The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: The Mark of Power

AUTHOR: Stormrazor

PART 8

The next morning Devon awoke alone in what he groggily realized must be Jen’s bed. The events of last night came back to him, images of flesh and entwined limbs wreathed in a haze of lust. He smiled lazily. If it weren’t for the fact that he was in Jen’s bed he might have mistaken it all for a dream. Stretching, he threw the covers back and not finding his clothing in the distinctly feminine room, he padded naked to the door and into the hall. The smell of coffee and toast hung in the air causing his stomach to growl loudly.

Deciding that the restroom was top priority he managed to locate it and relieved his bladder with a sigh. Washing up he paused as he caught his reflection in the mirror. Something wasn’t right. Either it was a trick of the light, or his skin looked younger. He had fewer wrinkles, and his eyes were clear and bright. He stroked his stubbly cheeks. Even his beard seemed to have less gray. Glancing down, his eyes widened. The muscles in his chest and arms seemed larger and more defined, even his abs were more cut.

“Gotta be the lighting in here” he mumbled, shaking his head. But then he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something else at work here. Putting aside the extraordinary circumstances of having sex with two incredibly hot ladies, he had no idea how he was able to keep up. He lost track of how many times he had shot his load last night. That just wasn’t humanly possible right? Could that be part of the gift? As he stared at his reflection more of the events of last night came back to him. On one hand he could believe that the gift had influenced the entire encounter with Jen and Tara. On the other, his more rational side—the one that wanted to claim the higher moral ground, wanted him to believe that he had just gotten incredibly lucky. Or that Jen had orchestrated the whole thing. After all she was in control most of the night.

Emerging from the bathroom, Devon headed towards the heavenly smell coming from the kitchen, taking only a slight detour to grab his pants from the living room and pull them on. If he was to approach this rationally the only way to prove his supernatural gift would be to have Jen or Tara do something against their nature. A tingle of excitement ran up his spine at the thought, even though he tried to deny it.

Entering the kitchen Devon was treated to the delightful sight of Jen and Tara, backs turned to him, dressed scantily in bra and panties, in Tara’s case what must have been a borrowed thong, gauging from how tightly it fit. They were drinking coffee, giggling and fixing a large breakfast of eggs and pancakes. Watching them and the aggressive way that Jen was going out of her way to brush into gave rise to the forbidden thought Devon had earlier on how to test his gift.

He stood in the entryway of the kitchen watching the women who were as yet oblivious to his presence. His internal debate raged back and forth until he saw Jen lean over and give Tara a smoldering kiss, her pelvis grinding into Tara’s leg. Devon’s flaring hunger tipped the balance and his moral qualms were pushed aside. There would really be no better test than to strip Jen’s aggressiveness. To force her into the submissive role. If it worked, there would be no denying the reality of the gift.

Devon concentrated like he had at the club last night, thinking about Jen being completely meek and obedient to both Devon and to the submissive Tara. He focused on her being a devoted slave to the both of them, eager to do anything to please them. The more she pleased them, the more she would get turned on. Like last night he felt something shift again, as if his sight blurred momentarily then became very clear before returning to normal.

Devon forced himself to relax and cleared his throat to announce his presence. The women looked around and both smiled, rushing to him one on each side pressing against him. “I thought you would never get up!” Jen smiled, snuggling her head against his chest.

“We are almost done with making breakfast” Tara chimed in, “I hope you’re hungry!”

“Always” Devon smiled giving them both a squeeze, reveling in the feel of their soft bodies. Now was the time. “Jen get me some coffee and take off your bra.” He commanded. “A good servant should be topless”

Devon had to force himself not to hold his breath. If this gift was not real, would she be mad? Laugh? Be offended? To his amazement, she simply smiled up at him and disengaging herself she slowly and seductively took off her bra. “Is that better.. master?” She said, as if she was tasting that word for the first time.

Devon felt his blood surge at the implications “Much better. Now my coffee? And while you’re at it Tara could use a refill”

Jen dove into the slave role with apparent gusto. Sauntering around the table, serving Devon and Tara, who was sitting happily next to him, nuzzling him and pressing her large firm tits against his arm. Not to be outdone, Jen was rubbing her naked tits against them both as she placed food in front of them and filled their cups. She also made it a point to bend over as much as possible as she went to and fro, showing off the baby blue thong which was damply dark along her slit.

Devon’s gastronomic hunger sated, he decided it was time to satisfy a different hunger that had been smoldering the whole time. Shifting over he kissed Tara deeply, eliciting a soft moan from the curvy blond. His hand freely roaming over her tits, he peered out of the corner of his eye to see Jen watching them intently, her breathing shallow. With a free hand Devon gently pressed Tara’s thighs apart, the tight thong doing a very poor job of covering her glistening cunt lips and just barely concealing the thin strip of pubic hair on her mound.

He could see Jen’s pink tongue briefly dart out of her mouth as Tara was exposed, licking her lip and then sucking in her lower lip slightly. Devon could sense Jen’s predatory instinct was still there under the surface, but she didn’t make a move. Tara meanwhile was heating up, her hips contracting forward at the feel of the air against her wet sex.

“Do you think we should have some fun with our new toy?” Devon asked Tara, heat in his voice. He could see Jen shudder with arousal at the humiliation of being talked about like that. A part of Devon’s mind found it interesting that she would respond that way when he hadn’t explicitly fantasized about it.

“Umm, yes..” Tara breathed, her legs spreading wider.

“Jen, kneel in front of Tara.” Devon commanded and Jen eagerly moved forward to comply. Sinking to her knees then rocking back on her heels, she watched Devon pull the straps of Tara’s bra down and peel the cups back to let her large tits free. The pink nipples were hard nubs.

Devon saw Jen’s breath catch while he fondled those hard nipples with his fingers cupping her ample chest. “Tara, “ he whispered darkly “Would you like our little slut to lick your cunt?”

“God yes.. “ moaned Tara.

“Tell our little slave to eat your cunt” Devon prompted and noticed with satisfaction the new flush that came over Jen’s chest and face from him talking about her that way.

Tara did as she was bid and ordered Jen to lick her. Jen greedily moved Tara’s thong to the side with her teeth before plunging her tongue deep inside her pink gash, lapping. Tara’s response was electric, her hips thrusting forward. She pressed her clit against Jen’s upper lip while Jen fucked her pussy with her tongue. “uhnggg.. “ was all Tara could articulate.

“I think she likes how you tongue her, slut” Devon observed to Jen.

Tara’s hand soon found Devon’s fly, opening it and releasing his throbbing cock. Her hand lightly stroked it up and down, eliciting a grunt from Devon who was slowly losing himself in a haze of lust. He closed his eyes in pleasure at Tara’s ministrations and the slurping noises Jen was making between her thighs. Finally he opened them an idea forming.

Devon stood up and removed his pants and underwear, then lifting Tara up and forward, he straddled her chair. Sliding down behind her before lifting her up onto his lap, he had her legs splayed on either side of his muscular thighs, his cock pressed along her ass crack so the head and Tara’s cunt were right in front of Jen.

“Now take turns pleasuring us, slave” Devon commanded.

Jen’s full lips moved over Devon’s swollen cock head, her tongue sliding under his shaft. Soon he was groaning in pleasure and she switched to Tara’s cunt, her tongue laving her slit and circling her clit making Tara thrash her head back and forth, moaning.

Back and forth between them Jen’s mouth went, hungrily, her saliva mixing with Tara’s flowing juices and Devon’s leaking pre-come. Jen’s face was glistening and her eyes were glazed.

“Fuck me, please...” Tara begged, her voice hoarse..

Devon grinned and lifting her easily and without being told Jen took Devon’s cock and placed it at Tara’s entrance. Releasing her weight, Tara impaled herself on Devon’s shaft, a cry of pleasure escaping her pink lips. Jen moaned as well and began licking Tara’s clit as Devin’s cock pulsed in deeper, his hips grinding against her ass.

Within minutes of this Tara went over the edge, screaming loudly and shuddering violently in the throws of her orgasm. Her cunt clamped down on Devon, almost bringing him over the edge as well. Instead he lifted Tara and ordered Jen to engulf his cock into her warm wet mouth. He tongue laved the underside of his pulsing tool as the head slid into her throat. Devon groaned. Unable to hold back any longer, he arched his back as he came, hot sticky strands of cream filling Jen’s mouth, and when she couldn’t take anymore, onto her check and across the bridge of her nose.

Tara had recovered enough to bend down and lick his come off Jen, who came as well, furiously fingering herself.