The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Freshman Year

Chapter One: Roommates

Two months into the school year, freshman year had lost its excitement for Jules. She’d met all the new people, and by now realized that most of them weren’t worth interacting with. A month ago she’d broken it off with her high school boyfriend, and was pretty much done being sad about it. She’d been to enough parties to know she liked them, but not enough to fail her classes. She’d fooled around with strangers while drunk, but was learning how to manage her inebriated states a little better.

She’d lived with her roommate Pearl long enough to know that the two weren’t actually going to be best friends forever, as they’d promised they would be on day one. You could tell a bit of tension was starting to build. Pearl was a little more of an introvert than Jules, and, quite frankly, not nearly as attractive, which was starting to cause some problems.

Pearl was jealous. A lot of girls got that way. Jules was pretty and, on a good day, was willing to admit it to herself. She had never had trouble staying thin, her C cups were plenty big enough to pull off tight clothing, and she had pretty damn good legs. She ran often, and it paid off when she put on a pair of heels. She was also fairly tall, at 5′9″, which a lot of guys liked.

Most girls didn’t see how much she fought with her shoulder-length blonde hair in the mornings. They only saw the finished, straightened product, which was a significant improvement over the disastrous mop head she dealt with each morning.

It wasn’t like Pearl needed to be jealous! She was pretty in her own way. Her glasses and introverted attitude made her a little more nerdy, and she certainly didn’t have Jules’s curves, but she was thin, and pretty in the face. She had jet-black hair that ran almost halfway down her back. Jules had been shocked when she saw how little effort Pearl took in order to take care of it. She was more than a little jealous herself, though she’d never admit it.

All in all, the two got along well enough that Jules had hopes of making it through the entire school year without any major fights, but it was anyone’s guess as to whether or not they’d be friends once the school year ended.

Jules checked herself in the bathroom mirror. She and Pearl were lucky enough to be in one of the newer dorms, so they had a bathroom to themselves. She had dinner plans and had to make sure she looked presentable.

She walked out of the bathroom and Pearl looked up from her laptop.

“Date tonight?” asked Pearl. She was looking especially nerdy tonight, curled on the bed with her computer. If she just tried she could be so much prettier, even with her petite frame!

“No, just dinner with a friend,” Jules replied. Something dug into her back.

“Well, you look cute,” Pearl said. She sounded friendly, but Jules could detect the subtle hints of jealousy. Her back was really starting to hurt now.

“Thanks,” she said. “I thought I was ready to go, but…but I think there’s something wrong with this bra. My chest is killing me.”

Jules pulled her shirt off quickly and stared at a really, really stupid mistake.

“No wonder!” she said, rolling her eyes. “This bra is way too small. I’m surprised this thing didn’t snap. How the hell did I even squeeze myself into these?”

She unsnapped it, and her tits fell forward, finally freed from their constraints. She checked the tag on her bra.

“C cup?” she asked, holding back a laugh. “I haven’t been a C since, like, the eighth grade.”

“Still too big to be mine,” said Pearl, who finally looked up from her laptop. “Oh, come on, Jules! Have you got to walk around the room topless? You know those beach balls make me feel inadequate!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jule said through a chuckle.. “Don’t worry, I’m putting them away.”

Their dorm room was pretty small. They had their two single beds set up on the back wall and the wall on the left. At the end of the bed on the left side of the room, there was a small hallway that went into the bathroom. The entire right wall was a large double closet with a dresser in each.

Jules sifted through her dresser. At first she was trying to find a cute bra, but after a look at her collection she was just worried that she wasn’t going to be able to find one that fit.

“What the hell?” she said.

“Having trouble?” asked Pearl.

“All of these are C cups!” she said, throwing a couple of bras behind her back onto the floor. “That doesn’t make any sense. What happened to all my double Ds? What the hell am I supposed to wear tonight?”

She put her shirt back on. It was a really cute, light blue top that would have shown just the slightest hint of cleavage on a girl with a normal sized chest. On Jules, it showed quite a bit. It was pretty hot.

“I guess I could try going out without a bra,” she said.

“Only if it’s not as cold in the cafeteria,” said Pearl. She was giggling again.

Jules looked down and saw the cause of Pearl’s amusement. Her nipples were clearly erect and pointing through her top. She only sighed. Could this night get any worse?

“You know, at least I try to wear a bra around the dorm room most of the time,” Jules teased her roommate. She tried to coax her nipples back down by patting them gently, but it was useless. “Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you gave up on that after week one.”

“Well, when your tits are as small as mine, you don’t really need to wear one all the time,” she said. She jokingly cupped her chest. “There are a few advantages to being small.”

Jules was about to say something, but right as she opened her mouth her brain told her that something didn’t make sense. She couldn’t quite place her finger on it.

“What did you say?” asked Jules.

“Don’t you listen? I said, ‘When your tits are as big as mine, why would you want to cover them up more than you have to?’”

She was cupping her enormous tits. She was always teasing Jules about having the biggest pair of the two of them. Go figure that Jules would be paired with the one girl with a bigger set than her own double Ds. She’d always been jealous of Pearl’s curves. She knew she was plenty big enough, but when you had to live with someone who was bigger, you couldn’t help but feel that way.

“You’re lucky they don’t sag more, with as rarely as you’re wearing a bra,” said Jules.

“Yeah, but they never have!” said Pearl cheerfully. She took her hands off her chest and revealed that her nipples were also poking through her t-shirt.

“Is that from the cold or were you just having fun playing with them?” asked Jules. She meant it as a joke, but she had to admit that her roommate looked a little turned on.

“I am pretty horny tonight,” Pearl conceded.

“Must be something in the air, ‘cause I’ve been feeling that way, too,” Jules said.

And she looked at Pearl again, who was now staring out the window, and she noticed how beautiful the girl was. She had a great pair of legs, beautiful, tanned skin, and her ass was a masterpiece.

Wait, am I staring at my roommate’s ass? she thought. But then the weirdness of it was gone. Of course she was staring. She’d been attracted to the girl from day one. Who wouldn’t be? She’d never felt any sexual attraction for a woman before moving in with Pearl, but the girl did something to her. The sexual tension seemed to have been building the whole time they’d lived together, but Jules always wrote it off as just being in her head.

“I mean, I am really horny,” said Pearl.

She turned around to face Jules, and you could tell she was extremely aroused. It wasn’t just her swollen nipples poking through her shirt. There was a look in her eyes. It was an intense focus. She was staring at Jules, who would have given her a hard time about it, but she found that she was staring right back at her beautiful, turned on, sexy roommate.

And suddenly Jules could feel it, too. It was a heat that normally she only felt during foreplay, when some boyfriend had run his hands all over her body, teasing her. She was turned on, and it felt like her whole body was on fire. She wanted to be touched. She had to be touched. Her body ached with the need.

And there was her roommate, coming closer. Her beautiful, busty roommate, Pearl. The sexual tension had been building between them for months, but tonight…

“Hi,” said Pearl.

She was right on top of Jules now. The tall brunette had her hands on Jules’s shoulders. She was taking charge. It shouldn’t be surprising. With a body like hers, Pearl was probably used to taking control of her lovers…

“H-hey,” said Jules. Both of them were breathing heavily. Jules couldn’t take her eyes off of Pearl’s chest. It was enormous, and her top was doing a laughable job of hiding her long, thick nipples. They were intoxicating, when they moved up and down.

“How are you feeling?” asked Pearl breathily.

What was Jules supposed to say? That her whole body ached for Pearl’s touch? That just her roommate’s hands on her shoulders felt better than any foreplay she’d ever experienced? She’d lived with Pearl this long, the girl must have known how Jules felt about her.

“I—“ was all she managed before Pearl pressed up against her for a long, passionate kiss.

To say it was better than any kiss she’d ever had would be like saying the atomic bomb was a more effect weapon than the tomahawk. Jules felt heat over her entire body. Her chest mashed up against Pearl’s, and it felt so good. When Pearl’s tongue slid into her mouth, she started to get wet. It was insane. She was so hot. She had to get out of her clothes. She had to get Pearl out of hers, too.

Pearl continued to take charge. She threw Jules against the dorm’s wooden door and pressed her body forward. Jules was trapped between the door and her roommates body. It was incredible. The whole world felt like fire. Pearl started kissing Jules’s neck, drawing closer and closer to her chest with every kiss. It was pure bliss. Jules could swear she was going to come just from the foreplay.

She let out a moan and shivered. She was so close. Pearl giggled.

She brought her mouth up to Jules’s ear and asked, in a breathy voice, “Having a good time?” Her tongue and lips brushed up against Jules’s ear with each syllable.

Jules was about to answer, but she was cut off by a loud knock on the door behind her. Pearl pulled Jules away from the door.

“What are you doing?” asked Jules. Her head was reeling from the sensations. She tried to pull it in. “You’re not going to answer that, are you?”

“Why not?” asked Pearl. “It would be rude not to!”

“Have you seen us?” asked Jules. “Neither of us has a bra on! I look like a beast in heat! We both do!”

“You worry too much,” said Pearl. There was another knock on the door. “We might make some guy’s night when he sees us! Or it might be important. We live here, together, in this small, tiny, one-bedroom dorm room. There’s plenty of time for us to experiment.”

She winked. Jules knew she was right, but it was hard to think about anything but her roommate’s lips gliding along her neck and chest, and eventually somewhere else. And she wanted to get Pearl out of that top so badly, and see those giant tits for herself.

Jules snapped out of her daydream when Pearl threw the door wide open. Jules crossed her arms in a lame attempt to hide her protruding nipples. That is, until she saw who was at the door.

It was one of the guys in the next room over, Andrew. He wasn’t what Jules normally found attractive in a guy. He was kind of short—shorter than both herself and Pearl, although they were pretty tall, for girls. He had short, curly red hair and was kind of scrawny. Not her usual type, but he was also the sexiest man she’d ever seen.

“H-hey, Andrew,” Jules said, dropping her hands to her hips, putting her chest on display. “What brings you to our room?”

He ran his beautifully pale, exquisitely bony fingers through his springy locks. His perfectly shaped mouth was wide open, and he stared openly at Pearl’s chest with his enchantingly dull brown eyes. Once again, Jules couldn’t get the attention of some man because she was trying to do it while standing next to Pearl.

“Enjoying the view?” asked Pearl, who placed her petite hands underneath her enormous tits and playfully lifted.

“As a matter of fact, yes,” said Andrew.

His voice. Oh god.

“Aah!” Jules screamed.

She came, harder than she ever had, just from hearing him speak. Her body roared to orgasm faster than should have been possible. She wasn’t ready for such an intense rush of pleasure. Her knees buckled, and she fell onto the floor. She had no choice but to lay there, shaking.

“God, that was hot,” said Pearl. She was flushed.

“Heh,” chuckled Andrew, stepping into the room. “I think I may have overdone it a bit.”

“F-fuck,” Jules managed between moans. That was all there was. There was this perfect man standing above her, and she needed his perfect cock. “Fuck me. Fuck.”

She was shaking.

“Maybe you should do it,” suggested Pearl. She put her arms around Andrew and sighed, eyes rolling back. “Just, uh, make sure you save some for me, big guy.”

“No problem,” said Andrew. He laughed. It was a wonderful laugh.

The grin on his face would have looked devious on anybody less perfect, but it was impossible for something so beautiful and sexy to have such a negative expression. He took off his shirt, and Jules shivered again. His pale skin glistened in the yellow light of the dorm. Freckles and hair sparsely dotted his chest, adding spots of beautiful color to the pure canvas of his skin.

“Fuck, please,” begged Jules, who couldn’t seem to come down off her orgasm’s high. She just lied on her back, wanting more.

“Yes,” he said, as if giving food to a starving child. “I’ll give you what you need.”

He pulled down his jeans and boxers in one motion, and the biggest cock Jules had ever seen jutted out into the air directly above Jules’s face. It was obscenely big. Bigger than a cock should have been. Gaudy, in its size. And it was the most glorious, wonderful, sexy thing she’d ever seen, and she couldn’t take it. Her heart raced, blood moved through her veins, and she came again, this time even harder.

“Fuck!” she screamed. “God!”

She reached up and grabbed the enormous cock, just to hold onto it as she came. Just the feel of it her hand seemed to prolong and intensify her orgasm. Her body continued to twist and shake, her pussy erupting in spasms despite still having had no direct contact. She held onto Andrew’s cock as if it were her lifeline, and she continued to scream. The world went dark, and it was heaven.

When her extended orgasm finally came to a halt, she was able to open her eyes and see again. She felt even more lightheaded than before, and it was hard to focus on what was happening. She was still holding onto something…

She was stroking his cock. When had she started doing that? She was still on the floor, arm reaching up to the massive man meat that Andrew was sporting, but at some point she had begun instinctively moving her hand up and down his shaft. She realized, with a rush of arousal, that she could barely reach her fingers all the way around it.

“God,” she moaned. “Big.”

There was no response. She couldn’t figure out why. After a few seconds of hesitation, she pried her eyes away from Andrew’s cock, and saw that Pearl was pressed up against his side, now, with her shirt off. He had one hand around her bare waist and the other on one of her giant tits.

Stupid tits, thought Jules. She gets all the attention.

She stroked faster, and saw Andrew’s body shake a little. He kissed Pearl with new vigor, and his hands tightened on her body. He may have been kissing her harder, but it was Jules who made him feel such pleasure!

Jules smiled. She hadn’t lost the battle for Andrew’s attention just yet! Pearl might have had the better pair of tits, but Jules had one thing she didn’t—his cock.

Without ever letting go of Andrew’s enormous, rock-hard cock, Jules climbed off her back and onto her knees. God, he was so big. And he looked so delicious.

Compete with this, bitch, she thought as she wrapped her mouth around Andrew’s cock and began bobbing her head back and forth. He was definitely a mouthful, to say the least. His girth was so impressive that she could just barely fit him in her mouth at all.

Andrew groaned. Jules looked up at him while she sucked on his massive tool. Guys always liked that, when you looked up at them while giving them head. He wasn’t kissing Pearl anymore! He still had one hand around her waist, but the one on her chest was now up against a wall. He was trying to hold himself up! She was doing a good job!

Pearl, trying not to be outshone, pressed her chest up against Andrew’s side and started to kiss his neck. Andrew closed his eyes and moaned again. Jules felt conflicted. She wanted Andrew to be happy, but she wanted to be the one who made him so happy!

She tried to deep throat his massive member. She stuffed almost three quarters of his cock down her throat before she let out a cough and had to stop. It was incredible! He was the first boy she hadn’t been able to swallow completely. God, she wanted to fuck him so bad.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock, and started stroking again with one of her hands.

“Want to fuck, big guy?” she asked. “I can’t wait to see if you can get this into me.” She kissed his head.

“Keep sucking,” was all he said. He was clearly distracted.

“Aww, come on,” said Jules. She was hot and wanted him. “Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“Said to keep sucking,” he mumbled between groans.. He was clearly enjoying himself.

“Please?” she asked.

He growled, almost sounding pissed off, but then his face contorted. What was he doing?

A splash of cum hit Jules right in the side of the face. She felt the muscles in his cock ripple as wave after wave of fluids shot from his cock. She turned and took even more of it to her face. She’d never seen so much cum at once, ever. She opened her mouth, and more of it shot onto her tongue.

She couldn’t believe how good it tasted.

Her body roared up again. In seconds, she went through the build up and climax of orgasm. It was her third, and she hadn’t even taken her clothes off yet. The sudden rush of pleasure was too great, and she screamed before falling back onto the floor, writhing in ecstasy.