The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC — Augmented Reality

Chapter 3: The Alibi

It was only the first day of the semester and I hated it already. Luckily the person I needed to complete my plan of becoming a badass vigilante was in my morning class…teaching it to be specific. Professor Schmeider, my favorite and the easiest German professor ever to lay foot in the world, usually sports a tank and slacks no matter where you see her. She’s on the short side roughly 5′4 which made her incredibly easy to talk to and her 32D beamers don’t hurt either. Her slim, atheletic build and her perked up ass (thank you squats) are further proof that she works to keep her looks. All in all she’s a babe who’d be the perfect alibi for my adult activities… both types.

Although I have the power to manipulate a person’s mind I still don’t have the balls to have the whole class watch me make moves on the professor. Balls of steel are not born, they are earned. So I took the safest route and waited for the class to finish to have a one-on-one talk with the professor, I had waited 2 months already an hour wouldn’t make much of a difference. The class went through without a hitch talking about the syllabus, the required assignments, the attendance etc. With the class packed up and leaving out the door I pushed a thought into Professor schmeider’s mind to stay and talk. With that I found my opening and went to make history.

“Professor Schmeider, what’s up? How you’ve been?”

“Guten Tag, and oh nothing much just settling in for another semester. My you’ve gotten taller and bigger, you’re not on something are you?” she inquired while she was stripping me with her eyes.

I pushed a thought of submission into her mind and she stopped fiddling with her bag and focused her full attention on me. “Yea I had a late growth spurt and I did hop on some roids tho”

“That’s really bad for you know” came a retort. As she saw my the slight agitation on my face, she quickly remedied the situation “but I’m sure you did plenty of research and made a mature decision about it, plus you’re old enough to make your own decisions”.

Joyful of how quick my mental suggestions were having an effect I decided to speed things up by increasing her arousal levels. After a few moments her breathing became heavier and sweat was starting to invade. “Professor…….” Before I could even start the sentence she attacked my mouth and began furiously invading my mouth with her tongue. Fearful that someone might come in at any moment I decided to move the scene to a more discreet area. “Lets go to the racquet ball courts in the basement, they’re not open for 3 more hours. I’ll leave first and you come down 5 min later to avoid suspicion”.

With a final kiss we parted ways…temporarily of course, and I bolted towards the basement. The door was locked but it the security guard was nice enough to loan me the master key for a while. The professor came running 5 min later carefree of who was watching and charged into the racquetball court. She left no room for pleasantries when she once again ferociously attacked my mouth with what felt like a serpent’s tongue. She yanked her slacks down along with her panties and pushed me onto the wall. Professor Schmeider was replaced with what seemed like an animal in heat, I saw no hint of romance in her eyes only primal need. She yanked my pants down paying no attention to the delicate department that lie beneath.

“Woah! Hold on! That shit hurts!”

Suddenly breaking out from her trance she realized the reality of the situation “Oh my god, I’m so sorry this is wrong, so very wrong. This never should’ve happened”

Not wanting the oppurtunity to slip I mentally decreased her anxiety and reassured her that this is perfect and there’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing.

“you’re right, but lets go slow” she whispered.

“Shhh, don’t worry, let me do the work, you just enjoy the feeling” I leaned over and started kissing her again. This time I took my time and slowly brought her arousal up higher then before. She went limp and slowly it got hotter, I started undoing her blouse, she looked into my eyes and started undoing my shirt. She pulled my shirt off slowly and we broke our kiss enough to remove the garments and laid down. When I pulled out my tool she gasped, but I reassured her that it would fit just fine. I slowly moved the head towards her entrance activating every pleasure receptor in the vicinity.

She moaned and started squirming egging me on to put it in already. I waited a few more seconds to hear her beg some more before finally entering her sex. With all the pleasure receptors active she was at her peak and when I entered it threw her over the edge spiraling into a screaming orgasm. After she returned from the euphoric state she smiled weakly, signaling me to continue. I began writhing in and out ever so slowly activating the pleasure receptors again but this time I made it so she wouldn’t be able to climax until I did.

“oh right there, don’t stop yes, don’t stop” she began moaning

As I got into a rhythm I began pistoning in and out, what started as commands to not stop became incomphresinable grunts.

“FUCK YESSSSSSS” she screamed

She was at her peak for nearly 15 minutes before, but before long I was at my climax. Not having time to pull out I shot deep inside her driving her over the edge and a screaming maniac and soon into a lifeless doll.

Upon seeing her lifeless state I became frantic thinking I killed her but Angie came to my rescue and reassured that she is merely passed out due to the prolonged euphoria.

“Subject Iona Schmeider has suffered from prolonged euphoria which caused her body to shut down. She shall regain consciousness within a few minutes. I suggest dealing with the security guards approaching to investigate the screams from your location.”

“Shit Angie, can you make them forget why they came here and turn back?”

“Request Acknowledged, sending data packet, data packet sent. The guards are now leaving the vicinity but are likely to return once they are reprimanded by their superiors on the 2nd floor.”

Relieved at the quick escape, the only thing left to do was wait until Iona woke up to leave.

She woke up after a few minutes with a huge smile on her face. I reminded her that we were still on campus and needed to get out of here before the guards come back. We quickly dressed and headed out of the building reeking of sex. As we walked out there a more than a few heads that turned, heads which obviously knew what great fucking sex smells like.

“I know this is sudden but can we go to your house? My house is kind of a no-mans-land situation right now” I asked

“Du bist ein dummkoff! Of course we’re going to my house. Come on I’ll make you some coffee”

“yea but I’m your idiot now right”

“Ja, mein dummkoff”