The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC: Answering Service

By: SpaceSamurai

Chapter Three

“You ready?” Brian asked.

Rebecca was a bit preoccupied, trying as she was to fit his magical ten-inch cock down her throat, but she managed to nod.

“Moment of truth,” he said, and gripped his chair as he shot his load into her mouth.

Rebecca felt a gushing blast of liquid shoot down her gullet and started slurping and swallowing as fast as she could. She had to get all of it. That was the deal. She had to swallow everything, or…

Turned away from her and placed gently on the cubby counter as it was, Rebecca couldn’t see Brian’s laptop, but if she could, she’d see, among a whole screen full of readouts and dials and data and a floating 3D image of herself, a command line reading: “User: Semen Production +700%.”

Rebecca swallowed and swallowed, sucking like a vacuum, but quickly she realized it was going to be too much. It just kept coming! At first she thought she’d done too well with her blowjob, and he was cumming extra hard because she was just too sexy with her mouth, but it was so much after a while that she decided he must just be some kind of sexual god, with the ability to shoot absurd amounts of hot white liquid from the end of his dick.

Try as she might to get all of it, Rebecca felt a trickle of cum escape her mouth and dribble down her chin, and she knew she was finished. She pulled herself off of Brian’s dick with a loud ‘Pop!’ and gasped for air as he continued spraying, jet after hot jet of baby batter coating her face.

Finally, he shook out his last drop of cum and she wiped the fluid from her eyes so she could look at him.

Even after losing her bet with Brian, she still admired him. In a weird way, she was happy he won. It meant that he was always right, which she’d secretly hoped was true, because it made it easier to do whatever he said.

“You remember the deal,” he said. She nodded. “Tell me,” he ordered.

“If I failed to swallow every single drop of your cum, I would never be allowed to wear clothes at work ever again.”

“And?”

“And from this day forward, whenever I’m naked, I stop being Rebecca and become Becky, your dumb blonde bimbo sex slave.”

“That’s not all,” he reminded her.

“Right. I’ll also be subservient to Abigail and do what she tells me from now on.”

“That’s right,” he said with a grin, patting her head. He’d always liked Rebecca. Not just because she was smoking hot, but also her open contempt for the callers made working with her entertaining on the really bad days. But he suspected she’d be a lot friendlier now.

“Time to begin your new job,” he told her, and she stood and began to take off her clothes.

First came the blue hoodie, which she unzipped and tossed aside. Then her khakis, which were dirty with the dust from the floor where she’d been crawling. Her pink panties came off, revealing her neatly trimmed blonde bush.

‘Huh,’ Brian thought. ‘Natural blonde.’

Her red v-neck was stained with semen, and as she peeled it off it collected a fair amount (though not quite enough) of the cum from her face. That left only her floral-patterned bra. She had lovely breasts, Brian realized. She usually covered them up with baggy clothes, but they were probably at least a D-cup and perky. The bra did some push-up work, but not much. They were definitely natural and round.

Still, he planned some big changes for those breasts, time-set to activate as soon as she shed the last of her clothes.

Rebecca reached back and unclasped the bra, shirking it forward until she held the soft item in her hands. That’s when the changes kicked in.

She let the bra tumble to the floor.

Brian watched with rapt fascination as Rebecca’s eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she moaned. Her thoughts were slowing down, but also narrowing, so it was like a billion tiny people were running through a hallway at once, before they started disappearing in droves. It was a bizarre feeling, like being higher and drunker than she’d ever been, and then also getting fucked in the brain.

She was suddenly so horny she couldn’t stand it, and on their own, her hands found their way to her pussy. It was a difficult task, as they had to travel past her tits, which suddenly felt the chill air of the room with alarming clarity. The sensations were overwhelming.

And that was just what was happening to her brain.

While on the inside, everything was getting much smaller, the exact opposite was happening on the outside. First was her tits, already stellar, but not quite up to Brian’s fantastical standards. Unencumbered by a bra, they sagged slightly and the round pink areolae pointed slightly downwards. But before his very eyes, he saw those same breasts inflate, ballooning out well past their normal proportions, pushing through DDs, Es, EEs, finally settling on an unreal but erotic FF-cup. Yet, through the beauty of the program, their size didn’t ruin their shape, but improved it, rounding it, giving it weight and heft that looked natural but tight, and beautiful.

Her hips ballooned out, and from the front he could see the shape of her ass. Her hair lengthened, her ponytail now reaching down to her ass. Her lips plumped out. Her skin cleared of blemishes.

If Brian didn’t know any better, he’d think she looked too perfect to be real. But there she was, standing before him, a girl he liked now turned into a sexual plaything, just for him. Rebecca- now Becky- would be his to use as he wished.

Becky’s eyes cleared and she looked like she might pass out from the headrush. But suddenly, she felt a breath of fresh air in her lungs, and the whole world was brighter. She smiled wide and giggled. She looked down at her Master, his cock rousing again to stiff hardness as he eyed her.

‘Heehee,’ she thought idly. ‘Master’s staring at my boobies.’

She looked down where he was staring and her eyes widened.

‘Were my boobies always so big?’

She reached up an experimental hand to cup one breast and moaned. It suddenly didn’t matter if her boobs had been that big before. They were definitely that big now, and sensitive. She pulled her left breast up to her mouth and gave it a lick. Her pussy gushed at the sensation.

“Ooooh, Master,” she cooed, “can you fuck my titties?”

Brian was glad for the control the program had given him over his dick, or he might have cum just from the question alone. But he knew he had more things to do, and he’d have to wait to test out his new slave.

“Not yet, Becky. Don’t forget, you’re at work now. And you made your boss awfully upset with you.” He pointed to Abigail, who was in the midst of yet another confusing call, and she was having trouble identifying which keys on her keyboard did what. “You should go apologize for your disobedience.”

Becky frowned but nodded. “Yes, Master.”

As she focused her attentions on her new task, Brian was gearing up for the fun to come.

* * *

Megan – Dyslin Refrigeration

“Dyslin Refrigeration, this is Megan, how can I help you?”

A teenage voice cracked on the other end of the line. “Yes, my name’s Dennis, I work over at the Burger Blast on Monroe Drive, and our meat freezer’s not working.”

Megan let out a mock gasp. “Oh no! Your meat’s going soft?”

The boy seemed taken aback. “Uh, I guess that’s one way of putting it.”

“Don’t worry, Dennis. I can make your meat hard again.”

Megan had heard Alexis’s sexy talk, and decided she wanted in on the action, too. After all, it’s what she wanted, so surely it was what Dennis wanted.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?”

She smiled. “Are you alone right now, Dennis?”

* * *

Jennifer – Cartwright Tire Center

“I…Cartwright Tire. Jennifer…speaking.”

Jennifer couldn’t get her fingers out of her snatch. At first, it had felt hot, and she thought it was Brian’s sexy new look which was setting her off. But by now she must have cum half a dozen times, each one somehow easier to reach than the last, which didn’t make sense.

And with every orgasm, it was getting harder and harder to speak. Or think. It was like she was gasping for breath, but instead of trying to suck in air, she was desperately trying to gain back control or higher brain functions. At the rate it was going, she’d have nothing left very soon.

“Sorry, you said that this is the number for Cartwright?” a woman asked.

She no longer thought to use the mute button, so her moans echoed across the phone line. “Yeah. It’s, uhn, Cartwright.”

“Are you okay?”

“Can’t…stop….”

“You…wait, can’t stop what?”

“Finger fucking, oooh….”

“You…! Did you just say what I think you said? That is sick! Is this some kind of base, crude joke?”

Pant No, uhnnnnnggg, so close, so close again…”

“Well I never- You’re sick, you know that? I thought this was a Christian company with family values, but now I know it’s just a front for smut. You know what you are? You’re a slut!”

Jennifer cried out loudly as she came. “OH!”

“You’re a sick, perverted whore!”

To her shock, her body bucked, and she was coming even harder. “UHHHHNNN!”

“And you should be ashamed of yourself, you bitch!”

Jennifer’s orgasm (or was it orgasms?) kept going and going, and she found the lights getting dimmer in her head. Something about the woman’s abuse was so powerful. Every chiding insult made her hotter and hotter, and she was worried that if he kept going she might explode.

The caller hung up. But the damage was done. Jennifer lay back, eyes glazed, and couldn’t even consider what to do next. She just waited to be ordered. Calls came and went on her screen, but she just watched them ring in and out.

It wasn’t until she heard Brian’s voice behind her say, “Jennifer, come to me now,” that she was able to move.

* * *

Abigail – Anderson Sewage Services

“Anderson Sewage Services, this is, like, well, this is Abigail. How can I, like, help you?”

The man on the phone was gruff and to-the-point. “I need an outhouse installed near my farm. Who do I talk to about that?”

Abigail was scanning the contacts on the call screen, trying to figure out which of Anderson’s employees, if any, seemed like they might have a smart-sounding name, but she realized that reading had become a challenge. She had to sound out every name and word in her head so slowly that the man became impatient.

“Hello? Anyone there?”

Abigail started to respond when she felt something moving between her legs and jumped in her chair.

“Rebecca? What the fuck?”

Sure enough, Abigail stared down at her sexy friend, now a lot sexier than she remembered, who had crawled under the counter and was kneeling dutifully between her legs.

“It’s Becky, silly,” the newly-transformed girl said with a giggle which made her bountiful titties bounce. “And I wanted to say I’m sorry for being a bitch earlier. You’re, like, totally right. Being naked feels a lot better! I wanna, like, make it up to you.”

With a speed and accuracy that ensured that Abigail couldn’t possibly stop her, Becky darted forward and stuck her face in Abigail’s hairy sex.

“Oooh, fuck, Becky, you don’t have to- AH!”

The girl had found her clit.

“What the fuck is going on?!” the man snapped into the phone.

Abigail tried to regain her composure, but she wasn’t doing very well. “Oh shit, I’m sorry sir, it’s, ooh, Becky. She’s (OH!), she’s licking my pussy.”

The man was silent for a while.

“Did you just say what I think you said?” he asked finally.

Abigail was too far gone to respond to him directly. But her squeals of delight, coupled with her loud, vocal encouragement of her friend’s ministrations (“Becky, fuck, oh my god, that’s it, suck on my clit, suck on it like that!”), told the man all he needed to know.

“Holy shit,” he said.

“Holy shit!” she cried in response.

“Did you say your name was Abigail?”

“Uh-huh!” Becky had shoved two fingers into her hungry hole and was rapidly squirming them around, making Abigail squirm in kind.

“Uh, okay,” the man coughed. “Well, Abigail…tell me everything she’s doing to you.”

It was Abigail’s turn to giggle as she described the decadent treatment her friend was doling out on her body. She finally figured out how her job worked!