The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master of Minds

A serial tale of mind-control erotica

Episode One – An Unexpected Meeting

SYNOPSIS: a woman is drawn irresistibly toward an unexpected encounter.

M/F, MC, FET, MD

This is the first in what may well be a long-running serial involving the sexual experiences of one man, and his ability to control the minds of others. The fetishistic quality will vary in each, but there will likely always be some element of it to each story. The fetishes in this story are slight but do exist. There is a minor clothing (particularly lingerie) fetish here, and also a smoking fetish which you will definitely see more of in future episodes.

Disclaimer: The events described in this story are amoral and illegal. Don’t try to recreate them. In any case, if you think you have mind control powers like what is described here, you should see a psychiatrist! This is a fictional story with sci-fi elements. It is a fantasy, and is nothing which can or should be done in real life. If you are of legal age in your state or territory and enjoy sex with mind control, enjoy!

* * *

It is a nicely warm day in Portland. There’s some cloud cover, and the wind is lightly blowing. I had been enjoying a walk down Congress street when I saw a lady I had to have.

She was of a nicely average height, without a spare pound on her. Perhaps in her early twenties, with a build just the way I like it, long thin arms and legs. Her D-cup bust was displayed proudly in a pushup bra under a very tight tee-shirt, the intricate lace of her bra apparent. Long silky dark brown hair waving back and forth as she walked in three-inch strappy heels. Her short flowing skirt revealed her legs held snugly in sheer white hose.

First and foremost, I had to know if she was wearing pantyhose or stockings with a garter belt. Neither is really preferable to me, but they both have their own effect and arouse me differently. Secondly, I wanted to find out what her underwear was like. Did she carry a sexy secret inside that skirt? Could it be a lacy silky wisp of fabric clinging to her mons? Or perhaps even butterfly panties, proudly framing her beautiful pussy? I could dream, I could.

But dreams are for losers, those afraid to take what they want. I’m a man of action.

She’s walking toward me, and I catch her eye with mine. In that moment I pass an undetectable suggestion in her mind to turn the corner down the side street and meet with me. She won’t think twice about the impulse, it will never occur to her that it is odd or out of place, and she won’t wonder why she felt like doing it. She will simply obey the need, and feel a pleasurable wave roll through her body for following it. It’s human nature.

I turn and follow her into the side street, and meet her in a corner by a building. No one will bother us or notice us, really. I don’t desire anyone to.

I can smell her sweet perfume. Her blood has quickened and her pores are sending out stronger whiffs of the artificial scent. She smiles at me, her lips painted and glossy. Bright eyes shine at me around mascara and eye shadow. I return the smile, confidence and control oozing from my core. As she looks into my eyes, I slide more thoughts and impulses into her. I change some bits of her mind to suit my needs, and retrieve information that pleases me.

Her name is Marissa. She is exactly 22 years 1 month and 3 days old. She has a boyfriend of over a year and a half. She’s had sexual intercourse with four men and one woman. The one lesbian experience was when she was young, before any of the men, and she represses it now. Talks it down in her mind to youthful sexual energy misplaced. She denies a lot of her sexual hunger. Most people do.

Most people don’t know how to communicate simply and efficiently their needs and desires. I’ve known this for years. Because of their failing, they have many useless rituals and dances designed to indicate sexual desire. Entire institutions exist because people are unable to say “I desire a sexual experience with you” and are unable to respond with a simple affirmative or negative, and are unable to take that response without being upset.

But I bypass all of that.

“I want to fuck you so badly,” she tells me breathily. Her voice is very cute, like some pop music princess.

“I know. You will,” I assure her.

She moans and grunts as her excitement grows in response to my mental proddings. “I want your cock in my pussy….”

I can see she hasn’t any sexually transmitted diseases, owing to a strict adherence to using condoms. She has actually refused one man sex because he insisted that he couldn’t have sex wearing one, and she told him he wasn’t going to have sex without one either.

I could easily read the answers to my burning questions regarding her underthings, but I know that surprises make life exciting. In any case, if they don’t suit me, I can make her change them.

“Come home with me,” I tell her, even though I don’t have to. It’s fun to do.

Lust is in her eyes, and she can’t stop herself from obeying my commands. She doesn’t want to.

Marissa circles her arm around my waist, rubbing herself against me as we walk the three blocks to my apartment building. I feel the soft skin of her fingers rubbing gently against my side, and she kisses my neck and shoulders with restrained need.

I actually own this building legally and on paper. I don’t need to, but I find it simplifies things. Prevents annoying issues I don’t like to deal with. I chose it because it had a wonderful and expansive basement, which I use for myself exclusively. I also have the entirety of the first floor to myself. The following four floors are leased only to individuals who I prefer to frequently have sex with. It’s a very nice way to live.

Right now I have a full house. Variety is the spice of life.

I lead her into the building, we walk past the stairs on the left and I open the door to my home.

Within is pure opulence. My living room is dominated by a large plasma television and a state-of-the-art stereo suite. There are several racks of DVD movies and video games, which I like to while the time away with. I have an expansive music collection and two bookcases stuffed with my favorite novels and nonfiction works. Silken curtains and a plush carpet in the same royal purple adorn the walls and floor. I have the most demanding of tastes in my furniture and appliances.

Marissa runs her hands along the luxurious couch, and rubs her body against the side of it, making kitten-noises of desire at me. I smirk and say “come with me to the bedroom. I’m going to fuck you there.” She squeals in delight, and I take her hand as she follows me into the adjoining bedroom.

This room is much like the previous, spacious, with a four-poster bed in silks and the most lavish of comforters. There is another bookcase here, containing books I have yet to read, next to a sofa for me to lounge in.

I pull a pack of clove cigarettes from the bedside table and sit on my bed, my raging hard-on evident. “I want you to undress for me. Make me want you. But keep this in mind: if you turn me on, I’m going to fuck you, and I’ll fuck you without a condom,” I say as I light the delicious cigarette. “And I’ll cum deep in your pussy.”

She smiles and looks at me in her most seductive manner as she begins to sway softly back and forth, sliding her hands up and down her clothed body. She’s wanted it for so long, but fear and a lack of trust for others has held her back from the absolute pleasure of feeling a man ejaculate into her. Her long thin fingers, tipped in nail polish, caress her calves and thighs. I can hear the delicious friction of her fingers on the hosiery. I begin to rub my cock through my jeans with my free hand while I enjoy the clove.

Marissa flips her hair in her hands, turning slowly on her heels, she unbuttons the three buttons at the top of her shirt, slowly, delicately, with exquisite posture and grace. Those long fingers adorned with nail polish slide down over the mounds of her chest to grasp the bottom of her shirt and begin to pull it over her head.

The lacy confection of her bra is revealed to me. It is a wonderful piece. One I very well would have picked out. It is white to match her shirt, but with exquisite lace and silken tracery, which catches the soft lighting in my room and excites me. Her creamy white skin looks so soft to touch, and I want it in my hands now. But the show must go on.

The fragrant odor of my cigarette hangs around my head in a cloud of smoke while I inhale and exhale, enjoying every bit of the imported cigarette. She dances somewhat faster now, rubbing her thighs together in her short flowing skirt. She is dancing and teasing me just the way I like, and that is no surprise. They all do. I make them become so. I would tell you I had lost count of how many women I had seduced in my special manner, if I could honestly say I have ever forgotten anything. That number would be beneath my notice, but nothing is lost to me.

Marissa cups her breasts in her bra, kneading them, rubbing her erect nipples through the fabric. She bends down and kisses at me, sliding her finger into her mouth and sucking it. Fingers sliding and pressing across her flat stomach, down to her skirt, which comes down so very easily after a simple knot in the side is pulled.

The skirt drops down, and I am pleased to see her wearing pantyhose without panties of any kind. She slides around the floor, one hand grinding at her crotch while the other rubs her skin all across her body. Seeing the tight pantyhose grip her pert buttocks and her pussy lips enflames my passion, and I stroke myself harder through my pants.

When I was much younger, before I realized it was perfectly right and natural for me to control people like this, I used to masturbate in this same way while viewing pornography on the internet. I still feel nostalgia for those days, and sometimes I enjoy having one or more people put on a show for me while I simply enjoy the sight of them. I enjoy completely controlling them and their actions toward each other. It’s fun because I don’t have to get involved, it becomes pure pleasure for me.

Marissa comes toward me now, and grinds against me. I finish my cigarette and put it out in the crystal ashtray next to my bed, and my hand slides around her, feeling the glorious silk on her upper thighs and her butt. It’s so tight on her! This girl really has needs she hasn’t tended to at all.

In the days after this encounter, she will feel happier and experience less stress than since she can remember. And she will without me making her do so, this is something she has needed for a very long time. I have no need to erase her memory. It will be a secret she can keep to herself, and one she will remember happily very often.

She begins to undress me now, and her arousal is evident as I can smell the sex oozing from her silk-entrapped pussy. Pulling my shirt over my head and running those beautiful delicate fingers along my chest. Softly scratching me with those painted nails. She thumbs my nipples for a moment, “kiss me,” I tell her, and she leans down to press her lips against mine.

Marissa kisses me softly and tenderly, the way I want her to. Her lips are soft and I can taste the gloss on them. Her tongue dips into my mouth quickly and repeatedly while my hands slide up the side of her body and around to the front where I cup and squeeze her large firm breasts.

She removes my belt and slides my jeans down as I kick off my shoes. My cock springs up, still within my underwear, and her hand caresses its length gently.

I stand up, guiding her around to sit on the bed, and she pulls my underwear down. Cooing happily at the sight of my fully engorged penis, she leans forward to kiss it a few times gently.

I press her back to lie down on the bed, and I kneel down and wrap my arms around her thighs. I lick and kiss her pussy lips through her pantyhose. She gasps and squirms softly, hands running through my hair. I can taste her tangy pussy juice through the growing wet spot at her crotch. I reach to my side and open a drawer in the bedside table and remove an exact-o knife. I tell her to lie still, and I hold her down by her pelvis while I delicately slice open her hose directly over the cleft of her pussy.

It opens, revealing her pussy, her lips spread from arousal, inside she is colored an enraged red she is so horny. She needs my cock… how could I keep it from her?

I lick at her erect clit softly, she moans and squirms harder, thighs clench. “Ohhh eat my pussy… yesssss,” she groans, even as I know she has never let a man go down on her, insecure as she is about the smell and sight of her nether regions. Another shame, another silly thing experienced by many people.

I wrap my lips around the little clit and suck gently, tonguing it as she writhes above me, the smell of her sexual arousal enveloping me completely. Her wetness is overflowing onto my silk sheets, and I slip a finger inside her wanting folds, the warmth clenching my digit in need.

She cries out for me to finger-fuck her, so I do. Lapping at her clit, I push my finger in and out, and soon add another. I wag my tongue left and right, pressing it flatly against her clit, and this drives her wild. Then I begin to flick her clit with my tongue rapidly, as I fuck her with my fingers faster and harder.

She cries out, panting “oh I’m going to come, I’m going to come! Keep going, pleeeease. Oh my God!!!” She nearly screams as her pussy clamps down on my finger, her thighs clutching my face as I tongue her and ram her with my fingers through a massive orgasm. “Ungh! Ungh! UUUHHH…!”

Marissa’s body flops and jitters on my bed, she’s drained and in a mind-numbed orgasmic haze. My grin is absolutely wicked as I push her body to the side, her legs on my silken bed, and I clamber up beside her.

I spit into my hand and rub it onto my fully erect cock, which I guide to her open pussy. I slide it inside, and she moans softly, still out of it. Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me, she coos as I begin to fuck her. “Mmmm, you aren’t using a condom… will you cum in me?” I only smile.

I lay my body on hers, feeling her nice breasts in the exquisite bra against my chest, as I slide my cock in and out of her drenched pussy. “You feel so good inside me, I never knew how good a cock could feel without a condom. It’s like for the first time, a man is really in me…” she sighs and her body flutters in pleasure, sparks shooting off in her brain as primal pleasure zones fire. “I need your cum….” God her voice is so fuckin’ cute.

She lies still beneath me, allowing me to hold her down with my weight and control the sensations, control the fucking, control her. I fuck her long and slow, penetrating so deeply, my hips against hers. Long gradual strokes define the main body of my fucking. From time to time as I have slid deep inside her, I fuck her with many quick little strokes, keeping most of my cock in her pussy. Marissa groans so loudly and pants “fuck yes,” while I do that. Opposing that, I pull my cock out most of the way, and tease the extremity of her pussy with tiny shallow thrusts which excite the head of my cock and make my balls boil. At these times she moans with need, wanting my cock in her; and when I slide it back fully in, she cries with joy.

I hold her close to me, running my hands over her smooth skin. Her pantyhose-clad legs wrap around my hips and I feel the delicious fabric rubbing against my skin, her high-heeled feet bobbing up and down from the weight in her shoes. Burying my head in the crook of her neck, her smell mingled with her expensive perfume is becoming my world. There is nothing but the glorious mechanical movements of fucking, her body against mine, the sight of her submitting beneath me, and her animal smell.

Gradually my pace begins to increase, and quickly my passion and excitement has overtaken me. I feel my cum begin to work up my cock as I fuck her deeply. She cries “cum in me, cum in me” with each powerful thrust, slamming her into the mattress.

I groan, and bite down on the side of her neck as I thrust deeply and begin shooting my potent semen into her. She holds me tightly, crying out happily, tears running down the side of her face, “yes! God yes!” And she cums again, feeling me spurt against her womb.

Sweat has beaded on both our bodies as we pant, holding each other close, I lean in and kiss her gently, long and soft, as my cock begins to go flaccid inside of her.

I slide off of her, and have her rub my naked body and massage me for a time. After cumming, my skin is sensitive and hot, and feeling her caresses is exquisite. She kisses my back and neck as she rubs and strokes.

I am finished, and she slides off the bed – very fulfilled – and I direct her mentally to a bureau where she selects a short but very thick dildo with a wide base, which she slides into her used pussy—its walls clinging to the fat warm plastic—to trap my cum inside her. She then pulls out a pair of panties made of a thick and elastic satiny fabric, which she pulls up her legs to grip her crotch tightly and hold the short dildo all the way inside her.

Just as I hold the smoke from a cigarette for ten or more seconds with every puff, this girl will hold my cum inside her, to let it seep into her body, that addicting substance held inside to do its work.

Marissa pulls her skirt and shirt back on. She writes her name and phone number and email address down for me. I have her hold it next to her face while I look at her, and it is fixed in my memory. I can have her again any time I please.

Marissa leans over and gives me a last kiss goodbye, and she lets herself out of my home and goes back to whatever she was doing, holding the dildo in her clenched pussy, and my panties keeping it deeply inside her. I never cared to find out what she was out for. If she’s late for something, she will make an excuse.

I lie on my bed, very pleased. Often I’m not interested in sex as straightforward and vanilla as this, but it is enjoyable from time to time. There are always little touches that I add which excite my fetishistic mind enough to make it worthwhile. In any case, I wanted to start you with a story of something simple.

My name is Jackson Montoya. I am 19 years old, about six foot one, 190 pounds, with a light build. I am Caucasian, with light brown hair which brushes down leading to my hazel eyes and proud nose, which indicates toward my average pale lips. All of this disguises my brain, my mind, which is in fact the most powerful thing on the planet. It only grows more powerful every day. Simply put, I have the capacity to see into people, and to change what I want. I can make a person do anything, or be anything. And this is only the beginning of my stories.

* * *