The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: No one under 18 is permitted to read this story and I rate it “XXX” for the strong sexual content and incest... You’ve been warned!

This is copyrighted © March 1998 by .

Author’s Note: This was the very first story I ever submitted on the Internet way back in March 1998. This revision is dated July 2003. If you weren’t aware of it, this is the fourth part of a four-part story that created the Master PC Universe.

Master PC

Part Four

by JR Parz

I.

Wendy stood outside Heather’s house trying to catch her breath and calm down the bouncing movements of her newly enlarged boobs. The jog had been relatively short, but she had sprinted most of the way and now she was paying for it.

“Can I help you?” a woman asked from the doorway. She assumed it was Heather’s mother.

“Is Heather home?”

Wendy blushed when the woman’s eyes left her face and moved down to look at her ‘tee shirt’.

“Is this a joke?” the woman asked.

With downcast eyes she shook her head ‘no’ and thankfully the woman didn’t pursue it.

“Heather, there’s a girl at the door for you,” the woman yelled out.

So, there she stood... nervous and ‘wet’, all due to something that she still had trouble believing.

“I remember you,” Heather suddenly declared from the doorway... and quite instantly, rapturous feelings of intense joy washed over her like a tidal wave.

“I’m... ah... Wendy,” she stammered, feeling like she was in the presence of royalty.

“I know,” Heather replied with a smile, and then Heather looked down at her chest and smile gave way to confusion.

Wendy wasn’t sure whether Heather was confused about the sudden enlargements of her boobs or the words written on her ‘tee shirt’.

“Would you like to come in?” Heather finally asked.

“Thank you,” she responded, following Heather inside the house and straight upstairs to her bedroom.

“Have a seat,” Heather offered, gesturing towards her bed.

“I’m all sweaty from my jog,” she replied, not wanting to mess it up.

“I don’t mind,” Heather replied, smiling.

Wendy sat down on the edge of the bed feeling nervous and aroused at the same time.

“That’s an interesting ‘tee shirt’ you have on... what’s it mean?” Heather asked, grinning.

“Adam sent me,” she whispered... then pulled the note out of her tight spandex shorts.

“What’s this?” Heather asked, taking the note.

“It will explain things,” she replied, blushing.

Heather read the note in silence... then looked back at her. “Did you read this?”

“No, but Adam told me some of what it...”

“Isn’t he wonderful,” Heather cut in, beaming. “He has to go out of town on an emergency and he... well... he kind of gave me ‘you’ as a present”.

“Yes,” she replied, turning ‘beet’ red, “I know”.

“I... I had no idea he even knew. I mean... I wasn’t really sure myself until very recently”.

Wendy looked at Heather slightly confused... wondering if she even knew about Adam’s powers.

“Are you a lesbian?” Heather asked her.

She blushed, shaking her head ‘no’, but then feeling compelled to explain herself. “I... not before... but now... I... I love you. I know it doesn’t make sense, but... but I do. I want to be with you”.

Heather smiled in response.

“I’m nervous about this because I’ve never made love to a girl before... actually... I never made love to a guy before, either”.

“Oh, aren’t you sweet... Don’t be nervous, Wendy... I’ve never been with a girl before, either. We’ll learn together... and if you’re half as horny as I’m feeling at the moment then we’ll do just fine,” Heather responded with a grin.

“Do you want me to take a shower?” Heather asked, feeling self-conscious about the way she smelled.

“No, way... I love the way you smell! And besides, there’s only one place I want you to be ‘wet’.

Wendy blushed.

Heather walked over to her door and locked it... then pulled off her halter-top, springing free her beautiful boobs. Wendy gasped at the sight of them.

“You like?” Heather asked, cupping them proudly.

“They’re so beautiful,” she whispered in response.

Heather then slid down her shorts and panties, stripping herself totally naked.

Wendy’s breath caught as she whispered, “you’re a goddess”.

“Stand-up and raise your arms,” Heather instructed her.

She rose on shaky legs and did as she was told. Heather pulled off her soaked ‘tee shirt’, springing free her own healthy boobs.

“Your tits are beautiful, too,” Heather whispered with a smile, and then took a moment to kiss each one of her hardened nipples before she stripped her naked.

Now, they stood facing one another completely naked and literally shaking with desire.

“Turn around... I want to see your ass,” Heather commanded.

Wendy blushed as she turned around providing Heather a clear view of her shapely curves.

“Damn, girl! You could do a ‘buns of steel’ video! And look at those powerful thighs of yours!” Heather cried out, running her hands down along her flanks. Wendy shuddered with even greater arousal and when Heather palmed one of her ass cheeks, giving it a loving squeeze, she nearly cried out from a mini orgasm!

“You just came, didn’t you?” Heather asked, smiling... and then she entered her with three of her fingers.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Godddddddddd... Yesssssssssssssssss,” Wendy cried out with even greater pleasure... and just as she was about to cum again, Heather suddenly withdrew her fingers.

“Why did you stop?” she asked, feeling suddenly frightened that Heather was teasing her.

“Come join me on the bed,” Heather instructed.

Wendy giggled as she quickly joined Heather on the bed... and without the slightest hesitation she moved in-between Heather’s legs and began licking, tasting pussy for the first time.

II.

Heather was in seventh heaven as she gazed down at her sleeping new lover. She loved how Wendy’s long auburn reddish hair fanned out along her slim athletic body, making her beautiful body appear so appetizing.

Strangely, she couldn’t recall Wendy having been so big on top, but she certainly wasn’t complaining. She let her palm slide lightly over her nipples, which elicited a moan... and then slid them along Wendy’s hips... over her well-rounded ass... and finally back to her moist hot pussy.

“Are you ready for more?” she asked Wendy, sensing her new lover was awakening.

Wendy’s eyes slowly opened and for a moment there was slight confusion, but then it gave way to a smile as Heather entered her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Wendy cried out, exploding to yet another orgasm.

“I love making you cum,” she whispered into Wendy’s ear and Wendy cooed in response.

III.

Adam loved the way Wendy responded to her obedience command that he made it a point to place the same command on Lisa and Samantha. Unable to resist, he peaked in on Heather and Wendy and saw how they were both naked and sleeping. Sex induced sleep was the best kind of sleep and the thought of those two together was getting him ‘hard’.

But then he exerted some willpower and turned his attention to the transportation issue. Thanks to Master PC he figured it wouldn’t be too hard for someone to give him a lift to the beach and he looked outside to see what was available. Then his eyes lit up! Three houses down was a red Mustang Convertible, which meant that Julia Manners was home from college!

“Hot Damn!” he cried out, smiling. Julia was not only a major babe but she would also be able to take care of his transportation needs and other ‘needs’ as well!

Quickly, he ran back upstairs to his computer again and this time he typed in Julia’s name. There she was, looking ‘all that’ dressed in a pair of tight white shorts and a halter top. Julia wore her hair short in a French bob.

Adam typed in the same obedience command in her file as he had placed on the others and also gave her a compulsion to drive him to the beach. Then he changed himself into a pair of loose fitting ‘cut-off’ jeans, leaving off his underwear, and a white muscle ‘tee shirt’ that fit snug against his new frame. He smiled at his reflection in the mirror, thinking ‘muscles like these without working out a day in my life’.

By the time he stepped outside of his house, Julia was pulling up in her Mustang.

“Hi... uh... This is going to sound really strange, but... I... well, I’d like to give you a ride to the beach... if... uh... you’re going there,” Julie stammered, looking confused and embarrassed.

“Wow, Julia... How did you know I was going there?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied, adding, “all of a sudden I just knew”.

“You must be psychic or something... Anyway, slide over because I’m driving,” he responded, smiling.

Julia paused for only a second before she slid her lovely rump over to the passenger’s side.

“Julia? Can I ask you a personal question?” he asked as he pulled away from the curve.

“I guess it would be all right,” Julie responded, sounding nervous.

“Have you ever gone down on a guy before?” he asked.

“Adam! How could you ask such a question?” Julia responded with alarm.

“It’s alright to answer me, Julia. You trust me and feel a need to answer all my questions”.

Julia looked at him for a few moments confused like then proceeded to answer him... “Yes, I have. I’ve gone down on my current boyfriend,” she whispered, blushing.

“I bet he must have loved it, huh?”

“He appeared too, but he knows that I’m not into that sort of thing, so we don’t do it that often,” Julia replied with a deepening blush.

“Was there anybody else?”

“Yeah, once... Once I went down on a girl,” Julia whispered with downcast eyes.

“Really?” Adam asked, his eyes lighting up. What was it about two girls that turned him on so much?

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“Who is she?”

“My roommate at college,” she whispered.

“Did you... ah... like it?”

“I... ah... I was embarrassed,” she replied.

“But did you like it? Did you cum?”

“I... um... yeah... I came... I came hard,” Julia whispered.

“Hot, damn... what’s her name?”

“Theresa Parker.”

“Is she still your roommate?”

“Yeah,” she replied.

“How come you only did it once?”

“My boyfriend,” she replied.

“You mean your boyfriend found out and prevented you from doing it again?”

“No... I... I wanted to do it again but I felt like I’d be cheating on my boyfriend”.

“Are you still friends?”

“Somewhat”.

“Is she ‘butch’ or attractive looking like you?”

“She’s very pretty.”

“Hell! You wouldn’t have had to worry about your boyfriend because he would have paid money to watch! Hell, I know he would have wanted to join in!”

Julia just looked at him with a blank expression.

“All this talk has gotten me hard,” he added.

Julia looked down at his crotch and blushed.

“Could you relieve me?” he asked, smiling.

“Excuse me?” Julia asked, again looking shocked.

“Please,” he added, grinning.

“You mean you want me to relieve you, sexually?”

“Yeah,” he responded, “Wouldn’t you like to give me a ‘blow job’".

“I don’t think so,” Julia whispered, shaking her head ‘no’.

“You know that I wouldn’t ask you to do something that you wouldn’t enjoy,” he argued.

“I... I... I don’t understand. I know you’re telling the truth, but we don’t even know each other,” Julia mumbled, steeling another look at his crotch.

“But you would enjoy it... a lot,” Adam responded, smiling.

Julia licked her lips.

“Let’s get on the highway and then I’ll let you get started,” he stated.

“Here? Inside the car!” she cried out in shock.

“Of course, Julia... I bet the whole idea is starting to turn you on”.

“But people are going to see us! See me! I’ve never ever done anything like this before!”

“But I bet you’re ‘wet’ from just thinking about it, aren’t you?” Adam asked, already knowing the answer.

Julia just looked at him and blushed.

“Anyway, you have nothing to be embarrassed about... Look at you! You’re gorgeous!”

Julia’s breathing grew heavier and heavier.

“We’ll be on the highway in a few seconds and then you can start”.

“Oh, God... how can this be happening?” Julia asked out loud... and then scooted over to get closer to him.

“I like your breasts, Julia... What size bra do you wear?”

“34′C’,” Julia mumbled as she reached down to unzip his fly... and then she pulled out his cock.

“You’re huge!” she cried out.

“Yes, I am,” he replied, smiling... and then Julia lowered her mouth down over his ‘crown’.

IV.

Samantha had been so horny for both Nicole and Suzi that all three of them had quickly piled into the back seat of Nicole’s car and began sucking, groping, tonguing, licking, sucking and outright fucking! There was moaning, panting, cries of passion, and a whole lot of giggling... as the girls experienced one incredible orgasm after another. Little did they realize it, but they had grown quite an audience.

V.

The second Lisa and the lifeguard entered the storage shed; she couldn’t strip off her bikini fast enough! Quickly, she dropped down to her knees... pulled down the lifeguard’s bright orange swimming trunks... and then preceded to slip his hard thick erection into her mouth, using her tongue to slide along his hardened shaft until she nearly took all eight inches of him!

“This is incredible,” he groaned, adding, “God, you’re fucking hot!”

Lisa could see that he was about to shoot his load and she found herself dripping with anticipation... and when he finally did spray the insides of her mouth, she eagerly swallow up every drop of him.

“Are you always like this?” the lifeguard asked, taking a few minutes to recover.

She blushed at what she had just done. ‘Why had she suddenly turned into a whore? “I... I was so horny... I couldn’t control myself,” she stammered in response.

“Well, keep that pussy nice and hot because I’ll be ‘hard’ again in a moment,” the lifeguard responded.

She wanted to get the hell out of there but something in his manner rendered her passive and started to get her aroused again and the next thing she knew, she was kneading her boobs with one hand while she played with her hot pussy with the other!

“Damn, Girl... You give new meaning to the word, ‘HEAT’,” he stated with a smile.

“Tha... thank youuuu,” she whimpered, unable to stop herself from thrusting her fingers in and out of herself.

“I’m ready, get up,” The lifeguard commanded anxiously, prompting her to stop pleasuring herself and get to her feet. “Okay, put your hands up against this beam and spread them”.

Again, she felt an overwhelming sensation from complying as she eagerly presented her ass.

Quite suddenly, the lifeguard thrust into her, eliciting a gasp.

“Oh, God! Deeper!” she screamed out at the top of her lungs... and when the lifeguard teased her by nudging her entrance, she yelled, “Harder! Harder! Fuck me... HARDER!”

VI.

Adam slowly made his way up the main drag with a smile... the beach was packed with beautiful girls and he looked over at Julia with a grin. Julia smiled back, blushing, probably still confused at how she had serviced him. She might not have been the most experienced ‘cock sucker’ he’s ever had, but she certainly proved a fast learner. Of course, taking away her ‘gag reflex’ and a craving for cum in general ensured cunnilingus and fellatio came easy to her.

“Julia... I can’t thank you enough for this ride and simply the best ‘blow job’ I’ve had in awhile,” he stated, grinning. So what he lied a little. He felt she deserved a compliment.

“Thank you,” Julia responded, beaming and turned red at the same time... both emotions contrasted nicely with one another.

Adam pulled up along side a parking lot and came to a stop... then turned to kiss Julia on the lips. She kissed him back with enthusiasm... and with even greater passion when he cupped one of her nice full boobs.

“Will I see you again?” she asked, after he broke off the kiss.

“Of course... but now that you feel differently about your roommate... and your boyfriend for that matter, I think that they’ll keep you plenty busy, don’t you?”

“That’s not true! Please... come see me at college. I mean... without you, I would never have felt so alive,” she replied, pouting.

“I will... I promise. Now, go finish your visit with your parents and drive careful, okay?”

“Okay,” Julia responded... and then drove off.

Adam found himself feeling something special for Julia and considered future plans with her... Not only was she a ‘fox’... she had openly admitted that she would have preferred being less inhibited when it came to sex... and now, thanks to him, she’d be able to enjoy both genders without reservations.

As Adam headed towards ‘The Pit’ he noticed a gathering of teenagers around a blue Honda Accord and wondered what was happening.

“Three girls are having a threesome in there!” responded one of the onlookers.

The windows were all fogged up so it was difficult to tell who they were but when he caught a glimpse of blonde hair, he figured that one of them was Samantha. He knocked on the window and caught the blonde’s attention and smirked as Samantha recognized him. Given he was interrupting the show, the onlookers were pissed off, but knowing he could handle himself in any fight, he wasn’t all that concerned. He gestured for Samantha to get out of the car and seconds later Samantha emerged, licking her lips and tying her bikini top back on.

“Like, what are you doing here?” she asked with a giggle.

“Like, checking up on my favorite blonde Bimbo,” he replied, chuckling. He had to admit that Samantha looked absolutely obscene with her boobs bouncing up and down and drenched in sweat and cum. Did you enjoy yourself?”

Samantha blushed as she nodded her head ‘yes’.

“Are you coming back?” a soft sexy voice asked from behind them. He smiled at the girl, who looked ‘chic’ with her short dark hair, and then he turned back to Samantha and instructed her to say goodbye.

“I’m sorry, Suzy... I have to go,” Samantha responded, pouting.

“I bet you had a great time, huh?” he asked, as he and Samantha walked toward the beach.

“Yeah,” Samantha replied and giggled again before blushing.

“Where’s Lisa?” he asked, looking around.

“Lisa? Oh... I forgot about her!” Samantha responded, giggling again.

Adam looked at his blonde slave and smiled, pleased with his work. He knew that Samantha had to be dying inside her new bimbo persona.

“Let’s go find my sister, okay?” he stated.

“Kay,” Samantha replied... and then giggled again.

As they walked down the beach, he noticed that Samantha was drawing her share of attention and he had to admit she looked ‘hot’ and it was kind of a high walking side by side with a girl this gorgeous. Occasionally, just to let the on-lookers know that the babe was his, he’d cup her ass-cheeks and give it a squeeze.

“I wonder where she could be,” Samantha commented when they saw that Lisa wasn’t at the blanket.

Adam quickly scanned the area... and then smiled when he saw the empty lifeguard tower and twenty yards from there was a lifeguard storage shed. “I bet she’s inside the shed,” he stated, and proceeded to head towards it.

“Why would she be in there?” Samantha asked, following him.

“She’s probably getting laid by the lifeguard,” he responded with a smirk.

“But Lisa doesn’t like guys, she only likes me,” Samantha responded, suddenly looking confused.

“That was before... not anymore,” he replied.

When he reached the shed, he found the door locked, so he pressed his ear to the door to listen... and he heard panting and groaning from the other side. He also heard his sister screaming, ‘harder’, over and over again.

Adam tried the handle again, but this time exerted more energy and given his enhanced strength, the lock easily broke.

The first sight that greeted him was Lisa’s look of ecstasy due to the lifeguard fucking her from behind! Then it occurred to him that the air was thick with Lisa’s pheromones! He turned to Samantha and saw that she was already responding to them and knew that if he didn’t get themselves out of there quick that they’d soon be indulging in an orgy!

“Samantha, stop playing with yourself and get out of here!” he shouted... and then he turned back to Lisa.

It was about this time that the lifeguard realized he had an audience, “What the fuck’s going on?!?” he cried out.

“Lisa! Get dressed and come outside now!” he instructed his sister, ignoring the lifeguard and then slammed the door closed to escape the pheromones... and seconds later he heard his sister screaming out from an obvious orgasm.

It took a few minutes, but Lisa finally emerged, followed by the lifeguard.

“Did you enjoy my sister?” he asked the lifeguard, who looked pissed.

“Sister? Hey man, no offense but the bitch begged for it,” the lifeguard responded.

“Straighten out your bikini, Lisa” he instructed his sister.

Lisa quickly complied and then blushed when she realized one of her boobs was showing.

“Are you responsible for this?” Lisa asked, glaring at him.

“Yes, my dear sister... I am. But we’ll talk about that back at your hotel room,” he added with a grin.

“Hey, is this blonde bitch a sister of yours, too?” the lifeguard asked, smiling and eyeing Samantha.

Adam saw that Samantha was smiling back at the lifeguard.

“Nope, but she is my property,” he replied with a smirk.

“Property? What are you... a teenage pimp?”

“You know... that isn’t a bad idea, is it girls?” he replied, grinning.

Both Lisa and Samantha blushed.

“Well, I think I want the blonde bitch for awhile, how much?”

“Look, you just had your way with my sister, so why don’t you quit while you’re ahead”.

“Fuck you, twerp!” the lifeguard replied, trying to come across as intimidating.

“I don’t believe this,” he sighed, adding, “Look, Mr. Lifeguard... Why don’t you go back up to that tower of yours and do what this place pays you to do”.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” the lifeguard responded.

Despite his new size, the lifeguard still towered over him, but thanks to ‘Master PC’, he not only possessed super strength and super reflexes, but he also knew how to handle himself and when the lifeguard lunged at him, he twisted him around and used an open palm jab to his solar plexus and dropped him like a ton of bricks. Lisa’s eyes lit up with shock, while Samantha... giggled.

“Okay, my two pet... shall you lead me to your hotel room”.

VII.

“Okay... time for a little chat, but first I need to take you out of your bimbo mode. Bimbo, be gone, Adam directed at Samantha, who sat with Lisa on the edge of the bed.

Moments later, Samantha’s eyes flickered open and like a girl coming out of a trance, she let him have it. “You fucking asshole! How could you!?!”

Adam chuckled at Samantha’s anger and then turned to look at Lisa, who was still visibly uncomfortable and obviously needed a fuck. “Lisa... I bet I know what you want, huh?”

“I’m sooooooo horny... I need you to fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk mmmmeeeeeeee, real baaaaaaad,” Lisa responded, squirming.

“’Nympho’, be gone,” he stated and suddenly his sister let out a loud groan... sighed... and then visibly calmed down.

“How could you be so mean?” Lisa finally asked, recovering from her ordeal.

“Ask your girlfriend,” Adam replied.

“Fuck you, Adam!” Samantha responded.

“Samantha! Is that any way to treat someone who has god-like powers over you?” he asked with a smirk.

“But I destroyed Master PC”.

“You only thought you did. Master PC is alive and well and back under my control,” he replied.

“But how could you access the computer... I instructed Master PC not to allow you to touch it. I even took your knowledge of computers away from you,” Samantha added, visibly confused.

“Yep, you certainly did... but I’m smarter than you,” he replied, then turned to Lisa and commanded her to sleep. A mere second later, Lisa fell back on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

“Now, as you’ve already experienced, I’ve created an alter ego for the both of you... which can be activated with a few simple words”.

Samantha blushed.

“Did you enjoy being a bimbo?”

“I hated it! But... but I liked it, too,” she responded, and then looked surprised at her admission. He smiled, knowing that she couldn’t lie.

“Just the way I set it up. You see... when you go into this state, I bury the real you, so you don’t have control over your actions... or new desires... but I make sure you are well aware of everything that is going on, while you reap the pleasures of being a bimbo. On the inside, you hate being the bimbo, but on the outside, you bask in it. I also added that uncontrollable giggling to further enhance the dumb blonde image and as you may have noticed I reduced that normally high IQ of yours. Oh, by the way... you’ll find that you’ll want sex from both genders, but when it comes to the girls, you’ll be the seducer, and when it comes to the guys, they’ll be the seducers”.

Samantha just glared at him.

“Remember those two girls you were eating out earlier? Of course you do... they never had a chance against you. You see, while you’re in this state, you give off a special scent. If someone is close enough to you, they’ll fall under the aphrodisiac affects. One whiff of you, and they’ll turn giggly and dreamy as you, not to mention incredibly submissive and horny. This I did in case some guys come along and wants to join in. Now, sleep Samantha”.

Samantha eyes suddenly closed and she dropped back on the bed like Lisa... falling into a deep sleep.

“Wake up, Lisa,” Adam commanded and watched his sister open her eyes. Slowly, she sat up with a look of concern.

“As for you, my dear sister... if you hadn’t realized it... I turned you into a nymphomaniac... and when this happens, as I’m sure you can remember, you are in a state of perpetual ‘heat’ where getting cock and pussy become your sole purpose in life. I’m assuming you went after the lifeguard because of this ‘need’ so you know what I’m talking about. Just so you know, it could have been anybody you found attractive, but apparently you locked in on the lifeguard first. Unlike Samantha, I didn’t tamper with surface personality, just your sex drive. You’ll need it over and over again and you’ll also note that the same ‘piece of meat’ sort of speak doesn’t satisfy you like a new ‘piece’ would... and oh yeah, masturbation won’t help at all unless the guy or girl you are with likes to watch you play with yourself”.

VIII. (Next Day)

Adam lay on his back, eating out Wendy’s pussy while Heather moved up and down on top of him. Without being able to see them, he also knew that Wendy and Heather were playing with each other’s boobs.

Heather had decided to keep Wendy for herself and this meant that he would keep her ‘cherry’. During their threesomes, he indulged in everything but penetration... at least with his cock. He could tell that Wendy was close to coming again by the way she bounced up and down on his face, and this prompted him to thrust his tongue into her as deep as he could. Soon all three of them cried out in ecstasy!

IX.

Later on that evening, as Wendy lay there alone on the bed, she found herself still feeling horny and welcomed the return of Heather, who saw the look on her face, and without saying a word, rejoined her on the bed, nudged her legs apart, and began licking.

“Pleeeeaassseeeee,” she whimpered, feeling on the verge again.

“Please, what?” Heather asked as she pulled back to look at her. Wendy could see her own juices dripping off of Heather’s chin.

“Please... I need... to cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried out as Heather’s tongue stabbed her clit.

X. (Two Weeks Later)

Adam should have been flying high...

He loved Heather and made love to her every day. He also had a special fondness for Wendy, and took as much pleasure in her body as he would allow himself.

Samantha, on the other hand, he didn’t love at all... but that didn’t stop him from fucking her from time to time. Plus, he accepted ‘blow jobs’ from his sister. So, why was she so restless? Who was he fooling? He knew why... and he brought up her file to prove it.

Julia Manners 3D image rotated around on the screen. She was the reason for his restlessness. Julia was back at college and based on how many times he saw her image naked, she was obviously having her share of sex. He realized that he was jealous.

Pursuing Julia would mean more responsibility for Heather... but this time he’d be careful. He called Heather on his cell. “Come over here at 5:00 and bring Wendy along with you”.

* * *

Heather and Wendy walked into the living room and saw Lisa and Samantha stark naked and sitting on the couch.

“Finally, we’re all here... Please, girls, join the other two on the couch”.

“Should we get naked, too?” Heather asked, smiling.

“Why not,” Adam responded with a smile.

Soon all four of them were completely bare.

“Tonight is a special night for Heather, Lisa and Samantha... and because you’re part of our family, Wendy, I didn’t want you to miss out on it”.

“Wha... what are you talking about?” Lisa asked with a look of concern.

Samantha just glared.

“First, my gift to Heather is that you and Samantha are now subject to Heather’s every command. You must always treat her with utmost reverence regardless what she commands, and you’ll do your very best to please her in the process. Now, on to the main event,” Adam stated with a smile.

Samantha continued to glare at him while Lisa looked like she was about to cry.

“What’s about to happen was already explained to you that special day inside your hotel room, but tonight will be the first time that you’ll actually undergo the transformation”.

“It’s a full moon tonight,” Wendy whispered... breaking her silence.

“Yes Wendy, very astute. From this night forward, the full moon will trigger their transformation”.

“Adam, what are you talking about?” Heather asked... interrupting him and sounding very confused.

“Trust me, honey... these two deserve everything I do to them. They did a very bad thing... so bad that I had to erase your memory of what it was,” he responded to Heather, and then turned to his sister and Samantha. “Now, on every full moon you’ll transform into your alter egos and stay that way until the sun rises the next morning”.

Samantha whispered something under her breath loud enough where he heard.

“What’s that, Samantha?”

“Someday you’ll get yours again”.

“Maybe... but for tonight... and on every full moon... you’ll be getting yours. Now, get dressed up in your sexiest clothes tonight and go to the mall. I want to make sure you transform while you’re out in public. I want you around a lot of people... and oh yeah, one more thing... Part of your punishment is the inability to tell anyone why you’re acting so strange... as I’m sure a lot of your friends will be asking”.

XI. (Another Two weeks later)

Adam rammed in and out of Julia’s slick ‘wet’ pussy as she panted and begged for him to fuck her harder. He had already given her five orgasms and all within an hour and here she was begging for another one!

“Harder... oh, god... fuck me, harder... Please, harder!” Julia continued to whimper as he slid in and out of her.

This was the third time in a week that he visited Julia and he feared that he was becoming addicted to her, prompting him to consider bringing her back with him.

If he did take Julia back with him, he knew it would piss off Theresa, Julia’s roommate. Theresa was well aware of his dominance over Julia and grew heated every time she saw him. He considered giving Theresa a slight attitude adjustment in order to arrange a ‘ménage a’ trios’, but until he decided exactly what type of relationship to have with Julia, he put it on hold.

As he continued to thrust in and out of Julia, he glanced down at her tits. She possessed a nice pair, but they were still smaller than all his main squeezes. Originally, he thought that he’d keep hers the same, but now he felt ‘C’ cups weren’t big enough, preferring more jiggle and bounce to them. He wondered how Theresa would react if Julia were another cup size bigger...better yet, another two cup sizes bigger!

Then he smiled at an idea... thinking it would be cool if Theresa were to see Julia’s boobs grow right before her eyes! Then he thought it would be cooler if he were present, too... and have it set up through ‘Master PC’ to where Theresa would undergo a transformation of sorts, too! He’d have to keep the program running in order to allow the time delays, but now that Samantha and Lisa were no longer a threat, he wasn’t concerned. He knew that Heather wouldn’t go near it and Heather would obviously keep Wendy away from it, too.

Adam thrust into Julia one last time before sending a thick stream of cum deep inside the cute co-ed’s pussy.

XII. (A Few Days Later)

Wendy had to pee, so she reluctantly slid her body out from underneath Heather’s comforting body... then pranced down the hallway to the bathroom. After peeing, she wiped herself and was surprised to hear giggling and moaning coming from Adam’s room. She knew that Adam was off visiting Julia again, something he was doing more and more of lately, and something that she never complained about because it meant more time for her to be with Heather. Anyway, she opened the door to Adam’s room and gasped!

Samantha and Lisa were ‘69’ing’ each other on Adam’s bed! She knew that Adam would have a fit if he knew about it and that Heather would likely have something to say, too! She didn’t want the girls to get into trouble, thinking that they had enough to endure every full moon.

“What are you two doing!?! Are you crazy?”

Samantha looked up long enough to giggle, then dove back down on Lisa’s pussy, ignoring her completely. Then it ‘hit’ her... Samantha and Lisa were not themselves! ‘What gives?’ she wondered, knowing that there wasn’t a full moon tonight and the next one wasn’t scheduled for another couple of weeks. So, why had they transformed into their alter egos? Just then out of the corner of her eye she saw something on Adam’s computer that floored her! A split screen with 3D figures of girls, rotating around in a 360! They were quite naked and sporting huge boobs! She quickly sat down in front of the computer and smiled, ‘so this is what Julia Manners looks like’. The other girl’s name was Theresa Parker, who was also cute, but she never heard Adam mention her. Then she read the bottom of the screen and saw in bold capitol letters... “JULIA MANNERS & THERESA PARKER’S BREAST WILL ENLARGE TO 34′DDs’ AT MIDNIGHT”.

Wendy looked at the time and saw that it would be midnight in twenty minutes! Now, she was curious. She wasn’t a wizard with computers, but she knew damn well that whatever this program was, it wasn’t your every day typical software and that it was obviously responsible for everything that had happened to them. She wanted it! But she knew that Heather wouldn’t approve, so she decided to copy the program so she could look at it later. This way she wouldn’t upset Heather by tampering with Adam’s program. Would it be possible to copy the program onto a disc? Quickly, she tried but within a mere second ‘NOT ENOUGH SPACE’ flashed on the screen. Then she looked around for a ‘CD’, but couldn’t find one.

“Damn,” she muttered to herself, suddenly noticing the pleasant smell in the air. It was making her feel giddy. She glanced back at Samantha and Lisa and saw that they were still ‘eating’ one another out, but instead of feeling disinterested as she would normally have felt, given her desire was only directed at Heather and Adam, she found herself growing aroused!

‘What’s going on?’ she asked out loud, knowing that this had never happened to her before. Had Adam done something to her that she wasn’t aware of? Why now would she feel this way? She giggled and then wondered what was funny. She closed her eyes to escape the scene playing out in front of her, but when she did, she saw a vivid image of the three of them... licking and sucking with heated passion!

‘I really want this program,’ she demanded of herself and with an incredible burst of will power she turned back around to face the computer... decided to use the Internet to e-mail herself a copy. Quickly, she accessed the server using a guest account and in seconds she was on line. Quickly, she went to her e-mail account, opened up the attachment option and highlighted ‘Master PC’... then pressed the ‘upload’ button and started the transfer.

While she sat there and waited for this to happen, she found herself growing more and more aroused. She couldn’t help herself and began caressing her pussy and boobs... and only as an afterthought did she reach over to ‘hit’ the ‘send’ button, sending herself the email.

Now, she turned around with only one thought on her mind... the beautiful girls on the bed. She took a deep breath of the aroma in the air and giggled... the scent was intoxicating. She ‘wanted’ to fuck! She ‘needed’ to fuck!

Wendy buried her head in Lisa’s pussy as Samantha buried her head in her pussy... and it didn’t take but a few seconds before all three of them were crying out with one orgasm after another.

XIII.

‘Damn you!’ Theresa thought to herself when she saw Adam at the door. For the life of her she couldn’t understand what Julia saw in him!

“Julia, it’s for you,” she yelled back over her shoulder, then stepped aside to let Adam in.

“How’s it going, Theresa?” Adam asked her with a smirk.

She glared at him in response.

Julia came into the room and immediately went over to hug Adam and just as she was about to head to her bedroom, Adam stopped her by holding up his hand.

“What?” she asked.

Adam broke off the kiss with Julia and pointed to the couch. Surprisingly, she found herself taking a seat.

“Strip,” Adam commanded Julia.

Julia doesn’t hesitate and strips off all her clothes like it’s the most natural thing in the world. Theresa was stunned at what Julia was doing, but even more stunned that she couldn’t get off the couch!

“Why can’t I move?” she asked.

“I know about you and Julia,” Adam replied.

Theresa looked over at Julia and saw her smiling. The last thing she had expected was for Julia to tell Adam that they were having sex.

“Anyway, I’m in the mood to watch,” he added.

Theresa’s eyes lit up in alarm! Did Adam really think that she was going to make love to Julia right there in front of him?

“And I know that Julia’s ready because she’s always ready and in a few moments you’re going to find that you’re ready yourself,” Adam stated.

“Who the hell do...” she started to say but suddenly stopped cold when she found herself growing aroused! It didn’t make sense! Why in the hell would she start feeling horny?!?

“Well?” Adam asked with a smirk.

Theresa looked over at Julia and blushed... feeling her ‘need’ grow stronger by the second.

“Go ahead... don’t be shy,” Adam prodded.

Suddenly she got up off the couch but instead of bolting for the door, she started to strip out of her clothes and within seconds she was just as naked as Julia.

“And here I thought you were a natural blonde,” Adam commented, referring to her dark hair below. She blushed as she reached up to cup Julia’s breasts, using her thumbs to play with her hardening nipples. She couldn’t believe how ‘wet’ she’d grown.

Then quite suddenly, she saw Julia’s eyes light up and it was about the same time when she felt Julia’s breasts begin to grow!

“What the...” she cried out, shocked at what was happening, but when she was about to pull back her hands, Julia stopped her, by trapping her hands against her growing flesh with her own hands!

Julia moaned as she continued to grow.

“What did you do?” Adam asked, looking visibly alarmed!

“I... I didn’t do anything!” she shouted, adding, “They just started growing!”

“Are you a witch? Did you use witchcraft to cast a spell on them?” Adam responded with a stunned expression.

“I told you... I didn’t do anything!” she cried back in response.

“I don’t believe you! If you’re telling the truth, prove it! Cup your own little tits and I bet they’ll start growing, too!” Adam replied.

Theresa saw that Julia’s boobs had stopped growing, but not before they had grown to twice their size! Julia already possessed a healthy pair to start with, but now they looked like watermelons on her huge body! She had to prove to Adam that she wasn’t responsible for this, so she reached up to cup her own breasts and that was when she felt it! A strange tingling sensation spread throughout her chest and suddenly her tits began to grow! Bigger and rounder by the second! She dropped down to her knees and began playing with them, unable to deny herself the pleasure it generated!

“See! You placed a spell on them!” Adam yelled in response.

“I... I don’t understand,” she replied, whimpering with growing arousal.

“I bet they’re making you feel even more hornier than you had been feeling, huh? I bet you want to fuck and suck cock, don’t you? I bet you’re creaming for it, aren’t you? I bet you’d like me to fuck those melons of yours, while Julia eats out your pussy, huh?”

Theresa groaned as she shook her head ‘yes’, feeling wave after wave of desire wash over her.

“Julia... why don’t you position your mouth on her pussy while I straddle that flat tummy of hers... We’re going to have some fun,” Adam commanded.

Julia smiled at her as she moved down between her opening legs, and cried out when she felt Julia’s tongue... and then Adam straddled her stomach, thrusting his cock in-between her newly enlarged boobs, and licked the tip of his cock as he did so! Never in her life had she felt more aroused... and more ‘needy’ as she thrashed around in ecstasy!

Epilogue.

The e-mail with Master PC traveled through cyber space an incredible pace, absorbing knowledge along the way... and then it settled inside Wendy Carmichael’s e-mail account, took note of the many addresses, and proceeded to duplicate itself before moving on with a brand new mission...

The End (Really)