The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Readers, this story is chock full of fetish goodness! With ideas from a reader who had a few concepts she wanted to see incorporated in my stories. It’s so refreshing to know there really are women who like other women’s feet, and the elements of hypnosis and domination. I thought just us men were “preverts”. It sure makes one feel less misanthropic.

Allison’s obsession with Mary-Mary’s Feet II

Allison was a housewife, who lived in the suburbs. In the five years she and her husband lived next to Mary, their neighbor, she had barely spoken a word to her. But today was different. Today Allison had locked herself out of the house, and with the kids at school, and the husband at work, she would be stuck outside in her robe and slippers, with nothing but her Victoria’s secret underwear on, underneath. It was a gray day, clouds were forming and it looked like rain. The strains of salsa music wafted through an open window in Mary’s place, apparently the only person home this early in the morning on a weekday.

Hating to walk with her slippers through the yard, and leave the safety of her patio, Allison grudgingly walked across the wet morning grass and knocked on Mary’s door, hoping to use a phone and call a locksmith.

The door opened, and Mary, a beautiful Latina with a penchant for using hypnotic mind control to make other women submit to her...answered the door in workout clothes.

Her skin glistened with perspiration, her ancient sneakers had seen better days. She wore no socks, just spandex and sweat. “Oh, I’m sorry to bother your workout...” said Allison, “but I need to borrow your phone. I can’t believe I locked myself out, nobody will be home for hours, and it looks like rain.”

“No problem, come on in” Said Mary. Allison entered. Mary went quickly in to another room and returned with a cordless phone, which she handed to Allison.

“Thank you”, said Allison. She tried the phone, it was dead.

Mary feigned surprise. “That’s odd, I paid by check over the phone yesterday, maybe they got the account number wrong. Oh well, would you like some coffee? I’ll look for my cell, it’s around here somewhere.” Asked Mary. “Sure, if it’s no trouble” was Allison’s reply. “Trust me, it’s no trouble at all.” said Mary. “Make yourself at home, let me put on some de-stressing music for you, getting locked out is a hassle.”

She popped on a cd of very surreal tones of soothing music, that would lull one into a state of relaxation. Allison sat in a nearby chair, facing the TV. Mary went out to the kitchen. The small of Mary’s back was wet with sweat, as was the back of her pants at the waistline. She wiped the sweat from her brow and made coffee. This was a special blend that included a mind altering herb from Mexico, that gave all the benefits of sodium pentathol, but rather than wear off, when combined with hypnosis and conditioning, would stay in the fat tissues of the brain, with a half life of at least 6 months. In Cases where natives had overdosed on the herb they had become virtual zombies, and awoke from a trance, to discover they had been working on a plantation miles from home for years without realizing it. Mary knew the exact amounts for her purposes.

“Here you go, why don’t you drink this while I look for my cell phone, this place is a mess, forgive me I haven’t had time to do laundry in weeks.” Said Mary. Allison was already quiet and compliant, the soothing music had relaxed her quite a bit. She sipped the coffee, and noted it’s slightly nutty flavor. “This is really good coffee.” she said, sounding totally relaxed. Meanwhile Mary made rummaging sounds from the next room. “Thanks, there’s more when you’re done that.” said Mary. A few minutes passed and Mary returned, minus the cell phone. She got no argument for the glassy eyed Allison. Allison just smiled slightly and stared into space. Mary turned on the TV, but without sound, and inserted a video. A hypno-disc appeared on the screen, while the cd’s music continued. The disc rotated and rotated. Mary positioned Allison’s chair to face the screen straight on. Allison was listless and smiling. She stared ahead at the screen, at the disc.

“I didn’t catch your name, what is it?” asked Mary. Allison softly replied. “Allison.” “Allison, you will address me as Ma’am from now on, do you understand?” asked Mary. “Yes Ma’am,” was her reply. “Good girl.” said Mary.

“You feel extremely comfortable Allison, and are very eager to please me and do what I tell you, do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.” said Allison. “Do you enjoy having your feet pampered, Allison?” “Yes Ma’am, very much.” she said. “Have you ever had anyone lick your feet and suck your toes?” Asked Mary “Just a guy in college, years ago, I really liked it, Ma’am.”

“What about that husband of yours?” asked Mary. “He is not into that, strictly a tits man, ma’am.” “Does he know how to push your buttons, and give you an orgasm?” asked Mary. “Yes, he hit’s it once in a while, by accident, he doesn’t know the exact phrase and touch that does it, but he has hit it occasionally.” said Allison. “Good, said Mary, you need to tell me the phrase and touch now.”

Allison gave the details of her hot buttons, and Mary made it change from the romantic phrase and penile/clitoral contact to: “Mary’s Soles.” Now whenever the phrase was said, Allison would have a tremendous yet short orgasm, good for use in conditioning. Mary had more tricks up her sleeve. “Allison, close your eyes now, and breathe in only through your nose. I am going to have you breathe in a scent that will make you instantly addicted, hungry, and submissive.” Allison closed her eyes. Mary pulled off her sneaker. It was old, and stuck to her foot from perspiration, it made an actual suction sound as she removed it. She held it under Allison’s nose.

“Mmmm, ohh, hmmm.” Whimpered Allison, she hungered for the scent and looked so helpless and submissive. “Open your eyes” commanded Mary. Allison saw the sneaker. “You like the scent of my sneaker and my feet don’t you?” asked Mary. “Yes, yes, Ma’am.” replied Allison. “Your mouth gets dry when you see my feet, and licking them clean is the only way to satisfy your thirst. You feel unworthy around me, you need to be below me, at my feet, they are the only thing that turns you on. But not just their perfection ad beauty, it’s the scent, sweat and the grit you lick off them that does it for you. You wan to be on a steady diet of just my feet and all they give you. The salt, the sweat, the oil, and whatever is on the skin. When you lick between my toes you feel like someone is going down on you, and the more you perform on my feet orally the more pleasure you get.” Allison was panting now, like a dog in heat. “You are going to behave in accordance to my instructions and yet, not remember being hypnotized today. Instead, you will remember always having this obsession with my feet. Your body will obey my commands even if your mind resists a very little.

Since you were a little girl you will remember looking at women’s feet, and wanting to lick them clean. But with me, your neighbor who you worship like a goddess, you will need to act out that fantasy. Unable to help yourself, you’ll make excuses to come over here and hope to see me barefoot. If I leave the room you’ll steal a sock or try to hide a shoe in your handbag so you can go home and lick the inside of it clean later, cumming like crazy.” Said Mary.

“If you get caught admiring my feet, you’ll deny it, and say you don’t have a foot fetish. But, since I am so superior to you in every way, you will be unable to resist my strength, should I wrestle you to the ground and force my foot in your face. In that position, you will give futile resistance and your tongue will do what I command it to, even while you object. When I tell to the key phrase to orgasm you, you’ll come. Do you understand? “Yes Ma’am.”

Mary was pretty satisfied. She’d turn the perky housewife next door into a foot worshipping submissive and the husband would never be the wiser, unless he noted her continually saltier kisses. Hey, he might like it, she thought.”

Mary killed the music, turned off the TV and before she awoke Allison she said. “Allison, you will walk out of here to your front door, and then count to 5. On five you will awake and realize you locked yourself out of the house, you’ll knock on my door and ask to use my phone. You will not experience Deja Vu. I’ll have conveniently taken my workout sneaks off and left them next to this chair. You’ll give them a sniff, surprised you’re actually doing that, when I go to get the phone.”

Allison shook her head.

She had locked herself out of the house, what was she thinking? With the kids at school, and the husband at work, she would be stuck outside in her robe and slippers, with nothing but her Victoria’s secret underwear on, underneath. It was a gray day, clouds were forming and it looked like rain. The strains of salsa music wafted through an open window in Mary’s place, apparently the only person home this early in the morning on a weekday. Mmm, she was that really hot Latin girl, she thought, who was always working out. Maybe she could catch a glimpse of her barefoot, she thought to herself. Wait a minute, this fetish was out of control, would she actually do that? Oh well, it was gonna rain and she needed to get a locksmith.

Mary answered the door and faked surprise, she was holding her workout sneaks in her hand: “Hi, can I help you? she asked. Allison gave the speech about locking herself out and needing the phone, glancing at Mary’s feet the whole time, trying to be inconspicuous. Mary let her in. As she pointed to the chair, she plopped the sneaks down next to it. She went into the other room to get the phone. When she came back...Allison was sniffing her sneakers! “What are you doing?” shrieked Mary? Allison was duly embarrassed. “Umm, I nothing.” She dropped the sneak in embarrassment. Mary kept acting. “You’re some kind of pervert aren’t you, do you want to sniff my panties too, bitch? she yelled.

Allison was speechless, humiliated, wet. “I don’t know what got into me, I’m sorry.” she said. “Oh you’ll be sorry.” Mary charged at Allison and threw her to the floor. Allison struggled but felt so weak under Mary’s strength. Mary pinned her to the floor on her back and sat on her chest. Allison could not move. Mary slid back a little and then pushed her soles into Allison’s face. “Sniff the real thing now, neighbor.” she said. “Get a taste of Mary’s Soles” she said. Allison rocked in orgasm. “Oh you like Mary’s soles?” Mary said again. Allison came again, the trigger worked. “Well, lick them clean now, neighbor, lick the dirt and sweat from Mary’s soles!” she commanded.

Allison came again, why did this girl’s feet in her face make her cum so hard? Why did she need to do what she said? Her mouth was dry and she fought back as her tongue pushed against the back of her teeth. “Allison’s tongue, clean between my toes, you are under my control.” smirked Mary. Allison’s tongue darted out of her mouth and began to lick between Mary’s toes, the salty, sweaty taste was overwhelming and Allison liked it. Her resistance was fading. She grabbed Mary’s feet now and rubbed them all over her face, hungrily licking them, needing them, addicted to them. “Mary’s soles make you completely obedient,” Said Mary. Allison’s desire to obey Mary increased as she associated obedience with the orgasm. “Now, who is the master here?” asked Mary?

“You are”, whimpered Allison, “and who is the foot worshipping slave?” she inquired. “I am,” said Allison. “That’s a good girl, now get up slave.” commanded Mary. Mary stood and let Allison get up. “You like my feet don’t you slave?” asked Mary. “Yes Ma’am.” she replied. You will come over her whenever I desire and be my servant, do you understand? “But Ma’am I have a husband and housework..” she started. “Mary’s soles of her shoes need cleaning and her laundry needs washing, bitch.” The key phrase made Allison cum, and she couldn’t help herself.

You will make your family breakfast but you won’t eat, your breakfast will be eating my leftovers off of a plate I’m resting my feet in after my morning workout. You’ll get to lick a Mexican omelet off my sweaty feet. You’ll do my dishes after you do my soles, Mary’s soles.” Allison came again. “Stand at attention,” barked Mary. Allsion stood at attention. Mary tore off her robe and left Allison standing there, in her underwear. “You have a lovely body,” said Mary. “But it belongs to me now. You merely inhabit it. I can tell you when to come, when to have a headache, when you are rigid like a mannequin if I want you as a foot rest or to hold my coat in the middle of a party I can make your body move like a robot.” said Mary. “Wanna see?, stupid question, you do wanna see.”

“Allsion, your arms will extend in front of you like you are sleep walking, NOW.” Her arms snapped up and aimed out like a sleep walker. “Very nice” said Mary. “You can’t put them down even if you try, go ahead, try.” Allison struggled.

“Legs, stiffen and flex” said Mary. Allsion’s legs complied. “Now, kneel before me.” Allison kneeled, her arms in front of her. “Bow to me, slave.” smirked Mary. Helpless, Allison obeyed. “Now, I have a bunch of flip-flops, Birkenstocks and pumps that need to be licked clean by a submissive housewife, crawl in here after me so you may lick them clean.” ordered Mary. Allison’s body complied.

The whole room was a mess. Beat up shoes everywhere, piles of stockings, and socks, and one of those foot baths with a massager in it. Mary put on an old pair of sneakers, and grabbed a large bottle of Evian. She filled the foot massager with Evian, and turned to Allison. “You will kneel here at the glory of my shoe collection and lick the soles of each pair clean, suck the straps clean, and lick the little rubber part on the flip-flops that goes between the toes. Every shoe you lick you will think this phrase to yourself, whispering it out loud. " I am Mary’s property, and worship Mary’s soles, I exist to serve Mary.” Of course you’ll cum each time and by the time I come back from my jog, you’ll be extremely well-conditioned, and I’ll let you drink the Evian after I have soaked in it. By the way, if you think about leaving, your body will go into the fetal position before you leave this room and you’ll be unable to stop yourself from chanting “Mary’s soles enslave and control me.” Either way I win, but really so do you, I mean, are my feet cute or what? Look at these soles, Mary’s soles.”

With that Allison came again and grabbed the first pair of Birkenstocks,. she noticed an impression of Mary’s foot imbeeded in the sole from constant use, and began to lick them clean, enjoying their salty flavor. Her programming was going nicely.