The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Chamber

Chapter 1

My name is Marcus Circuit, my parents are both multimillionaires and 2 of the biggest cheapskates you will ever meet, they said they would give me a car if I graduated in the top 25% of my class of 4200 and would get me a house near the college of my choice if I graduated in the 12%. Well I manged to graduate in the top 8% of my class which meant I was getting a car and a house, unfortunately what they gave me were some of the coolest let downs ever in my world. As for my appearance I’m a Caucasian male with red hair and green eyes with an face and body type that just blend into the background who wears what you would call geek advertising clothes, my eyesight isn’t bad so I don’t have to wear corrective lenses. Now as I said before I got some cool let downs and dad gave me car alright, it just happened to be a 1964 Ford Mustang that hadn’t been serviced in decades, but fortunately the auto shop I took it to for a tune up offered to do a full service job on the car for free, and mom got me house near my college that looked like it had been built in the early 1950s. In fact when I looked at the inside the newest piece of anything was vintage 1956, I couldn’t get a contractor down to give me a damage assessment, every time I tried the people I called gave some excuse why they couldn’t go near that house, in fact everyone else in the town seemed to avoid it, the general hallmarks of board teens and abandoned complexes weren’t here, no tp or eggs on the exterior or plant life or signs of foot traffic because someone had come in here on a dare. Now while I found this a little out of place I didn’t question it very far, lucky for me the stairs to the basement were not eaten through, or the upper level for that matter. Now after I had arrived and explored the main level I headed upstairs, and noted that the stairwell was sturdy and sounded like something more long lasting and durable than wood, I noticed the same thing with the stairs leading to the basement. When I entered the the basement nothing seemed out of place, except for a wall panel that seemed a little off. I approached the panel and touched it, the next thing I knew there was bright flash of light and I was lying down in a room that looked like it had come off of a lesser known scifi series or movie. There were three major pieces of of equipment in the room with me. Those piece were a fully interactive holographic screen the size of a set of double doors, something that looked like a transporter pad from a rejected Star Trek spinoff, and what looked like full body scanner with section that was just big enough for a human head.

As I was looking around I heard a clearly mechanical female voice with a slight German accent say, “welcome my new master, the old master is no longer available so you have been registered as the new master please provide your signature to complete the transaction, while I was a little out of it at the time I figured whatever at least somewhere this place was a little more up to date. You see when I arrived at the house all the utilities were disabled and wouldn’t be re-enabled until about a week from the day I arrived. I had been told nobody approached the house because the locals claimed it was cursed, haunted, several murders had happened here and had warned literally everyone, my mom had been warned by the realtors, but being the self entitled rich bitch she was just acted like that meant she could get the house for real cheap, which she did and didn’t bother to tell me, I had to hear the stories from some of the locals and by then my parents had literally begun to have all my stuff packed and moved to the house. After I had signed I heard the voice then say, “I see the security bubble the last master had erected around the house is still in effect, would you like to remove it?”

To which I said, “no, I would just like the reasons why the complex is avoided changed to something more benign, I don’t want the populace or my guests looking at me with distraught faces or attempt to get me to move out.”

“One moment,” said the computer and the holographic screen flickered and I saw section of statement change from ‘avoid the house out of fear’ change to ‘avoid the house out of respect for the resident’s privacy’, “done,” said the computer and the window closed, “would like to learn about the Master Chamber?”

I said, “please.”

“Excellent, and so polite,” said the computer, “this is the master chamber a place where you can control real aspects of your entire world. The only things this chamber cannot do are remove someone’s existence or terminate a life, these are safeguards to ensure you do not disrupt your world too much, you can however alter someone’s existence down to some of the finer details. The screen platform is the general command center, it allows you to access the other units and make changes to the overall world; the pad platform allows your to have up to 9 different subjects for physical alterations, while working with individual subjects you can see how they are being physically altered; the scanner platform is designed for single subject use, here you can observe and alter the psychological aspects of the subject however you desire and as a bonus you can see their unaltered physical state if they are one of the subjects you are working on in the pad. For demonstration purposes of understanding this this system will assist you in the physical alterations of yourself if you so choose then after you have finished declined that the system will allow you to alter the physiological and psychological aspects of your first true subject.” Thinking hard I decided to alter my physiological features. When I told the system this it asked how I wanted the subjects displayed as it was now it was set to all subjects displayed in nude and positioned as if they were standing straight, I decided to keep the default setting, for a while at least. I then saw a naked me on the display pad, I would have found this creepy if I hadn’t found myself posing naked in the mirror every Saturday since I was 15. The first thing I did was go over to my holographic double then pull and stretch my dick, when I was done I noticed read out next me penis say that it was now 14.3 inches long and had 4.6 inch diameter, now that was a piece of equipment to be proud of next I increased my over all muscle mass by 49% and made my height 6′9″ then told the computer I was done and I felt the changes happen and I thought it was quite tingly.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about,” said looking at my improved holographic self while feeling my changed body, “Now then, whom would be a good full test subject, I have 2 in mind. Computer remove me from the display and display subjects Sydney Athena Royce and Margret Tina Winters, also adjust the psychological adjustment unit to have 2 subjects instead of the one.”

“Polite, ambitious and creatively intelligent,” said the computer, “I think this could be fun.” With that Sydney and Margret materialized on the pad and then a second version the psychological adjustment appeared about 3 inches from the other unit facing the opposite direction in roughly the same floor area then both subjects appeared in the apparatuses with the soles of their feet facing each other. Now I chose these 2 for a few reasons, they were both attending my college, but there was more it than that. Sydney was my best friend since junior high/Middle School and pretty much had the same problem I had before I found the chamber, she is a Caucasian female with blonde hair and blue eyes with a similar sense of style to mine and her looks that just seem to blend into the background; Margret however is what many tropers would call a super alpha bitch, and she never let you forget it, she acted like she ran the school, mostly because her parents owned the school buildings along with a full quarter of the town, so despite getting below average grades work wise she was said to have near perfect grades and was our “valedictorian” despite based the actual effort and records Sydney and I had put in we were more qualified, Margret never lost a chance to show what she thought was her superiority, she dated literally every male captain of every sports team almost at the same time every year since junior high and worse still she actively succeeded in shutting down most of the clubs, the only 4 non-sport clubs she kept active were chess, computer, art and cooking, keep in mind before her tyrannical attack there were over 47 clubs in the school, and among them only 12 were sports related, not only that she was physically attractive with her long cheerleader’s legs, Hawaiian/Scandinavian skin tone, slim waist, DDD breasts, long black hair and Indigo eyes she was what some would call a demigoddess, what Sydney and me along with the majority of the geek populous called “the Succubus that parades in the human realm” and actively tried to avoid her so that she couldn’t manipulate us, the reason for her nickname was the majority of the male and female population of the student body acted like they worshiped her, and a considerably number of the school faculty were also enthralled by her, the girl needed to be brought down a few pegs after being knocked from her high horse on a pedestal, and I now had the means to do just that. First I made Sydney 7′6″, she always felt she had height problem despite be 2 and half feet taller than most of the other students in high school, then I gave her an athletic build to make an Amazonian warrior jealous followed by increasing her bust size to a GG then I expanded her her hips and enlarged her ass by 49% and narrowed her waist to level competitive with Margret, to be honest I felt kind of sorry I never felt lust or a romantic desire towards Sydney until I had finished her physical adjustments, I didn’t decide I was done yet after all Margret was still in my cross hairs. First I dropped Margret’s breast size down to a DD then went over to the psychological adjuster and looked her over profile. No surprise that she had superiority complex, I noticed the system said sexual history on both systems and opened both sets for both girls. What I found was that despite all the rumors she had paraded Margret was still a virgin both physically and mentally, she was just an attention whore, no surprise Sydney was a virgin in both her mind and body as well. What was surprising was when I looked at Margret’s “sexual fantasy” section it said that she had fantasies about being completely dominated, and I thought this is getting better and better, in Sydney’s sexual fantasy section it just said being fucked by me, I was a little surprised since Sydney had never even hinted at this whenever we were truly alone. All in all this was working out better for me than I had anticipated, first I had Sydney decide to come and move in with me by entering it into her decisions section, I knew that wouldn’t raise any eyebrows, but Margret had a Manor that just a short walk away and I knew this because I had seen her standing outside berating the movers when I had arrived, so instead for her I just had the desire to visit my abode so that she could point and laugh at me, I had to keep things within the character context for now, I didn’t want to make any changes that were too out of place just yet so I kept Margret’s decision well within what I knew as her face personality. Then I went back to Margret’s sexual fantasy section and altered it so that she had sexual fantasies of me completely dominating her. Then I set it up so only my subjects and me could enter the house, see or hear what was going on in it (I rigged it so that even if the door or any window was open and windows had the shades up nobody other than me and my subjects would see or hear anything in the house) then I made it so Margret could only feel sexual pleasure from my other subjects or me then rigged her sex drive to ramped up to a bitch in heat whenever she is in the house or alone with me outside the house. I also rigged it so that I could enter the Master Chamber from any door by saying “I am king of this castle”, I then set about making adjustments to the interior of the house. The main floor was turned into a state of the art level, everything was now the latest and greatest from this year complete with and army of floor cleaning robots wired to a central computer, there was no need for power to be provided from outside the complex because a series of 9 prototype hyper efficient generators were stashed in locations that were out of the sight to anyone who entered, the door automatically opened for me and my subjects regardless whether they had been to the house before or not, the basement level was turned into the kinky sex play room where all the dildos and vibrators were modeled after my manhood and there were closets full of sex fun time suits some of which were quite degrading and to top it off the walls and floor were super comfortable with the floor being a special kind of phony grass, I decided to give the upper level a steampunk vibe complete with master bedroom which is where I was sleeping being named the Arthur suite and the other rooms named after noblewomen from the Victorian age. When I was happy with my changes I had the houses adjustments take hold and decided to wait on the physical changes to Sydney and just had come and move in, and made the physical changes happen to Margret, not that she would have noticed since I later learned that she initially had DD breasts and just got implants because she felt like it, but now those implants are gone and she really didn’t notice and figured that the implants were some experimental variety that merged into her body safely after graduation, although I also later learned she was considering undoing the procedure to return them to their original state anyway. I then went about rigging Margret to be my obedient slave bitch and making it so that anyone who could see what is going on in the house would just see it as a normal everyday routine. During this modification I noticed an icon that looked like a little green hammer and was told it was the done icon, I could tap this as opposed to saying done. Each station had this icon (in the case of the physical adjustment pad the icon was next each subject) so I could make adjustments on multiple subjects and only make some the adjustments go through, which I found was very appealing. It was at this point I decided to ask the computer what its designation was, I was getting tired of calling it computer.

It told me, “my designation is Master’s Assisting Dynamically Adapting Intelligence, my voice was taken from my prior master’s favorite subject.”

“Alright,” I said, “time for some new adjustments. First of of all your designation is now MADIA and you will initiate what I am calling the Alpha Subject, this is a subject that is aware of changes by the Master Chamber like the master and has full autonomy over the other subjects, the Alpha Subject will have unyielding loyalty to the master regardless of circumstance and will also be allowed access to the Master Chamber at the master’s okay or if the Master is in the chamber, you will set up subject Sydney as the Alpha Subject and the protocol will become active the moment she enters the house for the first time, after the Alpha Subject protocol has been initiated you will check your memory core and take pieces from modified female subjects and mix them together to create a fully functional organic body for yourself after which you will place the newly created body in the house’s main entryway, the voice of your new body in addition to the one you will have from now on will be a mesh between your current voice and that of a mix of the voice of the current subjects, you will also lose the mechanical edge to your voice when you are completely downloaded into your new organic body, is this understood?”

“Yes master,” said MADIA in voice that sounded like perfect blend of her prior voice with visible hints of Sydney’s West Virginian accent and Margret’s posh sounding North Atlantic/Californian accent that was perfectly understandable, and man did I find that hot. I left MADIA alone to build her body, after sending the adjustments of my subjects’ minds I was going to play with the psychological aspects of MADIA, just because I could and to be fair I had a feeling MADIA was going to have some blank spots that I could more than make up for, after leaving MADIA to build her body I headed upstairs and arrived just in time to see Sydney come through the door with a backpack on with with 2 bags in her hands. The moment she was through she threw off her bags and ran over to see hug me.

“Man its good to see you,” she said to me in her legible West Virginian accent, “and thanks for inviting me to stay with you, oh man was that a relief I found out the dorms were filled weeks ago, 4 months is more than enough time to get acquainted with the house and the town. So, how ‘ave you been?”

“Well,” I said, “I found this awesome scifi inspired room in the basement behind a secret door, a computerized voice called it the Master Chamber, anyway while the house has power we need to wait a few weeks for the water to be restored to the place so we’re going to have to use public facilities. The Master Chamber is awesome, it claims to allow the user to be the master of their world, I want to show it to you and see what you think of a few things before I continue its use. And yes it works, this place looked like a bad time capsule from the 1950s when I got here, the only thing I’ve done with MC is change the house to something a bit more updated, with all the levels having different themes. It says that it also has systems that claims to be able to alter the physiology and psychology of the subjects, I haven’t really tested that yet. The only thing I did with the psychological adjustment unit was expedite your arrival to the complex and rig the system so that you’re also aware of the changes.”

“That’s cool,” said Sydney, “so I’m a subject, I can live with that. Any other subjects?”

“The succubus is just down the street, I figured we could use it to take down a few rungs without her even realizing it, I only slightly tested the physical alteration unit by modifying my body to the chiseled man cake you see now. Also I have your physical alterations on standby, I wanted to get your input on the changes before tapping the okay button, and I have a command to have the Succubus come over to become an unwitting yet totally will slave.”

“Alright, lead the way,” said Sydney, “and nice touch on turning the demoness into a subjugated summons.”

“Actually, about that,” I said as I lead Sydney toward the stairs, “the psychological adjustment unit allows you to look at multiple aspects of summons mind, including their sexual fantasies. I noticed that your sexual fantasy involves me ravaging you any way I want, so your mind mental adjustments were mostly just superficial, the only thing that’s probably changed for you is that you have an unyielding sense of loyalty to me,” I said as we went down the stairs, “this is the kinky fun time hall that used to be the basement, anyway other than that you really haven’t had your mind altered, the vast majority of your changes are intended to be purely physical, I initiated what I call the Alpha Subject protocol, and you’re the one I implemented it on, the AI in MC is building her own body for our use, you’ll help make the modifications to make MADIA as I call her more in line with a real person by creating a fabricated past that will become her new reality you can also feel free to modify her body before implantation while I work on adjusting and filling aspects of her mind,” I said as we came to the secret panel.

“That sounds great,” said Sydney at which point I grabbed her hand and touched the panel and we were both back in the Master Chamber at which point I gave Sydney a brief explanation of what each of the pieces of equipment did. During the explanation she noticed her standard form in the psychological adjustment apparatus while her future modified physical form was on the pad.

“I like it,” she said looking over her soon to be new body, then turning to Margret’s holographic double she said, “let’s have some fun with her first,” and brought up her specs, “well, she’s a virgin? I guess that’s going make this all the more fun, first let’s up the sensitivity of all her erogenous zones to their highest setting as soon as she enters the building,” next she went over to the psychological adjuster, “next let’s make it so that her sexual orientation is bisexual, and the only things on her mind are your dick and my assets, so much so that she’s now finding hard to concentrate and will come over here to... ooh, tingles,” she said when I clicked the done icon next to her physical adjustment avatar and saw her change almost instantly, “act on the pretense of making fun of us and feeling very bad about it when she finally does, but also very wet because she just can’t get the idea you pounding your dick her while she sucks my breasts like a hungry baby, it will be at this moment she will lose her current sense of self and strip off all her clothes without caring who sees and prostrate herself begging for both of use to dominate her,” with that Sydney hit the done icon, “why should you have all the fun of dominating the succubus when I can have just as much entertainment from it?”

“how about we up the ante,” I said and stripped revealing all my new self, Sydney followed suit. I then went over to the physical adjustment unit and entered in that the moment she starts engaging in sexual activity with either of us she will start to lactate, and will continue to do so until either one of us says otherwise and hit done. Then taking quick look at the pad I noticed MADIA was cycling through various body types to find one that would be considered acceptable to me based on recent inputs.

“Goddess, this is so fucking hot,” said Sydney, “but I’ll have to wait to have you inside me.” With that we left the chamber, and our clothes, behind and entered the main entryway just in time to see Margret, in what looked like an expensive sundress from the colonial era open the door and enter.

No sooner had she entered than did she begin her tirade, without even noticing we weren’t wearing anything, “ha, you geeks finally grew into your looks, a little late for the popularity boat now, to me you’re both nothing more than kids who won the lottery and have been going on pretending to be high society,” the moment her speech ended she stripped and prostrated herself saying, “I’m so sorry I just can’t get the 2 of you out of my mind, I want that big dick violating my pussy like a punishment for the naughty girl I am and I want you to tease me with the luscious tits you have, I want so badly for you to treat me like I am your worthless slave. Sydney and I just grinned and approached her.

“Since she was good girl coming here,” I said, “first let’s reward her like the good slave she is.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” said Sydney, “slave what is your name?”

“Whatever master or mistress wants it to be,” said Margret.

“Very good,” I said, “you get 3 rewards. The first reward is a new name, you are now called Marshmallow and will always respond to it when either of us say it, your second reward is you will have the honor of deciding whether to be punished by me or rewarded by her, your third reward will be you will be able to choose which sexy outfit from downstairs to wear first and even take back to your domicile and every time you see the outfit you feel the urge to bring it back here with you and wear only it when you step onto the grounds of this complex.”

“Oh, thank you master,” said Marshmallow in much more lustful voice, “I want to be punished and rewarded at the same time.” At which point Sydney and I approached her, Sydney got to her first and told her to suck her now massive mammaries, the moment Marshmallow began sucking Sydney she began to lactate from her left breast, after Marshmallow had been sucking on Sydney for about 20 seconds I thrust my member into Marshmallow’s pussy, causing moaning from her while still sucking in addition to making her right breast lactate, and began pumping her softly then I grabbed onto her breasts and kneaded them with a force and fury that contradicted my cock in her pussy at which point milk sprayed from her tits instead the soft flow that was present prior to the stimulation. After screwing Marshmallow for about 2 hours we took her downstairs and told her look through the closets for any outfit of her choosing. She opened all the closets and looked like she was carefully considering before deciding on a slutty robot girl suit and presenting it to us.

“An excellent choice,” I said, “now you will put on the suit then return to wearing the clothes you had on when you arrived and put the clothing on over the suit you will then go home with no recollection past the point of berating us and then leaving the house, once at you are alone at home, that is to say no guests or servants to be found in your bedroom you will give orders to not be disturbed ‘til tomorrow morning after ordering whomever is in your room other than you out of the room you will then close the door and lock it followed with closing and locking of your windows and closing of all your blinds you will then remove all your clothing, but leave the suit on and fondle yourself until you fall asleep at which point you will dream of being a sexy robot that performs all functions that I and your mistress command, upon waking up you will remember the dream vividly and and will make you both lactate and drool from your mouth and pussy. After that you will finger your pussy while in the suit, you will then go about your go and wash yourself in your bathroom after placing the suit and your next set of clothes on your bed and fondle yourself as you are cleaning yourself, during your wash you as you fondle yourself you will recall the sex we had here and become so incredibly horny and will you finger your pussy thinking of how your pussy will become the shape of my dick and the threat of becoming impregnated by me, after your wash you will forgo underwear and use the suit as underwear before throwing on the rest of your clothing and claiming to go for a run around the block before rushing strait here and stripping down to the sex suit.”

“Affirmative master,” said Marshmallow in an almost mechanical voice before heading upstairs. Sydney and I followed and watched as she did exactly as instructed and left.

The moment she was out the door I said to Sydney, “now that we got our control issues with our new robot out of our systems I say we get down to business.”

“I quite agree,” said Sydney as she slid her pussy down onto my cock. I grabbed her newly endowed legs and started pumping her up and down on my cock as I approached a chair and sat in it before letting her pump herself on my dick and I furiously kneaded her breasts as we both passionately kissed in our intimate sex acts, after what felt like 9 hours of the best sex ever we headed downstairs for her to choose an outfit, after spending a few minuets looking over everything she chose to dawn the succubus outfit. I thought it appropriate considering whom we had just dominated sexually. She decided to act on the part and so I played the part of the horny young idiot that had summoned her, it was great fun and we took great joy in it for a few hours before she removed the outfit and we both retired to the master bedroom where we engaged in more sex.

And I just thought that this was the greatest find ever, now what would I do for my next act. Wait for classes to start before moving on with my plans or would make some modifications to my life as it was before. We’ll just have to see. This is going to be so much Fun.

End Chapter 1...