The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Mark of Power

AUTHOR: Stormrazor

Part 11

Susan Li’s house could have fit into any of the dozen cookie cutter neighborhoods in the town. Well manicured and softly covered with a fluffy layer of snow which had fallen overnight. The only thing that was different was the drive which had not been shoveled like her neighbors. In the muted light of mid morning, large flakes of snow were still slowly drifting down.

Devon pulled up to the address and killed the engine of his Saturn. The blinds were drawn in all the windows, giving the impression that nobody was home. Sliding out of the car and pulling his jacket on, Devon made fresh tracks up to the door. Moments after ringing, the door opened slightly. Susan’s face peered out cautiously, her dark almond eyes narrowing as if to focus in the light.

“Yes?.. “ She started then paused as if she finally recognized him.

“Susan?” He asked, keeping his voice calm “I’m Devon. I’m here to thank you for.. well for saving my life.”

She was clearly taken aback and for a moment Devon thought he saw fear in her eyes. “How did you? I mean you were shot...” She stammered.

Devon smiled in what he hoped was a charming way and shrugged. “Miracles of modern medicine. Would you mind if I came in?” He brushed off the snow accumulating on his head.

Susan’s face clearly showed hesitation and Devon resisted the urge to push.

“Only for a few minutes” He reassured her. “I just wanted to thank you and well, I don’t really remember much of what happened. I was hoping you might fill in a few gaps.”

She finally nodded and opened the door wide enough to let him in, stepping aside as he passed. When his eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of the entryway, he immediately noticed a suitcase resting at the bottom of a stairway.

Devon shifted his gaze to Susan and smiled as she took his coat. Her midnight colored hair was loose, flowing straight down her back and forward over one shoulder. Her golden complexion was nearly flawless even though she had not applied any makeup. Thick puffy areolae and nipples were outlined through her tight white cotton t-shirt as no bra covered her lemon sized breasts. Unfortunately the fine ass he remembered on the trail was hidden beneath baggy pink sweats.

“Would you like some coffee?” Susan asked politely. Her posture relaxed noticeably as she passed near him on her way towards the kitchen.

“Please, with cream” he called after her, taking in the the living room right off the entry. Devon couldn’t put a finger on it, but something seemed odd about the decorations. The furniture was tasteful and spotless as if they had never been used. But that wasn’t what was bothering him.

“Hope you don’t mind flavored cream” Susan interrupted his thoughts, holding a plain white mug of steaming brew out to him.

“Not at all” Devon took the cup gratefully then was ushered to sit on the couch. He took a sip while Susan sat on the opposite end of the couch, turning to face him. He couldn’t help but notice her nipples had hardened. She placed her left hand on her thigh and fidgeted with her sweats as if she was uncomfortable in them.

Susan set her own mug down, working her lower lip a moment before asking “How did you find out who I was?”

“Ah that.“, Devon shifted a bit remembering using his power to get the information from the police. “The detectives told me. I was persuasive.” he admitted.

Susan’s eyes glanced at the door a moment as if she might bolt for it, yet her face soon took on a resigned look as though she was glued to the couch and to Devon. He rubbed a thumb over his lips with an inward sigh, guessing that his gift was affecting her, even if he wasn’t consciously directing it. He twisted his face slightly in frustration at his lack of control.

“I already gave my statement.” she pointed out almost dreamily, looking at him.

Devon set his own mug down, trying to ignore his swelling bulge. “You called 911 right? What did you see when I was shot and after?”

Susan’s brow furrowed, a delicate movement of meticulous thin brows. “I remember you going down, and.. lots of blood. I didn’t see anything else, but I think I heard the screeching of tires in the distance.” She looked into his eyes and continued her cheeks darkening slightly. “Then I just called 911 and waited until the EMTs got there. I didn’t know what else to do.”

She shifted on the couch, moving closer and placing her hand on Devon’s thigh. He sucked in his breath and swallowed. He was only remotely aware through the thrumming heat that she was wearing a wedding ring.

“I’m so glad you’ve recovered quickly.” Susan’s voice had grown husky with need. Devon’s pulse surged in response, his nostrils almost flaring at the scent of her, a mixture of peaches and vanilla.

Something was clearly not right here, a part of Devon’s mind was screaming at him. She was married and yet there were no photos of family in the house. There was no personalization at all, just generic tasteful furnishings one might find in a hotel. Yet vision’s of Susan’s tight ass swam in front of his eyes and her lush lips were so close. Devon physically shuddered as the battle was lost. The questions would wait.

Leaning forward, Devon felt an almost magnetic pull until their lips met. Hers were warm, flushed and moist. She made a throaty sound as their tongues entwined, tasting of sweet coffee. Her hand slid up his thigh making it tense at the light touch moving toward the thick ridge of his straining cock.

Devon’s hand moved in response up her lean waist, brushing over the thin cotton until he found her firm breast. Capturing the engorged nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he rolled and tugged it.

“I need you...”, Susan shuddered, her soft words moaned into his mouth.

Something dark and heady inside him responded, his voice low, demanding “Show me.”

Disengaging, Susan nodded meekly. Without a word she stood up and turned away from him, bending slightly forward at the waist. She looked back over her shoulder at Devon. Those darkly exotic eyes melting him with their intensity. With deliberate seesaw movements, her thumbs pushed the sweats down over her firmly rounded ass. Her light amber skin contrasted with the black lacy panties which clung tightly to her as she bent even further forward, the sweats sliding down over her well toned thighs and calves.

Gracefully stepping out of the sweats, Susan moved to the couch. Still facing away, she posed, hands and knee on the cushions one foot still on the ground. Devon could see the dampness of the black lace where it hugged her labia, the sweet muskiness of her excitement grew in the air. Still looking over her shoulder at him, she reached back, pulling her panties even tighter, the fabric slipping between her ass cheeks the friction against her pussy eliciting a hungry moan.

Devon’s breathing had grown hoarse and shallow, watching her as if mesmerized. Susan had now spread her ass open with her hand, the black lace snug in her crack. Still holding her cheek to the side, her finger snagged her panty, pulling it to the side, revealing a teasing glimpse of her glistening mound and her dark puckered hole.

“Take them off” he commanded and she complied, peeling the sticky panties away from her crack and sliding them down her smooth thighs. A trickle of wetness leaked down her inner thigh at their passing.

Devon’s eyes were focused on her upturned ass which was swaying back and forth now. “You need to touch your wet cunt, don’t you. You need to have me watch. ” He stated rather than asked.

She tugged at her lower lip “Yes.” she admitted, shame making her voice tremble. “I need to finger myself while you watch.”

Susan scooted her ass closer to Devon, lowering her head to the cushion, her thighs spread further apart. Her hand snaked back between her thighs, a long finger gliding along her wet slit, before plunging into her grasping cunt. Susan’s throaty sobs of pleasure were muffled by the cushion, her finger probing in and out of her slick pussy with wet sounds.

Devon’s whole body was strung taut, almost vibrating with hunger. Unzipping his pants he reached in and freed his pulsing cock with an audible sigh of relief and anticipation.

“Taste yourself” he growled, his hand sliding up and down the silken flesh of his shaft.

Soon Susan was making sucking noises, her tongue and lips cleaning off the finger she had coated with her juices.

Devon moved up on his knees, his cock leaking a pearl of pre-cum waving mere inches from her drenched slit. “Do you want to taste more, Susan?” he asked darkly, still stroking himself.

“Yes.. please” came her timid reply.

Grunting at the feel of hot slickness Devon plowed the head of his dick along her furrow. His pre-cum mixed with her dripping juices, smearing all over the tip. Passing over her entrance he held still a moment, feeling the promise of her tight walls, before reluctantly moving on.

Susan was gasping in need, her tongue still playing over her fingers when Devon moved to the front of the couch, presenting his wet cock to her. “Taste it. Lick it clean”, he directed.

She eagerly laved the head of his rod, licking up the taste of their combined lust with mewling noises of desire in her throat. Susan then took his cock in deeply, lips sliding along it’s length, her wet tongue caressing the underside of the pulsing shaft. Devon grunted, licked his forefinger, reached back and found her rosebud, circling it with the wet finger before slowly pressing it into her ass.

“Do you like that?” Devon asked darkly as his finger probed into her ass deeper, stretching it. Susan whimpered around his cock speeding up the tempo of sucking in reply. Devon sucked his breath through his teeth at her ministrations for few heavenly moments before pulling his saliva covered cock from her mouth.

“Let’s see if you like having both holes filled.” His voice rumbled with desire.

Susan shivered in trepidation. Devon moved behind her incredible upturned cheeks, spit on his finger and pressed it even deeper into her ass. Rocking his hips forward, his saliva slick cock pressed into her hot clenching pussy. Devon’s groan of delight was joined by louder cooing noises from Susan, timed to Devon’s forceful thrusts into both of her holes.

Sweat was trickling down Devon’s face, his head was pounding, his whole body thrusting with animal intensity. The exquisite feel of her squeezing tight cunt soon made his body go rigid. Thrusting deeply one last time, grinding his pelvis against her firm ass cheeks he exploded, jet after jet of hot seed spattering deep into her cunt. Devon roared and Susan’s keening wail soon joined him, their bodies shuddering in unison.

Long moments later they settled and pulled apart, cum leaking out of her stretched slit. Devon’s blood was pounding louder in his head, little sparks of light flashed in his vision. He knew he needed to ask her questions now that his lust was sated, but his thoughts were jumbled. His legs felt wobbly and he found himself falling back on the cushions.

His last sight was Susan reaching back, scooping the leaking cum onto her fingers and licking them clean. Then his eyes rolled back, his head lolling to the side.

* * *

A rattling noise, followed by a distant thunk of a drawer closing finally roused Devon. He groaned, winced and scowled. His mouth tasted of metal and he had trouble focusing, but most of all he felt like a complete idiot. A lucky idiot to be sure, since he wasn’t dead, still on the couch and as far as he could tell still had all his organs.

Before he could berate himself any further he heard footsteps from further inside the house. Devon grunted softly and rolled off the couch to his knees his self accusations swept aside by a growing flame of anger. Gritting his teeth. He rose to his feet, fighting the roiling nausea that threatened to make him double over. What the hell did she drug me with? The thought fanned his anger higher.

She had obviously drugged the coffee and he hadn’t even suspected a thing. He had seen the warning signs, but ignored them because he wanted to fuck her. While his gift got him what he wanted, it certainly didn’t get him what he really needed. It also occurred to him that it likely was no coincidence she was on the trail when he was shot. Devon shook his head in self disgust.

The muted sound of the garage door opening finally galvanized Devon into action. Rushing to the front door, he stumbled out into the snow. The chill air cleared his thoughts as did the sight of Susan in her car, pulling out of the garage. She turned her head and saw him, her eyes wide in shock.

“Stop!” he demanded, his power lashing out laced with fury.

Susan pressed the brake and the car lurched to a halt. He could see fear clearly etched on her face through the car window. Growling orders which Susan had no choice but to comply to, she soon had the car back in the garage. Marching her back into the living room she stood in front of Devon, trembling.

Devon’s face was twisted in rage. “What the fuck did you drug me with?” he spat. His power was palpable, a static charge in the air.

“I.. “ Susan struggled. “Rohypnol,” she finally admitted, then shook her head. “You shouldn’t be awake yet... How are you doing thi..”

“Why did you drug me?” he snapped, cutting her off. “What the hell is going on? Tell me the truth.”

Susan wanted desperately to bolt, but she couldn’t seem look away from him. Her resistance crumbled like drywall hit with a sledge, and her words spilled out in a rush. “I panicked. I swear I was just supposed to get blood samples and leave town! I didn’t expect you to show up.. and then feeling the overwhelming need for you.. It scared me.” She flushed at the last admission.

Devon’s brows furrowed. “Blood samples?” He recalled Brenda saying he had needle marks on his arm when the EMTs brought him in. “You got blood samples from me after I was shot?”

Susan nodded, her whole body quivering.

“Why?” Devon’s confusion blunted his anger.

She shook her head, her eyes wet with shame “I..I was hired to do it. I needed the money. My husband died last year and I lost my job at the hospital.”

Devon shook his head “Why were you hired to get a blood sample? Who hired you?”

Susan answered honestly “I don’t know why they wanted it. She never told me.”

“She? They? How about you just tell me everything you know.” Devon’s voice was calmer.

Susan took a deep breath, he body visibly relaxing at Devon’s change in tone. “The woman who hired me. Her name is Vanda, at least that is what I think she said.. She had a strange accent. There were other people on this job too but I don’t recall any names. I was put up in this house and simply told to wait for a call and instructions.

“When the call came I was told to jog on the trail past you. I was supposed to flirt with you. Get you to.. “ She flushed again. “...be with me, then knock you out and get the blood samples.“

She shook her head then looked at him, her moist eyes pleading to believe her. “I swear I didn’t know they were going to shoot you. Something must have happened to change the plan. When you were shot I didn’t know what to do. Vanda called me then. She told me to get the samples and to get out of there but .. I couldn’t just leave you there to die.”

Devon stepped back, his expression softening. “So instead of running, you called 911?”

Susan nodded and swiped a hand over her cheek, drying it “I hid the sample vials in the bushes while waiting for the ambulance. It was cold enough for them to keep until yesterday.”

“What did you do with the samples?”

“I game them to a courier last night and she gave me airline tickets to leave town today. Then you showed up this morning. I had no idea what I was getting myself into..” She hugged herself to keep from shuddering, then tugged at her lower lip with her teeth. “What are you going to do with me?”

Devon rubbed his temples, pondering out loud. “I have to assume I’m still being followed. Which means they know I’m here. Hell they probably saw me stop you from leaving.”

He glanced involuntarily at the curtained window, feeling for a moment like he was in a bad spy movie. On one hand he could just leave Susan to face the people she got herself tangled up in They’d probably pump her for information, but would they let her go now that she had been found out? Was she now a loose end?

Devon’s power ensured that she was telling him the truth. She had gotten in way over her head, which was pretty much how Devon felt. Regardless, he knew he couldn’t just leave her to an unknown fate. But what was the alternative? Take her with him?

“Could I stay with you?” Susan asked meekly, echoing his thoughts. Her voice cracked slightly. “Please?”

Devon scrunched his eyes a moment and missed his old quiet life. No amount of sex was worth being stalked, shot and drugged. Regardless of what Susan had done to him, he had used his power on her and now felt responsible. Of course he wasn’t convinced that being with him would be all that much safer, but right now he couldn’t think of any alternatives.

He also thought about Brenda, and what she would think of Susan and this predicament. His mouth twitched with guilt as he thought about their last meeting.

“Alright,” he agreed with a sigh. “At least until we can find someplace safe for you.”