The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s Inheritance Chapter 17

Kathy led Myra into the sitting room and said, “Tell me all about you and Kathleen and how you met Marilyn.” Myra told Kathy all about Kathleen and Kathleen’s old job; she then went on about her relationship to Brendan Goddard, and next how Kathleen recruited her. She went on to describe how Marilyn had approached them in Birmingham and what had happened next. Lastly, she explained what happened on the train coming back from Birmingham. Kathy then asked, “Tell me how a senior solicitor found her way into a child’s playroom.”

Myra replied, “I am glad Marilyn came back because I said something this morning in jest and now I cannot get her away from the toys. It’s that school girl outfit it makes me want to treat her like a little girl.” All the while Myra had been talking Kathy was becoming smitten, Myra was a very attractive young girl and Kathy’s juices was starting to run. Kathy asked, “Before Marilyn made you Kathleen’s mistress, where you into boys or girls.” Myra replied, “I was into boys before I started working for Kathleen but she discouraged that and I found that eating her pussy was very nice. Since she has been eating mine I have been in heaven.” Kathy said, “Kneel down between my legs and I will introduce you to a real heaven, you will find my juices as addictive and as pleasurable as heroin.” Myra started lapping at Kathy’s pussy and her technique as taught by the mature Kathleen brought Kathy to a screaming orgasm very quickly.” Kathy said, “Keep going until I tell you to stop.”

After seven orgasms Kathy cried, “Stop, you have found your new mistress. That was fantastic. We should go and get the others.” Myra said, “You were right about your nectar, I need more.” Kathy replied, “You will definitely get more, you are even better than Marilyn. Before we go back up stairs, change places I would like to taste you.”

Upstairs Marilyn and Kathleen were playing as well as tidying up. Every time Marilyn tidied some toys away, Kathleen would get them out again and play. Kathy found that Myra tasted better than any other pussy she had ever tasted, and she knew she would have to have this girl. Myra had six orgasms before Kathy had had enough.” As Kathy move out from between Myra’s legs, Myra said, “I love you, that was fantastic.”

Kathy said, “I will go and see to Kathleen and Marilyn, would you like to put the kettle on and we will all have a drink.” Kathy headed up the stairs and Myra moved to the kitchen. As Kathy entered the playroom, Marilyn said, “every time I put something away she gets it out again.” Kathy asked, “Kathleen how old, are you.” Kathleen replied “Forty-four going on five.” Kathy replied, “Well act like a forty five year old and go down stairs.” As Kathleen smiled, stood up and walked out of the bedroom, Marilyn’s dress changed and Kathy said, “Perhaps you would like to tidy up again, and this time pretend you are five and enjoy yourself as you play with each piece before you put it away.” Leaving Marilyn to play, Kathy walked down stairs. As she entered the kitchen Kathleen said, “Thank you, and who are you.”

Kathy replied, “I am Kathy, a close friend of Marilyn’s and I am the Managing Director of one of her factories and I will soon be the General Manager of the group.” Kathleen said, “What position will Marilyn hold.” Kathy said, “She is the chairwoman on the main board, you I believe, are going to be the company secretary.”

Kathleen replied, “I don’t know if I will be able to perform as I should, Myra has absolute control of me.” .Marilyn wants you to be your domineering self, when in your office or in the boardroom. Everywhere else, you will be Myra’s and my slave.” Myra asked, “Where is Marilyn?” Kathy said, “I left her in the playroom tidying up.” Myra continued, “Her coffee is ready, should I go and get her.” Kathy replied, “No you stay here, I will fetch her.” Kathy walked back up the stairs and into the playroom. The room was tidy but Marilyn was playing with the doll’s house. Kathy said, “Well done the room is tidy, come with me your drink is ready down stairs. While with Kathleen or Myra, act as your domineering self.” Marilyn followed Kathy down stairs and her clothes changed before she entered the kitchen.”

As Marilyn entered Kathleen said, “Kathy says you would like me to be myself when in my office or the boardroom, how do I do that.” Marilyn replied, “I instruct you to be, your old domineering self, when you are at Oaksey Park in the office allocated to you or the boardroom and wearing your pink raincoat. Any time you remove the Mack or move outside one of those rooms, you will become Myra’s slave again.” Kathleen replied, “Thank you, I like wearing that Mack so that should be no problem at all.” Kathy said, “I would like to see you in this Mack because I won’t see you tomorrow.”

Kathleen ran out of the room and returned, a few minutes later in her short pink Mack. Kathy said, “That looks very good, if you like wearing it, so much, why don’t you keep it on.” Kathleen replied, “Marilyn instructed me to take it off indoors.” Kathy replied, “She has changed that instruction mow that she wants you to wear it in your office, isn’t that right Marilyn.” Marilyn replied, “Yes that is correct, keep the Mack on over your uniform at all times.”

Marilyn put her empty coffee cup down and Kathy said, “It was nice meeting you both, Marilyn will pick you up tomorrow and take you to Oaksey Park.” Kathy stood and Marilyn followed and then walked to the front door. Myra let them out and after she closed the door, Marilyn became a young girl again. Kathy said, “You jump in the passenger side, I will drive us home. As Marilyn pulled her seat belt on she said, “Why do I feel like an immature little girl?” Kathy replied, “Stop worrying, if you feel like an immature little girl perhaps you are one.” Marilyn replied, “I am twenty-four and a business woman, but I feel like a little girl of, six or seven.” Kathy said, “Ok you can stop being a little girl for now, be your old self and stop moaning.” Marilyn was confused, she had all of Gwendolyn’s protection and she, was still being controlled. As she considered what she could do, Kathy approached the cottage, and Marilyn decided that there was, nothing she needed to do, as there was nothing wrong.

Kathy parked on the drive beside the Jaguar and as they exited the vehicle Kathy asked, “Did you have any plans for Denis tomorrow?” Marilyn replied, “He needs to go to Birmingham and spend some time with Anna, she has some very good ideas for the retail side and Denis should concentrate on satisfying them.” Kathy continued, “What are your plans?” Marilyn opened the front door and replied, “I am picking up Herbert, Kathleen, and Myra and driving them to Oaksey Park. Herbert is going to look through the financial records and Kathleen is going to take up the legal mantle and find out where they are with death duties and probate.” Gloria heard them talking and said, “I am glad you have both come back, dinner will be ready in about ten minutes. I hope you two have kissed and made up.”

Kathy said, “We have done more than that, Marilyn has agreed to be my slave indefinably.” Gloria said, “But I thought Marilyn was untouchable.” Kathy replied, “Marilyn is untouchable but she was still a little submissive, and I have exploited it.” Marilyn said, “I have given Kathy some control but to everyone else I am untouchable.” Gloria said, “Well Kathy perhaps one day, you can loan me Marilyn.” Marilyn said, “She had better not, I still have some recourse.” Gloria went back to the kitchen and Kathy said, “What was that outburst for.” Marilyn replied, “I thought you might do something stupid with regard to Gloria, so I was protecting myself.”

Kathy went one, “Come into the bedroom while I set your mind at rest.” Marilyn followed Kathy into the bedroom and after Kathy closed the door, she said, “Sit on the bed and let me speak directly to your subconscious, your conscious mind is no longer listening. That outburst was anger and outbursts like that, are not permitted. Whenever you feel anger, annoyance, or frustration, you will become that frightened, immature little girl for one hour even if you are driving, you will not lose your intellect, just your maturity, adult composure and your confidence you will become nervous and afraid of speaking to your betters. You will answer when spoken to in a girly voice but you will be too scared to start a conversation.

While you are in this immature and frightened state, you will change the color of your clothes to pink. If we are alone, you will make your wellingtons pink, if not, all your clothes with become baby pink in color. For becoming angry and for casting me, out, when you wake up you will be in your pink mode and although I will be your absolute mistress, you will also do whatever Gloria or Myra instructs you to do. If either of them gives you a new rule, you must obey that rule as if it came from me. Now you will wake up forgetting that you have been in a trance or that I have given you new rules, and then go and apologize to Gloria.”

Marilyn stood and her wellington changed to a baby pink and then she walked out of the bedroom. Gloria had just made it back to the kitchen in time. She had been listening outside the bedroom door. As Marilyn entered the kitchen she said on her girly voice, “I am sorry Gloria I should not have raised my voice in the hall just now.” Gloria replied, “You must never raise your voice to me again and from now on, you will address me as Mistress Gloria, without consciously noticing. Dinner will be ready in less than ten minutes, would you please lay the table.” Marilyn replied, “Certainly, Mistress Gloria.” Moving to the dining room Marilyn timidly laid the table for four.

Kathy was sitting in the bedroom thinking about Myra, and wondering how she could get Myra into her bed. As she thought more she realized that she no longer lusted after Marilyn she now lusted after Myra.”

Gloria called out that dinner was ready and sent Marilyn to tell Denis. When Denis arrived he sat down and said, “What is it with Marilyn’s clothing, why baby pink?” Marilyn opened her mouth to speak and Kathy said, “Be quiet Marilyn, I will explain. Marilyn had been angry with me for a day or two and I have had enough to this is my anger management for Marilyn, every time she gets angry, annoyed or frustrated, she becomes this naive, immature, frightened little girl and she changes the color of her clothes to baby pink. In her pink mode she is not permitted to start a conversation or commence any act beyond the capabilities of a frightened little girl, she will also obey any instruction from anyone while her clothing is this color.”

Denis replied, “How come she is open to this abuse, I thought she was fully purged and protected now.” Kathy replied, “She consciously gave up her fee will to me, it has nothing to do with mind control, hypnosis or magic. All her periods of submissive behavior while she has been under attack since Heather’s bewitching, has made her into a natural submissive.” Denis said, “Well it’s just as well, she has given it to someone who loves her. I still don’t know why you are embarrassing her like this.” Kathy said, “Because she needs to manage her anger. From now on both of you, anything I do to Marilyn, is perfectly ok with you.” Denis replied, “That’s ok then, what does Marilyn want me to do tomorrow?” Kathy said, “She wants you to go to Birmingham and meet up with Anna, apparently Anna has some good ideas for the retail side of the business and she wants you to concentrate on bringing these ideas into reality. You may need to stay up there all week, book yourself into a hotel, and keep all your receipts, Herbert will reimburse you, when you return. I will drop you at the station in the morning. Gloria said, “How will I manage if he is away all week.” Kathy said, “Don’t worry I will think of something.” Gloria instructed Marilyn to clear away the main course plates and dishes and to fetch the dessert. When the meal was finished, Gloria instructed Marilyn to clear away and clean up the kitchen.

Kathy, Denis, and Gloria moved to the sitting room. Kathy updated the other two on Kathleen and Myra. When Marilyn had finished in the kitchen, she carried four mugs of coffee to the sitting room and her clothing had returned to red. As she put them down, Denis said, “I see you have your anger under control, what sort of ideas does, Anna have.” Marilyn replied, “She thinks the shops would be more successful with some additional product lines. You will need to research if anyone makes these lines now, or alternative, how we could bring these lines through our existing factories or through new factories. For some of the lines, you will need to talk it through with Frank. Get yourself a mobile phone.

Tomorrow I am taking Herbert, Kathleen and Myra to Oaksey Park and Kathy is taking Susan to Swindon. , Kathy and I also need to go to Salisbury on Thursday, to see Margret.” Kathy replied, “As Denis and Gloria are now knowledgeable about your new position I think you should now wear the clothes, that your wear when we are alone, when you are with anyone or all of us. You will still not be aware or remember that I have given you this change.” Marilyn’s clothes changed and Gloria said, “You are a very beautiful woman.” Marilyn replied, “So are you, in fact I am surrounded by beautiful women.” Kathy interrupted, “I think we should all retire for the night, Marilyn and I have some catching up to do. You go into our bedroom and wait for me while I conspire with Gloria and Denis.”

Marilyn stood in all her naked glory and walked out of the room. Kathy, waited until the bedroom door clothed and said, “Gloria Denis I want you to sit comfortably because I am going to speak direct to your subconscious,” she induced them into a deep trance and then continued, “I want you both to forget about Marilyn’ new status. As far as you are both concerned, Marilyn is still in control, and very scary although when you see her in her see-though mackintosh you will believe it is due to her exhibitionism and will not raise an issue, just enjoy it. Gloria you will forget that you can control Marilyn and you will never be spiteful towards her. If she follows your instructions, you will put that down to her kindness and willingness to help. You are no longer required to have someone fuck your ass every four hours but you will still long for Denis’s cock in your as whenever you see him. When I close the bedroom door, you will begin to wake up and when you do you will kiss each other. Once your lips touch you will fall deeper in love and like all young lovers you will only have time for each other in addition to your household duties. You will also wake up with no knowledge of this trance or revised instructions and you will believe that I left with Marilyn.”

Kathy rose and walked to the bedroom, opening and closing the door. Marilyn was sitting on the bed and Kathy said, “Earlier today Mayra ate my pussy and she was much better than you, I want you to practice for the next hour. I will try to guide you, so you can develop your skills. You will take on board all my teaching and apply it always.” Your latex against your skin will fuel your arousal as you move, plus you will cum every time I cum or anyone else you eat out.”

Kathy lay on the bed with her legs open and Marilyn moved into place. For the next hour, Marilyn followed Kathy’s tweaks and guidance and by the end was far superior to Myra, and Kathy was in heaven. They had both received twelve orgasms and Kathy was sated. They slept in each other’s arms all night and Marilyn awoke at seven o’clock. She quickly awoke Kathy and said, “Time to get up we have lots to do.” Marilyn slipped out of bed and headed towards the en-suite to clean her teeth, when Kathy called, “Get back here, I want to check that you have remembered what you learnt last night.” Marilyn turned and returned to the bed slipping in between Kathy’s legs. Marilyn was incapable of forgetting and Kathy was again in another world. Her love of Marilyn had returned in full and she was thinking of releasing her. Then as she came for the fourth time she thought, “I can still have some fun, with this, so I will wait.”

After cleaning their teeth, they made it into the kitchen at half past seven. Gloria was in her Police uniform and ready to go and Denis was displaying a collar and tie with a navy suit. The both ogled Marilyn but did not comment as she quickly ate her cereal and juice. Kathy asked Denis to get the Rolls out for Marilyn and put the Land Rover in its place. Gloria said, “I will go it will make more room on the drive.” As she departed she shouted, “Have a good day both of you, and Marilyn try not to embarrass yourself today.”

After Gloria had departed Marilyn asked, “What did she mean.” Kathy replied, “You explained about your exhibitionism last night and I expect she was trying to help.” Marilyn replied, “When did I become an exhibitionist and what have I done.” Kathy replied, “Since Pauline changed your dress sense, you have been parading around the house in the nude.”

Marilyn said, “I don’t see it when I look at myself I am in a red shiny latex mackintosh.” Gloria replied, “Well that’s ok then, just forget all about it. There is nothing to worry about; you have purged all Pauline’s commands. The only thing you need to concern yourself about is keeping me happy.” Marilyn replied, “Did I not do it right this morning?” Kathy replied, “Yes you were wonderful, plus I just love watching you when you walk about indoors and when we are alone. I think you should share this dress with Myra when you are alone with her or with Mara and Kathleen only. If anyone should query your dress, you will explain about your exhibitionist streak and your submissiveness to me, if you are alone with Myra, you will also tell her that she is also your mistress.

When the discussion is completed, you must forget all about it. Following any discussing about your clothing and any consequential dialogue including this one, must be forgotten, as soon as the discussion is ended. Now while you are at Oaksey Park, go into the stores and see is there are any double ended dildos or any other sexual toys and bring a sample of each home. Take Myra with you and show her what you select.

Now are you ready, I will take Denis to the Station and then pick up Susan, I may see you at Herbert’s, on the other hand don’t leave until I talk to you there.”

Denis came back in and Gloria when out with him. Marilyn stood there while her mind cleared itself of clothing discussions and then she followed them out. Driving the Rolls was an experience that she enjoyed and she arrived at Herbert’s in plenty of time. Susan was still wearing the cat suit with the black long trench coat and the rubber boots. Marilyn said, “Do you still like your latex clothing and what about Herbert?” Susan replied, “Since you made it so smooth and cool it is fantastic, neither Herbert nor I have been out of our latex clothing ever since.” Marilyn said, “Do you think it is appropriate attire for managing a Factory?” Susan Replied, “I hadn’t thought of that what, do you suggest.” Marilyn whispered the incantation the enhanced Susan’s clothes to have a virtual appearance and then said, “Just say the magic words; ‘Work clothes’.” Susan looked astonished and whispered, “Work Clothes,” and her mackintosh morphed into a designer business suit in silk and cotton and her rubber boots became leather sandals with a four-inch heel.

Susan rushed into the other room to show Herbert and he exclaimed, “You look stunning how did, you do that?” Susan said, “I have no idea you will need to speak to Marilyn.” Marilyn stood in the door way and asked, “Do you like it Herbert and are you ready to go.” Herbert replied, “Yes I like it but what happened to her black mackintosh.” Marilyn replied, “Nothing, she has not changed her clothes just their appearance. To get the Mackintosh back she just has to say. “This is my lovely latex mackintosh.” Susan whispered, “I’ll wait until I come home, for that.” Herbert said, “I am ready, what do I need to take with me?” Marilyn replied, “Just your brain and your sense of humor.”

Kathy knocked on the front door and Susan let her in. Kathy said, “I see Marilyn has given you a virtual appearance, you look very professional.” Marilyn said, “I hope you both have a good day and taking over the Swindon factory is not difficult. We will go and pick up Kathleen and Myra.” Kathy replied, “Very well, I will see you when you get back, why don’t you invite Myra and Kathleen around for dinner tonight.” Marilyn replied, “Good idea, I will, come Herbert we will go.”

Marilyn and Herbert were soon on their way to Kathleen’s and arrived at quarter past eight. Mayra and Kathleen were ready and got in the back seat of the rolls.

Marilyn said, “Sorry we are a little late we had to wait for Kathy to collect Susan. Can I introduce Herbert; he will become the Financial Controller for the combined empire. Herbert turned in his seat and greeted the two women in the back saying, “Greeting ladies, I believe this is a new engagement for us all. Don’t I know you, are you not Kathleen Hammond don’t you work for Brendan Goddard?” Kathleen replied, “He fired me so I took this job offer from Marilyn.” Herbert continued, “Brendan must be a fool, from what I was told it was you who kept his office afloat.” Then turning to Marilyn he said, “You certainly know how to pick the best.”

As Marilyn drove, Herbert and Kathleen chatted like old friends and Marilyn smiled. When Marilyn slowed to a stop outside the large country house, she said, “We are here, this is where you will be working.” Herbert said, “This is fantastic, what a beautiful location.” As they exited the vehicle, a pretty, young woman came out of the house that Marilyn had never seen before, and said, “Can I help you.” Marilyn said, “Yes you can take us to Jeffery and Dorothy’s offices.” The young woman replied, “They are not here, they have not been seen since the Board meeting last Friday.” Marilyn knew she should avoid getting angry so “She replied, “Their positions were terminated, these are their replacements.” The young woman said, “I am sorry, you must be Marilyn Harvester, please come this way.”

She led them through the house and through a door behind the grand stairs into the back of the house where, in days of old, the servants would have lived and worked. There were four large offices at the back of the house overlooking the grass runway. The young woman pointed to the first one and said, “The one was Dorothy’s the next one in mine and the one the other side is Jeffery’s. The big one at the end was Theobold’s.” Marilyn replied, “Herbert you look in Jeffery’s, Kathleen you look in Dorothy’s, Mara see if there is enough room in this middle office for you, while I have a look in Theobold’s.” The young woman said, “Theobold’s office is locked and he had the only key with him when he disappeared.” Marilyn said, “You look after Myra and I will see to the lock.”

Marilyn watched her companions to move into the various offices and walked to Theobold’s door. Standing outside the door, Marilyn whispered an incantation and the door clicked open.” Marilyn stood on the threshold and pushed the door fully open. Standing still, she surveys the room and observes a large antique desk with a green leather inlay. There was a large leather chair, several bookcases and two filing cabinets. The room was generally untidy; there were papers on the desk and boxes of papers on the floor. Marilyn stepped across the threshold and waited, nothing happened. She moved to the desk, sat in the large chair, and started looking through the papers. There was correspondence from different companies regarding potential purchases. There were financial statements and under some hand written meeting notes, she found a desk diary. It was a five-year diary and it was half way through year five. Marilyn flipped through some of the pages and found the period before he took over Gwendolyn.

She was reading the few days before the fatal event when the young woman, knocked on the open door. Marilyn looked up and the young woman said, “I am making a drink would you like one.” Marilyn did yet trust this environment so replied, “I am alright for now, but thank you for the offer.” The young woman departed, feeling very nervous, she had settled Myra into her large office, and there was enough space in there for three secretaries.

Marilyn stacked the papers on the desk into four piles, Correspondences, memos Meeting notes and others. She then started looking through the bookshelves and on one shelf; she found several items she recognized from Gwendolyn’s cottage. These were obviously trophies from Theobold’s visits after Gwendolyn had been compromised. Three of them had been used when Gwendolyn was training Marilyn and there were bewitched in one form or another. Marilyn decided to take them home so she popped along to the secretary’s office and asked the young woman if she could find an empty cardboard box.

Marilyn returned to her office and opened the first filing cabinet. She found files for all the correspondence so she started filing that stack of paper. She was half way down the pile when Myra walked in with a box. Seeing what Marilyn was doing Myra said, “Here let me help you with that.” Marilyn replied, “Just push the door too and you can sort out the second pile.” Myra closed the door and when she turned, she exclaimed, “What had happened to your clothes your mackintosh has become see-through.”

Marilyn replied, “I was hoping this wouldn’t happen, I have an exhibitionist streak, and Kathy has taken advantage of it. She found that I also have a submissive streak and she has become my absolute mistress. She controls when my clothes take on this feature and I assume, as I am in a room alone with you, she wishes for you to be my Mistress also. My clothes will revert to how they should be when you leave.”

Myra said, “Has any one told you that you have a gorgeous body, I could stay here a watch you all day. Just carry on filing while I watch you.” Marilyn returned to her filing and her mind removed the conversation that started when Myra closed the door. With her back to Myra, Marilyn had no knowledge of her being there. Myra said, “You wanted me to become a mistress but I am still frightened of your witch like powers, so whenever I give you an instruction you will obey it and treat it if it was your idea to do it. Now forget I said that.”

Marilyn’s subconscious adjusted her rules as she continued to file the correspondence into the appropriate files while Myra watched the back of her naked body. Myra was beginning to feel aroused as she gazed at Marilyn’s curves so she said, “You are getting very randy and you want to eat my pussy.” As Marilyn files the last piece of correspondence, she turned and seeing Myra said, “How did you get in here and I would like to sample your juices.” Myra unzipped the crutch zip in her cat suit and Marilyn moved into place. Marilyn used the technique Kathy had instilled into her and Myra was in heaven. After five orgasms Myra was feeling stated and said, “That is enough but don’t go far I may want you to do that again later.” Marilyn said, “I need to go over to the stores, would you like to come with me.” Mayra agreed and they walked out of the office. In the corridor Marilyn’s clothing reverted to her shiny latex normal, As they walked past Herbert’s office Marilyn saw the young woman in there with him and said, “Is everything all right Herbert.” Hebert replied, “Yes Sarah is showing me where everything is and it is all very will ordered.” Marilyn said, “OK I will talk to you later.” As she passed Kathleen’s door, she said, “Everything alright in there Kathleen?” Kathleen said, “Yes everything is fine, there are a number if things that need immediate attention though.” Marilyn again said, “Ok, I am just going over to the stores we will talk about them when I come back.”

Marilyn drove the Rolls over to the stores hanger and as they walked inside Marilyn’s clothing became see-through. Myra said, “What are we looking for.” Marilyn replied, “Sex toys.” Myra found the open box of dildos and said, “what about these.” Marilyn said, “Leave those Kathy made me bewitch them last Friday and I don’t want those anymore.”

Myra said, “What special characteristics have you given Kathy.” Marilyn replied, “She can administer the virtual appearance of her clothes, she has protection against magical incursion, she also has mind control capabilities.” Myra said, “She is very stupid to give you to me. When you see her next, you will remove all her magical enhanced characteristics and you will no longer be submissive towards her. From now on, you only have one Mistress and that, is I. Kathy has forfeited the right to be your mistress; you must delete all her instructions, directives, and rules from your mind.” To everyone else you will be your normal clever, conniving, and dominating self. Now the only toy we need is a double dildo let us see if we can find one. One last thing the presentation of your naked body must be preserved for when, you are alone with me. At all other times you are in control of how your dress should be seen.”

Marilyn asked, “Why have you done this.” Myra said, “When we met you in Birmingham you were not unkind or hurtful and on the train back to Cheltenham you gave me more pleasure than I have ever experienced. You are also a gorgeous and lovely young woman and if you need a Mistress, it should be someone who loves you. When you ate my pussy earlier you swept me off my feet.” Marilyn replied, “I could not hope for a more fitting lover and mistress.”

They searched through many boxes before Myra shouted, “I think I have found them.” They tore open the box and found it full of double-ended dildos in varying sizes. Myra selected a medium sizes one and opening the package said, “Try this.” Marilyn lifted the skirt of her plastic mackintosh and pushed on end of the dildo into her pussy. Myra slipped the other end into her pussy and said, “When we kiss I want you to bewitch this dildo to fuck us both.” Myra wrapped her arms around Marilyn and they kissed. Marilyn thought it was the most sensuous kiss she had ever experienced and she bewitched the dildo.

The kiss continued through three orgasms and when they finally broke apart, Myra slid off her end and the fucking stopped. Myra said, “You have mind control characteristics, instruct me never to harm you, humiliate you, or cause you any embarrassment.”

Marilyn said, “I love you and from now on, you must never harm me, humiliate me, or cause me any embarrassment. Now we should go back and see what Kathleen had found.” Myra said, “Ok we will take this lovely toy with us and you must change your clothing into something you like. As they walked to the door Marilyn’s clothing became a shiny latex blouse and a mid calf latex skirt together with black leather shoes with a three-inch heel.

Returning to the house another car had just parked and Susan got out. Marilyn said, “Susan this is Myra and we have two new board members to replace Jeffery and Dorothy. Kathy has also taken someone to take over Pauline’s factory. Susan replied, “I will need their details so we can get them on the payroll, I assume you will be taking over Theobold’s position.” Marilyn replied, “Yes I have been into his office and have started going through the paper’s on his desk. This is Myra; she will be my Personal Assistant. Sarah can continue to support Herbert and Kathleen.” Susan replied, “Sarah is my understudy the girl who looked after Theobold and Jeffery ran away on Friday.” Marilyn replied, “Between you and Sarah there will be more than enough secretarial support for Herbert and Kathleen. Come and I will introduce them to you.”

Susan followed Myra and Marilyn through the house to Kathleen office and Marilyn said, “Kathleen you are no longer submissive you can once again be masterful, Susan here, and Sarah will provide you with all the secretarial support you need. Give me two minutes and you can share what you have found.” They all walked on to Herbert’s office and Marilyn introduced Susan to him, and told him that he would share Susan and Sarah with Kathleen. She then walked into Sarah’s room and instructed both Sarah and Susan to do everything that either, Herbert, Myra, or Kathleen told them to do.” Marilyn then instructed Myra to continue to sort out her office while she dealt with Kathleen.

Upon entering Kathleen’s office, Kathleen said, “You did not need to do that, you were right I am a natural submissive, I love being controlled.” Marilyn replied, “Tell me what you have found and I will change you back later.”

Kathleen said, “The board meeting on Friday was a trap for you.” I have found all the papers declaring you as the rightful owner of all Theobold’s assets, all the inheritance tax, has been paid and the change of ownership has been recorded with the Land Registry. I also found papers that were prepared for you to sign all this and some other assets over to a Mrs. Pauline Wainwright dated Friday. The papers were already signed and witnessed and just needed your signature to make them legally binding.” Marilyn said, “But those in the shredder.” Kathleen said, “I already have. There is also the matter of a newly acquired factory in Cirencester. There has been a small glitch in the paper work and the sellers are asking for more money.” Marilyn replied, “What is our position and what are our options.”

Kathleen said, “If it was down to me I would tell them to take a hike.” The price per square foot is already extortionate; you could get bigger factories in other areas much cheaper.”

Marilyn called out, “Susan, come here.” Both Susan and Sarah appeared and Marilyn said, “What is so special about this factory in Cirencester.” Susan replied, “It is just down the road and it has development land attached, Theobold was going to build a hotel that specialized in erotic sex themed rooms, he was going to get you to give each room a magical theme. There are plans in your office.” Marilyn said, “Kathleen, tell the sellers the deal is off unless the price per square foot comes down to a figure that you would accept. Thank you Susan, Sarah that will be all.”

When they had gone, Marilyn said, “If you really think you would like to stay submissive you will have three Mistresses or Masters, Me, Myra and Herbert and no one else.” Herbert was just returning from the toilet and was passing the room when Marilyn said that and he stood in the doorway and said, “Can I borrow a car, I am taking Kathleen out to lunch. Sarah says there is a good pub in the village.” Marilyn said, “Use Susan’s.” Herbert said, “Could Kathleen have a Mackintosh like Susan’s or Myra’s?” Marilyn replied, “Get Susan to take you over to the stores, there are plenty in there.”

Moments later Susan, Kathleen, and Herbert were walking out to the car. Marilyn asked Sarah what she normally did for lunch and she replied, “The kitchen is well stocked, I normally make something for everyone who is here.” Marilyn continued, “What about bedrooms, which members of staff stayed here?”

Sarah replied, “My bedroom is one of the servant quarters beside the Kitchen. Theobold has a suite on the top floor and Jeffery and Dorothy had rooms on the same floor as the board room.” Marilyn said, “Before you start making lunch, show Myra and I the bedrooms.”

Myra and Marilyn followed Sarah up the stairs and into two large double bedroom suites adjacent to the boardroom. They were both well furnished with a lot of personal pictures and items. Marilyn said, “These can be allocated to Herbert and Kathleen, show us Theobold’s?” Sarah said, “I was never allowed up there. But you get to it through here.” She pressed a corner of a panel on the wall and the panel next to it slid open revealing a locked door. Marilyn used her magic to open the lock and Myra and Marilyn climbed the stairs behind the door. The accommodation on the upper floor was a compete apartment with three bedroom, two reception rooms, large Kitchen and bathroom. One of the bedrooms was decorated and equipped as a dungeon and the master bedroom had an en-suite with a large shower. Marilyn said, “Welcome to your new home, lover. Over the next few days, I would like you to clear out Theobold’s personal stuff and start making it into our ideal love pad. I have some things to do and will be back on Friday. Then we will be together forever.” Myra said, “You say the nicest things, this apartment will be ready before your return.” Marilyn said, “If you need to go shopping in Cirencester or anywhere else, get Susan to take you.”

They walked down stairs, out through the panel leaving the door open and on down to Marilyn’s office. Sarah heard them chatting and said, “Lunch is ready in the kitchen.” They followed Sarah to the large kitchen, which had a large farmhouse table against one wall. There were eight chairs around the table and a prawn and avocado salad in front of three of them.

Sarah asked, “Would you like tea or coffee?” Myra replied, “Tea please for both of us.” Marilyn said, “This is very nice who brings in the food?” Sarah said, “Dorothy arranged for a frozen food delivery once a week and a local farm produce delivery twice a week.” Theobold used to have a wine delivery every month but Dorothy stopped that, after he disappeared. Nevertheless, we still get a general household delivery from the Tesco store in Cirencester once every month.” Marilyn asked, “When was the last time you went away from this house?” Sarah replied, “I came here when I was eighteen straight after my ‘A’ level exams and that was six years ago and I haven’t been off the site since.” Myra said, “What about boyfriends, have you had sex, since then.” Sarah replied, “For four years I was raped by Theobold every night and after that by Jeffery one a week.” Myra placed her cutlery down onto an empty plate and said, “So no one has made love to you in all that time.” Sarah said, “No one has done that ever.”

Myra said, “Marilyn go and get our toy out of the car and take Sarah up to our apartment and make love to her. Show her what you did to me and then fuck her with the toy.”

Marilyn said, “Sarah go and wait by the Panel and I will be there in less than two minutes.”

Marilyn walked to the Rolls removed the toy and then walked up the stairs to the Panel. Sarah was waiting and Marilyn took her by the hand and led her up to Theobold’s apartment.

In the master bedroom, Marilyn sat Sarah on the edge of the bed and then slipped in between her legs. Marilyn’s tongue performed all the manipulations as instructed by Kathy and Sarah became as smitten as Myra. Marilyn did not orgasm in line with Sarah but she did not mind and after taking Sarah to five of the best orgasms, she had ever had. Marilyn stood and picked up the toy said, “I think you will like this.” Marilyn pushed in her own pussy first and then into Sarah’s before positioning her lips in the form of a kiss on Sarah’s mouth. As their mouths touched, the dildo started fucking them both After three orgasms, Sarah tried to pull away and Marilyn lifted her arm from behind her back to behind her head and held it in place until the orgasm count reached eight.” As Marilyn released Sarah, she collapsed onto the mattress and lay there with her eyes closed. Marilyn removed the toy from both of their pussies, and stood up. It was then that she notices Theobold’s bedroom extras. There were chains attached to the oak headboard and they had lockable cuffs attached to the end of the chain. Marilyn locked the chains onto Sarah’s wrists and then left the bedroom, returning down stairs to Myra.

Myra asked, “What have you done with Sarah?” Marilyn replied, “She fell asleep so I locked her to the bed, I think she could do with some of your love when she wakes up. I was thinking if you would like you could move her from the servants bedroom to our spare room. That way you could have company when I am away and we could have a threesome when I come back.” Myra said, “I don’t mind sharing you with her, if you can share me with her.” Marilyn replied, “I will leave the decision to you, I have enough loving for both of you.” Sarah said, “This office is almost sorted, there are only these four items to file, I am going up stairs”

As Myra walked out Herbert and Kathleen came back. Marilyn said, “There are two suites upstairs that could be occupied by you, Kathleen had no reason to return to Cheltenham and if Susan stays in Swindon neither will you Herbert. Kathleen said, “Can you please make this black mackintosh like the red one.” Marilyn said, “If I do, you won’t be able to take it off.” Kathleen said, “That’s alright, this one covers more of my skin.” Marilyn whispered the incantation that turned Kathleen’s long black mackintosh into living latex and removing the front seem. Herbert replied, “Susan did say that if the job in Swindon was fulfilling, she would stay down there for the time being and having met Kathleen, I don’t mind at all.”

Marilyn replied, “She should be sitting in Pauline’s office so you could ring her, according to the directory on my desk the number is short code twelve.”

Herbert returned to his office and dialed short code twelve and the number was soon ringing.

End of chapter 17