand from Zephy to jerk him off, Fagnum shot his own creamy load, and then another, and then another, thanks to his reconditioning and alteration by the Manbreaker.

The trio collapsed upon on another, satisfied for now, until their super-sized sexual appetites were re-energized, while Beast reported to the Manbreaker more successful interaction between the formerly-straight members of Man-Force.

“They’re yours, Manbreaker...forever!”

Cubby, using the cover of a magazine reporter for ‘Business Today’ was able to make an appointment to interview the owner of the successful Man Trap, but was wary of being picked up in a limo with the Manbreaker. He’d wanted to conduct the secret mission face to face in the Manbreaker’s office, get him to leave for a few minutes, and then crack his computer files. Unfortunately, the Manbreaker’s schedule was such that he spared the cub reporter only enough time for the limousine to drive from the club to the airport.

“No problem,” Cubby assured, speaking clearly enough for the hidden mic to pick up the change of plans, so that Major Victory and ManStar could hear him. The Major had the club covered, and ManStar would now fly over to the airport and lend assistance if necessary, but preferably capture the Manbreaker, at last.

The two chatted about average things to begin with to break the ice, then Cubby began to pry, using the Manbreaker’s real-life civilian name. “So, Mister Manning, it must be real difficult working around all those pretty ladies all day! How do you control yourself? Or do you date your employees?”

Manning, a.k.a. The Manbreaker, smiled cordially at him, pretending to sound open and honest. “The truth is, I’m not straight at all. I prefer the company of men.”

“Oh,” Cubby nodded, swallowing nervously, even though he and the Reporter and Major Victory all expected the brains of the organization to be queer. It just felt weird being alone in the guy’s car as it was confirmed. He’d expected Manning to lie about that and not just come right out and admit his homosexuality. “Well...that’s cool with me.”

The Manbreaker checked him out, a corner of his mouth turning up as he considered the young man’s words. “Are you a homosexual, Mr.DuMarr?” When Cubby blushed and opened his mouth to vehemently deny it, the seducer of men added, “Because if it were true, I would be more inclined to offer information that you and...your readers...would find most interesting.”

“Such as?” Cubby asked innocently.

“The present whereabouts of the superheroes Ultra, Magnum, and Zephyr, to name a few.”

Cubby’s face couldn’t hide his shock or his excitement. He couldn’t believe that manning was breaking his own cover like that— he’d expected him to deny all knowledge or connections to Man-Force. “You know where they are? How is that possible? They’ve been missing for—”

“Yes, I know their locations. However, I could only share that data with someone that I could trust. Someone that had the same sexual orientation as I do. I don’t trust straight people very much. Someone that would be willing to do me...a favor...in return for the truth...well....”

Cubby swallowed again, hoping he wouldn’t blow it and expose his true identity. He was so close! And Major Victory had instructed him to play along with the Manbreaker at all costs to get close to learning where Man-Force was being held.

“Well, uh, of course...I’m gay. More or less. I like girls...as friends. But guys are, you know...pretty hot,” Cubby lied, fumbling around with his answer, thinking he sounded pretty silly calling men ‘hot’, since he was 110 % straight as an arrow!

The Manbreaker smiled warmly at him and placed his hand on Cubby’s thigh, and leaned in a little as he asked suggestively, “Do you find me attractive, Mr.DuMarr?”

His knee began to shake nervously beneath the big hand of the villain, but Cubby played along. “Y-yes, sir. You’re as handsome as any ol’ movie star.”

“Good,” the Manbreaker sighed, and leaned in, until Cubby backed up against the side of the limo seat, his eyes wide. “What’s wrong, baby? I thought you were gay?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes, pretty much gay, yes, sir. 75 per, no, ninety percent gay. It’s just that—”

The Manbreaker’s arms slithered up and around him, and suddenly Cubby found himself in an embrace with another man. “Just...what?”

“I...I...I...I...I have a boyfriend!” Cubby snapped in a panic, thinking that that would be the end of the discussion. “And I’ve never cheated on him!”

The Manbreaker nodded at the lie that he saw right through, made it seem like he was about to say something, then pulled Cubby into him forcefully, giving the young star reporter his first man-on-man kiss. Cubby grunted and gasped, breathing through his nose and offering only the smallest amount of pressure to push back, so as to not blow his cover. Too embarrassed to stay on line, he secretly shut off the microphone on his wire, so that Major Victory didn’t hear anything else—it was just way too embarrassing!

When the Manbreaker released their kiss, he looked into Cubby’s eyes and offered, “Mmm. You’re a good kisser.”

“Th-thanks,” a blushing Cubby said, trying to catch his breath as he wiped his mouth. “My gi—my boyfriend says the same thing.”

The Manbreaker reached up and gently traced the shape of Cubby’s lips with his fingers, making the young man twitch slightly from embarrassment. His knee was quivering like crazy from nervousness and adrenaline.

“Let’s see what that mouth of yours can do with my cock.”

“Excuse me?!” Cubby nearly squealed. “I just told you—”

“Yesyesyes, your boyfriend, very nice, very monogamous. But, just how committed are you to your chosen profession? How valuable is my information about your superheroes.”

Cubby hesitated, and finally bowed his head, replying softly, “Very important.”

“I knew it would be. I respect that you have a boyfriend, but a little enjoyment on the side is a good thing once in a while.”

He pulled Cubby in for another kiss that he purposefully held for over 20 seconds, just to make it a stronger memory in his impressionable mind, then slowly broke it, and followed up with a couple more quick pecks, in an effort to make Cubby used to kissing other men. Then he took him by the shoulders and positioned him in front of his wide open lap, and began to pull off the young man overcoat.

“Waitaminute. I’d rather—”

But the Manbreaker was insistent. “You won’t need to wear that. Relax and give yourself some freedom of movement. And loosen that tie, boy. You’re about to have a good time, not take part in a job interview! It’ll just get in the way, anyway.”

Cubby’s face held the look of someone dreading the future, even as his skin seemed to become paler by the second. He shrugged off his overcoat and tossed it to the side door, unaware that the Manbreaker caught a glimpse of the young man’s superhero mask, which had slipped out a few inches from a pocket, confirming that this ‘William DuMarr’ really was the superhero sidekick, ‘Cubby’. Flicker had previously informed the Manbreaker that the so-called ‘reporter’ might be a plant, and now the mask confirmed it! The young reporter reluctantly removed his tie, and stared up from his knees at the Manbreaker

“Oohkay. I’m...ready,” the nervous reporter said, knowing what was about to happen in general, but still awkwardly unsure of the details. ‘I think I’d rather just stick to kissing at this rate!’ he nervously thought to himself.

The Manbreaker smiled down at his next boy toy with lustful hunger as he unbuckled his belt, slithered it off and onto the floor, then unbuttoned his pants, and slowly, suggestively, slid the zipper all the way down from his bulging crotch.

Meanwhile, Cubby’s thoughts were full of concern and forced bravado

‘It’s not as if I haven’t had to do things before to maintain my cover,’ he told himself. ‘I had to formulate poison in front of The Terrorizor in his lab to trick him into thinking I was on his side, and I even had to slap Lady Witch in the face to make her think I wanted to be Gilla-Man’s partner. So what if I have to touch the Manbreaker’s wanker? He’s probably got a little one to compensate for all this money and power! And all I gotta do is play with it a little until Major Victory smashes through the limousine’s windows to stop us from getting any further! No big deal! I’ve played with myself a couple times before, and this Manbreaker probably won’t even—’

His thoughts were interrupted as he exclaimed out loud, “HOLY MACKEREL, YOU’VE GOT A HUGE DICK!!!”

“Nice of you to notice,” the Manbreaker smiled with pride, stroking the one-eyed python. He leaned forward and gently pulled Cubby towards him. “Go on. You’ll love it.”

Cubby nervously reached forward and took the Manbreaker’s huge 12-inch cock in his hand. It felt hot, thick, powerful. It stirred slightly as it was handled by a newbie, the mushroom head growing redder from expectation. Cubby still hesitated, and barely stroked the man-meat. His mouth was as dry as the Sahara!

“Don’t be shy,” the Manbreaker offered, leaning back after he removed his own tie and business shirt to expose his muscular, hairy chest. “My cock is yours, DuMarr. Enjoy it.”

Cubby, a.k.a. William DuMarr, edged forward and swallowed nervously, still expecting Major Victory or the Reporter to save the day! Wasn’t this the same thing as being poisoned by Doctor Dreadly, or have a bloody knife thrown at him by The Butcherman, only to be saved at the last moment by the timely arrival of his allies? Where were they now??? Despite his training as a superhero, William had become a remarkably well-balanced 18-year old male who was looking for that one special girl to marry, although he hadn’t passed up an opportunity for a pleasant sexual encounter. Hell, he’d actually had sex with Lady Witch to maintain his cover! No matter what, Cubby and William were most definitely heterosexual, so he told himself that this little encounter didn’t change anything. His views weren’t homophobic like those of Man-Force, but to his way of thinking he couldn’t possibly imagine why or how a guy could get into this sort of thing!

“Still waiting, baby,” the Manbreaker said, losing his smile. “You know what I want. Service me. Give me a blow job...and you’ll get your information.”

Cubby nodded, leaned in, and began to blow the Manbreaker.

Literally.

With one hand stroking the Manbreaker’s big cock in his hand, Cubby’s cheeks were enlarging and deflating as he literally blew air onto the man meat!, as if he were blowing on a hot cup of coffee!

“What...are...you...doing?” an incredulous Manbreaker demanded, teetering between righteous indignation and riotous laughter.

Cubby looked up and replied innocently. “Giving you a blow job. Am...am I doing it wrong?”

“I should say so!”

“Oh. Then do I do it like this?” Cubby then began to exhale warm air all over the dick, as if he were steaming up a window or eyeglasses.

“Stop that! Are you for real? You know what a blow job is, don’t you? Oral sex? Fellatio? Actually sucking of a cock?”

“Well, uh...my boyfriend and I haven’t done that yet. We just...you know...kiss and stuff.”

The Manbreaker had had enough of Cubby’s (A) inexperience or (B) procrastinating, so he took action. “No, no, sweetheart, let me show you. Close your eyes.”

Cubby figured silently that, ‘Okay...NOW is when Major Victory bashes into the limo to rescue him!’

Instead, the Manbreaker quickly took him by the back of the head and forced him forward, sliding his thick, pulsating cock into Cubby’s mouth, and held him in place as the young reporter gagged slightly and grunted, his eyes now wide open as he beheld the other man’s sex sticking rigidly all the way into his mouth!

“Yea...yea! That’s it, baby! Suck it real good!” the Manbreaker sighed, leaning back, as Cubby tried to adjust his position, then stopped and tried to catch his breath, as his tongue involuntarily slithered around the huge penis in his mouth.

Totally out of his realm of expertise, Cubby just knelt there, with four inches of the Manbreaker’s cock in his mouth. Was this how it was done? Did he have to move or lick it or what? Thinking that it was sucking on a Popsicle, Cubby barely did much other than swallow his own saliva and remain hunched over the Manbreaker’s thick cock.

‘Looks like he needs help becoming addicted to my cock,’ the Manbreaker thought to himself, as he again reached for the back of Cubby’s head and began to gently thrust his pelvis forward again and again so that his cock slid back and forth in Cubby’s mouth without the hero/reporter even trying to do anything. “Oh, yeah, William, that’s it! Suck that cock! This is what a blowjob is, boy! You love it, don’t you? You love my cock! So much better than what you thought it was, isn’t it?”

Cubby offered no more resistance as he stared down his nose at the pulsating, pushing cock that was moving back and forth towards him, tickling his tongue and cheeks, filling up his entire mouth with the masculine essence of the Manbreaker. He found a way to keep breathing through his nose, and repeatedly told himself that he was on a mission, undercover, and it didn’t mean anything...

...So why the hell was his own dick getting hard inside his pants???

The Manbreaker continued to work over the young man’s feelings, saying, “Yeaaa...nice big cock in your mouth...you look reeeal hot with my cock in your mouth, William You love how it tastes, don’t you, boy? Back and forth...back and forth in your mouth

...hypnotic...enjoyable...masculine power over your will...feels so good to give in, doesn’t it?”

The words were becoming dream-like to Cubby, almost his own thoughts, as the Manbreaker continued to thrust his cock into his mouth, pumping his face slowly and seductively, ensuring that he would become used to it, unable to resist it. He could barely recall that the Manbreaker was allegedly assembling a gay slave ring, taking young men and turning them gay and selling them off as play things for the rich and affluent. Was this how he did it? Just by making a potential slave suck him? Was this so enjoyable, so irresistible to potential slaves that they surrendered their love to him?

As the Manbreaker’s cock continued to pump his face, Cubby was beginning to understand.

‘Ooooh, man, what am I doing here?! The Manbreaker is making me use my mouth to service him! I’m actually performing oral sex on another guy! Actually being made to have my first gay experience! Gotta admit, though...this is kinda hot! Giving sexual pleasure to another man...it’s kinda cool! So new and exciting! Never realized a cock could taste so good, so hypnotic! Never knew it could feel sooo good! I won’t do this again, and I think I can resist it, but...gotta keep up with my cover...so I gotta keep sucking his cock!’

Cubby’s hands returned to the Manbreaker’s thighs, then one returned to grasping the Manbreaker’s cock, and began to stroke it up and down, the way he, himself, had played with himself. He moaned and looked down his nose at the thick, pulsating shaft of the penis that was slip-sliding back and forth in his mouth. The bare, muscular belly of the Manbreaker, with his trimmed bush of pubic hair that his huge cock wore like a crown just kept moving back and forth towards him, in and out, relentless, non-stop like a machine that controlled him. The manly odor of the Manbreaker’s private region was all he could smell now, just as all he could hear were the soothing words of the Manbreaker, urging him to continue, complimenting him on his technique, his attractive boyish features. The Manbreaker’s hand had released its hold on him, and was now patting and massaging his head through his hair, as if he were being pet like a dog, like a good li’l cocksucker. Cubby soon began to experience an increasing a sense of defeat as he began to realize that it felt and tasted better than anything he’d ever experienced, even with girls...and that he didn’t really want to stop sucking

It was good to be servicing the Manbreaker...

...and if Major Victory took his time rescuing him...

...that was okay with him, too!

Major Victory, dressed in civilian clothes and parked in a booth at the Manbreaker’s strip club, continually mumbled under his breath, speaking into his sunglasses, which he held limply near his chin, pretending to just be dangling them nonchalantly while he checked out the pretty girls on the Man-Trap stage. The speaker and microphone built into them carried Cubby’s transmission to him for the first part of the limo ride, but either Cubby shut it off himself (not likely) or he was in trouble! He reset the channel and murmured into the hidden mic,

“Victory to ManStar, come in. Come in, ManStar.”

“ManStar here! I’ve got the airport terminal under surveillance. No sign of the Manbreaker’s limo, yet.”

“It’s a yellow alert, ManStar; I’m not getting a transmission from Cubby. Don’t know what’s happening.”

“I know what limo to look for, but I’m positive it’s not here yet.”

“Roger. Keep an eye open for them. I’ll signal again in 5 minutes. Major out.”

The red-head with hair down to her bum on stage would have been hot and exciting to Major Victory at any other time, but having his young reporter ally out of contact range was more than a little distracting to the undercover soldier superhero.

Cubby’s head was bouncing up and down in motion with his stroking hand, bobbing up and down the Manbreaker’s cock as his quivering, slippery lips slithered back and forth the wet and glistening flesh of the Manbreaker’s penis. He’d begun to develop a repetitive motion with his head and hand that seemed to please the Manbreaker if his deep, manly moans were anything to go by. It shouldn’t have pleased Cubby to know that he was doing well, since he was straight and new at this, but it did.

And it kinda turned him on, too.

Knowing that this gay slave-master was getting turned on by his orally servicing him proved to Cubby that his cover was intact, and if that meant that he would have a gay experience to do it, then so be it. The Manbreaker had interrupted him only long enough to get a few breaths into his young lungs as he removed Cubby’s shirt, and had been quite pleased to see his little stud actually unzip his own pants and pull out his own dick to masturbate, even if he didn’t know what he was doing.

‘I’ll make a cock-slut of you yet, boy!’ the Manbreaker thought to himself, exhaling a twitching gasp as Cubby tried to swallow as much of his cock as he could. ‘You’re gonna be addicted to cock before you leave this limo!’

Cubby was becoming dizzy from all the bobbing and the overwhelming masculine aroma of musk from the Manbreaker’s crotch, but he knew that he couldn’t stop. ‘Just another minute...just another minute more...maybe just one more minute of this...’. He soon found that he was enjoying the feel of the Manbreaker’s slippery, thick shaft slide across his lips, over and over, the craving to keep feeling it as strong as ever. The more he sucked, the more he began to enjoy it— the more he enjoyed it , the more he kept sucking. After many long minutes he began to question himself why he couldn’t stop.

‘If I keep sucking him...he’s going to cum! He’ll cum in my mouth! And then what? I’m sucking and jerking him off and...I want him to cum! A part of me wants to taste his sweet cum! Wants to feel it as it shoots into my mouth and down my throat! What’s the matter with me?! I’m straight! I’m totally straight! And yet...I can’t help but love this! Such a nice, big, thick cock...in my mouth! It’s turning me on like crazy watching it pound my face! Back and forth! Overpowering me...making me enjoy it like crazy...making me want more and more!’

Cubby groaned again as the Manbreaker matched his sighs and escalating excitement, rapidly pumping his hips up into Cubby’s face, watching as the young hero fought to retain control of himself, of who he used to be until he’d had his first taste of cock.

He held Cubby’s head from behind with both hands, and felt his mind-blowing lust fire off loads and loads of cum through a rapid-fire, electrifying series of orgasms. Luckily the limo was sound-proofed, or else passersby might have wondered what all the yelling was about! Cubby tried to pull away at the last moment, but he was held in nice and tight, allowing the Manbreaker’s cock to shoot his thick and rich sweet cum down the young man’s throat, coating it, entering his bodily systems in the form of an irresistible love potion. Cubby moaned and felt all resistance wash away from him as he continued to swallow the man-juice, his mind’s pleasure centers instantly set on fire and stimulated beyond all other experiences.

It was the power of the Manbreaker that broke men.

Cubby belonged to the Manbreaker before he’d finished swallowing the last drops of the supervillain’s cum.

Still, the superhero-reporter had to be finished off properly, so the Manbreaker thrust his cock back and forth within Cubby’s mouth for over a minute after the last drizzles of man-nectar had run down the slave’s throat. He gently lifted Cubby off his cock, and enjoyed the look of absolute love and devotion he saw in Cubby’s eyes.

“You’re mine, William. Tell me you loved it.”

“Master! I loved it! Thank you, Master! Thank youuu!” Cubby gleefully squealed, suddenly finding great enjoyment and desire in the manly specimen before him, checking him out with love in his eyes, a wide smile on his lips as he realized what a gorgeous hunk the Manbreaker was.

“You’re very welcome, William...or should I say...’Cubby’?”

“Either one will do, Master,” Cubby sighed dreamily, running his hands up and down the Manbreaker’s bare thighs. “That was my alter-ego...now I have a new identity as your absolute worshipping slave, Master! I exist only to serve you!”

Pleased that the young hero had been driven over the edge, he was ready to turn the young man into his next vision. After he pulled him in for a long, deep kiss that seemed to go on forever, (and which Cubby now clearly enjoyed thoroughly, as opposed to before), he had Cubby get rid of every article of clothing that he still wore, and as he knelt before him at his lap, the Manbreaker showed him a leather collar with gold studs on it and an engraved name plate that simply read, ‘slave’.

He wrapped it around Cubby neck.

“You’re no longer ‘William DuMarr’ or ‘Cubby’, my cute little slave. From now on you’ll be known as ‘Ring Boy’

He had a pair of open-back underwear that was in Cubby’s size.

He made Cubby wear them, exposing the reporter’s really cute ass.

He also had a diamond stud earring on hand at all times, to be used as a supplementary form of mind control.

He smiled as Cubby offered no resistance as his ear was pierced by the Manbreaker and the sparkling stud attached to his earlobe.

Next, he pierced one of Cubby’s nipples with a small gold ring, then took his young cock in his hand, and slid a gold cock-ring onto it, cupping Cubby’s ballsack and making him sigh deliriously, as he set it in place.

Finally, he searched a handy jewelry box and slid on several rings onto Cubby’s fingers to complete the ensemble.

The former superhero/reporter displayed complete acceptance of his transformation, although a small, silent shocked part of him in his mind shouted out that this wasn’t who he was, that he was being changed into a submissive gay boy, but there was no way for him to resist.

With Cubby reprogrammed and brainwashed into the correct frame of mind, the Manbreaker adjusted their positions so that the kneeling Cubby was bent over, face forward over the limo seat, as he himself knelt behind, and then mounted Cubby’s ass.

The converted hero/reporter groaned and gasped out, “Yes! Yes! I want you inside meee! Yes, Masterrrr!” as the Manbreaker’s lubed up his asshole, mounted him in his six, and gently entered his ass. Ring Boy groaned and sighed as he felt the Manbreaker’s huge cock slide back and forth inside his ass, gradually thrusting faster and faster, as he began to pound him into eternal servitude.

An hour later, the limo finally stopped its repeated circling of the city, returning to the Man-Trap—specifically the secret slave training facility beneath it.

Cubby had entered the limo as a straight superhero in his standard trench coat and suit...and left it as a cock-obsessed love slave called Ring Boy, wearing little more than tight-fitting briefs, rings, and an adoring, delirious smile. The Manbreaker ushered the young slave into the underground facility, a protective arm around his shoulder as he was led into his new life of boys-only sex.

Ring Boy, would need to sleep off his sexual exploits...before Beast or Doctor Flicker continued his training. Feeling like he was walking in a dream, the half-naked Ring Boy held the Manbreaker’s hand as he was led into a hidden entrance into the rear of the club and down into the facility, feeling like the luckiest boy ever, completely forgetting his secret mission.

Major Victory had lost all patience as he continued to wait for his young friend’s report. The Major hadn’t even received so much as a cryptic e-mail from Cubby, and the lack of sound from the wire-tap just made it worse. Cubby was in a limousine with the Manbreaker, and even that vehicle’s exact location was unknown. He and ManStar had royally botched this mission! What would he tell the Reporter, Cubby’s main hero partner? Cubby was his sidekick, and now they couldn’t explain anything about the Man-Trap.

Asking the waitresses was a waste of time, as they claimed to not know who this so-called ‘Manbreaker’ was, so Major Victory was left with no other option but to tear up the place, unfortunately losing the element of surprise. He tore off his sport coat and slacks, exposing his Major Victory costume, and found himself under attack by the bouncers.

He was ready for them.

Taking care to just pound them into delirium (so he could question them), the big boys were no match for his super soldier strength, or concussive energy punches! Customers were also unwilling to take on the crazy man, pushing the terrified waitresses out of the way as they exited the club. One waitress, Trisha, made sure to dial the main number of her boss, knowing that he’d want to know what was happening. So intent was he to rescue the others and take out the bad guys that in his fight Major Victory didn’t realize that his communicator was still off, nor did he notice it getting smashed by a mule-kick from a bouncer, effectively leaving ManStar out of the loop.

Instead, ManStar hovered about miles away, and circled the airport, looking in vain for a limo that would never show up. Seeing that too much time had elapsed and he was accomplishing nothing, he activated his communicator, but all he received was static.

“Major, come in. This is ManStar, Major, are you receiving me?” he tried in vain to speak to his ally.

There was nothing more for him to do, but one thing...

...visit the Man-Trap personally.

“Is that all you got?!” Major Victory taunted, hovering over a half-unconscious bouncer. “I can keep this up for the next hour and not become winded! So you better tell me right now, buster...where is the Manbreaker and Cubby, and where’s Man-Force?!”

“Right here!” a surprised voice said behind him.

Major Victory spun around, livid and ready to smash a few more faces, until he saw Magnum, of all people, standing by the entrance, a look of confusion on his face. The Major dropped the beat-up bouncer, and just stared back at Magnum, who looked perfectly fine, sporting his usual red and blue costume, which included a mask that wrapped around his eyes and ears, hiding his diamond stud mind-controlling earring.

“What in the world are you doing?! Major Victory, is it?” Magnum asked, sounding completely like his old self, devoid of his newly-gained lisp.

“Right, that’s me. I don’t get it, Magnum! You and Man-Force were missing for days! Most of you, at least, after each of you crossed paths with this club! There’s a dangerous gay slave trader in charge here called ‘The Manbreaker’, and my partner, Cubby, has also gone missing! He’s in a limo with the Manbreaker at this moment, and not even ManStar can locate it!”

‘Manbreaker’ huh? Sounds pretty dangerous! Sounds like he could really hurt somebody.”

“It’s not breaking in that way—he breaks their wills, not their bodies, and turns them into his love slaves, selling some of them and keeping some for himself. You’re telling me you never met up with him? This is his base of operations, after all!”

“I hate to tell you, Major, but that information is a ruse. This strip club is completely legit, a cover for nothing more than a small-time drug dealer.”

“Impossible!”

“I’m telling you that’s all it is!” Magnum replied, starting to get angry. “You’ve been thrown off course big-time, so you need to let it go.”

“What about Cubby?”

“ManStar can deal with that. He is the leader of Man-Force, after all, and if I can’t trust him, I can’t trust anyone!”

Major Victory’s shoulders sagged and he forced himself to relax as he took all this in. He was just someone the Reporter and Cubby had employed to help and added muscle—it had been their mission to begin with, so their data could very well have been misleading or faulty.

And Magnum sure looked normal, bu the looks of things.

He looked around the wrecked club, and frowned. “I think I’m going to get into trouble because of all this.”

Magnum smirked and replied, “Man-Force will cover for you. C’mon. Let’s get outta here—this way.”

Major Victory complied and approached Magnum, who patted him consolingly, on the back and allowed him to step in front of him.

Like a striking cobra, Magnum’s hand slammed against a steel pipe in the wall and he activated his transformation powers, his body assuming the power and endurance of steel! Major Victory saw this out of the corner of his eye and reacted too late to avoid having Magnum wrap his steel-arms around him from behind, and force him off balance so that he was suddenly on his knees.

“Good work, Magnum!” a new arrival said, appearing from around the corner.

Major Victory struggled momentarily, then looked at the stranger in the leather speedo under the black lab coat.

“Actually, lovey, that’s ‘Fagnum’!” Magnum giggled with a pronounced lisp and whimsical tone. “Doctor Flicker, this is Major Victory. Major Victory, Doctor Flicker. He’s going to make you feel real good! And honey, you feel reeeal good in my arms, as it is!” Fagnum cooed, rubbing his face against the back of Victory’s crewcut head.

“Magnum, what’s gotten into y—!” the Major began to say, until the very obvious dawned on him. All that talk of the Man-Trap not being Manbreaker’s base was a load of crap! And by the looks of things Magnum—‘Fagnum’??!!—had been turned gay! He struggled in the steel-grip, but didn’t have the leverage, nor the time to fight off the super-strong hero from Man-Force before a mind-disk was placed on his fore head. It felt warm to the touch and upon Flicker activating it, he lost all strength in his body and all sense of purpose.

All he felt was a comforting, pleasant sense of calm.

Doctor Flicker reached down and cupped Major Victory’s chin, then explored his strong jawline and masculine features. “Mmmm! Who doesn’t like a man in uniform, hm, Fagnum?”

“Uh-huuuh!” Fagnum sighed, rubbing his face against the back of the Major’s neck, offering soothing kissed on the exposed flesh. “I could get used to this muscle-bound soldier!”

“We’ll see what the Manbreaker has in store for him. He’ll need to be questioned, and given the usual conversion treatment. It’ll be interesting to see how soldier-boy here reacts to his first taste of cock. Let’s bring him downstairs for training into a super-sissy!”

Fagnum released his hold on the Major, helped him to stand up, then took his hands in his steel-like hands, and backed up into the hidden elevator with Flicker, drawing the mesmerized soldier inside with him. Fagnum felt himself getting super-hard, as he looked forward to watching Major Victory turned into Major Cock, or Major Suck, or Major Cum or whatever...

ManStar changed back into his college persona of Patrick York and with an expectant sigh, entered the doors of the Man-Trap to find...

...cute girl strippers everywhere.

...and male customers.

...and pounding dance music.

...and a friendly waitress asking him what he wanted to drink.

It was about as far from a gay-oriented establishment as could be imagined!

Hadn’t Major Victory been here? He’d sounded so mad that he’d expected to find the place ripped up and all of the supervillains lined up in a row, handcuffed and confessing! Instead, he walked into a strip club that was completely normal on a Saturday night! He checked out the men at the tables, but none of them looked like any criminals that he and Man-Force had dealt with.

Patrick remained at his table for an hour, receiving zero communications from Major Victory or anyone else.

Unknown to him, had he been earlier, he would have seen Fagnum escort the Major downstairs and helped Major Victory, but he was just too late.

Luckily for him, the staff of the Man-Trap didn’t know the secret identity of Patrick was ManStar, so no attempt was made to capture him. He was even able to stroll around the club, checking out the private dance area, the washroom, and a corridor leading to an office, but it was exactly what it seemed to be—a straight strip bar filled with chicks and straight male customers.

Forced to regroup, he left the club and returned to campus, only to find an empty dorm room that was still missing Tony Manno, a.k.a. Ultra. He and Tony had always respected the other’s privacy, but now was not the time to be polite, so he began to rifle through his belongings and his desk, and was completely shocked to find a gay porn magazine called ‘Straight Bait’.

“Oh my God! Tony!” he sighed, feeling defeated. They’d obviously gotten to him! It might also explain his odd behavior a few days ago when he’d woken up with Tony standing over him. He flipped through the magazine and found it to be a hard-core periodical, and frowned at the overtly gay articles and photos, completely grossed out.

Then it made him mad!

Whoever this so-called ‘Manbreaker’ was, he was making straight guys do unspeakable queer things to each other, and for that he would pay! Patrick raced over to the secret Meta Male labs and the team’s Man-Cave, but despite his efforts into the night he couldn’t track the other’s Meta Male belts or have them register on sensors. And now Major Victory and Cubby had joined his teammates on the missing in action list!

He needed help.

And information.

Activating his power belt, Patrick York transformed himself into ManStar, and streaked out into the night through the skylight of the lab at full speed.

Down below in the slave training facility, Doctor Flicker greeted the Manbreaker, flanked by the three members of Man-Force and the newly-hypnotized Major Victory. The Manbreaker sized up his latest acquisition with pleasure.

“You’ve been busy, Flicker! And this is...?”

“May I present a ‘Major Victory’ of New Metro? Seems he and young Cubby were planning to hit us from two sides. Of course, these silly boy’s plans went awry, and we trapped both. I trust you enjoyed your conversion of Mr.DuMarr?”

The Manbreaker rubbed his crotch, thinking back to the breaking and surrendering of Cubby. “He’s ‘Ring Boy’ now, and sleeping off about a five cups of my cum, Doctor. So...now, what to do with this so-called ‘Major Victory’?”

He circled around the paralyzed superhero, uttering a few appreciative grunts as he checked out the leather and armor-clad soldier-like hero’s ass, crotch, and studly, strong-jawed features, noticing that he was wearing a mind controlling disc, but didn’t possess the love struck expression of someone that was completely enslaved.

“Since Ultra destroyed the force field arc, we won’t be able to hold him in place as we transmit gay imagery and desires into his mind that way.” He looked beyond the zombie-like hero to the eager faces of Ultra, Zephy, and Fagnum, and came up with an idea. “Boys, how would you like some fun?” They readily agreed. “Good. Man-Force is about to force this man into gay servitude! In fact, you could say that Man-Force are now ‘The Manbreakers’! You wanted to find Man-Force, Major? Well here they are...and they are sooo appreciative of your presence! Gentlemen?”

The trio of gay-brainwashed heroes eagerly took Major Victory’s hands, and led him to the same huge bed where they’d already had their hot three-way, and were now thrilled to seduce a newcomer, even if they’d expected it to be ManStar. Ultra laid the super-soldier on his back, which even hypnotized, Victory noticed was covered by a relaxing, soft leopard skin blanket. It made him feel relaxed, but also aware of how gay it felt to be in a bed used exclusively by men that had been brainwashed into becoming gay. Zephy and Fagnum then began to remove his costume, starting with his boots and his utility belt, which allowed Ultra to pull off his dark neo-spandex armored tunic and leggings

All the while, the Major’s mind was screaming out to leap into action, to fight off this impending four-way, but the disk sapped his will and energy with ease! By the time he’d been undressed to the point of just his underwear, he was feeling more helpless than ever before, especially when Ultra leaned over him, transformed himself into a much smaller, 140-pound Ultra-Twink version of his superhero persona, and whispered suggestively, “Kiss me.":

Major Victory found he had no control of his body, as his arms rose up, embraced the young Ultra Twink, and pulled him in, making their lips touch and press affectionately and warmly together. It was freaking the Major out like crazy, as he didn’t have a single gay thought in his mind, but he was being controlled to have a multi-person gay encounter!

“Ooopsie!” Fagnum said in a wilting, light voice. “Soldier boy’s dick is practically buried in a forest of pubies! Time to remedy that!”

Major Victory’s eyes could move, even if his body was at the mercy of these men, but unfortunately Ultra Twink’s face blocked most of his view. What was Fagnum planning?! He felt a hand down there and gentle tugging, soon realizing that his pubic hair was being trimmed by the gay hero! Not only were they robbing him of his free mind, they were emasculating him by taking away his precious,private parts hair that he took pride in!

A strong hand wrapped itself around his cock, and began to stroke him, forcing the dick to enlarge and expand to its full 8-inch size. “Mmmm! That’s better! Much cleaner, and...oh!” Fagnum sighed, leaning in and adding, “My first uncircumcised cock! Cum to Daddy, you sweet...” A moment later, Victory felt a warm mouth engulf his cock, and slide up and down on it.

The Major’s breathing became labored and filled with involuntary grunts as his body was turned on, even if he wasn’t in control. Ultra Twink released his lips long enough for Zephy to cup the soldier’s cheeks and smile down at him, as he lisped, “It’s lots of fun kissing boys...let me show you!” Zephy’s face blocked out his vision completely as the speedster kissed the soldier, then forced his mouth open to shove his tongue into Major Victory’s mouth, and massage his lips all over with his own.

“Feel me up, Major,” little Ultra Twink sighed, rubbing his body against Major Victory’s, allowing the soldier to know where his huge cock was—Ultra might be able to reduce his body down from 300+ pounds to the 140-pound Ultra Twink, but Flicker’s science allowed him to retain his normal body’s big penis. Victory’s left hand reached out to the warm body beside him, found Ultra Twink’s erection, encircled the cock with his hand, and began to pump it. “Mmmm, yeah, that’s it, soldier-boy!” Ultra Twink sighed, running a free hand all over the soldier’s chest before he began to rub and tweak his nipples into involuntary erection.

Down below, Fagnum continued to work his mouth-magic on Major Victory’s cock that was helpless to resist, forced to respond to gay stimulation and the expertise of Fagnum’s oral domination. Fagnum’s head bobbed and ran up and down in increasing speed, slurping and enjoying himself immensely when he tasted a familiar friend. He released Victory’s cock long enough to tell his teammates, “He’s already dripping with lovely pre-cum, boys! We’re working some heavy queer magic on him by the looks of things!”

Zephy released his breathless kiss long enough to say, “Don’t worry, Major Sexy—even if you cum now we’re not even getting started! We’re going to suck you dry and then some! Gimme some tongue, sexy soldier hunk!”

Major Victory helplessly complied, sticking his tongue out far enough for Zephy’s mouth to engulf and then lick and taste with his own, as the speedster’s hand ran through his cropped hair and massaged his cheek.

‘Got to resist this conditioning!” Major Victory thought frantically to himself. ‘Can’t help having autonomic responses to stimulation, but I’ve got to keep my head on straight! Literally! Can’t let them make me go gay! As erotic as this is, I’ve got to fight their brainwashing! Won’t be easy—they’re all good-looking...and very sexy...what?! What am I saying?! Just because he’s a great kisser doesn’t mean—wait! What am I thinking?!’

Seconds later, Zephy and Ultra Twink had adjusted their positions, and propped Major Victory’s head up higher on his pillow so that he was high enough to see his cock sucked by another man. Fagnum reelased the cock to smile back at him, and flick his tongue at the Major’s erect cock, kiss it up and down repeatedly, then swallow several inches of it again. The next second, he was rewarded with their man-meat. Telling Major Victory to open his mouth wide, the super-soldier suddenly found the thick cocks of Zephy and Ultra Twink running back and forth across his lips, teasing entry, rubbing against his cheeks and chin as their own erections began to drip pre-cum and leaving little smeared trails across his face.

Finally, neither could hold back any longer, and they slid their cocks simultaneously into Major Victory’s mouth, sliding them back and forth, in and out, against each other’s and his quivering tongue, his mouth stretched wide on both sides to accommodate the pulsating, throbbing cocks of the gay superheroes.

It was a team-up that Major Victory began to realize that he might just be powerless against, as he moaned and felt an irresistably-powerful orgasm forming within him. Fagnum’s mouth was just too perfect, too experienced to resist as it sucked him off like crazy, at the same time as two cocks rammed in and out of his mouth. Fagnum knew he was about to get a mouthful at the moment of uncontrollable tension in Major Victory’s body, and was more than happy to accept the gift of the hero’s creamy seed. With his lips wrapped tightly around the soldier’s cock, Fagnum’s slave training paid off as he drew out a hot, thick load, swallowing all of it with pleasure, as Major Victory cried out in orgasmic groans and writhing.

“He’s delicious!” Fagnum sighed, sucking out the last drops, and licking the pulsating, rosey head all over. “Pretty soon he’ll find out how juicy you boys are!”

Ultra Twink and Zephy adjusted their positions over the bigger man so that Major Victory’s head was a little higher and able to suck Zephy for several seconds, then turned to face and swallow Ultra’s Twink’s throbbing cock for numerous thrusts and gulps, before being turned around to engulf Zephy’s again. All the while the boys took their cue from the Manbreaker’s slave training book, and imprinted their words and desires inside Major Victory’s head.

“Soldiers always obey orders, just like you’re going to obey us, Major! Suck that cock, Major, mmmm, suck it!” Zephy commanded. “You love cock!”

“You love cock!” Ultra Twink sighed, turning the hero’s face towards his dick again, and pumping his face rapidly.

“You can’t get enough cock!” Zephy said.

“You want it all the time! Say it,” Ultra Twink commanded.

“I love...cock...I want it...all the time,” the mesmerized Major Victory droned.

“You need it! It’s a part of your being!”

“You can’t resist handsome men! You love being a submissive cocksucker!”

“You have no interest in women! None at all! Say it!” Zephy commanded him.

“I have no interest...in women...none at all.”

“Again.”

“I have no interest in women...none at all.”

“Again!”

“I have no interest in women! None at all!”

“All your life you’ve fantasised about being brainwashed into an eager little fuck-toy! Feel your macho self slip away and be replaced by a cocksucking sissy soldier!”

Major Victory’s mind was quickly being brainwashed and converted by new desires and cravings, lusty thoughts he never knew existed, or could exist within him, but their reality was rock hard! Like him! Their words and actions overwhelmed what defenses he tried to mount, and he soon found he enjoyed the experience of surrendering to other men!

‘It’s futile to resist them... their irresistible power over me, their thick, pumping cocks and dominant voices in my head! I want to fight it, but...I...I can’t! They’re...turning me on too much! I feel completely helpless...taking shameful pleasure from their breaking of my will...and turning me into a cock-slave! I...have no interest in women...I have no interest in women...I only....worship...thick hard dicks. I love cock! I want it all the time! Their words are filling my head, enslaving, changing me, with every thrust of their cocks pumping all my previous thoughts away...’

The Sound-Master didn’t know what hit him.

One moment he was using his ultra-sonic belt to melt the steel security wall of a famous Neotropolis billionaire’s safe, and the next he felt a hot flash, and a painful force beam that slammed him against a far wall.

“Where is he?!” a gold and orange-clad figure shouted at him.

“What’re you...talking ab—?” he was about to reply, when another heat blast threw him like a rag doll twenty feel into a different room.

“Where is he?!” the echoing voice demanded, menacingly...

“You know where he is!”

“I don’t! I DON”T!” She-Devil screamed, her long oil-black hair dangling down towards the street.

“Tell me where he is?!”

“I DON’T KNOW WHERE HE IS! I SWEAR-I SWEAR-I SWEAR! FOR GOD’S SAKE JUST BELIEVE ME! AND PUT ME DOWWWWN!” the female supervillain screamed as ManStar held her upside down, a hundred feet above the bank she’d been in the process of robbing....

Dynamo’s armor had had enough.

Despite all the alterations he’d made to it, despite the fact that he was sure that this one, the Mark Five version, could take on all of Man-Force, it was proving useless against just one guy—ManStar.

A very angry, almost psychotic ManStar!

His computer read-outs in his helmet sizzled out of existence, as his cool helmet was ripped off, reduced to so much liquid steel and circuitry.

“I’m looking for the Manbreaker! And for my teammates! Tell me what you know, or so help me...I’ll give you a sun burn that’ll leave you half dead!”

Dynamo told him what he knew.

A few overheard conversations, an innuendo here, and a rumor there.

It was enough for ManStar to know what he had to do...

The Manbreaker looked up from his paperwork on his desk to respond to a knock on the door of his office, and upon looking up he saw the smiling features of a recently-brainwashed Nico Carelli. The mobster had been a vital part of his slave trading business until he’d crossed the line and had to be enslaved and turned into a dildo-loving homosexual.

“Yes, Carelli, what have you got to report?”

“Master, my contacts on the street are reporting some trouble that might need your attention. Seems ManStar is acting like a madman— he’s desperate to find his teammates, and word is he’s left Neotropolis for Echo City, New Metro, and Seaside City to enlist every superhero available! While you’ve been building your own stable, he’s now constructing his own army, master! And if he succeeds...”

The Manbreaker nodded. “He’ll effectively shut us down. Even with my slaves, they’ll be outnumbered...perhaps even out-gunned, super power-wise. There may be too many, even for my brother and I to seduce and enslave.”

“What is your wish, master? I will do anything to show my loyalty and love!” Carelli proclaimed, falling to his knees before the supervillain.

The Manbreaker noticed a hot scene unfolding on his viewscreen, depicting some action going on downstairs within his slave-training facility, and instantly got hard. Damn his sex drive! Sometimes it bordered on an obsession that controlled him, at times! He would soon be under siege by a squadron of straights, and all he could think of was his own sexual pleasure! He looked down at the love and adoration in Carelli’s eyes and smiled. Oh, hell! He had time to have some action before ManStar could return from those cities!

“Let’s go downstairs, Carelli. You can help in Major Victory’s slave training, while improving your own. Come with me.”

Carelli couldn’t help but obey, his mouth watering at what was next on his slave training list.

The Manbreaker found the heroes of Man-Force working their magic on the helpless Major Victory, who by now probably didn’t need a mind controlling disk on his forehead, but it wasn’t about to be removed! Fagnum had moved up onto the bed with his friends, lubed-up Major Victory’s cock, aimed ir for his hole, and slid the super-soldier’s cock deeply within him. With his head propped up against his chin, Victory couldn’t help but watch as his cock entered the ass of another man for his first taste of anal sex. And judging by how it remained rock-hard, the brainwashed Major was obviously enjoying the pumping, pounding ride that Fagnum was performing on him.

Beast, Doctor Flicker, and Nico Carelli were all asked to join the fun and disrobe, lining up behind their leader near the edge of the bed, after Ultra Twink and Zephy were ordered to stand in line as well. Reluctantly, Fagnum slithered off Major Victory’s man-pole, but was assured that he’d have future opportunities for the same kind of fun.

The Manbreaker commanded Major Victory to roll over onto his stomach and prop himself up on his elbows at the edge of the bed. He complied, his sexy uncut cock as erect and excited as ever. The master of men adjusted Major Victory’s line of sight to the proper height, then fed him his cock.

As the huge 12-inch cock of the slave master entered his mouth and pumped it with seductive skill, Major Victory’s mind was further bombarded with gay training and sexual desires.

‘They’re lined up! They’re going to make me suck all of them, one at a time! I’m the receiver in a homosexual gang bang! I should be trying to fight it...trying to escape, but...I love this! I love the Manbreaker’s cock! Oh, God, it’s so luscious, and big and juicy and rock-hard! It’s filling up my whole mouth, pumping my face non-stop, hypnotically training me into complete gay servitude...I...love him...’

The game was set and the main rule wasn’t to make Major Victory suck anyone off until they came. No, instead after a minute or two, Beast’s cock was lined up with Major Victory’s mouth and stretched wide to take in the behemoth, seductive man-meat. After a couple minutes, Beast pulled out, and then it was Doctor Flicker’s turn to mount Major Victory’s face, and slide his cock into the slave’s hungry mouth. Major Victory moaned and closed his eyes in luxurious rapture as the scientist’s cock pumped his mouth and tickled the back of his throat. Gangster Nico Carelli followed him, and took subtle pleasure in watching the superhero, a force for good, rendered into a blissful lover of cock. A tiny part of his former criminal persona peaked out, and thoroughly enjoyed the sight of the hero’s subjugation to the bad guy’s manly power drill.

Ultra Twink was next, and Major Victory couldn’t help but recognize the smell, feel, and texture of one of the cocks he’d just been sucking. After all, it was Ultra Twink that possessed that incredibly sexy cock ring on his meat, the metal glistening and shining as light reflected off of it, hypnotizing him like a gay mesmeriser. He moaned and sighed with contentment as the smaller version of Ultra, looking very thin and lean in the Ultra costume, proved to have complete power over him, a 225-pound muscle-bound super soldier. If he’d been standing, he would have felt his knees quivering. As it was, he reached under his belly and began to masturbate his cock slowly as he watched with sleepy-eyed acceptance the seductive cock of Ultra Twink rob him of his straightness. Next up came Zephy. The speedster was the smallest of the Man-Force team, but even he was somewhat bigger than Ultra Twink, but no less sexually domineering over him, as once again a young man several years younger than him, and some fifty pounds lighter, made him his bitch.

Major Victory couldn’t help but enjoy the slow, teasing, erotic, enticing cock of Fagnum, who had been a slave of the Manbreaker the longest and had been trained the longest. He knew what he liked and how to cock-tease and the right amount of force and titillation needed to drive a cocksucker wild with entrancing, magnetic lust.

The next cock was a surprise.

Expecting the Manbreaker to return to his position in the gang-bang line-up after he’d sucked every cock in the room, Major Victory’s head was held from behind, lined up, and offered a dong he hadn’t swallowed yet. The man’s hand cupped his one-eyed snake and balls, while the other pulled Major Victory’s head forward again and again, forcing him to take in all of the cock.

It felt good.

Really good.

The cock was encircled by a cock-ring.

It was really sexy.

It was young and juicy, and throbbed with life in his mouth, but it was one he hadn’t sucked before, so who was this sexy guy that also sported a cock-ring? Major Victory looked up and his eyes lit up as he beheld the lustful, lip-licking face of Cubby above him! Cubby wore rings on his fingers, a diamond-stub earring in one ear, and one through a nipple, which wiggled back and forth slightly with every thrust of his pelvis. The expression of desire in Cubby’s eyes melted Major Victory’s heart and his power to resist as he was further enslaved. Victory moaned with approval and used his tongue to explore and roll around the cock in his mouth like none before, completely at ease at being the sex-toy of the young man who had been his superhero partner.

But the Manbreaker wasn’t finished with the soldier hero yet.

It was seductively thrilling watching the two superheroes get it on together in hot gay action, considering they’d been straight and had come here to rescue Man-Force, only to be turned into gay lovers. Having them have sex together was sweet revenge.

Taking instructions from the Manbreaker, Cubby, or rather, Ring Boy, pulled his dick out of Major Victory’s mouth, allowing the hero to catch his breath. The Manbreaker handed Ring Boy some lube and watched as Victory’s hole was slathered with the sticky, warming liquid, which made him shudder from expectation and stimulation. Ring Boy slapped Major Victory’s ass several times to tighten it, biting his lower lip as he lusted after the soldier’s sexy bubble-butt before him.

At the Manbreaker’s command of, “Now. Break his cherry, Ring Boy!", the young hero mounted the Major, aimed his throbbing young cock at the glistening sphincter, grinning with lusty arousal, and thrust his hips forward. Major Victory grunted and gasped at the object of his desire penetrated his bottom, but he never released a cry or whimper of pain—just absolute acceptance and gratification with one breathless moan of “Yes! Yeaaah! Fuck me! Oooohhh!” after another.

Mounted in his front and rear, Ring Boy soon found his rhythm, and was slapping Major Victory’s ass with perfect precision, entering his ass at the same time the Manbreaker’s huge cock entered his mouth and throat.

By the time everyone was finished with him, Major Victory had swallowed the loads of all eight men (down his throat and inside his ass), and was more than willing to be brainwashed into cock-loving sissy soldier boy.

The next morning the sky was filled with half a dozen flying superheroes, all converging on the same target, as numerous others followed in their super cars or swinging via cable-lines. A determined ManStar led the way, flanked by heroes such as Red-Wing and Valiant from New Metro, Star-Power of Echo City, and Blue Hawk and The Medallion from Seaside City.

Realizing that he would need his own army for the inevitable battle—which might even involve fighting against his own Man-Force teammates, ManStar had assembled a collection of superhero warriors that were eager to help. He could kick himself for not investigating The Man-Trap more thoroughly, which was where his friends were being held and changed, according to rock solid data not just from The Reporter, but even a couple supervillains that were now rotting in jail. He cursed himself for his failure to locate the facility, but the attractive blond super woman, Valiant, made a good point;

“If you had found the Manbreaker’s facility, you wouldn’t be straight or here with us now. You’d have been turned into a gay slave, too.”

Landing just outside of the main entrance, ManStar was met by The Reporter, himself, who had arrived via his armored corvette. As it had been his mission to capture and arrest the Manbreaker to begin with, ManStar allowed the masked reporter-like hero to enter first, followed by several other colorfully-clad heroes, while a few others like Icarus, Agent 9, and The Challenger,

simultaneously entered alternative entrances and windows.

The club was deserted.

In fact, the club no longer existed.

The heroes stopped short and stared at the empty rooms before them, speechless and defeated. Every chair, bar, beer glass, and piece of DJ equipment was gone, swept up and disconnected, forever removing the facility’s secret contents. The man-Trap was now just a big, barren empty box. Not even a single poster or photo remained behind on any wall. The heroes explored the empty rooms and found an elevator shaft down to an underground facility.

ManStar and others entered the secret rooms and found...

...nothing.

“Every computer, every piece of furniture, every crumb of food— it’s all gone!” the Reporter groaned, sensing defeat.

“They’ve kidnapped everyone... taken the group they’ve gathered...who knows where?” ManStar sighed. “Most likely far away and out of the city.”

“Guys? I found this. And just this,” a depressed Valiant said, holding up an empty bottle in her black leather gloves.

ManStar took it from her, read the label, and screamed like an enraged lion in complete frustration and disgust as he threw it against a wall.

It was an empty, used bottle of lube.

The Reporter, realizing that the situation had become unwinnable even by the available superheroic forces they’d gathered, told ManStar that the subsequent investigations from local and federal officials would be their only source of information on how to proceed, but for now, the case was dead. The assembled army of heroes and heroine returned to their various cities, devoid of victory.

EPILOGUE:

The waves lapped the beach in the distance with relaxing, regular thrusts as the blazing sun tanned the oiled flesh of the man slaves walking about or lounging in skimpy bathing suits that barely hide erect cocks beneath them.

The Manbreaker accepted a cold drink from Dr. Flicker, who had dispensed with his black lab coat (and clothes, altogether) to soak up some rays and have his cock slowly sucked by Zephy.

“Mmmm, that’s it, my young slave,” Flicker sighed with a smile. “Work up a nice lather on my cock. I must say, Manbreaker, that I have no problems with everyone laying low for a while. I could definitely get used to this!”

The Manbreaker smiled knowingly, and bent a finger in the direction of Nico Carelli sitting at the bar, beckoning the former mob boss to him. Carelli set his girly cocktail back onto the bar on the beach and hustled over to the Manbreaker, who had little to say as his command was understood. Carelli leaned over the lounge chair of the Manbreaker and shoved his face into the bathing suit-clad supervillain, rubbing his face and mouth against the Manbreaker’s covered cock to make it swell outside of the bathing suit and enlarge to its full 12-inch hardness. He then swallowed as much as he could as he gave his master another nice, slow blowjob.

“It was very lucky for us, wasn’t it, that Carelli, here, knew of this resort on the infamous ‘criminal island’ of Paradiso de Diablo,” the Manbreaker agreed. enjoying the helpless groveling of Nico Carelli on his lap.

Paradiso de Diablo was where criminals of all kinds, through a totally corrupt system of politics, could stay without fear of superhero incursion or extradition. Despite how both state and federal officials, through some sort of anonymous source, were investigating The Man-Trap for any illegal activities, all of the various employees, strippers, waitresses, bartenders, money launderers, etc. had been transferred to other businesses the Manbreaker owned and any evidence of his dealings and the slave training facility had been removed. Fortunately, through Carelli’s resources they were able to come to Paradiso de Diablo without detection and decided to lay low for a while, instructing the Carelli crime family to avoid any risky projects until their return.

Fagnum and the super-sissified Major Vicky (as they now called him) were enjoying themselves at the pool, while Beast and Ultra Twink were busy enthralling and enslaving a cute surfer dude they’d met on the beach. The sexy surfer guy was no match against the two of them, and soon found himself playing with a throbbing cock in both hands.

The rest of the slaves that had been brought along with his collection were seeing to the Manbreaker’s needs at the resort when a shadow blocked the sun from the Manbreaker’s eyes. He covered his eyes to shield himself from the glaring sun and to see who this mystery man was, and for one frightening moment he actually thought it was ManStar, come to end all of this!

“Well, hello!” the Manbreaker said, breaking out into a wide grin as he shook a gloved hand, and offered a seat in the lounge chair on the opposite side of his and Flicker’s chair. “I’m glad you could make it!”

“How could I pass up an invitation to Paradise? Especially since several of my boys are here, too? It’s good to see you, little brother!”

Flicker chuckled out loud at the joke, considering that Carelli was trying in vain to suck a foot-long Manbreaker cock, and he was hardly ‘little’!

“And they’re fitting in very well, big brother! Or would you rather I refer to you as ‘The Enslaver’ while you’re here?”

“Formalities! You’re family, and Flicker’s help has been invaluable! He’s like family to me!” the Enslaver smiled, taking a drink from a tray, offered to him by one of Carelli’s enslaved men, McCoy, and toasted the scientist that had also helped him become an enslaver of men and heroes.

They enjoyed the view of Silver Shield and Raven Boy tongue kissing and slow dancing by the pool, while Eagle Man slathered tanning oil on Mega-Hero’s bare bubble butt. This really was an exceptionally hot all-male paradise, as far as the Manbreaker was concerned.

“I haven’t heard from you in a couple weeks, brother, and wasn’t expecting you to visit, so what brings you here? Besides the view!”

“Oh, not much, little brother. But, you might say I was just doing my part for the family business...and doing your work for you!”

The Enslaver pulled down his leather pants, exposing his huge cock, snapped his fingers, bringing forth a new arrival, whose muscular form blocked the sun beside the Manbreaker again.

The figure knelt down beside the Enslaver, sporting a tremendouslyhard and erect cock beneath his gold and orange costume.

“Master! I live to serve you!” the new arrival said.

Manbreaker watched in surprise as ManStar leaned over his brother, and began to eagerly and expertly suck his cock.

The End.