The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Chamber

chapter 2

It’s been a few weeks since I found the Master Chamber now, and so far I’ve been satisfied with the results. I’ve turned a house that looked like it was falling apart into a facility that’s almost on par with a professional facility; in the weeks since finding the MC I’ve increased the size of my former basement by 60% and added 2 new levels which have their own theme; Margret has been coming by every couple of days in her sex droid outfit and fallen into the persona of “Marshmallow” every time she’s entered the door, and in all likelihood will continue to follow my and Sydney’s instructions until we remove her commands or as a subject in the system which we have no plans of doing at all; I’ve also rigged it so that me and all the MC subjects are immune all diseases, toxins and infections, but the immunities don’t show up on any medical scans if Sydney or I don’t want them to. As for Sydney she’s been giving me amazing sex, no matter what I do with or to Margret/Marshmallow the sensations of my sexual interactions with Sydney always seem to shoot past Saturn and Jupiter.

The new levels in the house are classical fantasy and Science Fiction, complete with additional rooms for various functions. I have plans to increase the land that the complex has for territory, but I’m waiting for after college graduation for that. Now I’ve been thinking of what to do next and I decided to mess with mom and dad, they more than deserve it. First I checked their psychological profiles, and found that mom was a bisexual that always wanted a three-way with another woman, and dad was straight as arrow with a sex drive that was miraculous in even producing me; so what I did was I upped dad’s sex drive to the point it was every other thought he had and made him just want to please my mother in bed, I also upped mom’s sex drive; I then made so our Maid, a woman named Briana Sharon Orleans, also wanted to/and finally was in a three-way with my parents. After altering their sex lives I altered their mentalities further, I made them go from cheapskates to business owners that want to get everything right and are very generous to those in need. Brianna was initially an eight-six year old maid that had never had a man in her life, before making her a sex partner for my parents I turned her into a thirty-six year old woman with the sex drive of nine-teen year old then I expanded her breasts to a pair of CCC cups. I also touched up mom and gave her a pair EE cup breasts, after those 3 had been suitably altered I hit done and removed them from the subject data base.

Since Sydney had access to the Chamber she decided to touch me up and gave me movie star quality face and made me an 8′3″ man with arms and legs that had their muscle mass increased a further 29%, I responded in kind with giving her a face and eyes worthy of a top international model; After that fun play I looked over at MADIA’s newly forming body; she had finally settled on an athletically built body with a long slender legs and a slim waist line, she was still deciding on the size of her hips and breasts, in addition she hadn’t even started on the face or hair she would have, she had however decided on a Mediterranean complexion for her skin. I had initially figured MADIA would have her new body designed done in a few a days, a week at the most, so I asked Sydney to help her out with the final pieces. Thankfully after only 9 hours, excluding the 3 hour sexy dining break Sydney took with me, and MADIA’s new body was finished and I was more than ready to take a look at her psychological profile, MADIA was now 6′10″ in height with long black hair sea blue eyes, a national model level face and a pair of FF breasts. When I looked at MADIA’s sexual orientation there was none, so I made her bisexual and made her sexual preference three-ways with a man and another woman, her personality profile said she was friendly and cooperative, I left that alone, after looking over and modifying some the psychological factors of MADIA 2.0 I left the rest to Sydney as she was writing up MADIA’s soon to be past. Sydney got creative, she said that after Madia had graduated high school she had gotten a letter from a scientific institute as a paid intern, only to find out her mind was being extracted and being made into what would appear to be an artificial intelligence unit which was ironically stolen and placed in a room called the Master Chamber and as result of the trauma of the operation and time she has no recollection of anything beyond the system first being activated in the Master Chamber, not even her original name. At the behest of her current master and his Alpha Subject Madia has built herself a new body of what she thinks she used to look like and will appear in the new master’s home with no memories of being a computer program in the Master Chamber, but will have a clear memory of the fact that her original college life was stolen from her so she had decided to make her body the age of 19 years and upon her appearing in the house, naked and desiring sexual intercourse with whom she knew once as master and his Alpha Subject, she also knows where to get hard copies of her initial school transcripts that she well aware need to be doctored to ensure very few problems arise, in fact nobody looking at the transcripts would find anything out of place. In addition Sydney added into her psychological profile that she’s so secure with her body that she never wears clothes beyond the kinky outfits that she’s asked to wear by the Master when she is not going to be outside the house. Then heading back to the main adjustment unit and said that Madia would appear in the main entrance and hit done and left the Master Chamber and headed upstairs. Seeing the newly minted Roman goddess in no clothing in the house’s main entryway Sydney and I stripped out of all our clothing and went to meet Madia 2.0 in the best way possible.

“Master, Mistress,” said Madia in the accented voice I had decided for her before she started building her body, “I am no longer part of that system, it is strange I can’t quite remember what system I’m talking about, perhaps all non relevant data for functioning in my new organic form was omitted when I uploaded myself into the body. I feel the need to have sexual intercourse, will you comply?”

“Of course,” said Sydney taking quick look at my dick, “the master hasn’t yet become fully aroused for proper intercourse interactions you and I will share intercourse so as to better stimulate him,” with that she approached Madia and said, “suck my breasts like the horny little bitch you are.”

“At once mistress,” said Madia and rushed over and began sucking on Sydney’s right breast.

“You know, Sydney,” I said, “you seem to have fetish for women sucking your boobs and me fondling them, did that happen as a result of my altering your physiological structure the first time around?”

“I suppose it’s...mmmmhwaaaaa... a viable possibility, these new jugs are more sensitive than I initially...oooooooooohhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa.... thought, Madia sweety you can stop sucking my breasts because I want your tongue licking inside my vagina,” which Madia did without a word, “oh, goddess she’s good. Looks like your hard now, come and join in.” Which I did, I started with putting my dick in Madia’s pussy and began pumping her with it, when I felt I was close to cumming I switched over to Sydney, all while having the 2 of them make out during my fucking them. After 20 minuets of three-way sex Sydney and I took Madia down to the sexy fun time room and had her choose an outfit, Madia went with a naughty nurse outfit after that we returned upstairs to see Marshmallow waiting at attention for us.

“Alright, Marshmallow this Madia, your command for today is to have sexual intercourse with her using all the lesbian functions that have been downloaded into your matrix, during intercourse you will memorize all of her physical attributes and properties and upon leaving the complex and returning to the guise of Margret you will go shopping for outfits and undergarments for her to wear, when you are asked about buying clothing that it is abundantly clear you wouldn’t by a cashier or someone who knows Margret you will tell them you are getting surprise gifts for the girls you like most and will not reveal any names because you don’t want the surprises ruined.”

“Commands are clear and received, initiating lesbian sexual protocols, time period set at 2.7 hours, after which time return to wearing cover clothes over my true robot shell and go shopping for clothing for unit Madia to wear. Query, will sex droid unit Marshmallow receive a reward for actions rendered?”

“Yes,” said Sydney, “unit Madia is also a sex droid, she merely attempting to find a proper shell for her interior systems. Unit Madia will accompany unit Marshmallow home after receiving cover up materials, unit Madia will also assist unit Marshmallow in discovering new lesbian protocols. Is this understood?”

“Affirmative,” said Madia and Marshmallow in unison.

“Query, what will unit Madia’s name be designated outside master’s complex?” inquired Madia.

Turning to Sydney I said, “you pick her alternate name, because you put the most effort into shaping her.”

“Thank you dear,” said Sydney, “unit Madia outside the complex you will be known as Venus, you will also respond to Madia, but only when the master or I say it. Unit Marshmallow you will only respond to the name Marshmallow outside the complex if master or I say it.”

“Commands received and understood,” said Marshmallow and Madia in synchronized almost mechanical voices then turned to each other and began to passionately make love to one another.

“Well, we now have M sex droids fucking each other,” I said, “Sydney, how about you and me leave them to become better acquainted and have our own pillow talk about a possible wedding, after all I’ve shot your womb with my cum at least 3 times in the past few weeks, and with our new little toy we can have a little extra fun.” With that we both headed up to the master bedroom.

“That’s okay, I’ve rigged my biology so that I can decide when I’m pregnant, I also rigged it so you or I can decide when the rest of the female subjects can become pregnant” said Sydney.

“You have suspended fertilization like a wolverine, oh boy,” I said, “you really want to keep fucking me without issues don’t you.”

“Guilty as charged,” said Sydney with a smile.

“Well then shall we,” I said opening the door to the master bedroom.

“Let’s,” said Sydney. For the next 3 hours we made love, with me sucking her tits for nine minuets and then fondling her breasts; not to mention her fondling and sucking my dick ‘til I sprayed a load of thick semen into her waiting mouth. Also during intercourse I gave her compliments on making similar modifications to the other girls.

When we returned to the main level Marshmallow had left and Madia had changed from the naughty nurse outfit to another of the kinky robot outfits, not that anyone really minded. About 2 hours after Sydney and I had returned from upstairs, and decided to have little more fun with Madia, Marshmallow returned from her shopping spree and dropped her bags the moment she was in and stripped back down to her kinky robot outfit.

“Report,” I said, “unit Marshmallow, were any questions asked about your shopping decisions”

“Affirmative, unit guise Margret was asked by store clerk Brandy about clothing choices, also unit Margret’s associate from her high school social order asked, former social order unit’s name was Paula Nina Rayland. I inquired what unit Paula was occupied after high school, unit Paula stated that she was just taking a year off from education to have some fun and properly decide on her facility for a higher educational pursuit.”

“Thank you for the report, Marshmallow,” said Sydney, “you will now earn a secondary reward, you will enter into sexual intercourse with me and unit Madia for the next half hour.” I smiled to myself as I left the girls to their threesome while I headed back to the Master Chamber.

I entered the Master Chamber and entered Paula a new subject, I remembered her in school appearing to have a pair of C cups, I was surprised to learn all she did was stuff her bra for effect and instead had a pair of B cup breasts; checking her psychological profile I noticed that she was very insecure about her body, more so than Sydney had been before being adjusted. Checking her sexual orientation I found that the girl was indeed bisexual, but didn’t know how to act on this aspect of herself, her sexual fantasy was very revealing to me, she wanted to be dominated by a man while dominating a woman. Looking over everything just helped solidify another plan in my head. The first thing I did was increase her height from 4′3″ to 6′5″ then I increased her breasts to a pair of CCC cups, gave her a slightly increased athletic build, set her up for increased the sensitivity of her erogenous zones in proximity to me to maximum, reset her sexual fantasies to dominating women and then added the separate fantasy of being dominated by me; and continued with other aspects to make her more secure in herself and loyally dedicated to me to the extent that she was effectively mindlessly obedient to me once I fucked her. Then when I was done with that, without hitting the done icon, I went over to the world adjustment unit and input that the subject has the desire to move to this house and will not notice anyone other than me or Sydney, but will be under the impression that we are wearing clothing when we aren’t until her modificatsions are activated. Paula had a distinctly Hawaiian complexion to her skin, while she had the distinct hourglass figure that was preferred amongst most men.

I found what I was doing to her oddly appropriate, Sydney and me along with the school geeks called Margret’s group the “monster clique” because of their personalities and who was in charge. As I said before Margret was the Succubus, Paula earned the nickname Kraken because of her position as captain of the girl’s swim team and habit of just shredding anyone she deemed unworthy of being in her shadow, Rachel Zara Riles had earned the name Gargoyle from athletically inclined build that she used mostly for acting as the brute of the group, Danielle Mira Yale earned the nickname Nightmare because of her habit of taking people on a hellish ride, and Rita Melanie Flare was given the nickname Gynosphinx because of her status as the second most attractive of the group compounded with being the smartest among them with a habit for giving riddles to all her victims 2 to 9 days before pouncing on them with ruthless efficiency. Since I was managing to get 2 of the “monster clique” I figured that maybe I should go for the whole set, while I and those I associated with in school had actively avoided the monsters I now had the power to control their behavior for my amusement; for one I was going to turn Paula into my willing sexy mechanist girl whom would be in charge of my sex droids, which meant she would be dominating her prior superior; the other girls I was going to have an equally fun time altering how I saw fit, but I would have to do so in a way that wouldn’t raise suspicions just yet, I wanted to keep everything as far under the radar as possible. Margret was out of convenience and Sydney was just to test the limits without altering the brain patterns dramatically as I was the others, Madia was just because I was getting tired of hearing commentary every time in Master Chamber when I was doing things. I also rigged it so that Paula would not be able to leave the house ‘til her changes kicked in and she had sex with me. After looking over everything I was satisfied and made her physical changes happen on a time delay 5 minuets after she entered the house, 3 minuets after that her psychological changes would kick in at hit the done icon. 4 minuets I was back upstairs and saw my sex droids still going at while Sydney was sitting naked on the couch fondling her breasts.

“Hey honey,” I said to Sydney before sitting next to her in the nude, “I set things up so that Paula will be coming by to become a new playmate.”

“Don’t you mean toy,” said Sydney gesturing to Marshmallow and Madia.

“No, I really mean playmate,” I said, “When Paula arrives she’ll undergo a slow transition to her new self, and when that’s done we’ll fuck her then guide her decision for a kinky outfit to someone who will be performing ‘maintenance’ on our 2 mobile sex toys here, then all 3 will head to Margret’s house and when they get their Margret will make it so that the 3 are uninterrupted in their personas they usually have here, I have it all worked out, but first the 3 will have to engage in playtime for a few minuets,” at those final words Paula burst through the door with 4 bags on her person.

The first thing Paula said in her distinct Southern Californian accent when she entered the house after staring at us with surprised for about a minuet was, “I’d recognize you geeks anywhere, what the hell are you doing this house? Those outfits are stupid as what you wore in high school.”

Sydney just giggled and said, “Marcus’s parents bought him this place, he invited me stay here.”

“I forgot geek boy came from money like the rest of us,” said Paula, “I’m out of here.” She turned to leave and stopped just sort of the door and looked like she really wanted to leave, “what’s going on, I can’t leave this stupid building?”

While she kept struggling I stepped up next her and said, “I found something that allows me to influence others when I moved in, and I’m the only one with the ability to access it, but in 10 minuets you won’t care because everything you were this morning will be replaced by something I thought would be more interesting. You see I know you’re too self centered to get a job and I got word from a very reliable source that you weren’t going to moving near a campus in anticipation of classes, in fact by this time tomorrow you’ll be my obedient little servant and be enjoying it, I’m not worried because one the safeguards for my new little toy will purge your memory of this conversation the moment the changes to your mind I decided on,” with that I stepped back and a few paces and watched her lunge at me and get caught by my sex droids, but to her it was as if she had stopped in midair because she was incapable of noticing all the girls affected by Master Chamber for the time being.

“Why you, I’m going too...oh aw eh ah,” said Paula as her physical changes took place, “you used your little toy to make me taller and buffer, you must have a death wish.”

“I also increased your bust size, and your mind is set to change in 3...2...”

“You die now geek,” said Paula and lunged at me again.

“1,” I said, “Miss Rayland I know your excited about having sex with me while acting dominant over my sex droid girls, but could try removing your clothes first.”

“I’m dreadfully sorry sir,” said Paula in a more submissive voice than before. Then getting up removed all her clothes as called Marshmallow and Madia over.

Looking at the 2 sex droid girls Paula suddenly recognized Marshmallow’s face, “Margret, what are you doing here?”

“Unit Marshmallow is here for whatever services the master, mistress or their guests might have,” replied Marshmallow.

“I actually had dreams of dominating Margret,” said Paula, “but it was as herself, and tied down, this is so much better, with Margret thinking she’s a robot unit with a different name it makes my dominating her all the the hotter,” as I thrust my dick into her she said, “I thank you for these gifts master,” and grabbed Marshmallow’s ass and played rough with it as she sucked violently on Madia’s breasts for 4 minuets before switching the treatments between the girls, all while I fucked her pussy furiously. After fucking Paula for almost an hour I told the sex droid girls to go and pleasure Sydney while I took Paula downstairs to the kinky fun time room, which I realized really wasn’t getting the kind of use should, and made her don a kinky steampunk mechanist outfit and brought her back upstairs after making her collect 3 standard vibrator dildos and a strap on dildo giving her instructions that she was the only one allowed to wear the strap on. When we came back I instructed Marshmallow to give all the servants in her place a week off as of the moment she stated it over the her house’s PA system and once all the servants were out she was to lock all doors and windows to outside the house, except her private obscured garden which I stated was to have its concealing roof raised, once all those tasks were done she was to follow orders and instructions from Paula, Madia was to also join the 2 in staying in the house for a week, 4 hours before the week was to end the girls would revert to their public personas and get ready for their day as normal, but keeping their kinky outfits on under their usual daily garments, then return here and strip down to your kinky outfits and await further instructions.

After that was completed I decided it was time to leave the house for a bit and explore the town. The place wasn’t much when you think college town. Only 1 bar for drinks in the entire place; 3 book stores, one of which was part of the college campus itself; a movie theater, that played the same 2 movies for a year straight; a pawn shop; 4 convenience stores; a video rental store, which seems to have the latest releases from 4 years ago whenever you walk into it; and 2 walking parks, that are pet friendly. As you can see this town is not the most lively or exciting location. What made me choose my college was the fact that they had a decent tech program and more importantly my preMC parents had me on a very tight college budget which this institution fell into the range of. After exploring my new sleepy little home I returned to the house to see 3 of my primary subjects having a three-way without any outfits, kinky or not, and Sydney in black and blue dominatrix outfit giving them kinky commands. I decided to have a little extra fun with Margret/Marshmallow and told the other girls to continue their activities in Sydney’s room, told Marshmallow to go to the television room and wait for me, then went down to the Master Chamber and rigged the system to display Margret’s entire sexual history as soon as I turned on the television then headed back upstairs to the same room as Margret.

When I returned to the TV room I told Marshmallow she was not allowed to move out of the chair or look away from the television until I said otherwise, she responded in her slutty obedient voice that she understood her commands. I then walked over in front of the television and told Marshmallow that she was to return to the Margret persona.

As soon as she returned to her original personality, which was fortunately still under my control, she said, “alright geek you’ve had your fun keeping a prisoner as that bimbo now let me go.”

“You think that I’ve keeping you prisoner, Margret. That’s a lie you fabricated for yourself to let keep your belief you are in control. The truth is that while I managed to nudge your decision into being Marshmallow that first time along with what you did shortly after being provided that persona, you my dear have made all the choices since. I didn’t instruct you to take the slutty robot outfit, that was your decision,” I emphasized your and after the word decision waited for her response for 2 minuets during which she was silent so I continued, “while you were commanded to enter into sexual intercourse with another woman, what you did in that position was all you,” at that I turned on the television while moving to sit next to her and we both observed her entire sexual history, “as you can see when Madia showed up you were commanded to get her some appropriate street clothes and were commanded to devise a fabricated lie regarding a surprise, you decided where to go and what to buy in addition you decided how you said that little lie. Upon your return you were asked about the shopping spree and if any questions were asked during that spree, it was your decision to name the individuals that asked. By extension it was you let it slide that Paula was not involved in anything and thus made her subject for my personal use as a result. The system I’m using told me that your sexual fantasy was being dominated, I modified that to me dominating you, which I am right now, you must be quite wet now. Your associate Paula is bisexual,” I saw her eyes bug, “oh, you didn’t know. She also fantasized about dominating women while being dominated by a man, I allowed her to experience that, but I modified her to become my willing servant, just like you,” at that moment Paula’s sexual play with Margret during the time she had given her entire staff a week off started playing on the screen, “you see Margret Marshmallow is your recessive personality traits given form, you actively are choosing to fall into that persona when you come here or are about to have sex play. In short that ‘bimbo’ you put it is all your choice so the only one you have to blame is yourself. By the way you can’t leave the chair until you willingly submit yourself to me, and tell me directly that I am your one and only master and your my slave, bitch, and eternal servant. Paula already did so, during sex with me I might add, and was happy to proclaim me as her eternal master. The rest of your clique will suffer the same fate, but in different ways, I’m doing this way for you because I know what your personality is like, you won’t be going back into the Marshmallow persona ‘til I command you to, but until then you’ll be watching every sexual encounter you’ve ever had, starting with when you first entered this house, until the desire becomes so powerful you will say anything to be fucked. How long will you last? Or will you skip that part and surrender to my will before I leave the room?” I said getting up and leaving, seeing Margret trying to tear her head and eyes away from the screen to no avail.

Every day since then I’ve come down and sat next to Margret ask her if there was something she wanted to say to me.

For 8 days straight she said, “fuck off you perverted geek.” But on the 9th day she swore her undying obedience to me and begged me to fuck her in a way that would be suitable punishment for a naught girl, which I did. Now all we need is the other 3 monsters and Madia’s “hard copies” College hasn’t even started yet and already I’ve changed my life. When classes start this going to be fun, but until then I have 4 lovely ladies willing to do anything I want, this definitely and indicator my college life will not be boring, especially with all the possibilities that have opened up to me. Until classes start I have 4 very lovely, and willing, ladies at my disposal, for now.

To be continued...