The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master Chandler and the Chance Encounter

She had never before seen the man who captured her attention as he confidently stroad in to hotel lounge. He was of a tall and medium build. He had short and wavy dark and mysterious cativating hazel eyes. He was impecably dressed in a black tuxedo and she wondered what ocassion he had come from. She realized that he could somehow sense her attention as his powerful gaze fixed upon the young beauty. She was slender with long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a short strapless red dress and black seven inch heels. It was clear that she enjoyed commanding a man’s attention. As he drew near she felt waves of desire resonate up he spine.

He smiled and said “May I buy you a drink?” “Why yes.” she said to the very forward young man.

She did not quite understand how she could accept a drink from a total stranger but unbeknownst to her he did. Todd Chandler was very talented at instantly commanding the attention of any woman he desired. He willed her attention to him. Although she was very sexy, Todd often bedded higher class women. However for tonight she would make for good sport.

“My name is Jennifer.” she said.

“Todd Chandler.” he introduced himself.

“Where have you been so dressed up?” she playfully inquired.

“I attended a wedding this evening” he replied.

They made light conversation about the affair. She smiled as he described the event to which he had been the best man. He told told her how he knew the couple. She was hanging on every word imagining what he could do to her.

“I’m suprised the bride didn’t marry you instead.” she flattered.

He smiled and said “She will be on her knees sucking my cock before you know it.”

Jennifer was shocked at hearing such a lewd boast and even more shocked the the people around her didn’t react at all except for her. Todd smiled knowing that this lovely young woman would on her knees even sooner. She would serve his evey lustful whim.

“How do you suppose that’s going to happen?” she said not quite taking him seriously.

“I’m very good at making women do what ever I want. You for example have been fantasizing about what I could do to your lovely little body.” he said with complete confidence.

Jennifer eyes widened as the young man sucessfully guessed what she was thinking. Her desire was getting much stronger. She want and needed him to fuck her. She would give anything for the pleasure of his body against hers. Little did she know that Todd did not guess what she was thinking he knew. He could see inside her and soon he would be inside her.

“Why don’t we talk about it somewhere more private.” he suggested.

They headed to the elevator. Jennifer was not sure what she was feeling other than she wanted him badly. In the mirror walled elevator Jennifer stood still as Todd walked around her looking down upon and with contempt.

“You actaully think you are good enough for me.” Todd sneared behind her.

“Please. Give me a chance.” she weakly said.

Todd stood right behind her as the elevator rose and softly whisphered “You are so beneath me but I will give you a chance to pleasure me.".

“Thank you.” she happilly said.

He put his arms around here waist. Her behind grinded in the bulge in his pants. She was breathless with anticipation. Todd felt delight as he would make this lovely but unworthy woman into his his personal slut. He would use her and cast her aside when he tired of her.

“If you fail to please me, you will die.” he said with menace.

She fearfully said “I won’t fail to please you. Please take me, I’m yours”.

“Yes you are.” he said as he nibbled her her ear and her neck.

“Oh my God, he’s so powerful.” she thought “I can feel it.".

His hands worked their way up and cupped her breasts. She longed for him to free her from her little red dress so she could feel his strong hands all over her. The elevator reached her floor and she hurried to open her door. She fumbled with her keycard. She could feel the powerful young man close behind. Todd knew it would not be long. He would make the cute young blonde into his personal fuck toy. He grabbed her from behind, grinding into her filling her mind with such excitement that she could barely think at all.

“Maybe I should fuck you up the ass right here in the hallway.” he said knowing that she would let him if he wanted.

The door clicked and flung open. He pushed her against the wall and slammed the door behind her. He took her in his arms. The kiss he gave her was electric. Their tongues danced. She felt devoured by him. His caress was so perfect. He forcefully turned her around and embraced her from behind. His hands pulled down the neckline of her short red strapless dress. His hands cupped her exposed and eager breasts. He squeezed and she moaned.

“You will call me Master.” he whisphered into he ear.

“Yes.” she moaned.

“Yes What?” he said as he pinched her nipples.

“Yes, Master.” she moaned.

“Say it again” he said.

“Master.” She repeated.

“Louder.” he commanded.

“Master!” she repeated loudy.

“LOUDER YOU FUCKING LITTLE WHORE!” he demanded.

“MASTER!” she cried out.

“Now take off my scarf and jacket and neatly hang them up.” he ordered.

Jennifer promptly obeyed. She carefully removed the white scarf and hung it up. She did the same with his jacket. After which she gazed at him. With his jacket off it was revealed that he was even more powerfully built than was previously let on.

“You are so very handsome and sexy Master.” she softly said.

“Look into my eyes.” he plainly said and she obeyed.

She longingly looked into his eyes. She felt drawn into him and she more longed to feel his powerful manhood inside of her. Then suddenly she felt something different, pain, enormous pain. She clutched her bare chest as it felt like every muscle in her tight little body spasmed. What was he doing to her. She was so very afraid.

“What did you do to me?” she fearfully inquired.

“It’s a gentle reminder of what will happen if you fail to satisfy me, you unworthy little slut.” he said with such distain and contempt.

He continued “You took too long to hang up my jacket. You will obey me promptly.".

“I will Master, please forgive your little whore.” Jennifer cried.

“I can destroy you with a single thought.” he said with such menace.

“Please don’t destroy me Master. Please let me make it up to you. I want to show you how I love you and want to serve you.” she cried.

“Kneel before me.” Todd Chandler said to the woman he so easily enslaved. She immediately fell to her knees.

He opened his zipper and stroked he lips with his erect cock. She opened her mouth but he slapped her. She was bewildered. She dare not question him because he had the power to crush her like a bug.

“Beg for it slut.” he demanded.

“Please Master.” she replied.

“I SAID BEG!” he yelled.

“Please Master, Please let me suck your cock. I know I’m unworthy but please give me the privelge of pleasuring you.” she begged desperately.

“You may suck my cock slave.” Todd smiled.

She took his great manhood in her little mouth. As she sucked on his mighty cock she could tell he was amused but little more. She was was frightened that this powerful man she was servicing would punish her. Shew knew she deserved it for Todd was obviously wealthy and was used to better cocksuckers.

“Worship me like the god I am, you worthless little cunt” he demanded of of his slave.

“Yes Master. You are a god and I worship you!” she fearfully said before redoubling her efforts to serve her master.

Suddenly his hands were on the back of her head. She gasped as he shoved his huge dick into the back of her throat. There now seemed to be a look of pleasure on his face as he raped her gorgeous smile. Todd delighted in the silent look of terror she displayed as he fucked her face so hard she nearly choked. Then there was a knock at the door.

“Dry off my dick and zip up my pants slave. Answer the door.” her master commanded.

Jennifer obeyed without hesitation. The delivery boy, a nerdly teenager was astonished by what he saw at the door, an absolutely hot woman with her lovely breasts exposed. He hesitated to push in the cart with the champagne. He was so dumbfounded. Todd signed the bill.

“Your girlfriend is so hot.” the gawky little dork said.

“You like looking at her, don’t you?” Todd said with a smile.

“Oh yes!” he said.

“Enjoy the sight for it’s the last thing you will ever see.” Todd said in an evil tone.

“Huh?” the boy said as he looked at Todd puzzled.

Todd smirked and the teen started to scream. Blood dripped from his eyes and he started to choke. He fell to the ground, spasmed for several minutes. and died. Jennifer realized how powerful her master was. He really could kill with a thought. He could read and control minds. She realized that he enslaved her when his gaze fixed upon her downstairs. In addition to the fear she felt since he could easily do what she saw to her on the slightest whim, she also felt gratitude. Her master brutally punished that little dork for daring to gawk at her. She needed to feel his powerful manhood inside of her moe than ever. he smiled and kissed her. He undid his bowtie and unbuttoned his shirt. She eager caressed his muscular and powerful cheast. She was in ectasty to feel more of her master’s powerful body. He waved his and her dress and underwear disappeared. She now stood completely naked before her master wearing on her stockings and high heeled shoes.

Todd smiled “You will make a nice little appetizer before I devour my best friend’s bride.".

He continued “I intend to fuck her while she wearing her wedding dress.”

“I thought you loved me master.” Jennifer said sadly.

“Prententious little whore.” her master said with compempt as he took a glass of champagne in his hand.

“I have the right to use you and throw you away” he sneered.

He pour the wine on her perky little breasts. She arched her back as he hungrily sucked her firm little breasts. The enormous pleasure of his lips on her breasts reminded her that lowly little sluts like her had no right to demand or expect anything from such a powerful man who was completely right to take whatever he wants. She unzipped his pants and felt her way inside to his rock hard cock. He permitted the little cunt to pull down his pants. Soon her master was standing nude. The cute little slut was in awe before him. He looked like the statue of a greek god. She knelt before him.

“Master please fuck me. I know I’m am so unworthy but I will just die if you don’t me now.” She begged.

He picked her up off the ground and lowered the little slut onto his huge dick. She felt like she was being torn in half from her master’s huge cock. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He bounced up and down. She felt unbelievible waves of pleasures. She screamed as she rode her master’s cock. He bit one of her nipples. She screamed in ectasy. She knew that she did not deserve to pleasured by the powerful young man who was kind enough to let her be his little fuck toy to tide hime over until he could take the woman he really desired. She knew He had the right to destroy her for daring to be anything less than a perfect slave to the wealthy and powerful young man. He walked around the hotel suite with his little whore wrapped around him, impaled on his huge cock. He stepped over the corpse of the boy he destroyed.

He enjoyed killing the little nerd. Todd Chandler enjoyed the power he had and really enjoyed making other people feel it. He learned of his powers when he entered puberty. When he was thirteen, a seventeen year old cheerleader dared to say no to him when he asked her out. During a football game, he saw the perfect chance to teach that bitch a lesson. From the stands he reached out and telekinetically raped the little cunt. She felt like she was being fucked in the cunt and sodomized at the same time by a huge invisible dick. After she was committed to a psych-ward, he would visit her every so often and to torment her. After that nobody dared to defy him. Todd enjoyed using his power to bully jocks and fuck their lovely cheerleader girlfriends.

He now fucked his little toy even harder. The waves of pleasure were overwhelming her. As she bounced up and down even harder she knew that she deserved to die. She had no right to the pleasure her master was blessing her with. Little did she know she would pay he ultimate price for the privelege of serving the great man whose arms she was in. Todd smile because his latest little was a better fuck than he expected. It does make sense however given the fact that such a low class woman would harder to please a great man. Her pussy felt wonderful as he teared into it.

“It felt so good watching that little dork die, Master. He gave me the creeps.” Jennifer said breathless.

“I knew it would slave.” he master said as she bounced up and down.

He lifted the slut off his dick and dropped her to the ground. He laughed at her as she cried. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He then forced her to the mirror.

“Bend over whore!” Todd demanded of his slut.

“Yes Master.” she complied.

“You have a sweet little pussy now let’s see about yout cute little ass.” he said.

“Please Master you cock is so huge!” she begged.

“Bend over whore or I will destroy you!” her master said.

“The bride and her groom are about to arrive from the reception so I’m going to finish you off.” he continued.

“Please be gentle Master.” she begged.

“I will be no such thing whore.” he said without a trace of mercy in his tone.

Suddenly Jennifer felt without warning her master’s huge cock invade her asshole. She could see her master’s evil grin in the mirror as he relished her look of pain.

“Feel my power slut.” he said.

“Ouch. Please Master.” she begged.

“Feel your Master’s power.” he said as he slid his cock up her ass with more force.

“Master, you’re hurting me.” she cried.

“You still don’t get it bitch. I own you. You are mine to hurt or even kill is it gives me pleasure.” he said as increased the pace.

She could do nothing but cry as he savagely raped her ass. She saw her reflection of agony and his sadistic look of pleasure in the mirror. She could do nothing but obey her master. He had every right to torture her petite body for pleasure. He finally pulled his cock out. She could limped as she could barely walk. She cried.

“Do you love me slave?” he asked.

“I worship you Master, you are a god to me.” she weakly spoke.

“Worship is best done on your knees.” he said but she hesitated.

“YOU WILL KNEEL!” he said as his eyes glowed.

Jennifer fell to her knees. It was useless to resist his power. He delighted in using and degrading her. He had the power to do whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted. He shoved his dick in her mouth and savagely raped her face. He felt such pleasure as he came in her face and in her mouth. Jennifer then blacked out. When she woke she saw him dressed in his tuxedo except for bowtie being still undone. He smiled.

“Fucking you made for good sport.” Todd said.

“You used me.” she cried.

“Jennifer Johnson, you are just a little whore for me to warm up on. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a beautiful bride to sodomize.” he said.

“Now a parting gift, a small token of what you really deserve.” he said as he urinated all over her.

Jennifer then saw her master disappear before her very eyes and she was left on the floor of her hotel suite covered in urine and semen. In the corner of her eye she saw the corpse of the servent Todd destroyed with his mind. She cried knowing that no man would be able to pleasure he as much as the powerful young man who just discarded her.

The End