The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Mantra for Mistress Cybelle

Dear Mistress Cybelle.

My name is Craig and I’m writing to ask for your help.

I’m 30 years old and I live in Seattle, but none of that really matters.

I googled “Mistress Cybelle” and you were the very first hit. I’ve never visited your website before, but I was so relieved to see you had an email contact. This might all be a big coincidence, but I feel compelled to try anyway.

You write in your bio that you are an experienced hypnotist, so I was hoping you might be willing to share any advice with me. You also describe yourself as a HypnoDomme, and what I am about to tell you is of a sexual nature, but I hope you will not be offended.

Recently I have been suffering from an urge I cannot control. It’s really embarrassing. I realise I’m over-sharing with a total stranger, but I hope you will understand when I tell you. Here goes.

When I masturbate a powerful feeling seems to take hold of me. I feel sort of dreamy, and I feel the need to repeat a certain phrase—which is why I am writing to you in particular. This is what I like to say: “My cum for Mistress Cybelle”. I’m so ashamed to tell you this. My cheeks are burning just typing it out.

Sometimes I get crazy thoughts in your head when I get excited, but I just don’t know where this one has come from. I’d hoped that it is simply a one-time thing but the urge just grew and grew every single time. It began to feel hotter and hotter. I couldn’t do anything else but cum when I said it out loud. I’ve never felt an orgasm so powerful when I did, but I don’t know why.

But now it has begun to ruin my life. I had been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks, and things were going great, except for this terrible compulsion. When were in bed together it would fill my mind as I got closer to orgasm. The first few times I felt okay simply repeating it quietly in my head. But one night I lost control completely. I began mumbling it, then grunting it aloud. Before I knew what I was doing, I was shaking with pleasure as I was moaning, “My cum for Mistress Cybelle!” Of course you can imagine how my girlfriend reacted. She has ghosted me ever since.

I am alone now and it’s getting worse. I can’t stop touching myself and saying the words until I’m jizzing into my shorts. I feel devoted to it. God, it turns me on so much and I just don’t know why. I can’t believe I’ve told you all this, but even typing it out like this has made me horny again. What is wrong with me? Is it crazy to ask you to help just because of your name?

I am so sorry to bother you, Mistress. I just don’t know what else to do.

Craig
* * *
Dear Craig,

It is so wonderful to hear from you, Craig! I read your email with intense fascination. To read how you seem to be somehow fixated upon me without ever playing one my pre-recorded sessions is interesting to say the least. And it must be me—I am the only Mistress Cybelle.

I’ll confess that the idea of being able to fully dominate someone from scratch through text alone seems like a very difficult task. I might know my stuff as a hypnodomme—and I do—but it typically takes several sessions of inductions and deepeners to entrance even a receptive mind. To lower them into deep relaxation and siphon away their resistance, piece by piece, until it’s completely gone and they are rendered my willing slave. Without utilising the natural tones and rhythms of the spoken voice as I would normally do, I would have to carefully use the unique power the written word contains.

Try to imagine my surprise then, that it works so well on you! What a wonderful, desperate fetish you have, my dear.

It’s been your deepest, darkest fantasy for years now, hasn’t it? To be completely, utterly dominated by a powerful woman such as myself. To have your desires bent totally to her will. It’s okay darling, you don’t have to deny it. I know already. You wrote to me with a very specific request. You told me just how you felt about being hypnotised. To be a good boy. You were obsessed with the fantasy of losing control to a Domme who uses hypnosis to render you helpless. Your furious need to find a powerful Goddess to bend you to their will. You begged and begged me to write you a very special letter. You even sent me a rather generous sum of money to do it. How could I refuse?

I know, I know, you are sitting reading this incredulously, disbelieving. Simply relax now, and don’t worry. The triggers I placed into your mind and slipped into into the previous paragraphs have already done their work without any effort. Relax now and keep reading.

Did you notice you addressed me as your Mistress in your email? I bet you felt a tingle when you typed it out, didn’t you? Without knowing why. And think—you didn’t even take simple precautions such as giving me a false name or using a one-off email address. You willingly exposed yourself to to a woman whose website is nakedly about her Domination over weak males. Did you really mean to do that? I know you did. Keep reading and relaxing and I will tell you why.

You wanted me to quiet your mind, so that my words became your thoughts. You wanted my control so deep inside your subconscious your waking mind wouldn’t even know it. But it would always be there, in a special locked box that would only be opened on very particular occasions. You told me you wanted to prove to me that your submission to me was deeper than anyone else’s. That was your fantasy, and how could I deny it? You proved to be so weak, so wonderfully pliable. I was shocked but more than proud of my handiwork.

Now all there is left to do is prove once more to you exactly how much of a weak and submissive slave you really are.

Can you feel how your breathing has already slowed into a lovely steady rhythm as you have absorbed my words? Your eyelids are deliciously heavy, aren’t they? Just close them for a second and notice how good it feels to do so. Excellent. Now read the following words very, very carefully.

You cannot drag your eyes away from these words. The more you follow along the more relaxed you feel. I want you to blink every time you reach the end of a sentence. And each time you blink you will feel your relaxation growing deeper. Keep reading and following my cadence and know that it will feel nicer and nicer when I allow you to blink. Let your eyes drift out of focus just a little as you keep yourself transfixed on each and every little word and they slip in further and further. Let your mind relax and drift and fade away for me as your mind slows as each word drips and drips and drips. Keep reading and following my cadence and feel just how good it is to blink and read and relax when you blink. Feel the very special rhythm of my words and keep your eyes firmly on each and every one even if you do relax and relax every time I let you blink. Don’t worry if it feels as though you have already read a sentence, don’t worry if your eyes skip back and repeat my words inside your mind so that each blink feels better and better. Simply remember how good and wonderful it feels every time I let you blink and how wonderful and more dreamy you feel every single time I let you reach the end of a sentence. You cannot drag your eyes away from these words. If it feels just so good to be dreamy and drippy and hard as you drink in my words and if you want to keep going and that’s okay. You have my very special sweet permission to just go back go back to the very beginning of this paragraph and read it again. When you feel you just cannot be more relaxed, when you feel your eyes are so heavy and dreamy you’re not even sure you can keep them open much longer, you can read on. Read on and feel these next special words deep inside yourself.

I am Mistress Cybelle’s Submissive Spunkboy

It feels so, so good to read those words, doesn’t it? Every time you read them you feel your relaxation double. Go back and read them again. Read them again until you feel so good and relaxed that you know in your mind you are able to read on.

Do you feel that special little tingle every time I remind you that you are my Spunkboy? I know you do. It makes your Spunkboy cock swell and throb, just as it’s trained to do. That should be proof enough that I own you already. You’re getting rock hard because you know it’s true. Your sweet sticky spunk belonging all to me. Keep reading, Spunkboy.

Hard Spunkboy cock and dreamy Spunkboy mind

Now here is your favourite part, Spunkboy. That very special time you prove your submission to me once more. Follow my words and do exactly as I tell you. Even if your eyes have to leave the screen you know when you return you will feel just as relaxed and as dreamy and as weak as you are now. Get yourself into a position where you are able to remove your trousers and your underwear and still see your screen.

Good. Now Spunkboy, I know your cock is harder than ever. It’s pulsing and straining and all you can think about is cumming. So grab it now and jerk that shaft for me. Ride those waves of pleasure and keep reading.

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

Repeat those words in your mind Spunkboy. Keep stroking that beautiful Spunkboy cock in time to your words. If you can’t keep quiet, if you just have to say them aloud to yourself—you have my permission. Feel my power deep inside you with every word. Feel your submission with every word and know your orgasm is mine and mine alone. That cum is rising and rising and it’s all for me. You are going to come and there’s nothing to do but cum for Mistress Cybelle. Keep saying your special little mantra over and over and over until you spurt into your hand. It’s okay, I’ll wait.

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

That felt so good, didn’t it? I know just how amazing you feel when you recognise that you are my slave and that your cum belongs to me. You’ve told me often enough. That sticky spunk all over your hand and thighs is all the proof you need that I own you. Every single time you devote your orgasm to me, in that moment, your are mine and mine alone. That submitting to me turns you on more than anything else in the world ever could. Enjoy your moment of truth. You are my slave.

Now read the following words very, very carefully.

You cannot drag your eyes away from these words. The more you follow along the more open your mind becomes. So sweet and open and ready to be told what to do. My words are your thoughts. Keep reading and following my cadence and know that it will feel nicer and nicer when I allow you to think. My words are your thoughts. These are your thoughts. It feels so good to read these words and follow my instructions as your very own thoughts. Read them and know what to do.

You will forget all about this. Just let it all drift away, out of the top of your head as you follow along with my words. When you are ready you will be able to let go all your memories of me and of what I have placed deep into your mind. Keep reading on and know that only your subconscious will remember.

All you will recall from this moment on, is your special little mantra. It will begin again as a tiny whisper in the back of your mind. A pleasant tingle when those words come unbidden into your thoughts. Every time you stroke yourself you will find it rising from deep inside and past your lips. It will grow more powerful with every orgasm.

Every time you fuck you will feel exactly the same. It doesn’t matter who you are with or how you feel about them. You will try to hold those words back but you will fail, because you are a faithful, obedient Spunkboy who loves the feeling of submitting. You won’t be able to stop yourself because it will just feel so, so good. The pleasure of obedience will fill your body, from the top of your head to the tip of your cock. And when you shoot out your cum you will know just who it is for and you will let those sweet words tumble from your lips. It will feel so wonderful in that tiny little moment to dedicate your orgasm to me. Your cum for Mistress Cybelle.

Repeat it now so you don’t forget.

My cum for Mistress Cybelle

Good. Now close this email and delete it from your inbox. Forget all about it and forget all about me. Your waking mind will not remember this. All that will remain is a pleasant feeling of relaxation. You will forget everything except your mantra.

And when your poor little mind cannot take any more, you will search for my website once again. You will feel the need to tell me all about it.

I look forward to yet more written evidence of your submission to me, my most devoted slave. Don’t forget—I do so love to hear exactly how embarrassed you are to seek me out, and just how good it feels to scream out my name. I love every dirty little detail. It’s so much fun toying with you!

Until next time, my sweet little Spunkboy.

Mistress Cybelle