The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Denise’s Story part IV

Denise walked down the stairs in the Raken household, past the family orgy that was still going on in the den. Gerrold has his cock stuffed up his daughter PussyWhore’s cunt while his wife CumSlut sat on her face, bucking her hips like a madwoman and she screamed through several orgasms.

Denise glanced at her playthings for a few moments, and noted that Gerrold had indeed impregnated his daughter, who now appeared to be well into her last month of pregnancy (thanks to some help from MasterPC). Suddenly a revelation overtook her, and Denise sat down and began furiously typing into her laptop.

A few minutes later PussyWhore’s daughter was born with help from her now-expert-obstetrician parents. Denise gathered all of the information she could from the educated minds of PussyWhore, CumSlut and Gerrold and dumped it into the child, while aging her within seconds to her 21st year of life. She gave her a trim, shapely form with 38D breasts and wavy blonde hair. Denise paused to look over her creation, who stood staring at her blankly, as if a robot awaiting programming. The child’s mother, grandmother, and father/grandfather had gone to to their raucus lovemaking, now oblivious to the grown child.

Denise studied the girl intently, finally deciding that her face wasn’t up to snuff. She thought of what modifications to make, when it suddenly hit her that it might be a good amount of fun to play celebrity for a while. Denise’s form suddenly changed to that of a woman in her early 40s with shoulder-length dark hair and a body that easily showed the onset of aging. And then the modifications to the child were made, her face contorting painlessly into that of a world-famous entertainer.

Denise, no... “Lynn”, she reminded herself, got the new 21 year old into one of PussyWhore’s school uniforms, though the stiff white shirt barely covered her large bosom and dark and hard nipples showed right through.

Now a dead-on lookalike of Britney Spears, the child and her “mother”, Lynn Spears, left the Raken household for a while and set out to make all the national newspapers. The Queen of Pop was about to be very naughty.

* * *

Lynn (in truth, Denise) and Britney walked down the cereal aisle of the grocery store, drawing a large number of stares from patrons of the establishment. There were wide eyes and pointing fingers. Lynn knew that it wouldn’t be long before the show would begin. She stashed her laptop on one of the many shelves of cereal boxes and left it to do its work. She had set it as a broadcast beacon of sorts... by defining some of the program macros, it would now subtly alter the mind of anyone who entered the radius she’d set. Things were certainly going to go the way that she planned.

She turned her head as a girl of sixteen came bounding up, her reluctant parents in tow, a piece of paper and a pen outstretched.

“Likeohmygodit’sreallyyouI’mlikeyourbiggestfancouldyousignthisplease?” the girl spat out as quickly as she could, afraid that her idol would simply disappear if she waited too long. Her parents only offered apologetic stares.

Lynn looked the girl up and down, and noted her pigtails with cute, fuzzy pink hair-ties. She would do nicely. Suddenly the girl’s tits swelled in size to a 36D thanks to part of the MasterPC macro Denise had programmed. Neither the girl nor her parents noticed. Everything was going according to plan.

Britney reached into her purse and took out a long, slim cigarette. She lit it up, making sure the store cameras saw her, took a deep drag and blew it into the girl’s face. “Sure thing, sweetie.” Britney took the girl’s pen and paper and signed “Britney Spears—I’m a hot fuck!” on it, with a heart to replace the “o” in “hot”. She handed it back to the girl and gave one of her boobs a playful squeeze.

The girl’s parents were quite visibly outraged. “I don’t know what kind of shit you’re pulling, Ms. Spears! Smoking in a public store... writing this, this FILTH to my daughter, one of your own fans! And groping her... there is NO excuse for that. I am sure the store cameras caught it... we’ll sue you for everything you’re worth!” The girl’s mother shouted, not noticing that her own breasts were swelling up to match those of her daughter.

“Mum, really, don’t be such a pussy. Britney’s cool.” the girl replied, cupping her mother’s ass and gently rubbing one finger along the crack of her ass.

Before anyone could respond, Lynn grabbed Britney by the hair and forced her tongue down what everyone believed was her own daughter’s throat. The two went at it like madwomen, large amounts of drool spilling out the side of their mouths to pool in the spacious valley between Britney’s very large breasts.

Finally Britney forced her mother away, panting for air. She took a few drags on her cigarette and looked at the people standing before her. The parents stood still with their mouths agape, the daughter had one hand working the top button on both her mother’s and father’s breeches.

Lynn took note of the very noticeable bulge in the father’s pants. “Don’t act like the two of you are so appalled,” she said, gently kissing and running her tongue over Britney’s neck from behind as she smoked and posed for the cameras. “It’s quite clear from the rock-hard cock in your pants that some mother-daughter action really turned you on. And you certainly don’t seem to mind what your own daughter is doing,” she finished, reaching around to roll Britney’s nipples between her forefingers and thumbs through the fabric of her white dress shirt.

The father looked down to see that his daughter’s hand had somehow gotten his fly undone and she was slowly massaging his cock through his underwear. He looked to her other hand to see it gently rubbing circles around his wife’s clit. A quick glance to his wife showed her eyes closed and a moan escaping her lips. He reached down and, though he didn’t know why, removed his daughter’s hand from his cock and placed it around his wife’s neck. The two looked at each other with a lustful gaze of longing, and seconds later their lips met and their tongues danced in an erotic tango of forbidden love.

Lynn had already dropped her pants to her ankles and was leaning back against a shelf, furiously fingering herself. Britney had dropped to her knees and gingerly fished out the father’s cock, cigarette still in hand. He looked down to see the famous Britney Spears take his cock into her mouth and being bobbing her head on it like mad. He quickly turned his head to see his daughter bent over, skirt pulled down to expose her ass, and his wife’s head ramming her tongue into his daughter’s ass.

He could take it no more. He reached down and grabbed Britney rougly by the hair and pulled her off his cock with a loud “pop” and a cry of pain escaped her lips. He saw his wfie’s head bob once more towards their daughter’s ass and he exploded, shooting near to a pint of semen all over the pop star’s face. Britney jacked him rapidly as he came, all the while cooing and begging him for it.

As he finished he collapsed to the floor, spent, as he watched Britney stand up and continue her smoking, once again finding the camera. The ran her tongue over her lips and chin, sucking the jizz in and playing with it in her mouth. She blew a few bubbles for the camera... spunk bubbles filled with smoke. She scraped the remaining come from her face into her mouth, walked over and pulled the mother from her daughter’s ass with a cry of protest. The mother sat back and instantly understood, taking one of her daughter’s ass cheeks in each hand and pulling them apart to expose her daughter’s open anus. Britney sucked up hard and spat all the come onto the daughter’s ass, letting the remnants drip from her tongue, lips and teeth onto that beautiful ass and watching as the mother dived back in to clean it up and swallow it all.

Britney stood back up, finished her fag and tossed it to the ground. She walked over and frenched her mother again, thinking that she’d done remarkably well for only being born that very morning.