The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTER PC: F12

A middle aged man gets Master PC and cleans up his everyday life but then finds that pressing F12 allows him to clean up the past too.

MF, mf, mc md

Chapter 5: The Bitch and the Cheerleader(s)

Harry reflected on his past and his present. Certainly his sexual relationship with his wife had improved considerably. And he had certainly enjoyed his excursions into the past except for his short, naked trip to the family room. But was he cheating on his wife by having sex with women from his past? Harry came to the somewhat questionable ethical conclusion that since the events happened before he met his wife he wasn’t breaking his marital vows. That these events happened in his consciousness stream during the past few days, even though they had happened in a now non-existent past seemed to have escaped Harry’s notice. Either that or the great sex past and present were clouding his judgment. In any case Harry planned another trip down memory lane.

Harry had been a dork in Junior High and High School. This had not only limited his social experience in High School, to say nothing of the physical danger, he also had endured a certain amount of derision in Junior High, much of it from a popular girl in Social Studies class. She spent her time class teasing Harry and then giggling with her friends. That she had never gotten caught increased Harry’s anger.

Junior High was just too young. Ah but High School was another matter. Patti was nicer in High School but Harry’s resentment continued. Not that she ever even noticed Harry in High School or said a word to him. She had grown taller and developed womanly hips since Junior High but had not, it seemed, grown a larger set of tits. This lack of development she carefully hid by carrying her books in front of her chest.

Harry decided it was time to visit Patti and see what might develop.

But after his experience with Pat and Nancy on his last trip Harry had discovered a taste for a double tap as it were. He thought back and remembered junior year had also had a wonderful study hall. He had spent his time chatting with a senior cheerleader. And she was a beauty. Though Harry had little appreciation for varsity sports he loved game days because Cheryl always wore her cheerleader uniform all day at school. It was a tradition. Harry wasn’t a great believer in tradition but this was one he could appreciate.

The cheerleaders’ uniforms consisted of sneakers, a very short skirt with matching panties and a sweater. Cheryl had the legs for the short skirt and breasts that filled out the sweater in a more than pleasant manner. She was a mocha color that Harry wanted to investigate in depth and at his leisure. Harry decided that it was time to try a cheerleader on for size. After all, why should that formerly pimpled boy in Harry’s here and now have all the fun?

Harry dropped back into his junior year a few times to find a nice, balmy fall day with a pep rally. After dropping into the night before Harry started hitting macros: no see um, no touch um the computer, all new teenage Harry and don’t notice the difference. He then set up events for the next day. After some secret masturbation in the bathroom Harry went to sleep satisfied and anticipating some morning surprise and some afternoon delight.

Patti’s locker was just down the hall from Harry’s and he always saw her after third period. Harry stopped by his locker, turned right, walked a few paces and did the unthinkable. After looking at his watch, Harry said, “Hi Patti,” and counted down, (3, 2, 1). Harry hadn’t set any time delay in Patti’s development so the response was immediate. Her breasts went from less than an A cup to pair of double D’s in a millisecond. This had the advantage of blowing Patti’s shirt and bra wide open and, as an added bonus, making her drop her books. Patti’s breasts didn’t care about her shock and horror. They stood up nice and perky with large pink nipples. Harry had been kind and given her added strength in her back muscles for her time of enlargement.

Alas it was the 1960’s. No one had camera or video phones. Even Harry only got a brief glimpse before Patti shrieked, tried (and failed) to cover up her enormous hooters and ran for the girls’ room. The chaos made many students late for class and caused problems with discipline for the next couple of periods. Harry didn’t see Patti for the rest of the day. Maybe she spent the day in the girls’ room. Maybe some significantly larger girl lent her a sweater (unlikely given the treatment of larger girls by the popular crowd). Harry never found out but heard rumors of Patti running towards the nurse’s office holding paper towels over her boobs.

Harry smiled. One down and some cheerleaders to go.

Harry always attended pep rallies. He didn’t give a damn about speeches by coaches or applauding for players. Harry like all the other heterosexual boys was there to watch the cheerleaders. Somehow cartwheels in tiny skirts and panties, to say nothing of bouncing boobies just made Harry’s day. And this WAS Harry’s day.

The second act of the day finished. Coaches and football players headed for one locker room and the cheerleaders headed for the other. All except for one. Cheryl stood in the middle of the gym staring into the stands. This should have come as a surprise to teachers and students alike but for some strange reason they all just filed out of the gym. And finally Cheryl saw Harry.

As Harry walked out onto the gym floor Cheryl squealed with delight, ran to Harry, hugged him and kissed him. The teachers and students kept filing out of the gym. Harry had always wondered what Cheryl would have felt like pressed up against him. She exceeded expectations.

Cheryl whispered in Harry’s ear, “Wait for me,” and took three steps toward the locker room. Then she turned around and said, “On second thought, come with me. I’m not letting you out of my sight.” Harry smiled.

She dragged Harry into the girls’ locker room. Inside there were eleven cheerleaders at various stages of undress. A few gave him some confused looks but went on undressing and headed for the showers. Fortunately the coach didn’t join them as she was about Harry’s down time age and looked it. Harry was both pleased and shocked. Pubic hair was more in style than it was in Harry’s then and there but some of the blondes had some pretty dark pubic hair. There was one redhead who had an auburn bush and lots of freckles which was a pleasure to see, as were her pretty freckled breasts. What shocked Harry was the three or four who clearly worse some kind of falsies as they were called in his high school years. Some of them were as flat as Patti had been before her morning surprise.

Still the cheerleaders cleaned up pretty nice. And they did so, got dressed and left. All except for Cheryl.

A quiet voice said, “Harry.” He turned and there was Cheryl in all her glory, her hair dark and curly, her eyes brown and sparkling, and her breasts full and tipped with dark brown nipples. Her belly was delightfully curve. Her legs were beautifully shaped and her pubic hair was small tight curls. That café au lait skin was perfect. She was gorgeous.

She raised a finger to her lips and led Harry into the next room. It was full of floor mats. There were also blankets and pillows hidden in a trunk in the corner. Evidently cheerleaders had used this room before.

Cheryl laid out blankets and pillows. Then she lay down and held out her arms. “Come to me, Harry.” He joined her on the blanket and kissed her. His hand strayed to her breast and gently squeezed a dark nipple. “Harry,” she said, “I am ready for you now. Love me please.” She spread her legs. Her labia were thick and juicy. Harry lined up. She took him in her hand and guided him in. They were one.

Harry gently began to move, looking her in the eyes. Cheryl smiled but also began to move with him. As they loved they kissed sometimes but continued to look at each other. Hard breathing began as did sighs and groans of delight. Soon they moved faster and faster together. Cheryl bit his shoulder as her pussy clenched him in her climax. Harry gushed inside her.

They held each other as their breathing slowed down, Cheryl’s leg over Harry’s. He quickly came to the conclusion that this girl deserved more than one time. Harry deserved more than one time with her!

He concentrated and his penis grew hard again. Cheryl gasped then blushed and said, “Harry, could you take me from behind?” He was more than willing.

She got up on her hands and knees and smiled over her shoulder. “I’m ready and waiting. Please don’t make me wait any longer.” Harry slid back into her.

From behind Cheryl was quite a ride. Her hips were beautiful handles, her breasts soft and begged to be caressed. Harry’s hands didn’t know where to go. One moved back and forth between her hip and a breast. The other hand placed a finger on her clit. This got things going fast! Harry heard his name repeated again and again until it almost became a scream. He pumped wildly. She came once and Harry kept on stroking in and out. Finally he spurted into her again and collapsed on her back, still stroking her clit. She came again in a rush.

They lay down again and she stroked his chest. Finally they realized that the lights were going off in the school. They went back to the showers and washed each other. Washing those beautiful breasts and legs; hell washing all of her made Harry hard again. Her gentle hands soaping his cock added to his condition. Cheryl laughed and said they had to get going. Harry would have preferred to come rather than go but saw the wisdom in her words.

They dressed, kissed, and then headed for their homes. Harry wanted to stay but couldn’t. The computer was set. Patti’s breasts shrank, the whole school forgot the incident. The cheerleaders forgot their avid observer and Cheryl forgot her love for Harry and their wonder filled afternoon. Young Harry changed back into a dork, forgot the whole day. The computer and Harry went back to his home time, the space/time continuum snapped back to its usual form. Harry found himself sitting in his office. No time had passed in the now.

Harry stood up and walked out into the garden and sat down to contemplate his last two journeys. This, it turned out, was a mistake.