The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Mark of Power

AUTHOR: Stormrazor

PART 4

Devon stumbled on weak legs to the kitchen to get a drink of water, playing over the events. Now that the fog of lust had lifted, there was no denying how surreal the whole thing had been. How she came over dressed like he imagined her in his fantasy. How she talked like that. Coming without him doing anything. And then bolting out the door. It was beyond weird.

That night when Devon finally drifted into sleep he dreamed of the clearing in the woods. He saw again the goddess and yet this time she had Jen’s face. She was telling him about the gift he was given, but her words were too soft for Devon to hear, no matter how hard he strained. Giving up, he looked down at the bound girl on the slab. Instead of the blond haired youth with innocent blue eyes he remembered, he saw Brenda lying there. She was bound and gagged, her legs spread, her body covered in thick lines and pools of semen, tears smearing her mascara. A stab of guilt shot through him but it was overwhelmed by a burning lust that threatened to drive him insane.

Bolting upright in the bed, covered in cold sweat, Devon tried to calm his breathing. The remnants of the dream slowly faded, the voice of the goddess who was no longer Jen stuck in his head. “I will trust in your nature to do more good than harm with it.”

What’s happening to me?

Sliding out of bed, Devon nearly ran to his office downstairs. Flipping on the light, he opened the closet he used for storage and searched through the boxes in a near frenzy. Finally he found the shoe box he had stuffed away in the far back. The one that held the only proof that he wasn’t going crazy. Part of him wondered if it was actually proof that he was. Groaning he slid down the closet wall, open box in hand, staring down at the dagger he had taken with him from that night.

Devon’s thoughts were chilling and yet sent an electric shiver down his spine. Was this what the power was? What those people were willing to kill for? The ability to make things happen? To manipulate others? No matter how he looked at the events of yesterday and today, it let to that improbable conclusion. He was somehow manipulating both Jen and Brenda . The fact that he wasn’t consciously using it did little to assuage his guilt. Devon sat there long into the night before he knew what he has to do. He was going to have to somehow confess to Jen – hopefully without her calling the cops or having him committed. But what he’d done was wrong, even if he hadn’t known it at the time.

In the morning a disheveled Devon walked across the street to Jen’s house, internally praying that maybe she wasn’t home and he could put this off. He wondered if his gift could make that happen. That faint hope was crushed as she answered the door.

As tired as Devon looked, Jen in her gray sweat bottoms and sleeveless t-shirt looked worse.

“Hi,” she said with a hesitant smile. Her nipples were hard beneath the t-shirt.

“Hi,” he said, feeling his tongue tie in knots. How the hell do you tell someone something like this?

“Want to come in?” she asked. He nodded and she stepped aside. The sweats rode low on her hips. He could almost see the crack of her ass in back.

“Thanks,” he said, feeling his cock stir despite the anxiety gnawing at his gut. God, she was hot.

He moved to the living room and stood there, feeling weird. Should he sit? Should he stay standing, ready for her to kick him out?

“I’m glad you came over,” she said behind him. He turned around. She was staring at him, auburn hair thick and messy around her shoulders, like she’d just got out of bed. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you,” she admitted.

“Me neither,” he said. It’d been one of the hottest moments of his life, to be honest.

“I don’t usually do stuff like that,” she said. “At least, not on the first date.” She smiled.

“Me neither,” he said. Was this the right time to say it?

“It was... I mean, wow. I’ve had hot sex before. Not like that. It was... exhilarating. Scary. I couldn’t sleep I was so turned on.” She looked at him with those hazel eyes a slight flush to her cheeks as she said almost shyly “I kept thinking about being with you again. Needing that.”

Devon wasn’t sure what to say. His resolve to tell her was crumbling. A lust filled internal voice whispered to him that if she enjoyed it so much, it couldn’t be a bad thing, right? “I.. wasn’t sure. I mean, after you left..”

Jen ruefully shook her head. “God.. I’m sorry about that. I just.. I was scared. I mean I’ve never felt something so intense. So consuming.” She laughed at herself. “I mean, it’s not my first rodeo. But I ran like some kid caught by her parents. I hope you don’t think it was something you did.. It’s hard to explain.”

Devon relaxed a bit. Maybe the gift wasn’t so bad.. “So, why did you leave?”

Jen looked up at him, “It just felt so good. So right. I felt like I would get lost in it. I needed to clear my head. But then when I got home..” She moved close enough to Devon that he could feel the heat of her as she put her hands on his arms, her voice husky again. “I got home and I couldn’t stop thinking about you. How you seemed to just... know me, my deepest fantasies. I played with myself most of the night. I couldn’t stop.”

Devon swallowed as she flushed again at her admission. His cock thickened in a rush as his arms seemed to move on their own volition, his hands finding her shapely ass, pulling her to him. Her breath caught as their hips ground together and then they kissed, her tongue teasing his just like it has teased his cock last night.

“I need you to fuck me.” She broke the kiss and breathed. “Right here. I need your thick cock inside me right now.“ She pushed him away and then turned around and bent over at the waist, her ass sticking up. Devon’s guilt and objections flew out the window as she hooked the elastic of her sweats with her thumbs, pulling them down, exposing her bare, tight ass. He barely registered that she wasn’t wearing panties. Instead his focus was on the glistening cunt and puckered ass she had shamelessly on display.

Nearly growling Devon pulled his own pants down, his straining cock leaking a drop of pre-cum. Placing a hand on either ass cheek he slid the throbbing head of his rod along her moist slit. The part of his brain still functioning thought about the fact that he didn’t have a condom with him. “Damn.. I don’t have..condom,” he grunted.

She merely pushed her ass back, the head of his cock sliding into her tight cunt. She impaled herself on it with a moan of satisfaction. He felt her body shudder. “Just fuck me,” she begged. “I need you to fuck me hard.”

Devon obliged, pure animal lust taking over as he held her hips in a vice-like grip, his hips slamming against her ass as he forced himself deeper into her. He could feel his balls hitting against her clit and saw her tits swaying with each hard thrust.

Jen was mewing louder and louder as he grunted, his thrusts crude and and forceful, using her. She reached up under her shirt with one hand and twisted her nipple, biting her lower lip in pleasure.

Before long Devon felt the liquid fire in his balls boil up. He shuddered and shot a seemingly endless gusher of cum deep inside her. Her piercing scream joined his own growl of pleasure and she thrashed hard in ecstasy. Her cunt clamped down on his still-spurting cock and her cry grew even louder before she she finally settled.

He pulled her upright, holding her against him, feeling their juices spill out of her cunt and leak down her leg. Jen was breathing heavily, her auburn hair against him, smelling faintly of sex and flowers. Her body shivered and Devon heard her swallow. Turning her around he could see her biting her lower lip. His lust assuaged his conscience returned in force. What the hell am I doing?

“Jen..” He started, his voice breaking a bit “I’m sorry..”

She looked at him, not understanding. “Sorry?” she asked quietly, then laughed a little at herself. “Please, don’t be Devon. God, I’ve never felt this good before.” She looked into his eyes, seeing something there, and shook her head with a grin. “Don’t worry. I’m not getting all lovey on you. It’s not like that.”

“I don’t understand,” he said, obviously confused.

“I’ve always been pretty open.. sexually, I mean. When the guy is a little kinky, I can go along with it and mostly enjoy it. But I’ve never really explored it for myself. And now... I don’t know, it’s like as soon as I met you it was like a dam busting open. I just felt like I wanted to let everything out, and it was safe. It felt right with you. Of course it helps that you’re so hot too”.

Devon, chewed on that. He had never really thought of himself as ‘hot’, and honestly he would never have imagined that a woman as good-looking as Jen would go for a guy like him. He’d have to reconsider the nature of his ‘gift’. Last night he had himself convinced the gift was the power to enslave other’s minds and emotions. Making them dance like puppets to his lurid fantasies. Now he wasn’t sure it was that simple.

“Devon”, she interrupted his thoughts, “Please don’t take this wrong, but... I just really don’t want a relationship right now. I just moved here to open a new branch. It’s a huge project. I don’t really have time to invest in a relationship.” She looked at him, gauging his reaction.

“I’m not either, really.” Devon admitted. “My divorce was pretty bad. I had actually sworn off relationships and... well, women in general. Until you moved in across the street, that is.”

Jen seemed relieved and gave him a naughty little smile. “Well.. that doesn’t mean we have to stop the sex.”

It was Devon’s turn to smile. “Maybe you can convince me”, he teased, squeezing her ass.

Devon called in sick the rest of the day.