The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 18

Susan was sitting in her office talking to all her middle managers. Before leaving, Kathy has made all the staff, present on that day, one hundred percent subservient to Susan. Susan was getting each manager to describe the objectives of their department and any staff or material issues. She was half way through her manager’s when the phone rang. Susan told her secretary to take the call and to tell whomever it was, that she would phone them back.

When Herbert was given the message, he told the secretary that Susan was to call him as soon as she was free. Seeing Kathleen in the same mackintosh that Susan had been wearing was making Herbert amorous. He said to himself if she does not phone in ten minutes, I am going to make a pass at Kathleen.

Marilyn had finished filing the papers on her desk and she had made notes on five items to follow up. Myra retuned and said, “I can’t find the keys to those cuffs. Marilyn gave Myra the list and said, “I will sort the cuffs, you can start on these. When I release Sarah, I am going to head back to Cheltenham and I will see you on Friday morning.

Marilyn released Sarah who said, “I don’t know what happened here, but I thank you for restoring my faith in the human race.”

They walked down stairs together and Marilyn went out of the front door. She drove via the store and picked up a cat suit, long black mackintosh, and boots, in Kathy’s size. She then drove carefully back to Cheltenham and arrived back at the house shortly before half past five. There was no one there so she started to sort out all the things she would need to move to Oaksey Park. She had filled five crates and put them into the trunk of the Rolls before making something to eat.

Kathy arrived back at six-fifty-five and as she came into the house, Marilyn removed all the spells from her clothes including the living latex benefit. Kathy entered the kitchen and said, “Did you invite Myra and Kathleen.” Marilyn replied, “No they are still, at Oaksey Park.” Kathy took several minutes to realize that something was wrong and then it hit her Marilyn was not nude so she said. “Marilyn you are improperly dressed please adjust you clothing in accordance with my instructions.” Marilyn continued eating, and Kathy shouted, “Did you not hear me.”

Marilyn put down her knife and fork and said, “It is rude, to shout, at someone when they are eating. Why don’t you jog around the garden until I have finished.”

Kathy started jogging around the garden and noticed on the second circuit that she was starting to sweat. Every time she ran past the Kitchen, she could see Marilyn still eating.

Marilyn had arranged this virtual image of her in the kitchen table, and was sitting in the sitting room with a cup of coffee when Gloria came home. Gloria also noted Marilyn out of uniform and said, “Has Kathy changed your dress code?” Marilyn replied, “No she is in the garden jogging why don’t you go and join her.” Soon there were two girls in latex running around the garden. Marilyn washed up, cleaned the kitchen, and then opened the back door and shouted, “Ten more circuits and then you can stop.” Marilyn waited in the kitchen and watched as it started to rain. After the tenth circuit, both Kathy and Gloria slowed to a stop and walked slowly to the back door. Gloria walked through door first, rain dripping of her shiny hair, Kathy stepped across the threshold and Marilyn said, “I say you could stop I did not invite you in.” Kathy stepped back into the rain and said, “Please Marilyn, I don’t know what has happened, but I still love you.”

Marilyn turned to Gloria and said, “For the remainder of today, I don’t want to see or hear you. Now get out of my sight.” Gloria ran for the stairs. She then stood in the dry looking at Kathy and asked, “What am I to do with you? Is your management of my factory essential, or could I use someone else. Tell me what you did to Susan.” Kathy replied, “I did nothing to Susan, I just enslaved all her staff so they would be loyal and obedient to her, you and me. I have done the same with all my staff making them loyal and obedient to you and me. I am not like Pauline, I was not trying to remove you from office, I just wanted to have a bit of fun.”

Marilyn replied, “I did not find it fun to be at the mercy of other people, However I have now been taken by another and released from you. You can come in now, go and have a shower and change into the clothes on the bed.” Kathy ran towards Marilyn’s bedroom and into the en-suite. As Marilyn moved out of the kitchen, the phone started ringing and she answered it in the sitting room.

After the greeting, Susan said, “Marilyn thank you this is a lovely factory and the staff are very attentive. I am going to love this; however, there is only one thing I would like to say. There are four lines of latex clothing manufacture. We have room for six more; could I borrow Frank to set up these new lines?” Marilyn said, “Of cause you can but not this week, Denis is in Birmingham developing the business strategy for the retail side and all new, manufacturing should support his new strategy. As soon as Denis publishes, we will all get together and work out what spare capacity we have or if new factories are required. Where are you now, did you get back together with Herbert.” Susan replied, “That was the main reason for my call, when I spoke to Herbert this afternoon he said, if I would like to take on this assignment full time, he would not mind. Has he found someone else?” Marilyn replied, “Would it upset you greatly if he has?” Susan replied, “I don’t know he has been very good to me, but now I have other responsibilities, I am not sure if I want him.” Marilyn said, “Don’t let it concern you stay down there and concentrate on running the factory, then tell me what you want, when we meet up next week.” They terminated the call in good humor and then Marilyn put the handset down.

Marilyn sat down and waited for Kathy to appear. She waited for ten minutes and Kathy slowly entered the room. She was wearing the cat suit with gloves and socks attached the long black mackintosh and rubber high heel boots. Marilyn whispered an incantation and the cat suit became living latex only the zip above the crutch disappeared leaving only a length of zip from her waist and the front to the top of her ass at the back. The seam on the Mackintosh disappeared and the boots lost their seams that would allow them to be removed. Kathy said, “Please tell me what has happened.” Marilyn replied, “You have lost all the spells on your clothing these are now the only clothes you will ever wear. You will have to get by without mind control or any other protection spell. In the morning, you will drive to Bristol and you will then stay there either moving into the MuRong household or a camp bed in your office. Don’t try and talk your way out of this I do not want to see or hear you unless the meeting is for business reasons.” Marilyn stood and walked to her bedroom closing the door behind her.” Kathy started to cry and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat for Gloria and herself.

When the meal was prepared, Kathy crept up the stairs and told Gloria that Marilyn was in her room and a meal was ready. They both descended the stairs as quietly as they could and had their meal at the kitchen table. Gloria asked, “What has happened to Marilyn, she seems to have fallen out with both of us.” Kathy said, “I have no idea, but she is blaming me for whatever has changed.” They then ate their food in silence and when the kitchen was clean and tidy, again they went up stairs. They stayed there all evening and slept together in Gloria and Denis’s bed. Marilyn rose early and had breakfast before leaving the house.

Gloria heard the car and got up waking Kathy. They both crept down stairs and finding no Marilyn, they made breakfast for themselves. Marilyn drove out to her hotel and asked to speak to James. She was shown into James’s office and he said, “How can I help you Marilyn.” Marilyn explained what Theobold was planning on doing and asked James’s advice. James told her that there was no down side in having an erotic hotel if it could be determined that there was enough market for it, in the Cirencester area. He finished off by saying, “If you get the land as part of the factory deal, then the cost to build will not be extortionate, and you should return a profit after two or three years.

Marilyn thanked him and then left his office, as she passed through the hotel reception, an elderly couple walked away from the reception desk and the man said as Marilyn passed, “What on earth are you wearing young lady, is that some kind of rubber.” Marilyn stopped and said, “Are you addressing me.” The man continued, “Yes I was addressing you, why are you dressed like that.” Marilyn thought through a black magic spell and replied as the man’s trousers turned to dust, “I am dressed like this for my pleasure, why are you dressed like that?” The man thought he was standing with his flies open and when he looked down his saw his cock standing at attention with no clothing around it. His wife said, “What have you done to your trousers and put that thing away.” Marilyn said, “You had better find some rubber clothing, every other fabric that touches your legs will turn to dust.” The woman said, “What have you done to him.” Marilyn replied as the woman’s skirt disappeared saying, “You should always be careful to whom you shout at, have a nice day.”

Leaven the two elderly half-naked people standing in the middle of the Hotel’s reception, Marilyn walked out, to her car. As she was driving out of the car park, a taxi was pulling in and Marilyn thought, “I might see them again, I am going to Frank’s now.” She drove back into Cheltenham and on the Franks factory on Canal Terrace. Parking to Rolls in the small car park, she entered the shop and Hazel said, “Marilyn where did you get those clothes they look fantastic.” Marilyn replied, “This is my virtual business suit, is Frank in.” Hazel said, “Can I have a virtual business suit, you look outstanding, Frank is in his office.” Marilyn said, “Find a mackintosh in your size and I will see what I can do when I come back.” She then walked through into the factory and up the stairs to Frank’s office.

Frank observed her climbing the stairs and he said, “Marilyn I heard you were going away, are you back.” Marilyn said, “There have been many things happening over the past few weeks and I have been compromised by a number of evil people but they are, all but one, eating grass in George’s fields. The attacks came from my Grandfather’s work colleagues, and I have now inherited his entire empire. He has a number of factories and they all make a limited amount of latex clothing. I would like this to increase but I do not want to compete with your business. What I would like is for you to review these manufacturing facilities and see if they have the quality to extend your product line. I now have a chain of shops and could help to sell all your products through them also.” Frank said, “I could look, Theobold tried to get me to do that two years ago but I told him I worked for you.”

Marilyn said, “That must be when he decided to come after me. Well there is no one left in his evil organization that can hurt us now. Are you free on Thursday to take a day out with me?” Frank replied, “Of course if we merge the manufacturing capacity we could double output if not more.” Marilyn replied, “Ok I will pick you up here on Thursday morning about eight thirty.” Frank replied, “Ok, but you must let Hazel know that you are taking me. She will not believe me.”

Marilyn nodded and then walked down the stairs. She said Hi to several workers on the factory floor before walking back into the shop. Hazel was talking to the two old persons from the hotel and as Marilyn came through the door said, “Are you responsible for this.” Marilyn replied, “No they are. They need to change all their clothes for latex and you need a mackintosh. Hazel said, “My mackintosh is on the counter and what do you recommend for these two.” Marilyn said, “For him a bondage suite with built-in gas mask, gloves, and boots. For her a latex dress over latex underwear complete with double dildos.”

Marilyn watched Hazel fit the two old age pensioners into the clothing Marilyn had specified and then helped Hazel into her mackintosh and then changed it into living latex and gave hazel the ability to control its virtual presentation.

When the two old people were dressed, Marilyn caused their clothing to become living latex with an extra push on the rejuvenation element, which would make them develop younger bodies over time. The old woman smiled as the latex changed to Marilyn accelerated the rejuvenation of her pussy and caused the dildos to become alive. The old woman just whispered “thank you,” and Marilyn walked out of the shop. When the old man walked out he left his walking stick behind and the woman stood up straight for the first time in twenty years.

Marilyn felt happy knowing that by the time, these two people who were in their eighties, got home they would be in their sixties and felt confident that would be what Myra would want. As she thought more about Myra she changed their appearance to be normal clothing and adjusted the gas mask on the man, so it would allow him to kiss his wife and eat.” Before Marilyn left the shop, she told Hazel she was kidnapping Frank on Thursday for the day and told her not to worry. Hazel said, “If he goes then I go you will need to find someone to look after the shop.” Marilyn said, “I will see what I can do,” and then exited the shop. The taxi with the old couple aboard had departed and Marilyn drove the Rolls back to the cottage. The Jaguar and Gloria’s little car had both gone so she parking on the driving and went inside.

The first order of the day was a cup of coffee so she moved to the kitchen to put the kettle on and found a note on the kitchen table. It was from Gloria; Marilyn read the first couple of sentences and then put the note down. It was an appeal from Gloria concerning Kathy. Marilyn made a coffee and moved into the sitting room, she phoned Herbert and when he answered, she asked if everything was all right. Herbert replied, “Everything is fine, Kathleen and I are getting on like a house on fire. I was wondering if there was a vehicle we could use; I would like to take Kathleen to meet up with Susan in Swindon.” Marilyn said, “Jeffery had a Mercedes which I guess is owned by the company, if you can find it, take is as yours. Can you pass me across to Myra please?” There were clicks and bangs on the phone and then Myra said, “Hello lover, how are you, and did you do to Kathy as instructed.” Marilyn replied, “Hi lover, she Kathy has been stripped of everything and has gone to work in tears. The reason for my call was to see if you wanted to visit all the factories with me on Thursday and to ask if there are any things I need to do.”

Myra replied, “Kathleen is meeting with the sellers of the Factory in Cirencester tomorrow and there are two letters here that need your response, but they are not urgent. Sarah and I went out to dinner with Gerard and Susan last night, and it was very nice. Sarah has asked if she could go home to see her Mother and Father this weekend and I told her I would ask you.” Marilyn replied, “Tell her she can go but she must be back by eleven in the morning, on Monday.”

Myra replied, “I would like to come with you on Thursday so take care and I will see you then.” Marilyn replied, “Ok I am picking Frank up first so I will see you about half past nine. Bye for now”.

When the call was terminated, Marilyn went into her bedroom and noticed that Kathy’s clothes were no longer there, and she said to herself, “Silly girl, did she think I would leave clothes lying around with active spells attached to them.”

Marilyn fetched another box of books up from the cellar and started reading them. The books in this box were much older that the last one and some of the incantations were illegible. The ink had paled from the page with age. The ones she could read were more of the same healing spells for different ailments.

The third book she picked up was in a different hand and the spells were not healing, they were spells to make people ill or deformed. She found one that she thought would be good for Kathy, if she did not shape up and memorized it

Marilyn spent the next three hours going through the remaining books in the cellar and then made a late lunch. She had copied out seven of the spells and worked out a better version of the incantation for one of them. She memorized all the new incantations and then decided to go and find someone to look after the shop for Hazel. Making sure the bedroom was tidy; she locked the house and drove back into town. After parking the car in one of the town centre car parks, she went for a stroll around the shops.

As Marilyn was walking out of the side street from the car park, a van reversing out of a space between two shops did so in front of a motor cycle speeding up the main road. The van’s erratic maneuver caused the motor cyclist to skid and the rider fell off. The bike slid into the side of the van. A young woman got out of the van and said, “That bloody idiot did that on purpose, then seeing the young motor cyclist on the ground said, “Oh I am sorry, are you hurt, let me call you an ambulance. The girl on the ground had a broken leg and a badly bruised shoulder and ego. The young van driver was holding her arm. Marilyn walked up to them both and said, “Can I help I saw it all.”

The young van driver was explaining to the cyclist that one of her colleagues loaded the van and placed boxes on the passenger seat above the gear leaver, knowing that it would cause me acute pain to change gears. She pulled up her sleeve and showed the extent of inflamed atopic eczema. The skin on her arms was pitted and scared from long-term disability and an area on her forearm was inflamed. The young motor cyclist said, “If anyone in this town were to knock me of my bike, it would have to be you June. As the Cyclist took off her helmet June said, “It’s you Sandra, I am very sorry, please let me help you.” Marilyn said, “You two know each other then.”

June said, “Sandra was my nemesis at school, she always ridiculed me because of my eczema. Marilyn said, “You pick up her bike and I will help Sandra out of the road.” Marilyn tried the healing spell she had learned for broken bones and helped Sandra to stand. As Sandra put her weight on her repaired leg, Marilyn attended to her shoulder. As June returned after moving the small motorbike, Marilyn said, “I could help you with that eczema if you would like but I will need favor in return.” June replied, “I would sell me soul, for something that would stop this dam itch.” Ok put the van back where it was and then come with me, both of you.”

June moved the van off the street and the on lookers drifted away. Franks she was only about half a mile from where they stood so Marilyn led the two girls towards Canal Terrace.

While they were walking Marilyn asked, Sandra why she had been so unkind to June at school.” Sandra replied, “I have no excuse, I was a bit of a bully at school and June was an easy target.” Marilyn replied, “You sound as though you have seen the error in your ways and that you are almost ready to apologize.” Sandra replied, “Where I work, there is a much bigger bully than I was at school, and I now appreciate what it is like to be on the receiving end.” Marilyn continued, “So you are ready to apologies to June and offer to make it up to her.” Sandra stopped June and held her by the shoulders gently saying, “June I am very sorry for all the nasty things I did to you at school and I will do whatever you want me to, so I can make amends.” Marilyn said, “From now on you will do as June instructs and be what she wants you to be. She is now your mistress and you are her slave.” June said, “Take you hands off me, my eczema covers most of my body.” Sandra took her hands away and dropped her arms down beside her sides. Marilyn said, “Come on both of you, and I will fix Sandra’s eczema.” They walked on to Franks shop and Sandra said, “I have been in here they only sell latex clothing.”

Marilyn said sternly, “Get inside both of you.” Both girls hustled into the shop and Hazel said, “June and Sandra in one place at the same time, I must be seeing things.” Marilyn replied, “June has very bad eczema and I need I cat suit with glove sack and a hood in one size too small for her and which one of these two would you like for Thursday.” Hazel replied, “I you can sort out June’s eczema, I will have her.”

Hazel took a cat suit out of a display rack and handed it to June and Marilyn told her to change in the changing rooms and come out only wearing the cat suit. As June entered the changing rooms, Marilyn whispered the incantation that healed the eczema and made the suit living latex with extra healing powers. Within the next twenty-four hours, all June’s scars would be healed and removed, leaving her skin healthy and blemish free. Sandra said, “Won’t that tight latex, aggravate her eczema?” Hazel said, “When she takes it off, there won’t be any. What would you like to wear?” Sandra replied, “I can’t afford your clothes.” Hazel said, “Have you any suggestions Marilyn.”

Marilyn replied, “Sandra is attempting to say sorry to Jane so get her a submissive short skirt and top and a short mackintosh. Sandra, take off all your clothes and put on whatever Hazel gives you.” Standing in the middle of the shop, Sandra removed all her clothes and stood waiting for Hazel to hand her something. Before Hazel brought anything for Sandra, June came out of the changing room saying, “This is too small I can’t close the zip.” Marilyn helped her to close the zip and tighten the latex around her. Marilyn said, “You have to keep this on for forty-eight hours, however if I do this you will not be able to take it off until I let you,” and the zip disappeared off the back of the suit leaving the little bit around the crutch.

Hazel reappeared with clothes for Sandra and as she dressed, June said, “She needs different knickers, the ones with built-in dildos will do better. Hazel changed the knickers and Sandra put everything on she was given. Marilyn changed all the latex to living latex and gave the dildos a permanent fuck. Sandra screeched, “These knickers have a life of their own.” Marilyn said, “Keep that knowledge to you. Moreover, you are forbidden to take any of these clothes off until June has removed her cat suit. Now what are you doing for the next two days.”

Sandra said, “I should be at work but I think I have probably been fired by now for not turning up.” Marilyn asked, “What about you June?” June replied, “I should have delivered the contents of that van but I don’t think I will be going back.” Will both of you will work here in this shop for the next few days at instructed by Hazel.” Marilyn then walked towards the door. Hazel caught her up and whispered, “Ok I will check to see how they get on. Come back tomorrow so you can test them out.” Marilyn agreed to return and then departed; she walked back to her car and noticed that the van was no longer there and that Sandra’s bike and crash helmet were missing. She drove back to the cottage and was surprised to see Gloria’s car parked outside.

Marilyn parked the rolls and went inside. Gloria was standing in the hall in her Police uniform, and she said, “There was an incident in town today and you were seen making off with the victim and the van driver and they have not been seen since. Derek sent me to ask you what you have done with these two girls and if you decline to tell me, I am to arrest you. Eyewitnesses, of the accident say that the motor cyclist was badly injured with a possible compound fracture and that the van drive was in pain. There have been no reports that these two were taken to any hospital.” Marilyn replied, “What make you think I was involved.” Gloria said, “Normally there are discrepancies between the descriptions from different eye witnesses, but this time every one of them described an attractive young woman with jet black shiny hair and wearing shiny latex clothing.” Marilyn replied, “Well, they are not here, and when I left them they both seemed happy. I suggest you go back to Derek before you start eating grass.”

Gloria had maneuvered Marilyn so her back was towards the dining room door and another uniformed office came out of the room, he clasped handcuffs onto Marilyn’s wrists, and then pulled a rubber bag over her head. Marilyn caught the smell of chloroform in the bag so she recited the incantation she learnt that morning and the air entering her lungs was fresh. To find out what these two wanted, she feigned getting weaker and slipped to the floor. She was lying on her handcuffs so she mentally said the unlock incantation. The second office a large man removed the bag and said, “Do you want me to inject her now.”

Marilyn waited ten seconds and then jumped to her feet with the wand in her hand. The man looked up and he pulled a syringe from a leather pouch. The wand flashed and he stopped moving. Marilyn spun around and pointed the wand at Gloria. Gloria said, “He made me do it he said, He would kill me if I didn’t help him.” Marilyn replied, “What is in the hypodermic?”

Gloria replied, “Some top secret mind control drug that was confiscated from a villain last week.” Marilyn continued, “Who is he?” Gloria said, “This is Roland, he is the one fucking my ass at lunchtime.” Marilyn took the syringe from Roland’s hand and injected the whole contents into his arm.” Gloria shouted, “Stop you are only supposed to use a little.” Marilyn replied, “You seem to know all about it and he asked you if he should inject me. Tel me the truth, who is he.” Gloria replied, “I enslaved him when I was in charge and when you took away my MC abilities, I used him whenever I need someone. I confiscated that drug yesterday.” Marilyn released the hold she had placed on Roland and said, “Listen to me very carefully Roland; Gloria has been using you against your will for some time. When you wake up you will remember that you have used this drug on Gloria and you have made her your absolute slave. She will do whatever you tell her and be what you want her to be. You will address her as slut, and make her act and behave as a slut. You will not remember seeing me, or hearing me come home.”

Turning to Gloria, Marilyn gave the corresponding instructions and added that she could never instruct or command Roland ever again.

When she was finished, Marilyn told Gloria to stay with Roland and help him to awake but not to speak one word to him until he called her slut. She then went out to her car and drove back to Frank’s.

Gloria stayed with Roland not speaking, for over an hour and when he started to wake, Roland said, “Now then slut, you will never talk to me unless I, speak to you and require a response and you will never command or direct me ever again. I am going pay you back for all the abuse you have heaped upon me. Now take me back to the Police station we have wasted enough time here.”

Marilyn walked into the shop and Hazel said, “You are back quick did you forget something.” Marilyn said, “Where are your two assistants.” Hazel said, “I sent them, to clear up any issues relating to the accident or them being missing. They will be back here by lunch-time.” Marilyn replied, “I might have known you would have thought of that, I just came to check and if necessary send them to do just that. How did June leave, what was she wearing over the cat suit.” Hazel said, “She put her own jeans and top back on and it covered everything except the hood and she said that would not matter.” Marilyn then thanked Hazel and asked if she thought either of them would do on Thursday. Hazel replied, “Don’t tell her I said so, but Sandra is a natural seller. Apparently, before today she worked in the House of Fraser store in town. When she came off her motorbike this afternoon, she was on the way to a disciplinary hearing.” Marilyn asked, “Did she say what the hearing was about.” Hazel replied, “No, but she was expecting to get the sack.”

Marilyn asked, “When are they coming back?” Hazel replied, “Tomorrow morning. They both start here at eight o’clock.” Marilyn said, “You are keeping them full time then.” Hazel said, “Yes Sandra will make an excellent sales manager and June will keep her in line. I am pregnant and I intend to start taking it easy, over the next three or four weeks.” Marilyn replied, “Congratulations, when is it due and is Frank happy.” Hazel replied, “Next May and Frank is over the moon.”

Marilyn said, “I wish you the best of luck with June and Sandra, and take it easy as soon as you can, I will see you on Thursday morning bright and early.”

Marilyn left the shop and returned to her car, she sat in the driving seat and thought, “Those books in the cellar came in useful just in time, I think Grandmother is watching out for me still.” She drove home via the Chinese restaurant on Tewksbury Road and bought her dinner for one.” She did not expect to see Kathy or Gloria before bedtime at the earliest. As she approached the cottage, she could see a car in the drive. It was not a car she recognized and as she got closer she could two people sitting in the car.” She was tempted to drive on, but she thought, “No let’s find out what they want.” Marilyn parked the rolls in front of the Garage and stepped out onto the drive carrying her evening meal. She was ready with a spell to freeze any attackers and she walked towards their car. The driver’s door opened and a large man climbed out before saying, “Miss Harvester I presume, if you could spare us ten minutes we would like a word about your involvement with June Wilson this afternoon.”

Marilyn replied, “My dinner is going cold, what is it about June you would like to discuss.” The man said, “I am June’s father and my wife is in the car. She suffers from eczema as well as June and June came home this afternoon saying you had cured her. I would like to know if the cure is connected with the tight rubber cat suit or if there is something else.” Marilyn said, “If you don’t mind me eating this,” holding up the carrier bag with the Chinese take-a-way in it. Bring your wife in and we can discuss this.” Marilyn unlocked the front door and opened it allowing the man to assist his wife to enter. Marilyn told them to sit in the dining room while she found a plate for her meal. The man guided his wife into the room, sat her at the table, and then sat beside her. Marilyn soon returned with a plate of chicken chop suey and rice together was her cutlery. As she sat down, Marilyn said, “I am a white witch and I found some old books with healing spells in them, and there was a spell for healing skin disorders. I cast that spell on June in the street after the accident and the latex has the properties that will heal her scars and revitalize her skin.”

The man said, “June did say the itching stopped before she put the cat suit on but after the zip was fastened, she said, she has never felt so comfortable or healthy. I am here to ask if you would consider casting a similar spell on Denise.” Marilyn asked, “What dress size are you?” Denise replied, “I am a twelve but I always wear a fourteen to give my skin more breathing space.” Marilyn replied, “While I find some appropriate clothing, remove all your clothes.” Marilyn checked her room and then her old room and found a pair of slacks and a long sleeve top in Denise’s size. She cast the living latex spell on the way down stairs and when she returned to the dining room, Denise was standing naked and crying. June’s father said, “She often has problems dressing and undressing. Marilyn could see the extent of the infection. The tops of her breasts, her thighs, and the tops of her arms were all very inflamed and scared. Marilyn passed the two items of clothing to the man and the uttered the incantation to take away the itch and pain. Denise shuddered, sighed, and then smiled. She took the latex clothing from her husband and started to dress. When she was wearing both items with all the fastenings closed, Denise turned to her husband and said, “I will never doubt June again, I feel fantastic. The man said, “How long does she have to keep the latex on?” Marilyn replied, “She can wear it until it wears out, her skin, once it has recovered, will never grow any older or display any unhealthy signs while she is wearing those clothes.” Marilyn finished her meal and as she placed her knife and fork on the plate, the man stood and said, “Please accept my sincere thanks, Denise looks happier that I have ever seen her. Come dear let us leave this nice young lady and go home.” Marilyn said, “I hope you both have a much better life but I must insist that you keep knowledge of me to your selves.”

After her two visitors had departed, Marilyn cleared up and settled down in the sitting room with a book. She had read four chapters when she heard a car draw up outside. Marilyn looked at the clock and saw it was nearly half past eight. She waited and then heard the front door open and a very bedraggled Gloria entered. Seeing Marilyn in the sitting room, Gloria appealed, “Marilyn, please help me, that bastard is a sadist and a bully. He took me to a bar after work and made me have sex with eight men. How am I going to explain this to Denis?”

Marilyn replied, “You can tell him what you tried to do to me, and that you are now Roland’s full time slut, I am sure he will understand. Now what is at the front of your mind?” Gloria replied, “Trying to get you to help me.” Marilyn continued, “That cannot be right, as a slut, all you should be thinking about is sex.” Gloria replied, “Marilyn help me, can I eat your pussy.” Marilyn replied, “No you cannot, The Land Rover is in the Garage and there is a seat in the back, go and fetch it.”

Gloria ran to fetch the seat, when she brought in back, Marilyn said, “Now place it on the floor, and sit on it. Gloria placed the seat down on the floor and then lowered herself onto the large dildo. As her bum cheeks reached the padded seat, the dildo came alive.” Gloria squealed saying, “Thank you.”

Marilyn stood holding her book and walked out of the room leaving Gloria impaled on the large dildo. Gloria opened her mouth to make another appeal but all she could say was, “Sex, sex, sex.” Marilyn retired to her room and continued reading her book lying on the bed. At around ten o’clock, she was feeling thirsty so she went to the kitchen to make some Horlicks and heard Gloria still in the sitting room. She shouted, “I am going to make myself a Horlicks drink, do you want one.” Gloria replied, “Yes sex please, can sex I get sex off this sex thing now.” Marilyn shouted, “If you really wanted to get off, you would be off it by now.”

Marilyn finished making the drink, and carried Gloria’s mug into the sitting room and put it down beside her. Gloria looked up at her and said, “How I am going to carry on as a police woman when I need to be stuck on this all the time.” Marilyn replied, “When you are in your Police uniform you will have enough of your mind to act accordingly, however when you are in the same room or in close proximity to Roland, you will only be his slut. When you come home in the evening, you will need three hours of this seat to satisfy your sexual cravings before you can go to bed. You sat on it at about twenty-five to nine so you can climb off it at twenty-five to twelve. Do not make too much noise when you go to bed, good night.

As Marilyn headed for the door, Gloria said, “Marilyn, I realize I got it wrong and, I am very sorry, I was just trying to get you and Kathy back together.” Marilyn said, “Your reasons are not important, however your actions said it all.”

Marilyn walked back to the kitchen to retrieve her drink and she carried it, to the bedroom. She finished another chapter in her book before putting it down and settling down, she was asleep in no time at all. Gloria was sill impaled until twenty to twelve when she climbed off the dildo and staggered upstairs to bed; she was so exhausted, that she was asleep within seconds of her head hitting the pillow.

Next morning, Gloria was up, breakfasted, and out of the house in her Police uniform, before Marilyn awoke. Marilyn had no plans for the morning so she had not set her alarm. She eventually awoke at nine forty-five. Getting up she cleaned her teeth and then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After eating her special K and fruit juice, she cleaned up and got ready to go out. Her plan for today was to see her bank manager and to learn what Kathy and Pauline were trying to do. She had an appointment for eleven thirty so she was in no hurry.

Marilyn made a tour of the garden and looked through all the flowerbeds and boarders. She made notes of the work that need to be done in an empty notebook. At ten thirty, she decided to drive into the town centre. She parked in the bank’s car park and went to a local coffee shop for a cup of coffee and a Danish pastry. The weather had started to rain so she chose to wear her mackintosh as itself, so she could use the hood. Sitting at a table in the coffee shop the waitress served her and said, “Aren’t you Marilyn harvester, I am the younger sister of Celia Johnston, who was in your senior class at school, You went to University of Durham and she went to Lancaster University to study Computer Sciences. You must be the only one out of that year that has come back home.” Marilyn replied, “It was my intention to stay away, but my Grandmother was murdered and I had to come back.”

The waitress replied, “So what is it about your year that made everyone stay away from home.” Marilyn replied, “I hadn’t thought about it like that but it is an interesting phenomenon. I will give it some thought.” While Marilyn drank her coffee, she thought about the last few days at school and remembered a lesson with Debra Forster, in the domestic science lab about career development. She then realized that Debra had cast a spell to keep everyone away. “Now why did she do that?” Marilyn considered all the options and then thought, “Debra was Heather Blackheart’s granddaughter, I wonder if I was the target, in order to leave Gwendolyn alone and exposed. Perhaps Grandmother was wise, had I had my witch’s knowledge at school, I would have come up against Debra sooner and very possibly unprepared.” Marilyn finished her coffee paid the waitress and left saying, Get someone from outside your family to contact your sister and tell her there is a family emergency and that she should come home. That should break the spell.” Marilyn left and quickly walked to the bank arriving a precisely at half past eleven. She was shown into the manager’s office without any delay and the Manager said, “I am glad you have come to see me, I was getting very worried about you, I have received a number of letters purporting to be from you and your colleagues. The last letter was from Kathy Mendez who says you are back in charge of your own assets and a lot more too.”

Marilyn explained about all the attacks on her Grandmother and her, and that all her adversaries have been eliminated. There is only Kathy, that is still to be dealt with, but she need to know what she had said in the letter before deciding on the appropriate punishment.”

The Manager past her the file and Kathy’s letter was on the top. Marilyn read the letter and said, “Well that seems to be alright however I want to make something clear, in the event of any further attacks on my mind, I would like to make a provision that no one can take over my estate unless I request it in person and give you the correct password.” The manager replied, “A very good provision, what password would you like.” Marilyn replied, “Brushed rubberized aluminum” The Manager wrote that down and said, “I will make this a mandatory provision on all your accounts. I need to tell you that the interest in your main account is not getting the best that we can offer you. We have a new account for clients with more than one hundred million and I would recommend you open such an account and move the bulk of your money into it.” Marilyn instructed him to open one of the new high interest accounts and then to move everything except five hundred thousand into this new account and leave the remainder in her current account. The manager said, “It will be done and your password will be on both accounts.” Marilyn using her commanding voice said, “I think I trust you but if anything happens to my money that I haven’t authorized, I will hold you accountable.”

Five minutes later Marilyn was walking out onto the street. The bank had done everything the Manager had arranged and there was five hundred thousand in her current account.

Marilyn walked down the street and noticed the occult bookshop where Veronica worked, so she entered and seeing both Veronica and Francine standing by the counter, Marilyn said, “Why did Debra, send all the girls in my year at school, away never to return.” Veronica replied, “Because of you, Theobold did not want you returning until after he had taken over your Grandmother. Debra did the whole class because Gwendolyn would have noticed if she had separated you out.” Marilyn said, “Thank you,” and turning, walked out of the shop.

Marilyn was very angry, the conspiracy that Theobold and his family had been weaving was getting to her, and she wanted some light relief. She walked to Frank’s shop to see how June and Sandra were getting on,”

As Marilyn enterers the shop June launched herself at her and kissed her fully on the lips before she said, “Thank you, Sandra has always frightened me to death but now she is putty in my hands and rather nice. I hated that job and working here is a blast.” Marilyn asked, “Where, is Sandra now?” June replied, “She is being saleswoman of the year and selling to the man in the changing rooms.” At that moment, Hazel came into the shop from the workshop, and seeing Marilyn said, “Frank would like a word with you.” Marilyn walked in to the workshop and up the stairs, “Frank was in his office talking to two men. Marilyn knocked on the door and Frank indicated that she should come in. As Marilyn entered, Frank lied saying, “Gentlemen can I introduce Marjory, she is my accountant and she will tell you that we cannot afford the protection monies you are seeking.” Marilyn replied, “We have very little margin at the moment, all this year’s profits are going into the new production lines. How much were these gentlemen looking to extort.”

End of chapter 18