The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s Inheritance chapter 7

As soon as they were home, Marilyn phoned Herbert and asked him to bring his slut and to be here as soon as possible.” Herbert asked why, and Marilyn said, “James Stidolph.”

Herbert and Susan arrived within ten minutes and Herbert looked petrified. Marilyn said, “You have been compromised by James, how much has he stolen from me.” Herbert replied, “Nothing, I made him sign a loan agreement that will give you a reasonable return.” Marilyn said, “What about that Aston Martin of his.” Herbert said, “He makes a lot of money with the hotel, leisure centre, and golf course. All his purchases have been bought, out of his third share of the profits. James thinks he got me with that spell but your mother taught it to him, and she got to me first.” Your mother always suspected James would try something so she protected me from everyone but you. As I said last time, you need to use your money it is earning comfortable interest where it is but you could make it work for you and make lots more.” Marilyn said, “How much do I have, I have no idea?” Herbert said, “You have two separate accounts the money you make from Mother’s businesses and the other one is yours from your parents businesses. In your first account, you have seven point six million pounds and in your second account, which mother never saw but coveted, there is four hundred and eighty five million pounds. There was more but you lent James £150M”

Marilyn said, “Can you advise what I should do with it.” Herbert replied, “I could, but that would go against Griselda’s restrictions.” Marilyn said, “Denis go with Herbert and make a list of all his ideas and then research them to see if we should invest. Herbert what is James’s wife called.”Herbert said, “Ada, come Susan, Denis, I’ll bring you back later.”

After Herbert, Denis, and Susan had departed, Marilyn said, “Charlotte before we do anything else, find out if Kathy and Zoe are alright and then you can give me a cuddle.” Charlotte returned a few minutes later saying they must have worn themselves out, they both look sated and are fast asleep.” Marilyn said, “You had better make a jug of coffee, we are expecting James, Ada and Angelina in a few minutes plus they may wake up at any time.”

Marilyn was sitting in a comfortable chair in the lounge when Charlotte brought a tray with a coffee jug and seven cups and saucers. As she set the tray down the door bell sounded and Marilyn said, “Perfect timing.”Charlotte went to answer the door, and came back with Ada and Angelina and then said, “James will be along in a moment he is getting something out of the trunk.” Marilyn said, “Please sit down both of you. Would you like a cup of coffee?”

Charlotte returned with James and a gorgeous young woman. James said, “I have brought you a peace offering. Could I please have my daughter back? I may have wanted to swindle you but Herbert always protected you and became my conscience.” Marilyn finished pouring the coffee and handed James a cup and saucer saying, “What makes you think I would want another woman.” This is not just any woman this is my business partner, she runs the leisure centre.” Marilyn looked at the stunningly beautiful woman and said, “Have you any thoughts on this matter.” The woman replied, “I have been James’s obedient slave for five years and in all that time I have never had sex, James only wants Ada. “If I come to you, perhaps you will allow me to love you.”

Marilyn said, “Go upstairs with Charlotte while I talk to James and his family.” After a grinning Charlotte and the woman had departed, James said, “Do we have a deal. Can I now have Angelina’s mind back?” Angelina was being punished because of her own misdoings; it was nothing to do with you.” James said, “I will give you anything, if you will forgive her and restore her mind.” Marilyn looked at Ada and James added, “Except my wife.” Marilyn asked, “How about your share of the Leisure Centre and the Golf Links.”

James considered this and said, “Why do you want those you already own two thirds.” Marilyn said, “I wanted to see if you meant what you said, and obviously you don’t.” James continued, “I need all three if I am going to pay back the loan.” Ada said, “What loan, you told me we had the money.” James said, “I used the Royal “we,” the money was Marilyn’s.”

Ada said, “Marilyn you seem to have genuine grievances with my family. Please take me if it will help us out.” Marilyn stood and uttered a long complex incantation and when she was finished, Angelina said, “I am sorry I did not mean any harm, I just wanted you to loosen up so I could be your friend. I had tried every other approach.” James said, “Thank you, if it is all right with you, we will go and start making the money we need to pay you back.” Ada said, “Thank you mistress, if you need anything at all, just call and I will come running.” Angelina said, “That goes for me also, I would still like to be your friend.”

Marilyn said, “Go all of you,” and walked out of the room.” She stayed in the kitchen until they were gone and then walked up stairs. Charlotte and the woman were sitting on the edge of the bed smiling and Marilyn said, “Which part of the enterprise did you run.” Christine replied, “The leisure complex.” Marilyn whispered a complex incantation and then said, “Charlotte find her some clothes to wear”, before walking back downstairs.”

Kathy met her at the bottom of the stairs and said, “Thank you, Zoe was insatiable. How can I, thank you.” Marilyn said, “Keep some of your pussy for me I will be insatiable tonight.” Denis came in through the kitchen and said, “Hebert had lots of ideas, and I have a lot of work to do.” Marilyn said, “You can start that on Tuesday.”

Charlotte and Christine walked down the stairs and Christine said, “Kathy is this where you have been all these years.” Kathy replied, “Christine, why are you here, I was rescued earlier this evening.” Marilyn said, “Please explain how you two know each other.” Kathy said, “Christine is my older step sister. She trained as a fitness instructor.” Marilyn said, “It is very late, we should all go to bed, Charlotte take Zoe and Christine upstairs, they can share one of the spare double beds. Come Kathy we have some catching up to do.”

Three couples were very busy until after midnight and then all six went to sleep.

In the morning Charlotte was up first and started making breakfast, Christine and Zoe were down next and Christine said, “Between you two I have had more sex than I have had since college.” Zoe replied, “You have got the best body I have ever seen, we can resume after breakfast.” Marilyn appeared and said, “What time would you normally start work and could you find a job for Zoe.” Christine said, “I would start at eight thirty and yes I could find a job for Zoe, she is quite bright and we need a new receptionist in the gym.”

Marilyn said, “Get your breakfast quick and I will get Denis to drive you both.” Marilyn ran upstairs and met Denis coming out of the bathroom. Marilyn asked, “Could you take Christine and Zoe to the Leisure complex next to the hotel.” Denis replied, “Of course I will, what time are we going to the funeral?” Marilyn replied, “I’ll phone the undertaker and find out. Be back as soon as you can.”

After breakfast was finished, Denis drove Christine and Zoe to the Leisure Complex and after Marilyn had, changed Christine’s clothes to be living latex and enabled them both to control the camouflaging of their visual appearance. After they had departed, Marilyn phoned the undertaker and learned that the funeral cars would call at Marilyn’s house at ten past one. She told the undertaker that there would be four of them to be picked up. Charlotte crept up behind her while she was on the phone and kissed her neck. Kathy walked in and said, “There is a strange car out front.” Marilyn sent Charlotte and Kathy into the back garden and then looked out though the front window. There was a black Range Rover with blacked out windows. Marilyn watched the vehicle with her hood up just in case and observed the hood of the vehicle click open. The Driver got out of the vehicle, and then walked around to the front and lifted the hood. He leaned into the engine bay and fiddled with some wires.

Marilyn could see that he was not actually fixing anything under the hood. She waited three more minutes and then taking the wand from her wrist and pointing at the car uttered the incantation Veronica had used on the house. The man leaning over the engine stopped moving and started going blue. Marilyn waited another five minutes and then walked out of the house and up to the vehicle. There were two men in suits in the back seat and a well-dressed woman in the front passenger seat. They were all turning blue. Marilyn opened the rear door and said, “You waited too long.” As she walked back to the house, Denis returned and parked on the drive. He approached Marilyn and asked, “Some sort of problem.” Marilyn said, “The driver opened the hood and fiddled with everything and nothing. I got bored watching. Bring the woman in out of the front seat and we will ask what they want.”

Marilyn stood by the open front door as Denis carried the woman out of the Range Rover and into the house, Marilyn closed the door and the repeated both incantations she had used on Zoe. The woman opened her eyes and said, “How did I get here, Theobold Shelmerdine is some kind of warlock and he used magic to enslave all his employees. I was the head of human resources in one of his companies and he brought me along as arm candy, whenever he went visiting potential clients or suppliers like your Grandmother. I have no idea what he wanted this time, but your Grandmother occasionally supplied him with magic artifacts. Marilyn walked to the window and looked out, if he was a grand wizard he should be able to counter the blue marble curse, but he had not moved.

Marilyn turned back to the woman and said, “You have no idea at all what it was he wanted.” The woman replied, “He did not talk about the purpose of his visit but he might have come for Hilda Hollinpriest’s wand. That was the goal of the last four visits, only this time he was more hopeful, apparently your Grandmother had determined that you are the first witch in four hundred years that had any chance of finding it. She promised him that you would find it last summer, but you did not come home.”

Marilyn said, “Well he does not seem to be coming in. The spell I cast was a tricky one but not very clever. He should have overcome it by now. Why don’t you call for a taxi and go home.” The woman asked nervously, “Could you check that he is still in the car, he has been known to spirit himself home when attacked.” Marilyn called to Denis and they both went outside to see. The man by the engine was very blue and when Denis tried to move him but he was too heavy. When they opened the back seat of the car, one of the men was holding a small wand and his arm was a different shade of blue from the rest of his body. Marilyn reached in and took the wand from his hand and the blue tone became uniform all over him. Marilyn held the wand in her hands but received no useful information.” The other man in the back was attempting to reach a gun in a shoulder holster. Denis tried moving them but they too were very heavy.

Returning to the house, Marilyn told the woman that Mr. Theobold Shelmerdine was no more. The woman rejoiced and asked, “Would it be possible for you to remove this accursed curse, I have no will among men.” Marilyn took the small wand in her hand again and she received the spell used to take away a woman’s free will.” Marilyn whispered a long and complex incantation and when finished, the woman looked at Denis and asked,” would you command me to do something I would not wish to do”. Denis said, “Take your knickers off and stick the handle of that poker up your pussy.” The woman said, “No,” then turning to Marilyn continued, “Thank you very much. Could someone order me a cab to take me to the railway station?” Denis said, “I will take you to the station.” Marilyn called the girls out of the garden and brought them up-to-date while Denis was away. She then went outside and used the same incantation that had removed Veronica’s burnt out wreck and the vehicle and driver disappeared in a puff of blue smoke.

Returning inside she said, “I wonder who Mr. Theobold Shelmerdine was?” Charlotte said, “Will that woman report where he went missing?” Marilyn replied, “No I made sure she would forget where she had been before she got to the train station. She wanted to be free from men but she never mentioned women. I hope there are no, dominant woman in her office or on the train for that matter.” Kathy said, “Well I am glad you are all right, give me a cuddle.” Marilyn and Kathy went back to the bedroom while Charlotte cleaned up.

When Denis returned, “He found Charlotte cleaning the main bathroom and he then interrupted her and carried her to their bedroom.

At half past twelve, Marilyn got up and changed the visual appearance of her mackintosh into a perfect black and white funeral outfit. She then changed Kathy’s clothing accordingly without being the same, a simple black dress, and a small grey and white checked jacket.

Denis came down the stairs in a navy suit over a cream shirt and a black tie. Charlotte was in a navy trouser suit. Charlotte made a jug of coffee and they all sat in the lounge drinking coffee while they waiting for the funeral cars to arrive.

The coffee jug was empty and all the cups tided away, when the hearse and stretch limousine arrived. They all trouped out of the house, Marilyn and Kathy entered the limousine, through the intermediate doors while Charlotte and Denis entered through the back doors. The undertaker walked in the front of the hearse until he reached the end of the road and he got in the passenger seat of the hearse before they commenced their slow journey to the church.

The driver of the limousine asked Marilyn if she was coping all right after the loss of her guardian. Marilyn replied, “I had not seen her for three year while I was a way at University but my friends have helped me to cope with coming back here.” The Driver agreed that good friends were essential at such a sorrowful time. They remained silent for the remainder of the journey.

When the convoy pulled up outside the church the undertaker and pole bearers extracted the coffin from the rear of the hearse and carried it into the church with Undertaker walking in front and Marilyn and her entourage following slowly behind.

The small village church was full and Marilyn looked around and saw most of the workers from her various enterprises together with her Aunt and Uncle sitting with James, Ada, and Angelina. The second row on the right had been reserved for Marilyn and friends and as they say down the service started. The vicar started the order of Service and as Marilyn looked at it, she noticed that after the prayers there was a Eulogy section listed. Marilyn turned around and mouthed to Miriam, “Who is doing the Eulogy.” Miriam pointed at Marilyn and mouthed, “You.”

The congregation sang the first hymn and then the Vicar read two passages from the bible and then called on Marilyn to perform the Eulogy.” Marilyn stood and walked to the lectern and turned to face the congregation.

Marilyn started by thanking everyone for attending and then gave a succinct rendition of her Grandmother’s life from child hood through her marriage and children to her later years when she took on the responsibilities for looking after a thirteen-year-old child. She finished by saying that although some mistakes were made Grandmother performed admirably until her murder by the Gilberts. At the word murder, a gasp went around the congregation and the chatter continued until Marilyn sat down and the Vicar resumed the order of service. After the second hymn and the final prayer, the Vicar invited the close family to move to the graveside and the remainder of the congregation to make their way to the Hotel and that the family would join them in a little while.

The Pole Bearers moved the coffin from the front of the church and moved it slowly out of the church into the graveyard, followed by Marilyn, Kathy Miriam, Herbert, Susan, George, James, and Ada. As they crowded around one end of the open grave, they were joined by Great Auntie Wendy and the Vicar, standing at the other end, started the internment prayer, and as he said, “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, the pole bearers started lowering the coffin.

After the coffin was lowered, the Undertaker handed a wooden box full of earth to Marilyn and she took out a hand full of earth and sprinkled it on the lid of the coffin. She then handed the box to Miriam who did the same and handed it on to Herbert. When all the immediate blood relatives had performed their last task, concerning Gwendolyn, the last one being Wendy, the Undertaker urged them away from the grave and Marilyn thanked him and the Vicar for a trouble free and beautiful service.

Miriam approached Marilyn and praised her for her Eulogy and Kathy said she was brilliant. Herbert had been holding a small wooden box about six inches by six inches by twelve inches, and he approached Marilyn. He said, “Now that Gwendolyn is in the ground, I can give you this, there are letters in here from both your mother and your grandmother together with the deeds to the house, both farms and most of the freehold businesses. Before Marilyn could ask which deeds were missing, the Undertaker guided her away from Herbert and towards the car.

Marilyn and Kathy entered the car and Kathy asked, “Are you going to open it?” Kathy replied, “Not until we get home.” When Denis and Charlotte entered the car Marilyn asked the driver what plan were there to get them back home after the reception. The Driver replied, “I will take you to the hotel and then I must go back to Cheltenham.” Marilyn said, “Would you take Denis and Charlotte back with you and drop them off at my house so they can get our car.” The Driver replied, “Yes I can do that.” Marilyn handed the box to Charlotte and asked her to put it safely in the house.

Five minutes later Marilyn and Kathy were standing outside the Hotel and Denis and Charlotte were on their way to pick up the Rolls. Marilyn and Kathy walked in and the same receptionist was at the desk. Marilyn asked her where the reception was being held, and the girl replied, “I will tell you, if I can borrow your man again.” Marilyn replied, “Direct us now or you will be sorry.” The young woman said, “It is being held in the Phoenix Suite, and I am sorry if I have annoyed you.”

Marilyn thanked her and walked towards the room she had been in before with Charlotte. As they entered, Angelina rushed up to them and said, “Can I get you anything. I am your personal assistant for the rest of today.” Marilyn said, “Show us to our seats.” Angelina took them to the head table where they were to sit with Miriam, Herbert, George, James, and Ada. Marilyn sat next to Ada and Kathy sat next to Miriam. Angelina sat at the end next to George. Kathy introduced herself to Miriam and Miriam asked, “George wanted to know why his herd of special cows had increased do you know.” Marilyn looked around and asked Ada, “Where is Great Aunt Wendy?” Ada replied, “My mother-in-law said, that being by you at the graveside was enough, and she has gone to bed.” James leaned across and asked, “Marilyn, do you know why Aunt Ethyl did not attend the funeral, I would have expected her to gloat.”

Marilyn replied, “Ethyl is in one of George’s fields.” Kathy turned to Miriam and said, “It sounds like George’s new cow, is Great Aunt Ethyl.” Miriam passed on that thought to George and he, stood up and walked, to where Marilyn was sitting and then said, “That new cow cannot be Ethyl she is the best milker of them all.” Marilyn replied, “That is what I made her when she changed. She now lives to be milked and you will have her for many years to come.” Ada listened and then said, “Is that why Aunt Wendy is so scared of you?” Marilyn replied, “She told me she had nothing to do with the death of Gwendolyn so she has nothing to be scared of. Also being the mother of James and George gives her some protection. At least while James behaves himself.” Ada replied, “James was only trying to protect his family. He was not trying to compromise your freedom.” Marilyn kept her eyes on the door and relaxed when she saw Denis and Charlotte enter, and they were guided to the table where William, Susan, Frank, and Hazel were sitting all dressed in latex. The clothes of Denis and Charlotte changed before they sat down. Marilyn then replied, “I only have your word about that, my mother gave him the means to protect his business but he tried to use that against me. You and Angelina have forfeited your personal freedom because of it.” James leaned across and said, “I would like to talk to you about that. I will do whatever you would like me to do, if you will give me back both my girls.”

Marilyn replied to James, “You should have considered that before you attacked me. All the other people who have attacked me have been dispatched.” James couldn’t continue his argument because he was interrupted by the serving staff, bringing out the first course and the wine.” Angelina made sure Marilyn had everything she wanted and James looked across with daggers in his eyes. After Angelina had returned to her seat, Marilyn looked at James and said, “If you look at me like that again, you will join Great Aunt Ethyl, and don’t think your gender will help you. Marilyn Hollinprest had some very good spells for changing the physical characteristics of a person.” Ada asked, “Who has attacked you.”

Marilyn replied, “Eustis Percival, Zachary, Ethyl, Mandy and Becky Gilbert, Debra and Veronica Blackheart, Theobold Shelmerdine and James Stidolph.”

Miriam leaned across Kathy and said, “Theobold Shelmerdine was an evil man, he bewitched Gwendolyn before he left her.” Marilyn asked, “When did he do that?” Miriam said, “Shortly after Herbert was born. He was our father and your Grandfather. How did you overcome him, he was reputed to be extremely powerful.” Marilyn replied, “A touch of black magic that I learned from Veronica, but with a lot more power behind its delivery. How come, he had a different surname than Gwendolyn?”

Miriam replied, “His real name was Clough but he changed it after he left. Mother apparently believed he was behind the death of your parents, but she could never prove that he was responsible.” Ada asked, “How did you dispatch all those people and what are your plans for me.” Marilyn replied, “As from tomorrow you will only be allowed to wear latex clothing and both your bottom holes have got to be plugged at all times except when going to the toilet.” Ada replied, “What do I do when James wants to make love.”

Marilyn made sure James was listening and said, “It is James that is being punished and he is forbidden to make love to you until I allow it.” Kathy asked, “Are all these people friends of yours, who are, those people, with Denis and Charlotte?” While the empty plates were cleared away and the main course served, Marilyn went round each table to explain who everyone was, when she got to the back of the room there was a table which had three men sitting and Marilyn didn’t know who they were” She asked Ada and James but they didn’t know either. Marilyn stood and walked over to Charlotte and asked if everything was OK and then she chatted to Denis, Frank, William, and Hazel before moving towards the three men

As she reached them, she asked, “Are you here for any particular reason, I don’t recognise you and you are not with any of the work groups.” The older of them said, “We are here to determine where your Grandfather went, after he came to see you.” Marilyn replied, “He asked me not to say. What do you want him for?” The man replied, “He was supposed to get a very powerful wand from you so he could undo a black curse that was put on my wife.”

Marilyn replied, “Well he did not get it, and who put this black curse on your wife.” The Man replied, “Hazel Blackheart nearly two years ago.” Marilyn asked, “What happened to your wife and where is she now.” The man said, “She was turned into a cat and she is in a cat box in our vehicle.” Marilyn suspected that his story was not true, so she replied, “I haven’t had time to look for the wand from the time I came home. If you give me a day or two to find it and then come back to my house, I will try and help.” The man replied, “Make sure you have the wand before, we return on Thursday”

Marilyn said, “I do not like being talked to like that, if you want my help don’t do it again.” The second man said, “Could you spare the time to look at the cat now?” Marilyn replied, “No my main course has been served,” and walked away. Upon returning to her table, she glanced back and noticed the three men were no longer sitting at the table.

Ada asked, “Did you find out who, they were, they left very quickly after you turned this way.” Marilyn said, “They were something to do with Grandfather and Heather Blackheart.” Miriam was listening and said, “Mother always thought it was Heather Blackheart with whom Father ran away with.”

Marilyn and Kathy chatted for the remainder of the meal and as the dessert plates were being cleared away, James stood up and banged his glass with the piece of cutlery. The room fell silent and James said loudly, “We are here to say good bye to Gwendolyn Clough and celebrate her life. She has left two children and one grandchild who will, hopefully carry on her good works. Thank you all for coming and if you have any wine left, please join, me in a toast to Gwendolyn, Miriam, Herbert and Marilyn.”

All the dinners stood and after raising their glassed said, “To Gwendolyn, Miriam, Herbert, and Marilyn.” Every one drained their glass and began to drift out of the restaurant. James moved to Marilyn and said, “Please Marilyn don’t prohibit me from having sex with Ada, she is my whole live.” Marilyn turned and whispered in his ear, “When you see her in latex, you will want her ten times more, but you cannot have her until I allow it.”

She then walked with Kathy over to Denis and Charlotte and said, “Denis please take us home.” As they were walking through the reception, the girl behind the desk came running out with her coat on and said, “Please take me with you?” Marilyn replied, “When you have finished your shift here in the Hotel, ask Angeline to bring you to my home.”

Leaving the girl standing with a big smile on her face, Marilyn and her entourage left the hotel and walked to the car. Parked next to the car was a white van, as they approached the vehicle, the side door of the van suddenly opened and three men with guns, jumped out. The older man said, “Don’t move a muscle any of you.” One of the younger men walked behind Marilyn and clamped handcuffs on her wrists. He then moved to Kathy and then Charlotte and manacled their wrists behind their backs. The man with the revolver kept it pointed at Denis and he was manacled last. All four were then pushed into the back of the van and the younger man joined them before the doors were closed and locked.

Moments later, the front doors banged and the engine started. They could feel the movement of the vehicle at it moved out of the car park and onto the country road. Marilyn asked the man in the back, if he thought he would get away with it and he replied, “You young people might think you have powerful skills but you will find out soon enough how wrong you are.” Marilyn started whispering a black incantation and the man become aware seconds before his consciousness left him. She then whispered the transportation spell and his body left the back of the van. One of Marilyn’s handcuffs was clamped around the leather bangle and when Marilyn whispered another black incantation to release the cuffs, nothing happened. She whispered to Kathy and Charlotte that the handcuffs must have been bewitched.

They chatted for quite a while as the van continued on it journey and after a while, the speed increased and became constant. Denis said, “We must be on the M5 but I can not determine whether we are going North or South.” Marilyn said, “Don’t worry we will get out of this when we get to our destination.” After two hours, the van left the Motorway and turned onto rural roads, before turning onto an unmade up road. After five minutes on the dirt road, the van came to a stop. After another lengthy delay, there were voices heard outside the back of the van, and the doors were unlocked.

As the door was opened slightly a wand appeared in the gap and a woman shouted an incantation. All four young persons in the van felt their mouth fill with something and then a strap around their heads holding the gag in place. Marilyn was becoming concerned, wondering what had happened to their protection spells as the doors swung open and they saw an old woman standing between the two men. The older man said, “Where is Jamie, what have you done with him?”

The woman said, “Bring them in the house, and we will interrogate them there.” One of the men took Marilyn and Denis by the elbows, and pulled them out of the van and led them towards the front door of the cottage. The other man did the same to Kathy and Charlotte.” As they were led, into the cottage and into a large comfortable room, they were each positioned in line with their backs to a long sideboard. The woman asked, “So which one is Marilyn Harvester.” The older man replied, “This one standing next to the boy.” The woman continued, “Take her down to the cellar and lock her up, while I talk to her friends.” The older man pulled Marilyn away from the users and marched her to the cellar door and down the steps. The cellar was packed full of medieval torture equipment, there were chains hanging from the walls and a number of steel cages. The man then locked Marilyn into an iron maiden, without any spikes. She heard two heavy locks close and then the man walking back upstairs.

Upstairs the woman had asked the other man if he knew whom these other three youngsters were. The man had replied, “No,” so the woman said a very long complex black magic incantation and then each of their gags fell away. The woman then said, “You can only give the complete truth so I will ask each of you the same question starting with you boy. Who are you and what, is your relationship, to the witch downstairs.” Denis replied, “My name is Denis and Marilyn is my mistress and occasional lover. I am her driver, Gardener, and business manager.” The Woman tuned to Charlotte and asked the same question. Charlotte replied, “I am Charlotte and Marilyn is my mistress and occasional lover. I am her house keeper.”

The woman looked at Kathy and said, “I have seen you before, what is your relationship to the witch and who are you.” Kathy said, “My name is Kathy. Marilyn was my best friend at school and she recently rescued me so we were about to renew our friendship and hopefully become lovers.”

The woman said, “Now I remember when I have seen you, as a dog in Debra’s apartment.” The woman then started to recite another black spell, all their handcuffs fell off, and their minds became clouded. The woman then turned to the younger man and said, “Take them to the station and buy them tickets to Cheltenham and put them on a train. As they were, being led outside the woman said to the girls, “From this moment on you will do precisely as Denis or any other man instructs you to do without complaint or contest. Denis, you are now into extreme bondage and you like to inflict pain on your slaves. The more pain you will inflict, the more you will like it and the more extreme it will get.”

After they had gone, the Woman asked the other man where he had imprisoned the witch. The man told her, “I locked her in the iron maiden,” and the woman said, “She can stay there until tomorrow,” before moving to the kitchen to start making dinner.”

End of Chapter 7