The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance Chapter 2

Some minutes later she could hear creaking, on the stairs and Marilyn heard the familiar rubber mackintosh sound of Grandmother’s coat approaching. Becky was the first to appear wearing a black tracksuit and she came out into the room Marilyn tapped her on the head with the heavy weight. Becky slipped to the floor and Mandy appeared in the room wearing the old red mackintosh. Mandy held out the handcuffs and said, “Put these on.” Marilyn looked at Mandy’s shoes and replied, “No I don’t think so, you should put them on,” and handed them back Mandy who looked confused and turned around so Marilyn could attach the cuffs to her wrists. As Mandy turned back she said, “From this moment on you must do as I say, I am your mistress and you are my slave.” Marilyn knelt down and checked Becky who was still unconscious but otherwise breathing easily. As she stood up Mandy said, “Why is this mackintosh not working?” Marilyn replied, “I think it is, let me see what you have on underneath. Marilyn reached forward and started to undo the buttons revealing a matching tracksuit to the one Becky was wearing.

Marilyn turned Mandy around and said, “Magic manacles unlock,” and the handcuffs appeared in her hands, then she continued, take that coat off and lay it over that chair and then follow me.” Marilyn walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Mandy said, “What happened in there and why aren’t, you my slave.” Marilyn replied, “You did not wear the mackintosh correctly, so your instructions reversed, resulting in you being my slave. If Becky comes out of Grandmother’s bedroom wearing the mackintosh, tell her to enslave me and nothing else. In the meantime, make me some breakfast.”

Marilyn was eating her bacon and eggs when Becky appeared wearing the Mackintosh as Mandy had worn it earlier. Mandy said, “Enslave her like I did so we both have her.”

Becky said, “Marilyn you are now my slave and you will do whatever I command you and believe what I tell you to believe for the rest of your life.”

Marilyn replied, “Well done Becky take off the Mackintosh and get down on your hands and knees.” As Becky removed the mackintosh and got down on the floor she asked, “Mandy what has gone wrong?” Marilyn replied, “You are now a small dog and as such you cannot speak except for a bark or stand on your hind legs. Mandy, please turn around.” Marilyn fitted the hand cuffs back on Mandy’s wrists and then finished her breakfast.

Leaving the two sisters in the kitchen, Marilyn walked to the hidden door and then walked down the stairs. Remembering what was in the letter she noted, that all the artefacts were still there except for the mackintosh and handcuffs, she stayed on the bottom step and then walked back up again and then closing the door.

Returning to the kitchen she said, “What was your intent with me, this morning?” Mandy replied, “We wanted to get the Mackintosh before you found it and to enslave you so we could get this house and your bakery business.” Marilyn replied, “Well you failed didn’t you; take off all your clothes while I hide this coat.” Marilyn picked up the old mackintosh and carried it upstairs. She hid it behind her bedroom door, inside her dressing gown and then took the other red mackintosh out of the bathroom.

She carried the mackintosh to Mandy and told her to put it on, hoping that the spell granting a latex fetish was still working. Mandy put the mackintosh on and fastened it up. When it was all fastened, Marilyn said, “You are forbidden to remove that mackintosh or even undo a single button.” She removed a dog collar and lead, from one of the kitchen drawers and handed them to Mandy saying, “Here put these on your sister and take her out for a walk.” Come back in an hour and don’t speak to anyone while you are out.” They both looked at Marilyn with fear and trepidation but were soon out of the house. Marilyn search through their abandoned belongings and found a set of keys which Marilyn recognised as her Grandmothers and realised these must have been in her bag. Since getting up and hearing the sister’s in the cellar, Marilyn had climaxed nineteen times and with all the ones she had experienced through the night she was already at sixty-seven. She still failed to get the vibrator out of her pussy so she cleared and tidied the kitchen and then Grandmother’s room. When the ground floor was spotless she climbed the stairs and made her bed, tidied her room, all while achieving another six orgasms.

The entire house was spotless, so she did not have to don the apron. She put it in her underwear drawer and wondered if she would wear cotton underwear ever again. She could not drop the hood so she could not wash her hair. However, when she checked, it did not need washing, it looked, better than it had looked in ages. Her whole body felt clean and healthy her only slight discomfort was the continual assault on her pussy. She walked out onto the landing as she climaxed again. She thought, “twenty six to go, I wonder if I could take this off then or will I have to keep it on for the whole ten days.”

Walking down the stairs, Marilyn contemplated what she would do with Mr Percival and the Gilbert men. She sat in the lounge and contemplated what her options were, and then she thought about the necklace and wondered why a simple repair would lake so long. Marilyn phones the jewellers again and when the man answered, “Marilyn told him who she was and asked him why the repair was taking so long. She also intimated what wrath would befall him if he tried to swindle her.” The man must have detected something in her voice because, he capitulated and replied, “I will get to it this morning and it will be ready for you to collect after lunch.” Marilyn recognised this new grit in her voice and said, “I will be there at two and it had better be ready.”

Putting the phone down, she decided to look again at Grandmother’s notebooks, this time when she picked up the spells book, she could now understand the language and the knowledge behind the incantation. She read a spell that turned a person into an animal and thought of Becky. As she finished reading, the incantation in her mind, there was a flash and Marilyn felt charged. She closed the book and said our loud, “What have you done to me Grandmother.”

She decided to look once again in the attic and started to climb the stairs. By the time, she got into the attic she had orgasmed twice and she looked around the room. The old desk was in a prominent place and she felt once again, drawn to it. She had already checked all the drawers so she looked at the construction and got down on her hands and knees to look under the top surface. She spotted a hidden leaver and wondered what it was its purpose. She fiddled with the leaver and found that it moved in the opposite direction from what she had expected and a hidden drawer slid out.

In the drawer were another letter and another notebook. The letter was addressed to Marilyn and it said, “Not to be opened until you have accomplished your 100 orgasms. She opened the notebook and found that Grandmother had been planning this from the moment Marilyn’s parents died.

The first date in the book was the day of the accident. Grandmother had considered her options and concluded that Marilyn should be trained covertly so she would not know until the time was appropriate. For the very first time in Marilyn’s life, she realised that grandmother was scared of her. Grandmother considered that Marilyn would make a much more powerful witch than she had been.

Marilyn put the letter back into the drawer and closed it, then taking the notebook decided to go back to the comfort of the lounge to read it. Descending the stairs, she came twice more and she floated down the last four steps.

Sitting in a very comfortable armchair, Marilyn continued to read the notebook. She followed the chronological record of Grandmothers preparations and deeds. In the car coming from the foster family Grandmother had created two personas in Marilyn where she could switch between them with a single word. Her alternative self would be trained in all the arts and expertise of a white witch with enough black magic to protect herself. As she read, she learnt that all the training had been performed while she wore only the red mackintosh she was wearing now. “No wonder,” She thought, “If feels so familiar and friendly.”

Grandmother wrote glowing comments associated with Marilyn training the attribute of the mackintosh not to get sticky and always to remain cool was one of Marilyn’s spells.

Marilyn read all about the training that happened over the five years before she went to college and then the writing changed. Grandmother had been disappointed that Marilyn rubber fetish never crossed over to her alternative persona and was concerned that this would lead to problems. When Marilyn, had not returned home, after the first year away, Grandmother had gone into overdrive. She had realised she would most likely never finish the training so she arranged the knowledge to be embodied in a number of clothing items and arranged for Marilyn to be coerced into wear them. Then as each orgasm erupted the knowledge would be released, slowly at first and them when the number reached seventy-five the knowledge flow would speed up. Marilyn had orgasmed three times while reading so the number was now eighty-one. It was then she realised that it was not Grandmother doing this it was herself, the knowledge was coming from her other self supplemented by the knowledge embedded in the mackintosh, boots and dildo.

She walked around the ground floor, and at each orgasm, knowledge flowed into her mind. Marilyn was at number ninety when the doorbell sounded. Marilyn moved to the front door and opened it. Standing on the doorstep was Mandy holding a small black Scotty. Mandy said, “What did you do, this dog is my sister, change her back.”

Marilyn replied, “Well hello cousin, have you bought a little dog, as long as it is house trained, you can bring it in.” Mandy walked passed Marilyn into the house and as Marilyn closed the door, she whispered an incantation that appeared in her mind. Mandy turned and asked, “Could I borrow a bowl to give Becca, a drink, she is very thirsty.” Marilyn said, “Help yourself you know where the kitchen is.”

Marilyn followed Mandy into the kitchen and said, “I see you have chosen to copy my dress, do you like the feel of rubber also.” Mandy placed a bowl of water on the floor and replied, “I have always loved latex, and I cannot imagine wearing anything else.” Marilyn said, “Perhaps you would like to manage the Latex Factory and Shop for me.” Mandy replied, “Mistress I would be delighted, to manage your latex factory and shop.” Marilyn then realized that her whispered incantation had realigned the reality around her desired changes to her cousins. Becky was no more and Mandy had the biggest latex fetish possible. After Becca had drunk her fill, Mandy said, “I had better go, I need to get dog food and toys for Becca and then see to your business.”

After Mandy and Becca had departed, Marilyn commenced her walk around the ground floor with the occasional trip up and down the stairs. Her orgasm count continued to climb and when it reached one hundred, there was a very loud clap of thunder and Marilyn collapsed to the floor. Twenty minutes later, she rose, moved to the kitchen, and made a big lunch. She was famished. Sitting as the table with a large plate of food in front of her, Marilyn attempted to change her dress, she managed to undo the top button on the mackintosh, and dropped the hood, and she was able to remove the dildo in and out. She decided to leave it in and finished her meal, with the hood up.

After washing up and clearing away making the kitchen spotless again, she went up to the attic to retrieve Grandmother’s letter. Opening the hidden drawer, she retrieved the letter and returned to the lounge. Sitting in the same armchair where had been earlier she tore open then envelope. Taking out the letter, she started to read, “Marilyn, I hope you are not angry with me. I might have made a mistake when we first met; I did not know what sort of girl you were. I later found out that I should not, have mistrusted you. You have developed into a fine young woman. I have kept an eye on you at college with my crystal ball and you have turned out excellently. I am sorry that you did not wish to visit me during your summer vacations. I realise now that this may have been my fault.

You have such a strong will, even with only half your mind. I have completed your training using the hooded raincoat. I hope you are wearing it now. You do not need the pearl necklace this mackintosh is your talisman. You made it so when you were fifteen.

While you are wearing it, no harm can befall you and no one can influence you by any means of magic. You are a much more powerful witch than I ever was. By the time, you read this you will have graduated, if you have not decided what to do, can I ask you to watch over my small estate. It is all yours even that latex factory and shop you made me buy, and if anyone says otherwise, they are crooks and should be punished.

Finally, I would like to give my gratitude for your company while you were staying with me. You were the perfect companion in both your personas and your mother and father would be very proud of you.

This house was transferred into your name on your fourteen, birthday, so there should be no inheritance tax due. Most of the businesses were also transferred more than seven years ago so again there should be very little tax to pay. Your Uncle Herbert is our accountant and he should be able to advise you accordingly.

Beware of Eustis Percival, he thinks he is a powerful Warlock but in fact, he was a wimp against my, powers and your powers are much stronger.

I am sorry we did not finish our training together but you should now have all your knowledge and all, of your strong mind from, with which to dispense it.

I did love you very much, so bye my love. Grandmother Gwendolyn.

There were tears in Marilyn’s eyes, when she folded up the letter and put it back in the envelope. She put the letter away and then picked up the phone book and looked for Herbert Clough. She found him under Chartered Accountants and dialled his number. When he answered she said, “My name is Marilyn Harvester I am the granddaughter of Gwendolyn Clough, could I please arrange a meeting to see you, My Grandmother has passed away and I need to establish what I need to do. Herbert, replied, “Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your Grandmother, being my mother, I knew her very well, and I know all about you. Tomorrow at ten o’clock would suite me, how is that for you?” Marilyn said, “That will be fine I will see you then. Are you still at the address, shown in the phone book?” Herbert replied, “No I will come to your house, I assume you are staying there.” Marilyn told him that she was and would expect him at ten.

After she terminated the call to her Uncle, she called for a taxi to take her to the Jewellers on Station Road. The taxi firm told her that there would be a car there in fifteen minutes. The weather outside was overcast and windy so a mackintosh would not be out of place. Marilyn was therefore ready but as she stood up the dildo started to slip out so she removed it and put it in a drawer in the sideboard.

She walked around straightening cushions and curtains and once again, the house was pristine before she stepped outside. Sitting in the back of the taxi, the driver asked if she was visiting, and that he had not seen her at that address before. Marilyn replied, “No, I live here but I have been away at College, and I have just returned.” The driver went on to say that, he had been a taxi driver for two years and asked if Marilyn would like to go out for a drink one evening when he was not working. Marilyn asked what had attracted him, and he replied, “I have had a mackintosh fetish since I was six or seven but the colour of your hair and your beautiful face clinched it for me.” Marilyn replied, “If you drop me off at the jewellers and wait for me so you can bring me home we can discuss that later.” The driver said, “I will do that gladly and look forward to our chat later.”

As he parked outside the jewellers Marilyn said, “I will not be long,” and then got out.

Entering the Jewellers, Marilyn said, “I am Marilyn Harvester and I have come for my Grandmother’s pearl necklace that she left here for repair, here is the repair ticket. Do not even consider, trying to fob me off with a fake, I will recognise my Grandmothers necklace at fifty feet.” The Jeweller stuttered, “I may have made a faux pas, it would appear that someone else has taken your necklace by mistake.” Marilyn replied, “You have one minute to contact this person and get them to return it, otherwise your life will change enormously for the worse.”

The jeweller said, “I can give you a necklace of much greater value, why do you want that old tired necklace.” Marilyn replied, “I will ask again for the last time; who has got my necklace.” The jeweller said, “I thought it was your Grandmother’s.” Marilyn replied, “My Grandmother is dead and bequeathed it to me. Your time is almost out.” Marilyn started whispering an incantation and the Jeweller shouted, “Imogen Percival collected it the day after your Grandmother brought it in.” Marilyn turned as the man started to shrink down to become a toad.

Outside the shop, Marilyn whispered another incantation and Imogen Perivale’s left leg shrivelled up and became an ugly stump. Marilyn entered the taxi and said, “We need to make a detour to No. 4 Coniston Road.

The driver delivered Marilyn without a word; he had seen the anger in her eyes. Marilyn walked up to the shinny blue door and rang the bell. It was raining so she had put the hood of her coat up. After a lengthy delay the door opened and a one legged, woman stood there. Marilyn said, “I have just come from the jeweller on station road and was told that you collected my Grandmother’s pearl necklace by mistake, it you are prepared to hand it over now, I will spare your other leg.” Imogen replied, “Do you know who I am and who my husband is. Restore my leg now or my husband will turn you into a cockroach.” Marilyn asked, “Is my necklace here?” Imogen replied, “I will not tell you, go away.” Marilyn whispered a matching incantation to the one she whispered outside the jewellers and the other leg withered away. Imogen was sitting on the floor and when Marilyn turned to walk away, said, “Wait, you cannot leave me like this, I have your necklace here, and it is in my jewellery box upstairs in my bedroom.”

Marilyn dropped her hood then, walked passed Imogen, closing the door behind her, and up the stairs. She returned three minutes later carrying the necklace. Imogen had crawled to the bottom of the stairs and said, “You have got what you came for, please restore my legs and I will not tell my husband.” Marilyn said, “If your husband is so powerful I will let him restore your legs, arms and body. As Marilyn opened the front door, Imogen changed into a cockroach with two missing legs.

Getting back to the taxi, the driver said, “You look happier now, do you want to go home?” Marilyn replied, “Yes please and then you can jump my bones.” The taxi broke most of the speed limits on the way to Marilyn’s home.

When the driver stopped he said, “My name is Denis, did you mean what you said.” Marilyn replied, “Come in and find out.” Denis was out of the vehicle and standing beside Marilyn before she had the key in the lock.

Marilyn opened the door and invited Denis in. When the door was closed she led him up the stairs and into her bedroom. Marilyn said, “Seeing as you have a mackintosh fetish I will keep this on, you on the other hand should get undressed. Denis threw off his clothes and as he dropped his underpants he said, “What about your underwear?” Marilyn pulled him down on the bed and replied, “What underwear.” A naked taxi driver crawled on top of Marilyn and the aroma of her mackintosh had made his cock rock hand and standing at attention. He slipped into Marilyn’s pussy and started to plough his trough.

After four minutes, he started to cum and then Marilyn whispered some strange words, and he did not. After Marilyn had orgasmed five times, she let him cum and he exploded inside her. She felt this new sensation as his sexual discharge filled her and she liked it. Denis limp cock slipped out and he said, “That was the very best sex I have ever had, you were terrific.” Marilyn asked, “Was it me or the mackintosh?”

Denis replied, “A lot of both, I would love to do that again when I have recovered. Could I buy you a drink?” Marilyn said, “Pick me up here, at seven o’clock on Friday evening, and if you want to come back here afterwards, you will need to be dressed in nothing but latex.”

After Denis had departed refusing any payment for the journeys, Marilyn checked the necklace as saw the repair and noticed it had been broken intentionally. Taking the necklace, she walked down into the cellar and looked into the crystal ball, before speaking an incantation. An image unfolded in the mist of Grandmother Gwendolyn at the jewellers. Marilyn spoke again and the image started going backwards. Marilyn watched as time moved in reverse and Grandmother walked backwards at five times normal time. Marilyn followed her Grandmother to the point in time when she noticed the broken necklace. She then widened the view to see how it became damaged. The perpetrator’s hand came into view. Marilyn changed the angle of her view and caught Raymond Gilbert with a pair a wire cutters hovering over the sleeping Gwendolyn, on a lounger in the garden.

Marilyn then caused the image to go back to the jewellers and followed Grandmother in normal time. After leaving the Jewellers, Gwendolyn walked to the Mall and did some provisions shopping then she went to the upper level of the mall and shopped in a health food shop. As she walked across the mouth, of a set of stairs, heading in the direction of the escalator a hand pushed her towards the stairs, and she tumbled down them. Once again, the hand belonged to Raymond Gilbert. Marilyn checked the surrounding mass of people and found no more of the Gilbert family. The image settled on the broken body of Grandmother Gwendolyn and the people who rushed to help her.

As the image in the ball evaporated, Marilyn stepped back and thought, “I need to choose an appropriate punishment.”

End of chapter 2