The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Part 6

The Plan

I was thinking about Alicia. I was thinking about Emily, her mother. I’d given her the greatest level of freedom I could manage. I told her everything that happened. Needless to say the ride back to the Porter’s house was pretty damn near silent; me paying attention to the road, Emily leaning her head against the window; eyes refusing to look at me. Part of me wanted to know what was going on in her head. The other part was scared. I felt like a shit. I also knew what I had to do and knew that it wasn’t going to be the most ethical.

“You can’t possibly think you’ll be able to bring my husband back,” she said.

I shrugged in the late afternoon sunlight, “I can’t think of anything better to do.”

Emily didn’t have a response. My truck rumbled on down the road.

Emily was there for Alicia and that was that. If there was anyone who could console Alicia it was going to be her own mother. And that mattered to me. It really was jarring for me to have seen her so broken up. I wanted to know that she was going to feel better. It was some fucking weird shit. It was some new territory for me; letting myself care about someone the way that I was. I had me reasons of course, maybe excuses, but it really didn’t matter. I was going to rescue Graham and if everything played out like I hoped maybe make the Kalarians remember the name Ricardo Castillo.

Which meant unfortunately that I couldn’t be suicidal about this.

I dropped Emily off at her front door. I could tell by the way that she looked at me that she wanted me to come with her, maybe talk with Alicia. But I wasn’t going have any part of that. I didn’t want the drama. I didn’t know how Alicia was going to react, and I didn’t want to know because I knew it might keep me from what I needed to do. And I needed to do this. I needed to do...something, something more than what I had been doing. Yeah I loved the easy sex, don’t get me wrong, but it was all just a dead end. I was just one person celebrating in the ashes of his civilization. It was fatalistic and I wasn’t the type of person given to fatalism. I refused to go quietly into that good night. It was time to put my game face on. I was Ricardo Castillo, fly ass motherfucker, who took shit from nobody and by Allah was I going to kick ass and take names.

My truck pulled away from the Porters’ house never to return again.

I was sitting in a Starbucks in the early evening, staring at the naked women coming in to buy coffee, “writing the next great American novel” on their computers or just chatting with friends. Big breasts, small breasts, no breasts long legs, short legs, women going about their business without any realization that what they were doing was out of the ordinary. After all the Kalarian Empire had commanded it to be so and therefore it was. I still hadn’t gotten over the unreality of all of it for me. And regardless of everything that I had done in the last few days I could feel myself getting aroused. Given what I needed to do this was not a bad thing.

For the record I hate Starbucks. I hate Starbucks with a passion difficult to bring to words.Starbucks employees are not “barristas” they’re overly romanticized clerks who want to believe that they’re somehow better than your normal everyday counter hugger because the product that they sell is overpriced and unnecessarily complicated in source. (All organic fair trade arabica beans grown in the mountains of some small backwater place I’d never heard of evidently makes their coffee better than everyone else) But there is three things that I know about it. It attracts yuppies from every age group, some of those yuppies are hot, and they’re there at all hours of the day. For the moment what I was looking for was a woman born in 1981, preferably with somebody. I’d been asking around, but everyone there was either too old or too young.

Also there was gorgeous Faviola making coffee behind the counter completely topless like the rest of the women here and everywhere the weather allowed. That kind of eye candy and/or plaything alone made the personal of the venue worth it. Quick thing about her; she’s a small fair skinned Peruvian with solid breasts and dark eyes. Like Alicia I’d tried on several occasions to hook up with her and failed miserably, but unlike Alicia she was about as interesting as a pair of beige vinyl window blinds. I had every intention of changing that this evening and actually a halfway decent reason for doing so.

There was some intel that I needed to gather before I could implement my “plan.” First what I could do to get one of those small angular ships to show up out of the sky. (Since evidently lighting an empty car on fire didn’t do anything other than attract the fire department.) And then second to know exactly how many of those Kalarians were on one of those ships. I needed a guinea pig and then I needed a sacrificial lamb; preferably hot and female who didn’t know that they were working for the opposition.

Then a couple that looked to be in the right relative area stepped into the cafe. The woman was tall blonde, slim build with glasses, nice attractive face, flip flops with a short jean skirt, no top. She had a satchel bag over her shoulder, which I assumed carried a laptop. The guy doesn’t matter, but they were holding hands which told me enough about the two of them. I watched them grab their coffee and take a seat in the back corner, the woman pulled out her laptop. Now was as good a time as any.

“So how you guys doing?” I said.

They turned their heads up, smiles on their faces. “It’s another beautiful day under the rule of the glorious Kalarian Empire” the pair responded almost by reflex.

Yeah...“You mind telling me what year you guys were born?”

The guy “83”

The girl “81”

Perfect. “Really? Lucky you, getting your genetic profile tomorrow.”

The girl smiled “I know it’s so exciting. And then I get to find out who I can have sex with to make the best offspring for our masters. I’ve been off the pill since this whole thing started. Carl here can’t wait. I’m sure he’ll be on the list.”

I watched Carl run his hand over the woman’s exposed thigh, the pair of them exchanged a warm smile and nothing else, " I can’t wait to have sex with you honey”he said.

The budding of an idea began in my mind as to how I might get one of those ships to show up, “So have you two haven’t been fucking at all since the Kalarian’s came?”

They looked at me like I’d said something stupid. “Honey” responded first “Of course not. We wouldn’t want to run the risk of having a child that isn’t sanctioned by our glorious overlords.”

Budding was blossoming. I had a test in mind. My eyes roved Starbucks. I spotted a nice looking brunette reading a book alone by the window. I took a seat down next to her. “Hey what’s your name?”

She opened her mouth to speak.

“You know what? Actually it doesn’t matter. You’re going to have sex with the next person who asks you. Do you understand?”

“That sounds good,” she said with a smile. Unreal, arousing, had to keep it in check. I had shit to do.

I walked back to the couple sitting at the table. I turned to Carl, “What if I told you that that girl over there couldn’t have kids. That would be okay to have sex with her wouldn’t it?”

I could see Carl thinking, he smiled “I suppose it would.”

I smiled, secondary control time, “Well then hop to it. She’s ready and waiting for you.”

“Okay.”

I watched him get up from the table. I watched him approach the girl.They started kissing. A couple curious onlookers turned their head, but it seemed like nothing I wouldn’t expect them to do. Even his girlfriend seemed non-pulsed. The two of them were exchanging tongues and she just kept typing away at her computer. I watched the brunette hike up her skirt. She began to ride him. They started moaning. That got a reaction. That got an almost eerily scary reaction.

Everyone in the room with a cellphone (that means everyone with the exception of blonde chick sitting next to me and brunette Carl was fucking) pulled it out at the exact same time and dialed a number.

I decided it was time to step out of the shop and get some fresh air (ie light a cigarette and see if what I wanted to happen did.)

It only took two minutes for the Kalarian ship to show up. It landed right in the middle of the street. I hung to the alley watching as a ramp opened up in the bottom of it and two of those bastards ran off, heading into the Starbucks. Time to play the curious observer and hope it didn’t get me in trouble.

The ship was small, maybe about the size of your normal train car, composed of a series of right angles stacked irregularly ontop of each other and coupled with its fair share of blinking lights. A blue/white light emanated from two half-spheres on either side of it as it floated in the air. I assumed that was the propulsion system. My eyes ran up the ramp. One pair of yellow eyes stared down at me from above. I caught a glimpse of three seats, two empty capsules that had to be just over six feet long, and a blinking console.

The Kalarian held his hand to what looked to be some kind of weapon at his chest pocket. “What does the retard species want?”

I bit my tongue. “Sorry,” I said, stepping away from the ship.

This seemed to satisfy it. The creature nodded its head and slouched back into the seat.

I pulled out of sight, trying to conceal the smile across my face. There was three of them on board one of those ships. There was only three. I thought about the blue blood that I saw on the walls of the Porters’ house and that told me something important. See Graham, like most Portlandians, was kind ofoutdoorsy, and a bit of a pacifist. This meant he didn’t know how to fight and wasn’t in the world’s best shape. (Spare tires along his sides?check.) And I knew for a fact that he didn’t own a gun. This means he probably used a blunt object. And the blue blood told me he either hurt one really bad or killed it. This told me at least the aliens that came for Graham were pussies. Now I’m kind of scrawny, don’t get me wrong, but I know how to throw a punch and I have muscles where they matter.I also had a gun, a Glock 9mm unregistered from my uncle, to be more specific. And I’m actually a pretty damn good shot. Those aliens didn’t even stop to observe the area around them when they stormed off of that ship. Why would they have the need to? I mean anyone whoever defied their programming was just an insane anomaly. The overwhelming majority were happy and docile.

It took two minutes for the Kalarian ship to show up. It took barely more than that for them to stun him and cart him away. Just like the last time they did a call to base. Just like the last time they reassurred everyone else in the area. And just like the last time everyone went right back to their daily lives like nothing had ever happened.

I’d expected this. This was what I was looking for. This was how I was going to be able to get one of these ships to show up, and they were easy enough for me to replicate. I just needed a suppressor and a secluded spot to take care of business. Neither of which I expected to be very difficult to manage.

I reclaimed my seat next to the tall blonde, thinking about what I had just learned. There was one other question I needed answered.

I walked up to gorgeous Faviola at the counter, “Hey Favie.”

Her head turned to me at the swinging door. I suddenly realized she wasn’t wearing pants either. Her legs were amazing, her snatch carefully groomed. “What can I do for you Rick?” She asked me in an unnaturally sweet tone.

That caught me off guard. “Ummm...” Brain fart/ conflict of interests. I was totally taking her body in, those dark eyes staring at me all bright and diligent like.

She took a hint. She walked right up to me, inches away from my body, lips slightly parted even closer. I just had to move my hand a little and I could be squeezing those luscious globes. I could smell the coffee on her breath. Though I hate Starbucks I do love damn near everything about coffee.

I definitely needed to know what number they called. But I also knew that Faviola was hot as hell and this was probably going to be my only chance to have sex with her.

Our lips clashed, tongues colliding. My body started acting on its own, hand going down to her vag, it was moist. My eyes roved for a moment I had just enough mental faculties running to realize that no one in this cafe seemed to pay me any notice. Her hand was undoing my trousers, reaching for my already hard cock, squeezing.

Damn that felt good.

Alicia... shut up brain.

She was pushing me back on the ground, a rare feat for a woman of her size. Her hips mounted mine. Confucius her slit felt amazingly tight. Cue guttural breathing. Cue feminine tongue lapping against my cheek.

“I’ve always wanted you Rick.”

That was a lie.

“Your cock feels so wonderful inside of me.

Shut up woman I really don’t care.

Thoughts of Alicia.

Shut up brain.

She’s panting hard, pulling off, going down on me. She had the tongue of a master, even better than Alicia.

Alicia...

“Fucking Christ, are you fucking kidding me!” I screamed; pushing gorgeous Faviola off of me, pushing possibly the hottest woman I had ever seen in my life off of me. That was a first. I had to be going crazy.

Is this what love was? The ultimate cock block for passionate sex? So terribly internalized that you couldn’t ignore it? There was a reason I hadn’t let myself partake since that first time. (Her name was Christine, and you ain’t getting shit else from me.) What a colossal pain in the ass. Fuck you love. Fuck you morality. But it nagged. It nagged and I couldn’t ignore it.

I turned my head up to the area around me, recognizing where I was again. I was having sex on the ground in a crowded store and everyone around me was just going about their business. No one gawked. No manager was coming to kick me out. No police officer to escort me off the premises and ban me from ever returning. I was beyond the normal rules. Even Faviola, usual boring, arrogant hottie , who should have been pissed about me pushing her off stared at me with eyes of adoration. I couldn’t do anything wrong. They would do everything that I told them without question. It was easy. It was too fucking easy.

Alicia hated me. She hated me and it was totally justified. And in this goddamn mess I was in I liked it. It was real. It was the exception. It had value now. Everything else suddenly felt like bullshit. Fuck. No one in this place, hell no one on this planet even counted as a person anymore. For a sociopath that was fine, but for me… I was starting to fucking hate it.

That still didn’t stop me from reaching towards Faviola’s chest and playing with her breasts a little.

And predictably she closed her eyes happily and almost purred. Cue contented inhale of breath.

“Favie.” The real Faviola would have hated being called that. I remember trying the smug, smart ass first time I met her, try to knock her off balance, but she was beyond those kind of games. Of course now I didn’t even need a game.

Her dark eyes opened, looking at me, “What can I do for you Rick?” Cue deep aroused tone in voice.

“What number did you call to get the Kalarians to show up?”

She looked a little surprised. “You don’t know?”

“Humor me.”

She shrugged, “It’s just 911. Enforcement takes care of the rest.”

“Thank you.” I got up from the ground walking back towards the blonde (now single) typing away at her computer in the back of Starbucks. Life moved as usual I suppose. I’m sure Faviola went back to making coffee like nothing special happened. It wasn’t even worth turning my head to find out.

I took Carl’s seat next to the blonde and sighed; feeling of stilted fantasies and unconsummated needs. Translation: I was still hard. Why couldn’t I have just held on until I was done with her? My eyes turned to the woman sitting next to me. She was one of those tall and slender types, small round breasts, maybe sagging a little, but still pert. Legs were kind of thin, but long and shapely enough. Her long blonde hair was done up in a bun. The only reason I noticed that little detail was because that was where my hand went when I reached for her head.

There was an instance of shock at my touch, but that quickly gave way to submission, relaxing muscles and the typical appreciative smile. Her body lay down onto me, her head carefully guided to my still raging hard on. Her mouth cradled over it and she took to her work with gusto. Her head bobbed up and down. It didn’t take long to shoot off my load and she swallowed all of it.

“It’s time to get out of here Honey” I said zipping up and stepping out.

“Okay,” she said happily. She packed up her laptop as I waited. Short denim skirt, flip, flops and that was all. The satchel strap ran between her bare breasts, tits staring out at me as she stood up to follow me. Kali they did look nice. I forced my eyes up to face her.

“Ready to go Honey?”

“Ready when you are” pause, “master?”

“Works for me.”

I didn’t even know if Honey was her real name, but she didn’t seem to care and I sure as hell didn’t. My house was a wreck and there was no way I was going within spitting distance of the Porters’ place. This made my impromptu HQ Natalie’s apartment. It was full on evening when we got there. Natalie and Julie were waiting for me inside; the rest of the girls let loose to go back to wherever they came from. With Graham, Emily, and Alicia out of the picture they were last group of people I could reasonably trust. I was the “le resistance” and it was pathetically small. I can’t say that I liked it, but in about a day it really wouldn’t matter anyhow.

Honey was given orders to fall asleep on Natalie’s bed and promptly did so; with dare I say a mechanical efficiency. Midnight was less than five hours away and she was going to need her sleep.

Julie was staring at me from the doorway of Natalie’s bedroom, “May I ask a question?”

“You just did.”

She paused, uncertain eyes, not sure whether to continue or not.

“Go ahead Julie.”

“What do you need her for?” she asked.

I shrugged, “Sacrificial Lamb.”

“I don’t understand.”

Sigh, “I don’t know their technology Julie. I just need to see if it’s possible for a human to get one of those ships started.”

“Do you really think you can fly one of those things?”

I don’t know why, but I knew somehow that I was going to be able to. But my well developed skepticism filled me with doubts. Again I shrugged, “There’s only one way I’m going to find out.”

“And from there what then? How can you expect to find one person in what has got to be a gigantic fleet?”

“You assume that I’m going to even be able to commandeer one of those ships.”

This gave her a long pause. I could see her mind trying to wrap around the idea that I was committing myself to something that I viewed as mostly hopeless. I knew what she was going to ask. “If you don’t think it’s possible why even do it?”

Practiced scoff to hide my nervousness, “Because if I do nothing I lose anyway. So why not try something?”

Her eyes lit up, “That’s brilliant.”

Once again anyone touched by that Kalarian light bulb thing’s opinion didn’t count, “Shut up.”

I didn’t hear a peep from her the rest of that night. The following morning came soon enough. I managed to get a couple hours of shitty sleep and made up the difference with coffee, two pills of adorall and a couple shots of bourbon (makes the adorall work better. )

I took Natalie with me in addition to Honey; her riding between us, both of them practically naked from head to toe. Truth be stated it was a simple reassurance that I had someone there I knew I could trust. In this mass of peoplish I must admit that I was starting to feel a little segregated. I missed Alicia. I missed being able to talk with Alicia; never really realizing how much that mattered until about now.

The line was long for those genetic profiles. I figured it would be. Hell, there were onlookers who hadn’t come up yet for their profile gathered to watch. The slow procession of people stretched out the door of city hall and wrapped around the corner into what seemed a practical perpetuum. Everyone born in 1981 and beyond was just all too eager to move onto the next step in serving their gracious amazing overlords. Everyone was so cheery, chatting endlessly about how excited and proud they felt and how glad they were that the Kalarians picked our small little planet to use for their services. My eyes couldn’t help but turn back to my truck sitting in the crowded parking lot; thinking about the gun sitting underneath my front seat. God I wanted to shoot somebody, or something short, green and vaguely human looking.

Speaking of I couldn’t help but notice those aliens not quite standing at attention as crowds passed into those doors. I couldn’t help but notice how they didn’t quite keep their hands off of the more attractive women passing through; also how they occasionally took one of those all too willing women aside and towards one of their ships. You could hear an almost constant chorus of moaning and grunting floating across the air.

And I thought I had a healthy libido.

Ships and enforcers aside these creatures seemed way too certain that they had things under wraps. I mean they weren’t scrutinizing anything, guys passed through without so much as a cursory glance. Maybe I was missing something, but I didn’t see any kind of frames or contraptions that suggested that they were really scanning anybody for motives other than what they expected. That one statement that I heard the Kalarian say echoed in my mind “retard species.” We were just a stupid, base species to them. That alone told me what I needed to know.

As I watched Honey walking through the line, playing with herself as I’d told her to (the better to attract the attention of one of a Kalarian and get on into one of those ships), I came to the realization that I probably didn’t even need to look for someone born in 1981. They took everyone on their glowing sphere enforced word.

That gave me an idea. I turned back to Natalie standing beside me, looking exceptionally hot in a pair of black high heels, panties and nothing else.

She caught the intent in my face, “What do you need Rick?”

My arm wrapped around her; my free hand groping at her ample chest, deep kiss.

She was gasping, her body shaking with a sudden need, “Rick I’m getting wet. Are you sure you want to do it here?”

“No girl,” I whispered in her ear, “but I am going to need that vag for something else.”

“Anything,” she said, already starting to hump against my midriff, “Anything you want. Just tell me.”

Honey had mad passionate sex with one of those aliens. Honey got onto one of those ships. Honey got one of them started all by her lonesome too, thinking that she was just trying to show her overlords just how proficient our species could be. It lifted off the ground, rose into the air, and… then tumbled right back down to earth.

Suffice to say the Kalarians weren’t amused. Honey got yanked off, not taken away though strangely. But the Kalarians did close down that site for that day. There must have been over three thousand disappointed humans there; ones who would be going to other places and trying their luck in now longer lines.

I was not one of them. I had what I needed to know now. There were no safe guards on the controls for the alien ships. In order to get one of those ships to show up I just needed to dial 911 and say someone was acting outside of the normal Kalarian protocols, and with my secondary control in place getting someone to act that way was ridiculously easy. I had my gun and one other person that I could use to help, someone who I hoped had enough of a brain to be useful. I was going to get onto one of those ships with as much explosives as I could get my hands on and push up into the stars, hopefully find a mothership out there. And then it was time to make some mischief, maybe even save Graham.

And no I wasn’t actually naïve enough to believe it would play out that beautifully. But it was something, and it was more than I had before. Fuck you Occam.