The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 9

In the morning, Marilyn awoke first and sliding out of bed, the rubber lining of the mackintosh moved across her skin. She searched for the dildo but did not find it. Kathy awoke and asked, “What is wrong.” Marilyn replied, “I need the dildo in my pussy otherwise I cannot think, and I cannot find it.” Kathy searched the bedroom and said, “It’s not here, someone must have taken it after we went to sleep.

Kathy helped Marilyn get down stairs and into the kitchen where they both made breakfast. Denis appeared soon after it was ready and said, “Mistress is still sleeping, as soon as you are ready Kathy I will take you to work. Kathy and Denis had their breakfast while Marilyn tried not to move. After they had departed, Marilyn slowly cleared away and washed up. She was standing motionless when Charlotte appeared. Marilyn asked, “Have you seen my dildo Mistress?” Charlotte replied, “Have you lost it already, I need some new tooth paste, if you nip down to the shop and get me some, I will look for it.” Marilyn exclaimed, “Mistress without the dildo, I could never walk that far, and these clothes are not suitable for outside.” Charlotte replied, “You are right, make me some breakfast and then I’ll go, so you will have to wait until I come back before l search for your sex aid.”

Marilyn was getting extremely horny and found making breakfast for Mistress very difficult. As she delivered the food to the table, Marilyn said, “Please mistress I need your help.” Charlotte replied, “I‘ll sort you out when I come back, in the mean time clean up and then weed the shrubbery bed at the back of the garden. Marilyn returned to the kitchen with tears streaming from her eyes and Charlotte’s heart nearly melted. After she had finished her meal, she returned to her bedroom and retrieved the dildo. Returning to the kitchen Marilyn was at the sink and had her back to the door. Charlotte said, “Open your legs I have found it.”

Marilyn stopped crying and opened her legs. Charlotte slipped it in and said, “You will need to learn to look after this.” Marilyn turned around, kissed Charlotte, and then said, “I will Mistress.” The tears and the kiss had softened Charlotte and she remembered all the kind things Marilyn had done for her.” As she walked to the shop she was mentally searching through all Marilyn’s spells in her mind to find one that would help her overcome Heather’s debilitating spell. On the way back with her toothpaste, she found something that might accomplish a good result.

When she returned to the house, she walked into the garden where Marilyn was hoeing the shrubbery border. Charlotte stood in the middle of the garden and pointing Hilda’s wand at Marilyn uttered the spell she had discovered. Marilyn was bathed in a pink glow for several seconds, and then continued as if nothing had happened. The spell had restored Marilyn’s free will and counteracted the slutty, submissive tendencies established by Heather but did not affect Charlotte’s hypnotic programming or the spell associated with the gas mask. Marilyn did not notice any difference. The ability to think for herself was now embedded by the spell Charlotte put on the gas mask and then the subsequent hypnotic commands. Charlotte had guessed that would be the result, but she was not ready to give up being Marilyn for a long time yet. She walked up behind Marilyn and uttered the Hypnotic spell.

Marilyn stopped hoeing and stood very still. Charlotte then whispered another spell and re-imprinted all the characteristics she had previously given the mask, and added Heather’s slutty behavior, plus total submissiveness to Charlotte and Denis, and her current fixed attire to the characteristics currently defined by the gas mask. She then said, “Slut, by now you should have remembered that you are Marilyn and that you are waiting for a spell to give you back your life. Unfortunately you cannot discuss this with anyone, it must be kept a secret otherwise my position could become untenable.

The feeling you get from the lining of your mackintosh or your consciousness regarding your restricted vision, is going to add to the arousal that is being relieved by the dildo and as such when you exercise, your orgasms will be constant. Every time you orgasm you will mentally thank me for being your friend and protecting your good name. Now I want you to continue hoeing and you will awake, with no awareness of any change, when you next orgasm.” Marilyn still had her back to Charlotte as she renewed her hoeing; Charlotte crept back to the house. She was stepping through the door when Marilyn orgasmed and woke up. Over the next six weeks, Charlotte and Kathy had leant to drive and had secured their licenses. Each morning Charlotte has given Marilyn a list of tasks that would keep her busy and maintain her constant prayers of thanks to her mistress. Denis had discovered a manufacturing company and a chain of nationwide shop that sold sex aids and magical artifacts. The business had been set up by Marilyn’s grandfather, but it was now rudderless.

Denis took Charlotte to look over the factory and the Production Manager showed around them. While they were there, Charlotte got the idea to make the magical artifacts more real. Denis started the legal moves to take over the business and came up against some obstructions. While he and his legal advisors were trying to discover who was behind these difficulties, Charlotte had a visitor. Two men arrived while Charlotte was alone in the house, Marilyn was in the garden, and an argument ensued. The two men were business associates to Heather and Theobold and did not want to lose their investment. One of the man started pushing Charlotte, she became angry and the wand appeared in her hand, the second man fired his gun. Charlottes Mackintosh protected her from magic but not from bullets. The two men departed and Marilyn heard their car drive away. When she had finished the tasks Charlotte has assigned to her, she walked back into the house and found Mistress in the floor close to death. As Charlotte became close to dying the hood on her head became visible and Marilyn pulled it off. As she pulled the skirt of the hood, out of the neck of the mackintosh, a small chain with a key appeared.

The sight of Charlotte without her camouflage, caused Marilyn to come to her senses and she fitted the key into the lock at the back of her neck. Unzipping the gas mask, she took it off and all the mind control restrictions and commands dissolved.

Marilyn removed the mackintosh from Charlotte and used magic to repair the bullet hole the changed the protection spell to make her own mackintosh indestructible. She then dressed Charlotte in a fetish French maid’s costume, made a hole in the right place, and redistributed all the blood. Marilyn check the crime scene and removed all her prints and smudges, she then called the police before walking down into the cellar. In the cellar, Marilyn used Grandmother crystal ball to replay the event and to read the number plate on the car.

Returning to the ground floor, she waited for the constabulary to arrive. When the first car arrived, Marilyn explained that she was in the garden when the visitors arrived and her maid had answered the door. She had not heard the shot but she did see the men run to the car and drive off. She then gave a description of the man and the registration number of their car. The police officer radioed that information to his control centre and then said, “We need to secure the crime scene, is there any where you can go. Marilyn gave the farm address and then called for a taxi.

The taxi dropped Marilyn off at the farm where she was having a hard time being herself. The dildo was still in her pussy and she was still feeling the effects from the lining of her coat and the most annoying thing was she was still saying her prayers, every time she orgasmed. She sat in the farm kitchen and thought through what Charlotte could have done. She could not arrive at a suitable explanation so she would need Grandmothers Crystal ball. The thing that was making her angry was the fact that none of the effects of Heather’s spell, were still active.

How long had she been like this and did Charlotte know? Being locked out of her home was increasing her anger and when she next orgasmed, she screamed. George came in from the yard to see what was wrong

Marilyn tried to explain without giving the whole game away but did not succeed. In his effort to console her, he offered her the use of the Land Rover Defender and Marilyn accepted saying she would stay on the farm. Charlotte had passed her test as Marilyn so she had a license but no driving lessons and no practice. It took her three attempts to get the Land Rover going and on the third attempt, she set off down a lane leading to a large field. Once she got going, she went around the field practicing starting, stopping, and changing gear. It went were she wanted it to go and after an hour, she felt brave enough to try it on the road. She drove up past the hotel and then on for a further ten miles. Her first problem was when she came to turn around; she had never used reverse gear before. After reversing into a gatepost she made the turn and drove all the way back to her house.

There was a police car outside with a Policewoman sitting in it. When Marilyn parked the Land Rover the Policewoman exited her vehicle and walked up the Marilyn saying, “You cannot go in there the investigators have not finished. Marilyn replied, “This is my house and I need something, I promise not to disturb anything.” The Policewoman said, “I am very sorry but I cannot allow that.” Marilyn replied, “Do you know who I am, and what I might do to you.” The Policewoman said, “I don’t really care who you are, I am following instructions, not to let anyone in.” Marilyn uttered the hypnosis spell and the Policewoman dropped into a deep trance. Marilyn then said, “Open the door and walk inside. Step around the marks on the floor and into the kitchen. Now stay here until I come back I am going to get something from my Bedroom.” Marilyn walked to her bedroom and found all the latex clothing from the closets piled up on the bed. She also found the door to the Cellar open. Everything that should have been in the cellar was missing. Marilyn went back to the bedroom and found Grandmother’s red mackintosh with the hood and gasmask on the bed. There was no sign of the wine glasses, the handcuffs, or the crystal ball. Marilyn returned to the Policewoman and asked, “Where are my things from the cellar.” The woman replied, “The inspector took some items away with him.” Marilyn said, “Take off all your clothes.”

While the Policewoman was undressing, Marilyn went to get Charlotte’s single-breasted mackintosh from her bedroom and the gas mask. She changed the spell on the gas mask so the wearing would look like the Policewoman in uniform but would be totally submissive to Marilyn, Kathy, and Denis. She instructed the Policewoman to put the Mackintosh on and then helped her on with the gas mask. As she closed the zip, the Policewoman appeared to be, in her uniform. Marilyn then led the woman outside and locked the door, she then said, “In a moment I will wake you up, when I do, your arousal will be fuelled by the rubber lining of your clothes, you are forbidden to discuss your feeling, your sexual arousal or your restricted vision with anyone or anything. You will never attempt to restrict my movements again. Now wake up.” The Policewoman said, “I insist that you stay out of the house.”

Marilyn said, “Where is the Inspector that removed my property, now.” The woman replied, “He lives in Churchdown and will probably be at home.” Marilyn said, “Ring him up and confirm that he is there, and while you are talking to him, ask him why he removed items from my house that had nothing what-so-ever to do with the shooting.” The Policewoman pulled out her radio and called her base and the asked to be put through to Inspector. When the Inspector answered she said, “Sir this is PCW Fenchurch out at Holly Cottage, I have Miss Harvester here and she is very upset, she claims items have been removed from the house that have nothing to do with the crime and she is asking where you live.” “No sir she has not been inside.” “I don’t know sir.” “I will sir.” She put her radio away and said to Marilyn, “He is at home and he will talk to you at the Police Station in the Morning. Marilyn said, “He will talk to me tonight and you are driving.”

The Policewoman wanted to say no but she opened the passenger door of her police vehicle for Marilyn. As the Policewoman set off down the road, Marilyn asked, “What is your name.” The woman replied, “Sandra Fenchurch.” Marilyn continued, “Well Sandra you will have realized that you cannot disobey me, what shall, I do with you, after tonight.” Sandra replied, “Please I have done nothing to you, please just let me go.” Marilyn continued, “That is not an option perhaps you would like to share your body with Cheltenham’s riffraff.” Sandra replied, “I have a husband plus two lovely children and I need to go home to them after my shift is finished.” Marilyn said, “That all depends on your Inspector now doesn’t it.”

The remainder of the journey was in silence, The Policewoman was becoming horny and had no idea why and was very afraid. When she stopped on the street outside an old thatched cottage, Marilyn said, “Come along then, you can knock on his door.”

The Policewoman rang the doorbell and a tall man answered, saying, “Sandra what are you doing here, have you left the cottage unguarded.” Sandra said, “I told you she was upset and I seem to be doing everything she says.” Marilyn stepped into view and said, “Would you like to be a rodent or a toad.” The Inspector looked afraid and said neither, please come in and we can talk.” Sandra and Marilyn entered, and the Inspector said, “I would have returned everything in the morning, my wife is into the occult, and I wanted her opinion on the items in your cellar.” Marilyn asked, “Where is your wife now, and what did she make of them.” “She could not get the crystal ball to work and she could find nothing unusual in the wine glasses. The handcuffs however are now confining my wife in the bedroom and they have disappeared,” said the Inspector Marilyn asked, “Where are the wine glasses and the crystal ball now.” The Inspector indicated they were in his wife’s study. A loud voice came from upstairs, “Derek where are you, take these cuffs off now.” Marilyn walked into Maurine’s study and found a host occult artifacts included three of the items she was looking for.

She returned the crystal ball and the glasses to their carrying boxes and returned to Sandra and Derek. Then she said, “Come Sandra you can now get back to your duty station.” Derek said, “Before you go would you please help to release Maurine.” Marilyn said, “For taking these items out of my cellar, she will remain where she is for the next sixty years, give or take a year or two.” Derek replied, “Please Miss harvester, I do apologize for my rash behavior, but I was sure my wife could give some light to their properties.”

Marilyn asked, “Do you have some wine?” Derek replied, “There is an open bottle in the kitchen.” Marilyn walked to the kitchen and removing the wine glasses from their box, put a measure of wine in each. She carried them out, and handed one to Derek and then carried to other up the stairs. She found Maurine in the master bedroom with her hands together above her head touching the metal headboard. Marilyn said, “Would you like some wine,” and held the wine to her lips. Maurine took a sip and then said, “Could you please release my hands. Derek cannot find the lock.” Marilyn put the glass to her lips again and this time she took a large mouthful. Marilyn said, “Close your ears; you cannot hear anything until I touch your lips. Magic manacles unlock.” The manacles unlocked and became visible. Marilyn picked them up and then kissed Maurine on the mouth. After stepping back Marilyn said, “What are the stories associated with all those items in your study?” Maurine was taken a back with the kiss and took several seconds to recover, and then replied, “I write fiction and most of my books have a modicum of witchcraft in them. I buy occult artifacts which I may use in my stories if I can find out what their purpose is..”

Marilyn handed the glass to Maurine and she finished the remaining wine and then said, “Well by now, you should have worked out the properties of these wine glasses.” Maurine replied, “The wine tasted a lot better than had a right to.” Marilyn said, “That is only a byproduct, what they really do, is to permanently remove your free will. Therefore, to test this you will forget all the names of people you know and characters in your books. If you hear someone else, say a name it will be meaningless to you. You will only get your names back after your twentieth orgasm from your husband.” Maurine looked shocked and Marilyn said, “What was your name again?” Maurine replied, “I can’t remember.” Marilyn continued, “Come then your husband is waiting down stairs.”

As they reached the lounge where Derek and Sandra were waiting, Marilyn noticed Derek’s empty glass and said, “Derek you are very aroused and horny and you need to fuck your wife however, you can only do that after she calls you by name.” Marilyn moved to the kitchen and washed out the two wine glasses and put them back in their container and then taking both boxes and the manacles, started walking to the door. Sandra caught up with her and said, “What was that all about?” Marilyn said, “Take me home and don’t talk on the way.”

Inside the house, Derek said, “I am very randy Maurine, say my name and we can go to bed.” Maurine said, “That woman has stolen all my names.” Derek said, “Just say Derek.” Maurine was waiting for something and said, “Just say what.” Derek spent the next three hours trying to get Maurine to say his name before he went to bed with his totem pole between his legs.

Back at Holly Cottage, Marilyn got out of Sandra’s car and walked to her front door. Sandra stayed in the car and closed her eyes, what she did not see she, would not have to report. Marilyn took the three items back to the cellar and placed the crystal bowl on its stand. It would only work on its stand and in this cellar. Marilyn started playing back what she as Charlotte had been doing and after a month, she was getting concerned, she continued backwards and a little over six weeks she saw Charlotte as Marilyn in the garden but she did not use a trigger. She moved further back and eventually found the two triggers she needed. She used a small tape recorder and made a recording of her voice. She started with the trigger ‘slutty robot’ followed by instructions to remove all Charlotte’s programming and the first trigger then followed by the second trigger ‘slutty maid awake’. She then played the tape. She was instantly in a hypnotic trance, and when she awoke, the excessive stimulation from the rubber lining had stopped; in addition, she was able to remove the dildo from her very over worked pussy.

Marilyn put everything that should be in the cellar back where it should be and then closed the door. She then set a curse on the door that would befall anyone who opened it, who was not her. As she went outside to the Land Rover it was nearly midnight, it took her some time to find the switch for the lights but when she did, she was soon on the way back to the farm.

When she arrived, back at the farm all the lights were switched off. Marilyn crept up to her old bedroom and found a note from George saying that Denis and Kathy were staying at the hotel. Marilyn was soon in bed and fast asleep. Next morning she walked down to the kitchen as George was making breakfast. She thanked him for the note and asked if she could stay there for a few days. George replied, “It is your farm stay as long as you want.”

After breakfast was over and George had gone to work, Marilyn heard a car in the yard. Looking out of the window, she saw two burley Policemen exit a police car and walk to the door. Marilyn opened the door before they had a chance to ring the bell and said, “What do you want now, I spoke to your Inspector last night.”

The first police officer said, “We are instructed to take you to the Police Station, by force if necessary.” Marilyn stepped out of the farmhouse and as she walked to the car the second Policeman snapped handcuffs on her wrists. They helped her unto the back of the car and then started their journey back to the Police Station.

When they arrived, Marilyn was marched into the building and into an interview room where she was deposited in a chair. The Policemen left the room, leaving her alone. She was kept waiting for more than a quarter of an hour before Inspector Derek Granger entered. Before he could say anything, Marilyn said, “This is no way to get your wife back.” Derek said, “I have a job to do and you are not helping. The two men, who killed your maid, have been captured and have been interviewed. It would appear that there are three more missing people and another three dead bodies. Both men insist that they killed you and not your maid.” Marilyn replied, “They must be delusional, I am definitely me and I am particularly horny, would you mind eating my pussy. Derek crawled under the table, and up under her mackintosh skirt to began attacking her pussy. After her fist orgasm, Derek started to pull out but Marilyn pushed him back and said, “Whenever you have sex with a woman, you cannot stop until she has had at least five orgasms.

After Marilyn had climaxed for the fifth time, Derek pulled away and said, “You are delicious, what have you done to me.” Marilyn said, “When you get home tonight you will do that to your wife. I still do not know why I am here, have I done something wrong, your witnesses lie, and I know nothing of missing or dead people”. Derek replied, “You are connected to them all, Your Grandfather, his bodyguard and driver are missing, plus his wife and her two of sons are dead. You also visited his factory last week, which prompted the visit by your Grandfather’s two business associates”

Marilyn could not see this conversation going well, so she said, “Take these handcuffs off, and arrange for someone to take me home, unless you have some proof that these occurrences have something to do with me.” Derek replied, “I have no proof, I wanted you here so I could appeal on behalf of my wife.” Marilyn said, “Go home at lunch time and bring her to my shop on Canal Terrace, it is called Latex World. I will meet you there at half past twelve.

Derek unlocked the Handcuffs and escorted her out of the room. There was another female officer standing by the coffee machine and Derek said, “Gloria, please take Miss Forester where she wants to go.” Gloria was a pretty, young police constable, and Marilyn said, “You are lovely, I might just keep you.” Derek said, “No you stay here Gloria, I will get someone else. Marilyn said, “To late Derek, come Gloria, we will go.” Gloria walked out with Marilyn while Derek looked on in amazement. He thought, “What is it about this young Miss Harvester that is so compelling, I seem to be doing just as she directs. I had better phone Maurine.”

Gloria asked Marilyn where to go and she replied, “First my farm at Charlton Abbots, then my shop on Canal Terrace.” Gloria said, “I can only take you home and then I must come back to work.” Marilyn replied, “Gloria, you will do, as I say for the rest of your life, so we will see won’t we.” Being a covert lesbian, Gloria had witnessed Marilyn enter, the police station, and had thought how nice it would be to get inside her knickers. Now she was convinced that is where she would end up, before the day was out, but she needed a plan.

While Gloria drove her little police car through the country lanes, she said, “I saw you, when you came to the Station this morning, and I thought how nice it would be if we could find time for a chat, you are a very attractive female and my pussy has been sizzling, since you came out of the interview room.” Marilyn replied, “In your lesbian relationships are you normally the dominant one or the submissive one.” Gloria replied, “I am normally the dominant one because I haven’t found anyone who could make me submit.” Marilyn said, “If you would like to submit, I might be the person to make you.” Gloria replied, “I have already thought of that, and I think I will enjoy submitting to you.” Marilyn said in a commanding voice, “If you are wearing knickers under your Police uniform, stop and take them off. From now on, you are not permitted to wear any item of clothing with a crotch. Tights, trousers, jeans, and shorts are all forbidden. Also your uniform skirt is too long.”

Gloria replied, “I haven’t worn knickers since last year when a young prostitute came in and I was assigned to chaperone her in one of the interview rooms. It was an opportunity missed, and I swore to would not happen again.

Gloria turned into the long drive to the farm and then up to the farmhouse. Gloria stopped the said, “I should really drop you off and return to the Police Station.” Marilyn replied, “What you should do and what you will do are two completely different things, get out and follow me to me bedroom.” Marilyn stepped out of the car and walked to the Farmhouse door. She did not look at Gloria who found her body was following. Her arousal had jumped into hyper drive and she was beginning to pant.

Marilyn held the door open and Gloria entered, George was in the Kitchen and said, “Were you taken in by the Police this morning and who is this pretty young thing.” Marilyn replied, “Yes I was taken to the Police Station this morning and this pretty young constable has just brought me back. We are going up stairs for some girl on girl sex. Have there been any massages.” George said, “Someone called Zoe called and asked if she could see you this evening. I told her you would be here and she said Christine would bring her.” Marilyn turned to Gloria and said, “If you have anything left by tonight, you could try out Zoe, she must be from Venus, she has become an insatiable lesbian since joining my little band.”

George asked, “Will you need the Land Rover today, or do you now have a chauffeur.” Marilyn replied, “If you don’t mind I will need the Land Rover later this morning and, I will be back here at about three o’clock, is that a problem?.” George replied, “No I just wanted to nip over to the long paddock but I won’t be more than half an hour.” Marilyn said, “Take as long as you want, Gloria will be busy for the next hour at least.” Marilyn took Gloria’s hand and led her up the stairs to the bedroom she had used when she lived at the farm as a small child. There was now a double bed, where her single bed used to be, and all the child’s toys had been removed. Marilyn said, “I have a latex fetish and my clothes are lined with rubber, when you crawl under my skirt you will find that the latex aroma and my pussy juices are your new Shangri-La.”

Marilyn opened her legs and Gloria dived in. Marilyn was surprised as this was a new technique and she orgasmed for the first time after only a few seconds. As Gloria settled in to a perfect rhythm, Marilyn realized that it was the difference between a live tongue and her magic dildo. This morning her pussy was sore and overused, but now, she was back in heaven. At that moment, a cock would be the last thing she wanted, but this tongue was in a class of its own. After the seventh orgasm, Marilyn pulled Gloria out and said, “Where did you learn that technique? Gloria said, “My last girlfriend taught it to me, and now I am on my own.” Marilyn moved her onto the bed and said, “Not anymore,” before slipping under the Police uniform skirt. Marilyn applied her best technique and Gloria’s juices started to flow.

Once her orgasms started coming Marilyn stimulated each one at approximately every four minutes. She kept this up until Gloria had achieved fourteen orgasms and slipping out saying, “If you were enclosed in latex, you could have had many more of those. Gloria said, “You were right about your juices together with your latex aroma being my new elixir of life, would you mind if I go back and get some more.” Marilyn checked to clock on the wall and said, “You have ten minutes, then we must go.”

Two orgasms for Marilyn later, they walked down stairs, George was back in the kitchen having a drink of coffee and Marilyn said, “I’ll be back at about three. How is the fuel in the Land Rover?” George replied, “It’s full so you will be ok.”

Outside, Marilyn said, “You follow me to Canal Terrace, and we will sort you out a change of clothes.” Marilyn in the Land Rover, flowed by Gloria in her panda car travelled in convoy back to Cheltenham and through the town to Canal Terrace. They parked alongside each other and Gloria followed Marilyn into the shop. Hazel greeted them like long lost lovers and Marilyn said, I want a mackintosh for this young woman, rubberized if possible but not essential. Hazel went into the back room and returned with three mackintoshes, the first one was shiny silver rubberized one, then a navy blue, knee length, double-breasted mackintosh in heavyweight latex and finally a purple, floor length single-breasted mackintosh in 0.6 mm latex with a hood. Marilyn said, “We will keep them all, here Gloria undress and put the navy one on. As Gloria took her clothes off in the middle of the shop without thinking anything was wrong, Marilyn was casting spells on the mackintoshes, she turned all of them into living latex and gave the one Gloria was wearing, the ability to alter its virtual physical appearance and made it obey both Marilyn and Gloria. As Gloria fastened up the front, Marilyn caused it to replicate her uniform. Marilyn then asked Hazel to remove the actual uniform on the floor and dispose of it, after Gloria had retrieved her radio, handcuffs, and car keys.

As Gloria stood proudly in her virtual uniform, she said, “Marilyn, I just love you.” Hazel returned from disposing of the real uniform, and Derek and Maurine entered the shop. Seeing Gloria, Derek said, “Have you not gone back to the Station yet.” Gloria said, “I will go back when I am ready.” Marilyn said, “Now Mrs. Granger, go into the changing room and get undressed.” While Maurine was in the changing room, Derek said, “Miss Harvester, I don’t know how you are doing what you do, however it was me who upset you not my wife. Why does my wife have to be so dysfunctional?” Marilyn replied, “If I made you dysfunctional, you would be useless as a policeman, and I want my house back. When I get it back, you will get a fully functional wife back.” Derek continued, “I thought that is why, we came here.” Marilyn replied, “Nonsense you came here so I could make Maurine’s Pussy taste as good as mine. Helen, take this sliver mackintosh into the changing room and if she is nude get her to wear it.”

Moments later Hazel and Maurine reappeared and Marilyn made the mackintosh a virtual representation of the clothes she was wearing when she came in only the skirt was a bit shorter and her heels a bit higher. Marilyn uttered another spell and Maurine’s juices changed into Derek’s favorite beverage and then said, “Derek get down on your hands and knees and do to Maurine what you did to me in the Interview room.”

Derek crawled under Maurine’s skirt and started to eat her pussy. As soon as the juices stated to flow, Derek realized that he was addicted to this fantastic liquid. He kept going until Maurine had orgasmed ten times and then dropped back exhausted. Marilyn asked Maurine how many times she had climaxed and Maurine replied, “Ten, he has never done that before. Derek another ten and she will get her names back and hopefully, I will get my house back. Derek replied, “I am whacked, she will have to wait until I recover, and the Scene of Crime team will be finished by tomorrow morning.

Marilyn picked up the purple mackintosh and said, “Come Gloria we can go. Derek and Maurine can leave when Hazel allows it. Hazel, make sure he gives her another ten before you let them go and throw the clothes in the changing room, in the waste skip.”

Outside Marilyn said, “Do you want to go back to work.” Gloria replied, “The lining of this mackintosh is doing strange things to my skin, when can I see you again?.” Marilyn said, “Come back to the Farm after your shift finishes, you need to meet Zoe.”

As Gloria drove out of the car park, Derek in the shop, was just going back under Maurine’s skirt and Marilyn, whispered another spell that made him, capable of determining when a female was wearing a virtual outfit and as a consequent, he would be compelled to give her five orgasms. Each time he, eat out a female in latex his fetish for latex confined sex would increase. Marilyn thought it would be interesting when he met Sandra or Gloria at work and Maurine when he gets home.

Marilyn drove the Land Rover back to the farm and met George on the track on a tractor. As they passed, George said, “There is a solicitor at the farm waiting for you.” Marilyn asked if he knew what it was about and he replied that he had no idea. Marilyn continued with her magical attack mode, at the ready. She parked the Land Rover, beside a posh Mercedes and found a man in a suit in the kitchen. As soon as she entered he said, “Miss Harvester I presume?” Marilyn replied, “Yes, and who are you.” The man replied, “I am Jeffery Swynside and I represent the estate of your Grandfather.” Marilyn continued, “I have never met my Grandfather and I only learned of his existence at Grandmother’s funeral.” Jeffery replied, “Well he certainly knew you, he changed his will over four years ago and made you his sole beneficiary.”

Marilyn asked, “Where is he, now and why are, you here? Jeffery replied, “He had not been seen for over two months and under the terms of his last will and testament, he is to be assumed dead after this period of no show. There is also the matter of his wife and her three sons. They had a major share in his empire but in the terms of their combined will, everything is to go to him or his heirs. So you see Miss Harvester, you are about to inherit a very large portfolio of companies and a very wealthy estate.”

Marilyn said, “What sort of companies are they.” Your Grandfather was in the fetish supplies market, he ran several manufacturing plants making sex toys and equipment for the Occult, BSDM and S&M groups of customers, he also had two, film studio, where fetish and soft pornographic films were made and he lastly had a nationwide chain of shops which sold all his products. The two managers of his film units are the two men who have been arrested for shooting your maid.”

Marilyn said, “Why are you telling me now, surely his will needs to be ratified and put thought probate before I can take ownership.” Jeffery said, “That is true but there are many decisions, that need to be made and there are two films half way through production that now have no producers and the stars are claiming that they were coerced into taking part against their wills. If these claims continue, there could be heavy claims for damages against the estate. It is my belief that you possess the same mind control attributes as your Grandfather and if so, you are needed to arrest this dissension immediately.” Marilyn replied, “I am free tomorrow, where are these dissenting actors.” Both Film Studios share an accommodation facility on an old RAF base in Wiltshire, where the studios have been constructed.” Marilyn said, “I have commitments tonight but would be free to travel there tomorrow, providing that you can assure me that there are no hidden dangers to me, if I do.” Jeffery replied, “All the people who could be a danger to you are now missing, dead or in prison. I will come back here in the morning and take you there, that way I can guarantee your safety.”

Marilyn said, “Very well I will see you tomorrow, how did you know I was here.” Jeffery replied, “The Policewoman at your house said you would be here.” Marilyn showed Jeffery out and said, “Cheerio for now.”

After she watched him drive away, she phoned the hotel and Angelina answered the phone. Marilyn asked where Denis and Kathy were, Angelina replied, “Kathy is at work and Denis is so scared he is avoiding you.” Marilyn said, “Please tell him he had a right to be petrified but something has come up and I may need him.” Angelina replied, “”I will pass on the message but I think his too scared to meet you.”

Marilyn put the phone down and then put the kettle on.

End of Chapter 9