The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. The author is not responsible for any damage resulting from reading this work.

Almost all characters in this story are purely fictional. The part of Xanthos Pendragon is based upon what I believe I would do with this particular program. ALL characters are 21 or older.

For those who are not familiar with the “MasterPC” story line, this story deals heavily with concepts that some people (particularly the religious wrong) may find offensive. In particular, this story deals with mind control, body shaping and manipulation (including breast growth), interracial sex, both heterosexual and lesbian sex, anal sex, and one scene of mother-daughter sex. While some of these concepts may be turnoffs to many readers (especially the interracial and incest parts) be aware that these are not actually part of the theme of the story, but are more along the lines of side-notes.

There are also a few minor references to something that could be considered to be non-sexual torture. Again, this is not part of the theme of the story, but rather something you may wish to be aware of ahead of time.

In some ways, this could possibly be considered a “Romantic Mind Control Story with Ethics”—if that’s possible.

This story may be reposted or archived provided the following conditions are met:

  1. The story is not altered in any way
  2. The story contains my name and disclaimer
  3. You do not make money from the story

From the dictionary:

e·clec·tic
adj.
  1. Selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles: an eclectic taste in music; an eclectic approach to managing the economy.
  2. Made up of or combining elements from a variety of sources: “a popular bar patronized by an eclectic collection of artists, writers, secretaries and aging soldiers on reserve duty” (Curtis Wilkie).
n.
  1. One that follows an eclectic method.

Timeline: “A Birthday” occurs between the end of “The Eclectic’s Edition” and the wedding mentioned at its conclusion.

The Cast:

  • Xanthos Pendragon Caucasian, 6′1″, 175 Lbs., Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, 35 Years Old
  • Melissa (Lis) Ruiz Hispanic, 5′8″, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 25 Years Old
  • Anna Su Li Asian, 5′10″, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 25 Years Old
  • Katrina (Kat) Kosonen Finish, 5′6″, Black Hair, Emerald Green Eyes, 23 Years Old
  • Laura Richardson Caucasian, 5′11″, Red Hair, 30 Years Old, (Formerly Sonya Lovewell)
  • Angie (or Angela) Lovewell Caucasian, 5′6″, Red Hair, 23 Years Old, Laura’s Daughter
  • Sheila Tiffany (Tif) JacobsCaucasian, 5′8″, Light Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, 29 Years Old
  • Amy Lee Weaver Caucasian, 5′5″, Brown (almost Black) Hair, Amber Eyes, 29 Years Old
  • Mei Lin Asian, 5′3″, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 31 Years Old

Note: Everyone’s aging was slowed down by 80% 2 years ago, so everyone still looks 2 years younger than their present age.

This is the 2nd addendum to the 10-chapter story: MasterPC: The Eclectic’s Edition. The rest can be found at http://xanthos.the-wolfpack.org/

* * *

Master PC: The Eclectic’s Edition—A Birthday

by Xanthos Pendragon

Xanthos—A Saturday Morning in November

‘What a night! Mei and Kat have to be the two most insatiable women I’ve ever met! At least they all promised to let me get some rest on my birthday.’ <Grin>

After a couple of games of Robotron downstairs in the Game Room, (at max difficulty) I headed out to the Wood Shop. I put in a couple of hours working on a new wine/champagne rack before noticing Kat entering.

“Hi, kitten. What’s up?”

She seemed extremely hesitant, (an extreme 180 compared to her normal self) so I set aside what I was doing and we went out to the new garden for a walk.

A few minutes later, we sat down on a bench near one of the calmer water features. (A 60′ long, 5′ wide cascading pool)

“What’s wrong?” I gently asked.

“Nothing’s wrong,” she replied.

‘Okay...’ I gently pulled her to me and we snuggled for a while.

“Xanthos?” she asked, timidly.

“Yes?”

“Did you make it so none of us would get pregnant?” she asked.

“In a way... Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that we’ve all been making love to you for almost two years, and none of us has gotten pregnant yet. Tiffany, Amy, and I aren’t on the pill, and Laura didn’t get on it for a while either,” she explained.

“I guess I should have told you. One of the first things I did when I was making changes was to give myself complete control over my ejaculations. In other words, even though I cum, I don’t put out any sperm unless I want to.”

“Oh,” she replied.

“Why? Are you saying that you’d like to have a baby?” I gently asked her.

Kat shyly nodded her head.

“And the others?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You said that some of the others weren’t on the pill either.”

“I think they’d kind of like to... but I don’t know.”

I gently caressed her back for a moment.

Do I really want to have children yet? I don’t know.

“You don’t want to have children, do you?” she sadly asked.

“I don’t know, kitten... I don’t know. It’s something I really need to think about—and so do you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Having children isn’t a spur of the moment thing. It changes your life forever. Not only that, but it changes eight other lives as well.”

Kat nodded. “I didn’t think about that.”

“Few people do. Think about it for a while and talk to the others. Remember, we all have decades before any of us start to turn grey. There’s plenty of time to go before any of us have to worry about not being able to have children.”

“I guess you’re right... It’s just that I want to show you how much I love you, and that’s the best way I can think of.”

I pulled her to me and gave her a tender kiss. “You show me every time we kiss—and every time we make love. Even when I look at you, I know how much you love me—because I love you just as much.”

She hugged me as tightly as she could and we kissed for a while.

“Always remember that I love you very much,” I told her. “You and Sonya, more than anyone else, showed me what true love really is.”

Kat kissed me some more. Then we got up and resumed our walk through the garden, occasionally stopping to study the various features like the stone panther and the other big cats, or the two large waterfalls. (One is a replica of the main waterfall in Fort Worth; the other is a “tropical” styled waterfall with a 10′ drop. Almost all of the water features are fed by water pulled from (and returned to) the river that runs through my property.)

When we got to the natural fall, we laid down in the grass nearby and spent some time reviewing some of the lessons Kat had learned at her initiation.

Laura—In the Castle

“Amy, have you seen Xanthos?”

“Not since he went to his wood shop. Why?” she answered.

I grinned and said, “I just want to make sure he’s not around so we can work on his surprise party.”

“Great! I’ll go get the others!” she said.

Tiffany

Not much to do today—other than Xanthos’s surprise party... I wonder what Anna’s doing.

I went to her room and knocked on her open door.

“Anna?” I asked, seeing if she was there.

“Come on in,” she replied.

Anna was sitting at her desk with some of her schoolbooks open.

“Studying?” I asked.

“Mmm hmm. I’m still having problems with the programming project and we’ve also got a major exam coming up in the Microprocessor class,” she replied.

I grinned at that. ‘Good subject to get stuck on...’ “Maybe I can help,” I said, moving to see what she was working on.

Mei

‘Who would have thought I’d ever settle down? If you can call this family “Settled down”!’ I thought, grinning to myself. ‘I thought Amy was exaggerating when she was describing her new family. Seven beautiful, bisexual women who are all a joy to be around—never mind make love to—and a man who is a complete enigma.’

‘I still don’t believe this guy. Someone who can control people’s minds, but prefers love and respect over control... All that power, but he uses it as little as possible. I never thought I would encounter someone like that... especially not in a man. Even with all the opportunities that I give him to dominate me... for some reason, I know that he’ll never hurt me—or any of the others.’

I heard a knock at the door and Amy asking if I was in my room.

“Come on in. I’m in the bath,” I replied.

She came in and leaned against a wall. “How was your night?” she asked with a slight grin on her face.

“What do you think?” I replied.

I could tell that she just teasing me. Before she had originally left me in California, I’d sworn that I’d never love a man. I’d been hurt too many times by males when I was a child and became much more comfortable around women. It was when I was 15 that one of my female friends first showed me that sex could be pleasurable. Back then, we were just playing around, but we became much closer because of it.

When I was 22, I met a woman who seduced me and taught me what love was. I stayed with Kathy for a little over two years before she had to move away. She asked me to pass her teachings on, but I swore to her that I’d never be able to love anyone as much as I did her. I couldn’t understand why she didn’t want me to go with her—until a year later when I heard that she’d died of cancer.

I had a short string of lovers after that, but nothing significant until I met Amy. She reminded me so much of Kathy that I felt I had to teach her as Kathy had taught me. When I initiated her, it was like a mirror image of what had happened between Kathy and me; now the student was the teacher.

As Amy and I bonded our souls together, I could somehow sense Kathy’s presence in the room—and her approval.

We were together for more than a year before we had any problems. While we had been sharing an open relationship, we both knew that we loved each other above all others. It was fairly common for one or the other of us to walk in on the other having fun with another woman. It was never a problem, and whoever walked in would usually join in the fun. Even then, I believed that Amy was a pure lesbian like me. It was a total shock when I walked in and she was having sex with a man. The moment I saw it, all of my old memories came flooding back into my mind; the abuses, the rape, everything. Amy tried to get me to join in, but I just ran from the house.

After that, I guess I became too possessive, forcing Amy to move away. It tore my heart apart when she did, but I at least made her promise that she would pass on the same lessons that Kathy had taught me.

After more than a few months of torturing myself over her leaving, one of my frequent lovers asked me if I’d be interested in her boyfriend joining in. Though I fought against it at first, she talked me into it. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, and I eventually allowed myself to enjoy sex with men—— though I still wouldn’t allow myself to become attached to any of them. They were simply there to fulfill a need, nothing else.

Then, five months ago, I answered a knock at the door. Imagine my surprise seeing Amy—my last true love—standing there. I’m still not sure who was happier to see whom. When we finally broke our embrace, she introduced her lovers to me, though I later found out that she had several more... or rather, HE had several more at their home.

I could feel my jealousy swelling as I thought about Amy being happy with these people, but I did my best to control it.

We spent some time discussing how we had been doing since she moved out, and even though I was hiding it as much as possible, I could tell she could see how miserable I’d actually been with her gone.

That night, I was very surprised when Amy joined me for the evening while Tiffany spent the night with Xanthos. We renewed our bond and I knew in my heart that we still loved each other very much. She still remembered everything I had taught her, and had learned more besides. When I asked here where she learned them, her answer was even more of a shock! For Xanthos to have even understood the lessons marked him as a very unusual man, but for him to have been able to expand upon them... I really didn’t know what to think of him at the time.

The next day, I overheard them talking about me joining their family. The mere thought of it came as a complete shock to me—that they would want me in their family... I just didn’t know what to think about it at the time.

A few minutes later, they came out of their discussions and sat me down to discuss my joining them. I was completely shocked as I listened to them trying to sell me on the idea. Even as they did, however, I was asking myself whether or not I thought I could do it—especially with the amount of jealousy I already had about Amy.

Almost as if he had read my mind, Xanthos took over the discussion with a very serious tone. He mentioned that if I decided to join, I would need to go through some sort of hypnosis to eliminate any jealousy I might feel toward any of the members of the group. When I suggested that hypnosis didn’t really work, Amy and Tiffany both said that his version worked without any doubt whatsoever.

Then Amy added that I couldn’t bring any of my “boy-toys” with me. I hadn’t formed any sort of attachment with any of them, so that wasn’t a problem. She also explained that Xanthos was a fantastic lover that was full of surprises; I had my doubts. We ended the discussion with me saying that I’d have to decide after I got to know them a bit better.

That night, Amy suggested that Xanthos and I spend the night together. I was hesitant at first, but he turned out to be a remarkably considerate lover.

He started out by proving that he had indeed understood the lessons that I taught Amy, and slowly expanded on those lessons. As the evening progressed, I caught myself trying to fall in love with him several times. In order to stop that from happening, I went wild on him, trying to get him to reveal his bestial side. No matter what I did, no matter what I asked of him, he wouldn’t become the kind of beast that I expected all men to be. No matter how I begged him, he wouldn’t show me any of the harshness I had experienced in my youth at the hands of those “boys.”

Finally, I understood. Xanthos wasn’t like any of the other males in my life—not even my “boy-toys”. He actually cared. After he wore me out, I fell sleep snuggled in his arms. (A first for me with ANY male!)

The next morning, I woke up snuggled to this strong man, feeling surprisingly full in my ass. At first, I was surprised, but then I remembered the night before, and relaxed in his embrace. Somehow, I had allowed an emotional attachment to form with this man, and, in a way, it scared me. In other ways, it actually excited me. We had some more fun (including making love once more while taking a shower together) before we joined the others.

We all spent the day together, roaming the surrounding areas, including a hike through downtown Walnut Creek. (A small, but beautiful, upper-class town to the east of San Rafael.)

As we were hiking through the area, Xanthos noticed the local Bang & Olufsen shop. I saw an odd half-grin form on his face before he turned and went into the shop. Having been in there before, I knew that everything they had to offer was VERY expensive, so I doubted that he would really buy anything. Silly me. He ended up buying eight new stereos. (One for each of the people at his house!) Talk about being able to spend money! Including taxes, he spent just over $30,000 on a single charge!!! The looks on their faces (and probably mine too!) were priceless! They were more than happy to ship the stereos to his house for him too.

After we left the store, he explained that he had just finished getting his new “Castle” built, and they were still adding the finishing touches. Those stereos were part of those touches.

After we covered the area a time or two, we returned to my place where I spent the evening with Tiffany. I have to admit that Amy found a wonderful companion in her. It didn’t take long at all for the two of us to develop an attachment of our own.

The next day, the four of us spent as much time as we could together in each others’ arms. I spent the night with Amy again and we discussed whether or not I would join her family. I guess I was just scared of committing myself to a relationship like theirs. The next morning, Xanthos gave me a business card and told me to keep in touch. He also said that the invitation would stay open. That night, I knew I was going to miss them all.

Over the next several days, I tried going back to my old habits, but they just didn’t do anything for me anymore. Whether it was a female lover or a boy-toy, I couldn’t get any real enjoyment out of any of them, so, after one more night alone, I called Amy and asked if the offer was still open. Within six weeks, I was moved into their castle.

God! I had more sex that first night than I normally had in a typical month! I’m almost surprised I was even able to wake up the next morning! When I did finally get up, Xanthos showed me what he had been talking about by ‘hypnosis.’ At first, I didn’t believe what he was telling me about his program—until my body started tingling. He even took the time to explain everything he was doing—which wasn’t much. Mainly some health related fixes, as he described them, and the part to make sure there wouldn’t be any jealousy in the family.

After we left the vault where he keeps that computer and software, he gave me a pair of matching kitten pendants, explaining that he called all of his family members “kittens”. I was now officially a member of his family.

Amy had been right. I quickly found myself in love with all of the family members—including Xanthos.

“Laura and I were about to work on Xanthos’s surprise party. Want to help?” she asked.

“Sure. Let me get out and get some clothes on.”

“Great. I’ll go ask the others if they want to join in. I’ll meet you down in the dining room.”

Melissa

‘I never imagined that there were so many authors and stories on the Internet. I got on, trying to find an author Xanthos talked about, only to find that I’m going to have to ask him who it was.’

“Lis, are you in here?” Amy asked from the doorway.

“Yeah. I was just doing some research.”

“Laura wants to start working on Xanthos’s surprise party.”

“Great! Where?”

“Dining room,” she replied.

“On my way,” I said, shutting down the computer.

When I got to Anna’s room, I let her (and Tif) know about the party plans and we all headed downstairs.

Amy

‘Now, where are Kat and Angie? Not it their rooms... Maybe in the library...’

Downstairs, in the Library...

“There you are,” I said, finding Angie reading one of Xanthos’s books. “Have you seen Kat?”

“Hi. Umm... No. Not in a while... But she’s been acting a bit strange lately...” Angie replied.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know for sure, but I think she’s trying to have a kid.”

“Oh, that. She noticed that Tif and I weren’t on the pill and she asked us about it.”

“So, you’re both trying to get pregnant to?” she asked, surprised.

I smiled a little at that. “The thought crossed our minds. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be working. Too bad we can’t get each other pregnant,” I said, only half-joking. ‘I’d love to be able to have a child by Tif, but that just isn’t possible.’

“Huh? I think some scientists did that a few years ago, didn’t they?” Angie asked.

“What?” I asked. It was my turn to be surprised now.

“I think I saw in the news that some scientists somehow combined two different women’s eggs to get one pregnant... I’m not sure, but I think they were just trying to prove that it could be done,” Angie replied.

“Sounds like a one-time deal to prove they could do it...” I commented.

“Yeah,” Angie said, nodding. Suddenly, her eyes went wide and her head jerked to the side, looking at the bookshelves. “There might be another way too,” she said, still looking at the shelves—or the books on them.

“What? What is it?” I asked.

She got out of the recliner and grabbed one Xanthos’s printed books. (He has several that he got from the Internet and printed.)

“I’ve been reading some of Xanthos’s story collection over the past few weeks. Let’s just say that he seems to like a wide variety of genres.”

“JRD? What’s JRD?” I asked, looking at the label on the binding.

“JRD is the author. He writes some strange stories, but they’re very interesting... depending on your tastes. Read that and you’ll understand,” she suggested.

“Okay, but you still haven’t told me your idea.”

“Read that,” she replied, indicating the book in my hands.

“Okay,” I said, giving up. “Later. Right now, we’ve got Xanthos’s surprise party to work on.”

“Cool! Let’s go!”

After checking the rest of the house for Kat and dropping the book off in my room, I returned to the dining room.

“No sign of Kat anywhere.”

“She must be outside somewhere,” Tif said.

“She can join in later,” Laura said. “Tif, you picked up the present, right?”

“I’ve got it hidden upstairs. The jeweler said that he had fun setting all of the stones, but the ring turned out beautifully,” Tif replied.

“I still can’t believe how hard it is shopping for the guy who either has everything or buys it on a whim!” Laura said with everyone agreeing. “It’s a good thing we were able to get his ring size while he was asleep.”

“Let’s get the room decorated. Stephanie (the chef who was hired away from Giovanni’s) will be bringing the cake in when she gets here at 4:00.”

“Fantastic!” Laura said.

Xanthos

Kat and I were still lying near the tropical waterfall, gently caressing each other, relaxing after a casual hour of making love.

“Kitten?”

“Mmm?”

“I need to go into town for a little while. Are you going to be okay?”

“Can I go with you?” she asked.

“Not this time. I need to pick up something for Laura’s birthday, and you know how much I like to surprise people.”

Kat nodded against my chest. Then she hugged me tightly once more before getting up and getting dressed again.

“I should be back soon,” I said, doing the same. Just before we separated, I added, “Just remember that no matter what else happens, I will always love you. Okay?”

Kat nodded and we gave each other one more truly tender kiss.

Getting in my Lexus, I drove down to the jewelry store where I got the kitten pendants.

On the way there, I turned the radio on and confirmed that my plans were proceeding the way I wanted. I had to laugh when they pulled a pair of evangelists on the air to have a very heated discussion over both sides of the issue. ‘Oh, God! I guess I missed a few! That even makes it better!!!’ I thought, laughing my ass off. In fact, I was laughing so hard that I almost had to pull the car over!

By the time I got to Tiffany’s, I still had one hell of a grin on my face.

“Welcome, Sir. How may I help you?” the lady at the counter said, greeting me.

“Greetings. I believe you have a special order for me?” I replied.

The owner walked in from his office to personally greet me. “Welcome, Mr. Pendragon. How are you today?”

“Quite well, Mr. Sheridan,” I said, remembering his name from my last visit.

“It looks like you were right about that trend,” he said, retrieving my order.

“Yeah. They were just arguing about it on the radio,” I replied. “At this rate, the rest of the country will probably sign off on it by the end of the year.”

First, he laid out the collection of nine personalized champagne flutes. After that came the expensive part of the order.

Kat

‘I hope they let me have a baby. I love him so much, but I need something more. Some way that will make sure we’re always together.’

“There you are,” Angie said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Oh. Hi.”

“What’s wrong?” she asked, concerned.

“Nothing.”

“Come on. I know you better than that.”

“I found out why no one’s gotten pregnant yet. He has it where he won’t get any of us pregnant unless he wants to.”

“So, you want a baby and he doesn’t want any children yet?” she asked.

“He said he doesn’t know. He also told me to make sure that it was really what I wanted, and to discuss it with everyone else first.”

Angie pulled me into a hug, and we stayed that way for a while.

Xanthos—4:15

‘Good. Stephanie’s already here. She’s the perfect one to help me on this, but I need to do a small adjustment first.’

I entered the house and stored the cases of wine and champagne in the basement, leaving the rest of the stuff in the car for the moment. After that, I went to the “vault” (the place where I keep the system with MasterPC on it) and made sure those that worked at Tiffany’s forgot about the conversations I had there and that today’s security tapes got erased. Combined with “Seed”, it made sure that I wouldn’t be linked with the item being discussed on the news. <Grin> I also made sure that Stephanie wouldn’t be able to spill the beans about what I was about to get her assistance on.

Once that was finished, I grabbed Stephanie and explained what I wanted her to do. She was very surprised, to say the least, but she happily agreed to help. With that, we brought in the rest of the stuff from the car and I locked half of the big surprise away in the vault.

When I came back out of the vault again, Kat was waiting for me. We hugged and kissed and headed off to the living room for a while. When we got there, everyone was lying around watching a movie. (It was a good thing no one could watch anything else—like the news—until after 6:00 tonight. That was our normal dinnertime, and I planned on popping the surprise during—or at the end of—it. I also figured that if the kittens were planning on any sort of party, it would probably be around then.)

90 Minutes Later

Stephanie came into the living room to let us know that dinner was ready. When she did, I thought I caught a few grins on the kittens’ faces.

When we got to the dining room, I could see why. Somehow, they had found party decorations that matched the castle-styled furniture and decorations in the dining room. (The dining room was the only room in the house that really matched the house’s exterior.) Seeing all the work they went through brought a smile to my face.

We sat down to a mixed oriental dinner with sweet & sour shrimp, chicken, and pork; stir fry, and lots of rice.

After a very nice dinner, Stephanie brought in the birthday cake, which I had to admit was wonderfully done. It was a large, round cake with eight mewing kittens of assorted types around the outside face and a large tomcat on top. Once I caught all of the details, I busted out laughing merrily.

After blowing out the forest fire of candles, Laura gave me my present; a moderately large, custom-made ring with everyone’s birthstones inlaid along its face. I knew they’d put a lot of thought into it and it brought a tear to my eyes. During the large group-hug that immediately followed, I gave Stephanie the signal to bring in the champagne.

She brought in the nine flutes, poured the Bollinger champagne, and placed them in their appropriate places based on the etched names.

When we finally broke up the group-hug, we returned to our places at the table, and I raised my glass to get everyone’s attention and to make a toast.

“I would like to thank you all for making my life truly wonderful. I would also like to propose a toast: To a long, wonderful life together. May none among us ever lose that which we now share.”

Everyone cheered to the toast and took a drink from their champagne. The instant they did, a commotion erupted as the kittens noticed my present to them and they all started pulling engagement rings from their champagne flutes. Each ring had a decent size diamond on it with an inscription along the inside. Kat’s, for example, read, “Beloved Kitten Katrina”.

There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when I asked them to marry me. I also had several kittens trying to squeeze the stuffing out of me. (Kat included.)

Laura

One moment, I’m one of the eight happiest women in the world; the next, the world came crashing down as I realized that he’s talking about polygamy—which is illegal.

Xanthos

Everyone was crying and hugging each other when I noticed Laura suddenly freeze and get massively depressed. I wasn’t the only one that noticed either.

“What’s wrong?” Angie asked her, suddenly worried.

Before Laura could say what I knew she was thinking, I got everyone’s attention again.

“For those who have already started wondering,” I said, giving Laura a smile and a wink, “the state of North Carolina yesterday chose to join the 42 other states who have, just recently, announced that they were legalizing not only gay and lesbian marriages, but all multiple marriages as well—including bigamy, polygamy, and polyandry. In other words, YES, This is Legal!!!“ I said, bringing more cheers from around the table.

Later That Evening

“Again, I want to thank all of you for accepting. It’s almost time to call it an evening, but I need to talk to some of you separately first,” I said, smiling. “Melissa and Anna are first.”

We went to the den for the discussion. Once there, I pulled both of them to my lap.

“What’s wrong?” Melissa asked me.

“Nothing at all,” I answered, smiling. “I just thought you might like an option I have for you.”

“What’s that?” Anna asked.

“I know you both love each other, so I thought I’d let you know something special about the rings. I had them specially designed so multiple wedding bands can be attached.”

“What?” they both asked, confused.

“I knew that you might want to get married to each other too. The rings are designed around that idea.”

They both stared at me for a moment before pulling me into a tight embrace.

I chuckled and said, “I take it you’re both interested.”

They didn’t even bother checking with each other, they just kissed me and nodded.

“Great. I’ll get your rings made.”

I gave them one more kiss each, and then sent them to fetch Lis and Anna, who both loved my idea as well.

After that pair, I asked Amy to come in. Once she was seated, I spoke up.

“I have a serious question for you.”

“Ask away,” she said, smiling.

“How would you like to marry some of the other kittens?”

“What?” she asked, a bit stunned.

“Since almost all of you are in love with at least one of the others, I had the wedding ring set designed so multiple rings could be added,” I explained. “I assume you would be interested in marrying Mei and Tif—at least?”

Amy sat there, stunned for a moment before she suddenly pulled me into a tight embrace. After a tender kiss, she nodded and asked, “Kat too?”

I smiled and tenderly said, “Kat too.” After another hug and kiss, I said, “Why don’t you go let Mei and Tif know. I’ll let Kat know when I talk to her and Angie.

* * *

Kat and Angie essentially paired off together the same way that Lis and Anna had, except that Kat wanted to wed Amy as well. Unfortunately, that still left Laura without a permanent female partner. She’d always been popular and well loved by the family, (even back when she was known as Sonya) but she hadn’t managed to form that special bond with any of the other kittens.

When Kat and Angie left to celebrate with the others, I went to Sonya and carried her to my bedroom, where we made love for the rest of the night.

* * *

To Be Continued in Another Addendum.