The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • MargieTeenage motel-keeper’s daughter, divorced from doctor, nymphomaniac neophyte actress.
  • LuluA full-figured blonde, co-starring actress in bondage-porn movies, straight
  • MeenaAssistant to studio boss-man, lesbian, creative, cruel, controlling, sadistic hypnotist
  • KellyNewcomer star-actress, redhead, heroine, lesbian, once very-close to Lulu
  • Solly AllenBoss-man of soft-core porno-film studio
  • JayciStand-in and co-starring actress, feisty, competitive and sometimes at odds while doubling Lulu
  • Makeup/CostumesA middle-aged brunette; Tom and JohnnieRodeo-cowboy champions; Doctor, Props; Grips; Gaffers; DirectorVarious small-part players, functionally-named.
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Coven V,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Coven V”.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, BDSM, spanking, lesbian and group sex, hypnosis, torture, clamps, X
* * *

“Margie”

By Garden Variety

“Tweeett!” A horn blows too close to my ear! It’s midnight, New Year’s Eve. So blowing-horns are no big surprise! But somehow it wakes me from my reverie where I danced with my ex-husband, Harry, the doctor. Instead I see a black-leather-garbed Mistress, Meena, dancing with me. Meena hypnotically controls everybody. Smiling. I soon fix that, grabbing a heavy flail off her black bikini-bottom, I whip her tits as fast as I can, a half-dozen times! I don’t know what comes over me—I’m impulsive and tough?—…Or because my unthinking-beating made her controlling neck-pendant-opal’s chain break and fall off:

The couple dancing beside me, both bigger girls, actresses blonde Jayci and redhead Kelly, breaks up.

Full-figured, well-built, redhead Kelly hugs, clings onto me: Smooches me a big kiss right on my mouth!

Dark-blonde, abandoned-dance-partner Jayci, holding a horn, scoops Meena’s lost neck-gem up with her other hand.

Kelly grasps away the flail I’m holding and letting go of me, whips Meena until she’s down on the floor.

Lulu takes over, breaking away from her partner Solly Allen: Kneeling down, she turns the auburn-haired Meena over, spanks her bottom hard.

Meena says, “No, no, no Lulu, I’m your lover! Don’t, you’re hurting…”

Solly Allen the producer says, “…And me without my camera!”

There’s broken Christmas ornaments on the floor. Everyone’s feet are cut, except for patent-leather-pumps-shod Meena!

* * *

[Flashback: Margie’s Viewpoint]

At ‘Leaping Lures’ resort, my old homestead, hardly anything ever happened: At least, anything different. I am divorced from my husband, a doctor. I couldn’t be faithful. …I’m a bit loose. Don’t have the face or the figure—except for my unusual bright-red, large nipples—of an actress. …So I’m shocked when I hear from film-maker Solly Allen, who was at my ‘virgin sacrifice’ for a Devil-Worship group, The Coven. I was paid to be tortured and Harry—that’s my ex—made it worth my while to be whipped, waiving his pre-nuptial agreement. I enjoyed the freedom of Devil Worship, which says—at least as I understand it—you can do what you want. I’m not a Devil-Worshipper otherwise: I can’t afford that steep initiation-price asked!

Solly Allen’s Studio offers me a contract: So I come to Hollywood, having nothing to hold me except my father’s job of cleaning cabins and checking in his fish-camp guests: They’re old—or at least middle-aged—fishermen. I may prefer loving girls: Can’t say why, perhaps it’s …They’re prettier, softer with better bodies? …Nicer, sweeter-smelling, more-compliant? You wouldn’t know it by me: I’m bitchy.

“Repentance,” my first picture, involves Meena, who scripts, assistant-directs and acts small parts, beating me. I can take an infinite amount of spanking, I tell her: Recovered from bad whippings. Only once, a far-out, bungee-jump scene: Required me to seek treatment by a doctor: I married him!

‘No question of bungees here’. Insists producer Solly at my initial meeting with him and Meena in their office. ‘Whippings will be stunted,’ so I won’t take all the beating that’s shown on the film. Only one or two strokes in various different—possibly sensitive—spots for the ‘establishing-shot’. Whatever that is.

Meena glares at me and pointedly says, “You’ll put up with my dishing-out?” Looking at me hard, Meena says matter-of-factly, “You’ll let me hurt you as much as I like, even until your blood streams…?

Solly looks at the floor helplessly shaking his head.

Without waiting for my answer, she nods, asks: “Why not strip so we can check you out?” I don’t know why, but I stare intently at Meena’s neck-pendant, a fire-opal sparkling weird lights at me. I feel I’ve got to agree with her, saying “What you want to do to me, makes me happiest.” I go crazy for little-redhead Meena? I need my head examined—not my tight, nakedness. Slowly take off top, bra, skirt and panties.

Meena’s tracing finger caresses my red nipples gently, circularly. “Ouch!” I yell as she sticks it into me!

Solly, not noticing us, says that, ‘You know Kelly and Lulu: They will be co-starring with you in the film.’

I say Lulu and Kelly are old friends of mine. Which is a misnomer: They are resentful. I stole Doc Harry from Lulu: I ripped her off for Kelly as a lesbian-lover, too. Some way I alienate both of them: They are beautiful too, much more-so than me. I’m only an ordinary girl although if Meena can be an actress with her slight, ordinary figure: All she has is dark-red hair—I’d like to rub my face in it—so far as I can see? …Well, in the same way, my big, red nipples are my saving-grace: I can do soft-core porn-acting too! I’ll watch what Lulu and Kelly do, and do everything exactly the same! I don’t know from acting!

“I can’t go like this, walking through the studio corridors …naked!” I complain. Air is cool on my body.

Meena stares at me her old way, holds my small, pointy, girlish boobs, saying: “Why ever not? You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of…You’re a little beauty!” I can almost believe it, coming from Meena!

* * *

Solly sends me down to Makeup/Costumes, where Lulu is wearing a halter-top and being fitted. Did I mention she’s huge-bosomed? Like a cow, really. …It’s pitiful the way men are drawn to her really-large boobs: Moths to a flame, the poor things. I should estimate she’s an F-cup. Or a DD? The middle-aged, leathery-faced brunette is pulling up Lulu’s halter, saying, “It’s a little tight.” Her fingers push pale, fat, overflowing breast-meat inside Lulu’s luxurious cleavage. I have to say I’m jealous: How come she’s got so much more tit than she needs, while us regular girls are stinted? Such questions are imponderable. I’m lucky my unusually-large red nipples were spared in my recent whipping-extravaganza by The Coven.

Lulu comes over, her huge boobs lopsided, hugs and kisses me, just a peck really. I feel her exciting enormous tits press warm and fleshy into my little ordinary-sized boobs.

‘Great to see you, darling.’ She seems to have picked up Hollywood-ese. I say I will be in “Repentance.”

Kelly—who I didn’t notice—which is hard since she’s tall and a russet-redhead—ups and gives me a much-bigger hug and a real kiss! “Baby!” Is Kelly’s contribution, and “Why, you’re the star of our “Repentance”—picture!” She’s getting her boobs—only slightly-smaller—whose aren’t?—than Lulu’s—I’d say Kelly is maybe a D or a C-cup—fastened into a black-lace half-bra by the Makeup/Costumes-brunette: Kelly leans forward, dumps her fascinating red-orange-tipped breasts into the small black-lace half-cups. She’s orange all over. It’s tight but a fit. Kelly looks down at her pushed-up tits with a smirk.

I’m still gazing at lovely Kelly, when Meena shows up: Googly, zombie-vacant, all our eyes stare at her.

“Let’s go girls, there’s a shoot all ready at the annex. …That’s ‘across-the-street’ to you, Margie.”

She seems to glow… I am drawn to Meena, without knowing why: Kelly and Lulu crunched up behind me to glare at Meena over each of my shoulders. They’re so close I feel breath on my cheeks…their soft, warm boobs, bellies and thighs touching behind me! Instead I want to reach out, grab and hug Meena?

Meena laughs and kisses me more passionately and deeply than usual for Hollywood, even! It’s long and open-mouthed with tongue-work! I’m embarrassed to say, I return the kiss with at least equal fervor. I’m excited. The little auburn-head only laughs a bit again. Her eyes wet and gleaming at me.

“Better get your outfit on. You get stripped in the scene.” Behind me hungry Lulu and Kelly rub my butt.

Meena adds to Lulu and Kelly, who agree. ”…And you’re the ones who strip her!” They’re smiling, nod.

I’m scared after Meena leaves: The brunette Wardrobe-Mistress finger-beckons me farther into to her chamber. Holding up a dress, says: “Take off your top and slacks. Put this on.”

I say, changing, to Lulu and Kelly, “Will you help me with the scene? I don’t know how to act?”

They jokingly prod each other: Lulu says “Act-schmact!”

Kelly smilingly says, “It’s only being natural.”

Lulu says: “There’s really nothing to it!” They put on their remaining outfits: Kelly a see-through lacy white top which shows her black half-bra and most of her freckled light-orange-tinted boobs; Lulu, a pair of vulgar short-shorts which—to me—foolishly flaunt her too-heavy butt and pillar-thighs: White, white, white! I could just lick her all over like a cat-cleaning! Her tits are mammoth: Large nipples, curvy, pink.

Kelly is peculiarly orange-complexioned everywhere. I noticed before, this attracts and upsets a lover simultaneously. A good, solid figure she’s got, though frightfully-statuesque, very big? Nice full boobs.

They both exit: Laughing at my little tits being practically-pleated to show bigger in a push-up bra: It’s an A-cup? …Since it’s so tight—I’m in-between an A and a B—but the Wardrobe-Mistress says:

“This is the way they want you to look, so don’t fight it.” My red nipples are out, so she rather-roughly stuffs both my squared-off, large, red nipples into the little flattish cups, sticking them in with her hard, work-roughened fingers.

“Ouch!” I unintentionally say.

Makeup/Costumes says, “Oh, I’m sorry, young lady, if I hurt you. …But you know: …This is a bondage and torture scene you’re to do. It involves a lot more pain than that! They’re going to force into you ripping wide-open your cute cunny and tight ropes’ll squeeze your sweet titties…” Hands me a swirl-print, breakaway, gingham dress: Yellowish with brown print, not my color. In a flat emotionless way… “It’s made to be ripped off you Margie.” Says the pursed-mouth-faced brunette, nodding knowledgably.

“Oh, you darling!” Says a new entrant, from the doorway. It’s a big blonde, maybe a hair shorter than me, fat bottom and enormous boobs—but less busty than Lulu. ...Isn’t everybody?—“I’m Jayci,” she says, hugs me like she knows me and kisses me on the lips! She‘s sweet, soft and warm: Smells pretty.

“Sorry, couldn’t help myself! You’re Margie?”

I admit this.

Jayci says, “You have a tight bottom, great thin thighs.”

“Thank you.”

The Wardrobe-Mistress gives Jayci her box: “Hold them up to you, they’re your size: Don’t put them on yet: They’re torture-undies. They’ll fit—we custom-ordered them.”

Jayci take the cut-out bra out and shows me shiny steel spikes pointing-in—some small, some not so small—on the inside: The same kind of spikes are inside the crotch-less panties, both in sizes 37C/D-bra and 37-inch-bottom. A few sheets of protective, thin-foam packing separate the sharp points of the bra from the leather bottom and the box. “I wear these in the scene. …That’s bad enough. I’m Lulu’s stand-in, co-starring in your “Repentance”—picture. I match Lulu in my very-large pink nipples.” Holds them up.

That’s correct, her nipples match Lulu’s in size, but not Lulu’s rare fruity, grape-like, bulbous shape: An ash-blonde, she’s not as light-haired as Lulu, her very-big boobs are not so big—Like whose are?—And she’s a couple of inches taller than sawn-off, shrimp Lulu. Only in a longish shot is Jayci going to double?

I lie, say she’s ‘Close enough’: “If I wasn’t nuts about Meena, I’d probably go for you, Jayci, in a big way.”

“Ach, Meena—they are all half in love with her—don’t know why. Lulu likes men better. Solly always wants busty girls. When it’s Meena, they make the exception. Kelly is not so bad, but she too is a little mad for Meena…For me, I can take her, or leave her alone…I’m only a stand-in. Meena’s good to me.”

* * *

Makeup says, “Try on this calf-head, it’s fitted to your hat size.”

I look at the weird head, questioningly, but stuff my feeling of trepidation and put the horrible thing on my head, which it fits exactly. It’s way too big around my face and head, but I see out of the eye-holes.

“Sit down and stick out one leg at a time. I’ve got to put this costume on you, too.”

She’s pulling a calf-outfit up me and fondling me between the legs. My nipples erect immediately.

Makeup says, “Don’t get excited: I’m snipping material from your crotch. It’s got to go in… [Pushes the material into my pussy hard and snips around competently, chops it off near my butthole.] …There!”

My average boobs are hanging out but not too much since I’m normally-built and pointy, not like some.

I don’t like the hefty feel of these hooves on my knees, my hands. Can’t hardly move my fingers inside.

Meena turns up and swats my tits! “Aieee!” “Spank-spank spank-spank”—her swatter’s a double-spanker!

Meena says, “That’s just to get your head right. You’re my employee-slave. Aren’t you, Margie?”

I’m staring into Meena’s eyes: She’s raising her shiny neck-pendant, waving it back and forth. My eyes follow. “Yes, Meena.” Why do I agree to be Meena’s slave? If I do that, she’ll hurt me more than ever!

Makeup meanwhile snaps the calf-skin together around my tits: Hurt, throb, and burn awfully still from those two double-spanks. Especially my big red nipples, zings from them: Radiating out all over my tits.

Meena says, “Change back to your birthday-suit. Meet me next door for the group-sex scene. You’ve met Jayci? Good… Because she’s going to eat your pussy in about five minutes, to orgasm!”

“Action!” In the next much-bigger room, a four-person orgy is being filmed: Two raw-boned, hairy cowboys, the sandy one taller than the darker one, both naked except for hats and boots, were being blown at the same time by kneeling, back-on, spread-legged Kelly, while Lulu moves to eat her pussy below lying on the floor, half-raised. The scene is awful to me since—I don’t know if I properly described Kelly—she’s is a paragon of loveliness, from her longish red hair, an eye-trap for males, down her perfect back to her exactly-right, not-too-big bottom and long, curvy thighs, even [facing me soles-first] her neat feet! Very-white, light-blonde Lulu sidles on her back in-between Kelly’s calves, huge rack of now-flattish, fruit-tipped tits jiggling crazily. Lulu’s eyes look zombie, but like she’s going to enjoy this!

Meena got down on her hands and knees, started eating Lulu’s yellowish snatch, turning back and saying to me, “Get into Lulu’s position and eat me: Make room for Jayci to eat your pussy like I’m doing Lulu!” She’s glaring over her shoulder hypnotically-controlling me, so I can’t resist. Once Meena sees me crouch down, she ignores me and goes to work on Lulu. That’s a big job of pussy-eating she has in front of her to do… While I hardly stand seeing Kelly working hard, sucking off two rough, hairy, skinny, unhandsome cowboys: Undeserving of her wonderfulness! It’s better I’m facing away from them.

I lie on my back, scoot up under Meena. I don’t care for this ugly up-asshole-view, but it is my lovely Meena… I can do it for my love, anything… It’s only a matter of fitting my shoulders in-between legs…

Jayci comes in, looks at me from behind apologetically, gets down on her forearms and knees, slithering between my legs as I spread myself open accommodatingly: Starts licking me, sucking all over me, eating my pussy voraciously, her tongue all the way inside me a lot of the time and whirling around the outside, even hitting my clitoris a little now and then which is a bit too much of a good thing: “Slower…”

The cowboys start to come, and Kelly does a creditable deep-throat job: Licking, swallowing and squeezing out of their both last drops:

First the tall cowboy, next on finishing Tom, Kelly licks along the length of the shorter, dark guy. “Argghh!”

Lulu succeeds in making Kelly come: Sighing, gasping Kelly falls forward with her forehead on the first guy’s wet crotch while holding joint, slowly pumping and licking off the last of the second guy’s come.

Lulu’s eyes shut with interspersed grunts and groans of happy-agony, head leaning back from Kelly:

Meena makes Lulu come, gasping-sighing sound-effects. “Argghh!” Meena looks back to hurry me.

I see I‘m behind: So I pour it on, my whole head, shoulders spinning my lips and tongue upward into Meena’s thin pussy, sparse-auburn thatch, burning back of my head, shoulders, weight-bearing elbows:

Meena comes “Argghh!” My lips, chin all gooey: I don’t mind a mess! …As long as I please my Meena?

…I realize I should open my legs a bit more now…If I want to make it: Since I’m not even close to climax?

Jayci spins her head, tonguing hard into every crevice of me, making me tense up: After a bit, not so very long, a pleasant but awfully suspense-filled waiting… …Coming, and coming again, quite heavenly.

My nipples, tits even, feel hot: A sting of pleasure, travels all up me to my face. …”Argghh! … “Argghh!”

Meena says, surprising me a lot, “Can you two guys eat and suck Jayci? She’s left out on the end…”

The tall cowboy Tom eats Jayci, and the shorter Johnnie works on her lips and boobs: Jayci likes it, the cowboys shift places: The tall one kissing, the shorter eating pussy, with both occasioning sucking each of Jayci‘s large boobs, before Jayci climaxes. “Argghh!” Both cowboys are squeezing, sucking Jayci’s boobs and grasping an inner thigh tightly on each side of her. The darker one shifts crawling down to her pussy. He’s grinning while he strokes, pinches: “Argghh!”

“Cut!”

I notice both hairy, stringy-bony-built guys are erect again about halfway? I’ve a certain hungry interest. …Even Harry wasn’t all that angular? I look at Meena meaningly.

She shakes her head at me. “Have other plans for you and for them. Don’t worry, you’ll get laid by Tom and Johnnie.”

Everybody seems to be sheepish-happy: Except maybe the unsatisfied two cowboys who erect or come up close to fully-erect now. Lulu tries to cover herself with a tiny halter-top, which won’t do her at all.

* * *

[Lulu on the Set]

‘I am a bit heavy in my thighs, belly and ass. My halter-top-covered breasts are big, fully-round, white with pink, bulbous nipples. Meena stares at me using her teardrop-opal neck-pendant to control me. I know this: I am crazy about Meena: I do her bidding. She says Jayci will take my place in the chute after the first fifteen minutes, but the camera will capture my ‘delightful agony’. I don’t get it: What’s the use of a stand-in if I’ve got to do all the bondage and torture anyway? My brief low-cut and high-cut shorts are ripped down. I’m nearly naked! I don’t have much of a bush to hide my pussy: Yellowish, too.

* * *

Lulu is led to the chute: A box-like stocks contraption which traps her straightened legs spread. She’s bent forward, her boobs hanging down. Props yanks off her banded halter-top, measures Lulu’s big boobs with his fingers. Grinning he says, “You’re shorter and wider than a cow.” He rubber-ends the milkers, adjusts his portable-apparatus to thrust and pull them from below, attaches grippers to her tits. Props smiles at close fit: Lulu’s big tits are to be machine-squeezed tweezed down but perhaps not hurt?

Meena belts a huge, spiky Strap-On behind Lulu.

“Action!” Shouts the Director.

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

My tits are yanked down and squeezed at the same time, first one, now the other! It’s most painful. Wrists held tight in stocks, hands dangling helpless. Humiliated, too …naked. I’m not at all sure I won’t be tit-less after this. But exactly at my tits’ full-stretch -Screams!— the pressure stops and my nipples pushed upward and rather-roughly squeezed, twisted and tweaked instead! The machine thinks I’m a cow: Tweezes, tweaks, twists each of my nipples very-roughly! Middles squashed-in! My indented-tits look backwards! I holler: “Aieee!” I’ll faint—pain is extreme—otherwise. Is a hint of pleasure sneaking?

Meena says, “No more of that, Lulu, or you’ll be badly hurt!”

I can’t imagine worse! She starts the dildo going into my pussy a tiny amount from behind me: Spikes hurt, scraping my insides roughly. “You’re way too wide and long!” Uh-uh, Meena won’t listen, raping!

Meena goes on with her cruel, hard thrusting: Hits the rear of my pussy. “Wham!” I know it’s too long: From before, I’m quite aware my pussy-length is short at least a little ways. Not so long inside… …But she keeps pumping me! I’m thrown forward with each hard thrust: Her gloved hands yank back at hips.

Meena tries to fit the big Strap-On into me, even though I’m not long-enough inside: Scraped, cut, stuck inside at my end where her dildo’s point bounces back! Claws stretch my tits down rhythmically and push up squashing my nipples, alternately. Worse than the roughest man! My neck’s being choked by the stocks. I am sex-wet! I’m the…[gasps a long time] …kind who gets off on terrific pain? …A painslut? My boobs wrenched in turn, throb me. I wish I would black out but this must be a point where I’m beyond that! I see red splotches before my eyes, and my tits—but not my—Aagh!—nipples—get numb. I’m in shock, my mouth’s open, my tongue hanging-out: I must look horrible: Three drops fall out of me from inside me… My out-stretched tongue, lower opened holes! Small craters form in dust below…

The milkers stop. I see Meena’s gloves replace them, soothing my nipples a bit: They’re still very sore.

“Kiss me!” I barely can turn my head: Meena is behind me there, I’m tonguing and lipping as much as I can: Considering she’s got my tits squeezed, is fully-inside me with a huge dildo. It’s got a clitoral stimulator, pointed back at the wearer: Meena is also very excited! Much-desired agony? I would climax with her, if it weren’t for the cameraman right in front of me, filming everything. My neck strains turning back to her: Kissing. Meena makes the rising heat last an awfully long time… Tenses up all over.

Meena is coming. “Argghh!” I wish she’d let go of me. She’s held my boobs very hard, is twisting, gripping my nipples, while she rotates the spiky Strap-On, somehow fitting itself into me all the way. It’s awful nasty and I can’t come! That scratching hurts my insides bad! Meena moves her gloved-hands to my stretched-open thighs and reaches, tearing at my tender inner thighs very roughly. Travels up to my stuffed-full pussy. She touches my outer pussy-lips, which actually feels good. Meena seems to relax her dildo-pushing, which is a relief. That thumping into the far-back of me, my cervix: Killer! Suddenly Meena’s biting my nape, both sides, my neck. Spikes pressing atop my butt-crease: I’m free of the dildo! It’s not in me anymore! Meena grabs my clitoris and asshole. I’m coming! “Argghh!” I’m unstrapped: Fall onto my hands and knees. My breasts squash into corral-dirt. Vaguely I hear: “Cut!”

Props and black-clad Jayci help me up: Head spinning, I hurt all over. I see my bruised nipples, my red, sand-covered boobs have all five of Meena’s finger-marks in deep-purple—My big pinks stopped hurting though—and my pussy is bleeding slightly. Must be all that spiking, scraping inside, my punctured pussy?

Meena says, “Let’s set up Jayci in the chute now.”

Handing me a see-through robe, “You take your puss to the doctor’s, Lulu!”

As I am leaving the set, I see Mr. Solly Allen, the studio head, remonstrating with Meena, pointing to stringers of my blood seeping off her rough Strap-On. But his revolt doesn’t last long, because Meena quickly has him under her spell. Vacant-eyed, he leaves her alone, goes and sits in a director’s chair.

The doctor comes down and looks at me in the wings while Jayci is put into the chute. I see that her bikini has cut-outs. Meena pulls Jayci’s large pink nipples through holes in her bra. Spikes stick into screaming, writhing Jayci. Clutches tits hard and pulls them through, squeezing mercilessly.

“Ouch,” yells the blonde while Meena unrepentantly pulls her nether-lips through: Props makes her erect with ice cubes. Jayci thinks ‘It’s a pain that is most pleasurable, at times…I hope I can live, too?’

“Action!”

* * *

Doctor advises: “You’re scratched-up inside. Need the rest of this week off, Lulu: No sex, lots of sleep.”

Meanwhile screams fill the air as strapped, bent-over Jayci is thrust-into while penetrated by torture-bra spikes in her tits and pussy, which promontories Meena squeezes and twists to make sure all those steel needles are sticking into her above and below, despite Jayci‘s having taken the precaution of inserting the foam-packing material to protect her nipples and pussy! Sheets of thin foam are too fragile for Meena’s rough squeezing, pressing and tweaking not to penetrate. A hundred steel needles stick into Jayci’s most sensitive spots! The incredible pain surges up and down the dark blonde girl as she writhes.

Jayci tells herself, firmly, ‘I have to have the full starring salary. I don’t care if I’m ruined if I can retire after this year. My deformed boobs and pussy won’t matter. But I can’t do it for—what I’m getting as a stunt-double. Have to …Uhh! Talk to Solly … Uhh! ...Meena? She’s going to kill me, she keeps that up!’

Meena thrusts spanks screaming red tongue out-thrust, Jayci: Blood drops dribble down, fall splattering.

The doctor sees Jayci’s blood flowing out, says to Lulu: “I have to stop this crazy bit. You are all right.”

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

I actually have no feeling either way about Jayci, but she can’t be my stand-in if she isn’t dressed like me! As actresses go, Jayci is hindered by her slight foreignness. Otherwise, she is about as good-looking as I am, is taller, is even a kind of dark blonde. With a much-lower salary, she’s a competing star!

The doctor is telling Meena: Jayci ‘can’t work for three weeks because she is punctured in three or four places enough to draw blood.’

Meena is casual, says: “Her part’s done anyway. We won’t need Jayci again until then.”

Doctor presses Jayci’s bandages, ties up her nipples and pussy: Exits set angrily.

* * *

[Kelly on the set]

“Action!” Cries the Director.

Kelly is shown a vertical treadmill with two holes on top and one lower. Stripped, she is fitted into a hair-shirt with boob and crotch holes. It’s so itchy, she wriggles until Meena looks angry, saying, “Stop wiggling around!” Grabs Kelly’s hands and pulls them to tie them behind her. “Step over here.” Meena fits Kelly’s protruding large red-orange-tipped tits and fat pussy into matching holes in the vertical treadmill. Clamps Kelly’s red-orange nipples and light-orange pussy-lips yanked taut through the holes, pulling them by four cables and tying the ends to a bench. Starting up machine which lifts treadmill-sheet up, jerking Kelly’s nipples and pussy-lips by pulling her boobs-cables and pussy-lips cables. Hair-shirt itches Kelly, who’s jumping around, as it is. “Aieeeee!” Kelly screams over and over, unheeded.

Kelly: ‘Screaming seems to ease the incredible tit-and-pussy jerks. Nothing helps with my hair-shirt itch, I wish it would end: I don’t need the dough this bad! I wonder if my contract specifies “All torture will be stunted?” Oh! That was bad! My nipples almost tore off! Oh! My pussy stretched to my max! Itches mightily…continuous, worst! Can this be a—Uhh!—On-purpose distraction? So…I can’t think…quitting?’

After Kelly’s scene is finished, she is uninjured but sore, pinkish-red all over instead of her usual light-orange-to-white color. Kelly rubs affected areas, which sizzle all the same: She grimaces. …Lulu and Kelly directed to rip off Margie’s breakaway, gingham dress.

Margie sees sad looks at their fair and light-orange faces, though this might be only a projection?

They chuckle and chortle as they expose Margie’s tight figure, saying, “Don’t worry…It’s only going to hurt at the start…” And: “You get used to pain like anything else!” As, grabbing each shoulder, beauties Kelly and Lulu tear her dress down, off exposing bit by bit all her svelte body: Small pointy girlish boobs, lithe bottom, little behind, light-brown bush. Lulu kisses Margie on her lips, dresses her in calf-costume top and grinning, plops on her calf-head. Kelly laughing at Margie’s discomfort and body-blush pats costume material sensually along thighs up into her butt-crease, yanking her pussy through open crotch.

Margie is crawling in the corral on her hands and knees, which are hoofed-feet in the costume. Each of the two rodeo horse-riding cowboys lasso her in turn. Tie her, hands behind and hog-tie separated-feet unlike in a real rodeo calf-roping. Twice Margie’s lying face-down in dirt, a man behind quickly tying her. Tom holds up one hand, as if saying ‘All done’, hard-pressing down Margie’s butt with his other hand. Rodeo-Champion [non-consecutive, four-year, U. S.—champ] Tom has calf-Margie hog-tied in the dirt.

‘I can’t say I never wanted Tom, but not like this! I have the calf-head to thank for my not being worse for the wear! I am being ground into the dust face-first! He’s enjoying me, furiously thrusting so hard, crushing my tied-arms and bent-up legs! I can’t even see his interesting, when-naked, bony body! Oh, the terrible, …oh, the horrible…pain, indescribable! My shoulders burn and my hips, my back, awful!’

“Sixty seconds!” Cries out the Director in a loudspeaker. Tom screws her from behind through the crotch-less outfit while unsnapping her small tits from top of her calf-outfit. Gripping little, pointy-girlish tits brutally with his rough leather gloves, pulling and squeezing as hard as he can, Tom comes: “Aaack!”

The smaller runner-up-Champ [the one year in-between the two, two-years-each Tom-championships] Johnnie does the same roping, next, thrusting hard into hog-tied Margie’s crotch-less rear from behind.

‘I am running free again until Johnnie lassoes me, yanking hard, the rope leaps around my closed-up bosom, tightens taut and crushes my tits! Saved slightly by my arms being inside… I’m stubbed to a halt. Johnnie, a fierce committed look on his face, pushes me over hitting the dirt on my side without any hint of mercy! He’s undoing his lasso, tying me behinds-hands and hog-tying my legs. Johnnie’s pumping me now as hard as he can! It’s even worse, I‘m sore inside my pussy now…Oh, I’m faint… [Ellipsis] …Time passed there without my knowing, I miss some weird happening…my small, pointy, large red-nippled tits sit on the hard sandy corral-ground, they feel oddly puffy, crunched and pummeled and I don’t remember my top being open? Tom closed it when he finished? My scratched nipples pain. No one sees I’m crying?’

[Director announces: “One minute one second!”] Grasping her now-open small, red-nippled bosom fiendishly with gloved hands while pumping furiously: Johnnie comes too, driving out-of-it Margie into the dirt, bearing weight down on her tied arms, bent-up legs mercilessly, while he hollers “Ya-hoooo!”

Untied, her calf-costume is torn off and the rear-spanking begun: First by the winner-cowboy Tom, next, by the loser, Johnnie. Margie’s shoulders pain her most… Her back aches for some reason, too?

Finally Meena front-spanks Margie on the tits, nipples, pussy, clitoris and thighs. “Had enough?” Asks Meena—hand raised, pink but very-ready to swat—staring into newly-awakened Margie’s tearful eyes.

“No Meena…Please hurt me more.” ‘I can’t see, red’s all in front of my eyes …but must please Meena!’

Meena rubs Margie’s boobs down and pinches, pulls and twists her prominent red nipples; caresses her thighs and pussy. ‘Oh, oh, I’m burning already. Please don’t do that..uhh!’ “We’re going to a party tonight for New Year’s!” Sees Margie huffing and puffing, rubs her pussy up and down, harder and harder, moving roughly, faster, all her heating-up, pink flesh …

“Argghh!” Sighs poor victim Margie helplessly. Rush goes up her, redness follows to her glowing face.

THE END