The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Master Key

Part 8

Where My Shit Actually Does Come Together

Ha! Seriously? You thought I would end the story on that note? You really thought that they caught me and then turned me into one of their obedient servants/subjects/whatever the fuck you want to call them? That’s miserable. Have a little faith here. I mean: 1) I haven’t settled my shit with Alicia 2) The Kalarians are still the bullshit overlords of Earth and 3) What the fuck is a Master Key exactly? It’s the title of the story. You’d think it would require some kind of explanation.

So, no, they didn’t get me…not like that anyway.

The truth of that matter is that they just shot me with the stun gun (hurts like hell by the way, and you’re totally conscious, but paralyzed) about forty or fifty times once they realized that they got me proper. And then once they were comfortably certain that I couldn’t do anything a group of them pummeled the living shit out of me with batons. They were even smart enough to avoid the head so that I wouldn’t accidently get knocked out while they were doing their work. But I showed them. A combination of shear pain and blood loss resulted in me passing out anyway. Small victories right?

And if you’re dumb enough to agree with that you must be an imbecile or a masochist. (Which I happen not to be.)

Of course this is all just a nice way for me to say things were fucking terrible. I was not in a good place after the complete and utter collapse of my little rescue mission. It’s amazing how you think that you’re ready for something tantamount to suicide and when the events actually unfold in that way it still doesn’t diminish how awfully it sucks. I found myself pushed into a situation where the only two likely outcomes were either: 1) I died or 2) I became a mindless groupie of the Kalarian Empire. Neither conclusion I was particularly crazy about to put it mildly. It didn’t help that for a second I thought I could pull it off. And there was the whole thing with Alicia which I really don’t want to talk about. (But why do I bring it up?) I wish I could tell you that I kept my composure, that I didn’t cry/breakdown whatever. Honestly I probably would have if given the opportunity to do so. The unfolding of events just didn’t grant that chance.

I woke up immobile on an operating table some indeterminable time later. Two Kalarians stood over me, typing away at their consoles, shooting me full of Allah knew what. Machinery arms stretched out and over me doing things that I care not to elaborate on. My body was all a tingle as they talked, for whatever reason not bothering to care that my eyes were open and I was completely aware of what they were saying.

“So?” One of them said.

“What?”

“What do you think is the explanation with our prisoner here?”

He shrugged, “My credits are on a Torkha transplanted among the retards.”

“You do not think he is just some kind of genetic anomaly?”

“He would have to be a truly extreme anomaly for the Processor System not to pick him up. You were there. Scanners showed he had not been even touched by the light.”

“You think he is someone important then?”

“Command has to. He is not dead yet.”

The Kalarians had done some serious shit to me in their revenge driven beating. Broken bones? Check. Internal bleeding? Probably. Brought to the verge of death by multiple blunt force objects? Apparently whoever ran the ship thought so. The good news was that they didn’t want me to die and as a consequence patched me up good and proper. The bad news was that I was still a prisoner and being a prisoner found myself tossed into a cell shortly after being patched up good and proper. They even shot me with the stun gun a few more times, those fucking bastards.

I had a cellmate. He turned out to be a pretentious dick of an alien. This strangely was exactly what I needed at that moment.

My exchange with this lovely ass of an individual started something like this:

I get tossed to the ground in my cell. With hate filled eyes I stare back at my guard. “I hope you die you fucking cunt rag.”

Cunt rag: “Hey look ambassador we got you a cellmate.” That was the last thing he said as he popped on a translucent energy field and walked away. I stared out on the open corridor, not bothering to test out the barrier. I mean I’d seen Star Trek. I knew how the shit worked.

Cue audible disappointed sigh. I turn my head behind me. What I saw caught me a bit by surprise, but only a bit. It had a big gray head, gigantic black eyes, and a body that would make a bean pole look fat. Seriously the alien looked like one of those Grays that all those UFO quacks harp on about being anal probed and what have you. “It looks like I have another retard species to share this cell with. Oh the enlightening conversations that I will be hearing. Can it really be so hard for the Kalarians to give me my own cell or do they have to humiliate me more by packing me with these animals.”

I was really getting tired of that title. This wimpy little nothing had the gall to talk down to me, “Well I’m sorry that my speciel ignorance offends you dickwad, but last I checked you’re rotting in his cell too, which tells me you aren’t the smartest son of a bitch either.”

He actually was taken aback, facial expression looking in at me closer, “What planet do you come from creature?”

Still talking down to me, still absolutely not liking it, “What difference does it make?”

“You’re not a Torkha?”

“No, you gray bastard.”

My comment didn’t seem to matter to him, “ You call yourself human than?”

“Yeah.”

“And that planet we are orbiting, you’re from it yes?”

Confused, staring back at him, “Yeah.”

He leaned back against the wall, “You can really understand me.”

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re speaking English.”

I’m sure if that little mouth of its could smirk it would be doing that then, “No I’m not.”

That gave me a moment’s pause. “Bullshit. You’re just fucking with me.”

“Where’s my incentive?” he said with a shrug.

“Then how the hell are you understanding me?”

“Have you seen this head?” He said, hand rubbing against his massive bulbous globe, “I have a big brain, can process a lot of factors, speech patterns, facial expressions allows me to pick up on communications very very quickly, at least compared to your little brain.”

This alien was being a pretentious prick, and combined with my throbbing headache from the stunner I was about to kick his sorry ass. My hands balled up in fists. I knew I could kick a Kalarians ass and looking at this pathetic example of living tissue I had zero doubt I could do the same to him. “Get to the point you cock.”

“This is all just a dream child…” he said from nowhere.

Something clicked in my head, auto reply “It’s time for you to wake up.”

And every time I did. And every time I remembered.

I think if that gray bastard could manage a quizzical expression he would have done it there. “Is it possible? Is it really possible?”

Flashback, a slow, but not complete realization was budding in my mind as it grappled with the familiarity of what it was hearing, “Is what possible?”

“That you’re a Master Key.”

I remember floating, and a bright light above and below me. Everything around me seemed like a muted gray. I remember the two figures standing in front of me. But all I could see were black boxes almost like they had made an effort to blot themselves out from my mind.

“He’s a Master Key is he?”

The dream, my dream. I’d made myself believe it was bullshit. Was it? Or was it the answer? But it was ridiculous. Any more ridiculous than aliens invading Earth with white beams of light so that they could use us as soldiers in their military?

My eyes caught the gray bastards staring at me, analyzing, waiting for my reaction. Deep black eyes and he wasn’t saying a word. I’m sure he was reading my thoughtful expressions, trying to get a gauge on what I was going to say with that gigantic head of his. I told him everything that had happened to me since the first arrival of the Kalarian Empire. I focused on everything that seemed to be just a little bit off about what I was able to do. (The whole weird alien invasion with light balls aside. That was just a given fact.) I mean why didn’t one of those glowing orbs come for me? Why was I able to pilot the alien vessel like it was nothing? Why could I fucking understand the language?

After I was done gray bastard just sat silently on his bunk for a couple moments. “This is almost impossible,” he said finally, a true shock registering in his voice, “The Master Key was just supposed to be a concept, but one of our confederates, a researcher of an ancient race…It was rumored that he had figured out how to unlock its potential.”

I stared hard at him, “So what the fuck is a Master Key exactly?”

He shrugged, “The short answer is someone whose been stripped of the barriers preventing him from tapping into the shared universal consciousness. As a consequence he can partake of the acquired knowledge of an entire body of living people without even realizing it. Someone whose brainwave pattern renders him as a null value.”

Still not following, “And how does that help our situation?”

“Any system will read you as not existing and yet you do. That means that none of the safety protocols built into the network of any ship will know to stop you. If we could somehow get you to a main access terminal you would have instant administrator privileges. ”

Click. “You mean I’ll be able to take over the entire ship.”

“And no one will be able to stop you.”

Cue brightest, most wicked smile that you’ve ever seen on my face in its entire existence. I thought about everything that got me here. It suddenly made sense. There was shit that I could do. There was some mean ass shit that I could do. Save the planet type shit, or maybe make it my own personal play ground. Hmmm… now that was a tough call.

“Of course, you are still in this cell, and the nearest terminal is not going to be close to the prison segment of the ship. If you cannot get to one you are not much better than the rest of your retard species.” The gray bastard said.

What a fucking party pooper, “Do you really want me to kill you? Because I can do that to you if you want.”

Unphased, didn’t pick up on the smart ass, can you believe it? “You are not the type, even if I do press the challenge just a little bit further by saying that. You are the type of person who knows the difference between words and actions. You know that the help that I have offered far outweighs the words that I speak.”

He was right of course, spot on. An asshole I can handle. But when someone does something that gets in the way of what I want to do, that’s when there’s trouble. How he knew that was another question entirely. I mean we had just met. My eyes fell on that gigantic head of his. “Can you read minds with that giant brain of yours or something?”

The gray bastard remained unreadable, “I am very observant.”

Which of course wasn’t an answer to my question. I could have kept pressing, but I didn’t really see the point. I wasn’t nearly as angry as my theatrics might have suggested. To be honest I was almost jubilant. And when that happened I just liked to fuck with people. Still didn’t change the fact that I was in a cell though. Still didn’t change the fact that I was probably a good distance from a main access terminal.

Still didn’t matter though. Why? Fair reader, do you recall a brief conversation that I had with Natalie just before starting my little rescue mission? No? Go check chapter 6, last time she’s in the story. Or just keep reading.

Cue the sounds of a human female being ridden by a Kalarian guard reverberating down the hall of the prison wing.

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Ohhhh….”

Yep, that was Natalie’s voice, no doubt about that.

“Ohhh… so good…SO GOOD!”

Cue Natalie getting closer. I leaned against the wall, next to the energy field separating me from good old freedom, shit grin spreading wider across my face. As you might recall, Natalie is hot, and if there is anything that she’s good at it’s sex. And also as you might recall the Kalarians were taking a select few up into space for their private use. Gray bastard moved his head from me to the clear open corridor and back. This told me he had no idea what was going on, awesome.

Then I could hear the two of them right in front going at it. “This” she said between panting, “ is where the weird human is being kept?”

Cue Kalarian guard: “It makes you hot to see him doesn’t it? To see how powerful our empire is, no retards can touch us.”

I couldn’t help, but chuckle. I cast a sidelong glance with a smile just to be sure. A Kalarian fucking Natalie’s brains out. Ganesh they were stupid. Don’t get me wrong. I knew they had way better technology and probably could compensate for our strength and reaction time advantages. Of course that assumes that they didn’t have way too much faith in our stupidity and their toys. “Knock him flat Natalie. The Kalarians are pussies,”

And guess what? They really were.

Gray bastard just stared. I just smiled.

“You got the key Natalie?”

“Yeah, Rick, I put it in the hole and turned but there’s a key pad here and I don’t know what these symbols mean.”

I sighed, paused, thought, smiled, “Natalie press squiggly line crossing a square, triangle with an oval above it, double arrow with an x, squiggly line crossing a square, double oval with the triangle and the image that looks strangely like the Nike “swoosh.”

And just like that the energy field before us disappeared.

Gray bastard’s eyes glittered, “Impressive.”

Ahhh…almost cloud nine. “Yeah, I know. I just figured when you explained the whole Master Key thing to me it wasn’t too much of a logical leap to think I would know a pass code.” Just needed to kill me some Kalarians and possibly save the planet.

“You are going to take quite a battle to them.” It wasn’t a question.

I grinned, as I stepped out and reached for the rifle strapped around the Kalarian guard. The thing was light, but it felt solid. More importantly it worked when I pulled the trigger. It felt good to have something concrete in my hands, something potentially deadly. I cast my eyes to the gray bastard, still sitting on the bunk in the cell, “You coming?”

He gestured to his bean pole of a body, “Down the hall, through the gate, left past four intersections, right up a stairwell, down another hall past five intersections. Sixth on your left will lead to a pair of double doors. That is the closest main access terminal. That is a good distance. I might get killed. At the minimum I would slow you down.”

I laughed, “Understood.”

Still he stared at me, “It is almost certain that you have broken their complacency. They are going to respond faster now. It is almost certain that the fighting will be harder. You want to do this?”

That made me think for second. Not because I was scared, but because it was true. The fluttering in my heart was evidence of it. I liked pushing against an opposing force. Dare I say I thrived on it. “I wouldn’t have it any other way,” my shit grin never faltering for a microsecond.

The gray bastard stared at me, “Beat the greatest probability.”

“I will,” as I turned down the hall and away, Natalie following close behind me. (Still naked) I felt awesome. I had a chance. I had a real chance. I had a gun and the Kalarians were pussies.

Now it really was time to kick some ass.

The key card got me through the gate. The one Kalarian sitting in the guard booth took one look at me and his eyes bugged out. Gigantic gun on the table in front of him, decked out in jingly looking armor and the only thing he did was hit the alarm, cross his arms and watch me bolt down the hall.

I had bigger fish to fry than one little pussy. Like the gray bastard said. I had a good distance to cover.

Ah, the sirens, they felt almost comforting as we tore ass down the brown corridors, past a few doors and then an intersection. Roll with the punches, shoot anything that moves, let nothing keep me from getting to my destination. It was the same strategy that I had as before, Run and Gun. Deep inhale, hold, slow exhale. I flipped the switch on my rifle to kill. Rock n’ roll.

It took two intersections before I ran into my first Kalarians. They were down practically before I could blink and I was running past them. I saw four more up ahead. I fired, missed. They stared at me in a moment of shock as I rushed closer. Another second and they were bolting every which way, one idiot even going down the way I needed to go, towards an even larger crowd of Kalarians that was bearing a similar look of shock. It was like a cascade effect.

They stared like doe in headlights, I fired a rapid stream of energy bursts (no kick back!), took out a few, the others would suddenly scatter like coming out of a daze, and I would run right past them. Those numbers still rang in my head. It didn’t matter how good I was. I knew if I stopped they would get me, sooner or later.

I didn’t run into any enforcers until I made the stairwell. There were only two of them. I hit them while on the middle landing. I knew they were enforcers because they started firing back. I also noticed that my two carefully aimed shots resulted in a refracting of blue light inches from their bodies, and a strange hiss that I took to be a cackle of arrogant laughter.

Shit, I pulled away before they could do anything. Fuckers had force shields or something, which rendered my laser rifle harmless. Normally this would have worried me, and/or given me a serious pause, but fuck I was in the zone.

I may have had an ineffective laser rifle but it was a perfectly fine club and/or throwable object. And it was only a short distance up the last of the stairwell.

It began with a side throw up at them. Laser fire subsided, shock or strike I didn’t know, didn’t matter. Four long strides and I was on them. Cackle of hissing gave way to gasps. They couldn’t get away fast enough. Two hard cracks and they were down.

I reached for the shield generators wrapped around their chest and strapped one to me, giving the other one to Natalie, but not a laser rifle. My experience with Julie was way too fresh in my memory and I was not going to trust a woman with a gun unless I knew for a fact that they’d used one before. In this case I knew Natalie hadn’t. Force shield or not I wasn’t going to take my chances.

One door led out to a hallway, sixth intersection on the left led to a door at the end and a main access terminal.

I popped open the door to peak out and was almost instantly greeted with laser fire. That was to be expected. But something that I saw or at least thought I saw was not expected.

Seven humans done up with shield generators and laser rifles, one Kalarian tender standing behind his meat shield naturally.

That didn’t look promising to me. I didn’t want to believe it. The pussy Kalarians were one thing, but humans. They couldn’t have gotten them organized already. How many days was it since they started corralling us? Six? Seven? Maybe it was possible, but…

I turned next to me, “You mind confirming what I just saw Natalie?”

Not a moment’s hesitation, “Sure thing Rick.”

Door open, rifle fire, barrage of blue light as the shield caught it, door closes. Natalie turns to me.

“Well?” I asked.

“I saw humans Rick.”

Fuck there went my advantage. I suddenly wasn’t faster on the uptake nor stronger by default. Nor was I facing someone who would freak out under fire. And believe it or not I didn’t want to kill them. So what could I do? I was fucked if I got stuck here. And I didn’t know anywhere else a main access terminal might be. An idea popped in my head then. But there was…no way. There was no way they could be that stupid. They would fix something like that. They had to…it was just too insane and obvious a weakness not to. Still…

I cracked open the door, “Yo what’s your primary mission objective?”

The laser fire stopped suddenly.

“I will fight and die for the Kalarian Empire…”

You got to be kidding me. Who the fuck was the retard species now?

I grabbed a laser rifle on the ground, switched it to stun, tossed it to Natalie, “Get past the shields on the humans and stun them. I’ll take care of the Kalarian and push on to the main access terminal. If you can follow do so, but if you can’t stay low and stay safe Nats you got me? Hopefully I’ll be able to end this shit.”

The girl actually kissed me. Unprovoked, uncommanded, gratitude.

Cue shit grin as I opened the door. Cue slight euphoria as I laid my sights on the one Kalarian enforcer hiding behind his now defunct meat wall, uselessly firing away at me. I returned fire, a steady stream of light blasting against him, closing the distance between us fast. A quick kick coupled with a point blank shot and he was dead.

My head shot up and down the hall behind him. The way before me was clear, not a soul in sight. Time to see if all of those cigarettes I smoked decimated my cardio or not. I took off at a sprint, Natalie blasting away behind me as the human males recited that two minutes of stale oration.

Third intersection, fourth intersection, laser fire coming at me from the sides, human? Maybe, not looking to be sure. My lungs are burning but still I yell that stupid question: “What is your primary mission objective?”

Some of the laser fire stops, all the stuff that doesn’t is missing me. I’ll take it.

Fifth intersection, God how far was I pushing? A quarter mile? Half? Huffing and puffing, feeling like I’m going to die, fucking cigarettes, and maybe lack of exercise. Still I glanced back for Natalie. Still I could see her firing away, humans dropping at her feet. Still she was okay. Sixth intersection, finally, taking a left, there’s no one there, awesome. Charging down the hall towards those double doors.

I was through the door in a dive, taking gasping breaths as they closed behind me. I stood up to lock the door behind me. The room was small, maybe twenty feet circular. A pedestal sat in the center surrounded by clear glass. On a flat surface stood two glowing orbs about proper size and height for two hands. Light lay above and below, almost like one of those transporters from Star Trek.

Well standing around and staring wasn’t going to make my timing any better.

A quick tap on the panel and it parted ways as I mounted the platform. Time to find out if gray bastard knew what he was talking about. Time to find out if I was somehow special, a fucking all-star blessed with some amazing powers or just lucky/crazy. My hands fell to the globes.

A shock reverberated through my body and suddenly I wasn’t it my body. I was more than a body. I was a system. I was more than a system. I was a ship and 3.2 million life forms (427 of which were human) , 16.8 thousand small sundry space craft, hundreds of thousands of different functions and one hell of an intergalactic space drive.

Imagine if you had your own personality, but suddenly your brain was working off of the mental resources of a thousand million other brains. I was catapulted to super amazing genius in a practical instant. I could calculate complex theoretical equations in microseconds. Entire planetary histories passed through me in less than the blink of an eye; images of distant stars, diagrams of technological creations that humans only dreamed of as science fiction. A barrage of information suddenly lay at my finger tips, assaulting me. I had to push back suddenly just to keep myself from going crazy. But I couldn’t go crazy because I was beyond my own body. Fucking conundrums.

More importantly though I was an admin. I was a super admin. The entire workings of this massive ship lay open to me, waiting for my command. And with this came an awareness of everything that was going onboard the ship. I saw squads of Kalarians running security rounds up and the hallways of the portion of the ship that I was supposed to be in while others suited up for battle. Natalie had done her job, stunned her seven and skedaddled out of there, hiding in the equivalent of a broom closet. She was safe, that was good. Graham once again sits asleep on a reprocessing table. While further away Kalarian non-combatants dined in simple galleys on food I’d never seen before in my life and others fucked gaggles of attractive Earth women in orgy rooms. I turned my eye to the bridge, instantly aware of the flurry of activity going on board, aware of all the fear one little human was rendering for the command of this mammoth planet vessel.

I turn back to the ship, wondering what I can do to turn the tide in my favor. It wasn’t a question of “if” I could do something. It was just a matter of making a decision. I could overtax the main power source of the vessel, causing it to explode. I could shut down the life support to select portions of the ship, killing off all the Kalarians on board and leaving me with access to some really amazing technology (at least by human standards.) I could turn off the artificial gravity and watch everyone and everything float around in their cabins to comical effect. I could activate the Processor System and have it target every single life form on board and on Earth turning them into my hyper complacent pawns.

Gee, what would you do?

Firing off Processor System. Everyone on board, and planet side, Kalarian or otherwise, found themselves standing at attention, their minds blank, a glowing orb hovering above their heads. Command REALLY freaks, their cabin is shielded from the effects of it, but not the rest of the ship. One of the crew on board tries to intervene. I cut power and network access to that space, sealing off the doors so they can’t even exit. A brute squad of Kalarian enforcers under my command (glowing orbs and all) was already on the way to stun the shit out of them. Immediate threat was put under control.

Siddhartha this was almost too easy.

The real question was what was I going to do with them? 7.01 billion minds stood open and awaiting my command, awaiting my programming. I could make them do anything that I wanted. I could make them anything that I wanted. I could take this ship and travel out into the stars, seeing first hand those glories that were only whispered to me in the data files aboard the vessel. And with the resources at my disposal I could take those places over, conquer them like the Kalarians tried to conquer Earth. I could make every attractive woman on Earth lust after me, willing and wanting subjects that would do anything and everything that I wanted. The men could live, be my servants or just keep the world running while I indulged in every single carnal fantasy my perverted mind could come up with.

These and so much more I could do. The only thing that was required was that I will it and every single one of those little white glowing bulbs would make it so in the hearts and minds of those 7.01 billion life forms.

This should have been an easy call for me. But for 0.56 seconds I hesitated; an eternity when your mental processing power is magnified to such a crazy degree by the systems aboard a space ship.

So what did I do? I’m not going to be subtle here. You’re going to have to wait and see.