The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC—Jeremy

3. Patching Things Up

Disclaimer—This story contains mind control and sex. If these things aren’t to your liking then don’t read the story.

Jeremy sat back and stared as Diane drained the bucket. He wouldn’t have thought she could drink that much but she just kept going. She paused with about half of it gone and blushed “Sorry, I couldn’t drain it all down without stopping”. Looking at Jeremy and seeing him just watch her with a neutral stare she went back to drinking. When she lowered the bucket again it was as empty as it could get from just tilting it back. Without even looking at Jeremy she began to scoop the liquid stuck to the bottom and sides with her hands and slid it into her mouth.

Jeremy wondered what was going on, nothing in her file showed that Diane would have this kind of reaction. He sat himself at his laptop and began to pull up her file. He was interrupted by Diane saying “What would you like me to do now?” Jeremy realized he had been so distracted that he had forgotten she was even in the room. “Go clean and dry that bucket, make sure it is spotless, then bring it back in here.” As Diane left the room he pulled up her file. He quickly looked through the major indices and realized that someone had cranked her submissiveness up to max and dropped her inhibitions to minimum. {Rob!} Jeremy thought. {Yeah Jer?} came the reply in his head. {Were you messing around with Diane’s file?} {Well, yeah. I figured I’d return the gift you gave me. Thanks by the way, I now have a harem of lesbian and bisexual chicks that want me to fuck them silly. Oh and you might want to check your own file also.} Jeremy quickly opened his own file and found that the indices for kinkiness, domination and sadism had been tweaked upwards. {Man that is just wrong, where were those values set before?} {Hey, I’m betting that you enjoyed it but there is a note on both of your files containing the values I changed those from.} {Rob, let’s make a deal, neither of us messes with the others files ok? I’d like to keep my women with some degree of autonomy. I think I’d get bored otherwise.} {Dude, you didn’t read the contained readme.txt file, did you? This crap isn’t going to last for years, only 15 days. Less if you make the changes later on in your trial period.} {What?!?!?} {Oh man Jer, you the computer expert didn’t look at the docs?} Laughter rang in Jeremy’s head for what seemed like hours but was only seconds. {Ok Jer, I’ll get back to you later. I’ve got a lesbian here that wants to change her ways and lose her virginity. Go read the readme file.}

Jeremy alt-tabbed his way out of the program and went to its installed directory. Opening the readme.txt file he found this:

This program is a trial version of the Master PC program. The install will last for 15 days before reverting your system to how it was before installation. All changes made in these 15 days will revert to normal at the end of the trial period unless the program is registered before this deadline. Many of the options in the full version are not available in the trial version although you can see them. Pop up bubbles will appear to let you know what is available and what is not. You may register this program by emailing: mpcreg@gmail.com and making arrangements for payment. The cost for registering this program is $5000 US.

Jeremy’s jaw dropped to the floor, five thousand dollars? That was a lot of cash. After a moments thought he decided that the price was more than reasonable for the product though and began to consider it. He had more than that tucked away in his bank and while it would be a decent chunk of his savings he might never get this opportunity again. He popped open his email and composed a message to the email address listed. He inquired as to valid payment methods and asked for a reply. Gritting his teeth he hit ‘send’ and kissed five grand away.

Diane walked back into the room and presented Jeremy with his bucket. The bucket was cleaner than it had been when he first purchased it and he saw Diane looking at him expectantly. “Good job, please go sit on the bed.” He said. Diane complied but when she sat on the bed she made sure her legs were facing Jeremy and spread wide open. She began playing with her breasts and her breathing began to quicken. Jeremy went back to the Master PC screen and opened her file again. Looking for the notes Rob said he left he began to change her indices back to normal. Mid-change he paused, setting her inhibitions back to normal he then checked the help on the submissiveness file. He brought it down from maximum and split the index into two. One was her submissiveness in regards to him. This he left several points above its original value. The other was her submissiveness to anyone else, this value was set to several points below its original value. Having found a willing, attractive sex-partner (almost sex-slave) he was unwilling to give her up or share her. He rationalized that setting the submissiveness values so that their average was her normal was as non-detrimental to her as just setting it back to normal would’ve been. Between her decreased submissiveness to others and his change to make her a non-entity in most people’s eyes he figured he was safe in regarding her as his, and only his, sex partner.

Hitting ‘enter’ to effect the changes he looked over at her on the bed. She was still playing with herself and it got a stir out of him. He continued watching her but it appeared that the recent changes weren’t going to affect what she was doing. He walked over to her and waited until she opened her eyes. “Want some help there?” She grabbed him and pulled him on top of her. “Nothing fancy this time, please? Just fuck me until I come.” A few minutes later she began to do so and Jeremy happily joined her, filling her slit once more.

“Lets go get something to eat” said Jeremy “I’m starved.” Diane stood up " I probably ought to change into something else first, don’t you think?” “If you want to,” he replied, “mom and dad won’t notice anything unusual about us and that should include your clothes.” “Mmmm, do you like looking at me dressed like this?” “Hell yeah, but it makes it difficult for me to think and impossible for me to not have an erection.” “Good”, Diane pulled on her clothes and walked out into the hall. Jeremy pulled on his sweats and followed her down to the kitchen.

Breakfast was an interesting affair, although his mom and dad listened to anything Jeremy or Diane said and responded appropriately, they appeared oblivious to Diane’s state of dress. They were also oblivious to the erect nipples Diane kept flashing at Jeremy and her hand reaching under the table to get inside his sweatpants. After downing three stacks of pancakes and almost half a pound of bacon Jeremy felt much better. Several tall glasses of water finished off his meal and by then he was feeling great. Diane ate quite a bit less, only slightly more than her normal sized meal. When Jeremy asked her if she was going to eat more she told him that she didn’t need it and that regardless of what he had said before he had still done most of the work.

Jeremy returned to his room with Diane following. She threw off the vest as soon as he closed the door. “Will you do me again? What hole or holes would you like?” “I need to do some computer work.” he replied. “If you want more cock you can sit on the floor in front of me and suck me. I’ll make sure not to come until I am done with my work and then I’ll take you again.” “That sounds good, although I hope you won’t be too long.”

Jeremy opened his laptop and pushed Diane under his desk. She immediately had his pants down and his cock in her mouth. He sat there for several minutes, enjoying her oral attentions before booting up and getting to work. The first thing he did was pull up his own file and change the values back that Rob had altered on him. Almost immediately he felt guilty about how he was using Diane and pulled up her file. He set all her values back to where they had been and paused before letting them take affect. He expected that she would be off his cock as soon as they did and wanted to savor a last few seconds. When he enacted the changes Diane paused for a second and then went back to sucking on him. “Diane?” She pulled her mouth off of his cock “Yes?” “I was wondering why you were sucking my cock?” “Because you can do things to my body that no-one else has been able to, a moment ago I thought about stopping as you were my brother and all, but then I remembered this morning and decided that I needed to keep you as my lover as well as my brother and that the best way to keep a man’s attention is through his dick.” “Ok, I just thought you might have changed your mind. So you liked the way you felt this morning?” “Oh hell yeah, I wish I could feel that way all the time. When you were totally in charge of me it was wonderful. I had very few decisions to make, was being used sexually better than any time in the rest of my life and was loving it.” “Would you like to feel that way all the time? At least with me?” " I wish I could” she said “but I don’t think that’s possible.” “Be careful what you wish for, I just might be able to grant it.” Jeremy explained about Master PC after extracting a promise that she would never touch it without his permission. “Please, yes. Make me like I was this morning, but only for you. I don’t want to have to follow every command anyone makes of me. You, on the other hand, can command me to do anything you want as long as you make me feel the way I did earlier.” Jeremy reset her indices so that they were close to matching this morning’s. She had no inhibitions once again (not that she ever had very many) and her submissiveness to him was at the highest point it could be with her still able to function independently as well.

He checked his email hoping for a quick reply to his registration request and a long drawn out groan filled the room when he saw this message:

Message unable to be delivered: User: mpcreg@gmail.com has been terminated for illegal activity.

“Oh, shit” he thought “only 14 1/2 days left. There has to be something I can do.”

Jeremy shut down his laptop and let loose a blast of come into Diane’s mouth. “On the bed” he said. As Diane lay down on the bed he walked over. “I want to fuck your ass but I don’t particularly want to hurt you.” “You can hurt me if you want, I don’t mind but if you are dead-set on not hurting me I’ll be right back” Diane scurried from the room, returning in a few seconds. “Use this, slather it over your cock and then fuck me.” She said, handing him a tube of lubricant. Jeremy slathered some over the tip of his cock and pushed Diane down onto the bed again. He pushed the tip of his erection into her ass and it smoothly slid in. As he forced his way further and further into her ass he explained the situation to her “I don’t know that I’ll be able to keep you this way for more than a couple of weeks. The program I’m using is a trial version that expires in 15 days and when I tried to register I got a “bad email address” message back. Something about the account being terminated for illegal activity.” " So, this program institutes the changes, you were saying before. You’re the computer geek in the family, although maybe I have to stop with the geek bit since you are the best lay I’ve ever had. Can’t you do something with the program? Hack it? I think it is called.” Jeremy groaned again “Why am I not thinking of these things? I did something stupid like that with Rob also.” “Who is Rob?” asked Diane “The guy that sent me the program, I should ask him if he got a hold of the guy to register, he had the program before me.” The conversation ceased as the sex got more intense. Jeremy lost himself in the sensation, the cool gripping velvet glove of her ass on his cock driving any further thought from his mind. Fifteen minutes later he came inside of her, by that time she had orgasmed three times. As they lay on the bed he commented, “I always knew you were hot sis but I didn’t realize you were hiding a brain in there also.” “Most guys like dumb girls so I learned to play it well so I could get laid.” “Well, you are mine now, I appreciate intelligence in a woman as much as anything else so no need to hide it anymore. Let me see if I can get into the program.

Jeremy re-opened his laptop and booted it up. Going into the Master PC directory without the program running he started looking at file extensions. “Hmmm, I don’t recognize some of these, what is the most simple way to go about this?” Starting the program up he went to his own file and checked for knowledge functions. Several sub-indices under intelligence he found what he was after. Knowing the program could provide what he wanted he went to the command line interface and typed “Increase Jeremy’s computer skills to the point where he can recognize all file extensions and identify computer languages at a glance.” He then shut down the program again and re-opened the appropriate directory. At a glance he could tell that there were three separate things in here, obviously coded by three separate people or groups. The first appeared to be the actual Master PC program, which was somehow using senary as opposed to binary. He had no idea how that managed to run on anything unless it had its own processing functions built in. The second was much more common and written in LISP. With the program’s very open command line functions and similar options he was pretty sure that this section was the one that controlled the actual framework of the program and then fed information into the senary section to be processed and acted upon. The last section was of more interest to him right now. Written in C++, it was poorly designed and appeared to be the means used to limit the program to just a trial version. He was pretty sure he could disengage this section from the rest but pretty sure wasn’t good enough. Closing out the files and directory he want back to the Master PC program and assigned himself complete programming knowledge of C++ (something he was already good at but he wanted to take no chances here), LISP (which he had a passing familiarity with) and senary. The program had a problem with his last request though and while he was now better equipped to program in C++ and LISP than anyone else in the world, he still hadn’t a clue as to how that senary section functioned. “This will do for now” he thought. Closing out the Master PC program once more he went to its directory and began to sort through the trial version delimiting functions. Opening a separate file he went through and wrote notes in it as to what needed to be done to free the program. Once done, he quickly created a patch to alter what he thought necessary. Before running the patch he went back to the ftp link Rob had given him and made sure the file was still available, just in case.

A quick thought occurred to him and he turned around. Diane was no longer in the room but he could hear the shower running across the hall. Crossing over, he entered the bathroom and walked to the shower. “Hey Diane” he called. The shower door opened and his mother looked out at him, “She’s in her room I think”. Jeremy stared at his mom, her tits were fairly large but saggy. Her nipples and areolae were huge, her pubic hair totally untrimmed and obscuring all sight of her cunt. Still Jeremy felt himself rising to the occasion. “Sorry mom, she told me to find her when I tracked something down.” Jeremy blushed and quickly left the bathroom.

Going to Diane’s room, Jeremy walked in. Diane was lounging on her bed, nude. Her hair was still wet so he hadn’t been to far off on his guess of finding her in the shower. Her pubic area was all red and pink and looked irritated. “Damn, did we do that messing around?” he asked pointing to the irritation. “No, I just shaved again when I took a shower. I hate having pubic hair, it cuts down on my stimulation having sex.” Jeremy laughed “Then this one is one me, how about I remove all hair below your neck and make sure the skin beneath is baby smooth and that the hair won’t grow back? I can do that in about 2 minutes with the program.” “Please do, I’d absolutely love that.” Jeremy continued “Anyhow that kind of brings me to the reason I came in here. I need you to give me a ride to the mall. I need to hit the electronics store so I can make sure I don’t mess up when I try to run my program to fix THE program.” “Well now, I kind of planned on staying in bed all day one way or another but I am sure that you could tempt me into it... somehow...” Jeremy blushed “Diane, is sex all you think about?” “No but you know that saying about teenage boys thinking about sex every 15 seconds?” Jeremy, being a teenage boy knew it quite well. Diane continued “All I have to say about that is that they’re a bunch of slackers! Present company excluded of course...”

Jeremy, with a quick “be right back” darted out of the room. Entering his own room he started Master PC again and made the changes he had offered to Diane. Going back to her room he found her running her hands over her pussy, oohing and ahhing over its smoothness. Being the gentleman he was he didn’t stop her but simply stood and watched, stripping clothes at the same time. When Diane looked up to find him standing there nude he said “You said something about ‘tempting’ you?” and proceeded to lie down on her bed. “Since this one is your temptation, you get to call the shots.”

Diane practically drooled all over him as she crawled on top of him. She took her newly smooth, and very wet, pussy and centered it over his cock. Instead of sliding down for him to penetrate her she guided his cock so it was riding in her slit, from front to back, with the tip touching her clit. She then began to slide up and down his cock, the tip sliding off her clit only to push against it and slide back over it when she slid the other way. In under a minute she was coming but didn’t let that stop her. “Ugghh, pinch my nipples, twist them and pull on them.” She gasped. Jeremy, wrapped up in this new sensation was slow to comply but eager when he caught up. “I know you didn’t want to hurt me earlier but I like pain, at least some. You can be more cruel to my nipples, if you get too rough I’ll let you know.” Jeremy responded with more pressure and harder pulls. “This might hurt you a little also, let me know if it is something you can’t handle.” Said Diane as she lifted up off his cock. She positioned herself over his cock, aiming its head for her ass. There was only a tiny bit of lubrication on the head of his cock from her sliding up and down him but she began to lower herself onto it anyhow. The friction on his cock was almost a burning sensation as her ass engulfed it. The friction increased even more as she began to move up and down on him. Within a minute or two she started coming so hard she was squirting the come from her cunt, covering his stomach and pubic area. Within another minute or two she collapsed on his stomach, out of breath and red-faced with pleasure. “Did that not do anything for you?” she asked “Most guys come before I do when I am doing that.” “Well it was weird but a good weird. " Jeremy replied. “I just didn’t come because you seemed to be enjoying yourself and I wanted to let you do so for as long as you wanted. Remember this one was for you.” “Well I want you to come in me, let me tend to you and I’ll let you know when to come?” her question asked permission as though she were afraid of overstepping boundaries. “That works for me” said Jeremy. Diane rearranged herself so her mouth could reach his cock and slowly began to lick and suck it clean then she moved up and did the same with her juices pooled on his stomach. Once clean, she remounted him, his cock in her pussy and began to bounce, squeezing him with vaginal walls as she did so. After a few minutes of this and several orgasms on her part she gasped out “Come, please” and Jeremy did. He thought about coming until she told him to stop but contented himself with a normal ejaculation. “Did I tempt you enough?” he asked a couple of minutes later. “You could have just ordered me to take you and I would’ve.” She replied. “This way I got something out of the deal as well. Give me fifteen minutes and I’ll be ready to go.”

Jeremy got into Diane’s Neon that their parents had gotten her four months earlier for her 18th birthday. “Ok, I need to get a very large flash drive so I can have a copy of the program totally separate from everything else in case there is a problem with my patch. An external portable hard drive will do as well but either way I need to go to the store. Diane looked over at him and nodded, she was wearing a stretchy tank top with no bra underneath and her nipples were very evident as they stood at attention. The nod made her small breasts do some nice jiggling under the top as well. Jeremy was very happy he had put the non-entity command back into affect otherwise he would have to drive the guys at the mall off with a stick after they saw Diane. He wasn’t sure with her sitting down but he thought she had a micro skirt on as well and black leather high-heeled boots coming halfway up her calves. Diane started the car and they headed out.

As they entered the mall, Diane started checking out the guys Jeremy thought it strange that after looking a few of them over she grabbed his arm and held on tight. Jeremy’s eyes kept drifting to her breasts under the tight top and the boots on her feet and he without willing it down he couldn’t keep an erection from coming up. Deciding that the flattery to Diane was worth any embarrassment caused by the bulge he let the erection occur. Diane certainly noticed and more than once he felt her rub against it and a couple of times drop her hand to it. She whispered to him “Jeremy, am I hideously ugly today or something? I haven’t caught a single guy, except you, checking me out. “No” he said, “You’re gorgeous but you are mine.” “You did something with that program didn’t you?” “Yes, why does that bother you?” “I’m not sure yet, let me think about it.”

After picking up a ten gig micro-drive Jeremy and Diane were leaving the mall. As they passed an adult shop Diane looked up at Jeremy “Want some new things to play with? Or to play with me in?” “I haven’t played with you in all your old things yet.” Jeremy said. “Well, there are some toys in here that I don’t have, that I never trusted anyone to use on me but always wanted. Would you like to be my first with them?” Jeremy immediately steered Diane into the store and let go of her. “Whatever you like, sis.” Jeremy stepped over near the counter to pay after Diane was done picking out toys. Several minutes later Diane came over with an armload of items. Jeremy noticed the fur-lined handcuffs, the soft suede whip and several black leather items. It seems Diane had already picked up on some of Jeremy’s preferences, women in black leather being one of his favorites. Jeremy paid for the purchases and they left the store.

When they arrived home Jeremy told Diane “Ok, I need half an hour to work on the program and then we can play with the new toys, plus any of your old ones that I see and like.” “Ok, but don’t you be a minute past that, I’ll get some stuff set up in my room. Just come right in when you are ready.” Diane walked up to her room while Jeremy grabbed a coke and went to his own room and his laptop.

Jeremy plugged in the micro-drive and transferred the zip file from his laptop to the micro-drive. Taking the micro-drive across the room he put it on top of his bureau, well away from the computer. He reminded himself to try to find a really safe place for it later on. Going into the Master PC directory he ran his patch, fingers crossed. A moment later the message ‘patch complete, please restart system to adjust registration and configuration files.’ Jeremy hit restart and waited breathlessly. Adjusting the registry and configuration seemed to take forever but after several minutes the machine booted. Looking much like it had when he first installed the trial version the machine came up with Master PC in full screen mode. The screen read:

Welcome to the Master Command Center... Where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative.

To be continued...