The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than mcstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome: .

Marilyn’s inheritance

By Latexthom

Marilyn had just graduated from her Psychology course at Durham university, she was not sure if she was going to use her degree and was sitting in her university digs, packing books into a packing crate. Marilyn knew she should go home and see her maternal grandmother who had been responsible for most of her teenage upbringing but she was resistant to go. She had lived with her grandmother from the time she was thirteen, shortly after her parents had been killed, in a motoring accident.

Marilyn stopped packing and thought about those first few days. After the accident, being an only child, she had been taken into care by the social services. It was fourteen days later when a very old woman, dresses in a long red mackintosh, came to collect her. At first, the foster parents did not want to release her but Grandmother had soon instructed them to pack Marilyn’s things and get her ready for a long journey. After the instructions, the foster parents did as instructed and Marilyn was dispatched with three suitcases after forty-five minutes.

Grandmother sat in her vintage motorcar as the suite cases were loaded into the trunk and Marilyn was ushered into the back seat of the vehicle beside her. The old woman had a very distinctive aroma. At the time, Marilyn could not place the smell but while sitting next to Grandmother on the long journey, she was given rules for living with her ancient relation. Over the next few years, she found that these rules were written in stone and she could not contravene them even if she wanted to. It was nearly two years later when she saw the red mackintosh again.

Marilyn had been caught up in a fracas at school and Grandmother had worn the red mackintosh to deal with the teachers and the other participants so Marilyn’s good name was preserved and to ensure all the instigators were suitably punished. On the way home, Marilyn accompanied her grandmother in a taxi and once again smelt the peculiar aroma.

The red mackintosh appeared again when Marilyn was seventeen and was caught up in an underage drinking raid by the Police. Marilyn was being held at the police station when Grandmother appeared wearing the red coat and she once again caused Marilyn’s name to be deleted from the police notebooks and for Marilyn to be released.

After that incident Marilyn had searched the house for the mackintosh but could not find it, she did however find two more red mackintoshes but these were much newer and hardly worn. Marilyn did however determine the aroma, both these newer mackintoshes were rubber lined and this was the smell, she remembered. Failing to find the old red Mackintosh, she dropped it to the back of her mind and finished high school at the top of her class.

Before leaving for University the red mackintosh came out again and Grandmother gave Marilyn her rules for college living. Marilyn was a model student, she never partied or had liaisons with any one and always did her assignment to the best of her abilities and handed them in on time obtaining a first class honours degree.

Packing her last few books, she realised that the mackintosh had some strange influence and did not want to be influenced by it again. She was thinking of going to another part of the country to find work avoiding the need to go home. She was putting the last items of her personal effects into the last packing crate when the telephone rang.

Marilyn answered the call and found herself talking to an old man, who told her he was speaking on behalf of Wainwright, Arrowsmith, and Percival Solicitors and that he had some bad news to impart. He continued to tell Marilyn that her grandmother had died and that she should come home at once to take over the estate. She told him she was not planning, on coming home, but the man gave a convincing argument and she agreed to catch the morning train. She called the removal men and changed the delivery address for her things.

In the morning after all her personal effects had been collected, Marilyn took a taxi to the station and caught the ten fifty train to Bristol. She left the train at Cheltenham and took another taxi to her grandmother’s house. She called the solicitors, and arranged to visit them the following day and then started to search the house. In the attic, she found some old furniture and many books. In grandmothers bedroom she found the two new red mackintoshes but not the old smelly one.

Taking the books from the attic to the sitting room, she started to read them. She was reading the third book when she realised that grandmother was some kind of witch. Reading the fifth book, she found the spell grandmother had placed on her mackintosh to give her the power of mind control. Marilyn ran to get one of the new red mackintoshes from her grandmother’s bedroom and taking off all her clothes off and donning the mackintosh she started to recite the incantation. She was part way through the incantation when she became conscious of the rubber lining of the coat and how sensual it was. Her concentration was interrupted and she missed a sentence from the spell. Having finished the spell and not getting the expected results, she sat for a little while thinking what to do next.

Hunger interrupted her thoughts and she moved to the kitchen to make herself something to eat. Grandmother had always been a marvellous cook and had trained Marilyn well. She prepared a meal and was eating it when she realised that she was still wearing nothing but the mackintosh. Not wanting to interrupt her eating she decided to keep it on until bedtime. After she had cleared away and washed up, she returned to the books in the sitting room and continued reading. She luxuriated with the rubber against her bare skin as she read and wondered if Grandmother ever wore the mackintosh with nothing underneath. The last book she picked up was a hand written notebook in her Grandmother’s handwriting. There were notes on all kinds of things and that progressed from simple spells to do with giving inanimate objects magical properties leading up to the mackintosh but without the final spell. Marilyn noted that grandmother had been twenty-five when she started working on the mackintosh, no wonder it smelled. She was ninety-two when she died. One of the inanimate objects that grandmother had bewitched was a pearl necklace. Marilyn remembered that grandmother always wore a pearl necklace and she wondered where it was now.

Putting all the books down, she decided to go to bed and as she was cleaning her teeth, she thought, “What would, it be like to sleep in the mackintosh.” Grandmother had forbidden her to masturbate before she graduated along with many other restrictions, but she was free of all of them now, and her sex was very hot.

She climbed under the covers and finger fucked herself. The rubber lining of the coat stimulated her arousal. Her very first orgasm was assisted by the mackintosh and a fetish was reborn. Her post orgasmic relaxation soon overcame her and she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke next morning to the sound of birdsong and the golden rays of sunlight shimmering across her pillow. As she stretched, the rubber stuck to her skin where her sweat had dried. She became aware that her aroma and the smell of the mackintosh reminded her of Grandmother’s mackintosh. “So Grandmother you did wear nothing under your coat.” She decided that both the mackintosh and she needed to be cleaned. Moving to the bathroom, she turned on the shower, stepped under it and then attempted to remove the mackintosh.

At first, she found it impossible, her fingers would not, undo the buttons but as she persevered, she eventually got hold of each button and undid it. Slipping the coat off her shoulder, she dropped it into the shower tray. Marilyn washed her jet-black shiny shoulder length hair and her whole body and then knelt down to wash the mackintosh. As she washed the coat she sensed her arousal climbing and she realised the coat had some kind of power but not what she intended. She hung the coat above the bath to drip dry and dried herself with a fluffy towel. She wanted to put the red mackintosh back on but it was still wet, then she remembered the other one hanging in grandmother’s wardrobe.

With the pink fluffy towel wrapped around her she ran down stairs, Grandmothers bedroom was on the ground floor at the back of the house and had its own en-suite. Grandmother had rarely ventured up the stairs, the upper sections of the house being Marilyn’s domain and responsibility. Moving into grandmother’s bedroom she opened the wardrobe and removed the second red mackintosh, this one was a different design being single breasted and having a hood. As she pushed her arms into the sleeves, she began to feel something else; she senses an urge to fasten it completely.

When the last button was closed, the hood was up over her head and an overwhelming sense of comfort and security overwhelmed her. Picking up her towel, she turned to walk out of the room when she spotted two more, hard backed notebooks like the one she found in the attic. She picked these up and carried them back to her bedroom at the top of the stairs.

Placing the books on her bedside table, she stood in front of her full-length mirror and gazed at herself. Seeing herself wrapped in the red mackintosh gave her, a sense of wellbeing and happiness and it did not occur to her mind that anything was wrong. She moved to the bed and sat down before picking up the first book. It was written in the form of a dairy of grandmother’s magic activities. The first several pages were of no interest to Marilyn but the next one was. Apparently, Grandmother, had become aware of Marilyn’s, forays into her room, and was intent on leaving some traps, if she were to come again. Grandmother had placed spells on both the rubber mackintoshes in the hope that Marilyn would try them on. Marilyn rubbed the rubber lining of the mackintosh skirt across her legs and her pussy buzzed.

Marilyn said aloud, “What have you done to me, Grandmother?” She read the spells and determined that the mackintosh in the bathroom had given her a rubber fetish, and this one was locked on her body until she had given herself fifty orgasms. She read further into the notebook and found that if she were to put on Grandmother’s pearl necklace, she would be able to take off the mackintosh.

She needed to find the necklace and she had an appointment at the solicitors in an hour. She considered her choices, and thought, “I will have to go out wearing this coat, but what do I wear on my feet?” Marilyn then remembered seeing some red rubber boots in the bottom of grandmother’s wardrobe. It never occurred to her that she did not consider none rubber footwear. Returning to Grandmother’s bedroom, she retrieved the rubber boots. Before putting them on, she wanted to check that they were not bewitched so she returned to her bedroom. Setting the boots on the floor beside the bed, she picked up the notebook and continued to read. In the book, she was reading there was no mention of the boots so she picked up the second book. This book seemed to have been written much earlier, and had been written in a different style. There were scripts of incantation but not guidance of what they were for or how they were used.

The third book was written in the same style as the first and she found references to the boots towards the back of the book. It appeared that Grandmother had bewitched the boots to protect the wearer in a similar way to the necklace, if they were worn in conjunction with the red double-breasted mackintosh.

Marilyn looked at the clock and realised it was time to go. She slipped her feet into the boots and then called the local taxi firm to come and pick her up. Picking up her purse, she descended the stairs and waited inside the front door. While waiting she felt into the pockets of the coat and pulled out a piece of paper. It was a note from Grandmother to her. It read, Marilyn, if you are wearing this mackintosh, without my express permission you will get to learn a very important lesson. My bedroom is sacrosanct and you must respect my privacy. You will now be unable to take off this mackintosh until you have ten orgasms a day for five days, and if you are wearing the red boots this number goes up to one hundred which will take you ten days to complete. Perhaps after that you will learn. Marilyn was reading the note when the doorbell sounded. She opened the door to find the taxi waiting and was pleased that it was raining slightly.

Sitting in the back of the taxi, she was soon on her way to the solicitors. She was feeling very embarrassed, not having any clothes under her coat, but she consoled herself thinking, “Hopefully, no one will notice.” The taxi dropped her outside the Solicitor’s and it was still raining. She paid the driver and asked him to come back for her in an hour, before walking to the front door and entering the building.

The receptionist told her that everyone else was waiting in the boardroom and showed her the way. Upon entering, she saw five people already seated in the room. The man at the head of the table stood and said, “You must be Marilyn, welcome, I am Mr Percival and I have been your Grandmother’s solicitor for many years, please accept my condolence on your loss and hopefully these proceeding will not be distressing. First, let me introduce you to your four remaining relatives. Mr. Zachary Gilbert, here is your Uncle and these three young people are your cousins, Mandy, Becky, and Raymond Gilbert. Marilyn looked across to her cousins and smiled, she noticed that she was the youngest there; all her cousins were in their late twenties or early thirties.

Mr Percival indicated that she should sit down so he could begin. Marilyn sat next to Raymond and he smirked at her. She tried to remove the hood but her hands would not touch the button so she left it as it was.

Mr Percival then said, “I would like to welcome you all to the reading of Mrs. Clough’s last will and testament.” He continued talking for forty-five minutes detailing what was to happen with all Mrs Clough’s assets. Mr Gilbert was to receive the Brewery and the farm. Raymond was to receive three shops and Mandy and Becky were to receive a shop each. Marilyn was to get the house together with all its contents and a bakery. Marilyn asked where the bakery and shops were situated and was told they were all in or close to the high street.

Me Percival went on to tell them that although changes of ownership would not be granted until the will had gone through probate, they would be responsible for the administrations of the various businesses from now. Mr Gilbert and Raymond said their goodbyes and then left the room. Mandy whispered to Becky, “I wanted the bakery and Marilyn is obviously more suited to the clothing shop.” Marilyn stayed behind and asked Mr Percival where Grandmother’s effects were, she was looking in particular for her pearl necklace. Mr Percival replied, “Here is her handbag, she was not wearing the necklace, there is a repair slip in the bag so it will be at the jewellers. She was on her way home from the jewellers when she died. Marilyn thanked him for the bag and then went to find her taxi. On the way home she looked through the bag, she found the repair slip, a purse and a notebook, plus a lipstick and compact. It did not occur to her at that time that there were no keys to the house.

After the taxi deposited her at home, she thanked and paid the driver, before taking Grandmother’s bag inside. She rang the telephone number on the repair slip and after giving the man on the other end that repair number asked if the repair had been completed. They man said it would not be ready until Saturday, three days hence. Marilyn tanked him and said she would call in on Saturday. She sighed and sad down and as she relaxed she became aware that she was incredibly aroused due to the rubber lining of the mackintosh.

She walked upstairs leaving the bag on the settee and lay down on the bed before finger fucking herself. After three orgasms, she was still not sticking to the mackintosh and her arousal was not satisfied. She continued, until she had managed to do all five and the longing diminished. Feeling completely exhausted, she lay back and fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, in another part of town, Mandy and Becky were making plans, Beaky said, “That red mackintosh she was wearing, was not the right one, but she obviously knows about it, what was that with her hood.” Mandy replied, “I bet that mackintosh is bewitched and she cannot take it off. Grandmother Clough must have protected some of her stuff. I hope she hasn’t protected all of it.” Becky replied, “We need to find someone else to burgle the place. At least we know it should be in the cellar, we just have to find the way in. Dad says that when Grandmother Clough took Marilyn in, she used her as an unpaid cleaner. If we can get the mackintosh, we can give her a similar job again and make her swap the bakery for the rubber-clothing factory and shop. Let’s make a spell to catch a thief we can use.” Mandy replied, “There is no need, I stole these keys from her handbag in Eustis’ office. We can do it tonight.”

Back in Marilyn’s bedroom, she suddenly became awake. She had a sensation that there was evil afoot. She climbed off the bed and went down stairs, she tried to be silent, but the mackintosh rustled and creaked. She checked all the rooms on the ground floor, checking all the windows and doors. It was while Marilyn was checking Grandmother’s en-suite that she noticed that the room dimensions were wrong. She decided to find a tape measure and measure out the floor plan. She hunted high and low for a measure, she had remembered seeing one somewhere since returning home, but she could not remember where. Move around in the rubber mackintosh was stimulating her arousal again and she was becoming distracted from her mission. With half a mind, she wondered up into the attic and started to look around, in an old desk she found another notebook filled with Grandmother’s handwriting. Sitting on a small chair, she started to read and found that Grandmother had been up here not so long ago. This was her latest notebook and it described the magical occurrences of the past three years while Marilyn was away at college. In these pages, Marilyn learnt that Mandy and Becky were training to be witches and Grandmother disapproved. She had protected the house and certain areas within it, with a magic spell. The only person free to roam everywhere was Grandmother and Marilyn. Grandmother had something special lined up for Marilyn but gave no details in the notes.

Marilyn was about to close the desk drawer when she spotted something at the back. There was a piece of white cloth. Marilyn reached in and pulled it out and when her hand toughed it she felt an electric discharge. She unfolded the cloth, it became an apron, and a piece of paper floated out. Marilyn tied the apron around her waist and then leaned over to pick up the piece of paper. It read, “Marilyn, you never cleaned without a little nudge so if you have put on your apron you will feel a need to clean starting in about five minutes. By the way, you cannot take it off until you have finished the whole house and in the future, if you see any dirt, anywhere, you will put it back on.

Before leaving the attic, she opened another drawer in the desk and found a long box and an envelope. Taking the box and envelope with her, she returned to her bedroom. Opening the box, she found a large pink vibrator. She laid that on one side and opened the envelope.

It was a letter to her from her Grandmother.

It read, Marilyn, if you are reading this, I am most probably dead, I have enemies, and one day they might get me. I have left a number of spells around the house so by now you should have a rubber fetish and a lovely clean house. My notebooks will tell you what has happened but will not give you the skills to counteract the spells. You have been a very good companion over the past ten years, even though I used magic to make you clean. The only trouble you gave was soon overcome and they were normal growing up glitches.

The cellar is protected. Only if you are wearing my pearls, should you attempt to enter. My old red mackintosh is down there with some very useful implements. Keep the house clean and do not let any of the Gilberts cross the threshold. I have arranged for you to get all the businesses. The bakery makes the most income of all my businesses and will, by itself give, you enough money to keep this house, and yourself in good order.

The pink dildo vibrates by magic and never needs batteries; it should only be used if you are wearing the red mackintosh with the hood. This mackintosh has some very nice properties in that it will never get sticky. You could wear it for weeks but be careful, the first time you put it on, you are stuck in it for ten days. After that, you are limited to twenty-four hours at a time, without it.

There was more writing but Marilyn’s desire to clean, took over so she put the letter and vibrator down, before she moved to the kitchen to start cleaning. Two hours later the down stairs were spotless and she started to dust the stairs as she climbed them.

There were four bedrooms on the first floor and three of them had not been cleaned since before Marilyn had left for collage. They had not been used so it was only dust and after dusting a vacuuming each room finishing with her, bedroom, the only remaining room was the bathroom.

After the bathroom was clean to Grandmothers standards, Marilyn found she could remove the apron. Moving to her bedroom, she picked up the letter to finish reading it.

It continued, the other rubber mackintosh, must be worn when, this one is off. For the next sixty-two days, you are only allowed to wear one of these two rubber coats. After that, you can wear what you like but I suspect it will be made of latex. That will give you a chance to read up on the use of the mackintosh in the cellar. That mackintosh must be worn by itself with the pearl necklace and the red boots. Any other combination and the wearer, is subject to all the suggestions or instructions they impart.

There are also additional artefacts, in the cellar these are as follows:

Two cut glass wine glasses; anyone who drinks from these will be subject to all reprogramming they are subjected too for one hour.

One crystal ball; this can be used to observe your enemies, just look in the ball and say their name three times.

A pair of handcuffs; that when these are placed on the wrists of a person, they become indestructible and invisible. They can only be removed by the person who fitted them, and by that person saying, “Magic manacles unlock.”

The last artefact is a latex mask, when the wearer says the name of another person three times she or he, becomes that person in all visible bodily features whist it is being worn.

Take great care of all of these and do not allow them, to fall into the hands of anyone else.

Just remember that your Mother was my favourite daughter, it was she, who was destined to inherit everything, and because of her death, now you get it all.

I do not trust Percival so if my will says anything different it is a fake and you must set the record correct and punish those that have tried to defraud you of your inheritance. There can only be one in total control. If the estate is divided, it will fall.

Marilyn hid the letter in her secret hide-a-way she had used as a child. She then looked at the pink vibrator and decided to see what it was like.

Cleaning in the mackintosh had stimulated her arousal and she was well lubricated. She pushed the vibrator into her sopping pussy and squealed in delight at it started to move. She had never experienced a man’s cock but felt sure this is what it would feel like.

She was feeling hungry having not had dinner but decided it was too late and slipped into bed.

After her thirteenth orgasm, she decided she had had enough, but she could not pull it out.

She eventually fell asleep and was woken throughout the night each time she orgasmed. In the early morning, the vibrator was still fucking her relentlessly. She was starving so the need for food won out and she staggered down the stairs. As she reached the kitchen, she heard noises coming from her Grandmother’s room. She picked up a kitchen knife and stole silently into the room. A hidden door where she intended measuring yesterday stood open and there was whispering coming from the cellar below. Marilyn thought the knife was a bit, overkill so she picked up a heavy cast iron doorstop and hid behind the camouflaged open door.

End of chapter one