The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Part 2

There was an instant when I woke up that I still thought that maybe, just maybe it had all been a dream. Afterall I mean, ball of light popping out of nowhere? Alien invasion with a total mind take over of the world population? Are you fucking kidding me? It was the perfect mix of absolute nonsense to render the whole thing a nonsequitur.

But as I looked up at the ceiling and took in the room around me I realized that this wasn’t my bed. The third floor apartment I knew, but all the same this was not my typical place of residence. I felt the movement of the sheets laying next to me. I turned and saw the shimmering blonde hair, those large round eyes closed, and those wide lips curled up in a smile, Natalie. She was still wearing the shimmering black night dress and stiletto heels that I’d seen her in the night before. That night I came to her apartment.I used the key that she’d never asked back, walking in, seeing her standing motionless by her dining room table, another orb floating over her head, another set of repetitious commands issuing from her mouth. I had reached again for that floating ball, again I had been shocked and sent to the ground, again those commands had changed from her lips.

I remember how the ball faded only a few minutes later, but the expression on her face had still been blank. She just stood there motionless for several minutes. Who knew what thoughts running through her head? And then suddenly her body jerked, she walked towards her bedroom in a deliberate and almost awkward manner. I stepped in front and she just walked around me, her head always facing forward, saying nothing, her whole body acting like I wasn’t even there. I watched her open the door, stretch out on her bed, her eyes closing. A few seconds later I realized she was sleeping.

Whatever was going on I decided that I didn’t want to fuck with it. This was some star trek type crazy shit going on you know? How much could I really understand about it? Still she was laying there... It was an “all in” kind of action for me as I dove onto the bed next to her. If she woke up and nothing had changed I was a stalker, see freaked out screaming and I got a restraining order. If she woke up and I was a supreme ruler of whatever the fuck? Than I was about to have some of the fantastic sex that was her hallmark, or at least a damn fine blow job.

She shifted around some more next to me. My eyes continued to run over her, those tight legs and glorious curves. They were too big to render her the aneorexic supermodel type, but definitely not so big to make her look in the least disproportionate. In summary she was hot. She was incredibly hot. I found my mind suddenly drifting, wondering how I bedded her in the first place, wondering how I dated her. I know the numbers scheme is complete bullshit, but still sometimes you just have to look at yourself and wonder. I had my pluses, don’t get me wrong but I was no Fabio if you catch my drift.

Natalie was not quite a Blake Lively, but she was damn close.

Damn if I wasn’t getting aroused, time to roll the dice and see what happened.I reached my hand down the open V in her dress, knowing the bare breast that rested underneath. I squeezed into the warm flesh, my thumb running against her nipple.

A pleasant sigh escaped from her mouth, which slowly parted into a wider open mouthed smile. Her eyes opened then recognition gave way to adulation.

“Ricardo,” she moaned.

Jackpot.

I watched as she peeled back the shoulder straps of her dress releasing her breasts to the open air, my hands squeezing and kneeding them. I could feel her body gyrating forward, pressing up against me, that warm flesh, those eyes filled with such an insane heat.

“What do you want me to do?”

A wicked smile crossed my face, “I think you know.”

She only nodded, pulling away from me briefly. Her hands reached for the sheets and pulled them back. She undid the belt on my pants, pulling them down and off. All the time her eyes stayed on me, all the time that inferno of lust in her eyes. She pulled back on the boxers, exposing my hard member. She hiked up her skirt and slipped her lace panties off, the stiletto heels falling to the ground behind her. And then she was pressing her vag onto me, already moist. She leaned over me, her hips rocking as my hands worked the breasts that hung over my chest. She was tight. She was still so wonderfully tight. She was moaning and I was grunting and it just went on and on and on.

I don’t know how long we went at it, but I know that when she let out that final exhale and collapsed down next to me I felt the most wonderful kind of exhausted in the fucking world. Sprint or marathon, whatever it is your pleasure, the end was always the goddamn same and it was better than any drug I’d ever tried.

Her arm lay over me, her breasts pressed up against my side, her dress scrunched at her midriff, those deep brown eyes filled with yearning. I knew then without question that she would do whatever I told her to, and she would cherish it. It was fucking great.

“I’ll make you some breakfast.”

“You can’t cook. You never cooked.”

“I can manage eggs,” she said with a wink,” after that little run you have got to be hungry.”

I was. “Alright,” I tweaked her nipple.

Her face scrunched, but she still giggled.

My eyes ran up and down the gorgeousness of her body, “No clothing though.”

She stood up from the bed, pulling the dress off, revealing all of her creamy skin perfection, “Whatever you want” again that giggle. It had been good before, but it had never been this good.

I watched her walk away, bare feet padding towards the kitchen. She stopped and turned to me, golden hair swishing about, “By the way if you ever want to go another round or maybe just a blow job let me know. I live to serve and make you happy Rick.”

Oh yeah, never even close.

I want to tell you how much of a turn on it is to watch a naked woman cook. You just get to see every movement of the body, the breasts swaying as she lifts an arm, her ass bouncing as she walks to the fridge and pulls out what she needs. It was even better when I walked up behind her, my hands grasping at her breasts, my cock plunging in from behind. Her eyes closed and she sighed contentedly. She didn’t even burn the eggs. I had no idea what else that floating orb thing had done to them, but I was all about it. If this was status quo let the Kalarian empire come.

Breakfast itself would have been completely unremarkable if not for the fact that Natalie, still naked, spoon fed me with one hand while working my cock with the other. She was completely responsive to me. Everything I wanted, she wanted. And we weren’t talking some automaton bullshit here either. She was still a person. She still acted on her own, but in every single way my needs came first. It was unreal. I don’t know how many times I can say this, but it was quickly becoming the best day I’d ever known.

I wanted to stay there all day. And Buddha only knew that Natalie wanted me to stay there with her, fucking like rabbits. It reminded me vaguely of when we first met, after the getting to know you bullshit. (Which by the way, about Natalie, not a lot to know once you get past the extreme hotness.) But it didn’t matter. It was sex and more sex.

But as early morning became late afternoon I wanted to know what was going on outside this humble apartment. How else had the world changed after that night? Was I about to be rudely awakened into some kind of despotic hell? Whatever it was I wanted to be as prepared as I could, and I told Natalie as much. She vocalized her regrets at my leaving, but made no efforts to stop me.

She stood in the doorway still naked, her eyes staring at me, “If you want me to come with you I will. I don’t even need the clothing,” mischievious grin, I knew with absolute certainty that she meant it.

Unreal and hot as fucking hell. All I could do was grin, and expend ever ounce of my willpower to walk down those stairs and away from that door. Relief had given me some room to think and the world outside had to come first. And suddenly my hand was shaking at the doorknob out, wondering how bad it was, wondering how weird it might be. Were people just fucking in the streets? Were these Kalarians, whatever they looked like, already here and walking among us? Was I going to have play like I was part and parcel to their little plan and if so what would that mean? Reality check Rick, stop being so fucking dramatic, twist the knob, open the door, find the fuck out.

And that was exactly what I did. And as I stepped out into the sunlight of the open streets I realized that...nothing even remotely different had happened. Everyone outside was dressed the same. Everyone seemed to greet each other the same. Cars and bicyclists passed by me with the typical Portland friendly “hello.” I started, pausing, my head turning back towards the door. A slight feeling of disbelief crept into my mind. I ran what had happened in Natalie’s apartment through my head again. It was awesome, a little weird, but was it possible? I mean could Natalie have just wanted me so bad that she was willing to do all of those things for me without question? And had I just dreamed the whole evening before? Yeah I know, crazy right? What can I say? By nature I’m a skeptic and it isn’t like Alien invasions happen every day.

I stopped a random stranger on the street, “Hey, do you remember what happened last night?”

The guy looked at me kind of confused, “What do you mean?”

How to frame it, “Who do you serve?”

He looked at me like I was stupid, “Well the Kalarian empire of course.”

Ah. “Just checking, sorry to bother you.”

The man just smiled and shook his head like I was some kind of moron. I watched him walk away. It was exactly the kind of confirmation that I needed. I knew then it must have been the same for everyone. Their control was just part of the everyday. For them nothing had changed.

I halfway expected to see flying saucers hanging out in the skies as I drove my truck home, little green men with blaster pistols or something. Or were the whacked out people who believed in Roswell right and the aliens were small and gray with gigantic black creepy eyes and anal probes. I could only laugh. It didn’t matter. Not only was I going to find out soon enough, but I got laid, several times, and everytime in the best fucking way possible. Take your shit one step at a time Rick. Life was good right now. And by my own estimations it was only going to get better. I even managed to hum along to the Vishnu awful music playing out of the radio.

Less than thirty minutes later I was back at my house, Julie’s Toyota Corolla sat in the driveway, awesome. Through the door, Julie sitting there on the couch TV off, black t-shirt(she changed!), books sprawled out on the ground before her. Alien invasion and she was still studying for the BAR exam or whatever the hell it was that law students do. You got to be fucking kidding me.

“Hey Julie.”

“Hey Rick, how are you doing?” was that pleasure that I detected in the tone of her voice? She was smiling at me, and not that smug little “I’m better than you” smile. No it was the warm “I’m genuinely pleased to see you” kind of smile.

Time to ask the question, “Who do you serve?”

“Well you of course,” she said like I was some kind of moron.

“Really?”

“Really.”

Executing shit grin,” Take off all your clothes and let me examine your body.”

“Oh sure,” she said stepping out from the clutter surrounding where she sat. “If you want to have sex or something that would be pretty nice too” she said as she pulled off her t-shirt and sweatpants, letting them fall to the ground. I stared, the bra, and breasts, watching as she unclasped the undergarment from around her body. A quick kick of the panties and she stood before me bathed in the sheen of her own skin. The body beneath her clothing was everything that I expected it to be. You could see the muscle lines along her legs, the vague firmness of a partial sixpack, enough to tell you that she was a real athlete, but not hitting anywhere near that gross ass body builder level. And the breasts? That was the one off part about her body, in this case a good way. See most athletes I knew, small tits, just comes with the territory. But the case with Julie was something different. They were big, were not talking melons here, but borderline.

She stood before me in a complete non-chalance, like everything she was doing was so completely normal.

“How do you feel about titty fucks?”

“I have no problem with them.”

“Anal?”

“Never done it, seems kind of gross, but from you I think I’d love it.”

“BJ’s?”

“Your cock in my mouth I would love.”

I stopped, “Not what I asked. Let’s try that again, what do you think about blow jobs?”

She stood awkwardly a moment, fiddling with her hair, obviously uncomfortable saying what she wanted to say.

“Come on, you can’t resist, afterall what’s your primary objective?”

What happened next took me completely off guard.

Julie went rigid suddenly, standing at attention, her face suddenly going blank, " My primary objective is to serve Ricardo Castillo. I will do whatever he commands. I will pleasure him and—”

You got to be fucking kidding me. She stood there for a good minute and a half, maybe even two, rattling off that entire goddamn speech that had been crammed in that little career driven mind of hers. I just stood there, waiting, chuckling a little, being annoyed a little, but dealing with it. To be honest it was kind of arousing watching a naked chick standing at attention like that.

And after she was done, her body went loose again, emotion once again played across her face, and with it that awkwardness.

“So...” I continued, “How do you feel about oral, you’re not going to make me angry.”

“I believe that it degrades women,” she said in a meek voice.

Why did that not surprise me? “Okay, have you ever received oral before?”

“Yes.”

Fucking hypocrisy. “Next thing you’re going to tell me you’ve never dated a guy who was ever on top while you were fucking.”

“Well...,” the words trailing off, which of course completely told me that I had somehow hit on the absolute truth.

I was actually starting to get angry, “Jesus Christ girl, you’re like a fucking cliche, the man hating woman whose just covering up some major internal issues. Do I really have to go into a rant about shared privlidges?”

Proud carriage gave way into sagging shoulders, “I’ll do anything you want.” Her eyes looked up at me glittering. “Let me give you a blow job. I can be good. I promise.”

Still couldn’t get over the weird. Still totally aroused by the weird. Ah... what the hell? “Whatever you do just don’t give me teeth.”

Sweet fucking Muhammed (Muslims please don’t start riots based on the association of Muhammed with ‘fucking’ he was a great guy I’m sure and I mean no disrespect in the use of his name as an expository, grow up) this would be the point where I go into some kind of great detail about how great the BJ was and how the control was awesome blah blah blah blah. But it wasn’t. She was like a child meandering in the dark. I’ll give her an A for effort, she tried, but shit no imagination to speak of. It was obvious from the dry mouth, lack of spit, and her attempt to deep throat (failed) right off of the bat that she had never even thought about doing something like this before.

I couldn’t believe that part of the reason I’d left Natalie’s apartment was for this. I should have just gone with the titty fuck. I was staring at her, my back against the couch. Her face looked all full of shame and crap. “I’m good at other things.”

I sighed, “Yeah, but there’s nothing quite like a good BJ.”

“I’m sorry.”

And she sounded like she really was. And suddenly I was feeling guilty, what the fuck! My eyes drifted across the room, past Julie on the ground and all of her still fine nakedness, her law books sprawled out on the floor behind her. Damnit I still kind of wanted to fuck her, but if her BJ was any kind of pretext to her own sexual prowess I should just head back to Natalie and kick it with her some more. What I was experiencing was a loss of faith, and truth was I kind of just wanted to get out of there. But still...“Alright” frustration giving way to a level tone, and a little bit of sympathy,(just a little) “Julie.”

“Yes,” she said, her eyes perking up, ready to jump on anything that I told her to do.

“Do you own a dildo?”

“No...”

Of course not. “Okay grab a carrot out of the fridge, and blunt the sharp end.”

“Okay.”

“You’re going to stop studying all of this law crap right now, it doesn’t matter. Do you understand me?”

She nodded her head.

“We have a computer and internet, find some pornos online, study it and practice on the carrot. Do you get me?”

“Yes Rick.”

“Next time I get back you’re not going to try so hard when giving me that blow job, and you’re going to have some idea as to what you’re supposed to do.”

“Yes Rick.”

I still eyed her wonderful nakedness, the smooth tone of her skin, those round breasts, not quite bulbous, but large and beautiful. She had a sexy body, there was really no doubt about it. It was kind of a waste if I didn’t do something. “Julie get your chest over here.”

Surprise and then a little twinkle in her eye, “Rick?”

“I’m going to fool around with those gorgeous breasts of yours for a little before I go.”

A smile spread wide across her face, “That would be wonderful.”

Weird. Weird, but incredibly arousing. One thing kind of led to another from there. Hand squeezing warm flesh led to soft moaning from Julie, led to tongue licking and sucking on delicious mounds, led to her dry humping me a little, led to fingering her pussy, and then showing her the power of someone who actually knows how to give oral. While not someone who particularly loves the taste of a woman’s juices I will admit the general effect of what it can do to a girl is well worth the price. The soft moaning got louder. I could feel her body starting to shake. And then, surprisingly, we started to go at it.

And it wasn’t half bad.

“So everything worked out in the end then?”

I took a drag on the splif sitting in my hand. Deep intake, hold, slow exhale. I was at Alicia’s place about an hour later; late afternoon had given way into early evening. “Yeah, it’s amazing how the persistance of horniness can reclaim what could have been a wash of an interaction.”

“I do know how that can be,” she said with a chuckle.

My eyes shifted over to her, purple hoody, tight jeans, bare feet, still completely casually dressed, still not terribly sexy. The open bottle of red rested beside her on the ground, sitting in the very seat that she had the night before. I was even drawing from the same case of beer I’d brought with me. The atmosphere of the space was still relaxed. The weed was still delicious, and the parents downstairs still knew completely what we were doing and didn’t care. It was almost like nothing had changed here.

“What?” she asked as I looked at her, a mischievious twinkle in her eye that I hadn’t seen before.

I took another drag on the splif, passing it over to her. I was getting ready to frame my response when the door opened down below. Our heads turned down together, watching as Alicia’s mom walked up the stairs.

And shower moment aside, seeing more of her than I had ever seen in my life. Short shorts, smooth white legs, a white button down with the top three buttons undone, enough so that if I peaked down I could have seen the breasts that I just assumed were unobstructed. It was both unexpected and strangely predictable. Emily paused at the top of the stairs, glancing over at her daughter, eyes spending some extra time on me. “I just wanted to make sure everything was going okay up here.”

It was and getting more interesting as time moved on. Emily approached me, kneeling at my feet, dark eyes and a freckled face staring up at me, giving me that unobstructed view of the exposed breasts that lay underneath her clothing. And believe me I looked. I want to say right now that past description aside of Alicia’s mom they looked really damn good.

Her hand reached for mine, pulling it to her chest and holding it there. I could feel the mound underneath her clothing. It was soft, but not so soft. I shot a glance over at Alicia, wondering what her reaction would be. Splayed on her face was the complete nonchalance I’d come to recognize on everyone since the orbs hit. This was normal for her, just as what Emily was doing was completely and totally normal. “If you need anything,” she said, “just let me know.”

Can you really get any more forward than that? I mean, stripping naked and rubbing her tits in my face while telling me how wet I made her feel might have been a little more blunt, but we’re talking about the difference between apples and oranges here. I squeezed her tit a little bit, her breathing got throatier. I shot my eyes again over to Alicia, my mind already blazing over thoughts of a threesome. Mother and daughter working their magic together to get off the long time friend...of the family. Fuck. That really was too weird. My hand still squeezed at that soft mound underneath the cloth, looking at the strangely doe eyes of Emily. I pulled back “No, Mrs. Porter I think that we’re good here. If I want that ‘anything’ I’ll let you know, okay?”

She nodded with a shrug, standing up from the ground, “Well if you change your mind, you know where to find me.”

I could hear Emily steps padding down on the carpeted stairwell, the door opening and closing with a creak as she left.

“I would have done the threesome Rick.”

I turned my head back to Alicia, “Yeah, but this isn’t about you. I find the incest thing to be kind of creepy.”

She shook her head and smiled at me. “But if it was just me or her you’d be fine with that.”

I shrugged, “Of course, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but your mom ain’t half bad.”

She chuckled, “You’re such an ass.”

I smiled back, “You say I’m an ass. I hear adorable.”

She just shook her head, smile on her face looking at me. “It’s hard to tell when you’re kidding sometimes.”

I was kidding, well, maybe half kidding. I pulled out a cigarette and lit up, staring at Alicia curled up on the recliner in front of me “So what’s up with you? I mean, your Mom is acting all weird/normal like with the revealing clothes and pushing her tits into my hand while you seem to act like nothing has changed.”

She shrugged, “You’re not looking for sex right now.”

That was a bold statement to make,“Really? And what exactly am I looking for right now?”

She went thoughtful for a second, a warm smile spread across her face " A friend, someone who you can talk to about everything that has happened that isn’t threatening and who knows you enough to give you advice that you could really use.”

I paused for a long moment. Running the mind and not the mouth for once. Alicia and her damn thoughtful responses. I mean, lets face it, as far as I knew I was the only one unaffected by what that Kalarian Empire did; which on one end did render me special, unique and/or a superstar, but on the other end, I was alone. I didn’t really know who I could trust beyond those I’d tapped, and though the orbs hadn’t seemed to affect their brains, actions/libido were something else altogether different. There was all the potential emotional baggage to come from something like that. Which would be why I needed a friend.

Holy shit what the fuck was my problem? It was way too early in the game to start worrying about that shit. I could feel my cock deflating, which definitely told me that there was something wrong going on here.

I turned to her, steely eyed,“You’re just trying to talk your way out of having sex with me.”

Alicia didn’t say a word, not one damn word. She just reached down for the zipper on her pants, slowly undoing it, giving me an easy view of the completely unexpected black lace panties she was wearing underneath. She stood up from her seat, wiggling those not quite straight, but still small hips of hers as she pushed the jeans down to the ground, exposing smooth pale skin along her calfs and thighs. She flicked her jeans to the floor. Reaching for the hem of her hoody she pulled it up over her head. Brown hair cascaded down as I stared at the matching bra that covered her small breasts. The hoody fell back down to the ground as Alicia settled back in her seat. Her legs crisscrossed in a sultry upright position. A mischievious and knowing smile rested on her face as I stared at her. She had the body of someone who kept in shape, but wasn’t obsessed with it, a body that was tight, but still managed to be soft at the same time. The lace bra was almost like the icing on the cake. Small frame or not it made her look pretty damn sexy.

See cock getting hard again. “Hmm, you shaved your legs,” in the most nonchalant voice I could manage.

She scrunched her face in a look of skepticism. Yeah, I was getting aroused by what I saw and she totally knew it. She stood up again, the black lace bra fell to the ground beside her. For the first time in my life I saw her small perky breasts staring back at me. The tits were a bright pink, peaking forward and hard. Her breath was slow and deep. Definitely not a supermodel, not even really what you would call model, but somehow it worked for her. She had enough of what girl needs to be just that right kind of attractive.

“Not bad,” I said with a smile, still trying to come off like I wasn’t as aroused as I really was.

I saw her peak at my crotch, cock playing the Benedict Arnold and tenting in my pants. “God this programming thing is awful,” was all she said.

Alright I’ll play along, “What do you mean?”

She looked down. Her two fingers ran to the bottom portion of her panties, pressing in against it so that I could see the dark spot forming there and see how the fabric stretched and squished. “Every time I get the slightest inclination you want sex my body starts responding, getting wet and horny. It makes it hard to concentrate.”

Oh fuck it all to hell. I stood up, pressing, almost diving towards her, my hand wrapping around her head, hard planted kisses striking against her face. Her mouth opened, tongue jumping outward running against my face. I pushed her back onto the seat. She didn’t miss a beat, pulling at my shirt, taking off my pants. Her arms wrapped around me as my mouth ran over her body, my own arm wrapping around her. I licked and sucked at her breasts, my free hand stretching down to that already moist snatch of hers. It dawdled around in there for a moment.

I could hear her breath getting throatier, her small body pressing up against me, her hand reaching down to my rock solid cock. I lifted her up and we rolled around on the ground, a collision of mouth to mouth of hand to our own private parts. I ripped at her panties, her hips slid up and over me, coming to rest on my elongated horn. She rided me. I rolled, and rode her. Back and forth we went, moving along the floor of her attic bedroom. My hands ran along the soft of her skin, looking into the face of a wide smile and hard moaning, glistening eyes full of lust, lust and something else.

You think I would have been exhausted after my run with Natalie, and the quickie with Julie, but there was just something Alicia. I never would have guessed that such a demon of sex could rest under such a demur facade. This was good. This was better than good, it was fucking amazing.

And then we were slowing down, an even rhythm of her hips pressing into mine. The kisses became slow and deeper as our tongues wrestled with each other. Her fingers slid carefully along my bare chest. My own hands worked softer on the mounds of her flesh. I could see the red imprints on the skin where I’d squeezed her hard. She hadn’t said a thing, only humped harder against me.

She let out a sigh and finally laid there on top of me, chest resting against mine, her eyes roving about the room. For several moments I watched her rise and fall with each breath, “I thought you’d be that good.”

“So you thought about it?” I said weirdly soft and solemn.

“There’s other reasons why I didn’t before.”

“Do you want to tell them to me?” I said.

“Do you want to hear them?”

I shook my head, “Not right now, maybe later,” I said reaching for a cigarette.

She smiled at me again, or was it to herself? All I know was that I found my eyes staying on her just a little bit longer than was normal.

‘Someone’s in love’, I thought which was promptly followed by a ‘Shut the fuck up’ snapping in my head.

I took a drag on my cigarette, hold, slow exhale.

“You mind if I bum a drag or two off you?”

“Sure,” I said.

She lay there next to me on the floor, spooning, warm skin to skin, cigarette; drag, hold, slow exhale.

Hot, so fucking hot, how could I have never guessed that? I mean she told me about her relationships, but never embellished the sex so I just assumed... Oh, who gives a fuck, that was some amazing ass shit.

My eyes floated up to the ceiling, the space, the window. The night was still kind of young, depending on you looked at it, but I was spent. I was more than spent. I was fucking exhausted. But still my mind wandered. Where the fuck were the Kalarians? I would have assumed they’d be here by now, but there wasn’t a goddamn sign of them anywhere. What was taking so long? But at the same time did I really want them to come? Hell no, this was one awesome playground for me and if nothing changed I wouldn’t care two shits either way. Because in the pit of my stomach I knew...I knew whatever was coming wasn’t going to be good. Those aliens enslaved a world population for a reason, and whatever it was it wasn’t to let a young twenty-something get his rocks off.

My arm wrapped tighter around Alicia’s shoulder. “Are you okay,” she asked dripping with genuine concern.

“Fine.”

Tomorrow was when it started.