The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a complete work of fiction. None of the people or events are real. If you can’t accept that or you’re not over 18, leave.

This is my first attempt at anything like this, so please let me know what you think and if you’d like to see more! Write me at and happy reading! Thanks! :)

-Amy
Themes that will appear in this story: fd, ff, be, ex, gr, in, la, ma, mf, mm, sc

Master PC: Denise’s Story

Denise sat at her desk, bored out of her mind. She worked as a web page designer for a large firm, but she found the work boring. She started up her browser and decided to browse the newsgroups that her company hosted on its servers. She half-heartedly glanced through every sex newsgroup she could find, hoping to find something worthwhile. Most of the posts were spam and worthless crap, but she would still look in desperate hope of finding that one good picture or story.

Her favorites involved mind control, in particular one series of stories that dealt with an all-powerful computer program that made the user a virtual god. Something about being able to make people do anything she wanted made her drip like few other things could.

She clicked on the next newsgroup post, and was not impressed by what she read. Some fool claimed to have created an Master PC program for the federal government, one that worked through satellites and nanochips that were implanted in all U.S. residents when they were vaccinated as children. Only now for some reason he didn’t specify the government was after him and was going to shut down his program only months from using it to end all crime in the country. Something about the feds deciding free will was too important to lose.

So he uploaded his program to the newsgroup in the hopes someone else would find it and hold on to it for him, until the feds were off his trail. Denise didn’t buy a word of it, but figured she had nothing better to do so downloaded the program.

She made a backup of her hard drive in the case of a virus, and a quick check of the system stats showed no one else had downloaded the program yet. It was no wonder it hadn’t been downloaded before... it took Denise 3 hours to get it with a T1 connection, and it was buried in the middle of spam and stupid “me too” posts.

With little interest or concert, she ran the program and after a long ten minutes of installing and expanding, a window popped up requesting the name of desired subject. Intrigued, she typed in her own name and hit enter. A new window came up, and Denise let go a stream of steamy hot piss, right through her panties and skirt and all over her chair. Spinning about a vertical axis on the left was a picture of HER! In the clothes she was currently wearing, and now with a wet stain down the front of her skirt.

She couldn’t believe it! Maybe there were cameras somewhere, this thing couldn’t possibly work, could it? She went under File -> New Subject... and typed in Mandy Raken. Mandy was a bitch who worked in the cubicle across the aisle. She was in her mid 30’s and was about 5′8″ tall. She had enormous breasts, but they didn’t look out of place on her 250 pound body. She had long, wavy read hair, and was wearing a deep green suit coat over a dress of the same color. Denise decided Mandy needed to lose some weight to be really attractive, so set about reducing her weight to a healthy 115 pounds. She did decide to leave her breasts the same size, however. Tits the size of those would be too much fun to play with. She also made whatever changes might have occurred seem like that’s they way things always had been to Mandy, so she’d notice no difference in her appearance or thoughts.

She entered the changes and called out to the bitch across the aisle. “Mandy, would you come here?”

“Leave me alone, you twit,” Mandy yelled back.

Denise wasn’t about to let her get away, she needed to see if the program had worked. “It’s just I was having trouble with the new account, and I thought your expertise would be helpful...”

Denise could hear Mandy getting out of her chair. “Well why didn’t you say so.” A little ego stroking and Mandy was Denise’s for the taking.

Mandy walked in, and Denise peed in her skirt for the second time. She didn’t usually wet herself, but she was so excited she couldn’t contain herself. It had worked! Mandy was drop dead gorgeous, although her clothes were loose and saggy all over her body, except for her breasts which were the same size as before. They still sagged a bit, the way fat breasts do, but Denise would fix that right up.

Mandy started laughing uncontrollably. “You just wet yourself! You really are a stupid twit.”

“Why don’t you sit down, Mandy?” Denise asked, a smile on her face. Now that she knew the program worked, she had all the confidence in the world.

“Forget it you stupid bimbo, I don’t work with people who piss all over themselves.”

“I said sit down, Cumslut.” The trigger phrase took effect immediately, and Mandy sat down in a chair as she was instructed, smiling happily. “Not there, bitch, on the floor under my desk.”

Mandy happily obliged, crawling under Denise’s desk and out of sight. “Now, my little cumslut, tell me what you’ll do for me.”

“Anything you want, mommy!” The program was working perfectly, Mandy was even addressing Denise as she had been instructed to in the program.

“That’s mommy’s good little girl.” Denise reached down and patted Mandy’s head lovingly. “Mommy got a little messy, cumslut, why don’t you clean her up with your tongue.”

Mandy eagerly complied, sucking the urine from Denise’s panty hose and skirt. “Pull down mommy’s stockings and really clean her off, dear.” Denise’s undergarments and skirt were off in seconds, Mandy’s tongue running all over Denise’s legs and pussy.

While Mandy was busy cleaning of her mistress, Denise made a few more changes on the program. She found she could make a single change to numerous people at once, and so instructed all her coworkers to think anything they saw in Denise’s cubicle nothing out of the ordinary.

Then she went back to Mandy’s breasts, leaving them the same size but making them as pert as if she were sixteen. Now she simply had to see her creation. “Cumslut, come out from under there.”

“Must I, mommy?” Mandy moaned, her speech muffled by her mouth being between Denise’s pussy lips.

“Do as I say, cumslut!” Denise would tolerate no disobedience.

Mandy crawled out from under the desk, her face shiny with pussy juice and pee. “Take of your clothes, dear.” Mandy hurriedly stripped and knelt before her mistress, arching her back and cupping her humongous tits in her hands as she was instructed. “Now bitch, do you want to taste more of mommy’s piss?”

“Oh yes mommy!”

“beg me for it, bitch.”

“Please mommy! Please fill your slut daughter’s mouth with your hot piss.”

Denise smiled and put her hands to her pussy, pulling the skin to aim her stream. She let it out, screaming with pent up energy as a burning yellow stream of urine shot forth into Mandy’s waiting mouth. Mandy lapped at it and swallowed as fast as she could, desperate to suck it all down.

Denise looked around, excited that no one was acting like anything was different. She looked at Mandy, glee in her eyes. “What are you doing down there, Mandy?”

Her mistress saying her true name brought the real Mandy back, and her eyes widened in shock and the piss filling her mouth nearly gagged her. Denise stopped peeing and bent down and grabbed Mandy’s face with one hand. “You’re mine now, bitch. You always will be. Don’t forget that or mommy will be most upset.”

With that she planted her lips on Mandy’s and jammed her tongue down her throat, splashing around the pee that was still pooled in there. She broke off the kiss. “That’s mommy’s good cumslut.” The change back to the real Mandy was brief, but enough so Mandy had some idea of what was happening to her. That was all of the real Mandy Denise wanted to see.

The cumslut Mandy smiled and gulped down the last of the pee in her mouth, licking the rest from her lips. Mandy’s name did give Denise an idea though, and she went back to her computer. She made a few more changes to Mandy, and watched as they took effect. As if growing right out from her skin, a huge strap-on appeared hung around Mandy’s waist, nearly ten inches long and two and a half inches around.

“My darling, look at what mommy gave you!” Denise said, her excitement growing still.

Mandy’s eyes widened and she reached down with both hands to grip her new hard, bulging, pulsating plastic cock. Her hands instantly started masturbating it. “Mommy must really love cumslut!”

“Oh I do dear, I do. Now honey, your hands may feel nice but your mouth will feel better. Don’t forget, nothing feels as nice as a huge cock in your mouth.” Mandy looked at her questioningly. “Go ahead my little cumslut, try it.”

Mandy bent over and engulfed the new mammoth dong with her mouth, her nipples brushing against her arms still pumping furiously up and down the thick shaft.

“And who will cumslut use her new cock on?” Denise asked.

Mandy stopped sucking only long enough to gasp air and answer. “Whoever mommy wants!”

Denise knew exactly who would be first. Mandy may have been overweight, but it didn’t run in the family. “How about Amanda?”

Mandy stopped again, confused. “Amanda? She’s Cumslut’s daughter.”

“Yes, she is. Does that bother you?”

“Nope!” cumslut answered, and resumed sucking on the dildo.

“We’ll go as soon as you’re finished, okay dear?” Denise asked.

“Mmf...” was all cumslut could reply as her mouth was stuffed with the monster dildo. She thought of how lucky Amanda would be, to her soft and smooth her pussy would feel wrapped around her mother’s monstrous strap-on.