The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marionettes of Flesh and Blood

In a crowded shopping mall, one should expect two men talking to each other. One might also expect them to watch a third man. But, when one of the man is serious, the other clearly amused and the third masturbating in public, that might seem strange. Curious? Well, let’s play mouse then…

“So, Kevin, you still doubt my powers?”

“Come one. This incident – some Hidden Camera joke. Nobody is reacting. No, I do not believe you.”

The first man sighed and shakes his head. “Very well. Seems I won’t get my commission this time.”

“Seems so, pal.” Kevin waves his hands and leaves, chuckling to himself. He approaches the masturbator, an athletic young man in his early thirties, and friendly claps on his shoulders. “Hey chum, you can stop acting now.”

“Thanks.” Immediately, the man took his hands of his penis. “I thought this would go on forever.”

“But no.” Kelvin’s hands started patting the others shoulder. “Joke is over.”

“Uh … Then … why are you …?”

“Ah?”

Both starred at Kelvin’s hand that continued caressing the other, slowly moving from the shoulder to the chest, playing with his nipples.

“But… What is happening…?”

Being thus distracted, the other’s hands starting moving toward the hip, slowly moving under Kelvin’s shirt.

“I … I … cannot …”

“No …” What should have been a shout ended prematurely when the other slightly brushed Kelvin’s lips with his own. Immediately, Kevin responded likewise, but keeping the contact slightly longer. Quickly, conversation became impossible when both man started kissing passionately. Her lips caressed each other, their tongues played wildly. Only shortly their mouths were apart, just for a short breath, often accompanied by a short whimper.

Cold sweat formed on their bodies, when they continued to explore each other’s bodies. Their hand stroke harder, more longingly, more aggressive. They felt each others skin, tore each others shirts lose. Finally, they stopped their kiss for a short while, just long enough that they could remove each others shirts. But quickly they resumed their tongue play, now pressing their bodies even more closely, almost pressing themselves into each other.

But instead of passion and lust, their eyes showed fear. Still, onlookers would have never guessed or seen. For they would have probably distracted by the two men’s behaviour, or perhaps their good looks: Both were young, attractive, athletic. But the behaviours would probably soon take over the attention, whether from joy or reluctance, as both started to undress more, removing their shoes, opening their trousers and letting them slip lower and lower, till they finally let them lay on the floor.

Their hands moved lower too, butt and penis were now the target of their hand’s attention. A little sword fighting ensued, stabbing, striking, parrying, but instead of breaking, their swords grew.

Just at this moment, a young woman approached the otherwise empty floor. But even the loud shouts of “Mammy? Where are you?” seemed not to distract either her or the two man. Neither the crying of a young boy heard from downstairs, or his running around. Rather the opposite, she started to undress carelessly, letting her clothes drop where they may.

She immediately dropped to their knees, taking over the swords. The men gladly take her help and instead concentrate on petting, caressing and stroking their bodies over and over: Hair, back, chest, cheeks, ears, neck, butt, legs. Meanwhile, the woman continued the sword fight, occasionally kissing the tip, sometimes licking their length, sometimes the handle and balls. Yet, despite her obvious attention, the two men completely ignored her, seeming to be completely lost into each other. As if she was a servant girl, preparing everything for her master, she got a tube of Vaseline and some condoms out of her bag. Quickly, she applied the Vaseline to her butt hole first, the men’s butts second. Then, she got the condoms out and put them onto the fully erect swords she had cared for earlier.

Having done that, she stood up, slightly pressing Kevin’s shoulders who slowly got on his knees. On his way, he caressed every millimetre of skin with his tongue and lips. “Please, let me be” the other cried, in the short moment where his tongue and lips where not otherwise occupied. But quickly, the woman changed this: Stepping on Kelvin’s shoulders, she brought her vagina on one level with the man’s mouth, who quickly started pleasing her with his tongue. Kevin, meanwhile, used his mouth as a sheath for the other man’s sword. Tears started to show in Kelvin’s eyes, and the taste of Strawberry on his tongue did not truly calm him. Still, he licked, sucked it as if he had not tasted anything this good before. While his tongue caressed the other’s penis, his hands were busy stroking all part of the other’s body he could reach.

The woman fiercely pressed the other’s mouth onto her vagina, closing it for good. Her own mouth meanwhile was free. She sobbed, cried. “Please! Let me go! My child needs me! Please!” Tears where clearly running down her cheeks, but neither of the men cared. Or, perhaps they cared, but were busy – the first with servicing the second, the second with pleasuring her. After some time, her moaning changed, it became less desperate and more pleased. Her vaginal juices began to flow and, finally, an enormous orgasms shuddered her, letting her fall to the floor.

Immediately, the man lifted her again. This time, Kevin and the other man changed places. Despite obviously torn and still crying, the woman resumed her position and let Kevin continue the tongue assault on her (now soaked) vagina. This time, her mouth remained shut, as if her lips were sealed. Strangely, neither of the man so far had shown any sign of orgasm, despite their scrotrums and penises almost bursting. They stood erect, but seemed to deny the pleasure of release. Quite opposite to the woman, who orgasmed a second time shortly after.

Again, the women fell to the floor, but this time, the men followed. They laid opposite each other on the floor, hanging on each other’s penises as if they were thirsting and craving some milk. Their hands continued to stroke each other, caressing thighs, back, butt, chest, nipples, neck. Their mouths were, once again, locked into what seemed to be an eternal kiss. Only once in a while, their mouths wandered, supporting their hands with caressing the other’s body. Their lips sucked nipples, their teeth left marks on neck and shoulders. Sweat, saliva and tears meanwhile completely covered their bodies.

The woman, obviously dizzy, stood up again. Again, she supported the two men. Her hands wandered over their bodies, taking care of those parts the men could not reach themselves. Her lips caressed the spine and the back, where the man took care of each other’s front and chest. This way, her mouth lacked the freedom to shout or sob. But tears where clearly glistening on the faces of all participants of the unwanted orgy.

They failed to impress their unseen puppet master, though. The soft touch of lips on skin continued, as did the caressing and the sword play. Still, the two man seemed to try to become one, so strongly they hold on each other. They were locked in an embrace, one would need brute force to pull them apart.

Desperately, the women tried to squirm between the two. Her hands pulled and stroke less gently, more demandingly. Reluctantly, the men parted, but only to return to their embraces seconds later – this time, with the women locked between them. Yet, they seemed to mainly ignore the women, continued to caress each other. But, as if their swords were looking for a sheath, they were slowly put into the woman’s lower orifices, front and behind. Like a sheet in the wind, the men’s powerful thrusts pushed her back and forth, as if she was just an adapter for the two men. As if the men wanted to fuck each other, but could not, and thus just used her body.

If possible, the kisses got even more energetic, the strokes even harder. Quicker and harder, ever quicker and harder the two men pounded into the woman that was squeezed between them. All three were breathing quickly meanwhile, when the lips were not otherwise occupied, they emitted moans.

After what seemed an eternity for each of them, the two man finally came. As if the strings were cut, at the same moment all three of them regained control about their bodies again. They stared at each other, eyes wide open, body shivering.

“I … I … did not …” Kevin quickly took his clothes, donned them and left, blushing all the while, trying not to look at the others.

“I… What …” The other man quickly followed him, behaving likewise.

The young woman sobbed. As if to complete her shame, a gust of wind took her skirt and blew it to a lower level. She slowly searched for her clothes, when a young girl approached her, carrying her skirt. “Mommy, what happened? You lost your skirt. You are always angry if I lose my skirt. And you cry.”

“I know my dear, I know.” The young woman hugged her child closely. “Please, do not hate me.” For a long while, she remained in an honest embrace, before redressing and going home – swearing never to return to this mall…