The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s Inheritance chapter 21

Denis drove Marilyn back to Oaksey Park and as they were driving down the last few miles, Denis said, “That difficulty, that forced to you to wear certain clothes, how did Myra, overcome it.” Marilyn replied, “I have no idea she tried to tell me in the hospital but we came away before she could.” Denis replied, “Well if you don’t know how it was done, perhaps it wasn’t done at all.” Marilyn asked, “What are you getting at. I have had no trouble choosing my own clothes since breakfast.” Denis continued, “You are forgetting that I instructed you to wear this business outfit today. You can only wear the clothing I specify. I want you to recognize this as fact, and then forget this conversation.” Marilyn orgasmed and she whispered her mantra. Denis parked the car outside the house and said, “Come on lover show me our new home.”

Marilyn took Denis by the arm and they walked into the house and climbed the grand staircase. Marilyn led him through the secret panel and up the second flight of stairs to their apartment. Marilyn said, “This is our new home, the master bedroom is ours and we accommodate Myra and Sandra here too. Let me show you around.”

Marilyn did the guided tour and they found Sandra in the sitting area watching the television. Sandra asked how Myra was and Denis said, “She is much better and will be home tomorrow. Sandra leaped for joy and hugged both Marilyn and Denis. Denis looked at the slim young girl in the black latex mackintosh and thought a harem of three will satisfy me. Sandra said, “Are you hungry I could rustle up something.” Denis said, “That would be nice we have not eaten this evening yet.” Marilyn said, “Thank you Sandra that would be lovely, just a snack will do, it’s getting late.”

Sandra went to the kitchen and Denis said, “You should change into something more comfortable, how about your see-through plastic mackintosh that you like so much.” Marilyn changed her clothes and said, “What make you think I like this humiliating outfit.” Denis continued, “Yesterday you loved being humiliated and we agreed in the car that nothing had changed so you do love this outfit.” Marilyn was about to argue when her orgasm erupted and she whispered, “I love you.” Denis said, “Sit down and wait for your supper. It would look better if this outfit was a baby doll nightdress rather than an old mackintosh, so make it so, and then forget that you have changed your dress at all.

Denis ogled the almost naked Marilyn beside him and when Sandra returned, she was too scared to comment so she just placed the snack on the coffee table and said, “See you in the morning, I am going to bed.” Denis picked up his sandwich and handed the second plate to Marilyn. As Marilyn took a sandwich Denis said, “This outfit you are wearing is now your default outfit, you cannot change this without my permission. In the morning, you will go over to the stores warehouse and pick out one of the black mackintoshes in your size and you will wear that over the top of this outfit whenever you are not in this apartment. Now forget I said that and come to bed.” Marilyn orgasmed and whispered her mantra before saying, “You certainly know how to charm a woman into bed.”

They went to bed and Denis made love, for Marilyn’s ten orgasms, and each one caused a repeat of the mantra. Marilyn went to sleep in Denis’s arms happier than she had ever been.

Next morning Marilyn woke as Denis mounted her again and she said, “We need to find out who caused that attack on Myra, and deal with them, I love you.” Denis said, “The sound seemed to affect females and not males, so I should perform the investigation. You could help by giving my clothes, very strong mind control abilities, and total protection from a magical assault.” Marilyn said, “That is not a good idea, we could cause conflict if we both give dissimilar instructions to someone.” Denis said, ”I will still need these abilities to conduct the investigation, Give me the mind control powers and take it away from your clothes, just for now. That way we won’t conflict, and on the way to the stores warehouse you will think about this arrangement and due to your current submissiveness you will decide that this is a much more appropriate arrangement, now forget I said that.” Marilyn orgasmed again and whispered her mantra.

Marilyn asked, “Do I really need to go to the stores warehouse, it will be full of Hells Angels today doing the packing.” Denis said, “Just think of the buzz, you will get from the humiliation, when they see you like this.” Marilyn said, “Why are you doing this my love, I thought you loved me.” Denis replied, “I am doing it because I love you, this is what you need to feed your desire to be humiliated. Once you get the mackintosh on you will feel much better. While you are at the warehouse, I will go and get Myra, so you will have to walk.” Marilyn had planned to use Gwendolyn’s mackintosh to walk across the airfield but Denis had the car keys and she did not want to annoy him by asking.

Marilyn silently descended the stairs to the hidden panel and opened it quietly hoping no one would be there. The first floor landing was empty so she continued down the main staircase. She made it out of the house without meeting anyone and walked to the edge of the runway.

She started walking across the runway and her mind shifted to think about giving Denis her mind control abilities. While she crossed the open space, she never considered her state of undress and argued with herself in the merits of giving Denis all her control. By the time, she had reached the stores hanger she had concluded that if she really loved him she would have to trust him and the decision was made. She entered the hanger without any stealth and walked straight to the boxes containing the black mackintoshes. As she opened one of the boxes, she heard noises behind her and turned to see one of the bikers approaching. Marilyn’s humiliation and being almost nude sent her arousal sky high and she orgasmed.

Had she known that the bikers had been instructed to ignore scantily clad females while packing, it would have saved her this latest round of embarrassment, which had just cemented her revised condition. She removed a mackintosh from the box and tried it on, she found it a bit tight, so she turned to search for a larger one, however, the biker had resealed the box and was carrying it away. Marilyn looked around for another box but there was none to be seen. She fastened the mackintosh, buckled the belt, and walked out of the hanger. She strolled across the runway.

The extra tight outer mackintosh was causing the inner one to slide across her body and the living latex started feeding her arousal again. By the time, she reached the house she was ready to orgasm but she could not, it was then she realized that she would need someone to give her an instruction she could obey, or some intense humiliation. The Rolls was no longer there, so she would have to find Sarah. Marilyn climbed the stairs and all the way to her apartment but she found no one there. Lying on her bed, she found a note from Denis. She opened the note and it read. “Keep your night dress covered with your new mackintosh, this new mackintosh must be worn from 08:00am to 22:00pm every day. I have gone to pick up Myra and I have taken Sandra with me. I’ll see you after lunch, When you have read this note destroy it and then forget what you read.”

Marilyn tore the note into confetti and then orgasmed loudly, as she whispered, “Thank you Master I love you.”

As Marilyn climaxed, Denis was parking the car in the visitor’s car park outside the hospital. Sandra and Denis walked into the hospital and at the information desk; Denis asked which ward Myra was accommodated. The girl behind the desk told him and gave him directions. They walked along the hospital corridors until they arrived at the ward. Myra was sitting in an armchair beside her bed and she was dressed awaiting collection. As she saw Denis and Sandra, she asked, “Where is Marilyn?” Denis said, “We have left her at the house, I need to do some shopping and I didn’t want her with us.” Myra said, “Are you dominating Marilyn, she is very susceptible to strong people.”

Denis replied, “Sandra would you get me a coffee from the machine in the main corridor.” After Sandra had left, Denis said, “You were right I have been dominating Marilyn and I have succeeded in becoming her Master. I was with her when she thought about a spell that could repair your mind. We went all the way back to Cheltenham to get the spell and Marilyn found two similar ones. I persuaded her to use the one that could modify your repaired mind and then made her forget that she had done it. Therefore, you must never hint to anyone that anything has changed, or is different than it was before. She will expect you to be fully recovered but from now on, you will do, as other’s direct. Your subservient side is back on top.”

Myra said, “If other’s can control me. That will be disastrous for Marilyn.” Denis continued, “I want you to do an experiment, when Sandra comes back, I want you to instruct her to protect Marilyn at all costs, are you ready to go?” Myra replied, “I have to wait for the doctor to discharge me but other than that I am ready.”

Sandra returned with three coffees and Myra tried to give Sandra the instruction but the pain was too much. Denis drank his coffee and said, “See Myra, Marilyn will be fine. While you are both here, you are the first to know that Marilyn and I are going to be married. When we leave here, I am going to buy her a ring. You need not worry though, you are both going to live in our apartment and be my sex toys and our slaves.” Sandra said, “You have no complaints from me, I am happy for you both and would love to be your sex slave.” Myra winced and said, “Same goes for me.”

A doctor approached them and said, “You are free to go now Miss Wilson however there was a time last night when it was thought you were no longer with us. It is nice to know that miracles still happen in this world we live in.” Denis thanked the Doctor and shook his hand before saying, “Come girls we have some shopping to do.”

Denis drove into the centre of town and parked in a shopper’s car park. They walked to an independent jeweler and the girls followed Denis inside. Denis explained to the jeweler that He was looking for an engagement ring, the most expensive in the shop. The jeweler took a tray of rings from the safe and pointed to a larger diamond cluster. The jeweler said, “Which one of these is the lucky girl. Denis said, “I like that ring, how much deposit do you want to hold it until Monday and I will bring my finance here so you can size it to her finger.” They agreed a deposit and Denis paid using his bankcard. On the way out of the shop, Sandra said, “I think that was a lovely ring, Marilyn is a very lucky girl.” Myra held her head down and said nothing. They walked back to the car and on the way; Denis nipped into a wine merchants and bought four bottles of good wine. Sandra said, “Are you planning on celebrating tonight.” Denis replied, “Yes we are, do you have anything for a special meal in the fridge.” Sandra said, “There is always food in the freezer for a good meal, Theobold insisted.” They drove back to the house and on the way, Denis instructed both girls not to comment at all and at any time, about Marilyn’s dress, except to say that she looks good.

As Denis drew to a stop outside the house, Myra said, “Where is Marilyn now.” Denis replied, “She should be in the apartment but I gave her no specific instructions about waiting until we got back.” They walked up the two flights of stairs to Marilyn’s apartment and Marilyn was sitting in an armchair watching the TV. Myra ran to her, and they kissed and caressed each other. Sandra went into the kitchen to start preparing the meal. When Myra broke the kiss she said, “Marilyn you look gorgeous, as always, thank you very much for coming to my aid.” Marilyn replied, “You are very precious to me, I could not leave you like that.”

Denis said, “Ok girls that’s enough of the mutual appreciation society. Marilyn, stand up and do a twirl.” Marilyn stood and as Myra stepped away, she did a slow twirl. Denis said, “I hope that feels comfortable it looks a little tight.” Marilyn explained what had happened and said, she would find one the correct size on Monday. Denis said, “That is the one you picked so you should keep that one, it fits your body like a glove and accentuates all your curves. Don’t you agree Myra?” Myra replied, “Yes you look splendid in that mackintosh, Marilyn.”

Denis said, “Marilyn, you go and help Sandra with the meal while I get properly acquainted to Myra.” Marilyn moved to the kitchen and Denis led Myra into the bedroom. She stood by the bed and waited for him to signify what he wanted. He sat on the bed and said, “You love Marilyn don’t you.” Myra replied, “You know I do, she is everything I ever wanted.” Denis continued, “I am going to introduce you to the new love of your life.” When that he pulled her down onto the bed and climbed on top. Soon his cock was drilling her pussy and after five minutes Myra orgasmed, and continued climaxing until Denis had brought her to ten of the most satisfying orgasms of her life. Denis lay back and said, “You are forbidden to orgasm unless my cock is in your pussy. Any tongue other than Sandra’s or mine in your pussy will feel like shards of broken glass. You must allow any female who desires your pussy to sample it and you are forbidden to hint or divulge your discomfort.” Myra exclaimed, “What about Marilyn she is my world.” Denis replied, “She is my world now, you will sleep with Sandra.”

They returned to the sitting area and as Denis sat in an armchair, Myra sat on the floor by his feet. Marilyn came out of the kitchen and asked, “Would you two like a drink.” Denis said, “Myra is feeling lonely why don’t you take her into the bedroom and give her some loving.” Marilyn swooned and thanked Denis before pulling Myra into the bed room.” Denis watched the two lovers depart and thought, “Perhaps I am being too hurtful towards Myra. No, I will leave her as she is, until Marilyn and I are married. It will give her the incentive to help.”

Myra was in agony as Marilyn’s magical tongue performed its machinations, they were in a sixty-nine position, and Marilyn had orgasmed twice and was determined to get Myra to cum. After a further four minutes, Marilyn stopped and said, “He controls your orgasms now doesn’t he.” Denis entered the bedroom and said, “It is much worse than that, your tongue gives her real physical pain. You must stay away from Myra for her sake until we are married when I will remove my control over her orgasms. The sooner we get married the sooner you two can make love.” Before saying any more, Denis left the room.”

Marilyn said, “We will have to work together to speed this along.” Denis had left the door a jar and was waiting outside listening. Myra replied, “Are you sure it is YOU that wants to marry him?” Marilyn replied, “Oh yes I have loved him since I first met him, and we have proven that we need, a strong master to watch over us.” Denis smiled, as Myra said, “Is he totally trust worthy?” Marilyn replied, “As long as he doesn’t side with Philip and Margaret, we will be fine, I would trust him with my life.” Myra said, “I do hope you never have to.” Marilyn said, “Don’t be so negative, everything will be fine. Once we find out who attacked you and then deal with Margaret and Philip, I can settle down with Denis and you.” Denis walked away from the doorway thinking, “I said I would investigate, I had better start that now.”

Marilyn cuddled Myra for half an hour and then they both decided to return to Denis. When they returned to the sitting area, Denis was sitting at the dining table writing. As Myra approached, He looked at her and said, “Before the noise that damaged your mind, did you know who you were speaking too” I was speaking to Kathy and then some man, came on the line, but I did not recognize his voice. At first he seemed quite nice, but then he became aggressive.” Denis said, “Yes I heard the recording of the conversation and Kathy sounded quite subdued.

Bristol is an hour away; we could start there, in the morning.” Marilyn said, “If I listened to the recording, perhaps I could recognize the man’s voice.” Denis said, “We will do that after diner. Do you know where Kathy is staying?” Marilyn answered, “No, I just told her, not to come back to the cottage.” Denis said, “In future, talk to me before you make important decisions. Sending Kathy away without kerbing her wings was probably your first big mistake.” Marilyn replied, “No my first big mistake, was giving you, to Charlotte.”

Denis continued, “You are probably right, there. Have you no idea where you would try.” Marilyn replied, “Either in her office or at Mrs. MuRong’s house.” Sandra said, “You have both those numbers in your office.” Myra said, “I will go down and fetch them.” Denis said, “Come straight back up here when you get them. No hanging about or talking to strangers.”

Myra ran out of the apartment and down to Marilyn’s office, she quickly picked up the file with all the contact numbers and ran back up the stairs. When she arrived panting, she handed the file to Denis and he said, “Ok let’s give these numbers a try.”

Denis rang the office at the Factory first and got no reply. He dialed Mrs. MuRong’s number and after six rings, the call was answered. A male voice answered and Denis recognized it as the man who had called Myra. Denis said, “Hello my name is Denis Winterbourne and I am trying to contact Kathy Mendez, is she staying with you.” The man replied, “She is in the garden with my wife, can I help you.” Denis asked, “I’m afraid not, I need to speak to Kathy. It is very urgent.” The man said, “Well I am sorry, but she can’t come to the phone right now. Try ringing again after eight o’clock tonight.” Denis was about to insist but the line went dead. He turned to Marilyn and said, “I think the MuRong’s have taken over Kathy.” Marilyn said, “What can we do?”

Sandra said, “Diner is ready, you could go to Bristol after diner and see to Mr. and Mrs. MuRong. I never liked him; he was some kind of chemistry researcher.” Marilyn looked appealingly at Denis and he said, “We could all go, let’s have diner.”

After diner, the four of them piled into the Rolls and Denis drove to Bristol via the A433, the M4, and the M32. Marilyn directed Denis to the house of Mrs. MuRong. They arrived outside at a quarter to eight. Denis, leaving his girls in the car looked over the garden wall and saw that it was empty. He climbed the wall and crept up to the open patio door. Glancing into the room, he saw a Chinese man setting up some electronics equipment next to the telephone. He also noted a diminutive Chinese woman and Kathy on the floor both were nude and wearing dog collars. Denis then noticed that the man was wearing earplugs with wires attached. Denis thought, “Marilyn or Kathy must have given him verbal instructions when they enslaved Mrs. MuRong and he’s overcome them, how?”

Denis was about to sneak away out of the garden when his foot moved a plant pot. He hid against the wall of the house behind a large shrub as Mr. MuRong came into the garden and Denis picked up a rock from the rockery and hit Mr. MuRong with it on the back of his head.” Denis removed the earplugs and the attached device from the body and then checked his vital signs. Denis had hit him very hard and could not find a pulse. He tied his shoelaces together and his wrists behind his back. He then walked into the house and said, “Kathy you can stand up now.” Kathy looked at him and barked, but Mrs. MuRong flew at him. The Chinese woman was very small but her attack had a martial arts look about it, and Denis sidestepped and then swatted her with his fist. The blow caught her on the side of her face and her jaw cracked. She lay on the floor very still and he proceeded to tie her up as well. He then took a closer look at Kathy and saw that she was wearing two collars. He decided to fetch Marilyn and the others. So leaving the front door open, he walked to the car and told them all, to join him in the house.”

As the girls entered the room, Denis said, “Marilyn, have you a spell for disposing of dead bodies, there is one in the garden.” Marilyn walked to the garden whispered an incantation and the body plus all the blood disappeared. She returned to the living room and Denis said, “Kathy has two collars on, is that one of yours.” Marilyn looked at the choker and said, “It looks like the one I made. She unfastened it from around Kathy’s neck and then put it back on before saying, “Stand up and stop massing about.”

Kathy stood up and said, “Thank you, you need to know Mr. MuRong was never in our power. He is deaf and did not hear the instructions we gave him but he can lip read so he pretended until we went a way, he then removed the choker from his wife, and they have both been controlling me since my first day here in Bristol. He is a chemist, he had been trying to replicate the water Heather created for months, and he made a breakthrough the week after we came here but it has to be dispensed into the blood stream. He also has an audio system that creates a tone that can shatter the female mind. Mrs. MuRong started to moan and Marilyn whispered the two incantations that transported her to George’s field and transformed her into a cow.

Denis said, “Marilyn what are you going to do with Kathy now you know it was not her that hurt you.” Marilyn said, “This is now your house, you can wear clothes between here and work but not at either end. Denis, would you please repeat that instruction.” Denis said, “Kathy you are free to wear clothes while on the move but not here at home, in your place of work or any other building. Where is Mr. MuRong’s chemical product and is this the electronics that create the tone.” Kathy said, “No that is something new the one he used yesterday is in the study and the chemicals are in the safe.”

Denis moved to the study and after some time he shouted, “Marilyn, please come here.” Marilyn joined him and he said, “Can you open the safe.” Marilyn whispered an incantation and the door creaked open. Denis took out three flasks of liquid and several large piles of cash. He picked a hold all that was lying by the door and placed the contents of the safe into the bag. He handed the bag to Marilyn and said, “Look after this while I get the audio machine. Using his girls Denis had both audio machines carried out to the car and Marilyn carried the bag. They left Kathy naked on the floor in the living room; Denis had instructed her to be a dog until morning.

Denis loaded all his finds into the trunk and they were soon on their way back to Oaksey Park. They arrived back at the house at two minutes to ten. Denis opened the Trunk and handed the three items to his three girls. Marilyn had the bag again and tried to collect one of her suitcases. Denis said, “Leave those you can empty the car tomorrow.” Myra and Sandra had gone on ahead and as Marilyn entered through the front door, she put the bag down and removed her mackintosh. Denis grinned and said, “Now you will have to carry both,” before walking off.

Marilyn folded the mackintosh over her arm and lifted the bag with the other hand. She marched up the stairs and made it without meeting Herbert or Kathleen. As she entered the apartment, she placed the bag on the floor and walked to her bedroom. After two minutes, Denis shouted, “Marilyn, are you there, where is the bag.” Marilyn emerged from her haven and carried the bag into the living space, Myra said, “You look gorgeous sweetheart, Sandra said, “I agree, I am in love.” Denis looked closely at Marilyn and he could see that her skin was glowing, he realized that anyone who gazed on her naked body would fall in love she was a vision of godliness. There was not a flaw on her body and everything was perfectly proportioned. As he gazed, all his hate and his need for cruel domination evaporated. Denis said, “You are the Mistress of this group so you can now wear what you want, you have complete control over your clothing. You can also have all your protection and mind control back.” Marilyn said, “In that case, come to the bedroom I need that magic cock in my pussy.” Denis added, “Myra you are free, from any hurtful instructions regarding your pussy, join us in the morning.”

Denis and Marilyn walked to the bedroom, Myra took Sandra’s hand, and they went to Sandra’s bedroom.

Marilyn did not change her nightdress and Denis made love to her for nearly an hour before they slept in each other’s arms. Next morning they were joined by Myra and Sandra. The large bed was big enough to take all four, and they rotated around so every girl had orgasms form a cock and multiple tongues.

As they all rested after the mammoth orgy, Marilyn said, “I am now in heaven, my three lovely people, in one bed.” Seeing Marilyn’s attire, Myra said, “Are you sure Denis is not still in charge.” Marilyn replied, “A husband should always be in charge. I don’t mind having the one I love, as my Master.” Denis replied, “As long as you don’t mind being my Mistress.”

After breakfast, Marilyn, dressed in a latex business suit, went down to see Herbert and Kathleen and told Herbert that Susan was on her way and what she intended to do. Herbert said, “I am glad, since having Susan, I have learnt, that I really like girls, and after meeting Kathleen I now know which girl I want. Susan arrived shortly after ten o’clock and Denis and Marilyn followed her to Cheltenham and to Susan’s old house. Her children were playing in the front garden but they showed no recognition when three people in latex walked to the front door. Susan rang the bell and a woman who looked just like Susan answered the door. Susan said, “This is my twin sister Doreen, no-wonder no one noticed.” Marilyn said, “What do you want to do with her.”

Susan said, “My first thought would be as a cow, but I think I would like a slave to clean Pauline’s house.” Doreen said, “Who are you, and what are you talking about.” Marilyn said, “Denis, you deal with Doreen while we find the husband.”

Susan and Marilyn walked past Doreen into the house and they found the man of the house on the internet looking at porn. Susan said, “He used to do this when I was not around, to do this while his wife is in the house must mean she is not satisfying him sexually. James turned to the two women and said, “Susan have you come back.” Susan replied, “Not exactly but you are leaving here.” James looked happy and Marilyn asked what he knew about Susan’s disappearance. James replied, “Nothing at first, but then I realized that my new wife, is not her in bed.

Marilyn said, “From this moment on, Susan is your wife and the mother of your children, you will do whatever she instructs and be what she wants you to be. You will sell up here in Cheltenham and move to her new house in Swindon.”

Susan said, “Can you deal with the children while I take this man upstairs.” Marilyn replied, “Yes and then we will go.” On the way out of the house, Marilyn called to the two teenagers and told them that their real mother had returned, and that they would do exactly as she instructs at all times. The fourteen-year-old girl said, “You and she are wearing latex, will she force me to wear latex as well.” Marilyn saw a glint in her eye and said, “Yes you are from now on forbidden to wear anything other than latex.”

The girl threw off all her clothes and Marilyn said, “You had both better come with us.” Denis, Marilyn, Doreen and the two, children drove to Frank’s house. Then, they followed Frank to the factory where Doreen and the children were given latex clothing. Doreen was dressed as a French maid and the children in semi normal clothes. Marilyn made all three outfits, living latex and removed any ability for them to be removed. The young girl kissed Marilyn and said, “Thank you.” Marilyn discussed the week with Frank and then they left. Marilyn and Denis took the maid, and the children back to Susan, while Frank went back to Hazel.

Their passengers were dropped off outside Susan’s house and Marilyn and Denis drove out to the cottage. Gloria was there and so was Kathy. They were sitting in the garden chatting. Kathy was wearing one of the black mackintoshes and Denis asked, “What are you two plotting.” Gloria said, “Kathy is herself again, and she would like to get back in Marilyn’s good books, but she doesn’t know how. Denis said, “Marilyn is in her room, why don’t you go and ask her.” Kathy walked to the kitchen door and took the mackintosh off before she entered the house. She walked through the kitchen and towards Marilyn’s door. The door was open so she knocked gently and when Marilyn looked up. Kathy said, “Denis sent me in to talk to you, now that I am free from the MuRong’s can we be friends again.”

Marilyn replied, “You never gave any hint that you were under the thumb of someone else.” Kathy continued, “Mrs. MuRong was petrified that you would do to her as you did to Pauline, so she instructed me to take it very slow and forbade me from hinting that anything was wrong. I tried very hard to let you know but the programming prevented me. I would really like to be your friend again. Being naked at work will undermine your profits.” Marilyn replied, “You are lucky you are not at George’s so don’t push your luck, I am already thinking of replacing you on the Board.”

Kathy wanted to appeal but Marilyn’s instructions were still holding so she said, “All I can say is that I am very sorry. Nevertheless, was it all, my fault that we did not enslave Mr. MuRong. Even Mrs. MuRong lied about him.” Marilyn said, “If you promise to do as you are told by Denis and I, you can wear a black latex trench coat whenever you like with nothing underneath.” Kathy said, “I have one outside, if you make it your living latex, I will wear nothing else, ever.”

Kathy ran to the back door and returned with half the trench coat, fastened up. She stood in Marilyn doorway and finished fastening the coat. Marilyn uttered her incantation and made the coat indestructible living latex with no escape. Kathy said, “Thank you, I will not let you down, and will make your factory the most profitable it can possibly be.”

Marilyn replied, “Don’t push it, otherwise you will have nothing.” Kathy said, “Thanks again,” and returned to the garden where Denis and Gloria were chatting.

Marilyn picked up the three notebooks she had searched for in the cellar and walked out to find Denis in the garden. As she exited the kitchen, she heard Gloria say, “Thank you Denis you are an Angel.” Seeing Marilyn, Denis said, “I have just given Gloria a bit more freedom to court Kathy.” Marilyn said, “You can invite them both to our wedding if you like, but we should go now.” Denis said, “Bye girls, I will be in touch.” As they got back in the car Marilyn said, “Let’s go via the church at Charlton Abbots. I would like a word with the Vicar.

Denis took Marilyn to the small village church and they spend half an hour talking to the Vicar. They then drove back to Oaksey Park.

On Monday, Denis and Marilyn went into Cirencester and visited the jewelers. Denis paid for the balance of the ring, with the money he took out of Mr. MuRong’s safe.

Over the next three months, there were no more attacks against Marilyn, both Margaret, Philip, having no more mind control artifacts, had disappeared, and Marilyn found someone else to run the factory. Myra soon began to love both Denis and Marilyn and Sandra loved all three. The wedding was planned in the little village church at Charlton Abbots. Herbert had found large sums of moneys salted in a dozen different accounts and had accounted for total assets of nearly one billion pounds. Denis’s Factory was in operation and the fifty-bedroom Hotel development had been started.

When the wedding date came around, the little church was full to the brim with family and friends. Sarah and Kathy were the bride’s maid’s and Myra was the maid of honor. Denis had Jerry, a friend from his school days as his best man. During the service, someone whispered to Jerry that there was a strange couple lurking in the graveyard. After the wedding, while the registers were being signed in the Vestry, Jerry told Denis about the strange couple. Denis slipped out of the vicar’s private door and surprised Margaret and Philip. He came up behind them and said, “Stand perfectly still; you are not to move from that spot until Marilyn has had a word with you.” Denis then noticed that Philip was holding an air pistol so he removed it from his hand and after shooting him in the bottom, he noticed the hypodermic dart embedded in Philip’s posterior.

Denis walked back into the church and met up with his bride. As they walked though the church and down the centre aisle, Denis updated Marilyn about Margaret and Philip outside Marilyn asked Margaret what was in the hypodermic and Margaret replied, “It is a drug that destroys the cognitive part of the brain and leaves the person with the mind of an infant. Denis said, “That is a pity and fired a second dart into Margaret’s ass. Marilyn turned and they walked to the photographer. After hundreds of photographs were taken, everybody moved to James’ hotel for the wedding reception. As they walked arm in arm, James said, “Please Marilyn can I have my wife back.” Marilyn replied, “I am building a new hotel, the one we talked about, and I need someone to run it. If I can have Angelina, you can have Ada. James said, “That is a Deal.” As the wedding party and guests took to their seats, Ada approached Marilyn and said, “James said you wanted a word Mistress.” Marilyn replied, “You are free to remove the plugs from your Ass and Pussy whenever James wants or needs access.” Ada kissed Marilyn and ran back to James.

There were no more arguments or issues at the Wedding reception and after it was over, Denis and Marilyn went on a long Honeymoon to Ireland. When they came back, the hotel was being fitted out and Myra had a box full of papers for Marilyn to sign.

Marilyn arranged each room in the hotel to be a different erotic scene. She placed a spell on special items in each room that would ensure the occupants embraced the spirit of the room and then took that sprit home with them when they departed. When it opened, Angelina and all the staff wore latex, all the time, and two floors of the hotel had a latex only policy. After the business had been running for six months, Angelina made it, hotel policy that all the guests in all the rooms, were to wear latex while they were resident. She opened a shop in the Hotel lobby to sell all the latex products of Marilyn’s many factories manufactured. Ana arranged for free weekend breaks to be given to the purchasers of large amounts of latex in any of the shops, and these patrons became regular Hotel visitors.

Marilyn and Denis never argued and there was never any conflict regarding their dual mind control abilities. Marilyn appeared in various latex business suits in the daytime and continued to display her see-through baby doll nightdress in the apartment. The living latex and the talisman had given her body a heavenly glow and anyone who saw it fell deeply in love, and the three who saw it nightly, were totally besotted.

Marilyn’s inheritance, had been well and truly, established and there was no one left to dispute it.

The end