The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 19

The larger man said, “We are not trying to extort anything, we have a valuable fire insurance that will save your factory from burning down.” Marilyn replied, “Are you selling insurance or assurance, and is it not true that if Frank does not pay you will assure a fire by lighting the match yourselves.”

The larger man said, “You are too cleaver little girl, we will have to teach you a lesson.” He reached out to grab Marilyn and she said, “Put your arm down, both of you put your hands in your pockets and keep them there until I tell you otherwise.” As the two men stuffed their hands into their pockets, Marilyn asked, “Frank how much are they trying to extort out of you and who do they work for?” Frank replied, “They are demanding two hundred pounds a week and they work for a woman called Helen McDonald.” Marilyn looked into the eyes of the larger man and asked, “Where do I find this Helen McDonald?” Neither man spoke so Marilyn said, “If you do not tell me what I want to know, you will soon find that you are looking at a very different future.” The large man said, “You can not threaten us, we eat little girls like you.”

Marilyn said, “You were warned,” and then started uttering a complex incantation and both villains became young girls of about fifteen or sixteen years old. The shorter man said, in his girly voice, “Change us back this instant, Mrs. McDonald lives at 44 Nicolson Place, Innsworth. Please I feel different.” Marilyn replied, “Of cause you feel different, you have a vagina now instead of a cock. Frank please find these two some bondage clothes to wear with something to fill all their holes”.

Frank left the office and the girl who had been the larger man and who was now the smaller girl said, “How did you change us and how do we get back.” Marilyn said, “There is no way back only forward but I need to warn you, when you leave here you will find that you have no free will, you will do and be whatever you are told to be, by absolutely anybody.”

Frank soon returned with a bundle of latex clothing and instructed the girls how to dress. He started by giving them both a pair of granny knickers with double dildos attached, next he passed over a small cat suit followed by a short dress with flared skirt and long sleeves. The cat suit now looked like leggings and gloves so Frank handed them a pair of ankle boots with four-inch heels. As the boots were locked on to the feet of the teenagers, Marilyn changed their clothing to be living latex with humping dildos. She also removed the zip on the cat suits and the fastening seems on the dresses. Marilyn then asked, if there were any small gas masks that would fit the two girls. Frank said, “I think I only have one their size. I go and fetch it.” Marilyn picked up a ball gag and said who wants the gas mask. Neither girl replied, so Marilyn continued, “Here you put this in your mouth,” handing it to the smaller girl.

As soon as the gag was in place and the strap fastened behind her head, Frank returned and handed the gas mast to Marilyn and she pulled it on over the gag. She whispered in incantation and the mask and gag disappeared and her long blond hair was now in bunches. Marilyn said, “Neither of you, can mention this mask, nor give any reason why she cannot speak.” Frank handed them both a red cape and Marilyn said, “See if there is enough money in their wallets, to pay for these clothes.”

After Frank had extracted more than enough money, Marilyn said, “Keep the rest Frank they won’t need money where they are going. Come girls, you can direct me to your boss.” Marilyn led them though the shop and they followed her through the town to where she had parked the car. Leaving the car park the one who could talk directed her towards, Gloucester. After a few miles, she indicated the turn off to Innsworth. She then directed Marilyn, to Nicolson Place and number forty-four. Three females exited the car and walked towards the front door of the large detached house. Marilyn rang the bell and waited. As the door opened another large man appeared and gruffly said, “What do you three sluts want?”

Marilyn replied, “I would like to speak to Mrs. Helen McDonald.” The man said, “She does not accept visitors without an appointment.” Marilyn whispered the same incantation she uttered in Frank’s office and then there were three young girls, two in latex, and one still with man’s trousers around her ankles. Marilyn pushed past her and entered the house followed by the two latex clad girls. Helen McDonald was in the sitting room having an argument with her sixteen-year-old daughter. The older woman said, “I don’t want to hear your excuses young lady, the school finishes at four o’clock and you were here at twenty-five to three.” The girl replied, “But Mum I told you Mrs. Humble has gone sick and we were told to come home.” Marilyn shouted, “Girls less of the fighting, I would like a word with your mother, why don’t you take these two dolls upstairs to your room and play with them.” Mrs. McDonald turned and seeing Marilyn and her two young companions, for the first time, said, “Who are you and what are you doing in my house?”

As the daughter led Marilyn’s two young companions away, Marilyn replied, “I have come here to find out what gives you the right to extort monies form legal businesses.” Mrs. McDonald replied, “How did you get past Harvey, and I have the right of ultimate power.” Marilyn whispered an incantation and the woman shrunk down in age and stature until she was three feet four inches tall and aged about ten. Marilyn said, “You have the vocabulary and intellect of a ten year old and you are very shy. When you are in the company of men you will be too shy to speak and when you are with females you will do as they instruct. You will, in any company, be the lowest individual and you will obey everyone no matter what their age is.”

Marilyn looked through the papers on a desk and found an exercise book full of business names and by each one, and amount of money ranging from £100 to £5,000. Marilyn gathered the book with bank statements paying-in books and chequebooks and started walking towards the door. A large man walked in as said, “Who are you and where are you going with that.” He raised his arm intending to stick Marilyn and knock her in the next week, and Marilyn uttered an incantation which transformed him into a cow and the uttered another spell to transport him to George’s field.” The little girl ran to where he had been standing and said, “What have you done, that was my husband.” Marilyn replied, “You are too young to have a husband,” before walking out of the house carrying her booty.

She drove back to Cheltenham and parked in Frank’s car park. Entering the shop June and Sandra were serving and there was no sign of Hazel. Marilyn greeted the two girls and then walked through into the factory. She walked up the stairs and found Frank and Hazel in an embrace. Marilyn said, “Put her down Frank, you know where she has been.” Frank broke the kiss and said, “Did you have any trouble with Mrs. McDonald.” Marilyn handed over the paperwork she had removed from the McDonald home and said, “No trouble at all. Here is a list of all the businesses being fleeced by the McDonalds. Perhaps you could contact them and advise them that there should be no further demands for their hard earned cash and to contact you if the vacuum is plugged by other crooks.”

Hazel returned to the shop and Frank looked at the list of businesses plus the other paperwork and replied, “There is a lot of money in this bank account, if we could get at this, I could pay some of these people back.”

Marilyn whispered a spell and Helen’s signature appeared on all the cheques in the chequebook. Frank said, “That is a very useful trick, you could get into serious trouble if someone found out.” Marilyn replied, “That signature is genuine, so write the cheques as you like, I will leave everything to you. I am going home now I will see you in the morning, we should leave before nine.” Frank replied, “Ok pick us up, at eight thirty.”

Marilyn left Frank’s office and walked through the workshop to the shop. Hazel asked, “Is Frank happy with what you asked him to do.” Marilyn replied, “I think so, although if your two assistants are up to it, you could go and help him.” Sandra said, “You go we can manage, I would like to thank Marilyn for what she has done.” Hazel went into the workshop and Sandra said, “Working here is so much more rewarding than working in the House of Fraser store, plus making me subservient to June is a blast I have never been so happy, thank you.” Sandra kissed Marilyn and June said, “That enough those lips are mine.” Marilyn said, “Ok girls take care I will be here at eight thirty tomorrow to take Frank and Hazel away for the day.”

June replied, “We will manage and every customer will buy at least one extra item each.”

Marilyn left the shop and drove back to the cottage, stopping at the Chinese take-a-way restaurant for her dinner. She arrived back at the house at ten to six and as expected, no one else was there. As she unlocked the front door, she heard the phone ringing so she rushed to the sitting room leaving the front door open and answered it. Denis said, “At last I have been trying to contact you all afternoon, I have finished here in Birmingham and will be coming back in the morning, I need to speak to you as soon as possible. Where will you be tomorrow?” Marilyn replied, “I am taking Frank on a tour of all the factories, he is going to review all the manufacturing facilities to see where we can achieve increased production.”

Denis said, “Will you be back at the cottage tomorrow night?” Marilyn replied, “Yes but I have no idea when I will be back.” Denis replied, “Ok I will see you when you get back, I will go back and see Anna again in the morning and catch a train in the afternoon. We have much to discuss.” Marilyn agreed to speak when she go back and terminated the call. As she put the phone down, two men burst into the room brandishing handguns. Marilyn whispered a freezing spell and both men crashed to the floor as their momentum forced them forward. Marilyn extracted two pairs of handcuffs from her luggage and then closed and locked the front door. She next manacled the two men with their hands behind their backs and she removed their handguns. She tied their ankles together and then sat back in her armchair and released them. Holding one of the guns in the prone position and said, “What brings you into my home?”

One of the men said, “We work for Helen McDonald and you have been up to some severe mischief. We came here to demand that you to fix Jonathan and Daniel.” Marilyn asked, “Who are Jonathan and Daniel, and you are in no position to make demands.” The same man said, “They are the two who visited your rubber factory this afternoon. We were on a similar mission in Gloucester. When we got back we found Haley with four young girls and it took us some time to discover that Daniel and Colin were two of the girls and the youngest was Mrs. Mac.” Marilyn asked, “How did you find me?” The man continued, “We came here via the rubber Factory and we persuaded that slut in the shop to show us were you lived.” Marilyn asked, “How did you persuade her, have you harmed anyone?”

The man replied, “We had to shoot one of her colleagues before she would talk.” Marilyn asked, “Where is, she now, and which one did you shoot?” The man continued, “Alistair shot the one in the car suit and Hazel is in the car with Mrs. McDonald.” Marilyn relaxed knowing that the cat suit would save Debra, and walked out to the car returning with Hazel and the young Mrs. MacDonald. Hazel was crying and Marilyn tried to console her. Mrs. McDonald cringed when she entered the room with the two men.

Marilyn asked the man doing all the talking, “Are there any more like you hidden in the wood work?” The man replied, “No we are the only ones left.” Marilyn started whispering an incantation and the two men were transported to George’s field as cows. When they had disappeared from the room, Mrs. McDonald relaxed and said, “Please help me, I cannot live my life like this.” Marilyn replied, “Of cause you can, just forget all about being any older before you met me. You are just a shy, subservient, little girl who has lost her mummy and daddy. Come Hazel we will go and see if Debra is all right and drop this one off at social services. Perhaps they could find her some foster parents.” Hazel replied, “My parents, foster and they are looking for a little girl.” Hazel followed Marilyn and Helen out of the house and as Marilyn locked the front door, she said, “You drive that heap, those men came in, and dump is somewhere near the factory, I will take Helen.

On the way to the factory, Marilyn was giving Helen new memories so no one could ever find out where she had come from. As the parked in the car park Frank came out of the front door and said, “They took Hazel after they shot Sandra She seems to be alright.” Marilyn said, “See if you can find some clothes to fit this little girl, she needs several outfits.” Frank said, “Who is this?” Marilyn replied, “Mrs. H McDonald.” Frank said, “But what about Hazel?” Marilyn said, “She is fine and she will be here in a minute.” Frank led Helen, into the shop. Marilyn followed to see how Sandra was surviving the bullet. When Marilyn asked, Sandra replied, “It knocked the wind out of me and I thought I was dead, but after those men had gone the pain eased and the bullet fell on the floor, since then I have been feeling much better by the minute.”

Marilyn asked, “Where did to bullet hit and is it sore?” Sandra replied, “It was very sore but now there is no pain at all.” Marilyn replied, “That’s good, those men won’t bother you ever again and I am glad I made that cat suit living latex, it will not permit your body to be harmed in any way.” Sandra hugged and kissed Marilyn and then said, “Why did I not meet you years ago, I am so happy. Since June became my mistress, I have discovered she is a lovely person.”

Hazel walked through the door and said, “I am so glad you are all right, I thought you were seriously injured when they pulled me out.” June said, “She was for about five minutes, but then she started to get better.” Sandra said, “The magical properties of Marilyn’s cat suit did it, the bullet never passed through the latex.” Hazel said, “What about June’s and mine, do they have the same properties.”

Marilyn replied, “Yes we all have the same protection.” Frank reappeared with a box full of latex outfits and said, “I think these should fit, they are all the stock we have for the smaller person.” Marilyn made all the clothing living latex, and then June took the clothes and Helen into the changing room. Frank then smothered Hazel in love and affection. Marilyn said, “I will go now, Hazel is in charge of find Helen somewhere to live. I will see you both in the morning.”

As Marilyn drove out of the car park, she realized that her Chinese meal was still in the sitting room at home and would be cold. She decided she was starving and stopped off to buy another serving. This time, when she got home, she made sure the door was locked behind her after entered the house. She found Gloria in the sitting room sitting on her seat with an empty plate in front of her. Marilyn went to the kitchen, and moved her hot meal, from the cartons to a plate. She then carried it, with a fork, back to the sitting room. As she entered Gloria said, “When I came home there was a Chinese meal in cartons and you were not around so I ate it, I see you have another one. Please can you help me, Roland is becoming evil even at work. He is pimping, me out to all our colleagues.” Marilyn replied, “He is entitled to do, anything to you that he likes, your trouble will start tomorrow evening when Denis comes back.” Gloria replied, “Oh god, what do I say to him.” Marilyn commanded, “Tell him the truth, about what you tried to do, and all the consequences.” Gloria, replied, “If I tell him the truth, he will probably throw me out.”

Marilyn replied, “That would be his best response, if Roland is selling your sex for money, Denis will not want the probable birth consequence.” Gloria pleaded, “You have to help me, I need to keep Denis, If Roland continues to undermine my police responsibilities, I will have to resign.” Marilyn finished her meal and replied, “Without Roland’s approval in advance, you are forbidden from handing in your resignation. I am going to bed; I have a very busy day tomorrow. Good night.”

Marilyn moved to her bedroom and was soon asleep. Gloria went to bed at midnight with a very sore vagina.

Next morning Marilyn woke up at six thirty and after cleaning her teeth, moved to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast. Gloria joined her while she was eating her special K cereal and said, “Have you given any more thought to my predicament.” Marilyn replied, “No I haven’t and I do not appreciate being reminded, in future you will enjoy everything about your subservience to Roland and you will not complain about it to anyone, least of all me.” Gloria looked at Marilyn in astonishment and then poured cereal into an empty bowl, in silence.

After Marilyn had finished her breakfast, she washed her crockery and spoon and then said, “I am going now, Denis will be back this afternoon and I will be back around seven. Tomorrow I will be moving out for good, although I might be back some weekends, just to check that those living here are looking after the garden and home.”

Gloria’s mouth was opening and closing like a fish, the instruction not to complain had removed all her words that she wanted to say. Marilyn put her breakfast things away and said, “Give my regards to Roland when you see him and remind him, that I will hold him responsible if something untoward happens to you.” Marilynn the left the house, her intention was to fill the Rolls up with fuel, on her way the Franks shop.

Marilyn arrived at the Factory at five past eight and watched from the car as Frank and Hazel arrived and opened up the business. Marilyn exited her comfortable space and joined them at the door. Frank unlocked the three locks and the security door and it silently swung open.

He then opened the wooden customer door and they all walked inside. Frank said, “We will be ready to leave when Hazel’s understudies arrive.” Marilyn asked, “Did you get Helen sorted with your parents Hazel?” Hazel replied, “Yes they are over the moon, having such an obedient foster child is their idea of Heaven.” Frank went to his office to fetch his brief case, and after he had closed the factory door, June and Sandra came into the shop.

Hazel gave them instructions for the day and asked them to stay until Frank and her got back. June replied, “We will stay here until you come back, even if you are away for a week.”

As Frank returned, they said good-bye and walked out to the car. Frank sat in the front next to Marilyn and Hazel jumped into the back. Marilyn drove out of the car park and headed for the Air balloon round a bout, and the A419. The chatted all the way and Frank quizzed Marilyn, about Theobold’s, commercial empire, and how Marilyn, had acquired it. Marilyn explained all about the various attacks on her and her grandmother and the subsequent reprisals. Hazel said, “So the PA we are picking up is your eventual savior.” Marilyn replied, “Yes if Kathy had her way I would never had met her and I would have been destined to be Kathy’s play thing forever.” Hazel continued, “Where is, Kathy now, in George’s field?” Marilyn replied, “No you will meet her this afternoon, she is managing the factory we are going to see last, and she does not know we are coming.”

Hazel replied, “That will be interesting, I am looking forward to being with you when you meet.” Frank said, “Now girls we are here on a fact finding mission not one of revenge.” Marilyn replied, “That is why we are taking Myra, she has a very calming influence over me.”

They were soon driving towards the house at Oaksey Park and there was a Mercedes parked outside with one of the many Land Rover Defenders. Marilyn parks and all three got out. Frank and Helen followed Marilyn through the house to the offices at the back. Herbert came out and greeted them and then Kathleen appeared still in her cat suit mackintosh and boots. Frank said, “That mackintosh is very well made but it is not one of mine.” Marilyn said, “You will see where it is made later, is everything all right Kathleen?” Kathleen replied, “Everything is fantastic, I have bought the factory in Cirencester for a lot less that they wanted, we have a good deal, and I am now moving on the planning permission for the development. I have a number of documents that require your signature and Myra has several as well. Marilyn excused herself from Frank and Hazel and went into Kathleen’s office. While Marilyn was signing the documents, she asked Kathleen if she was happy and Kathleen replied, “Ecstatic, Herbert has been courting me and I, love it. He is such a lovely man.”

After signing, all Kathleen’s documents, Marilyn went to see Myra and they kissed for several minutes before anyone spoke. Myra said, “I have missed you and I don’t like it when you spend time away from me.” Marilyn replied, “In future, when I go away you will always come with me. I have missed you also. Are you ready to go?” Myra replied, “Have you got time to take a look at our apartment?” Marilyn replied, “If we are quick.” Myra took Marilyn’s hand and ran to the stairs. They ran up to the panel on the first floor landing and Myra opened it. They then went up to the second floor and as they stepped out into the apartment Marilyn was almost overcome, it had almost been totally redecorated.

The color scheme was fantastic and Sarah was still painting the entrance hall dressed in a red cat suit with attached gas mask, gloves, and boots, which was spattered with paint. Marilyn changed it into living latex and the pain evaporated from its surface. Marilyn had not considered that the gas mask like the cat suit had become indestructible and it would be impossible to remove it. Myra shows Marilyn their bedroom and then Sarah’s they were both completely transformed into girl havens. Marilyn congratulated both Myra and Sarah for making the transformation so well and then said, “Come we must go, we have a lot to cover today.”

Leaving Sarah with her paintbrush, Myra and Marilyn returned down stairs and they collected Hazel and Frank on the way out. For this part of the journey, Frank sat in the back with Hazel and Myra sat next to Marilyn. Hazel quizzed Myra for the first half of the journey about her history and what she intended to do with Marilyn. Myra gave her life history and then said, “Marilyn will share my bed and be my lover, I have no desire to humiliate or embarrass her and I cannot envisage what Kathy was thinking about.”

Marilyn drove them into Swindon and Myra directed her to the first factory of the day. This one was Susan’s, Susan was waiting for them, in the reception area, and she welcomed them. Myra said, “I told Susan and Margaret we were coming so I could find out where to direct you.” Susan said, “Let me show you all around, this way.” As Susan was showing them the various workstations in the factory for the different lines, Myra said, “Where is this troublesome employee, Marilyn could have a quiet word with him.” Susan replied, “That is him there Michael Wandsworth, he was on annual leave when I took over and he seems to have an issue with the disappearance of Pauline.” Marilyn said, “I will catch up to you all in a moment.”

She walked over to where Michael was working and said, “I understand you were a confidant of Pauline and she used you for special duties.” Michael replied, “I don’t know what you are talking about, I did like Pauline, but we were not close.” Marilyn replied, “Why are you not helping Susan settle in.” Michael replied, “No one will tell me where Pauline went to, I asked her out for a drink after work, before I went away, and she said wait until I came back, because she had some important business to attend to.”

Marilyn instructed, “Forget all about Pauline, it was Susan you asked out and you need to ask her again, she is your mistress and you will do whatever she commands of you.” Michael replied, “So it was you who disposed of Pauline, I thought if I came here I would find you,” he reached for a bottle on the bench beside him and Marilyn whispered the incantation that put him in a trance.

Marilyn then used her induction speech to drop him deeper and deeper into a very deep trance. When she was satisfied that she had him down as far as she needed, she tested his ability to become a board and then asked him, who he was and what relationship he had to Pauline. Michael replied in a monotone labored voice, “I am Michael Wainwright and I have been married to Pauline for seventeen years. Where is my wife?” Marilyn commanded, “Your wife left you three weeks ago and you have been very distraught trying to find her. You came here to see if anyone knew where she had gone, but no one knows anything.

Before you go home, you will find some latex clothing in your size and change into it. You will select clothing that covers your whole body. Tell me what protection do you have about your person that protects you from mind control?” Michael replied, “I have a medallion around my neck that Pauline gave me, she acquired it from Theobold’s first wife.” Marilyn said, “Give it to me before you get changed and I will look after it for you.” Michael gave her the medallion and Marilyn put it in her mackintosh pocket. She then woke him up and sent him to find his new clothing. As he walked away, he said, “You did not need to do that, the latex business grew out of my fetish.”

Marilyn caught up with Susan as she entered the latex area of the factory, Susan was explained to Frank what she wanted to use all the empty space for. Marilyn said, “Did you know that Michael was Pauline’s husband.” Susan replied, “So that was his angle, I knew there was something wrong but I couldn’t get any nearer to finding out what.” Before anyone said anything more, Michael walked into the area and started searching through the finished items. He pulled out a cat suit for a man with built in boots, gloves, and a lockable neck. He then reached for a gas mask and walked out of the room with his chosen items.

Susan continued to talk to Frank and between them; they arrived at a good solution for the factory. Marilyn picked up one of the long latex mackintoshes and then left them again to follow Michael. She met him outside the men’s toilet when he came out wearing all the latex clothing. She handed him the mackintosh and said, “Put this on.” As he fastened the front of the mackintosh, Marilyn changed all the latex to living latex and made it indestructible which also removed all the seams that were fastened, with zips, press-studs or belts. Marilyn then said, “Starting from now as you, continue to wear this ladies mackintosh, you will think more, of yourself as a woman. After forty-eight hours, you will think of yourself as a woman called Pauline. Now go home and never enter this facility again.”

As Michael walked to the main factory entrance, Marilyn turned and walked back into the latex cutting and fabrication zone. She found only the people who should be working there, so she asked one of them if they knew where Susan and her visitors had gone. A young woman said, “I think they have gone to Susan’s office.” As Marilyn walked in the direction of the offices, she suddenly thought about Sarah and remembered making her cat suit and mask living latex, without discriminating about the gas mask. She found the office and heard Franks voice coming from one of them. Just as she was about to open the door, she heard a strange voice say, “And you my dear, what is your position with Miss Harvester. Hazel replied, “I work with Frank and am responsible for the latex sales in his shop.”

The stranger said, “So you must be Myra what is your position.” Myra replied, “I was the legal secretary to Kathleen but I am now Marilyn’s private secretary and personal assistant.” Marilyn thought, “How many more aggressors are there form Pauline’s associates.” She was just about to barge in when the stranger said, “Kathy informs me that you are also Marilyn’s mistress and I can control her through you, is that not correct.” Myra replied, “No that is incorrect, after I instructed Marilyn to purge Kathy’s rules from her mind, I instructed her to no longer obey me.” The stranger replied, “I don’t believe that, so when you next see Miss Harvester you will instruct her that she can only behave like and make the noises of a bitch dog.” Marilyn got down on her knees to look through the key hole and whispered the spell to put everyone in a hypnotic trance. As she stood up, she bumped into some one standing behind her. The person standing there was about to club Marilyn over her head, but was now in a hypnotic trance. Marilyn listened and could still hear that there was still talking going on in the room. Marilyn led the entranced girl into another empty office and talked her down into a very deep trance. While Marilyn was deepening the trance she felt around the young girl’s body for any talismans or medallions but found none.

When Marilyn was convinced, the trance was deep enough, she instructed the girl to tell her what was going on in the office next-door. The young girl explained that her mother was attempting to get Auntie Pauline back. One of the woman in the office was a powerful witch and the girl’s mother had drugged them all, in the coffee, she had provided. The girl explained that Susan, had already been enslaved, and had been used to invite the Witch to bring her entourage down from Oaksey Park so that her mother could use the magic formula on her and then instruct her to bring Pauline back. Marilyn asked, “How old are you and do you work here.” The girl replied, “I am fifteen and I should be at school, I skipped it this morning so I could see how Mother whipped the Witch.”

Marilyn instructed the girl to go back to school forgetting that she had been at the Factory and that she would be subservient to every other female in the school. Marilyn instructed her to wake up as she entered the school playground. As the girl, walked out of the office, Marilyn considered what next she could do to take out her adversary. She placed her left hand around the leather bangle on her right wrist and examined the spells that presented themselves. She settled on the light and life inhibiter and cast it over the next-door office. Standing outside the door she listened and heard nothing, she opened the door and instructed Myra Hazel, Susan and Frank to walk out of the room. No one moved so she ran into the room and then dragged the stranger out. She then cast the counter spell to remove the black magic one she had placed on the room.

The Stranger was still affected so Marilyn dragged her into the office next door and then removed the talisman from around her neck, the broach from her jacket lapel and the belt with its large bucket from her trousers. Marilyn then cast the spell to release her from the death spell together with the spell to take her into deep hypnosis.

Marilyn talked her down and managed to reach a very deep trance. After checking that the trance was genuine, Marilyn told her to strip off all her clothes and to explain who she was and what had taken place in Susan’s office.

The woman, in a labored monotone voice said, “I am Natalie Wainwright, I am Pauline’s sister-in-law, my Brother is married to Pauline and I have a fifteen year old daughter. I was Pauline’s secretary and I enslaved Susan the day after she arrived and got her to invite you down here. I intended to enslave all your colleagues and then when I found the one you were subservient to I would use her to take you. Michael was supposed to delay you long enough for me to enslave the others and he had the water to take you if needed.

All your colleagues are now my slaves and Myra has been instructed to incapacitate you as soon as she sees you.” Marilyn in her most assertive voice said, “You are now subservient to all members of the female sex, you will be whatever you are told to be and do everything you are told to do, you will carry out all your instruction without complaint or argument and as if it was your choice to do so. The only clothing you are permitted to wear are the clothes manufactured in latex from this factory. You will now go and pick your new attire, then rejoin my colleagues and then remove all their enslavement along with any other instructions before waking them up. You will take extra care when you remove the instructions from Myra, she must never be allowed to make me venerable to others, such as you. When everyone is away and back to their normal selves, you will collect all the drugs that you have used to enslave and dispose of it by pouring it down the drain. Now go.”

The entranced woman, walked slowly out of the room in the direction of the latex cutting and fabrication zone. Natalie returned fourteen minutes later and walked into Susan’s office wearing a cat suit and mackintosh matching the ones Susan was wearing. She started by freeing Susan and then the others finishing on Myra and as she removed all the enslavement and hurtful instructions she instructed Myra that she would never accept instructions from third parties to hurt or enslave Marilyn.

When she had finished she said, “You must all now awake, remembering everything.” Myra walked up to Natalie and slapped her across the face so hard, Natalie fell over, and while she was on the floor Susan kicked her in the stomach.” Hazel approached and stamped her foot on her head. Frank turned to Marilyn who was standing in the doorway, and said, “How did you overcome this attack, I was convinced you were beaten.” Marilyn replied, “I think Gwendolyn was watching over me and she has given me the edge to beat any attackers.” Myra closed the gap between them and kissed her before saying, “You are the love of my life, and I thought she was going to take you away.”

Marilyn returned the kiss and said, “You saved me from Kathy and you are my calming influence, nothing will be allowed to change that.” Natalie still lying on the floor asked, “Susan said you changed the latex that she wears into a comfortable material, that she could wear all the time, can you do that to mine.” Marilyn replied, “No that benefit is for, friends and supporters only.” Susan said, “Natalie, please make us all a coffee without any unwanted additives.” Natalie raised herself from the floor and staggered out of the room.

Susan apologized to everyone for putting them, at risk and said, “If Frank will agree to honor the agreement we made, this Factory will double the profit it makes within six months.” Frank replied, “I will come back next week and finalize the plans if that is ok with you.” Susan said, “That will be fine, I will look forward to it. Marilyn, I believe I gave Herbert the freedom to woo Kathleen, am I too late to stop that.” Marilyn replied, “I’m afraid it might be, choose someone else and I will make him yours.”

Susan said, “In that case can I have my old husband.” Marilyn replied, “If that is what you want, come up to Oaksey Park on Sunday and we will go and find him.” Susan was beaming a bright smile when Natalie returned with a tray of steaming cups.

After they had all finished their drink and the cups and been returned to the tray, Marilyn said, “It is time we went to Salisbury, Myra and I will see you at the weekend Susan.”

The visitors moved back to the car, Myra was hugging Marilyn before they got in. Myra whispered into Marilyn’s ear, “I can’t wait until we are alone again so I can see your nude body. I have been dreaming about you every night since you left me.” Marilyn replied, “You have been in my thoughts most of the time even when I am awake.” Hazel asked, “Are you two conspiring, Frank and I would like to thank you for the timely rescue, I don’t know what that woman would have done with us, if she had got to you. Marilyn replied, “Her plan was flawed from the beginning, Michael was supposed to delay me while she enslaved you all, in order that she could get to Myra. Michael did not delay me and he will never be seen, in the factory, again.” Myra asked, “What did she use to get us?” Marilyn replied, “I think it was some of the same stuff Gloria used on me, that was made by Heather and provided by Pauline, there must have been some left over.”

They had departed Swindon at eleven fifteen and they arrived at the factory in Swindon at twelve forty. Frank had spent most of the journey writing notes in a notebook about what he and Susan had decided. Myra had directed the latter part of the journey and as they drew to a stop outside the factory, Marilyn thanked her and said, “Ok everyone Margaret should not offer us any problems, She said; “She had not been party to Pauline’s betrayal. They all exited the car and walked into the reception area. Myra introduced them and said, “Mrs. Bishop is expecting us.” The Receptionist replied, “She is waiting for you in the board room third door on the right.” Marilyn led the way, and walked towards the door indicated.

As Marilyn reached the door, Myra said, “Wait there, I think it would be better is we entered first.” Marilyn stood outside the door and Myra, Hazel and Frank walked passed her into the room. Marilyn heard the greetings and the introductions and then a strange voice said, “Myra we meet again, and did you follow my instructions.”

When Marilyn heard that, her heart sunk and she tried to run away but she found she could not move, then Myra replied, “Yes your directions were impeccable we came straight here without any problems, everything is ok Marilyn you can come in now.” .

Marilyn entered and saw Margaret and another man standing in front of Myra and Hazel. Margaret said, “Come in Marilyn we have a lot to discuss this is Philip, my husband, he is the production manger here Philip would you please show Frank and Hazel around the factory while I talk to Marilyn and Myra.”

Philip led frank and Hazel out of the room and Margaret said, “Marilyn welcome to my factory, I will give you a guided tour in a moment but first I need to ask you how Natalie’s attempt to take over went?” Marilyn said, “She failed and everything there is now as it should be.” Margaret, replied, “Well, you will not get any attacks here, we are all friends now aren’t we Myra?” Marilyn was looking at Margaret and she did not notice Myra’s eyes fade and close. Myra then said, “Marilyn you must never command Margaret and always do as she instructs,” and then slumped to the floor. Margaret said, “Don’t worry Marilyn I am not going to hurt you but I want you to change your clothing to that which you wore when we last met and then eat my pussy.”

Marilyn changed her clothing to be the see-through plastic mackintosh and then crawled in between Margaret’s legs. As Marilyn was lapping and licking Margaret’s pussy, Margaret was instructing her as follows, “When you are alone in a room with me or Myra, you will always dress this way, and you will always be very horny. The longer you spend in this state, your arousal will continue to grow, and as it grows, your memory and I. Q. will diminish at 10 points or one year of intellect every time you orgasm. You will only get relief, by eating out your partner and as they cum you will cum and your I.Q will slide, you must never tell anyone of this or highlight your mental difficulties.”

Margaret orgasmed and so did Marilyn and then Margaret said, “Marilyn you will listen to what I instruct Myra to do and as her instructions affect you, you will take on those aspects which refer to you.

Myra you can hear me now, in a moment you will wake up and forget ever being entranced or receiving any new instructions. Your instructions from Marilyn about not humiliating or embarrassing her are now cancelled, she now needs to be both humiliated and embarrassed whenever possible, to her it is like a drug addiction and she needs it. If you run out of ideas to feed Marilyn’s addiction, talk to Kathy and seek her advice. You will follow all my instructions and Kathy’s as well.

Marilyn, when Myra wakes up, you will forget everything that has happened since you came into this room. You will continue to be one hundred percent submissive, towards Myra and now me, although, from now on, whenever you follow an instruction form Myra or me you will believe it is your idea to accomplish that specific directive. You can now never change your clothing appearance without Myra’s explicit instruction, and you cannot prompt her to do so or remind her.

Myra, start waking up, and when you do, you will see Marilyn as she was dressed to travel. Marilyn, start forgetting and realign your mind so this new baseline is your true self. You will also see yourself as you were, standing outside”

Myra awoke and said, “See Marilyn nothing to fear, we are all friends here.” Marilyn felt a little hazy but it soon cleared and she replied, “Hello Margaret, it is nice to see you again.”

End of Chapter 19