The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 4

Herbert Clough was a tall, lean man over six feet tall and about 200 pounds in weight, He looked to be in his early fifties but he could have been much older. As he came into the room followed by Charlotte and Denis, he said, “I see you have chosen free radicals to support you, is that a good idea. You have to protect yourself and free radicals could be enslaved by someone else and used to compromise your home.” Marilyn replied, “I don’t see how that helps, Charlotte had been enslaved by Zachary Gilbert and it did not stop her being used against him.”

Herbert continued, “That’s very interesting, what happened to Zachery and his family. Also what happened to Eustis Percival and his wife?” Marilyn replied, “They all contributed towards Gwendolyn’s murder and have been punished in accordance with Gwendolyn’s wishes.”

Herbert said, “What proof do you have that she was murdered?” Marilyn replied, “I witnessed it all in Gwendolyn’s crystal ball. Raymond Gilbert caused Gwendolyn’s pearl necklace to break and then after she had taken in to the repairers he pushed her down the stairs. Imogen Perceval then stole the necklace and Mandy and Becky Gilbert broke in here and tried to steal Charlotte’s red mackintosh and enslave me.”

Herbert said, “Very well there seems to have been a serious crime and appropriate justice but how did you release Charlotte from the Gilbert’s hold.” Marilyn replied, I just reversed the enslaving spell and I thought you had come here to help me with Gwendolyn’s businesses. First, I would like Denis and Charlotte, to be added to the payroll, £20K for Charlotte and £28K for Denis to start with and I would like Denis to be brought up to speed on the business issues. He is going to be my chauffer, gardener, and business manager.

Herbert said, “Do you want him to take over from me.” Marilyn replied, “No you are my accountant and I would like him to work with you. On an accountancy issue, I was talking to Frank Stidolph yesterday, and he needs £20K for necessary factory expansion, can we accommodate him?”

Herbert replied, “You are a very wealth young woman, you should start to think about buying new businesses as well as expanding your existing ones. Your Grandmother wanted me to give you something after her death but I have not brought it with me, I will give it to you on Monday after the funeral. Do you want me to give you a rundown on all the businesses or do you want me to get Denis up to speed.”

Marilyn said, “Get Denis up to speed unless there are problems that need to deal with.” Herbert replied, “No problems all your businesses are doing well, as I said what you need is more of the same. The farm is the most tenuous but even that is ticking along nicely. Your grandmother increased the milking herd size last year using women from a bitchy group of young wives. Unfortunately, my woman to be was among them. When you have time I would like her back.” Marilyn replied, “Did you not tell Gwendolyn.” Herbert continued, “When you did not comeback from College the second year, your Grandmother became very angry and she would not talk to me. Every bad thing that happened around here during the last two years can be placed at your feet, for not coming home.”

Marilyn said, “Are you saying that Raymond Gilberts attack on Gwendolyn may have been retaliation for something she had done.” Herbert replied, “No I am not saying that, but she had become very bitter during the last six months of her life.”

Marilyn continued, “There was no evidence of that in the letters she left for me. If you want your fiancé back, we could all go now. We have to be back here before two o’clock. Come Charlotte, I will find you a coat it is starting to rain. Leaving Herbert and Denis in the lounge, Marilyn and Charlotte walked into Marilyn’s bedroom. Charlotte said, “That risk Herbert mentioned, I would not object if you wanted to enslave me.” Marilyn said, “I would prefer you as a free woman, I will think of another solution.” Marilyn then whispered a similar incantation that turned her mackintosh into a protection talisman and turned Charlotte’s maid’s uniform into protection talisman for Charlotte. Marilyn handed Charlotte the red double-breasted rubberised mackintosh and told her to put it on over her uniform. Returning to the men Marilyn said, “If you are both ready, we can go and I will try and help your fiancé.”

Marilyn and charlotte entered the back of Herbert’s car and Denis joined him in the front. Herbert drove safely but quickly through all the country lanes in the direction of Charlton Abbots and they went past the church where the funeral would be on Monday. The farm was just outside the village and had a very long winding drive up to the farm buildings, which could not be seen, from any public highway.

Herbert parked in front of the farmhouse and a woman walked out of the door. Marilyn leapt out and rushed up to the woman and hugged her saying Auntie Miriam, I did not know you were here, I thought you were in America. Miriam replied, “I only arrived this morning; I came as soon as heard about Mother. My how you have grown, you are just like your mother. I am sorry I was not around when she and your Father had the accident. I was in South America then and I did not hear about it for two years and by then, Mother had her claws in you. What brings you here? Marilyn replied, “Grandmother apparently increased the dairy herd with some bitchy women and unfortunately the group included Herbert’s fiancé.”

Miriam said, “Hold on, with a fiancé that does not sound right. Hello Herbert, what tales have you been telling Marilyn? Herbert said, “Hello Miriam, if I had known you were here, I would not have asked Marilyn to come.”

Marilyn asked, “Will someone please tell me what is happening here.” Miriam replied, “Herbert is your Uncle, Marilyn and for many years he only liked boys.” Herbert interrupted, “That was true for many years but I fell in love with a woman three years ago, but she was married to someone else. When Mother increased the herd, she adjusted reality so no one came looking for them. My reality never changed and it took me nearly seven months to track her down. Her husband does not remember her and has remarried. So I was hoping that Marilyn could undo the spell and give her to me.”

Miriam said, “What make you think that Marilyn will be able to undo one of Mother’s spells.” Herbert replied, “Mother confided in me soon after Marilyn moved in with her that she thought Marilyn would become much more powerful that she was. Today she confirmed that her power has far surpassed her grandmother’s powers. Charlotte, would you come out here please.”

Charlotte joined them and Herbert said, “This young lady was enslaved by Zachary Gilbert more than five year ago. She has been the subject of Zachary’s wizardry for all that time and Marilyn just washed it all away and freed her with a single incantation. Miriam replied, “That is not possible, there are no single spells to free someone from another’s enslavement.”

Herbert said, “Charlotte could you please explain to Miriam how you escaped from the Gilbert’s house.” Charlotte replied, “I would rather not, I don’t want to get Mistress Marilyn into trouble.” Marilyn said, “You are a free person and can choose your own actions, I can take care of myself.” Charlotte continued, “Well in that case, I was kneeling under the Master’s feet when someone rang the doorbell. The master instructed me to answer it and to tell, whoever was there, that he was not to be disturbed. Therefore, I opened the door and told Mistress Marilyn that the master was not to be disturbed. She said something in a strange language, and I felt different. I told her to follow me and I took her to my master where I punched him in the face as hard as I could. As I turned to walk out, Mistress Marilyn suggested I wait in the taxi outside. In the taxi, I met a lovely man called Denis and when Mistress Marilyn came out of the house, she asked me where I wanted to be dropped. I panicked and asked if I could stay with her.”

Marilyn said, “Ok where are these cows?” Miriam said, “You had better talk to George, he runs the farm. Marilyn said, “Herbert, find George we are running out of time.”

Herbert disappeared into the house and returned with a man in his fifties who said, “If you take one of my cows, I will need a replacement. Marilyn said, “If you give Herbert his love, I will give you two new cows in return.” Charlotte backed away and held Denis’s hand, not being family she was suddenly very afraid. George took them to a paddock with seven cows in it and said, “These are the ones Gwendolyn provided, they are the best milking cows in the herd.” Marilyn asked, “Which one is yours Herbert.” Herbert said, “I can’t tell they all took as they should. Just like cows.” Marilyn said, “Go and stand in the middle of them and get ready to grab your woman and run.”

First off, Marilyn said a teleport incantation and a dog and cat appeared in the field. She then said an extremely complex incantation and all the animals reverted to their former selves. There was shrieks and screams from the assemble group and Herbert appeared pulling one of the women. Marilyn uttered another incantation and then there were eight cows standing in the field. Herbert held on to a naked woman who was kicking and scratching. Marilyn said, “She doesn’t seem to want to be rescued, I suggest you throw her back into the field.” The young woman stopped struggling and said, “Please don’t put me back in that field. Being a cow was nice but being myself, is so much nicer. Can I please have some clothes?” Marilyn said, “Let’s go home there are plenty of clothes there.”

On the way home, the young woman sat in the back between Marilyn and Charlotte and Marilyn asked, “Did you know that Herbert had the hots for you, before you started being milked.” The young woman replied, “Yes I used to see him regularly and I used to flirt with him, but I never meant it, I love my husband.” Marilyn said, “I have some bad news on that front. When you disappeared, you were all moved outside everyone’s reality. Your husband forgot all about you and he has since remarried.” The young woman replied, “But I am back now, surely reality should realign with that.” Herbert looked over his shoulder and said, “Reality changes when you step out of it not when you step back, you are mine now, and perhaps you should have been more circumspect with your flirting, although, if you had been more circumspect, you would have remained a cow, forever.”

The young woman said, “I flirted with a number of men, why did it have to be you, who rescued me.” Herbert replied, “Just lucky I guess, Marilyn would you please enslave her for me. Your skills are much greater than mine.” Marilyn whispered an incantation and the young woman glazed out and her head flopped back in the seat. As soon as Marilyn had made the incantation, she remembered the properties of her mackintosh and realised that she needed have bothered. The young woman started to come around as Herbert pulled into Marilyn’s drive.

Everyone got out and Herbert ushered the nude young woman into the house. Inside Marilyn said, “You were very quiet in the car Charlotte is everything all right.” Charlotte replied, “I got a bit concerned when you agreed to find two new cows.” Marilyn said, “Charlotte, I did not free you to enslave you again, you must have more faith in me.”

Then to the young woman she said, “Go with Charlotte do exactly as she says and she will find you some clothes and when you come back you will be Herbert’s slave and lover forever.” Marilyn went into her bedroom to use the en-suite. While she was out of the room, Denis asked Herbert who owned the farm they had been to and Herbert replied, “Marilyn owns it and George manages it on her behalf. The farm is where Marilyn was born. Her parents ran it until her dad took a job in Edinburgh. It has been Marilyn’s, since she was thirteen. There are three other businesses, which belong to Marilyn but keep these a secret until Monday. Gwendolyn brought Marilyn here to swindle her out of them, but Marilyn found a way into Gwendolyn’s heart, so keep it a secret.” Denis replied, “Marilyn has a simple charm and charisma that gets into everyone’s heart. She has not enslaved me, but I would willingly do anything for her.” Charlotte returned with Herbert’s slave, who was wearing a latex dress over latex underwear. Herbert said as Marilyn returned, “Do you not have any normal clothes for her to wear?” Marilyn said, “Uncle Herbert, you love seeing your slut in latex and you will keep her in latex and nothing else.”

The young woman whose name was Susan said, “I am not a slut, I am a respectable business woman and mother.” Marilyn replied, “I told you before your old self is no more, your business and children belong to someone else and the only thing you have in the world is your beautiful body, so until I say otherwise you are a slut. Herbert said, “Marilyn, you are very scary, come Susan we will go.” Marilyn replied, “Good bye Uncle Herbert, I will see you both on Monday.” Before Herbert and Susan reached the front door, the bell sounded and Charlotte moved to answer it.

Standing on the doorstep was a young man from the garage and Charlotte called Denis to deal with him. Herbert and Susan followed Denis outside and were soon driving out of the street. Denis gave the keys to the car to the young garage man and he was soon on his way.

As he walked through the garage towards the kitchen door, another car pulled into the drive. Denis did not recognise the two old women in the car so he carried on into the house. Marilyn and Charlotte were in the kitchen so Denis told them about the visitors. Marilyn said, “I have been expecting this,” then she whispered the same incantation that turned Charlotte’s uniform into her protective talisman and turned Denis’s shirt and jeans, into his protective talisman.

Marilyn then walked to wards the front door. She approached it as the doorbell sounded and she opened the door saying, “Great Auntie Wendy and Great Auntie Ethyl, how nice to see you.” Ethyl replied, “We have not come here on a social visit, we would like to know what you have done to the Gilbert family. Marilyn replied, “Justice.”

Wendy said, “Justice, Justice for what crime.” Marilyn replied, “Premeditated Murder, breaking and entering and theft.” Ethyl asked, “What proof do you have.” Marilyn said, “I saw it all in Gwendolyn’s crystal ball and in the minds of those who perpetrated the crimes.” Ethyl replied, “You are a snip of a girl, what makes you think that you can dispense justice as you see fit. Zachary is my son and Raymond, Mandy and Becky, are my grandchildren. You will restore them immediately or feel my wrath.” Marilyn replied, “Your threats do nothing, Gwendolyn always taught me to respect my elder’s but in your case I will forgo that lesson.”

At that moment, Denis and Charlotte walked from the Kitchen through the hall in the direction of the lounge. Ethyl seeing them produced a wand and pointing it at them, uttered an incantation. There was a large flash and crack, and Denis and Charlotte fell into the lounge and out of sight. Ethyl then said, “If you do not restore my family, I will not restore your slaves.” Marilyn replied, “You come here threatening my servants, not slaves who are under my protection and expect to get away with it. As a Gilbert, you must carry much of the responsibility for the wrongs committed against your sister.”

Marilyn continued to whisper an incantation and Ethyl dropped her wand and then there was a poof of smoke as she disappeared. Wendy exclaimed, “What have you done.” Marilyn picked up the wand and said, “I have never had one of these how do you use it.” Wendy replied, “Gwendolyn never need one, she was strong enough to do what she wanted to do without any assistance. A wand is a tool some gifted people use to concentrate their magical energy. What have you done with Ethyl?” Marilyn replied, “She wanted to join her grandchildren, so she is now with the girls.” Wendy admitted, “Gwendolyn was always much more powerful than we were, and you are many times stronger than she was.”

Marilyn replied, “If that is what you think, why are you standing on my doorstep threatening me.” Wendy replied, “I am not and furthermore, I cannot threaten you, I only accompanied Ethyl as a good sister should. I am very sorry if the Gilbert’s were responsible for Gwendolyn’s death, I will wager it was that rogue Raymond. Although I was born into a family of witches, I only possess a modicum of magical energy. Why are you wearing a red mackintosh in doors, you grandmother used to do something similar.”

Marilyn replied, “Grandmother taught me a lot including her fetish for rubber clothing. I have no complaints and this dress is all the clothing I need.” Wendy continued, “I have a lot to thank you and Gwendolyn, you have provided employment for all my children, for which, I am grateful. George always wanted to be a farmer and when your Mother married your father, you had two of the largest farms in the district. We always thought your dad would join them together, but it seems he and James had other ideas.” After our last bust up, about six years ago, Gwendolyn was intent in throwing George and James out onto the street, but apparently, you intervened.”

Marilyn replied, “It was when I was just finding my magical powers. Gwendolyn tried to make me hand over everything to her, only I made her forget why she wanted it. After that she was a much nicer person and we developed a good relationship.” Wendy asked, “How old were you when you accomplished that.” Marilyn replied, “Fourteen or fifteen.”

Wendy asked, “At that young age, how did you get around that pearl necklace she always wore.” Marilyn replied, “In my Witch training mode, that was the first thing I ever did, I had to make my life bearable. She created two persons in my mind, so I would be normal at school, but she never tried to limit my powers while she taught me. Once I had clipped her envious wings, she became a much nicer person. Her undoing was that she did not merge my two personas, before I left for college.”

Wendy said, “Well I must go, once again my condolences regarding to loss of Gwendolyn, am I to expect Ethyl to return home soon.” Marilyn replied, “I suspect not, you are the last sister now, you will need to become self-assured and confident.”

Wendy stood a little taller and then turned and walked away. Marilyn returned to the lounge and found Denis and Charlotte on the floor having sex. She said, “I see you are both alright and that my protection spell worked.” Denis replied, “We are both fine although she singed my eyebrows.”

Marilyn said, “When you are finished, perhaps Charlotte would like to make us some coffee, but there is no rush.” Marilyn went into her bedroom and pulled down more of Gwendolyn’s folders, she was looking for what James was doing.”

Marilyn checked all Gwendolyn’s business folders and found nothing. She racked her mind to find memories of something, but again drew a blank. Wendy said, “James and Her dad had done something together, but she still came up blank.

While Charlotte was making the coffee, Denis looked in on Marilyn and said, “Is everything all right,” Marilyn, told him what she was looking for and Denis replied, “Herbert made me promise not to tell you, but you have a big surprise coming on Monday.” Marilyn huffed and said, “After listening to Great Aunt, Wendy, I don’t think I can wait until Monday. Plus there is something that has been bothering me since I came home from college and I think they may be linked.” Denis replied, “Is there anything I can do to help?”

Marilyn said, “No I don’t think there is anything at the moment. While I was at college, I was under a strict mandate from Grandmother to concentrate on my studies and not party or have sex. Most of the girls, gave up trying to get me to mix it up, after the first semester but there was one girl, who kept on and on as if she knew I was being held under a strict curfew. I remember her saying that her father was called James and when she said it, it was as if she thought I should have recognised the name. If I, have an Uncle James, then that would make sense. It also means that if Angelina turns out to be some sort of cousin, .there is some serious payback overdue. I know, I will phone George.”

Charlotte put the coffee in the lounge and called that it was there. Marilyn sat on her armchair next to the phone and picked it up. She had Gwendolyn’s address book out and dialled the farm. Auntie Miriam answered and Marilyn asked, “Where is George’s Brother and do I have a cousin called Angelina.” Miriam replied, “James is at your Hotel, where he has been since your Daddy built it, and he has four children, his youngest is called Angelina and his eldest is called Frank and he runs one of your businesses. I think Angelina is the only one who does not work for you. George told me that Mother kept you in the dark about the hotel and the family. Although he claims he doesn’t know why.”

Marilyn replied, “I think that may have been inadvertently my fault. Grandmother tried to make me sign over all my inheritance from mum and dad. I fought against her and used one of her mind control spells against her, which worked rather well. She never mentioned the family or my inheritance at all, thereafter.”

Miriam continued, “Well you will meet all the family on Monday, so have a good weekend and I will introduce you to everyone before the funeral.

Marilyn terminated the call and then asked Denis if the garage man gave any indication how long the car would take. Denis told her that the young man knew nothing but he would phone and find out. Taking the phone from Marilyn he called the garage and was put through to the service department, when he was talking to the manager he said, “I am called on behalf of Marilyn Harvester, have you any update on her vintage Rolls?” The Service Manager said, “We have finished the service and fitted a new battery and replaced all the fluids. The MOT should be finished in about fifteen minutes and then we will return the car. William Stidolph our Managing Director is brining the car back, He wanted to have a business discussion with Miss Harvester. Will she be there?” Denis replied, “Yes she is sitting here beside me and has no plans on going anywhere, as far as I know.”

After he put the handset down, Marilyn asked, “What was that all about?” Denis replied, “The car is nearly ready, they had to fit a new battery and the Managing Director one William Stidolph will be bringing it back and would like a word with you.” Marilyn shouted, “Stidolph! That is the name, I had forgotten, Frank at the latex Factory is a Stidolph and so is Angeline.

I remember now when I cast that mind control spell on Grandmother I had no idea of its strength and it affected me also. It was Cousin Frank, who came to me when his factory was failing and persuaded me to get Grandmother to buy the business. There is another sibling working for us but she is not a Stidolph, she married Ralph Stannard. Charlotte, please have a look in the business folders and find which one has a Stannard on the management team.

Charlotte came back five minutes later and said, “There are two listed as Stannard, there is a Mister Ralf Stannard who runs the two butchers shops and a Mrs Sonya Stannard, who runs the Garden Centre.” Marilyn replied, “Good we have all the Stidolph family except James’s wife. We can wait until Monday to meet her.”

Denis said, “When that old woman with the wand pointed it at us why did her spell not work?” Marilyn replied, “When Charlotte put her uniform on I made it into a body protection talisman and when you told me my great Aunties were coming I did the same to your clothes. While you are wearing those clothes no one can bewitch you, in any way.” Charlotte said, “What will happen on Monday when I wear something else.” Marilyn replied, “That uniform is so small you could wear it, as underwear and it would still work.” Before Denis could comment about his clothing, the doorbell sounded. Charlotte got up to answer the door and a man in his early thirties stood there in a very nice suit. Charlotte said, “You must be Mr Stidolph, please come in our Mistress is expecting you.” William followed her in and when they entered the lounge, Charlotte said, “Mr William Stidolph for you mistress.”

Marilyn said, “Cousin William, how can I help you.” William replied, “I have returned your lovely car and it is running perfectly. The reason for my visit is that I need to ask you a favour. Uncle George told us you have all of Grandmother’s magical skills and I think my wife is having an affair. I really love my wife, and wanted to know, if you could perhaps persuade her to tow the line. I would not normally ask, but I have tried every other option. I know we have not talked much. I only ever saw you with your Grandmother and she was very scary.”

Marilyn replied, “I can only do that face to face, could you bring her here, say for dinner tonight at seven thirty.” William said, “I will bring her here, even if I have to drag her, thank you Marilyn.”

Marilyn said, “Charlotte do we have enough food in, to serve a meal for five. If not we need to do some shopping.” Charlotte got and replied, “I will check, what we have.” As Charlotte left the room, William asked, “You are wearing a mackintosh and your servants are in latex, do you have a specific reason, I know it was you who persuaded Great Aunt Gwendolyn to help Frank but have you always had a latex fetish. Angelina never said that you wore Latex at college.”

Marilyn replied, “I did not have a latex fetish at college because Grandmother hid all that part of my mind and made me into a swat and she also forbade me from partying or going out with boys. She left this mackintosh with a spell on it that reinstated my mind and finished my training.” William replied, “What about this young man and that girl are they latex fetishists or are you enforcing their dress.” At that moment, Charlotte returned and said, “Nothing was forced upon me, I choose to take this job after I learned that latex was a prerequisite.” Denis interrupted, “When I learned that Charlotte was going to be wearing latex, I couldn’t wait to sign up as well.”

William said, “Well I see you have found your ideal staff, Marilyn Is there any dress mandates to visitors.” Marilyn replied, “Dinner guests and expected to be suitably dressed in latex, perhaps you should pay Frank a visit, on your way back to the Garage.”

William gasped, “I could never persuade Helen to wear something like this.” Marilyn replied, “Buy the clothes you want her to wear and bring them with you, I will do the necessary persuading.” William replied, “I can’t wait, thank you Marilyn, I will go now and see Frank.”

After William had gone Marilyn said, “We will have to camouflage our dress before Helen arrives we don’t want to frighten her off. Now stand together while I try something.” Denis and Charlotte stood shoulder to shoulder and Marilyn whispered a complicated incantation. There was a small flash and all three appeared to be dressed in normal cotton clothing. Charlotte said, “I don’t feel and different.” Marilyn replied, “It’s only the visual appearance that has changed. Denis, order a taxi from your old firm and we will go shopping.”

While Denis was on the phone, Charlotte asked, “Could you use that spell on Monday.” Marilyn replied, “Go and get your mackintosh and I will try a better spell. I have just thought of an improvement.” Charlotte ran to get the other red mackintosh and when she returned Marilyn said, “Put it on and do it up.” When Charlotte had complied, Marilyn whispered a very complex and lengthy incantation and when she was finished, the mackintosh had not changed. Charlotte asked, “Is that a failure.” Marilyn replied, “Speak to it as a person called Mackintosh and tell it what you would like to look like.”

Charlotte said, “Mackintosh, show me in a cream silk blouse, a charcoal trouser suit and black three inch court shoes. There was no magic flash, just a slow change from the feet up, with the finished vision as Charlotte had requested. Charlotte looked down at herself and said, “This is wonderful, I can go like this on Monday. Mackintosh, show me in a cotton tea shirt, denim blue jeans and dock martins. Denis said, “That is fantastic, just think you could be in the most expensive designer clothes all the time.”

As soon as the Taxi, arrived the three casually dressed young people, left the house, and were then driven into the centre of town. They shopped in a supermarket and bought wine and provisions, and then into a jewellers shop, to find a necklace for Charlotte.

After the jewellers, they walked down the main street, towards the taxi rank and as they walked past a large butchers. Denis asked, “Is this one of yours?” Marilyn said, “Yes it is, should we go in and buy some steak?”

Marilyn and her two companions entered the shop and behind the counter was a man in his late thirties and a much younger girl with her back towards the door.

The man was serving another customer, and when the girl turned around, Marilyn said, “Angelina, so you decided to spend your life in retail and forget your degree.” Angelina replied, “Marilyn, how nice to see you. When did you get back?” Marilyn replied, “I came as soon as I heard about Grandmother having been murdered by Raymond Gilbert.”

The customer being served by the man said, “Raymond Gilbert, he lives close to where I live and the Police were at his house this morning.” Marilyn continued, “Well I hope he is being arrested. It has taken the Police along time to get around to him.”

Angelina said, “I was very sorry to hear about your Grandmother please accept my deepest commiserations. What would you like?” Marilyn replied, “Six nice pieces of fillet steak please.” Angeline cut six nice pieces of steak from a joint of fillet steak and rapped them up.” After Marilyn paid for the steak, and as she and her friends turned to leave Marilyn said, “Will I see you on Monday at the funeral.” Angelina replied, “Yes the whole family will be there.”

Outside, Denis said, “The comment you made when we first went in. Was that said on, purpose.” Marilyn said, “Yes she will be unable to work anywhere except the retail market sector, and will soon have no memory of what she learned at college.”

Charlotte said, “You can be very scary, she must have upset you severely.” Marilyn replied, “You don’t want to go there, and what’s more, I have not finished with her yet.”

They walked on towards the taxi rank and before they reached the first taxi in the queue, two young women stopped in front of Marilyn and one of them said, “Marilyn it’s you, How are you and did you get your degree.” Marilyn replied, “Kathy, Jasmine, nice to see you, yes I graduated, what did you two do.” Jasmine replied, “Kathy dropped out after the first year and I dropped out after two, we both work in your cousin’s Garden Centre now.” Marilyn said, “So you both wear a nice uniform to work then.” Jasmine replied, “Kathy does, she working in the shop, but I work in the garden and just wear shorts and a top with a pair of wellingtons.” Marilyn said, “I will talk to Sonya and see if she can get you a better uniform for the garden.”

Denis said, “Is it not time for us to go Marilyn, we have much to do.” Marilyn said, “You are right, take care girls, it was nice to bump into you.” As Marilyn and her companions move away, Charlotte said, “Everyone we have met today is working for one of your enterprises, those girls must have been friendly when you were at school, they got off very lightly. Marilyn replied, “Kathy was my BFF for a while, but Jasmine courted her away. I think Kathy had sexual fantasies about me but I did not respond the way she wanted so when Jasmine came along she deserted me. I was not upset at the time, I was very glad Kathy had found what she wanted.”

They commissioned a taxi to convey them home and where soon on their way. In the back of the cab Denis said, “So you are going to leave Kathy alone but you have intentions planned for Jasmine.” Marilyn replied, “Am I, that obvious, I will have to practice keeping my intentions secret.” Denis said, “I am not being critical, being in your company is very exciting and I am intrigued to know what you have planned, just in case you carry it out when we are not with you.” Marilyn, replied, “Well I will have to make sure that you are there when I decide what I will end up doing.”

When the taxi dropped them off at home, Marilyn suggested that Denis put the car in the Garage while she and Charlotte went inside. As Charlotte carried the shopping through to the Kitchen, she said, “What Denis said, is true for me as well, I find you the most exciting person I have ever met. When you decide what you are going to do with Jasmine, please let Denis and I witness what you do. Your power makes me very horny. What’s more, wearing this mackintosh around town with no one seeing it, has got me so wound up if you don’t let me eat you out soon I am going to burst.”

Marilyn said, “Well leave the shopping there and come to my bedroom.” Denis walked into the kitchen and Marilyn said, “You are next,” as Charlotte and she moved to the bedroom.

As the climbed onto the bed Marilyn said, “I would like to try this let’s sixty nine.” Charlotte thought all her birthdays, had come at once, she was in heaven. They started at the same instant and Marilyn orgasmed ten seconds before Charlotte and continued, through five more orgasms. Charlotte turned around and started kissing Marilyn. The tongue wrestled for four or five minutes and when they parted, “Charlotte whispered, “I love you the same, if not more, than I do Denis.” Marilyn replied, “There are no competitions here the same will do nicely. You my love can share my bed anytime.”

Charlotte climbed of and said, “I did not know how much I liked latex, but tasting you inside your latex mackintosh is absolutely sublime.” Marilyn replied, “I was thinking the same, from now on you will wear that mackintosh over your maid’s uniform at all times.” Charlotte climbed off the bed and started towards the door, saying, “I’ll send Denis in.”

Marilyn lay on the bed feeling wonderful, her multiple orgasms had shown her what it was like to have girl on girl sex, and she decided to see if Kathy still wanted it. Denis came in moments later and said, “How do I undo my zip the visual illusion of these jeans do not have a fly.” Marilyn whispered two back to back incantations the first removed the visual corruption spell and the second gave to Denis’s clothing, the same abilities she had given to Charlotte’s mackintosh.

As soon as Denis could see his zip, he pulled it down and eased his rock hard cock out. Marilyn said, “Don’t cum too quickly,” she then whispered a short incantation. Denis said, “What have you just done to me.” Marilyn replied, “You can only cum, if your cock is inside Charlotte or me and we have had a minimum of ten orgasms from the time you enter us.” Denis said, “What about masturbation, what will I do.” Marilyn replied, “There will be none of that in this house. With two randy females in the house who will take that whenever you feel in the need, you should have no difficulties. Just don’t ever get thrown out.” Denis said, “I was going to ask you of you thought it would be inappropriate for me to ask Charlotte to marry me.”

Marilyn replied, “If you can hold your climax until you give me five orgasms, you can both have my blessing.” Denis found the first three easy, but the second two where at the very edge of his will power. The last orgasm took ages, and as he felt it coming, he gave way.

As he relaxed, Marilyn said, “Very well done, now if you do that to Charlotte next time you have sex, you can then ask her to marry you. If she says yes you will have to keep that stamina and performance, every time you have sex.”

Denis replied, “Thank you Mistress, What are you going to do, are you going to find another man.” Marilyn replied, “Not immediately, I have been thinking about Kathy, I wonder why she didn’t say anything and there was a strange look in her eyes. I will have to find out what was wrong, tomorrow. Then I think I’ll give her what she originally wanted.”

They climbed off the bed and walked back to where Charlotte was preparing the evening meal. Marilyn laid the table in the dining room and Denis opened two bottles of wine. The time was approaching seven thirty so Denis said, “How would you like me dressed?”

Marilyn whispered a short incantation and Denis was dressed in a shirt and tie and a perfectly fitted suit. Charlotte saw how he was dressed and changed her appearance accordingly into a designer, low cut, silk, evening gown.”

Marilyn change her own attire as a car drew up outside.

End of chapter 4