The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 16

Marilyn had ushered Myra and Kathleen out of the shop after changing their clothes to be living latex and then instructing Myra not to remove anything until Marilyn gave instructions, and to Kathleen, to wear the mackintosh, outside and to wear the uniform with pride in doors.

After they had gone, Anna and Marilyn followed by Janet went into the office. Anna explained how she managed this shop and oversaw all the others. They discussed many other things and Anna updated Marilyn on the additional items that could, be sold through the shops. Janet spent the time of the conversation between Anna’s legs and after several minutes Marilyn said, “Thank you Anna this had been very useful I will see you at Oaksey Park, next month,” and after saying her good bye, left the enterprise. She walked back to the station and waited for the next train to Cheltenham.

Back in Cheltenham Kathy was beside herself, finding Marilyn gone when she awoke. She had not been able to apologize and explain as she had planned. After her breakfast, she wrote letters to Marilyn’s bank manager and solicitor and then returned Marilyn’s purse and chequebook to Marilyn’s bedroom. She then went out to post the letters and to visit her Mother.

Marilyn was sitting on one of the benches on the platform as she waited for the train when she saw a shiny black latex trench coat coming towards her with a short pink latex coat tagging on behind. Myra seeing Marilyn, walked towards her and said, “Please explain what you did to my clothes, they are exquisite, and even Kathleen had been squirming when she has the mackintosh on.” Marilyn replied, “It’s a trick I learnt that means you can wear this clothes indefinitely and your skin will remain health and never grow any older.”

Myra replied, “Do you expect Kathleen to go to work in her current outfit.” Marilyn asked, “I expect you both to work and play as you are. Has Kathleen sampled your sexual juices yet?” Myra replied, “Not yet, I am taking her home for that.” Marilyn continued, “Kathleen does not look as unhappy as she did before.”

Myra said, “As I said, since you changed her clothing to be this smooth, cool material, she has been getting very aroused and I have promised her relief when we get home.” Marilyn replied, “Well you both look happier than you were when I first saw you. Did you get what you came to Birmingham for?” Mara said, “I got what I wanted, but Kathleen failed to get what she came for. She was going to buy me some covert bondage items that she could make me wear under my work clothes.”

Kathleen was obviously listening but her eyes were looking down at the ground. Marilyn asked, “What do you think of what has happened, Kathleen?” Kathleen replied, “This morning I left my senior partner tied up in bed and I came to Birmingham with Myra with the intention of subjecting her to some sexual humiliation, but I never knew how wonderful being submissive could be. Every time Myra commands me to do something, the pleasure is so great, I nearly orgasm.”

Marilyn asked, “What about you’re Senior Partner, will he be alright?” Kathleen replied, “My mother was going around this morning so I expect she would have released him and sent him back to his wife.”

At that moment, the train arrived and they found a table for four to sit at. Four men stayed very close and sat opposite on another table for four. One of the men said, “You two girls look splendid in shiny latex, Are you going to a party.” Myra replied, “We are, but it’s a girl only party.” The man replied, “What a waste.” Marilyn said, “Kathleen, take your Mack off and show them what you are wearing underneath and then take that man to the toilet and give him what he wants. You must not leave the train without us.” Then to the man she said, “Tell her what you want and she will oblige, but if you hurt her in any way. She will castrate you and leave you there.”

Kathleen stood up removed her mackintosh and then did a twirl before taking the man by the hand and walked towards the toilet. One of the other men said, “How come you are not wearing latex?” Marilyn replied, “I am, but you cannot see it.” A young man from the group moved across and sat by Marilyn looking at Myra and said, “Your friend has gone to have sex in the toilet, are you going to show us what you are wearing under your mackintosh and would you like to come with me?” Myra said, “No you will have to imagine what I have on underneath this coat and I will not go with you, as I said, this is a girl only party.” He turned to Marilyn and asked, “How about you, even without Latex you are gorgeous.” Marilyn said, “You have ten seconds to return to your seat, otherwise you will be providing all the sport for your friends.” The young man took the threat seriously, and jumped across to his own seat.”

Sitting in his own seat, he said, “Ok you two are out of bounds but could I have a turn with your schoolgirl.” Marilyn replied, “You can ask her when she comes back.”

Ten minutes pasted before the man returned and a bedraggled Kathleen close behind. The young man said, “It is my turn now, about turn.” Kathleen could not look up at Myra or Marilyn for help, so she turned and walked back to the toilet. As the young man started to follow her Marilyn said, “Just remember you will regret forever if you harm one hair on her body.” The first man said, “Thank you she was fantastic, I think she came about five times to my one. I have never had a woman who could do that.” The two other men looked on shyly and said nothing. One of them just kept on staring at Myra in her latex mackintosh and gloves. Eventually he asked, “Are you not hot, in all that latex.” Myra said, “Come here, and you can feel under my coat.” Marilyn whispered, “Let him massage your breasts and you will orgasm as well.” The man sat next to Myra and slid his hands through the front double-breasted join. Myra said, “You will get more enjoyment if you massage my tits.”

The man started stroking her latex covered tits and Myra jumped in her chair as she orgasmed. The man kept on squeezing her nipples and massaging her breasts for nearly fifteen minutes and Myra had twelve orgasms. The young man returned with Kathleen and she looked knackered. He sat down without saying anything and closed his eyes. The man sitting next to Myra returned to his seat and Kathleen sat down. Myra asked, “Are you alright slave and did he give you what you wanted.” Kathleen replied, “I gave him what he wanted and received a mass of pleasure doing it.”

Marilyn said, “Your true submissive self has come through, you must have been fooling yourself for years trying to be domineering.” Myra said, “That thing you did with my tits was amazing, will they always be like that?” Marilyn replied, “Unless I decide to change them they will stay like that.” Myra said, “Well Kathleen, I know what you will be doing this afternoon, when we get home.”

The train was pulling into the Cheltenham station and the four men said, “Thank you and have a good day,” as they stood up to leave. Myra was the last to stand and as she stepped away the man who had fondled her breasts wrapped his arms around her body and massaged her breasts through the mackintosh. She stopped short and leaned back into him as Marilyn and Kathleen got further away. Myra was experiencing one long orgasm as he continued needling her breasts and she breathlessly whispered, “You had better come with me to the door.”

The man walked behind her pushing her forward and as they reached the end of the carriage, Marilyn asked, “Why has your coat developed hands.” Myra panted, “Can I take them home?” Marilyn replied, “You have promised Kathleen that privilege, you should leave him here.” Marilyn stepped down to the platform and said, “Unhand her Sir she needs to alight.”

Standing on the platform Marilyn said, “We should check Kathleen’s home, to make sure her man is still not incarcerated in her bed.” Kathleen and Myra started walking to the taxi rank and Marilyn said, “My car is in the car park.” They all piled into the Land Rover and Marilyn drove to Kathleen’s house as guided by Myra. Parking on the street Marilyn accompanied Myra and Kathleen into the large five bed roomed detached house. As they opened the front door, they could hear a male voice shouting from upstairs. Kathleen ran to the stairs and Marilyn said, “Before you run to his rescue, take your Mackintosh off.” Kathleen took off the Mack and hung it over the banister before running to the bedroom. Marilyn could hear the man as he shouted at Kathleen and decided to sort him out. She matched upstairs towards the sound of his voice and entered the bedroom as he said, “You are fired.” Kathleen replied, “That’s good, I was about to quit anyway.”

Marilyn said, “Now children stop fighting, you sir should get dressed and Kathleen go down stairs and put the kettle on.” As Kathleen left the room, Marilyn said, “Why all the shouting, you obvious wanted to be bound last night.” As the man buttoned his shirt, he replied, “Kathleen is a natural submissive but she fights it by trying to be the Dom. I go along with it because I like being bound. She should not have left me like this, it is unforgiveable.” Marilyn replied, “You will believe that you have fired her for real and you will seek out a new professional dominatrix. Whoever you choose you will become her slave when she applied the first restraint. You will obey her at all times and be what she directs you to be. Now take off your clothes and find something of Kathleen’s to wear, forgetting that you have seen me or that I have given you these instructions. When you get home you will never want to wear any male clothing ever again and when you come down stairs you will see no one.”

Marilyn returned down stairs and found Kathleen massaging Myra’s breasts in the kitchen. Mara said, “What have you done to me, every time someone does this me, I cum and it is so nice, I want to keep on coming.” Marilyn replied, “Are you bragging or complaining, I thought Kathleen was making a drink.” Myra lifted Kathleen’s hands off her tits and said, “Perhaps you should finish making the coffee.” Kathleen was pouring the boiling water into three cups with instant coffee granules in the bottom, when a man dressed in a dress, tights and high heels descended the stairs and went out through the front door. Marilyn said, “Kathleen you will have to work for me now, you have just burnt that bridge.” Myra said, “We both love you and would never consider working for anyone else.” Marilyn said, “You both need to sell your assets in Cheltenham I will take you to your new offices on Monday, I will pick you up from here on Monday morning at eight o’clock, be ready.” After they had finished the coffee, Marilyn said good bye and walked out leaving Kathleen massaging Myra’s tits.”

Marilyn was hungry having missed lunch, so she drove to the Red Lion Inn. Parking in the car park, she entered the inn and was surprised to see Kathy, Gloria, and Denis sitting with an older man and they were all eating. Marilyn decides not to join them so she sat at one of the window tables after ordering a ploughman’s and a glass of cider.

As the waitress, brought Marilyn’s ploughman, Kathy noticed her sitting there and nudged Denis. Denis walked over to where Marilyn was sitting and said, “You shouldn’t be sitting by yourself, come and meet Harry, he wants to meet you.” Marilyn replied, “I am eating my lunch and I don’t wish to be disturbed.” Denis returned to the table and reported his failure.

Marilyn finished her ploughman’s and walked to the bar to order another cider when Harry appeared, besides her saying, “Is it me you are avoiding or is it Kathy.” Marilyn replied, “I thought you were mute.” Harry replied, “My first wife made me incapable of talking to woman so I feigned not being able to speak at all, to get by. Your Grandmother, after the incident when Theobold bewitched her, started fighting back and she found a way to cure herself, and then me. I had not been her driver during all the time she was bewitched so she let me go after that and then Raymond Gilbert found a way to get her. All she wanted in her last two years was to see you. She realized that she had made a mistake with you, your mind was very strong, and she believed that she had scared you away.” Marilyn replied, “Her belief was correct, if she had not died, I probably would have never come back.”

Harry said, “She told me that if you did come back after she was gone I was to give you this,” and he handed her a padded envelope.

Marilyn took the envelope and Harry said, “Come and sit with us Kathy would like to apologize, She has been crying all night because her efforts to help you came too late.” Marilyn picked up her glass of cider and said, “Thank you but I will go back to my table, then leaving Harry beside the bar. Harry returned to the others and told them that he had tried but she did not want to join them.

Kathy stood and walked over to Marilyn and said, “I am very sorry, Pauline’s instructions are getting much weaker and I tried to help you.” Marilyn replied, “You only helped me as from Monday, not straight away and why that was?” Kathy replied, “I wanted one last weekend with you as my submissive slave. At school, you were always in charge and after I was hypnotized by Jasmine, I had no control at all until you recued me and you were again in control.”

Marilyn replied, “You control a whole factory and are responsible for lots of staff, why do you need me.” Kathy replied, “I love you and I just loved looking at your beautiful body. I only wanted another weekend and you would have been back to yourself by Monday morning.” Marilyn replied, “I told you I wanted to go to Birmingham and you just ignored me.” Kathy replied, “I was on a power high and I was planning on using your body all weekend before I lost you.” Marilyn replied, “That was not your first mistake, but it could be, you’re biggest.”

Kathy appealed, “Does this mean that I will never get back in your bed.” Marilyn replied, “May be when my anger subsides. Until then you will have to sleep in the single room or at Mrs. MuRong’s.” As Kathy walked away, Marilyn opening the padded envelope and she pulled out a letter and a pendant on a chain. The letter read,

Marilyn, I have realized my mistake, I should have trusted you from the beginning but once I created your two personas, I could not step back. You wormed your way into my heart and now I have frightened you away, I am most sincerely sorry. I need to warn you about your Grandfather, he has come back and he had done unspeakable things to me over the years. When he left me, he moved in with Heather Blackheart and together they have tried to repeat the mind control spell I developed. They seem to have had a modicum of success and I have been compromised. It has taken me twenty months to affect a remedy and I have added this spell to this pendant. Keep it around your neck at all times it will give you protection from Heather Blackheart and your Grandfather. If Harry gives you this, then you did not come back until I am dead. I am very sorry we could not have reached reconciliation, I do love you very much, and I have kept an eye on you at college with my crystal ball. You have made me very proud and you are a credit to your Mother and Father. I just wish I had time to finish your training, but I have placed all the knowledge you will need to graduate as a witch, in your favorite mackintosh and your dildo. I hope that by now, you have graduated and I am in time to stop Heather and Theobold with their attempts to take you. I apologize again for misjudging you, when you first joined me and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

Signed: your loving grandmother Gwendolyn.

Marilyn put the letter back in the envelope and then held the pendant in her right hand grasping the leather bangle with her left. The knowledge of what Gwendolyn had done to the pendant flowed into Marilyn’s mind. There were four spells, the first one cleaned the mind of the wearer of all the hypnotic, and mind controlled incursions. The second was a protection spell against mind control. The third was a protection spell against hypnosis and the last one was a protection spell against all uses of black magic. Marilyn put the pendant down, grasped the pearl necklace, and performed the same analysis.

The necklace had the same protection spells and Gwendolyn’s mind control spell but it did not have the black magic protection spell. Marilyn queried this, and the wand informed her that the Mind Control spell, was comprised of black magic and as such could not coexist, with her own protection spell. Marilyn put the pendant, back in the padded envelope, and then stood and walked out of the Inn. As she walked through the door, she remembered the spell on her mackintosh and analyzed whether that was black magic. She compared the spell with Gwendolyn’s and found the main differences, it was then that she realized that she had been wearing both, she thought of Myra and Kathleen and then shrugged, there was nothing she could do now.

After driving home, she sat in the sitting room and pondered her dilemma. Would the pendant coexist with her mackintosh? Reviewing the two mind control spells, she recognized that Gwendolyn’s spell was stronger but hers was more than adequate so she rechecked her spell and concluded that was no black magic constituent. She took of the necklace and replaced it with the pendent. As she did, she felt a welcoming calm and realized that the two mind control spells had been causing her to be on edge all day and it had been fuelling her anger.

She moved to the bedroom and hid the necklace away and while she was there, she noticed her purse and chequebook on the bedside table. Her feeling a contentment and well-being was giving her a very pleasant warm feeling and as she returned to the sitting room, the other three came in through the front door. Denis seeing Marilyn asked, “Do you still want Kathy to find somewhere else to live.” Marilyn replied, “No she can stay here and move back into my bed on Monday if she behaves herself.” Kathy put her head around the doorframe and said, “I will behave myself, all my evilness and envy has evaporated and I just want to be yours again.”

Marilyn said, “Where is Gloria, she needs to prune the rose in the front, before dinner. Or perhaps Kathy would like to do it.” Gloria replied from the hall, “That is my job and I will do it.” Denis asked, “What was in the envelope, Harry said, Gwendolyn only gave it to him a fortnight before she was killed, he said it was like she knew what was going to happen.” Marilyn replied, “There was, a letter and a piece of jewelry. In the letter, she apologized for misjudging me. If she had sent it to me, rather than giving it to Harry, perhaps she would still be alive and none of this shit would have happened.”

Denis replied, “Well perhaps this was for the best, having beaten all your adversaries, you are all the stronger and wiser for it, plus you have a mammoth business empire to run. Kathy tells me Herbert is going to be the accountant for the whole empire. Who are you going to get to replace Jeffery with?” Marilyn replied, “I found a couple of woman on the way to Birmingham that will do nicely. I will take them to Oaksey Park on Monday, I think I will use the Rolls, you can use the Land Rover, and Kathy should commandeer Mrs. MuRong’s Jaguar. Kathy came in and asked, “Denis if you could please run me to the station, I will go and get the Jaguar.” Marilyn said, “Take her all the way; I filled up the Land Rover with diesel this morning. The keys are on the hall table.”

Denis and Kathy departed leaving Marilyn on her own; Gloria was out front pruning the rose. Marilyn decided to change her virtual clothing to be shiny latex and then she walked out to check on Gloria. Gloria was at the top of a pair of stepladders, trimming the high reaches of the rose. Marilyn said, “That looks much better, would you like a cup of coffee.” Gloria replied, “Yes I would I am nearly finished so I should be in, in about five minutes.” Before Marilyn could go inside, Mrs. Clifford walked across from the house opposite. As she approached she said, “Marilyn, you have to help me, ever since I was visited by that Mrs. Wainwright woman, I have been unable to go into town, and I haven’t had an orgasm since before she came. And she told me if I ever saw you in shiny latex I should give you this.” Marilyn replied, “Stay where you are. Speak slowly and describe what you have and what you were told to do with it.” June replied, “Pauline has been staying at my house for the past four weeks and has made me memorize this speech, I was to spray you with the mist from this bottle and then say the following. Heather’s, little rubber doll, you are to drop deeper into your trance and continue deeper until you get, to the very bottom of your trance. Pauline was supposed to return here last night but she did not come. You are to restore Pauline and bring her back here and then you are to go to Oaksey Park and become an actress.”

Marilyn replied, “It is a pity that trigger doesn’t work anymore. Pauline is never coming back and you are to pour that bottle down the drain. You are to purge all Pauline’s instructions and commands from your mind and you are no longer required to sell your body to gain pleasure. Now get out of my sight.” June turned and ran across the road to her house as fast as her legs would carry her. Gloria said, “You are definitely back to your old self again aren’t you.”

Marilyn replied, “Yes I am,” and walked back into the house. Inside she made two mugs of coffee and sat down in the sitting room. Gloria came in having finished the rose and said, “I didn’t mean to upset you outside, and I know you are still angry with me for being an idiot, but I meant you no harm. Marilyn said, “You were all taken by Pauline before you compromised me. The mind rape drug you used before you hypnotized me had been enhanced with magic. Although I have no idea how she got to Charlotte. Or why, unless she knew I was going to win against Heather.”

Gloria said, “Kathy thinks Pauline knew you were going to beat Mrs. MuRong, she was apparently, just a distraction for you, while Pauline took control of Kathy. The water Mrs. MuRong used was the last of that water Heather had made. By the time Pauline had taken over Kathy, she had no bewitched artifacts left. Her plan was to take over your mind at Oaksey Park and instruct you to make more. Her downfall was Kathy’s love for you, when Kathy realized Pauline was going to take you away from her, Pauline’s mind control started to unravel.”

Marilyn replied, “It is a pity she didn’t follow it through then.” Gloria said, “She was coming to terms with her envy and need to dominate and had instructed you to delete all her commands by Sunday night, that was just before we told you about the necklace, she has been devastated ever since.”. Marilyn replied, “I am going to lie on my bed for a while,” then she got up and left the room. Gloria thought, “If only I could get her back.”

Marilyn had locked her bedroom door before getting onto the bed and when she closed her eyes, she soon dozed off. While Marilyn was sleeping, there was a knock on the front door and Gloria went to answer it. Opening the door Gloria witnessed two females standing there. One of them said, in a stern demanding voice, “We would like to speak to Miss Marilyn Harvester.” Gloria replied, “I am afraid she is indisposed at the moment.” The woman said, “If she is here I demand that I speak with her. She had done something unspeakable to my husband.” Gloria said, “I am sorry but you cannot come in and I, am not going to disturb Marilyn while she is resting.”

The pushy woman pushed Gloria out of the way and pulled her husband into the house after her. Gloria picked herself up and said, “I am a member of the Cheltenham Police force, and you are trespassing. The woman looked into the dining room and the sitting room and then turned to Gloria, and replied, “I am a county Magistrate and you invited us in, now which is Marilyn’s room.” Gloria, replied, “That one there but be warned, you definitely don’t want her in a bad mood.” The woman banged on the door and shouted, “Are you in there Miss Harvester.”

Marilyn woke with all the commotion outside her bedroom door. She opened the door and said, “Gloria who have you allowed to enter this house.” Gloria replied, “I am sorry Marilyn she pushed past me and forced her way in, demanding to see you.”

The woman said, “My name is Prudence Goddard and I am the principal Magistrate, here in Chelmsford, My Husband came home this morning dressed as a woman and after much investigation we arrived at your door. I have seen what you have done to Kathleen and her secretary and I see you are dressed like a pervert.” Hearing the word Pervert, Gloria ran to the stairs and skipped up them as fast as she could. Marilyn replied, “If this lady is your husband, you have done marvels, the wig and make up are outstanding. What do you need from me?”

Prudence replied, “The wig and make up were necessary, I was not going to walk out with him looking like a transvestite. I need you, because, he will not change into his own clothes, and he wants to go and find a new Mistress. How do I get him to change?” Marilyn opened the drawer in the hallstand and took out a pair of handcuffs, then said, “Here put these on his wrists behind his back and he will stop looking for a new mistress.”

After Prudence, manacled her husband, he said, “Mistress command me I am yours.” Prudence turned to Marilyn and asked, “Can I command him to change into his own clothes now?” Marilyn replied, “Unfortunately not, but you no longer want him to anyway, you like him dressed as a woman and you will always teach him to maintain your standards of dress.

Because you called me a pervert, your standards however, have changed, you now wear latex underwear all the time and you will slowly increase the amount of latex over clothing you choose to wear, over the next four weeks, until you wear nothing but latex all the time. You will change your husband’s female clothing in line with your own.”

Prudence replied, “I came here so you would undo what you have done but now you have changed me so that I no longer want to change him. I noticed Kathleen and Myra were wearing latex, what is, it with you and rubber.” Marilyn replied, “I have a latex fetish and I wear nothing but latex, those people who object or upset me, usually get a similar fetish. You on the other hand will not have the fetish forced upon you, but you are both now compelled to wear it.”

Brendan said, “Come Mistress before you make our situation worse, I need to change my underwear.” Prudence replied, “Ok we will go, I need to change mine also.” Marilyn said, “What about my handcuffs.” Prudence said, “Could we borrow those for now I will return them later.” Marilyn gave Prudence one of Frank’s business cards and said, “On your way home, you could see if he is still open, he has lots of underwear and many other items of clothing plus lots of toys including handcuffs.”

Brendan and Prudence walked to the front door and Marilyn opened it allowing them to leave. She watched them get into a posh car and drive away, before closing the door. As Marilyn stepped inside, she called out to Gloria to come down stairs. Gloria slunk down, very slowly keeping her eyes down. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she stood in front of Marilyn but did not make eye contact. Marilyn said, “You know what you did wrong don’t you.” Gloria replied, “I should not have opened the door, I thought my Police training would have served me, but that woman is a Magistrate and she was not fazed by a Police woman, she barged straight through me.” Marilyn replied, “Alright I will let you off this time but next time check first if we know who is outside and second we all need to be awake and aware before the door is opened. Have you any idea what time Denis will be back, you need to get a meal ready before he comes.” Gloria said, “I’ll start it now,” and walked quickly in the direction of the Kitchen. Gloria was feeling relieved that she had gotten away with her mistake but knew Marilyn could react at any time. Marilyn returned to her bedroom and commenced thoroughly cleaning the room.

Kathy and Denis arrived at half past six; Gloria called Marilyn and then served up the meal. During the meal, Gloria related the story of Prudence and Brendon Goddard. When she was finished, Kathy described what she found at Mrs. MuRong’s house. When she got there, the Doctor from next door was cleaning the property in a latex fetish maid’s outfit. Mr. MuRong was hiding and Mrs. MuRong was following her around, whimpering. “When I asked the doctor what she thought of the latex dog, she told me that she thought it was one of the other stupid neighbors that had complained to Mrs. MuRong about something stupid. I asked her if she would ever feel sorry for her and release her from the bondage suit. She told me that she always wished it was Mrs. MuRong and hoped it would stay in that suit forever. I instructed her to reduce her cleaning duties to once a week and that the dog was in fact Mrs. MuRong. She then left the house singing so I told Mrs. MuRong she was never to whimper to anyone again and next time the house is cleaned, she was to stay with her husband out of the way.”

Marilyn had stayed silent throughout the meal and when it was over, she stood saying, “Thank you Gloria that was very nice, I am going to my room and I do not want to be disturbed for anything.” Kathy opened her mouth to speak but Marilyn turned and walked away so Kathy remained silent.

Marilyn did not reappear for the remainder of that day or for breakfast on Sunday morning. Kathy asked Gloria if she thought Marilyn was Ok and Gloria replied, “I am not going to wake her, she will get up when she is ready.”

Marilyn was down in the cellar looking through some old boxes at the very back. While she had been lying in bed, she had been thinking about the cellar and wondered why it was only under the rear of the house. The area that she had access to was under her bedroom with its en-suite and the kitchen, but she wondered what was under the front of the house. After washing, she descended the steps to have a look and noticed a pile of dusty boxes on the front wall away from the steps.

She moved each box after checking the contents and found most were filled with old clothes or very old books. She place the boxes with clothes at one side and the ones with books in the other, after she had moved all the boxes, she could see a doorway in the wall paneling. She felt around the edge of the doorway to attempt to find a lock or handle. The light was not good and she did not have a torch handy so she performed all her searching by feel. She found what felt like a leaver and she pushed down on it but nothing happened. She lifted it up and something clicked, so she pushed on the door and it creaked open. A void open up but it was completely dark, there was no light at all. Leaving the door a jar she returned to the bedroom to find a candle or a torch. She found a torch in the bottom drawer in the dresser and returned down into the cellar. The torch illuminated the door way but no light penetrated to space behind the door.

Marilyn stood in the doorway and grasped the leather bangle on her right wrist. Knowledge flowed into her mind but it was not what she wanted. The wand on her wrist told her she should not enter the room. It was the last resting place of Hilda and Marilyn Hollinprest and Meredith Walworke and was protected using the same spell Marilyn had cast on Heather Blackhearts home. Marilyn closed the door and reengaged the latch before moving the boxes of clothes back into place hiding the door. She carried the first box of books up to the bedroom and started to look through them. This box contained records from one of her ancestor’s of healing spells used on local people. Some of the spells were unknown to Marilyn but she memorized each one. There were spells for repairing broken bones and for burns and other skin disorders. As Marilyn put the third book down, she realized she was hungry so she looked at the clock and was shocked to read that it was after midday. She opened her bedroom door and found Kathy asleep on the floor beside her door.

Marilyn stepped over Kathy’s body and then turned and using a transportation spell lifted her up and placed her gently on her bed without waking her. She then moved to the kitchen and made some French toast and a mug of coffee. Marilyn looked out of the sitting room window and noted that the Jaguar was missing and concluded that Denis and Gloria had gone out.”

She was sitting at the dining room table eating her brunch when Kathy appeared saying, “Thank you, waking up in your bed is such a delight, and where did all those books come from.” Marilyn replied, “I was down in the cellar this morning sorting out a few things and I found them down there.” Kathy was not sure if her mackintosh was still able to dominate Marilyn so she did not want to test it, she was still unsure if Marilyn knew about the MC properties of her clothing and didn’t want to lose it.” She decided to play it cool and said, “Denis and Gloria have gone out for a ride, and would you like to take me for one also.” Marilyn replied, “Where did you have in mind to go.” Kathy replied, “I thought we could go out to the farm and make sure Pauline is still where you put her.” Marilyn replied, “Are you still trying to control me. If you ever try that again, you will be joining Pauline.”

Kathy replied, “I am sorry I will have to think carefully before I speak, I was not trying to influence you, it was only a suggestion.” What Marilyn did not know was that the repetitive nature of everyone trying to make her submissive had changed her very own physic and her attack to frighten Kathy was her only response. Ever since changing her virtual clothing to display shiny latex, Marilyn had never considered changing them back to normal fabric and probably never would, unless instructed.

Kathy tried one last attempt to repair her relationship with Marilyn and said, “I love you and if you loved me you could never harm me.” Marilyn washed up her breakfast dishes and then said, “Ok going for a ride sounds like a good idea. Let’s go.”

Using the Land Rover they drove to the Farm and George showed them his newly extended herd of special cows. He pointed out one cow, which did not like being milked. Marilyn assumed that would be Jeffery. Walking back to the Farmhouse George asked Marilyn if everything was Ok and Marilyn replied, “I think all my enemies have been neutralized, so now we just have to get Theobold’s empire on track.” George said, “So I won’t be getting any more cows then.” Marilyn replied, “If Kathy does not behave herself, there might be one more.” George looked perplexed and Kathy said, “Don’t worry George, Marilyn is just flexing her muscles, she could never harm me.”

Back in the Land Rover Kathy said, “Would it be possible for me to meet, our new Solicitor.” Marilyn replied, “We could pop around if you would like.” Kathy said, “Yes take me there and while you are driving tell me if you are still wearing the bikini top and Ra-Ra skirt that Pauline gave you?” Marilyn replied, “I have no idea I haven’t taken my mackintosh off for a long time.” Kathy said, “Let me have a look, change your mackintosh to that see-through plastic one, and then forget what we are talking about.” Marilyn complied with the directive and replied, “Forget what.” Kathy replied, “We were talking about your mackintosh and you said, you hadn’t changed it for a while and I told you not to worry about it. When you look at yourself you will always see that shiny latex you were displaying when we left the house.” Kathy assumed it was her mind control Mackintosh, which was affecting Marilyn. She assumed her dominance would evaporate at midnight.

Marilyn continued driving in her see-through mackintosh and parked in front of Kathleen’s house. Before Marilyn opened her door, Kathy said, “Marilyn, I would like to speak to your subconscious so your conscious mind will forget I’ve spoken. Tell me what instructions you have given the occupants of this house and what you require them to do.” Marilyn replied in a quiet monotone voice, “Kathleen is a company solicitor and Myra is her secretary. I made Myra the dominant one and Kathleen her slave. They are both going to work in Jeffery’s office and while there Kathleen will become her old dominant self.” Kathy said, “Is your submissiveness to me as a result of your natural submissiveness or as a consequence of my mackintosh.”

Marilyn replied, “You are my Mistress, due to my natural submissiveness, I am protected against mind control.” Kathy continued, “If your submissiveness is natural and I am your natural mistress, you will never harm me or use magic on me. You will always do as I direct and you must never attempt to command me. When you and I are, alone you will always present your clothing as it is now, without ever noticing, and when other people are within, viewing arenas, you will present yourself in a long red shiny latex mackintosh, red latex gloves and red latex boots. The changes must be, performed by your subconscious and you must never notice or be concerned. Your subservience to me must become absolute before we get home and you will do as I direct without complaint or concern. Whenever I explain something to anyone in your presence, anything I say will become your truth and you then will back me one hundred percent. Now your conscious mind will wake up and take over when we ring the doorbell.

Kathy exited the vehicle, walked around, and opened Marilyn’s door guiding her out and towards the door. Kathy then said, “Press the bell push.” Marilyn pushed the button and realized that she had moved from the car without noticing. She thought about asking Kathy what had happened but before she could think of the right words, Myra opened the door in her matching black Macintosh to Marilyn’s red one. Myra invited them both in and Marilyn introduced Kathy as one of her Managing Directors and asked where Kathleen was.” Myra replied, “Kathleen is in her play room upstairs.” Kathy said, “This could be fun, take us to see her.” Myra led them upstairs and into one of the spare bedroom. Kathleen was playing with a dolls house and there were toys all over the floor. Kathy said, “What a mess, Marilyn you stay here and play with Kathleen and then help her to tidy up, while I have a nice long chat with Myra.”

Marilyn got down on the floor and Kathy took Myra down stairs.

End of Chapter 16