The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a complete work of fiction. None of the people or events are real. If you can’t accept that or you’re not over 18, leave.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who responded to my first chapter... you’re what resulted in my continuing the story! Thanks for all your supportive comments. :) If you have any comments on this chapter, please direct them to and happy reading!

Master PC: Denise’s Story

Part 2

The Raken household was empty when Denise and Cumslut arrived. Amanda was still off at school, and Cumslut’s husband, Gerrold, was still working down at the labour office. Denise had given Cumslut explicit instructions, and a long list of them, and now she sat in an easy chair, alone in the Raken’s house, a stark white cigarette between her fingers.

She raised it to her lips and sucked in, enjoying every second of it. She’d always wondered what it was like to smoke, but had never tried it because of the health risks. But with her newfound Master PC program she had taken care of that problem, so now she inhaled with abandon, relishing the calming effect it had on her brain. Smoking had always looked so very sexy to her, she was glad she could now be one of the many people who enjoyed it. She thought over what was about to happen.

Denise had pulled Cumslut’s address book out as soon as they’d arrived at her house (no, her former house... this place was nice and Denise thought perhaps she would stay here) and had forced her to call every relative in the book. Imitating Mandy’s voice as best she could, Cumslut told them all there was a major family announcement she needed to make this evening, and wanted everyone to be there to find out at the same time. She stressed how important this was and how sorry she was for it being at the last minute. It had taken some time, but she’d convinced all of them to come.

Denise had then sent Cumslut out with one of Mandy’s credit cards, with instructions to buy clothing for all the women in her family. She was instructed to buy one set of high-heeled shoes, one skirt, and one tight form fitting top and one set of lingerie for each woman that was in her family. And on her way home she was to stop and pick up ten packages of cigarettes.

Denise sat in the chair in her white blouse, the top three buttons undone and her breasts jutting out over the top of her bra, the cups of which had been pulled down to beneath them to make them stand up and out. She had on a knee-length black skirt which was crumpled up around her waist, she had one leg forward with her foot on the floor and the other draped over the arm of the chair, her legs open lewdly and her pussy open to the room. She reached down and mindlessly played with her clit, flicking the soft mouthpiece of her fag against her tiny nub and squirming at the results.

She eyed the cigarette curiously, and stuck the mouth end into her pussy, letting her juices soak into it. She pulled it back out and took a hit, smiling at the new, better flavor. Denise looked up as Cumslut opened the front door and walked in, many bags in her hand. “I did it mommy! I got it all!”

“Good, sweetie. Now put it all upstairs like a good girl and hurry up, your guests should be arriving soon...”

Cumslut ran upstairs and dropped her bags in her room, coming back down only with the cigarettes and leaving them on the dining room table. Cumslut was still in her baggy clothes from work, though Denise had made her put on a lack black bra and crotchless panties underneath, with a garter and black hose.

Denise looked out the front window to see the seventeen year old Amanda walking to the front door, home from school. She had on a blue blazer over a white dress shirt, and had a short, blue and green pleated plaid skirt. She had knee-high white socks, and dark brown hair that was shoulder-length. Denise ran upstairs, after whispering in Cumslut’s ear, “Remember what mommy told you to do.”

Denise locked herself into Cumslut’s bedroom, and opened up her laptop. She’d wiped the company servers of any trace of the program after downloading it to her laptop, and now the only copy sat in front of her and she called up Amanda Raken on the screen.

Downstairs Amanda was just coming in the door. “Mum! You’re home!” She was surprised, Amanda was usually home a few hours alone before her parents got home from work.

Cumslut turned around to face her daughter, and Amanda nearly fell over. “Mum, what happened to you?”

“What do you mean dear?” It was all Cumslut could do to keep from jumping on Amanda right there. After the changes Denise had made, Cumslut didn’t care if Amanda was her daughter or not, she just wanted to fuck her brains out.

“You... you lost weight! And you’re boobs!”

Cumslut stuck her chest out for her daughter to see better. “Do you like them? Let me help you see them better...” She took off her green suit, standing now in her three inch black heels, see-through lacy black bra, see-through lacy crotchless black panties, and her black garter and hose.

She pulled a cigarette from a pack on the table and reached for a lighter.

“Mother! What are you doing!?” Amanda yelled, her mind swimming in confusion.

Cumslut lit it up and took a long drag. “Smoking, dear. Would you like to try it?”

“No, Mum, you know that...” Amanda closed her eyes and shook her head, and spoke when her eyes reopened. “Are... are you sure it’s okay Mum?” Denise, upstairs with Master PC, was putting some changes into effect.

“Yes, sweetie. Sit here.” She patted a chair by the table, and Amanda walked over, smoothed her skirt beneath her, and sat primly.

Cumslut handed her a pack, and Amanda nervously withdrew one and held it between her fingers like she’d seen other people do. Her mother handed her a lighter, and Amanda brought the cigarette to her lips and flicked the lighter, burning the end of the fag. She tried again and again, but could not get it lit. Cumslut smiled.

“Dear, you need to inhale as you light it. Here, I’ll start another one for you.” She pulled another long, white cigarette out, placed it between her lips and lit it, getting it started. She blew out the smoke slowly, savoring it. She held her hand out in front of her daughter’s lips, pressing the end against her large puffy pink lips.

Amanda could smell her mother’s lipstick on the end of the cigarette from when she’d lit it, and it was somehow strangely arousing. She placed her lips on the cigarette and inhaled slowly, eventually blowing the smoke out her nose like an old pro. She took the cigarette from her mother, crossed her legs, and continued to smoke like someone who’d done it for a few years. Upstairs, Denise chuckled with delight.

“Now, you were telling me about my boobs?” Cumslut said, bringing Amanda in the direction Denise had ordered.

In all the excitement (and Denise’s changes) Amanda had nearly forgot. She looked her mother over now, noticing her crotchless panties and how very close she was standing. “Mum, you... you’re beautiful.” She gingerly reached out and ran one hand up and down her mother’s soft, smooth leg, the other still holding her cigarette.

Cumslut smiled. Her mistress had said once Amanda touched her, she could stop acting like that awful Mandy person, whoever she was. She giggled. “That tickles!”

Amanda looked up at her mother curiously, taking another puff of her cigarette, watching as her mother’s eyes stared at her sucking on the mini phallus. Amanda blew the smoke out in slow circles (a technique Denise had just given her) up at her mother’s face. Cumslut inhaled it deeply and giggled again.

“Cumslut likes that!”

Amanda’s eyes went wide. Her mother teaching her how to smoke at 17 (and when she didn’t even want to know how to smoke) was one thing, her being naked and attractive was another thing, but calling herself Cumslut? Something wasn’t right...

Amanda lost the thought as she rested her cigarette in the ashtray, stood, and kissed her mother full on the lips, her tongue mashing down her mum’s throat. She broke the kiss, a thick line of drool strung between them. It dangled and broke, leaving a shiny trail down Cumslut’s chin and into her cleavage. The mother smiled at her daughter. “Well, Pussywhore, aren’t you going to clean your mommy up?” Denise had used Pussywhore as Amanda’s trigger phrase, and thought it fitting considering Pussywhore’s mother was Cumslut. Amanda was no more, now all that there was (unless Denise dictated otherwise) was Pussywhore.

Pussywhore immediately stuck her tongue out, now surprised to find it twice as thick and long as it used to be. She licked her mother’s chin and neck, following down into her cleavage where she moaned with pleasure as her mother smashed her huge tits into her face.

Cumslut took one last puff of her cigarette before placing it in the ashtray next to her daughter’s, and kissed her daughter again, blowing the smoke into her mouth. The continued to kiss around the smoke, the both of them growing more aroused as they did so.

Her knees week and buckling, Pussywhore kneeled down and ferociously dove into her mother’s snatch, lapping at the juices that were flowing freely down her leg. She circled around her clit a few times before driving her monster of a tongue into her mother’s pussy again and again, fucking her with it like it was a cock.

Cumslut’s hips bucked, forcing her daughter’s tongue in farther. Upstairs, Denise had just send a command for each of them to speak dirty all the time, provided their mouths weren’t full of other people’s pussies, asses, and cocks.

Cumslut purred. “You’re such a good little bitch. Mommy’s little schoolgirl. You’re such a dirty slut, fucking your own mother with your tongue.”

The talk only made Pussywhore thrust her face between her mother’s legs harder, her face now dripping with juices.

“That’s mommy’s good little girl, yes... yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me!”

Cumslut was now leaning her back against the wall, her legs spread wide for her daughter whose face was buried in her mother’s hairless crotch. Cumslut’s hands pinched her nipples and kneaded her tits, her fingers digging into the mounds of flesh.

She reached down and pushed Pussywhore away, her tongue not being fully extracted until she was nearly half a foot away. Pussywhore slapped at her mother’s hands, trying to get back to her cunt sucking. “Stop it, whore, let me suck you!”

Cumslut kept one hand on her daughter’s head, holding her back, and dropped the other to her snatch and pulled her lips apart. “Shut up, you stupid cunt! Listen to your mother! I have to piss, god it hurts...” Denise smiled as she heard that upstairs, the commands worked so fast...

Cumslut kept bucking her hips as she pissed on her daughter’s face, wetting her white dress shirt (her blazer had long since come off) and showing her white bra and ample bosom beneath. Pussywhore caught as much of it in her mouth as she could, and then stood and forcefully spat in on her mother’s breasts. “Don’t fucking interrupt me again, Cumslut. Just sit still and give me your cunt.”

She kneeled again, her tongue coming out and snaking up her mother’s pussy. Cumslut grabbed her head, forcing Pussywhore’s nose to rub over her clit again and again as she humped her daughter’s face. “Oh yes, that’s it sweetie, you’re making your mommy cum! oh god...” she was panting hard as her hips bucked with enough force to make Pussywhore’s head look like it was bobbing up and down on a cock. “God yes, my daughter’s such a fucking whore. Gawwwwd, I’m..... a fucking whore too.... letting my own baby eat me out... I’m such a fucking pussy! That’s all I am to my daughter a .... giant.... fuck...ing... pussssssssyyyyyyy”

The orgasms washed over her in waves now, and she collapsed to the floor and passed out. Pussywhore stood, wiping the girlcum from her face with her hand and then licking it off. Denise appeared around the corner. Pussywhore looked up to her, meeting her mistress for the first time.

Her voice was bobby and cheery, just like Cumslut’s. Now that she’d had her fix, she didn’t need to be so forceful about getting her fill of cunt juice. She lit another cigarette, the first having long since burnt out, and smiled as she blew smoke up at Denise from the floor where she still kneeled.

“Hi! I’m Pussywhore! Who are you?”

Denise looked down and smiled. “I’m your mistress, but you can call me Mommy.”

Pussywhore puffed again. “Then what do I call Cumslut?”

“Call her Cumslut or whatever you fucking want, I don’t care.”

“Pussywhore likes fucking!” She puffed again, and Denise could not believe how sexy she was in her schoolgirl uniform, shirt wet and tight against her body with piss, hints of pussy water sparkling on her face, and a beautiful, all-white cigarette being sucked on between her lips, leaving pink lip-shaped kisses on the end of the cigarette from her lipstick.

“I’m glad you like fucking,” Denise said, looking outside to where a car was pulling up, “because Daddy’s home.”